Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

It’s been several years perhaps even more then that since he had been the greatest King upon this world, he ruled a Kingdom known as Siannodel which now lays in ruins he stood there silently gazing upon it. As if trying to grasp the truth of what happened back then the crows circled around the Castle as if hunting its prey. All seemed quiet perhaps too quiet, his eyes scanned the distance this place had been deemed forbidden to enter and perhaps even dangerous with stories of ghosts and other nameless monsters that roamed upon this land story’s of old. He wore his silver plated armor his black cape which fluttered against the wind and his sword that seem to have a mind of it’s own and possess incredible strength that can cut through almost any material that is not protected by sorcery. Stormbringer was name of his sword that rested comfortably upon his right sheath, his long silver hair cascading over his slender shoulders and his pale face that seem to shine against the moonlight, his mind travelled back when this place was alive back in the time of troubles when the war took place, and how they accused him of being a traitor and exiled him and destroyed his reputation as a ruler stripped away his pride, he looked upon the barren wasteland and with out thinking begin to descend a large set of stairs that went down to the ruined kingdom knowing full well he shouldn’t be hear, but by his own right he can be here because he ruled here once before. But then again he was exiled from this place never to return here but since all the old council members’ dead he figured to return here, this was his place of solitude and a reminder to him of the constant betrayals he had to endure. He looked upon the distance waters that could still be seen from the place he stood a perfect view, as the shipyard in the distance was in ruins some of the ships still remained in tact but in operative and some laid to rest under the sea forever more. He bend low and picked up the soil the dirt that was once his home and let it flow freely upon the air he frowned for the burdens of guilt in which he knew he did not deserve to have because this was not of his doing and yet a part of him feels like it was his fault. He gazed upon his own Kingdom behind him his new one he rebuild and sighed he was afraid of ruling this one and he knew his reasons were off but he did not want to repeat the incident before his eyes averted back to Siannodel all who knew it knew this place. He made his way forward towards the Castle grounds slowly as his he could his eyes gazing upon each building the more he seem to move the more guilt that seemed to swell upon him like a rock. He had to find his answers of what has happened after his exile but he did not know them though everyone blamed him for it but it wasn’t the truth of the claim he didn’t do any of this. He couldn’t have? Deep in his heart that is already scared from what has happened in the past he knew it wasn’t his fault …he continued to press forward not knowing what he would expect or who might be able to shed some light upon this.

Last edited by Cirdan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Kaline happened upon this place quite often, no one comes here for the fact of the toils and troubles everyone was faced with had gone. The betrayal and guilt that overwhelmed some just by the site of it. Her heart heavy with pain and guilt as the memories of the horrid thing, she had done. Taking a deep breath as she looked around, she was sitting in what was left of the nursery window over looking the waters. Taking a deep breath as she looked over her shoulder at the ruined nursery and ran her hand around her neck.

It was a simple necklace that she had found amoung the rubble, yet its meaning held so much for her. She had left it for Riiska something to remember her mother by, but it seemed that everything happened so fast, that it was left here with everything else. Blinking a bit, as she heard the soft clank of metal, it was impossible for someone to be here. This place was forbidden to even the more daring person. Her emerald hues danced and looked over everything that she could see, as a soft sigh parted her lips.

Climbing down out of the window, she followed the noise hoping to see who was here. She prayed that they didn't see her, only way they would see her is in a reflection of something. For she wore no armor, and her own sword was sheathed silently to her side, pupils narrowed as she continued to follow the noise. Her heart raced as she came upon the source of the noise, she was prepared to defend this place. As she spotted Cirdan, her heart stopped and she gasped softly. It can't be...I didn't even sense him...how... Thoughts running wild as she slide silently back into the shadows watching him, seeing where he was off too. Waiting for the right time to approach him. If she did at all.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm

He walked silently his mind was racing as he made his way through some of the rubble climbing it, cursing silently to himself as he stumbled a few times. He gripped his sword Stormbringer tightly upon his sheath he stood on top of the rubble as his eyes gazed upon the old kingdom. He continued to press forward however, but there was something that troubled him, he had the sense he was not alone within this Kingdom, though the presence did not give off any bad feelings. Something familiar about this one though, his eyes scanned about the place though he didn’t see anyone the shadows loomed about the place, he heard distant voices murmur of the wind he closed his eyes deep in thought he connected with the beings mind and knew who it was ‘’ It has been along time ‘’ he said calmly in her thoughts as he stood there in silence ‘’ I have learned to hide my aura and my self well with out detection ‘’ as if second guessing why she couldn’t pick him up. ‘’ It is good to see you again I have missed you ‘’ he said softly in his native language ‘’ It is a sad place to be is it not?’’ He said in a calm voice not one of mockery or irony because he too felt the guilt ‘’ The place where we have met and fell in love…’ his voice trialed off..

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Jumped a bit at the voice in her head, not out of fear but from the startle. Taking a deep breath as she closed her eyes and pushed him from her mind, as she peered out from the shadows. It was something she was good at, blending in as well as shielding herself as well. Yet, for some reason, she figured no one would wander to this place so the shields were down. "This place brings back a lot of pain...and memories. As well as happiness and sadness...all at the same time..." Her voice was still as velvet and smooth as always, yet it was tinted with regret and pain. It seemed like a never ending burden, she carried and hide from everyone."It is good to see you again as well, You really can't miss...what isn't there..." She always seemed to blame herself for leaving and figured that he would have forgotten her and moved on. Yet, it seems that her heart still yearned for him, but she just kept her emotions at a distance as usual. Her emerald hues looked over him as she heard him speak of them falling in love, she added," and where I left you standing...." Looking down as she made her way down to him, her hair had grown silver, and it seemed her hues grew brighter. Looking at him as she sighed softly and looked around, this place...so much happened here and so much didn't happen the way it should. Out of instinct her hand tinkered over the necklace, as her fingers danced lightly over the gem.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 pm

He looked at her she was as beautiful as ever, nothing seems to have changed with her, he couldn’t help but to smile because in truth he always loved her despite of everything. ‘’ Things happen for a reason Kaline…weather it be for good or for the bad…’’ he said calmly as he stared at her ‘’ It wasn’t you who left, it was more myself because of the blade I carry now…In fear that if I got close it would betray me and harm you the truth is I left to protect you. Because the thought of losing you I could not bare I rather you alive then another burden on my shoulder of guilt. I love you that much and you went the opposite direction deep down you know I had to do this on my own.’’ He gazed upon her ‘’ I never married Rika it never went through she up and left vanished..She isn’t in my heart as you are now.. .’’ he gazed upon her for a moment as he turned to look upon the ruined castle up ‘’ Lets go and explore shall we?’’ he offered and looked at her offering his hand to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Looked at him as her eyes questioned him a bit, yet she didn't speak. Nodding softly as her voice came out softly," Yes, I knew that was that blasted sword. But, that doesn't give me an excuse for abandoning you when you needed me the most...I would have given my life if that is what it took to appease that blasted thing to keep it from taking you with it...But I chose to leave you and our children. My son knows not much of me, nor does our daughter. As for Rika...", sighs, " We were never married either, and don't say that....You care for Rika as much as you did in the past...that won't change." She took a deep breath as he held out his hand to her, looking at him as if it was a trick. She hadn't really been around people much anymore, just kept to herself. Blinking a bit as she let her own hand slide out and rest in the palm of his, as she did this all the memories of Cirdan came rushing back to her. Gulping back tears as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, opening them slowly as she looked at him. They seemed to glitter with a touch of gold, as she controlled her emotions."The guilt is not yours alone to carry Cirdan, it has been mine as well..it always has been something we bore together."
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm

He touched her hand gently and looked upon her eyes as he listened to her words she spoken the truth he never married Kaline and he has never married Rika for the matter. He looked at her once more he truly cared for Kaline as much as for Rika but Rika was hardly ever there as she was and where was Rika now? He wondered to himself silently she isn’t here at this moment in his hour of need when he needed someone to be by his side as he came here the place of his past and present as well future.. He closed his eyes and opened them and gazed at her his heart yearned to touch her once more to kiss her and to tell her everything is alright. He brushed his hands gently upon her face, ‘’ That was all in the past Kaline the important thing to me now is that you are alive and well and our children are doing well ‘’ he said softly as he gazed at her for a moment ‘’ I will not let you give yourself for the sword I would never forgive myself if I allowed the sword to kill you and send you to the abyss do you realize that burden on me Kaline? How can I live with myself if that happened I’d end up taking my own life..’’ he said softly his calmly ‘’ You were not there for me because I did not let you be there, because I ran away and pushed you away in order to protect you because my love for you so I sacrifice the one thing that meant the most to me my life to be with you forever and eternal ‘’ his eyes narrowed down and looked at her ‘’ I sacrificed my love for you so you can be safe and so are children can be safe. So this guilt is not your burden it is mine and mine alone ‘’ at that moment as he spoke little did he realize he opened up to her more then he should have told her his true feelings on how much he cared for her and what he do for her if needed, the question lingered would he have done the same for Rika he had his retort ready if it came to be ‘’ I sacrificed my love for you to ensure your safety, because I love you more then anything in the world enough to do that I’d rather it take my life then me take yours ‘’ he added with finality and his looks that dared her to try to argue with him more on the subject for he was ready for this battle and was prepared for this moment ‘

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Kaline looked at him as she felt his hand run along her cheek. Closing her eyes as she shook her head," Yea well you would have given your life and your children. But, did you think of what that would have done to me." A dark chuckle parted her lips as she looked at him," You know as well as I do..that I let you push me away. I would have stood next to you through it all. I was scared, I didn't know what it was that you were doing...nor did I know what that sword was and could do...So my burden is letting you push me away...I left in hopes that it would help save you...yet I pushed my children away from me and on to you...our kids...became your kids...I was afraid of mostly everything..having kids, that sword, and what you would become of you let that sword take over. So I guess we had separate burdens to carry, but they run along the same path." Taking a deep breath as she watched his eyes narrow on her," You sacrificed your love for me to keep us safe. Yet, there were others that came into your life around the same time...would you have done the same thing for them?" Her voice was even when she asked," Since I left, I haven't been the same...I had this gnawing feeling that I was wrong, I left you in your time of need, I didn't feel you so much push me away as I just walked away. Cirdan, everyday since I left, I never stopped loving you...I hoped and prayed to the gods that you would find someone who could take care of you and our children better than I did. I stuck to the shadows, till they swallowed my mind. Your son snapped me out of that, and I have been looking for the right time to speak to you..." Looking down as she let out a soft breath as a tear rolled down her cheek. " When I seen you with Rika the first time, it hurt, not as in jealousy but more as that you found someone to take care of you and make you happy. To fill the void I had left, I have spoken to Elros on several occasions." She blinked about as everything spilled from her lips and her heart, gulping back more tears as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 am

He was staring at her for a moment he looked at her for a moment and considered her questions and what she said. Would he have done the same for Rika? The question stung him in the heart, sure but the thought was there. The answer was clear before him as he gazed upon Kaline. He looked wounded at first at the blunt statement. He loves Kaline from this day and yet Rika at the same time but his heart yearned more for Kaline for he felt more alive and complete by her side then he did with Rika. He closed his eyes as if fighting this inner torment. He lifted his hands gently upon her cheeks and brushed her tears away and wrapped his arms around her gently and hugged her releasing her he looks at her . ‘’ Your always in my heart and soul, you are the essence in which keeps me going to keep the fires in me alive ‘’ he said calmly and he looked at her ‘’ you were there for me when I needed you the most but there are some things in my life where I need to do it alone ‘’ he explained as he made

He looked upon his blade with disdain and hatred and he looked at her ‘’ I have controlled the blade, It no longer has me in it’s grasp and it has not claimed my soul for no one has my soul except for one person , he looked her into her eyes as if he hoped she’d know who truly has his heart and soul. Little did he know Stormbringer powers seem to have slowly diminished as well as if Cirdan was fighting it? But Cirdan didn’t know what was going on as he spoke to Kaline his eyes gazed at her ‘’ Yes you always were in my heart and soul and every night when I sleep alone out there..’’ he points in the woods ‘’ I dream and think of you more. You were here for me when I need you the most my love..’’ he said calmly ‘’ You always were there for me in my heart and in spirit ‘’ he said as he paused to look upon her ‘’ I can’t bare the thought of losing you again ‘’ he said softly as he neared her closely

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Kaline let her hand drift to the necklace that hung around her neck. It seemed to heat up and start to glow ,the more he spoke about her having his heart and soul this whole time. She was confused in how that was possible when he had been with Rika and how she had left him. Blinking softly as she couldn't really respond to him as she some how knew that it was true. She always felt that he was with her even when they were apart.

Something was weird about that sword, she hated it. It only caused mayhem and destruction, yet something strange happened. The sword itself seemed to be loosing its strength but within Kaline herself. She was in pain, excruciating pain, like someone was ripping her very soul from her body. Blinking a bit as she winced and looked down at the necklace, it was glowing strangely. Looking up at Cirdan as he neared her, it seemed the closer her got to her the more pain it seemed to inflict on her. Gasping softly, as she let her eyes close slowly and reopen as she tried not to focus on the pain. Was it that blasted sword, or was it the physical relief of the burden you have carried all this time....what is happening to me.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm

He looks at her silently he knew something was wrong but didn’t know what to make of it, and he looked upon the necklace he had given to her and realized what was happening, he glanced down upon his sword as he felt it weakening slowly but surely, he heard it try to call upon him he fought with all his strength and will power to ensure this don’t happen or that he allow it. But something in him was compelled to thrust the sword forward but he fought the urge and his fear, he wanted to run away from her this time. He shouldn’t be close to her he knew the spell he cast upon the diamond, but he wanted to be near her all at the same time he couldn’t deny those feelings any longer he loves her to death enough to sacrifice his own soul and heart to her to where he had none., he seemed perplexed and focused upon the sapphire. He bit his lips and looked at her almost apologetically for he knew what was going on he moved forward closer to her placing both hands upon hers in an assuring manner that everything will be alright. To calm her spirit and the pain for when he touches her the pain would and should ease some ‘’ I care to deeply about you,..’’ he said as if nothing was wrong playing off like nothing was happening that was awkward. ‘’ You really do give me the strength I need to carry on my life, with the knowledge and that nothing in this world would keep me separated from you. Not even Rika could do such a thing you have always been the one for me ‘’ his eyes gazed upon her ‘you were always in my dreams and in my thoughts and nothing will ever change that. ‘’ He offered a soft smile his hands glide soothingly down upon her chest and touched the crystal gently as he begin to feel part of his soul return to him slowly, which in turn activate the blade. Cirdan almost stumbled forward which in turn cause Kaline to fall down upon her back but he soon caught himself before it happened he embraced what had happened. He closed his eyes and opened them something seemed different to him now. Do you think you could have avoided me forever? Came a sharp voice upon his head cold and demanding. Cirdan shut the voice away immediately as it had came in as his inner struggle seem to begin

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 am

As soon as Cirdan laid his hands on her, it felt like someone ran hot daggers along her flesh. Blinking away the tears as she looked at him, her eyes questioning him as he all of a sudden seemed to be calm and talking to her like it is gonna be ok. As soon as he touched the gem on the necklace it seemed give back what it actually contained and suddenly Kaline remembered what happened when he first gave her the necklace.

It was early in the morning as Kaline stood in what soon would be the nursery. Cirdan walked up behind her and put his arms around her bulging waist, as he smiled softly. Reaching, into his pocket as he pulled out a necklace, it was a bright blue color and seemed to shimmer and moved. Smiling as he placed it around her neck, as soon as touch her flesh the glow seemed to tranfer to her actual being. She started to glow lightly. Little did Kaline know what the gem actually contained, was Cirdan's soul.

Kaline looked at Cirdan as a sense of what is going, and the words of Elros rang in her mind. He would give his heart and soul to protect you Cirdan lurched forward knocking her back, as she looked up at him confused. Shaking it off as she looked at him and could see the inner battle had begun, sighing softly as she pushed herself back to feet. Looking at Cirdan as she already knew what must be done, as she took a deep breath and contemplated what would actually happen to her. Yet, she felt like this was right, this is where she should be, this is her destiny.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 am

Cirdan felt the intrusions upon his mind and he felt he had lost and his eyes narrowed as he felt his hands upon his blade. He stepped forward silently and almost calculating his eye stared at her, he stepped forward he tried to fight it he really did, but the blade was too strong when his soul was away from him he was able to block off the swords intrusions and fight it but now his soul came closer upon him he felt his sudden change upon him. Upon his own volition he lifted Stormbringer upon his right hand he looked upon her apologetically he closed his eyes as the sword moved his hands, as his hands seemed unwilling to do what must be done, the sword came upon her chest using a quick thrust that soon cut through her body like butter being scrapped upon a piece of bread. With out realizing what was going on he whispered upon her ears ‘’ This is why I never got to close…..i didn’t want this to happen..’’ he said calmly as he laid her upon the soft green grass as he feels the swords power dissipating.. he knelt down upon the spot as he stared blankly at what he had done, trying to comprehend it he closed his eyes and opened them trying to think it was a dream

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 am

Kaline's breath caught in her chest as she felt the sword pierce her flesh, mouth open to scream but nothing came out. Not only did the sword itself pierce her flesh, it had pierced her very soul. Shattering the bind it had to Cirdan's as if it was seeking the last bit of soul that had binded to her own. Kaline gasped for air as she blinked softly, as she nodded softly, in understanding. Whispering as she drew her last breath," I understand..I give my life...for yours.."

As Cirdan laid her body on the ground, black tendrils seemed to snake around her body, twisting and turning. Coiling around her hands and feet, as it seemed to eat at her very flesh. She gave the ultimate sacrifice, herself. In a matter of moments, Kaline's body was gone and all that remained was the necklace and just a regular blade.

Kaline tumbled through the realms as she was completely calm and unusually quiet. She understood why it happened and there was no way around it. She had to be the one to destroy that sword, giving herself to the sword and breaking its hold on Cirdan. Yes, it took her dying but she was at peace with it.

Landing in a heap of a pile within the Chaos realm, as well as the essence that was possesing the blade itself. Kaline looked at it and merely laughed as she shook her head and spoke softly," I did it...I broke your grip over Cirdan. Banished you from that realm and brought you with me back where you belong. I gave myself to protect him, and you took it...you thought by forcing him to kill me would shatter his soul and you would have complete control over him, but you didn't count on the fact of me giving myself as the ultimate sacrifice." The Essence looked at her letting out this horrid screech and took off into the bowels of the realm. Kaline pushed herself to her feet looking around, shaking her head as she decided to find somewhere safe to hide. Hoping that Cirdan is alright and understanding of what she has done.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 am

He looked down upon Kaline and saw her vanish and deep down he knew she was not dead, that perhaps it could all be a dream and he wake up and see her there? He had wondered that as He looked upon the Sapphire necklace that lay upon the ground. He picked it up carefully and closed his hands upon it he felt his soul return to him, the sword was no more he got up from the spot he knew in his heart what she had done and he loved her more then anything for it. He looked in the general direction of Tallendon it was the matter of Rika he had to tell her the truth of his feelings for Kaline she deserved to know the truth and he wanted to be the one to tell her and not anyone else.

He placed the sapphire necklace upon his pockets. There was guilt upon his heart at that moment sadness in his eyes as if his world would never be the same and how can he explain it to Lazuli and Riisaka to his own children of what had happened how he had destroyed Kaline and would they even understand what has happened?

He was weaponless as he stood there defenseless, he felt frozen upon the ground clouds seem to roll in at that moment and the most ironic time, it begin to rain and thunder begin to echo across the lands he turned as lightning seemed to strike down upon the ground, but he didn’t flinch and he didn’t move he just stood there in silence, he was mourning the loss of his wife. Even if they were not really married he had considered her like his wife for the longest time, he bit his lips gently as the rain dripped upon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..   Today at 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Ruined Kingdom of Siannodel Seeking answers of the past..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1