Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Search Begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Search Begins...   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 pm

As he walked through the streets of Tallendon, Jaden's mind was on several things. One of which was Jinyara, and another was Jedrek. He had seen their son - almost fully grown - and had nearly balked. His son looked more like him than her, even though Jedrek had looked more like his mother when he had first been born.

As he entered the clinic, he looked around the room and sat calmly. He knew that Rosaria would get to him as soon as she could, but he needed to speak to her immediately.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 am

She heard the bell faintly at the clinic as she just entered her home. Her head started to hurt as her energy feels drain and all she did was walk outside and had a few words with Cirdan. Grabbing herself a bit of elven mead, honey flavored, she takes a small sip to wake her up before walking into the clinic, which was empty. Seeing Jaden, she smiles softly and goes over to him.

"Evening Jaden."

She motions for him to follow as she leads him over, through the clinic, and into her home, right into the living room. It was almost completely dark as she sits down on a chair motioning for him to have a seat anywhere he'd like. A couch, and another chair was open, plus there was the four chairs from the table open too.

"What's on your mind tonight?"

She was dressed in a very light color dressed, almost the same color of her skin that seemed to flow with any subtle movement. Arms bare as her long blond hair flows gently as well. Those blue eyes were quite friendly but behind them shifted doubt in her own abilities which seemed to make the headache back down.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 pm

[ Green=Victoria and Red=Selene speaking]

Breaking into people’s houses wasn’t the type of thing Victoria was all about, hell it wasn’t in her contact to do that. But luck may have it that her other half, Selene had learnt some nice spells that help in this occasion. The wards that protected the clinic and such was designed to keep out evil magic or any other any harmful things from entering. However if you asked Victoria she believe there was no true distinction between “good” and “evil” since it all comes down to morales and what society condems socially norm. But that’s a discussion for another place and time.

“Why are you going through her undergarments?” Selene asked Victoria, watching her other having digging through Rosaria’s undergarments. She had been within the house since Rosaria left 15 mins ago and even then she had spied on her and such. It wasn’t until she left that Victoria had the chance to explore the house and clinic. From clients paper work, to random books found around the house, they had explore everything trying to get more information about the one they was after.

“Because there might be valuable information, that we could learn.” Victoria said mentally to her other half, while holding up a pair of black see through panties. “At least she got some good taste.”

“You are such a perv. You know that?” Selene said.

“Tell me something I don’t know? Ain’t my fault you don’t like women.”

“How can you say I don’t like women? Hell when you be handcuffing them, I be right there remember?”

“And your point? You still moan and groan when I...” Her words where cut short after hearing someone walk inside the clinic.

“Seems like we got some company.” Selene said.

“No Sh** sherlock.” Victoria said, before stuffing the panties into one of the cloaks pockets.

“You got to be kidding me..right?” Selene said. Victoria didn’t say nothing as the dark elf remain quiet in the room. The first voice was that of a man and it would seem he was looking for Rosaria, the same person Victoria was looking after...well more or less stalking. Anyway...it wasn’t till the second voice caught her attention it was that of Rosaria. The dark cloak hid the smirk that had spread across the dark elf’s lips.

Listening closely to Rosaria and the other man’s conversation.

“Let’s take a seat in the living room shall we?”
was all Victoria said before making her body appear in the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of wine from the cabinet. The same wine that Nox had hidden from Rosaria in which he was going to open on their wedding day. She would appear sitting in a chair at the table. The darkness in the room would cause Victoria’s body to perfectly blend in, but if any light was shined on her it would reveal that she was wearing; a black cloak that had stars on it, a black shirt was snugged her upper body perfect;y low rising black pants that barely came up to her hip, leather lace-up boots that came almost to her knee and black leather gloves that came to just below her elbow.

“Hello there Rosaria.” was all she said before taking a chug of the wine bottle. Man this stuff was good Nox out did himself this time, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm

He followed Rosaria into her home and stood there, not wanting to encroach on her hospitality any more than he had to. Hearing Victoria, he turned and looked at the new person as his hands went to his hips - and closer to his broad swords. Jaden's attention turned back to Rosaria, he bowed to her, and smiled slightly.

"Unfortunately, m'lady Rosaria, I am not able to stay for very long. All I need is the answer to a question. One that may change the fate of the lives of three, mine included. All I ask is if you remember what happened the day that I became the slave of a man known as Richter. The only thing I really care about is my son, Jedrek, for he may be the key to causing someone that I care for deeply to regain their memories."

He looked to Victoria and frowned slightly. He didn't trust this new person, but he had no idea why.

"Tell me your name, and I will tell you mine. Also, if you mean any harm to Rosaria you will have to go through me in order to do so. I warn you that I am more than what I seem."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Hearing the female voice, she turns her attention to look around finally spotting the figure. Her eyes didn't really lock with the females instead, she just turned her back to the woman looking to Jaden.

"I remember as if it was yesterday. After you fell unconcious, Ritcher walked over to you and said something along the lines of that you were weak from combat and the long walk of road travel. That you would be okay in the long run. He then lowered down and touched you. I barely saw it but it looked like a two dimensional image of you but then it was gone fairly quickly and then there was a heat source of some kind, then nothing. He seemed to also do something to your weapon or the weapon on your side. There was a puff of smoke and then nothing. I hoped the information helped you Jaden."

She smiles softly to him before turning her back once more to the lady in the corner. Hearing Jaden speak, she knew she wouldn't allow Jaden to risk his life for her. He still had a family out there somewhere. Moving, she stepped slightly in front of Jaden and with her hand, placed it against his.

"No need Jaden. There is a reason why this female has graced my home. You have your battles... This one could be mine. She won't hurt me... She needs me for something... I have a feeling. "

Softly she patted his hand before turning in and giving him a soft hug.

"Remember, I'm here if you need me. My home is yours for as long as needed, and smile once in a while. I know its dreary out there but it might brighten your day some."

With those whispered words, she finally smiles. It has been hours since a smile has graced her lips, which really isn't like her. She used to always have a smile on her face. It seems after that event of her death and rebirth, things has changed inside of her. Pulling back, she turns to finally see a bottle of wine in Victoria's hand. It somewhat seemed like it should be familiar but she just couldn't place it. Maybe it was nothing.

"Hello female I don't know. How can I help you?"

Her hand moved off of Jaden's and gets placed upon her own hips, even though there was no weapons on her body at this moment. She thought there was no need for them currently. Maybe she should just reconsider that.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Taking another sip of the wine that she had conveniently stolen from Rosaria. Well she doubt Rosaria knew about it since, Nox only knew because Kado told him. So it was like an endless circle of secret lies that couldn’t Victoria with the two men who had stole Rosaria’s heart. Her eyes scanned over the man and then the first she was hear for, Rosaria.

“The man’s a wimp.” Selene said with a giggle.

“Yeah he is. But Rosaria, now that’s a different case.” Victoria said, her eyes every so carefully scanning over her body, more or less checking her out.

“I hope you are talking about power and not because she has on that gown.” Selene said.

“Of course I’m talking about her powers.” Victoria said, taking another chuck of the wine. For a lady Victoria did not at like your normal female. Guess it’s the byproduct of hanging around Kado and Nox. Damn guys tend to rub off on you sometimes don’t they?

Listening to Rosaria and the man having a conversation, who she really didn’t care to listen to. His eyes turn towards the man who had made a frown “Aw what pissed on you today?” She said with a smile. Taking the wine she turn it up right and finish it off before setting it on the ground and spinning it on the narrow end but of course this wouldn’t be seen since the lights were still off. “Please move your hand from that sword because before you even draw it, I would have killed you five times over.” Her voice was still that of a warm caring woman, but yet it was as cold as ice.

She continue to spin the bottle on the floor, looking more at the bottle then anyone in the room. Not paying attention even when Rosaria spoke the first time.

Victoria thought to herself “Seems like she is protecting a dog.”. Referring to how Rosaria told Jaden this wasn’t his fight. The bottle continue to spin as it picked up pace. “It wasn’t till Rosaria spoke that it caught her attention “The name is Victoria that’s all you need to know. Don’t worry I’m not here for a battle or to kill you for if I was. I could have did it when you first left this house. Or when you went to the tavern. “ She said in a calm voice.

“But you are lucky I can’t kill you. One because I’m not getting paid for that. Two; you are kind of cute.”

“I thought you wasn’t going to hit on her!” Selene said.

“Shush it!” Victoria barked.

“Rosaria Selorn. The woman who stole Phoenix Darkblade or rather Nox’s heart. I have come here to talk one on one. We can either do it here or I have a suitable place where Jaden won’t be the mother grizzle protecting her cub.” She said.

Spin, Spin, Spin, the bottle is still spinning and only Victoria know’s why.

Last edited by Victoria Selene on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looking suppose to be lucky lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 pm

He shook his head, fully remembering what had happened to him as well as Jinyara. What he had wanted to know was what had happened to their son, Jedrek. One thing that Selene and Victoria didn't know was that after he had been freed from Richters' will, he had gained more power than even he knew.

"Rosaria, I wasn't speaking of myself or Jinyara. I was speaking of the child, Jedrek Matias. Do you know what happened to him?"

He laughed at what Victoria said and smiled slightly. His eyes showed intelligence far beyond the age that he looked to be. Though he was half human, he was still older than Rosaria and Victoria combined. He had lived to see nearly six hundred years, and over those years he had fought in wars that had spanned decades - as well as those that had spanned just one day.

"Well, young one, I must impose on you to wait for a short time to speak with my friend. I need to find out what happened to my son. It is a matter of having a marraige continue or end. I hope that you can understand this."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'm so sorry Jaden. The only thing I remember is your son being born since I was there to deliver him. I don't really remember anything else after you passed out since I was taking care of you. Sure Ritcher was a concern as I watched him to make sure no other harm would happen to you or your wife and born child. For all I know, they could of waked or teleported out of the clinic itself."

She felt bad for not having that information for him. She simply doesn't remember. It was like a memory stolen from her mind. Looking to Victoria, she hears the comments made and simply blinks to her.

"Victoria... Well I hate to disappoint you but I didn't steal anyone's heart. Love can't steal if it is between two people that do love each other. I wouldn't steal anyone's heart. I'm not like that."

Her voice was soft as she shifts her eyes to look from Victoria to Jaden. She then hears the spinning of the bottle and a little tingle played at the back of her mind. Something wasn't right with that bottle as she heard it pick up pace. '
Magic is playing a part here and I don't like it.' Thought to herself as she steps forward to the bottle. Looking at it, she watches it before narrowing her eyes and looking up at Victoria.

"Whatever spell is casted upon that bottle, it would be a wise idea for you to cancel it. If you don't, I am afraid you'll be the very first person I've turned away when it came to talking."

Sure she can always cast a spell to dispel the magic on the bottle, but she thought of asking first before whatever spell was on the bottle goes off. Her voice was still calm and quiet as she steps back from being that close to Victoria and back towards Jaden, at a more comfortable range.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm

The empty wine bottle continues to spin on the floor, it’s circular rotations speeding and slowly down at different times. Her dark red orbs focused on the bottle as her mind began to wonder....

“What’s wrong sis?” Selene asked.

“Nothing, just thinking about stuff.” Victoria Said.

“And what’s that?”

“How many years has it been since we merged?” Victoria asked.

“Over 900yrs.” Selene said.

Yes it was true it had been nine hundred years since Victoria brought back Selene’s soul. The reason for her actions of doing this was only known between her, Selene and that man who will not be named yet. Even though she wasn’t paying attention to Jaden and Rosaria’s conversation, if anyone ask her to recall the information she could with rather ease. It was a trait she inherited thanks to Selene.

When Jaden laugh no emotion was shown on her face and only a sigh escaped her lips. No eye contact was made with the man not because she feared him. But she just thought of him as nothing but trash. Victoria was the type of person who hated most men for the were such brutes always trying to out due one another and to prove their manly hood. Granted she had became very attach to a certain group of men that she called family and that was because they watched after her as if she was their sister.

“I’m going to ask you nicely this one time. Never called me young one again...” Her voice trailed off, as the bottle continue to spin. “An old man can be called a young one. Age doesn’t determine anything.”

Still looking at the bottle spinning she would listen to Rosaria’s idle threat “Oh, Rosaria you can sense that? The magic that has been in place since I got here? As for the wine bottle don’t try to dispell or touch it. For if anything or anyone besides me tries to dispell or touch it. The spell will go off. And I’m promise you it will be a spell that the likes of you never seen.” Victoria said in a calm voice.

Dark red eyes lock on to Rosaria “I will go if you want me to. But before I leave I will tell you this. A necromancer never dies it always come back for revenge, like your dead sister...” She was hoping those words would make Rosaria want to know the reason why this woman had showed up now.

((ooc: just remind Victoria and Selene are ONE and thus they talk mentally with each other))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Sighing, knowing full well that Rosaria had told him the truth, he looked at the floor. He looked at Victoria/Selene and shook his head. The woman looked young, but he knew that he was a lot older than any other she had ever seen. Jaden smiled slightly, knowing that she had the wrong idea about him.

"I apologize for that, though you look to be about as old as my first daughter. As far as me being old, it is true. Though I may look weak, I have strength in these bones still."

He turned to Rosaria and smiled, then shook his head.

"No need to apologize, Rosaria my friend. If I am to figure out what happened to my wife and son, then I must do it alone it seems. Thank you, again, for everything that you have done for me."

He took a small pendant from a hidden pocket in his cloak and handed it to her. Afterwards, he walked to the door to go back to the clinic and opened it.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to call. You'll know if I hear you or not, Rosaria."

With that, he left the two women alone to talk, not knowing where to even begin to search for the son that he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm

She hears what Victoria said about the spinning bottle as she wasn't about to touch it anyways. Good thing to know about casting dispel cause that is what she was going to do once Jaden left. Hearing the woman mention about necromancers and then her dead sister, those blue eyes narrow before hearing Jaden's words. Turning her attention back to Jaden but always keeping Victoria within eye sight, she nods.

"I'm truly sorry... I wish I could remember for you."

With saying that, she feels a pendant get placed in her hand. Nodding to him about being able to 'call' him as she hears the door open and foot steps getting further away. Looking to the rose on the table, she sighs before her eyes look up and at Victoria.

"Tell me what you know Miss Victoria. You have my undivided attention now."

Places the pendant around her neck, not knowing what it does, but figuring that Jaden isn't going to seek to hurt her. She moves into the kitchen to grab herself some food and drink as she knows this might be a long time.

"Care to have anything to eat or drink while you're here Miss Victoria?"

She was kind but her voice was a bit devoid of emotion. Her headache still there as she tries to figure a way to get rid of it without using magic. It was there for a reason and it seems that the longer she dwells on it, the more painful it gets. She can't remember what she did to get the headache. It just seemed to come on out of no where.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Her eyes look up at Jaden and a smile caress her face “No biggie, it’s more of a personal thing with me. People look down on me for my aging had slowed down even more then normal drow’s standards.” She said with a shrug. It was somewhat rare that Victoria smiled at Jaden, for she had somewhat of a hatred for most mens but no all. He listen to Jaden say his farewells to Rosaria and before he left, Victoria spoke but not in her normal emotionless voice but a more kinder and gentle one “I hope you find what you are seeking, Jaden. For family is an important thing in everybody’s life.” Selene had decided to take over for that split second for she did feel sorry for him and hoped him well.

As the door close Victoria’s attention was now on that of Rosaria “First thing first right? My full name is Victoria Selene Lorde. I am a necromancer by trade but don’t worry I’m not the one that I spoke of earlier. Why am I here? Because of you Rosaria, I was sent here by a man who will not be name until later. My task was to train you in fighting a combatant like you never faced before an evil that is like no other. The only thing I know about this evil is that he is a necromancer.” She said calmly allowing Rosaria time to digest what she had just heard.

“Please call me Victoria, talk to me like if we knew each other for years.’ She said stopping the bottle from spinning, a spark would come off the bottle as the spell that was once on it disappears. “Tell me Rosaria, are you afraid of your powers? Please answer it truthful.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Making food for both of them, she listens to what Victoria is saying before turning and looking to the woman.

"I see.. To answer your question, some of them I'm unsure of. Some are new, but for the most part, I've known most of them for only a few years and have yet to truly test out what power they hold."

Turning back around, she goes back to cooking.

"As far as calling you as if I've known you for years, I haven't though by the way you talk, it is as if you have, but I will drop the miss since you asked politely enough."

She felt the spell on the bottle being broken as she turns around quickly wanting to see what happened. Thankfully enough, she sees Victoria with the bottle before turning around once more, her back to the female.

"You know of this necromancer besides him being evil?"

Asking as she knows a lot about the necromancer as she was the one that helped kill his father and her own sister, at two different times in her life.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm

The smell of food being cook was a welcome guest to her, as she inhaled deeply before exhaling. Standing up she move into the kitchen with Rosaria, as she just looks around “If you had the chance to text every ability you have, would you? Without hesitation if I was a threat to you and the only way you could kill me was through using necromancy powers would you?” She asked, leaning against a counter. “Thanks, sorry if I was a b*tch earlier, I’m not the fond of most females.” She said calmly. Her eyes would scan over Rosaria’s body...oh how amazing she looks. Her eyes snapped back at Rosaria, as she was asked about the necromancer “The one who sent me here for you, his daughter was kidnaped and raped by the necromancer. Luckily he saved his daughter but he didn’t killed the necromancer for what reasons? I don’t even know. And well that was the latest incident. As for what I know, you and a man known as Kado Miya fought the necromancer, though he didn’t fight he was there to tend to your wounds afterwards.” She said calmly.

Going into the frig. she pulls out a carton of orange juice and pours herself a glass “Want some?” She asked getting another glass out of the cabinet ‘Rosaria I wish I could tell you more but I’m afraid if I did, you wouldn’t believe me. However, if you want to know more please fight me. Allow me to train you so that you get use to your abilities.” She said, before looking at what she is cooking “hmm, that smells good!”
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

She doesn't turn to look at Victoria as she heard her approaching. Seasoning the meat, she lets it finish cooking before looking at her as she picked up a knife. Looking at her, she narrows her eyes some before blinking and turning to the vegetables and starts to cut them up into small enough pieces that they will still be tasted and provide some texture but not enough to choke on. Hearing the woman ask her about fighting her if she threatened her just to test out her spells. Shaking her head, the headache seems to be bugging her as she places the knife down and stepping back.

"Um... I don't know. Seeing you now and being here, not posing much of a threat, besides that bottle, I wouldn't test out anything... But I need to be prepared for this fight that I hope I win with. I...."

She rests her head on her hands bending over some as she feels like her head is going to explode. Taking slow deep breathes, she closes her eyes and just slides down and sitting with her head against her knees. After a few moments of the intense pain, she finally stands enduring it as she looks to Victoria. Her eyes screaming of being in pain before going back to the food trying to pretend that nothing is wrong.

"Yes Kado was there. I think he was caught off guard or something. Not too sure but he was there after the fight was over."

With Victoria offering orange juice, she shakes her head not thirsty at the moment as her hands start to shake from the pain. Breathing increasing as she is determined to stand as long as possible. She can't pass out now. Not with Victoria near. Granted if the female wanted to, she was sure that she would be dead, just like Victoria said before. It was the principle of the thing. Something abnormal or someone was playing with her and it was her job to try to figure out what to do and make the pain go away; A test of sorts.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Victoria’s eyes distinctly went to the knife that was clutched in Rosaria’s hand. She did not feel threaten at all for what she heard about Rosaria, she was a gentle spirit and at sometimes to gentle. Her eyes narrow at the Rosaria noticing how her own demeanor had changed.

“Victoria are you sensing what I am?” Selene asked.

“Yes but barely, it feels like a psionic barrier.” Victoria said

“Yea, a simple but yet effective one.”

‘Selene can you remove it?”

“No I can’t but I can ease the pain for her.” Selene said.

“Very well.” Victoria said.

The drow’s once black hair took on a grey-ish color as Selene took control of the body. The change of the hair color was instance put gradually for it wouldn’t be noticed. “So you will fight me then? I promise you this when we are on the battle field, I will no longer be nice.” She said calmly in a polite manner. Though Selene had took control she could still be as mean as Victoria. Her right gloved hand reached out and rub Rosaria’s back as Selene helps her sit down in the chair. Selene began to hum softly as a spell was being cast, Rosaria would soon feel the pain of the psionic easing off to almost unnoticeable. “There there, is the pain easing away any?” She ask removing her hand and helping Rosaria back up to her feet.

“Thanks Selene.” Victoria said

“Your welcome.”

Her hair would return back to it’s normal color as Victoria took back over. The spell that Selene cast was a simple one that at more like a pain killer then anything. It would act like a cushion absorbing 30% of the pain Rosaria was feeling, allowing her to be able to function without too intense of a pain. “Yeah, he was there to take care of you and help you recover. It wasn’t shortly after that he strangely disappeared.” She said her voice trailing off. Taking a sip of the orange juice she look at Rosaria and smile “Here, let me do it. Sit down and rest some. “ She said motioning for her to sit down. Thought if memory serves her right Rosaria was somewhat stubborn, but hopeful she would take the kind act from Victoria.

“Are you afraid of raising the dead to do your bidding?” Victoria asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 pm

She didn't see the hair change until it was almost too late, but the voice was different in a way. More sincere. The pain finally started to subside as she felt the female rub her back. Getting back up to her feet, she nods.

"Yes... I do feel the pain subsiding."

Going back over to cook, her mind felt clearer as she knew that some magic was used, but couldn't pinpoint what kind was. It was foreign to her. She didn't question it as she felt Victoria get closer and motioned for her to sit down. Looking to the woman, she looks back to the food as it was nearly done. Moving from stirring the meat, she adds the vegetables then goes over to sit down, only after grabbing a loaf of bread, a block of wood, and a knife. Cutting a few slices off of the bread, she sits it aside before hearing her speaking of undead.

"I don't expect you to go easy in a fight if you are trying to train me fur this upcoming battle and not really afraid of raising the dead myself, but it is more someone else raising the dead. If I don't have to touch them, that's even better. Their smell is quite foul and tends to make my stomach very weak. I had to learn about necromancy when I was training to be a Priest. I know quite a lot about them, and... after this event that happened, I believe that I have the ability to raise and control the undead myself."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 pm

She was glad that her spell work and even better that Rosaria was feeling better, that made a smile appear on her face. She noticed the look that Rosaria gave when she said she can take over the food “Don’t worry about the food, I am a fairly decent cook. And besides it’s almost done, so it shouldn’t take that much.” She said. She constantly stirred the vegetables making sure they was getting cook evenly on each side. Glancing over at Rosaria who was cutting the loaf of bread “Do you ever take a break?” She asked in a joking manner.

“Good glad to know that, other people who I have trained with didn’t understand me when I said...I was going to train them. They thought I would take it easy on them but the found out rather quickly that I didn’t.” She said turning the food off, and getting two plates and forks. If one didn’t know any better they would think Victoria had lived in this house but that wasn’t the case she just been stalking it long enough to know where most things where. Fixing her plate first, she would also fix Rosaria before sitting across from her “So you would be afraid of me if I raise the dead? That is one thing we will change for sure. Using other spells can help you for not touching the bones. Oh in time you will get use to the smell but for your sake there are other ways in which I will show you.” She said, taking a sip of the juices before taking a bite of the food.

“It’s an unspoken myth that those who can heal the living can raise the dead. Since they are both connected. But before all of that. There is something you need to know about me.” She said, before taking a bite of the food “You are an amazing cook.” What does Victoria has to tell Rosaria? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Sure the headache might be gone in her mind, but that was only a small part of the test. Another one was coming up quickly. The ability of strong will. Hearing the joking manner, she actually smiles some before smelling the food being done. Going to stand up, she sees a plate of food arrive in front of her before she looks to the rose and smiles. Gently touching the bowl, she says a small prayer before removing her fingertips and starting to eat.

"Training isn't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be nearly full out if not completely full out. How else is one to learn what mistakes shouldn't be made if your life depends on it. I wouldn't really be afraid of you if you raised the dead no. It's your ability to control and how much power you give them that scares me."

She nods to what Victoria was talking about but as the female said that there was something that needed to be told to her, she looks up but her eyes didn't seem friendly at all. The look was fighting. It was something that probably Selene could sense. A psionic force. Suggestion and quite powerful suggestion. Her own control fighting against the Suggestion of the necromancer behind it. Her fingers grabbing the blade of the serrated knife used to cut the bread. White knuckles shows the strength in the grip as she stands but it was a jagged stand. She is fighting and hard to try to not do what the necro is testing her to do. Breathing through clenched teeth, she leaps over the table, knocking over the flaming rose and the oil with the bowl, luckily it doesn't break but the oil gets onto Rosie's dress as she comes close to catching her clothing on fire. The knife was aimed for Victoria's left eye but at the last second, Rosie's will and strength pulls the knife back so that it goes into the floor. Laying there on the floor, she closes her eyes only after throwing the knife away from her and into the living room. Breathing hard, she shivers and curls up into a ball. Luckily enough, the burning rose doesn't hit any oil but starts to go out.

Not knowing what happens when the rose goes out, she moves and places some more oil in the bowl and the rose back inside so it won't go out. Looking to Victoria, she shakes her head and leaves the room. Going into her bedroom, she faces the window with her arms crossed over her stomach. She didn't say sorry, but meant to. Just too torn up to even say it. The second time that suggestion to harm or kill filled her mind. It was as if it was her passion to harm Victoria. She only kills if she absolutely have to. Even in this upcoming training, if there will be one after that incident, she won't kill Victoria.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat May 01, 2010 9:09 am

“There is only one rule in a fight and that is Survival. Thus that’s how I had trained those who dared ask me to train them. Those who were strong enough lived through it but for the others, well they got killed by my hands. Not out of evil but because if one want to truly prepare for a fight they must realize that it’s all about survival.” Her words were soft and yet colder then ice itself. Taking a bite of the flood she look at Rosaria and speak once again “My ability to raise the dead has a limit but it surpasses most necromancers ability. If I knew I was about to get killed I can transfer my soul and my power to the thing I reanimated. Thus cheating death in a sense, but luckily I haven’t needed to do that lately.”

“Hey Viccy are you sensing that?” Selene asked

“Eh, Yea I am. Not good.” Victoria said.

“Yep, Yep an internal struggle between two wills and it seems the greater one is winning.”Selene said.

“Yeah and here she comes.” Victoria said, as she sat there and watched as Rosaria lept over the table at her. Victoria did not bulge any as she saw the knife aimed for her left eye. Hearing the thump of the knife hitting the floor she stood up slowly, moving the plates off the table she threw the scraps away and putt the dishes into the sink. “Well now that was interesting.” was all she said, as she started to wash the dishes. It was as if she wasn’t phrased by what had happen just a second ago. In fact she wasn’t more or less if Rosaria had stabbed Victoria she wouldn’t have did anything for she felt sorry for this one. “There are evil’s in this world that are greater then anything I have faced.” Was all she said, drying the dishes and putting them up.

“She really was going to kill you, sis.” Selene said

“Yeah, I know. It seems it don’t want me to train her.”

“Yeah or tell her how about the connection it had with Kado’s daughter.”

“She fell in love with the one that is haunting Rosaria now and that was the reason...”

“Kado didn’t kill him.”

Moving out of the kitchen she would walk slowly through the living room and into Rosaria’s bed room. Stopping at the door she watches Rosaria for a moment, before entering. “Sit down Rosaria. You need to know the truth behind the way I am before we start the training tomorrow morning.” Her voice was stern and yet calming. “Nine hundred years ago I had a sister and her name Selene. She was my twin. We did everything together but yet we were day and night. You see she was the nicer one, never wanted to get into trouble cared about everyone and such. And well I was the opposite hated most things, loved to fight, cold-hearted. The only person I did care about was Selene. Our differences didn’t stop there, I studied Necromancer like most drows did. And She studied defensive magic. Well one day Selene was studying. A gang of drows attacked and beaten her half to death. When I got there she was barely alive and I know she wouldn’t make it. It was then that she told me to prepare a soul transferring ritual, so that her soul will be transferred into my body, along with all her powers. And thus I did. Not only did her soul transferred her mind did two. We can talk to each other mental and if need She can take over my body and speak. When she does my hair changes to a grey color. Not only that she can use her abilities also. In fact we can use each other abilities there powers are cut in half.” Victoria said.

Taking a sigh she would allow Rosaria soak in the information that was just old to her. “So yeah now you know.”
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 am

Hearing the steps into her room and the sound of weight being placed upon the bed, she slowly turns and looks to Victoria. Listening to her speak, she then sits down on her bed next to her future mentor and continues to look to her. Eyes locked as she was grasping the information being spoken.

"I'm sorry... for earlier and for your past. I do want you to train me. I just... don't know what came over me. This overwhelming hatred for some reason. I can't explain it. It's like someone is playing with my mind."

Shaking her head, she goes to get out of this dress. Figuring it was just her and Victoria in the room, she goes over to the closet and pulls out a cream colored dress. Slipping the old one off leaving her body nude, she then lifts her arms and slips the dress over her head and down. The sleeves having lacing on them to tighten them up for a more form fitting look. There was also laces in the back to keep the dress against the body as well. The dress goes down to the floor as she looks to Victoria.

"Can you please help me tie the laces on my arms and my back?"

Pulling her hair out from under the dress, she places it over her right shoulder so that it won't be in the way. She turns so her back is to her future mentor and instructor as she waits to feel the tension in the dress. There was a back panel to the dress but when she actually had it on, there was the cool air on her back going all the way down to her lower back, which meant the dress was altered and left it completely open.

"Should I get a new dress? The back is completely gone in this one..."

--------
dress but in a cream colored with gold accents

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sat May 01, 2010 8:05 pm

“It’s okay, We have learnt to deal with our past and thus had moved on.” She said calmly before a smile caress her face “Hatred it’s a powerful thing. You can either let it control you or you control it.” There was a hidden meaning behind what Victoria said and it was up to Rosaria to figure it out. Selene had found a way to temperary turn the tides on the necromancer who was controlling Rosaria but it was up to Rosaria to find it also. “We will train you and teach you everything we know. You have potential to be strong just got to have a purpose.” Her dark red eyes soon changed to a calming sky blue color as she watched Rosaria undress right in front of her!
-
“Viccy! I know you ain’t checking her out.” Selene said.

“Eh, what the hell you think?”

“Omg you are! We came her to train her not fu...”

“Shut up! Can’t a girl have some fun? Besides I doubt she would swing that way.”

“Hmpf...whatever have you fun viccy.”

Her eyes never left Rosaria’s nude body as they scanned over every inch of her. It was when Rosaria spoke that cause Victoria to snap out of the gaze. Her eyes shot towards Rosaria as her cheeks began to tingle a little. “Yeah sure.” She said walking up behind Rosaria and laced up the laces on the back “No, I actually like this dress. It looks good on you.” She said lacing up Rosaria’s sleeves. Stepping away from her, Victoria would remove her long gloves and the cloak, revealing the black messes shirt that hugged her breast tightly and the black low rising pants that barely came to her hips. “You know you have an amazing body.” She said.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun May 02, 2010 9:59 am

One thing that Victoria would notice is that Rosaria seemed under weight for her body. She was nearly skin a bones, possibly weight around ninety pounds. Down thirty pounds than her normal weight which is around a hundred and twenty.

"Thanks... I guess..."

Smiling to the compliment that Victoria gave, she did notice the eye color change from red to blue before nodding.

"I do know that for now I have a purpose. To rid my life and my family of this necromancer. It's been nearly five years at least for me, about seven for my sister Rosalyn. Though I don't think she will be coming back anytime soon."

She looks tired constantly but pushes on and manages to find the strength to make it through all the time. It was getting harder though, every day. Moving around, she finally lights some candles in the home, but not a lot. One in the living room and one being placed on the table. Just enough light to see but not enough to be overwhelming.

"This night is dragging on Victoria... " A few steps back to the living room and she sits down on the couch. It seems after that attempted murder, she is drained and ends up slouching down enough to rest her head on the armrest of the couch before her eyes try to stay open but it was a battle she couldn't win this time and ends up going into a light slumber but before she did, she muttered these words.

"Stay with me Victoria please...?"

It was a whisper that was full of her needing just a protective presence since Nox is off somewhere else. With the first night passing since she died and came back, she already needing people to make her feel safe.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 am

Yes she had notice that Rosaria was slightly under weight for the description that the one who sent her here, said that she would be around 120lbs. She wanted to ask her about it but it would only cause other memories to resurface and she didn’t want that to happen right now.

“Your welcome.” She said smiling back at her “My eyes tend to change it’s a chemical imbalance that what caused when me and my sister merge.” Most people found it interesting that Victoria’s eyes can change colors but most of the time they change on there own. She listens to Rosaria speak about her purpose and why she wanted to get rid of this necromancer “Good to know you have a purpose, since if you didn’t you could never surpass what you got to face.” She said calmly. It was something that Rosaria that caught Victoria’s attention and it was about Rosalyn. She didn’t say anything about it thought, not yet anyway.

She saw how tired she was, so she help Rosaria lit the few candles. The soft glow of them cause it to feel like a more warming atomsphere. “Yes it is indeed but someone need some rest.” She said looking at Rosaria with a smile. Taking a seat in a nearby arm chair she would just look at Rosaria “Of course I will. Sleep well Rosaria.” The last words were in a soft whisper, as she watch her fall to sleep.

“He is near.” Selene said

“Who? Kado?”

“Yes, him.”

“Okay I guess he wanted to see us.”

“Yep, put her to sleep first.”

Reaching into one of the inner pockets of cloak she pulls out a small vial full of white powder. “Sleep well.” She said uncorking the vial, inhaling the dust she would exhale releasing the dust into living room. It was a sleeping powder that only activate when it comes in contact with her own energy. Rosaria would be knocked out until Victoria deactivates the powder. She would so Rosaria how to activate and deactivate the sleeping powder since once it’s in the air it stays there, like a tylenol pm.

“Is she asleep?” A deep voice asked, walking out of the guest room.

A smile caress Victoria’s lips hearing the familiar voice “Yes, she is asleep. What brought you hear?” She asked.

The man walks silently towards Victoria and the sleeping, Rosaria. The flickering lights of the few candles within the area, cast off the dark blue suit he was wearing. Light blue orbs flicker in the light as the man looks at Rosaria “ She has changed so much.” The man said, calmly.

“Yea, you gave me a bad description of her. At least you told me that Nox’s would be with her. If not I would had a hard time finding her.” Victoria said with a hint of frustration. “So Kado you still haven’t answer my question, trying to ignore it eh?”

Kado ran his fingers through his hair as he look at Victoria “ Sorry before I left she wasn’t this bad. No, I’m not trying to ignore it. The reason I am here is because I got to confront my past one more time “ Kado said

“Unfinished business?” Victoria asked, raising her brow slightly. Granted she knew Kado well but yet he is still a mysterious person for the most part. However she respected him and for the most part never questions his judgment.

“I will tell you later. Train her well, Victoria.” Was all he said before he disappear from the room, leaving only a blue rose where he once stood .

Taking a deep sigh she would close her eyes and goes into a soft slumber. However don’t let that fool you, she was still very aware of her surrounds. When Rosaria awakes, she would be awaken by the smell of breakfast being cooked and the start of a new day.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm

What was a light slumber, being able to hear everything, she then fell deeper than she wanted to go but it felt so good. Not knowing that there was her ex there and really, in this condition, he wouldn't get anything but empty fists of anger and misunderstanding against his chest. This is the first night since the Necro started bugging her, that she slept well. Enough energy was placed into her body so that when she woke up, she got up and felt brand new. Smelling breakfast, she gets up and walks into the kitchen. Her hair a mess but she didn't care.

"Victoria or Selene this morning?"

Asking in a groggy voice as she runs her hands through her hair or tries. So many tangles as she blinks and smiles. After a minute or so, she was fully awake and ready to start the new day. Her happiness in her voice cheerful and addicting.

"Oh my.. I need a bath... my hair is a mess and wow... I smell."

Walking into her bedroom, she gathers the stuff needed before walking out back to the private bath. Making sure the water was warm, she undresses by pulling the strands that kept her laced up and dropping the dress to the ground. Stepping into the bath, she sighs as the water was hot enough to immediately cause her fair skin to turn red but it felt so good. Closing her eyes, she rests in there letting it melt away her stress for now.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins...   Today at 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next