Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Healing a lost soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Healing a lost soul   Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 pm

He had woken near the beach. He had a headache that felt like his head was going to split, and had had a nose bleed. Jaden had wandered through the city, looking for the clinic, for several hours. Upon finding it, he entered the building and stood there. He waited patiently for someone to come and help him, though he had cleaned his face where the blood had dried.
Somehow he knew that his very soul needed healing before he went back to Port Hayven, but who was willing to help him with that? He had done terrible things during the time that Richter had used him as a lackey, all of which he remembered. He had watched helplessly as he had killed innocent men and elves alike. His abilities were honed almost to complete perfection, and he feared what would happen if he used even one of them.
He had grown a mustache and beard several months beforehand, just to try to keep those he had hurt from being able to know who he was. He had entered the clinic to see if there was someone there who could help him heal his soul.

"I hope someone shows up to help me, even though they may know who I am..."

He sat in one of the many chairs in the waiting room and sighed audibly. Not many people in Tallendon would be willing to help him, even when he had no control over his actions. He had become a wanted man in just two months. His attitude towards other people had changed in the years, and it showed in every encounter he had. He had become suspicious of nearly everyone, even though some helped him without knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm

She had heard the man's calling in the clinic and moved from the section of home attached to see what it was that the man needed. Her form was encased in a skirt and a billowing blouse made in warm hues to accentuate the paleness of her skin and the blue of her eyes. She wasn't one to judge as she was a cleric and healed any, and all within her own capabilities. Drying her hands off onto a cloth, she looks in to the seating area of the clinic before a warm smile greeted her face.

"How may I be of service to you Sir?"

She might of heard of the man and might of seen him, to her, she can't remember. It didn't bother her any if he was a killer siting before her. He was here for a reason dealing with her abilities and that is all that mattered at this moment. Walking over behind a counter and fiddling with a glass jar, she walks over and offers him a warm moist cloth in case he wished to clean his face from the dried blood that she still saw.

"It is simply a moist cloth with warm water. Nothing else."

She could see the suspicion rolling in his mind as she motioned for him to follow her. She would lead him to the portion of the clinic where there was beds dressed in white linen and matching pillows. A place to lay down to be examined, or a place to stay while healing.

"If you could, remove your shoes only and lay down."

It wasn't an order, but a gentle suggestion that came from her lips. She did stand a bit back, giving him enough room to move and do whatever else it is he wanted to do without her being in the way. Her hands clasped lightly in front of her while her eyes watch but not too much as she tries to narrow down what might be wrong with him just from a visual stand point.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 am

How does it feel to take another manís life? To know that you are the only one who is holding that manís destiny within you hands? To Sean it felt great! Upon a rooftop nearly five hundred yards away from the clinic a man hid under a dark hooded cloak. No features were seen, nothing on him reflected to give off where he was. But who was this man you ask? Some would call him a killer others a savior but to everybody else his name was Sean.

After the little counter he had earlier with Jaden, he had kept watch over this man for various reason. But it wasnít him who was watching Jaden it was those in Tallendon who was doing his bidding. It was easy to bribe the poor here with money to simply watch one person. Sean had establish a whole network of spies that work for him and exactly how the network worked was unknown only he knew. When he received word that Jaden was headed to the clinic Sean couldnít resist the chance. He had admitted that he was the one who killed Jadenís wife and now that he knew, it was time to remove or at very least shut him up.

Upon the roof he kneel, no sword was on him only his fingerless gloves and necklace, that block any mental attacks. And the gloves on his hand allowed him to control lightning at will. In his right hand a sphere was at first it was the size of a golf ball but that was going to change really soon. Lightning arched from the sphere as it began to compact itself till it was the size of a dime. Now one is going to witness how a simple attack can become something very deadly. Pointing his finger in the direction of the clinic he would fire the lightning sphere. It would travel at the speed of a bullet and it would pierce Jadenís right shoulder at the very moment he sat down in a chair. The only warming he would get was that of glass breaking in the clinic. If there were any barriers around the clinic or anything the sphere would cause the barriers to decay and collapse and then Sean would fire another sphere.

If Jaden somehow manage to dodge this attack it would continue itís path through the clinic, missing anyone of a holy nature and vanishes as it exit the clinic. That would mean the healer if she was presence. The way Sean was watching Jadenís moment was through the manís energy signature. Everyone had a unique signature and each other reacts differently in certain situation and thus it was simple. Sean jumps off the building he was on as he disappear amongst the crowd, he didnít need to see the outcome of the attack for he had already came up with several plans for each possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 am

He stood and followed Rosaria in a daze. Her words were a comfort to him, even as the lightning sphere left Sean's fingertip. He knelt and took his boots off because he didn't want to be disrespectful and because he didn't want to soil the clean, pure white sheets. As he stood again, Jaden looked at Rosaria and smiled slightly. He remembered her from a time when he had been a better person. Now he was one that justice would find one way or another. As Rosaria cleaned his face off, he closed his eyes and sighed again. He opened them and looked at her, the anger that he had held on to for so long diminishing in seconds.

"I seek to heal my soul, m'lady. I have done terrible things, and I wish to come to terms with what I did. Why are you helping a known criminal and murderer? Doesn't it concern you that I could change my mind and kill you, instead of accept your help?"

He sat, then lay in the bed that she had led him to and instantly fell asleep. He was exhausted, and the lightning sphere did nothing but irritate his already deteriorated energy. As he slept, he dreamt of all the people he had hurt and killed in his life - to include those that he had killed while Richter had controlled him. As for Jinyara being dead, somehow he knew that something had happened to her. His first wife, Tandi, was somewhere in Port Hayven and was safe as well. He thrashed about while he slept, his dreams becoming a long nightmare. Nothing could have woken him, even if it meant that he would face his accusers.
After a while, he stopped thrashing around and slept more comfortably. It seemed that he had come to terms with what he had done, even though he hadn't done it personally. He lay there, completely docile, and slept for what seemed like several days to him. As he woke up, his eyes opened slowly. He sat up and looked at Rosaria and smiled.

"I have come to terms with what I was made to do. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I am Jaden Deimoso, if you do not remember. The last time I was here was when my wife, Jinyara, had our child, Jedrek Matias Deimoso. What has become of her, if you know, m'lady?"

He sat up and looked at Rosaria, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:55 am

"To me, it doesn't matter what you consider yourself or what others think as well. You came to me for help and that is what I shall do to help you."

Seeing Jaden fall asleep nearly immediately, she smiles and nods walking over to cover him up only after her fingertips would run along the bones of his arms and legs checking for anything broken, pressure on his abdominal area for anything being out of normal and finally a listen to his heart. Everything seemed fine and in perfect order. Just as she was checking the heartbeat, she felt then saw magic in her clinic. She watched that orb flow right through Jaden not harming him. Eyes closing, she stands and shakes her head.

The clinic rebuilt at least three times, but the wards are failing and that isn't good. She was slightly upset that magic was able to get through that was of an evil intent as the original ward was set up to keep all harmful magic out and that only healing magic, if needed to save a person's life, was used. For the most part, a lot of herbs and other means of natural healing elements. She will have to talk to Cirdan about better wards on the clinic possibly tonight if she can get an audience.

During those three days of Jaden violently thrashing, she was there next to him trying to soothe him down with singing a lullaby, her touch gently across his forehead or through his hair. She had candles lit around the area so that the scent filling the air might also help as well. When the thrashing finally subsided, she smiles to herself as her mind wonders on how to help his soul. That really wasn't her department and she normally doesn't preach her beliefs on others about religion and seeking out a deity to see if they could try to 'soothe' the soul and make it better.

As he woke, she was mixing up some herbs near his bed, but sitting on the floor with her legs crossed under the skirt looking down at the mixture. It was dark green and smelling of a lot of mint. Hearing his voice, she looks up as her hair was pulled back tight against her head and a long braid trailing down and into a blonde puddle behind her.

"Morning. I hope you slept well. I remember you Jaden, as well as your wife. Beautiful woman I might add."

Standing, she places the herbs down on a nearby counter and rests against it.

"I'm glad that you've found a way to come to terms with whatever it was. Though I can't say I did much. About your wife... She has passed on. I don't know really any of the details of how it happened or anything."

Walking over, she would gently lay a hand on his upper arm. The press was gentle and warm. Soothing and caring.

"I'm really sorry for your loss. If you wish, I have asked for an audience with the King. I can see if he knows any more details of what happened or... if you wish. You can accompany me as a guest and ask."

Her words have always been softly spoken and soothing as well. This seemed to be a new Rosaria as her features did change. More calming and mother-like though she has no children. More understanding and not so brash when it comes to things. Open minded and sincere.

She steps back and turns back to the herbs as she faces Jaden, watching to see what his reaction would be and bracing herself for any harsh and quick violent movements as well as the ones that would break anyones heart.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 pm

He started to shake when Rosaria told him that Jinyara had died, and he closed his eyes. Somehow he knew that she hadn't lived to see their son grow up, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to avenge her death. He opened his eyes, stood quickly, and looked at Rosaria.

"I hold no malice towards you, m'lady. The only person I would have that towards is the person who killed her, if that is what happened."

He sat back on the bed heavily with the room spinning around him, as though he were on a spinning top. He closed his eyes, dropped his head, and sighed unhappily.

"If the King of Tallendon is Lazuli, then he cannot help me. The only two people who can help me are Cirdan and Rika. I need to speak with one of the two before I can leave Tallendon to go back to my own city, Port Hayven."

He opened his eyes and looked at her with tears rolling down his face.

"I am grateful that you were able to provide the help that you did, even though it wasn't much. If you ever need a place to hide out, then you may consider Port Hayven. It is a good city, though not many people know where it is. I have hired a ship that makes regular trips to my home."

He sat back with his head in his hands, as if he had a headache.

"Don't worry about my head. There is nothing you can do for the illness that is inside. I have begun to go insane. I know it, and I can feel it happening..."

He fell silent, then back to sleep as the fumes from whatever she held affected him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:50 pm

She moved to his side and sat down nodding as she softly rubbed his shoulders hoping it would help. The action was quite innocent. At seeing the tears fall, she grabs a small cloth, clean, from her pocket and dries his tears. She nodded and moved from his side to get him something to drink and to eat if he was hungry.

"Yes Lazuli is the King... but I'm sure that I can see if Cirdan or Rika is around to see if they can help you."

It wasn't long before she got up, that she heard his words about a hide out. It causes her to smile and looks back to finally see him asleep. Taking a blanket, she places it over his body and even lifts his head up to place another pillow under his head. Whenever he would wake, there would be drink and hot meal near by if he was hungry or thirsty. She wouldn't be far away either. Sitting at the head of the bed knitting. She was new to it and it took a good portion of her concentration, but the other portion of the concentration was trying to think about wards, and better ones, on the clinic.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 am

He slept peacefully for the first time in several months, since he had been able to come to terms with what he had done while Richter was controlling him. Jaden woke up several times, though he was able to fall back asleep upon seeing Rosaria there watching over him. His dreams were a little horrible, though he didn't toss and turn at all. One such dream showed him in Freemont getting ready for a war that had never happened. The city had been destroyed twice, though no one even knew why. Luintara, the Goddess of Peace and Love, had sent word that a great and terrible evil had risen, and he had not done a thing about it. He was, after all, the God of Destruction and War on Demuris - his home world. He woke fully after several hours and sighed, thinking about what he had planned for those who had destroyed Freemont and Guildensterne. He sat up, looked around, and nodded.

"Thank you, my friend. I don't want to take up any more room in the clinic, because there will surely be more people who need the help and the bed. I have a place to stay, though it is not in the city."

He stood, and immediately had to sit back down. His body had been weakened quite a bit from the healing process, and he shook his head a little.

"I think I might have been a little hasty. I've lost more of myself than I thought I would..."

He fell silent and shook his head again. He was a little hungry, but he knew that his stomach could wait for a while. He closed his eyes and started to meditate. He sat there, silent and unmoving for the next hour or so. He was systematically checking himself from head to foot with his mind, and found that he would have to stay for longer than he had planned - and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 am

She was there and no he wasn't taking up any room at all in the clinic. Besides, it isn't busy at this moment. Most of the business was taken care of while he was asleep.

"You don't need to leave until you are completely better. You deserve that bed as much as anyone else, besides, I have more empty ones."

A smile fluttered over her face as she would wait before offering him warm food. She did minor checks on his body to make sure everything was okay. Heart rate, breathing, and stomach sounds. Everything checked out okay. As far as his mental issues, she wasn't a doctor of psychiatric problems. Though she should seek into learning that. Seems like a popular issue.

"Take as long as you need hon. I won't rush you out of the clinic."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes. His soul was healed, but his mind was an entirely different matter. It would take several days to several years before what he had done would finally let go. He shook his head and tried to stand, but had to sit back down. He had seemingly stood too fast, but he had needed to sit back down due to the fact that his legs had lost some of their strength.

"Well, I guess I can't leave yet. My strength must return before I can go anywhere. I will stay here for as long as it takes for me to regain enough strength to walk out of here of my own accord. I'll not use anything to help me, at least not until I'm older."

He smiled slightly then pulled his legs back onto the bed. He sat there to relax. As he sat there, he estimated the time that it would take and shook his head.

"I hope that I'm not a burden, my friend. If I do become one, let me know and I will do what I can."

With that said, he lay down and rolled away from Rosaria. His back was to her, which showed that he trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 pm

"You are not a burden my friend. Never will be."

With that, she gently pressed her hands to Jaden's thigh muscles trying to feel why he isn't regaining strength in his legs as fast as he normally should. Feeling the muscles, she closes her eyes and imagines the muscles and follows that along the spine, though her fingers just stay on the muscle. After a few moments, she moves her fingers down the muscles down to the knees and works back up staying away from the butt area. She was completely professional, so even if her fingers did graze, nothing was implied. After a few minutes of being above the knee, she works down and works for a few minutes below the knees. Both legs and about a half hour later, she opens her eyes and holds her hands out for him to take, if he wished, to try to stand and see if that was the problem or if it really is his spine.

"Try... and trust me. See if that helped your legs Jaden."

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am

He turned and looked at her after she had tried to sense what was wrong with him. He shrugged and got ready to stand again. After a moment of thought, he stood unsteadily and nearly lost consciousness. He sat back down and shook his head, knowing that it wasn't his spine. What had weakened him was the fact that he had been in bed for nearly a week, so his body had lost some of the strength to support itself. He looked at her and smiled a little.

"It isn't my spine, if that's what you're wondering. I haven't left this bed for nearly a week, so my strength has gone down some. I need to regain some of it before I try to stand again."

With that said, he pulled his legs up so he was sitting cross-legged. He closed his eyes and sat there, completely relaxed. Jaden had learned to meditate nearly two hundred years ago, and that was what he was doing now. His body became as though it were stiff as a board, but completely movable without any strain.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:51 pm

"I figured as much after feeling the reaction a few hours ago when I was looking at your back. My mind is a bit slow it seems today. Sorry about that."

Hands clasped behind her, she bows her head towards him leaving him to his meditations and goes to tidy the clinic and waiting room up as another day was slowly coming to an end. No the clinic was never closed, but when things slow down, she wants to make sure it was clean and tidy in case another round of unexpected patients come in.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 pm

He had been in the clinic for a week and a half, and his strength had returned to him entirely. He stood on his own fully, and he could walk to the end of the hallway and back. Jaden smiled as he prepared to leave Tallendon for good. He had come to know Rosaria, and found that she was a great person to be around. The only problem he had was that he could not, and did not, love her. This day found him at the desk in the front of the clinic, helping Rosaria with patients. After a few hours of standing, he sat and continued to help them with what ailed them. Being the type of person he was, he wanted to give her as much time to relax as he could. After all, she had taken care of him and as many as twenty other patients some days. With him working again, he had been able to triple the amount of patients that were seen on any given day.

"It is a good thing you came here when you did, young man. If you hadn't, it would have been harder to heal you," Jaden said to the last patient, a man in his early thirties, and turned away.

He had just finished taking care of the last patient for the day and closed the door to clean the rooms that he had used for the patients, even though he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm

She walked around the clinic as she was feeling quite relaxed. She never seemed tense, even in the days that were hectic beyond her physical means. Her mind calculative in assessing the patients and handling them. She appreciated the help and when she could, fresh home made food was offered as well as a place of rest and relaxing within her two bedroom home just off of the clinic. Jaden wasn't a bad guy and she believes that there is some good in him. Walking over to him, she smiles softly.

"Thank you for all the help Jaden. You've been a great friend to have around."

She knew he was leaving but didn't know when. She wasn't exactly going to kick him out either. When he wants to leave, he can without her stopping him.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm

He turned from what he was doing and smiled at Rosaria. Jaden had always seen her as a friend, especially from the first time that the two of them had met. He had certainly gone a long way from where he had been just two weeks before, but he still had a long way to go. In his heart, he wanted revenge. In his mind, he knew that he would never be able to kill the man who had taken his soul as a captive. The man who had done this, Richter, had been defeated by Jedrek - Jaden and Jinyara's son.

"Rosaria, it's a pleasure to help. I just wish that I could stay here in Tallendon, but I have a city and a daughter that I need to get back to as soon as possible."

He sighed and turned away, then clutched his chest - right above his heart - and laughed. Jaden had always been able to feel the presence of those he truely cared about, like those who were in his family. He shook his head.

"Impossible. She couldn't be..."

He had felt the presence of someone he loved so deeply that he knew, without a doubt, whether or not they were dead or still alive. He turned to Rosaria and smiled.

"I must leave for a little while, but I will be back. I promise you this, my friend."

He turned from her, walked out the door, and onto the streets towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm

She rushed to Jaden's side when he clutched his chest and helped him stand. She saw the determination in his eyes as she steps back allowing him to walk under his own power.

"Like always Jaden, I shall be here for you when you return. Be safe..."

She walked out the front door to watch Jaden leave and make sure he is okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing a lost soul   

Back to top Go down

Healing a lost soul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1