Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Stables???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stables???   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:16 am

*Jinyara still crying wanders deeper in the dark alleyway. As she proceeds further, she stumbles across a door. She tries to open it with all her might and then suddenly it pops open and she goes flying into a burst of light. When her eyes finally adjust, she finds out she is laying in hay and her hand..... is in horse crap. "Yuk.. gross." She says trying to find some type of rag to wipe it off with, while standing up. Upon finding a rag a looks around the stables and notices that know one is around. Slowly she pulls herself up in a corner and cry's herself asleep. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 pm

The stables a place the one would never think to find Nox, though he did visit it regularly but it was mainly late in the evening or at night so that he wouldn’t be recognized. More or less he somewhat knew the people who own these stables and became very close to them, so you could say this was a home away from home. Hearing the sound of a woman’s voice caused him to stir within the rafters in which he was laying. Dark green orbs look down at the woman and he refrained himself from laughing at the sight before his eyes. Apparently she had fell in some horse crap. His once playful smiled turned into one of filled worried as he saw her starting to cry and soon fell asleep.

Jumping down from the rafters and landing with a silent thump, he would hang around the stables still she woke up. More or less making sure nothing happen to a cute female like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:13 am

*As Jinyara sleeps she has these weird dreams of spinning around and around, then falling into an area of thunder with bolts of lightning everywhere. All of a sudden something grabs her leg and pulls her towards something black. She begins screaming and thrashing in and out of her dream, then with a sudden jerk she wakes up, cold and shivering.* "Where.... Where am I?" *She says in a slight whisper, wiping her now precipitated head while taking a quick look around.* "Right, the stables I think I am." *She says as she gets up, wipes the hay off and perceives to find an exit. Very much unaware that someone is here.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 pm

White she slept Nox had began straighten up the stable and feeding the few horses that was there, it was the least thing he could do for a family that he loved. Even though he was cleaning up the stable he always kept a close eye on the woman who was sleeping. Not like she would go anywhere but you can never be so sure now and days. It wasn’t till he heard her screaming that he ran back to where she was. Getting there he stopped dead in his tracks seeing and notice she was still asleep. So she must be having a nightmare of sorts, he thought to him self. Leaning up against one of the beams that heard the rafters up he would wait till she wakes up and make sure everything was alright.

Luckily he didn’t have to wait long, for she open her eyes and spoke. It was a whisper be he could still hear it perfectly ‘You are in the staples.’, was all he said in a calm voice. Upon laying eyes on him she would notice that he was wearing a plain black t-shirt, dusty black pants and boots, no weapons was on him for they wasn’t needed but that didn’t mean he was defenseless. ‘Sorry to disturb you. The name is Nox.’ he said bowing in a respectful manner before speaking once again ‘It might not be none of my busy but is everything okay?’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:21 am

*As Jinyara looks for an exit a man appears. Very surprised, she stumbles back and falls in a pile of hay.* "Disturb me..." *She says standing back up picking and wiping the hay off her hair and white cloak.* "You startled me and who might you be again?" * She looks at him with her bright green eyes as she moves strands of her strawberry blond hair out of her face and picks a few more pieces of hay out of it. Then suddenly she hears a noise behind herself, so she whips around so fast she loses her balance. Upon losing her balance, she falls once again, but this time... she took the stranger down with her. Confused and shocked, she quickly apologizes and tries to get up.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm

‘The name is Nox.’ he said his dark green orbs focusing on hers ‘And yours?’. He moves cautiously towards her first not wanting to think he was trying to advance on her, and pick a few strands of hay that was still in her hair. Hearing the noise also he would have time to react before he was brought down with the female. Still laying on the ground he would just laugh slightly ‘It’s just one of the few horses. Nothing to serious.’ he said trying to calm her down a little. Getting up he would extend his hand offering to help her up ‘May I ask what a lady like you is doing here?’ he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm

"Jinyara is my.... name." *She says as she places her hand in his. As the man pulled her up, she pulled some more hay off her white robe and out of her hair again.* "Nox.... that be your name...." * She says as she looks at him.* " I am sorry that i knocked you over. And silly me that i made the mistake for a nose to a horse." *She forces a smile, but soon it fades when he asked why she is here.* "Here.. why. Well.. " *She licks her lips and then speaks again.* " I ran from a man i think i knew at one time, but dont know anymore. Other then that, i appeared infront of the gates of this place." *She says looking around the stables.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:39 am

“That’s a beautiful, Miss Jinyara.” He said helping her up to her feet and helping her brushing of the hay off her robe and hair. He simply nodded when she asked bout his name, his dark green eyes looking into hers. There was a warmness behind those eyes but yet they stole a story of a man who has been to hell and back. “It’s okay, no harm no foul right?” He said smiling warmly at her. It was a good chance that there was hay in his hair but of course he was to focus on her to realize this. After the woman spoke about she got to this place he would speak calmly “Oh I see...seems like memory lost of sorts. I saw you when you came into these stables. And thought what a lady like you doing in here? Seeing how you fell asleep I decided to stay around here to watch over you and such.”

It was true, Nox stayed there all night to watch over Jinyara, for you never know the creeps that stalk this kingdom at night. Looking around the stable he ran his fingers through his hair, removing pieces of hay from his hair “Every night I come here to clean up the stables and feed the horses.” he said calmly before looking Jinyara and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:23 am

"No harm, no foul.." *She smiled when he did. There really was no harm, just more of an embarrassing moment.* " Yes." *She said* "Memory loss is what i have been experiencing. A man said he knew me, but I not of him." *Her eyes grow sad, but soon warm up.* " So i ran in here to get away, really no knowing where i was going, but it was somewhere." *She says, turning her back towards him and looking around the stables.* " Thank you for looking over me, I am sorry you had to." *She slowly turns around and looks at Nox, she gives him a slightly warm smile and picks a piece of hay off of him shoulder.* "I guess being in a barn... falling in one, you tend to get hay everywhere." *She says laughing a bit and feeling much better.

Upon laughing she remembered a chain that was around her neck. She quickly pulls it out from underneath her robe and looks at it.* "Look here.." *She says showing Nox the I.D tags.* " These were around my neck when i appeared here. I have no idea what they mean?" *She takes a deep breath and speaks again.* " See one says Jinyara, so i guessed that was my name and the other has some numbers on it .... 106782CB. Do you know what that might mean?" *She hopes that he might give her an answer. If not, then she has a big journey ahead of herself.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm

As he rounded the corner for the street to get to the stables, Jaden slowed his walking down. He didn't want to scare her again, but he would get some answers out of her before she ran away from him again. He could feel the presence of another person there, Nox, and closed his eyes. He willed himself to calm down, even though his eyes still glowed the different shade of blue. He knocked on the stable door loudly as he came to it, just to announce that there was someone there.
He stood at the door, waiting for someone to answer and popped his neck joint slowly. He smiled slightly, knowing that the power that he had would probably be able to return most of her memories, though some he didn't want her to know of. One of which was the fact that he sometimes transformed into a demon when he was angry enough. That was one memory that he didn't want her to have.

"I seek one that seems to think her name to be Jinyara. There is something that I might be able to do for her, if she allows me to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 am

He knew she wasn’t hurt but it seem like she was tense earlier, so he tried to lighten up the mood between them. Nox was not trying to flirt with Jinyara in anyway, shape, or form for he had a wife...well rather a fiancé. Dark green orbs watched her speak about the troubles that memory lost had brought her and he pity her. For he himself had also experienced memory lost but luckily the will power he process allowed him to recover most or if not all of his former memories. However there are some memories that he wish he could rather forget. “Don’t be sad Jinyara everything will come back in time. Take baby steps with everything and it should return gradually.” He said in a calm caring voice. “Besides the forest and the beach these stables is a nice place one can withdraw themself from society.”

After she spoke about him watching over her, he shook his head “Don’t be sorry. I wasn’t going to let a lady like you stay out here alone. It was no problem for me since.” His eyes followed her hand as she removed a piece of hay from his shoulder “Yes that is very true in deed.” He said laughing along with her. Nox was glad that she was feeling better it made him feel more at least with everything and cause him to forget about his own personal troubles. He heard the chain around her neck jingle and looked at the I.D tags. It was those tags that cause Nox’s head to throb with pain as memories of the times he was tortured flooded his mind like a tsunami hitting a village. His hand unknowningly slipped into his right pocket and rubbed against the two I.D Tags that was there. It was his I.D Tags when he had be kidnap the 1st time. Upon one of the tags was the name “Phoenix Darkblade” and on the other a series of numbers and letters. He never tried to decode those numbers and letters for he feared whatever the hidden message was it could bring memories he didn’t need to know to the surface. Only a selected few people knew him as Phoenix since that side of him died ten years ago and he rather keep it that way for now. “I’m sorry I don’t know what it means.” he voice a little rasp.

Hearing the knock at the door his head would move out of his pocket “No need to knock. The children are sleeping.” He said referring to the few horses that were sleep. He looked at Jaden with a warm smile “ You are looking for someone named Jinyara? She is her but if you can be so kind and tell me who you are?” He said calmly. Nox was showing respect to this man but not for the obvious reasons....

“The name is Nox. Just a simple guy who tends to this stables watching after the horses and occasionally females who stumble into this place.” He said his eyes looking at Jinyara. He felt the power that Jaden had and it was impressive. An experience man of war, how Nox would love to fight him one day. But that would have to wait for now, since it seems this man knew Jinyara. But the really question was did Jinyara know him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stables???   

Back to top Go down

Stables???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1