Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Healing old wounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:43 am

Lazuli moved forward as he said he would his wand was out and at ready, his sword sheathed for he didn’t need it for this kind of thing considering undead were about. He moved by so easily some were lingering but not as it used to be when the Lich was around he zapped them with a single bolt of lightning watching them drop simutanousely. He turned his wand to the healing clinic with a single wave the doors unlocked it self as if by magic, he turned and motioned the others to follow him ‘’ Come quickly we can rest up here for a bit this place is magically warded and can be as a safe house lucky for us our healer has left it for us, lets say if any undead came around they get killed instantly ‘’ he said with a grin ‘’ now lets go ‘’ he stood by the door as a guard to allow them to enter he stood silently his wand with drawn as he gazed into the distance upon the palace he knew where the lich lingered. He had the information played out and he knew he stood where the key Is at to banish the undead scourge and the lich from this world someone has activated it he knew this with out a doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 am

Cirdan moved quickly as he turned abrubly and with a wave of his own wand he shot several fire balls towards three remaining undead scourching them completely and with another wave he shot lightning down from the skies striking them at once in a single strike creating a chain reaction he grinned slyly ‘’ well seems I haven’t lost my touch ‘’ he added as he turned to walk inside the building he glanced around inside it everthing seems to be intact and nothing touched ‘’ Perfect the wards are still in here were well protected ‘’ he said he turned out to stand guard with his son his wand and sword drawn out incase any unwelcomed guess decide to show up
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 am

He stumbled into the doors and looked around, searching the room visually for one vial that most clinics have. He spotted it, and - with Sharla in tow - headed towards it.

"This vial," he said as he picked up a peculiarly labeled vial, "is filled with a minor concentration of magic, drawn from wood sprites," he took a drink, "as I'm sure you know, it's a powerful cureall, and removes fatigue greatly."

He offered the remaining half of the vial to Sharla as he placed her down and began to tend to her ankle. He looked up to her - his eyes back to their glassy blue - and asked, "Is there anything you need?"

Before he could get a responce he began to emminate a small amount of heat, "It's not much, but this should help warm you up," he chuckled, "although I'm plenty warm right about now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 am

She held onto him as he carried her and held the vial looking around at the place before placing it back in Xlades hand "my ankle will heal up in a day or so.... your more worn lookign then the lot of us so take it and get some rest okay?" she said and gently caressed his cheek concerned about this human who had helped her

She looked to Cirdan and Lazuli "just cause it looks fine don't let your guard down.... do a sweep of the place to make sure we don't have company that we don't want" She said and closed her eyes feeling the heat in her ankle it helped a lot and she smiled at Xlade noting his eyes were back to blue.... he was a strange one but she was glad to have him on her side "I would ask for something to eat... But i doubt the undead offer room service." She said with a chuckle

Unbeknownst to them all from the palace a tall figure watched a lock of opalesant white hair was held between black gloved fingers rubbing back and forth... watching waiting....
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:18 pm

He looked at Sharla and nodded solemnly ‘Very well we shall do a full sweep of this place of course ‘’ he turned to Cirdan ‘’ I’ll go alone you stay here ‘’ with this he didn’t even have time to wait for a response from his father or from Sharla or Xlade in the matter he knew what he had to do anyway his wand was out as he marched slowly through the shadows as he become almost invisible then barely seen by the naked eye and besides he wanted to be alone anyway, he turned down the hall and looked around a bit it seemed quiet perhaps too quiet, he thought of turning on the lights then, but instead with a flick of his wand he shot a beam of light out from it as he made his way through, there was no sign of blood nothing…but emptiness and once more all supplies seemed to be here he grabbed them quickly and placed them inside his enchanted cloak pocket which would be a never ending pocket magically imbued where he kept a lot of his magical toys and such.. he then moved away from the room and begin to make his way slowly back to the others..
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Cirdan only shrugged as if it didn’t matter not like he was running the show anyway and if it were up to him he would have left this cursed Empire to the state it is at, and bring back an army and do a full sweep of the place….the thought was there of course he sighed softly and paced the room silently he too seem to have faded but the knowledge they were there to protect the other two was at least there, there he sat in silent revere he gazed at Sharla his blue eyes stared at her unblinking as it always seem to be; the lich held her and even did some form of spell upon her he knew without a doubt something was going to happen to her.. he wondered what Lazuli knew his mind went in the direction he had vanished from.
He motioned silently towards the door as he looked upon the empty streets his eyes gazed upon the Palace and little did he know that, that’s where they need to be in order to end all this chaos within the Empire where whoever is controlling the undead he or it was there…he kept his gaze upon it for awhile longer he wasn’t even paying much attention to the others he seemed to be in his own world at this point he moved away and looked at them once more and sighed there was nothing to really say to Sharla or even Xlade there too wrapped up in one another it seemed he moved silently away to leave the two alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 pm

He nodded to Sharla and reached into his pack, producing several wrapped flanks. He unwrapped them, held them aloft, and breathed enough fire on them to cook them through.

He handed one to Sharla with a slight wink, "Might not be room service - but it'll do for now, aye?"

His eyes flashed red for a second and he tossed a flank towards Cirdan with a grin, "You're going to need some strength." As his eyes faded back to their blue he began to sing a soft song in draconic, as small runes began to form on the floor and dance about. As his song came to a close he breathed a small amount of fire to the center of the arranged runes, which then proceeded to surround him and Sharla.

"I hope you don't mind," he whispered to her as he leaned onto her and drifted into an uneasy sleep.

((Yay draconic warding spell))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:08 pm

She took the flank and held it gingerly in her hands"yes its fine thank you" she said and ate it slowly savoring it who knew when and where the next meal would come from

She looked at Cirdain "penny for your thoughts?" Cirdan was distant and quiet... more so then normal so something was bothering him... she was also eager to have Lazuli back where she could see him.. being separated made them vulnerable.

She watched Xlade cast some sort of warding spell before resting against her making her blush. She allowed it though and tried to move so they both could be comfortable and hummed softly...

The signs of something wrong would be slow to emerge... for now she just felt colder then normal but that could have been from the chill outside or even the Litche's touch
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Lazuli silently made his way back through the corridor heading towards Sharla and Xlade, his eyes gazed in betewen the different rooms ensuring no one is there. As expected completely empty and secure as he made his way back into the main common hall where the others were, he placed several healing potion swithin the table and other supplies they’d need for there adventure up to the Palace where there final fight would take place. He remained calm and ever vigiliant and it showed clearly that he too knew what was going on ‘’ We travel by morning and day and at night we seek shelter if possible I grow ever so weary of those monsters ‘’ he said calmly perhaps to calmly he turned to regard Sharla ‘’ His fears are of my own and whatever is out there right now that destroyed this Empire is surely a worthy foe indeed and he seems to have taken in interest in you ‘’ he said at length ‘’ He did something to you and I am not sure what it is ‘’ he added silently ‘’ But whatever curse or enchantment he would have placed upon you and the only way to destroy it now is to find the lich himself and kill him and banish him from our world forever’’ he said mostly to her he was speaking what Cirdan was speaking
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Cirdan turned to regard Sharla as she have spoken to him ‘ We are being watched…’’ he said at length ‘’ He knows..I have to agree with Lazuli on this one we must travel by day it seems they are vulnerable upon the light ‘’ he said calmly his eyes never leaving Sharla’s gaze ‘’ he took an interest in you and I attend on finding out why he is ‘’ his eyes gazed upon Xlade for a moment he notice something in him but he grabbed the flask and held it firmly upon his hands ‘’ Thanks I’ll use it when im in dire need of it ‘’ he nodded his appreciation to him as he turned towards Sharla ‘’ You’re in danger Sharla that is all I can say…’’ he gazed upon her ‘’ I offer my protection and services until this danger is pass if you choose to accept it or not that is your choice I know we are not on the best of terms with each other but the only promise is that I can make is to ensure your safety we must get you out of here and far away from this cursed place ‘’ he said to her so all could hear ‘’ Those who wish to follow I have a secrete path that no one knows about we can take out of the city with out ever being notice..’’ He paused to wait to see what they’ll say about it

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm

A reddish aura surrounded him as he bolted awake, "We must go..." he looked around the room and noticed a weak point in the outer wall. He charged it and brought an exit, "Normally I wouldn't say we should travel in the open, but we don't need to be holed up in a narrow passage."

He launched forward and at great speed cut down the small amount of undead that were scattered about the streets. When he had cleared a path he moved back and picked Sharla up and returned her to his back, "Hold on tight," he looked to Cirdan and Lazuli, "Do try to keep up."

He bolted forward in a flash, and left them behind, not waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:37 pm

She held on tight her arms draped around hiss neck she was chilled but not shivering like she had before

She didnt feel right maybe it was the litches touch still affecting her. She looked back to Cirdan and Lazuli "I dont think I am in any place to refuse protection or assistance from anyone"

She said and nuzzled her face into xlades shoulder she just wanted to find someplace safe

All of a sudden Sharlas eyes rolled back in her head as a vision came upon her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was in a dimly lit dinning hall and on a shadowed throne sat a shadowed figure a strand of her hair between his black gloved fingers. "You will come..... by your own violation or by force but you will come..... so long as I hold a peice of you i can bend and shape you to my will.... you can chose... weather you take the easy way or the hard way..." AS he finished speaking a mirror moved infront of her and the reflection was hardly some one she recognized... sunken in eyes bony features..... a female elven banshee litch... she screamed and it became a horrible wail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She snapped out of it gasping but her imedate reaction was to let go her breath comign in short gasps
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Lazuli burst ahead of the man with his wand drawn out with a flick of his wand he cast a chain lightning spell on some zombies up ahead, killing them simutanousely as he went off ‘’ Looks like my assumption is correct the lich has her under his spell ‘’ he said to them all ‘’ we must go to the palace and get to him and destroy him to rid of the spell it is the only way after all ‘’ As a zombie came at him with lightning speed and agilty his movements seem like a dance he took out his own sword as he slashed it upon a zombie, slicing off the head of the undead, he turned and rushed ahead’’ To the palace ‘’ he said at length as he fired off spell after stunning spell against the undead.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 pm

• Cirdan grumbled and scowled at Xlade bursting out into the open he thought he would get them all killed, he took out his rune blade he chanted in some language unkown to the others around him activating his rune sword as it seem to flash hungrily ‘’ Come to my aid Arioch! ‘’ he said out loud ‘’ Aid me upon these devils that so defiles your name give me your strength ‘’ his voice carried as distant rumble his features changed as he continued his chanting as he appeared almost ghost like his face pale his eyes gleaming as his sword burst into red flame he rushed past them all as he slashed downwards upon the zombie slicing them in half feeding into it’s life force an echo of laughtere escaped his lips an evil laughter that send any normal person shivering down upon the spine the clouds rolled into the city as thunder echoed across the skies as lightning came streaking down crashing into a horde of undead as if the answer was heard he was no longer himself then as he moved with all haste heading towards the palace grounds killing Zombies with but a seconed thought feeding into them with a single swing upon his sword a wall of flame erupted infront of the others and it came crashing down ahead burning all in it’s wake killing the undead scourge in it’s path this spell only weakened Cirdan as he went
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:01 pm

He skid to a halt and caught Sharla as she let go of him. He layed her down and pointed to Cirdan, "I don't know what's going on here, but I'm not going to let it continue," he stood tall after laying her down, the aura that had had surrounded him earlier was more violently churning, and a much deeper red, his eyes were now a blood red and his blade had withdrawn itself and was now hovering in front of him in the shape of a halberd.

He grabbed the Halberd, which promptly burst into flames, "The palace, eh?" He looked at Sharla, "and you're sure she'll be fine if the lich dies," the question was directed at Lazuli.

His emotion was taking control of him, and his true strength was beginning to show, when he turned to face the palace he noticed a small contingeouncy of undead scouts, which he promptly incinerated with his Halberd.

"The ward of flame eternal shall stand guard here," he muttered in Draconic as runes began to float around the air and then form a visible barrier, he jumped through it before it closed.

He jumped an exceptional distance before launching an oversized fireball into the distance, clearing any brush and several trees to form a straight path to the palace, "I'll replant and rebuild later, but right now - time is of the essence," he looked back to Sharla with genuine concern on his face - he had grown strangely attached to her, and wasn't going to allow any harm to come to her if he could avoid it.

He clenched his fist as he thought back to the Lich's previous actions, "He played me for a fool...he kept me from protecting her," he set his Halbard onto his shoulders, "let's hope you don't mind a little fire!"

He launched forward not waiting for anyone else, leaving a trail of fire and smoldering undead corpses in his wake, the Lich would know he was coming, an entity that powerful could feel this much draconic magic - but he was going to kill the Lich, or die trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm

She lay whimpering on the ground as the vision replayed in her mind her skin was cold to the touch seemingly cursed or something.

In the meantime the Lich stood at the gates of the palace though he knew he would most likely be slain... it would be in service of his master and that was an honor few sentient beings got. He stood his staff in hand he could sense the dragon coming.

He was prepared and glad that he could serve the corrupter... and deliver him the woman who would become his other half... one way or the other....
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Lazuli looked around a bit and watched his father he let off a soft sigh for he knew what he was doing, he turned to regard them ‘’ Yes ‘’ he said simply firing off shots of lightning bolts towards the zombies as he killed them along the way not allowing a single one to get through ‘’ I believe strongly that she would get cured once he dies ‘’ he repeated much to himself in hope he was correct on the assumption as he ran alongside towards the palace grounds. Going towards Xlade as a zombie came at him he shot a spell of fire against him blasting him to pieces ‘’ calm yourself Xlade you get us all killed ‘’ he said and scorned him for it ‘’ your actions will do so I was planning some way to get to the palace safely ‘’ he said ‘I had a tunnel that connected through the healing clinic…’’ he shot off another lightning strike at a approaching zombie this one came close to Sharla he blasted the zombie away then
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Cirdan rushed into the horde of zombies killing them simutanousely slicing each zombie in half, twisting his form around he stabbed another that seemed close to Xlade saving him from the zombie as he sliced it in half. He made his way down further using his wand this time firing of spells left and right ‘’ Ok time to speed on we must get sharla to the palace we have a cure there within it the northrend towers ‘’ he added at length talking as he is killing zombies at sametime as he is killing them ‘’ Now come let us make haste..’’ he said

((Someone should make a post within the Palace grounds next say we made it there or soething lol)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing old wounds   

Back to top Go down

Healing old wounds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1