Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Search Begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Where was Nox? Where was her fiancé? She would think that his voice would be one along with Lyo’s but maybe he was scared. Maybe he didn’t know if anyone could survive that. It was just her in the rubble.. And it was just her that is still living. There was this warming sensation running over her body followed by no more pain. Someone had her. Someone had to of had her. Her heart beating still and slow so she wasn’t dead. That’s a good thing. Her named mumbled followed by more mumbled words as she feels the pull trying to get her to raise out of the unconsciousness. Something pressing to her lips and going down as she swallows just as her eyes open. Her sight was blurry as there was someone there. It was Lyo. She knew that blurred vision anywhere. Drinking down that horrid potion of his, she felt the pain that was coming through as she moves her arm up to him, it fades. The wound on her arm disappearing as well as some of the blood starts to slow on her legs and clot.

“Lyo… “

Whispers softly as tears fall from her face. Her hand gently moves down and rests against her stomach.

“My hips… and legs… are shattered… “

More whispers as she keeps those blue eyes on him as his form clears. She looks around a bit more to see where she is at. She couldn’t believe that all these people are around helping. Shaking her head softly, she closes her eyes.

“I.. I did this… trying to kill her… I failed…”

The townspeople were still moving things and trying to set things up so that the two story move of Rosie wouldn’t be really hard climb. Her mind switches to trauma care as she knows what things will be needed.

“A board… flat board… rope too Lots of it. To tie me to the board, and to help lift or drag. Splints for the legs and hip area as they have to be secured.”

She continues on until she couldn’t think anymore, but also knows that Lyo, who has age on her and experiences, knows what to do as well. Feeling so lucky to be alive, her eyes never left Lyo’s as her breathing starts to pick up a bit more than what it was before he found her. There was a slight color shift in her skin for the better, but she is still far off.

“Probably should get me out before the pain comes.”

Speaking softly as a small smile graces her face as it was all for him. At least he was near to do something or else she probably would of died… Who knew how long it would take Nox to get there… if he was even going to show.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm

she whispered his name after drinking the healing potion he had offered “Who else” He said quietly as he smiled down at her. Truthfully he knew even with out reading her thoughts. Her finance should have been here , if not when building fell before the sun faded and the rest of the normal unrelated citizens showed up. But no. he was elsewhere probably screwing a barmaid, instead of here protecting his wife to be. Lyo would like to throttle him. But right now he didn't have the time to waste on punishing her finance as he promised he was going to to if something like this ever happened.

“I know, shhh its okay I will take care of you Rosa, save your strength “Lyo petted her forehead gently and pulled a loss strand of hair from her eyes in a loving gesture better fitting for after he had her cleaned and healed up. “Don't worry, you don't need stretchers when i am here “He smirked and leaned down to kiss her pale slightly chapped lisp softly. “I wont let anyone else hurt you today “He smiled and motioned with his hand to lift her up, but to also immobilize her entire body so that she was stiff as steel and so that her wounds would not grow worse as he moved her.

“Don't worry I know a little bit about setting bones and tending to wounds. I have a minor amount ofr experience you know” he reassured her. Of course likely he also reminded her of how often he himself got injured doing something and how he never came to her for healing. But she knew he was more than a free spirit and his troubles would never be brought to her doorstep.

Carefully he levitated her out of the remaining rubble and then down-to the ground into a waiting cart that was going to take her elsewhere to be treated and healed. He was going to float down after her, but with the strains of his body and mind he ended up slipping and tumbling down himself. Thankfully he was also pretty good at falling down and only managed a few scraped and bruises before he stood back up nearby her.”Okay, maybe I need a stretcher after all “He smirked as he wiped a bit of blood form his lip and looked her over as he slightly pained sat down on the back of the cart.

Lyo would move next to her in the cart and start to tend to her wounds lightly. Cleaning cuts, and looking over to see exactly how badly she was hurt so he could tend to her later on and help restore her body, “Don't worry Rosie I'll get you fixed up.” he smiled and with a cool wet rag wiped off her brow reassuringly as the cart started to move. He used what power he had left in him to make this as painless as he could for her as they moved to a different building, but he knew it would only work for so much longer

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 pm

She owes him so much. He was there in the forest when she passed out from being new with her powers to nearly tried to kill him. There to help her when she killed the necro’s father. Once more when she collapsed in his arms only a few days ago, and once more, here… doing what she has known him for. Saving her, when she can’t safe herself. She felt like she was just useless sometimes when it all boiled down. She was an excellent healer, but she couldn’t take care of herself apparently, or that trouble just seemed to follow her and overwhelm until she just couldn’t do anything but explode from holding it all in and portraying that nothing is wrong when really she is just a mass of knots and tangled webs of delusions.

The feeling of those soft warm lips pressed against her chapped and probably cracked lips, no matter how small or brief it was, seemed to breathe more life into than anything could at that moment. More than any healing potion could. It was real and it was as if, needed, to bring up those hopes that are shattered. Only one shard that never broke and only seemed to grow, was for him. The gesture of moving her hair from her face and the smile, that she was sure was rarely seen, made her smile and crumble at the same time. He was there… within arm distance… and she can’t even move to show him that her affection still stayed after all of these years.

Feeling her body becoming immobilized and shifted, she didn’t feel a lot of pain, but then again, the potion was still working as well. Seeing the cart and then all that is around helping, it brought more tears to her eyes. She was just too honored and yet -he- wasn’t there. Not that she can see. Eyes seeing Lyo shift and fall, she tries to get up to see if he is okay but can’t. She knew that he never came to her for healing and knew that there was some knowledge tucked up in that mind of his. Feeling his eyes moving over and inspecting the level of injuries then the cool rag on her face which cleaned up with a bit of pressure from all the dirt and other debris on her face, she just smiles.

“Lyo… I know you are going to say no… or that I don’t have to… but I do… and will find a way to thank you. For everything since meeting me. Something… anything… Please…”

Feeling the wagon starting to move, she watches him and so badly just wanted to pull him down and embrace him. To just hold him in her arms. To know that the love she knows is there, hasn’t faded since they last seen each other. After a few minutes and about half of the trip there, she felt more bumps than she wanted to as her fingers wrap into fists and even leaving some half moon shapes in her palms as she tries to keep herself awake. She doesn’t want to go back to the darkness. She wants to see more of Lyo… her secret knight.

There was a few men that followed the wagon, guards mainly, that will keep watch at all entrances after a few people talked about a female being there smirking near a very large undead dragon. The men help Rosaria and Lyo into the building as they carried her even as she bites her tongue and takes the pain but it leaves her shaking and hyperventilating. Laying her down on a soft surface of a bed, though to her it doesn’t matter the texture of what she lays on, as long as she isn’t moving. She cries when laying down as she draws her hand up to wipe them away carefully.

“Lyo…rest… … My wounds are not going anywhere and take far more energy than either of us have at the moment.”

The guards then leave after looking around inside the building to make sure it was safe.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 am

He was there, in the shadows, watching carefully with a smirk on his face. Following through the shadows, he stays out of Lyo's range, though probably, he could get within a safe close distance and not have Lyo be any wiser. He knew the guards were going to be there watching things as he managed to sneak into the place to just watch, being hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Who was this? Victoria asked as she watched from a far the man who just came in here like superman and saved Rosaria. Damn, she wasn’t going to die it wasn’t in the plan for her to die, but I guess you can’t tell that to people who wasn’t involved in the plan right? So Victoria watched this from the shadows, her head started to hurt pound hard, as the shadows that was hiding her began to fade away.

“Damnit, it’s happening.” Selene said.

“Yeah, I’m aware of that.” Victoria

“Did you...”Selene was about to say something but Victoria cut her off

“No, I’m positive I didn’t! There was no way....could it be?”

“Hell no, that necro isn’t that powerful, is he?” Selene asked

“Selene, I don’t know. But it seems he knows about I’m....” Victoria words were cut off, as she unexpectedly passes. Unknown to the general population a disease was spreading through her body and if not contain in the next 12hrs she could possibly lose Selene all together or even worse die from it. But who will save her?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm

The sound of the explosion caused the ground to shake violently for a moment before subsiding. In the nearby tavern a cloaked figure, sat in the back sipping on a glass of water. He didn’t actually want it but he took it anyway since his throat was bone dry from the long travel. No characteristic of this person could be presumed not even it’s gender, but it was assumed the figure was a male due to it’s somewhat deep voice. So it will be safe to assume it’s a male. No one knows where he came from or why he was here. Normally when someone knew come in town they would ask question about a certain person that either resides in the kingdom or might had passed through here but yet this one did not.

Placing the glass back on the table he felt the tavern shake slightly, causing some of the glasses to fall and break. Some of the people was either to drunk to realize what was going on or didn’t care, however some of the people did had common sense to leave the tavern. So it seem the figure did also for he was no longer sitting in his previous seat but was now heading towards the collasped clinic where some people was standing. Squeezing his way through the crowd of people, he would jump down into the rubble and search through it till he found what he was looking for. Laying there in what seems like a deep sleep was Victoria Selene. Of course he knew different, she wasn’t in a deep sleep but more or less a coma, byproduct of merging two souls and the price in which it was. “You are pityful...” was all he said, before blasting into the air. The hood of his cloak came off and revealed short black hair but his facial appearances could not be distinguished. Who was this guy? And why did he take Victoria? So many questions but no answers.

Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 pm

They moved her into a nearby house, one set up to take care of any other wounded that might be found at the scene of such destruction, yet oddly she was in the only occupied bed. So much was ruined and laid to waste but there was only her in the rubble, most of a day had been spent looking, but only her. It was an attack and Lyo knew more were going to be coming her way. He felt useless. The woman he loved for so long was possibly going to suffer so much. And he had not be there when he was needed. He was not going to let that happen again .not to her. If he needed to stay by her side every waking and non waking moment he would. He was going to make certain she lived through the hell coming her way. One way or another.

Having an immortal body guard was something few could ever understand. And having one so close that he would give up immortality was a completely different thing. But he was there now and that was all that matter. He wasn't leaving her. Not this time. Not again.

As guards came and went Lyo remained by her. His usually smirk was removed and his face was devoid of emotion as he tried to figure out what had happened, and how to keep more from happening to her. He might have tarnished honor, and a dark side a mile long. But he was not going to let anything even his own darkness get between her and life. Rosaria was going to make it through this, and some day they would be able to look back and laugh at how hard it all had been. But the important part was he would be there with her when it happened.

When she spoke he said and looked down at her form a chair near the bed “there is nothing you have to do but live, live Rosa and I shall be happy and feel rewarded...” Lyo smiled and reached out to pet her hair gently. Had he more power he would worry about cleaning her off and tending to her wounds but for now the healing potion was all he could offer her. He was drained beyond belief.”I will rest soon, but first the healers that are around must tend to you.. I will be here “He told her... and after he did several lesser trained medics came to tend to her wounds and start trying to heal her lightly.

As they did Lyo did not leave. No matter what spell they used he fought the pain and remained near her. Even as his mark burned and bleed he didn't leave. If she was not worth this pain then nothing else every would be. And his goddess be damned if she tried to deny him this time with her when she needed it the most. Most of the guards had left by now, but the still kept watch on the doors and alleyway to make sure no one but the one that had already snuck in could get close.

Eventually between exhaustion and relief Lyo himself would find rest, even though he didn't want it. The clerics would have done everything they could for Rosa, and even offered to tend to Lyo before he refused them. It was now late into the evening and all that was left in the house he was aware of were them... he didn't want to but he needed to sleep and to recharge after such a long day. Lyo her night in blackened tarnished armor was asleep beside her in a bed he had pulled up to be right next to hers. Sleeping quietly, but not to deeply nearby as she rested.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Swallowing, she lays there not moving as her body relaxes enough. Her eyes watching this man stay near her and never seemed to leave her sight, or at least she leaving his. Looking down, she closes her eyes for a few moments fighting sleep as hard as she can knowing that nothing but nightmares will surface. Opening her eyes to gaze upon Lyo, she saw the emotionless mask upon his face that usually means deep in thought.

“I can tell you everything that happened Lyo. I didn’t lose consciousness until after the clinic collapsed. “

She wanted to get up off of the bed and tell him that things will be alright. That he needed sleep. She really wanted to move, to console him when the medics arrived to start small doses of healing upon her body. Sure most of the outer wounds healed, but the bones, she was afraid of healing them improperly. Things still needed to be aligned and minor healing, when done over and over, can heal bones slowly.

“Set the bones… then heal if you get to that point… Or else my bones will have to be broke and reset once again.”

Words were soft as she couldn’t stay awake much longer. A small portion of the pain was gone, and that was good, but there was still a long road. Perhaps if she sleeps and regains enough energy, with the other medics setting her bones, she could heal herself. It was an idea. Hearing the beds move, she looks to see one next to hers and Lyo finally laying down and sleeping. Smiling softly, she moves her hand and gently presses it against his, holding lightly as she too soon falls asleep.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 pm

He moved and avoided the guards all day. Even the healers, he managed to mask their minds enough that he became invisible. Eyes watched Lyo as he tried to stay out of any sense he might have, though it seemed his mind was so distracted that he could of passed Lyo by and the man not be any wiser. When he saw the two start to sleep, he moved silently as a cat over to the other side and kneel down by Rosaria. Reaching his hand out, he gently presses it to her hand. He waits until the nightmares begin and soothes them out, replacing them with images of him. That it was he who rescued her and not Lyo. That it would be him, to then nurse her back to health while Lyo and Nox were away fighting for her. A grin passing over his lips as he simple then disappears into the darkness of the shadows in the home and out of the way… though he will watch from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Soon enough evil was done and Lyo was simply to far gone and drained to have been able to stop it. He simply laid throughout the night in his normal near restless state of constant nightmare. The only difference was that unlike normal people he did not thrash or call out often during his terrors. One had to actual see the motion of his eyes, or possibly catch the reactions of his facial expressions to understand he was not peacefully dreaming. Something that would have been challenging to do once the room was darkened and only two guards remained for the night duties.

Several hours would go by from when she was first brought here, and when the sun rose over the eastern horizon the next day. But Lyo was still there with her. Truthfully he had never left her side all night. Not that she would remember it though. No, some heinous figure in the dead of night had ruined that. Stolen the memories of what truly happened and placed in false ones. False ones he did not yet know where present.

It wasn't the infiltrator that woke Lyo, but the medical staff returning to tend to her in the morning. They came with food for them both, but then left again abruptly. Lyo didn't mind though as it gave him time to sit up and straighten himself out. He was still a bit dirty as he hadn't washed up. But he had plenty of time to fix her hair and clothing so that he was more presentable for Rosa, Lyo always tried to look his best. And for her first thing after such a trying day he wanted to make certain she saw him the same as always... Not in some disheveled, dirty attire. He wold even expend a small amount of his returned power to lean his skin and hair slightly so that he at least seemed like he had spent time tending to himself before she woke up.

After he was ready he would sit on the edge of his bed and look to her gently as he simply waited for her to wake up.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 am

Now that she was actually able to sleep and not being passed out, her dreaming state was more like redoing everything over but with new ways to try to kill Victoria, yet the ending had the same results for the most part. Her not dead but in a lot of pain. When it came to the rescue, Lyo’s face would pop in only to be replaced quickly with a hooded figure. A rather handsome face, chiseled and dashing. Like a knight sent down just for her. It was that man that brought her hear and not Lyo.

She tried not to move but once in a while, she would and she would cry out in pain. Her night wasn’t too peaceful as things would always interrupt. That hooded man instead of Lyo. The pain of her moving or twitching. It was just not a good night for her. When morning came, she lays there feeling everything the healers are doing as it causes her skin to moisten and her jaw to clench down. After they left, she fell back into a soft slumber, but with no dreams this time. Her legs and hip area swollen but not too bruised. Stitches were places here and there temporarily as a good ten to fifteen percent of her broken body was healed. She looked good actually. Just dirty and ragged. Skin was pale still as a nurse comes in to check up on her before nodding softly to Lyo.

“She is in good hands Milord. With the guards there and us, she won’t come to any danger. Perhaps a drink and a walk to clear your mind. It’s going to be a long road for her until she can actually call upon her own self healing.” Her words rang true. No one was in her mind telling her them.

A few times, she wakes groggy to look around as she didn’t feel Lyo near her, but it didn’t take much to see that he just wasn’t laying down. He was awake and still near her.

“Morning or Afternoon?”

Speaking softly as her voice is back to being it’s normal sweet sound. After her quick death, it seemed she took on more of a motherly tone. More calming and exudes that calming demeanor, even in her current state.

“I’m conflicted Lyo… Was it you that rescued me or was it that cloaked figure that looked like a Knight sent down from the Heaven’s themselves? I thought I saw your face in my dream.. Or nightmare last night but every time I try to see your face again, it was replaced with another. I know you are here now and I remember seeing you at the wreckage, but… I don’t understand why it isn’t you in those images in my mind.”

After a few minutes, a handful of nurses comes in with various objects, a big porcelain bowl, a matching pitcher with steam flowing from the top, clothing, clean bedding, and some other toiletries as they place the objects down.

“Excuse me Sir… Um… May I ask you to leave the room briefly? We are going to attempt to bathe her and clean the bedding.”

The nurse looked to be about fifteen as she smiles softly to him. Her very first patient to care for and it was the town’s prominent healer. Kind of scary and nerve wracking at the same time. Rosie looks to Lyo and smiles softly.

“He can stay. It isn’t like he has seen a human female body before naked.”

That comment caused her to giggle softly as the nurses waited a few moments to see what he was going to do. All three females and three males removed the blanket from her body tossing it to the floor as she sees one of the men take out a dagger and slowly slices the clothing open on what was covering her. The jerks from the not so sharp knife, made her cringe from the pain, even though it was slowly starting to get easier. With the pants finally opened all the way, he hands the knife to a female nurse and she cuts through the top easily enough. With her naked form before them, it didn’t look to broken. A few spots were crooked still in her legs and her pelvis was still broken for the most part, but the bruising was very small.

With pouring some of the water in a bowl, the young nurse gently runs the hot cloth over Rosie’s body as it seems to cause her to relax. Eyes closing as she then opens her eyes at the feeling of tugging.

“Wait… Clean the front part of my body, lift and turn me onto another bed so I’m laying face down. Clean my back and change the bedding. Redress me and place me back upon my back. Might work better.”

The nurses nodded as the young one goes back to cleaning. After her body was moist, she runs the soap over the skin carefully avoiding the stitched areas for now. Those, she can clean later. She lays there as she almost slips back to sleep. It felt great to be clean again but once she felt those hands on her, trying to move her, she screams out. She knows it has to be done and doesn’t expect Lyo to help. She looks to him as they manage to place a board under her body. A sheet covering her front and another board on top.

“Don’t… help. Save your energy please…”

With the guards helping, they manage to flip her over so that there was the bed she was on between her and Lyo. Removing the boards, the nurses go back to tending to her. Hair out of the way for now as they haven’t figured out how to clean it yet. Blood was dried on her entire back and even matted in her hair as she felt some pressure and pain from the scrubbing to clean her skin. The process taking longer as she just eventually fell back to sleep. Nearly twenty minutes go by and all that is left is her hair. The other bed was removed and she gets shifted back onto her back but at a small angle so her head is off of the side of the bed, hair dangling over the side. A nurse comes back with some more water and some soap to start working on cleaning and taking care of her hair. They managed to place a gown on her that could easily be untied in the front if there needed to be any emergency actions needed, by non-magical staff.

She was asleep again at the cleaning of her hair. The nurse was gentle and it didn’t take too long to remove the tangles, get the blood out of it, and braid her hair so that it wouldn’t be so hard for tomorrow when they start the process of bathing her all over again.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:17 pm

“You sure you want to handle this?” Victoria said in a calm manner, not being a big fan of the whole idea in which Selene wanted to partake in. Nox had them to promise on their lives to not tell Rosaria about what had happen when he and the necromancer had met. And not to say a word about the marking on his back and the real reason it was there but yet, Selene wanted to tell Rosaria, but why?

“Yea, I can remember I’m not the one that she wants to rip apart.” Selene said in a calm voice, as the dark elf moves through the open market. She was trying to get information on where in gods’ sin Rosaria could be at. She knew that Rosaria wasn’t still at the wreckage for if she was, everybody in the mother would have known about it.

“Hmpf . . . whatever if it wasn’t for Nox and Kado I would have killed her.”

“Let every other trainee.” Selene said with a snicker.

“Shut up! Ain’t my fault.”

“Not your fault? So whattt!?”

“....”

“What’s wrong Viccy did I make you mad?”

“You know what? Shut up? Why are you talking to me? Ain’t we supposed to be looking for Rosaria?”

“Eh, yea good point.” Selene said, coming to rest at a local herb shop. She was started to ask the owner some question and if he know where she can find a woman named Rosaria. It was her saying the name Rosaria that caught the eye of a female that had apparently came there to pick up some herbs. The female told them that she was one of the many healers that have been slowly restoring a woman named, Rosaria back to health. The healer was even nice to tell the dark elf where she might be able to find Rosaria and pointed her into the direction. After a quick thanks you and picking you some herbs, Selene headed toward building.

“You don’t think you can just walk up there and enter the building. Do you?” Victoria asked.

“It would be nice if it was that easy. But just in case that’s why I bought those herbs.” Selene said moving in the direction of the building in which there should be two guards posted at the entrance.

“What are those herbs used for anyway?” Victoria asked.

“Don’t worry about it. It just herbs.” Selene said with a smirk on herself. For those who wasn’t aware of Victoria and Selene connection they would think that Selene was talking to herself, but she wasn’t.

“I guess this is the place?” Victoria said.

“Naw, really? What gave it away the two guards posted at the entrance?” Selene said with a joking voice, standing at the entrance building. “Excuse me gentlemen. I’m looking for a woman named Rosaria? And one of the healers that work here told me that I could find her here?” Selene asked. Both of the guards looked at the dark elf that was wearing a black pair of low-cut pants, a short grey shirts that showed off some cleavage but not all and showed off her belly button, black leather knee-high hooker boots, finished off with a light grey cloaked.

“Hmm . . . Miss . . . I don’t know if we can allow you in here.” The guard on the right said, obviously looking down at Selene cleavage.

Motioning the guard to come lean over, and Selene would whisper something into his ear, before kissing him on the cheek. The guard stood up and talked it over with the other guard, who Selene waved at in a seductive manner.

“Well guys, can I enter?” Selene asked.

“After some talking it over with my partner, we going to allow you to pass. But you got to keep your deal also.” They said in unison.

“Thanks and I will after I talk to her.” Selene said, walking passing them and into the building.

“How did you convince them to let us pass?” Victoria asked.

"I told them I would f*ck them.” Selene said with a smile.

“Seriously? That’s funny, but you would never do that.” Victoria said

“Yep but they don’t know that.” Selene said in a calm voice “Now lets find Rosaria.” Walking through the building, they would run into the healer from before. Exchanging greetings and some words’ Selene convince the healer to take her to Rosaria’s room. Reaching the door to the room, Selene allowed the healer to go in first before walking in the room right behind her.

Her eyes would catch that of Lyo who was also in the room, clearing her throat she would speak in a calm manner “Excuse, my name is Selene and I was looking for Rosaria? I heard she was here. I’m a friend of Nox’s and he knows what happened with the fight between her and my sister Victoria. I’m not here on his behalf though but on my own for I need to tell talk to Rosaria about, the necromancer.” Selene said, her eyes looking at Rosaria, laying on the bed.

“Viccy you did a number on her.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:54 pm

“Mid morning Rosa” He smiled at he words, he had honestly worried he might not hear them again. Mortals were not as resilient as him and he was not used to tending to or being around their wounded anymore. Had this been him he would have just rather died and been treated that way... his curse would have mended his soul and body again... And yet he wondered.. was there not more he could do for the woman he loved than just sit here and wait this all out. His thought were however broken by her next words and he looked at her confused “I did love” He said questioningly “me and half of Tallendon it seemed …..” Her words brought pain to him but he wondered if this was another part of the evils in store for her. He sat quietly for a long time his hand idly stroking her arm gently, a soft reassuring touch in the dark of what happened to her/

after a while nurses came in and asked him to leave, but before he could protest Rosa spoke up and he merely needed to step back as they treated her and cleaned her. A process he could have done, but might have strained his weakened power reserves. AS they treated and tended to her Lyo was left alone with his own mind, and oddly he started questioning the Demon that lived with in him. Dangerous grounds but he needed an insight he no longer had... he'd become to soft as time passed. After a long conversation held inside his mind he came to new understandings of what might have happened, and how he could yield light onto it better. Of of course just needed some time alone with her for this to work properly.

He had just come back as the new voice entered the room, Lyo of course tensed not knowing what her motives would be. But he didn't react outwardly at all, merely looked to the place next to him where his swords lay resting. Silently he cursed not putting them back on in case they were needed. With a soft voice he spoke “She is sleeping again.”He said rudely and then moved to stand up and walk towards the girl that had entered the room. He kept his anger at bay as he spoke “You can talk to me and I shall tell her everything we discussed once she wakes”

It was clear he was angered by the mentioning of Nox knowing, but not acting.... it was cowardice in his mind and inexcusable. Once he had moved across the room he clearly stood in front of her to block the way to Rosaria, and crossed his arms over his chest “Tell me what you know about the Necro” His tone was still angered, but it was not directed towards her in the slightest.. .but only because he didn't know her sister and her shared a body.... if he had he would likely be conversing with blades by now.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm

That voice… It was so familiar. It seemed to echo heavily in her dreamless state before her mind finally became more awake. It was the foot falls of Lyo’s movement and then his voice as the two was over near the door. She laid there for a few moments before slowly opening her eyes. They were steel blue instead of the soft and kind blue from just only a hour ago. Chest starting to rise as she tilts her head to the side as she saw Lyo… and barely the top of Selene’s head. Her mind started to get fuzzy before she swallowed. Closing her eyes again, she turns her head to look up at the ceiling before opening them again. The steel blue was shifting like two colors mixing together… steel blue and black. Breathing picking up, she glances over and grabs Lyo’s bag from near her bed. Placing it next to her body, she starts to notice her anger growing to a high level just like before when Victoria and her were fighting, she knew she will be numb to pain.

Sitting up as much as she can, she quickly reaches into the pouch and calls forth a vial… well… six of them. Three for each of her hands.

“Get the fuck away!! I’m going to kill you you bitch!! How dare you show your face to me again!! Die!!”

With that, she just starts to launch the vials, trying to get them over Lyo’s head to break upon Selene’s body or around her as her vision just included Lyo and Selene. That’s all. Bad practice for a cleric, but right now, Selene showing up wasn’t a good idea on her part. If Rosie could walk, or even move, it would have been worse.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Tracking a supposed invisible assassin, riku followed her along the roftops of the city. Keeping an eye on her from above.
*dam guards have me tracking this girl all over the place.....ugh....but it is interesting as to who she's after..... Uh oh this looks like trouble.
Riku saw the elven assassin stab a guard as he ran toward her wepon sheithed and unaware of the assassin. She quickly ran from the scene. Riku quickly kneeling to check if he is alright. The guard spoke" riku.... Looks like being late to duty is a bad thing."Riku asked"where are you headed? I will take care of your post after a catch that assassin. You need to regain your strength rest " riku gave a healing potion to the guard. As riku looked around for where the assassin had gone he could tell that she was not very far waiting for someone. The guared spoke again " thank you riku.. I'm headed toward the warehouse on the other side of town to guard the healer rosaria . Its soon to be morning and the standing guards are easily persuaded by wemon." Riku nodded and ran ahead toward a small shorcut between houses through town. Then he saw who the assassin was after, a strange new arrival in town. The target was a female elf like woman with white hair. He quickly drew his bow with two arrows drawn and aimed in the assassin's direction, but before he could fire she jumped and attacked the woman. He reaimed and shot at her while she attacked and attacked. He pinned her against the wall with his arrows by the arms and saw her face turn purple and her body go limp. He looked back at the woman to she her release her telekinatic grip on the assassins throught.
"Who are you? Why are you being tracked by an assassin?" Riku said. After learning of this persons where abouts. And asked her to come with him while he finishes his duties before escorting her to the guards post for questioning. Then Riku finally caught what that guard said "guard the healer rosaria....." Riku spoke" let's go we need to get there before the sun completely rises" but it took longer to get across town than he though it quickly became mid morning. When they arrived riku addresed the post men and as the guard on the right started to walk away Riku heard rosaria screem bloody murder toward someone.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 pm

( I think Mikie forgot about us)

Lyo was still blocking the path between this new entrant and Rosaria, hands crossing over his chest in annoyance at the silence and lack of response. True it was a more defenseless positioning. But his swords were next to the healers bed anyways. And it wasn't like this smaller elf was unable to defend himself unarmed. No Lyo was likely more dangerous right now because he wouldn't hold back on the use of his powers. His deep green eyes would nearly burn a hole into Selenes, but he didn't use his powers yet, he held back from reading the girls mind out of respect for Rosaria, for all her knew they might know each other.

Sadly they did know each other and as Lyo felt the anger welling up inside of Rosaria he also herd her grabbing for something nearby, he could feel her intent and Lyo quickly dove the the side and slid across the floor a few feet before tucking his knees up and rolling to a squatting position so he could keep his eyes on Selene. If she moved to close to Rosa, or even drew a weapon she would be meet with the unbridled power of Lyo's anger.

However in this heated moment instead of lashing out towards Selene to attack of defend her Lyo's right hand lashed towards his sword belts palm out and fingers spread. As if under its own power the green bladed rapier there would snap to life and send itself flying across the room into the Elven assassin's fingers and hand. He would take hold of it firmly as he assessed the scene clearly. Like a jack in the box on its final note he could spring forward at any time either physically or mentally. Attack with mind or blade..

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 am

In her vision was nothing but Selene only after Lyo moved out of the way from those unmarked and potentially dangerous vials. Chest rising and falling quickly, the pain in her hips gone as she grabs onto the bedding to try to pull herself up. It didn’t work to well but she was determined to try. Knowing what little magic she has stored up from less than 24 hours, it wasn’t enough to even make a scratch on Selene’s arm.

Movement caught her attention as she quickly turned her attention from Selene to see a female assassin being pinned down by Lyo. Looking back towards Selene, she blinks seeing that she wasn’t there.

“Guards!! Search for Selene. When you find her, bring her to me alive. Be extremely cautious around her. Take magic defense mages as well as some psyonic help with you. She isn’t one to take lightly. She also knows weapon combat and probably hand to hand. Be on your toes but bring her here. Thank you.”

With that, she turns her focus on the assassin and Lyo. Laying back down, she watches as she knows she is no good with anything but trying to heal. All of the nursing staff are tucked away for safe keeping or out and about in town. Just as she starts to feel calmer, pain moves through her form from sitting up like she did. Holding in her pain, she just lays there motionless waiting for it to subside.

Just as her eyes were about to close, she feels a hand creeping along inside her mind. Eyes opening to see if it was Lyo needing help or anything but it wasn’t his touch. Looking around some more, she sighs and stops looking at a dark corner. The shadows seeming to be thicker than normal. His voice speaks only to Rosie's mind.

“ I see you have finally found me… Not like I am trying to hide right now though… not from you anyways. I’m glad to see that you are doing good. Slow progress but progress none-the-less. I can’t wait to see you once more at your full potential. I’m sure that battle between Selene and you less than 24 hours ago was something spectacular. I shall wait until you are a hundred percent. I’ll even leave you alone until then. Farewell Rosaria… I’ll be seeing you soon.”

With that, the feeling of something crawling against her brain was gone as well as the weight to the shadows. Blinking, she looks back to Lyo.

“He was here Lyo.. The Necromancer… He was standing over in that corner touching my mind like some sick sadistic person… He said that he will leave me alone until I’m fully healed…” She covers a yawn and lays her head down looking in his direction still. “… That he will wait until I’m at my full potential. Well that’s odd of him. He has something up his sleeves… I’ll have to start preparing immediately.. Even if it is nothing but reading…”

Her eyes slowly start to close as she drifts back into a light slumber. Maybe in a few more days she will start. She will need more energy that what she has now.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 pm

*Riku ran inside as he told the other guard and the female that was with him to stay here and not let anyone in or out*
*As Riku slid to the doors to the room they rosaria was in and heard her scream again this time he could understand what she was saying about this selen and her abilities but he also heard Lyo fighting someone.He opened the door ,bow drawn and two arrows at the ready, to see Lyo fighting an assassin with simalar traits to the assassin he had silenced erlier*
" Crap this is not a good place to use my bow" he said to himself but knowing he didn't want to get anywhere between Lyo and that assassinhe aimed only to protect rosaria and inched his way her direction to see if she was alright.After getting close enough to her he said kind of low but enough for her to hear."Rosaria ar you alright."
But after seeing her for himself he thought that was a stupid question but he hoped she would be alright to awnser. Especially after all of the screaming that had gone on erlier. Still watching Lyo In attack mode.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 pm

As Lyo was threatening Selene he felt the tug at Rosaria's mind and found himself distracted. Instead of taking care of the obvious threat in front of him his mind wavered and he turned to look towards the corner where nothing seemed to be to his eyes. In that distraction the vials Rosa threw went off. A large green cloud exploded into existence covering Selene completely, and sadly giving her the ability to escape in the chaos it created. Smoke would fill the room but have little other effect than giving Selene her time to run and hide.

Lyo on the other hand seemed to freeze as he tried to home in and find the necromancer. Sadly by the time he found him the man was already gone himself. The elven warrior's shoulders sagged in defeat as the cleric barked orders towards any guard with in earshot. He missed the chance to defend her, thought thankfully nothing dangerous seemed to happen. Summoning a bit of his powers he created a breeze the siphon the smoke out of the room and clear the air. The necro had gone and with him Selene as well.

With a sort of defeated stance Lyo walked over to his belts and bags and returned his sword to its sheathe next to Rosa “I know, I felt his presence just barely.” He put down his sword and sheathe and then looked over to Riku “Seems your doing well. But next time, don't question your weapons, when you see the shot take it. Do not hesitate Riku.” Lyo smiled so the kid would hopefully not take it as being berated “Do not worry Rosa, we will have time to get you healed before he strikes, we at least have that. We can work on a plan s you mend... we both know time is a fickle mistress, lets use what we have for the best”. It was all he could think to say as he took seat at her side again.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 am

With the guards gone and searching a new set walks in, like a second string of protection. It seemed that besides the emperor and his family, Rosaria was next in line as far as her importance. She was after all, one of the main healers in the city itself. Her eyes would flutter some as she sees the defeated stance of Lyo before those eyes move over to Riku.

“Hello again Stranger.”

A smile, though weak and small, was there on her face as she did wonder how this traveler was doing.

“Joined the guards I see. Well that’s very prestigious of you. I hope you go far and maybe one day be the head guard of the city.”

Shifting her eyes back to Lyo listening to him speak to Riku then to her, she nods.

“Yes… and mistresses can be mean too.”

Laughing softly before sighing. Her body aching beyond any words that she could express, she lays there with her eyes partially closed not moving minus her chest as she breathes.

“I wonder why Selene came here. I blocked out all that was said. I saw both of your lips moving but no sound was there, and I didn’t mean to use any vials that might of harmed you or the others around, minus Selene. It was the only thing next to me and I didn’t think you wanted me to throw your whole bag.”

Eyes shifting back to Lyo briefly before she looks back to try to see outside from her position. It was a bit difficult but due to the protection needed, the room only had one window and she was tucked to the side of that for maximum protection at this time. After a few moments, she closed her eyes. It would be nearly fifteen minutes before she spoke.

“Lyo… Riku… Something is different about this Necro. He is being nice for once. I know there is alternative motives. Has to be. Why be nice when it’s revenge? It worries me. Luckily I don’t feel that energy draining pull no more or the slight voices that tells me that I’m worthless.”

Lightly shaking her head, a nurse finally comes in as it is time for her to be cleaned and the bedding changed. It has slowly been getting worse as far as pain with this production going on at least once to twice a day depending on the weather. Granted, it’s starting to get colder as winter approaches.

“When this is all over… I’m going to take a small vacation. Maybe a few days.”

It dawned on her then as she looks to the two of them.

“I can design the new clinic while I have some down time from preparing for this … I guess death match.”

It was then that it sunk in. A death match with the Necro. Course he has been saying it for a while, it didn’t have an affect until now.

“Death match?! Oh goodness… not another one. Hopefully I’ll win this one too.”

Rolling her eyes, she lets the nurses do what they need to do before asking one for some parchment and ink. The idea of the new clinic running through her head and she wanted to get it down before she lost it.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Riku watched the cloud of green smoke envelope the doorway that the lady lyo had been facing. Then Riku quickly scoped the room to make sure Lyo hadn't been poisoned by the gas or had disappeared but all he saw was Lyo's disappointed expression and the smoke clearing with the lady gone. Then Riku heard Rosa speak toward him talking about him being a guard.
He looked toward her and replied" No Im not quite a guard yet but I have been doing extensive jobs for them but thank you for your kindness."
He smiled at her and turned his head toward Lyo listening to him Riku said.
" You have a valid point but Ive been training to keep the panic level of citizens down. If I would have shot the lady when she hasn't done anything yet it would have looked like i shot an innocent person. If a battle started i would have backed you up. Outside the city walls I wouldn't make that mistake. Thank you though"
Riku looked around the room to check for anyone one more time.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 pm

“Trust me kid, if two people are drawing swords against each other Panic is the last thing you should worry about before putting one of them down” he sword belts were left alone as he walked a few few from them to look at the ground were his vial impacted and exploded. “She barely spoke Rosa, I didn’t have time to interrogate her before the vials went off.” His fingers traced over the small scorch marks and then he turned and looked as he trying to track her, eyes moving down a path towards the door that his body didn’t follow.

“She'll return eventually most likely. I'll inform the guards that no one other than myself and the kid here are allowed in this room with out direct consent of you and or me.”Lyo stood up and shook his head. He'd lost what could have been a very valuable lead, and let himself get so distracted that he missed out when the necromancer showed himself psychically to Rosa, Some protector he was turning out to be. Perhaps he should go back to assassinations, at least he was good at killing. That gave him an idea, but he didn’t want to leave to pursue it.

“A guardsmen huh? Looks like you and I are likely to find ourselves on opposite sides of an argument some day Riku.. Do me a favor, don’t let our friendship impede due process of the law or your honor. Trust me I’ll likely deserve what it looks like you should give me. I Tend to be a bit past the line of legal right.” Lyo was after all a thief and assassin. He had killed more people than he cared to admit to. Even if he was abstaining form that work now it didn’t mean he was becoming a better person. Or did it?

“A vacation huh? I know a few good places to go, and better ways to get there. Once we live through this I'll show you” He smirked “Maybe we can take the guard in training if he gets time off ? Ever been to Calimshan?”

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

"Your faith in me living through this is refreshing Lyo."

Moving, she rolls her eyes into the back of her head as she lowers her head to her chest.

"Blessed be I'm going to fight this."

Her voice was strained as frustration runs high through it.

"Lyo... dear... Disappear for a half hour please? I'm going to try to get the healers in here to work on this healing to where I can at least sit up for a few minutes. I'm getting tired of laying here like a... helpless person. Thank you."

She smiles to him as she looks to Riku then back down to her lap.

"Riku can you be a doll and get the healers in here please after Lyo leaves. Thank you."

Saying as she finally lays back down. The parchment paper with a quill and vial of ink sat near on a side table as she rests on her back. With all the washing and even some light physical therapy on her arms, there was no bed sores. She didn't want it to get like that. She has seen them and they were never good and often quite painful. Her hair was braided up against her head in a halo look almost as it helped keep the tangles out of her length of her hair. Taking a few deep breaths, she calms herself and closes her eyes. Since she as been weak, sleeping a lot, and not moving much, she feels her energy being about half way. It was a lot for her now. She could probably heal herself quite a bit. At least to where she was able to sit up at least. How long, well that will be tested shortly.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Riku quietly listened to Lyo's statement and replied. "Yes, True. Thank You for the advice Lyo and don't worry about the guard thing its not what i do im a mercenary of sorts. The City guard have the most jobs open to me and they aren't very good about working on stealth assignments."

Noticing Lyo trying to track the lady and his question of about Calimshan Riku replied. "Nope never been there. I would request that you inform of the dangers of this woman but if your going to track her I would like to assist in helping you." He looked around to see if he could distinguish any trcks or remnints of her clothing or hair that might have been scorched or torn away from her.

Listening to Rosaria this time Riku Replied." Of course." Riku turned and walked to the door and saw the healers already were ready just outside. Riku guessed after the big green explosion down the hall that they came to heal any poisoned or injured people. He opened the door and walked out. "Everything is alright no one was hurt but Lady Rosaria is requesting your services." He held open the door for them then waited to see if Lyo would come and speak with Riku about who that woman might have been or what he should be expecting if he ran into this lady.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 am

[color=violetHe turned to Rosaria and smirked as his hand outstretched. She was not close enough for him to touch, but as his hand moved as if she were. And he pretended to stroke her cheek lovingly ad brush her hair behind her ear she would feel the ghostly touch of his powers, and indeed her hair would move on its own to be where he wanted it “Getting rid of me already?” he smirked, and a moment later his possessions flew across the room and donned them selves in appropriate places around his body. His belts wrapped around his hips and even tied them selves in place at the simple ring loops at the end of the worn leather straps. His cloak flitted across the room like a ghost, but eventually draped around his shoulders and clasped itself. Though for a change his hood was not drawn around his face to conceal himself.

Moments later he did in fact get with in reach of Rosaria and he leaned down to kiss her cheek softly and sweetly “what if I like you best helpless?” he smiled and then stood “Be safe, I shall be near just in case love” and with little room for her to say terrible much he turned and headed for the door in his usual garb of pomp and self worth. As he neared the door he spoke to Riku assuming the young mercenary would likely follow him.

“I know little of her yet young one, but my former larcenous life has taught me where to go to find out such things. Meet me out front soon and I shall see what I can learn expediently.” Then oddly Lyo would undo the small scarp of black velvet that was in his ponytail. Once done he would reveal it to in fact be a nearly two foot length of very thin, cord like ribbon he had been wearing. “keep this on you in case I need to find you” He said handing over the expensive piece of fabric. The elf might not be able to find Riku's signature at a distance quickly. But he would not be able to miss his own Aura connection to that fabric. After all he wore it every day for a reason.

After handing the boy the odd ribbon Lyo finally lifted his hood up to hide his face “May the road afford you comforts young one “He said before walking off and vanishing quickly into the small crowd in a rather skillful manner. After all if a thief could not blend into a crowd fast, how could he steal.[/color]

(Exit Thread to join new one)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3