Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

To Control a living....blade?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: To Control a living....blade?   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:31 am

Lazuli gazed upon the horizon watching as the sun fades into darkness, the stars gazing upon the skies as the moon shines upon his pale face, the cool breeze blowing in from the ocean shore, as the waves crashed upon the rocky slopes. There was a calmness about the way the waves made him feel as he stood there waiting for something to happen. He wore black leather shoes and pants as well as a deerskin like vest; his long silver hair cascaded over his slender shoulders placed upon his sheath his sword Mournblade he had to wonder what his wife would think of him if she saw the sword he now wielded. It so much looked like it’s sister sword Stormbringer.. he closed his eyes and tried not to imagine it he wondered If he should go home and confront the matter but deciding it’s best not to a the moment, taking the sword out of his case he gripped the handle of the blade gently he felt the energy flow through him and the anger and malice the sword has placed upon his soul and heart. Lazuli had no choice but to conquer the blade before it conquers himself he swung the sword straight and then went to a downwards swipe slicing against the sand as some of it went upwards grazing it barely.. he soon brought the sword upwards once more and did a spinning kick twisting his own form around the right side sending his foot high into the air landing softly upon the ground as he got himself slowly into rhythm trying hard to listen to its ‘’Song’’ he paused for a second and glanced at the sword as the runes upon the blade seem to be glowing brightly at the time upon his touch the sword also as he noted the metal part of It had a flame like glow upon it nothing harmful just a glow as if it was alive. He then placed the sword back in its sheath and let out a soft sigh as he did so ‘’ Now to find something to do…’’ he whispered to himself knowing no one is near here what so ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

As the darkness eats the sun a figure within the distance would watch Lazuli as he played with the Mournblade. Who ever this figure was he knew about the curse blade, but how do you ask? Well word travels quickly in the wind, and it just happen to find the ears of him. The man who watched Lazuli was hidden quiet well but he knew that Lazuli probably had sense him, but if he didn’t that was better for him right? A light thump was heard as it broke the silences that suffocated the beach. He paused as he saw the light from the blade, oh how it grew so bright...like a star. “Excuse me sir.” He said loud enough that Lazuli would hear him “My name is Sean and I notice you have Mournblade.” He paused to allow the cool beach wind glide his words to the man’s ears. And to give him a second or so to disgust what he just heard “I know this might sound pretty strange but would you like to dance in the moonlight? I mean do you want to have a friendly spar? I promise you no blood would be shred tonight and if any it wouldn’t be fatal.”

Walking towards Lazuli he would stop 15ft away from him as the moonlight licked his face. Mysterious green eyes glowed as the moonlight hit them, his blonde hair was in braids and thus didn’t get in his face. The attire he wore was simple; black cloak, brown t-shirt, matching pants and boots. He was never known to wear anything flamboyant, he liked the simplest things in life. Rest upon his waist was Midnight a unique katana that acted like a wand more then anything. The gold necklace around his neck produce various barriers when he is attack by any means.

“That blade I know a thing or two about it. And I will say this. Are you going to let it control you? Or are you going to control it? A man and a horse. You are the horse and Mournblade is the man, he beats you, mocks you and control you. But yet you don’t do nothing? That’s sad my friend, come lets fight maybe you will learn a thing or two.” His words were harsh but he spoke the truth. He never liked objects controlling people and he was the one to believe we should be the master of objects.

(If you accept...doubt you will. T1 mp...))
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

He paused for a split second and turned to regard the man who had approached him of course he had picked up he was near, watching him…though he posed no serious threat to him and he heard his name Sean as he is called. He glanced side long at Mournblade and he nodded silently in accord ‘’ I am Lazuli, Lazuli Carnisor the Prince of Tallendon and yes perhaps a friendly spar would suffice my boredom and I cannot promise any bloodshed concerning Mournblade. ‘’ He said calmly it was a tone of uncertainty for he had not yet learned control of the sword. But perhaps this new comer can show him how to control him and perhaps later become friends and help one another out though he didn’t openly suggest it, he got himself into defensive position his sword arm raised slightly ‘’ Very well then let us spar and let us hope I have learned control of this sword. ‘’ he stated with finality in his tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 am

He bow respectfully towards the prince of Tallendon. A smile spread across his face as the man’s words hit his eyes “That’s the spirit. Bloodshed or not a spar will take you mind off of anything because if one’s not focus on the task at hand, they will end up dead.” He spoke words of truth because it was a near death experience he had that taught him to true meaning of fighting. Oh yes, they will become friends but that was for later and after this spar. Placing his right hand on the hilt of Midnight and his left sliding down seven inches below that, resting at the center of the scabbard. The blade of it began to react within the sheath as Sean began to transfer a small amount of energy into. “To learn control is to beat what is controlling you.” He said and with that he, withdrew his blade as a flash of gold would be seen as an sphere of energy shoots towards lazuli traveling at the speed of a bullet but before evening touching the man it would shoot up vanish within the space above them. But lazuli might want to take note at the sand between them, it was now glass. The blast that was shot towards Lazuli was a high voltage electric attack that carried the same voltage of a lightning bolt.

Sean wouldn’t give Lazuli time to think as the gap between them closed to a few feet, once in range he would do a horizontal slash starting from Lazuli’s right hip and going to his left shoulder. A very simple attack that Sean knew Lazuli would parry and easily counter, but the question is what type of counter it will be.

Attack: Horizontal Slash, right hip to left shoulder
((No preps used))
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

He watched the sphere come at him and vanish he grinned slightly at the idea; he gazed upon the sky as the sphere shot into space, he then looked down to see the sand turn into glass he turned to regard the ocean he assumed it didn’t affect it at all. As he turned back Sean rushed at him with his sword, he snapped Mournblade upwards to deflect the shot that came towards his left using his left hand of course as his second attack came at him he sent Mournblade clash against his opponents sword he heard a hum of protest within his own sword. He jumped back once more going into a defensive position against his opponent for awhile ‘’ Perhaps a new name for my sword would suffice instead of its original L' elggur d' Phraktos which in Drow it mean the killer of gods ‘’ he said calmly he closed his eyes and concentrated hard as he dropped a globe of penetrated darkness creating a thick cloud of darkness over himself and his opponent ‘’ Let us truly test our skill the only thing that can aid us is the sound around us ‘’ He stood ready this time with his sword at hand listening intently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm

As the blade clash for the very first time, Sean’s mind would wonder away from the battle at hand as he thought about the deflection of his electrical attack. Lazuli wasn’t suppose to deflect the blast but in a strange twist it did more to hamper Sean’s plans then previous thought. By now the sphere has returned to it’s free floating energy state up in the skies about them, pity to have a nice attacked wasted. His mind quickly return back to the reality at hand and he jumped backwards just as Lazuli did. Midnight edge began to glow white as it changed rather quickly, the once sharp blade had only become for sharper then before. Not only that it’s metals had hard more to withstand more punishment from Mourneblade. But how was this possible you ask? Well Midnight has an ability cause adept edge that had been activated after minimal damage from Mourneblade has been caused.. Now the blade had adept to Mournblade and thus they should be on equal footing, but like most things nothing is equal.

As the darkness descended upon them removing their eyesight, Sean breathes slowly. “Let the test begin.” by the time his words would reach Lazuli’s ear, Midnight would around be stuck in the ground and pulsated. One time...two times...three times the blade pulsated but on the third time something happen. Fissures would spread from the sword stopping only at it has reached 30ft. The ground would now become unstable to walk on plus the sand didn’t help any. Thanks to the darkness that Lazuli cast this simple attack would become more dangerous, since Lazuli can’t see it he must rely on his ears to figure out if he is in the path of danger. Sean would get into a defenses stance as his blade remains in the ground “Come I’m tired of attacking, show me what you got.”
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:43 pm

He stood there and he looked upon his blade as he seemed to absorb the electrical shocks, perhaps more to this sword then meets the eye. He had thought to himself to learn more about this later perhaps after this match. His eyes scanned the blackness he sniffed the air sensing his opponents presence his senses were increased tenfold he felt the fissure of the ground below him he managed to keep his balance well enough for he was agile and quick he gazed around spotted him connecting himself with his opponents mind with but a simple thought he’d send a psionic blast towards his opponent with full force and tenacity he stood there awaiting for something to happen, he didn’t have to really move much the darkness cloud soon faded from view soon after considering it’s time limit.. he stood there his sword at hand as he begin to chant something Usstan lar l' su'aco elemental dortho uns'aa pholor nindol xonathull 'zil dos inbal aided ussta ancestors p'los uns'aa lu' phor mir l' pact’’ his eyes averted inwards as energy begin to swirl around him his body turned pale as a ghost as he seemed to begin to fade in and out as he made contact with the wind elemental god his eyes opened and gazed upon his opponent as he waited for the perfect opportunity to strike upon him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 pm

The necklace around Sean finally awaken at the presences of an attempting connection of minds. A mental barrier would block Lazuli’s attempt at connecting with Sean mentally. The barrier was possible due to the fact that the necklace around Sean’s neck puts of a barrier any time when an long, medium range or psychic attack is used against Sean. The barriers could have additional effects but for the most part it’s a simple barrier. As the darkness retreats to where every it came from he would see that Lazuli escaped the fissure attack with no damage. Which wasn’t that surprising most elves have an innate ability of being very quick and agile creatures...well for the most part anyway.

Raising an eyebrow he watch as Lazuli begin to chant something, it was in elven language something that Sean was the best at translating. But he got most of it, seems like Lazuli was trying to contact the wind elemental god. And seeing the calm that was around him he must have made contact. Taking a deep breath he would sigh as an yellowish aura coils around his body. Light tremors would be felt most likely from the release of the energy. Midnight stayed within the ground as it was needed for the rest of this battle that should becoming to a close very soon.

((0 out of 4 preps used))
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm

He grinned even wider upon his opponent as if reading into his every thought the wind moved around Lazuli, not causing him harm what so ever, he gripped Mournblade upon his hand gently as he felt the leathery grip of its handle he shot his free hand out word with rage and fury a gust of wind shot out of his hands full force the speed of the wind would be about the same speed as a F4 tornado it shot violently towards Sean if he didn’t counter the tornado would surely knock him off his feet. He steadied his feet as he prepared himself for the counter and the next attack his sword hand raised in front of his face in a defensive position he glared upon Sean as he waited ….
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:04 pm

The energy around him expand and compressed as if it was breathing like a living organism. And again the ground underneath them tremors ever so slightly. As the gust of wind speeds towards him the necklace around his neck activates once again, creating a bubble barrier around him keeping him out of harms way. Shifting to the left he moves from where he was previous standing as he smiles wickedly. “I’m amazed how you can stand upright even though the fissures are still stretched into the ground.” he said in a calm voice. Standing up right he will do something strange, he will begin to sing a song. It was song that his mother taught him and it always stuck with him. And whenever he is in a battle it seems to calm his nerves. He waited anxiously to see what Lazuli will throw at him next.

((No attack; 0 out of 6 preps used)
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 pm

He kept his usual calm he held upon his sword firmly ‘’ and I do not see how you keep avoiding my attacks. But after carefully observing you I see why and how I have been toying with you for a bit to figure it out why as you have guessed I have not been trying, but I assure you if I tried you would be on the ground begging me to end it weather by killing you or letting you live. ‘’ He gripped his sword tightly around his fingers ‘’ let us test some melee perhaps no magic is needed what so ever if you have the guts to do it that is....’’ he taunted him he knew his necklace prevented most of his attacks it annoyed him at this he admitted to himself silently his eyes narrowed upon it momentarily he listened to his song he mumbled something as a solid object begin to form through his hands it was a black solid rock which each of his family keeps it would absorb the magic around the land in which they stood there would be no more magic once this rock forms ‘’ now we shall play more fairly though keep in mind Mournblade is not magical it is a living thing sentient it’s magic is well beyond the reach of my rocks ability’s ‘’ he held his sword hand out and jumped between the fissures like a cat as he closed in the distance between him and Sean he sent his sword flying towards the man’s right shoulder, then he would twirl his sword around sending it towards his upper rib cage towards his right using full force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Sean continue to sing to himself as he walked towards Midnight as Lazuli was talking. It was time to end this little battle, the ground began to tremor more as he finished off the song “Gates of the four beast.” The truth be told what Sean was singing wasn’t a song but a spell that was unique to his people. The necklace around Sean’s neck shatter as it was apart of the spell as well, before Lazuli even finish talking a barrier would be placed around him[two preps] The barrier was unique that it absorbed any kinetic energy that was in the capture area. But what does that mean for Lazuli? Well basicily it meant that he wouldn’t be able to do any type of action and if he somehow manage to move or anything it would be extremely slow and any use of magic/chi/etc would be absorb by the barrier. But what about the necklace you ask? The necklace was placed on the top of the barrier and it main purpose was to absorb any free floating energy within the atomsphere to further strengthen the barrier.

[next attack 5 preps used]
A smile played across his face as he grips the hilt of Midnight, causing more tremors to stir. “Moonlight” was all he said as he pulled the sword from the ground. The ground underneath them began to glow as Lazuli would feel an intense pull on his body. His lifeforce, aura, etc was begin sucked in by the ground. How is this possible? Well the true intent of the fissures was not to harm Lazuli but to set up something wayy bigger. If one would have took to the skys they would notices that the fissure creature a giant rune. This rune was special because it absorb anytime of energy Lazuli posses like a black hole their was no limit to how much is being absorb, it was limitless. The only requirement the rune had was to have a key to start it up...the key being Midnight. Midnight began to glow softly as it protected Sean from the same fate that Lazuli was surely facing. What was the fate you ask? Well thanks to the gate of the four beast, Lazuli wouldn’t be able to move because there was no kinetic energy. Secondly the rune forcefully withdrew all of the energy within Lazuli’s body stopping him even attempting to pull something out of his a-hole.

This also mean that any actions that Lazuli thought about during would be cancel for he couldn’t move and he was being drained of his energy completely. Sean watched calmly as he wonders what Lazuli would do now that he has been trapped in a cage?

[8 of 8 preps used]
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am

He had the rock in his hands by the time he felt the tremor with great effort using most his strength the rock that he held could absorb any magical attack he so chose he dropped it to do the ground and muttered something under his breath as the rock glowed it would begin to take away the magical energies within the area including the spell Sean used against Lazuli. Lazuli looked upon the rock as it did it’s work the magic would be absorbed into the rock and it cannot be destroyed what so ever he grinned slightly as he got himself up ‘’ well then seems your little trick almost had me…For the record everyone in my family has such a device it comes in handy as you can tell..’’ he said in short rasp of his voice evidently tired from the battle his energy almost gone, he grimaced some as Mournblade fell upon the dirt he leaned upon it now the runes glowed brightly ‘’ you are good I must admit never had a real challenge before like this…’’ he heaved Mournblade into the air and sheathed the sword..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:24 pm

He would allow Lazuli to believe that he could drop the rock on the ground. Remember the barrier that he was in absorbed all kinetic energy so even though Lazuli manage to drop the box it would be suspended in the air thus not touching the ground. The rock would also have no affect on the rune that Sean used because the rune wasn’t base off of magic. The rune in a sense was a giant vacuum that sucked up all types of energy. But it seem the rune still affected Lazuli to the extent that he fell on the ground...somewhat. Sean knew he didn’t killed Lazuli for that rune he used was a weaker version of the real one, so was the barrier.“You are mistaken friend when you pulled that rock out I had tweaked the spell so that it wouldn’t have killed you. The version I used was a weaker version then the real one. Because if the real version was used that rock would also be affected. “ He said in a calm voice. Sheathing his blade he smile at Lazuli “Like you rock the rune is the same way and the only reason I’m protected from it is because of Midnight” Walking towards Lazuli he would offer him a handshake “Thanks, it was fun fighting with you. I hope you got something out of this. “ His eyes watched as Mournblade was tossed in the air and fell into it’s resting place.

“Have you ever tried to convert it? The sword I mean. It is a demonic demon correct? Why not convert it with the influence of good magic? It possibly could be done if we both tried put 100% into it, but hey that’s just my opinion. I’m willing to help you because you are a good fighter.” So thus it begins a new era for Sean and a new path for Lazuli.

((Yay I won...I think o.0 ))
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 pm

He accepted the handshake and shook it and he listened to him silently and he looked upon midnight his opponents sword ‘’ It is a fine blade you got there..’’ he said softly ‘’ And you have defeated me I cannot continue or I would become surely weakened badly to the point I would have to rest for weeks at a time to get the energy back up, mine is drawn from Mournblade it is the sister sword of my father’s Stormbringer, you have encountered him I am sure before.. ‘’ He looked at him ‘’ it was a good fight and for your other question I have not considered transferring the magic of Mournblade into anything really perhaps it could be done, but then again I am afraid to try it..just like my father I am stuck with the burden of this blade I have a full understanding of it and I know now I may never see my father again nor anyone of my family due to the history between the two blades…but I have another duty and that is to get my family back to find the person who kidnapped my children and to find my wife destiny and to reclaim Tallendon for it is rightfully mine I am the one who discovered this empire not my father and not Elros but myself..’’ he said calmly.

((Yes you won lol i give you your ego on this match)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm

He had been sitting at a cabin for what seemed like days, but it was only an hour. After he left the area, he decided to walk to the beach. His eyes had turned a darker shade of black than ever thought possible, as had the plate armor and cloak that he now wore. His twin broadswords - 'Hellbringer' and 'Jagermiester' - made no sound at his hips as he walked. He glared at almost everyone he came into contact with as he walked to Galanodel Beach. Jaden had come upon the spar that Lazuli and Sean were in and watched, interested only in Lazuli's sword - Mournblade.
After the match, he stood and approached the two men, his hands away from the hilts of his broadswords. What the two men didn't know is that he carried another weapon as well, the great sword that had killed Aurthur - the God of Destruction and War on his homeworld. This sword, known as 'The Ragnarok,' was a sentient being, though it was also a Holy Relic of Luintara - another Diety from Demuris. Exactly how he aquired such a powerful weapon is a tale in itself, though none but Jaden and his first wife - Tandi - know how this was accomplished and neither of them would tell a soul as to how they did it.
He waited for Sean to speak to Lazuli, then Lazuli to speak, and continued walking towards them. He had come within ten feet of the two, and did not know either of them. Somehow, he could feel the presence of a member of the Carsinor family, since he was a member of the same family.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything, gentlemen. I seek someone who can tell me where Cirdan Carsinor, or another person from that family, is. It is very important that I speak with them immediately. I must return to Port Hayven, my city, soon and I can not leave without speaking to them."

He stood there, his hands spread wide and away from the hilts of his weapons - aside from one. Jaden had become quite good at being able to use magic just by thinking of what he wanted to happen. If one of the young men decided to attack him without him provoking them, he was prepared. He watched Lazuli and Sean, willing them to speak to him.
As he stood there, his eyes seemed to darken and his jet-black hair turned darker as well. He was in no mood to fight, and he knew the two men were tired after their sparring session.

((hope you two don't mind me jumping in. i read all the posts and wrote mine to co-exist with them))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Shaking his hand he would smile at Lazuli comment “Yea I didn’t mean to weaken you that much just enough that you would get tired and something. Ah Strombringer how that name bring back memories of the past. Yes I have encounter that sword but I was just a youngster then.” he said with a smile. “It was interesting to say the least. Maybe there is a way we can do it together I happen to know of a certain stone that would help us if needed. That blade doesn’t have to be a burden my friend it can be a gift. I will help you to be the master of Mournblade since I know how bad it feels not being able to be with your family.”

He was somewhat caught off guard when he found out this was Lazuli’s Kingdom “Really now? I guess I’m stuck with you now, I will help you anyway I can. Don’t ask me why I’m doing this let’s just say we are more alike then it appears.” As the other man approached Sean knew he had been watching for the stars, moon, and anything in space was his eyes and they showed him most things. Nothing was hidden for Sean for the simple fact the stars where everywhere and shred light on everything. He was still facing Lazuli and it would seem he wasn’t paying attention to Jaden.

The necklace that had broke before suddenly reappeared around his neck repaired and everything “Never to far when needed.”He said in a whisper, referring to the necklace. “No, Jaden you ain’t interrupting anything. You been watching us since the fight so you appearing in front of us doesn’t mean a thing. As to answer your question I don’t know where Cirdan maybe Lazuli know?” he said raising an eyebrow at Lazuli. How did Sean knew Jaden name? When he had hated the Carsinor as much as he did, you do your research. He knew things about Jaden that he wasn’t suppose to know then again when your clan had been scatter and took on different roles to blend in you can get information.

Sean hope Jaden wasn’t planning to attack Lazuli or him because if he did Jaden would be in a very uncomfortable position. Lazuli might be drain but Sean haven’t broke a sweat and would fight for three days before feeling to toll on his body. This was the extent of being a Warlord and he took pride in it. His right finger grace the hilt of Midnight as he pulls an energy string from it and twirls it around his finger . Turning towards Jaden his green eyes would glare at him “Name’s Sean.”
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 pm

He looked at Sean ‘’ Perhaps we can try it, I am thinking of changing its name so it’s not so noticeable..’’ he nodded probably thinking that be a good idea, he turned his attention to Jaden as he entered the field of course he was weakened from the battle it take him several days perhaps to recover his strength, his attention turned towards Jaden in mean time though he was weakened he never backed out on a fight regardless he was a man of action, he had his hands firmly on the hilt of his sword clenching it feeling it’s power surge through him. He was looking for his father he knew, and he didn’t know where he is his eyes averted towards the Palace in the general direction he could see the towers still within this distance and he turned back to him ‘’ I don’t know where my father is and I care little where he should be what he does is his own business ‘’ he said calmly anyone could tell he didn’t like him much Cirdan due to the fact of him abandoning him and leaving him while he is off doing his own thing his eyes narrowed as he removed his hands from the hilt of his blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Holding his hands away from his blades, he stood there. He didn't want to fight, and smiled slightly knowing that at least someone in Tallendon recognized him. He looked at Lazuli and shook his head slightly.

"I do not seek to fight, nephew. All I need is to find someone who will relay a message to Jinyara for me."

He looked at Sean and his smile faded. Jaden didn't know who this person was, but he knew that there was something different about him. His usually royal blue eyes flashed red for a moment, and he smirked.

"As for you, young man, if you want a real spar seek out a young man who goes by the name of Jedrek Matias. You may find that he is both skilled and, yet, unskilled in the ways of battle."

He laughed a little at this, since Jedrek was his son. His eyes closed for a moment to hide the fact that they were turning a dark red. He opened them and popped his neck to both sides, smirked, and turned around.

"As for the message for Jinyara, I will have to write it down unless you can remember it, Lazuli."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:55 pm

His mind wonder off for a moment...okay maybe it was longer then a moment. As the two gentlemen held their conversation about delivering a message to so and so. Nothing really caught him by surprised then again there were some things. A smile graced his lips as he looked at Jaden “I am the hunter but sometimes it’s better to let your prey come to you.” Looking at Lazuli and smirked “Might as well tell you the whole story before you find out by someone else. Ten years ago your father killed off the elders in the White Wolf Clan. One of those elders was my teacher. After his death I sought out revenge on all Carsinor learning as much about them as possible. When I first got here I went to visit my childhood friend Rika. And my intent was to seek revenge on your father. But let’s just say...I had a change of heart and came to terms with everything that happen. Life gives us crap to throw us off our game, how we use that it is up to you. So I decided to take the less bloodiest path. Now you know who I was. When we fought it was fun and looking forward to it again later.”

Sean didn’t know how Lazuli would handle this news but hopefully he is cool with it. He twitched slightly feeling the surge of power coming from the blade “Calm down my friend. No need to deplete your energy anymore.” Unknowing to Lazuli he had just made an unexpected ally with Sean. The energy string around his finger disperse back into the atmosphere "So tell me Jaden how long have you known Cirdan?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 pm

He wasn’t at all shocked by the proclamation that Sean has admitted he shrugged at the thought and pushed it aside he couldn’t do much anyway ‘’ Well I think a lot are after my family ‘’ he added with a chuckle ‘’ so I guess take a number and get in line nothing at all surprises me although I have never done such horrible deeds to that clan and I never stepped foot into Elemental Forest before, and I honestly do not wish too at this point. I have far more important manners too attend to then to worry about what Cirdan has done..’’ he turned his attention back to Jaden ‘’ I am sorry I honestly do not know where to even look for her I'm sure one of the soldiers would know…’’ he said calmly.
He wasn’t finished with Sean yet he turned to him ‘’ revenge is such a petty thing when the person you seek turns out that he can become one of your best friends in the end… I have no dealings with what my father does as I stated I am different then him you see unlike Cirdan I care about Tallendon I was the one that brought it into power so technically the title as Emperor is more for me then anyone else…but of course people seem to forget that.’’ He let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:30 pm

He listened to both Sean and Lazuli talk, then contemplated on how he would answer for a moment. He wanted to tell them, straight out, how he felt. Jaden would never tell anyone how he felt, even if it were in a life and death situation these days. He popped his neck by turning his head sideways, first to the left then to the right, and his eyes narrowed a little.

"As far as revenge goes, Lazuli, I will be on a mission of the such when I return to Port Hayven. As far as me knowing Cirdan," he said as he turned to Sean, "I have known him for a little over a hundred years. I met him when I left Demuris - my home world - to explore other realms."

He turned from the two as a tear rolled down his face, and he wiped it off in disgust.

"That was one of the biggest mistakes that I ever made, because I took my first wife and my two young children with me. She was killed, and one of my children hasn't forgiven me. So, you see, me meeting my brother at that time was nothing short of - in a way - me murdering my own wife."

He turned back to them, anger showing clearly in his eyes. The village that his wife had been living in at the time was close to where Sean was from. In fact, he had heard that some of the raiders were from Sean's clan. As he stood there, his eyes began to take on a red tint, which steadily became blood-red and, finally, black.

"In fact, some of the men who destroyed the village my wife and children were living in were from your clan, Sean. I don't know if they were exiled or still in it, but I will have closure on this!"

His body began to tremble with the anger that had nearly consumed him. His body began to change hideously, though it would take nearly five minutes for the transformation to become complete.

"I am Jaden Deimoso, God of Destruction and War, Deity of the world of Demuris, and husband of the only woman that I loved with my entire soul. In fact, I want you to know her name before I destroy what is left of a soul. Her name is Tandi Thorinard Deimoso."

As the transformation began to consume Jaden's soul, his skin took a black tone and tint, his hair became unkept, a pair of demonic wings began to sprout from his back, and a pair of horns began to grow from the front of his skull. Only one other person had seen him angry enough to become the monster that was appearing in front of them, and he had been unable to find her.
His eyes, though black, showed intelligence greater than even Cirdan and Elros. His hands, though claw-like, were clenched in fists. During the transformation, the three of his swords also transformed into weapons meant for one who could bring destruction down on a city within hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am

A smile caress his face as he listens to Lazuli’s words about revenge “Indeed it is, and I somewhat figure you didn’t have any dealing with your father. Because you seriously didn’t act like him at all. Don’t worry about your kingdom you will get it back, unlike most Carsinor I have met. You have the drive and the intelligence to make a difference within this kingdom.” His eyes returned back to Jaden as he listens to the man talk about his murder wife and stuff. It actually did touched his heart since he knew the feeling who using someone close. But that would all change as he saw the angry within this man’s eyes, as the blood red...turns to black. He wondered what was the cause of this but then an answer was given. Supposedly raiders from the Warlord can destroyed a village where Jaden’s wife and children was living in. That could be true but it somewhat unlikely for the simple fact his clan was a secret society that found raiding or plundering other villages useless and a waste of time. It is also known that only one clan had an alliance with the Warlord clan and that was Yuna’s wolf clan. And even that was kept in secret and wasn’t known till now.

But there was people who left Warlord clan because they didn’t like the rules, and an accident was recorded where raiders from Warlord clan attack a village. But as soon as the elder’s found out about it those who were responsible was quickly killed and the abilities split up into other’s within the village. So yeah it was possible. Sean listen to Jaden speak about closure as his body tingle a little. “Lazuli I have a question. Can I use mourneblade and you care to watch a show?” he asked in a calm voice. Yes, he just asked to use mourneblade. Was he mad? No, there was a very good reason why he wanted to use that blade, which will be revealed if Lazuli allow him to use it.

Lovely another person who thinks they were god. Guess Sean had to put down another dog, how he loved who he was. “She had a pretty name to bad her husband can’t see the truth.”

Jumping back he felt the fissures on the ground early, wow they were still here? That’s even better. Midnight slept peacefully within it’s scabbard. “Come now let’s see how smart a God really his.” he said with a sarcasm voice. Jaden had no idea what he was in for because unlike Sean’s clan, there where something about this man that no one besides him knew about it. One can have all the power in the world but doesn’t mean crap if you didn’t know how to use it.

(( No attack...0 out of 2 preps used ))
(You know the rules...T1 MP. Attacks can't destroy more of a city block unless well prepped)
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Lazuli hesitaited a bit upon the questioning he looked from Jaden to Sean ‘’ Ok but keep the sword in it’s case if not, then it eat you’re soul if you do not know how to control the sword. ‘’ He added ‘’ I do not wish no harm come to yourself or to jaden or me ‘’ he passed the sword towards Sean ‘’ I hope you know what you’re doing my friend and soon the corination shall begin where I shall take the place of ruler something I cannot be late for..’’ he added ‘’ the empire has been without a emperor so someone has to take there place so it must be the heir of the throne ‘’ he passed the sword along to sean ‘’ I hope you know what you are doing..’’ he said softly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:11 pm

As the transformation came to an end, he had grown several feet until he stood at fifteen feet tall. His hair took a hue of black that could be seen on even the darkest of nights, as had his eyes. He looked down at Lazuli and Sean, anger clearly showing on his face and in his eyes. Jaden then realized that if he were to attack this young man, he wouldn't be able to wreak havok and obtain revenge on his own world. After several moments, his form had changed back to how he looked before. The only exception was his hair, which had taken on a life of its own.

"I do not wish to fight, Sean. If I wanted to fight, then I would. I have priorities that are more important than you. If I were to find those who had killed my wife, then they will surely die. You didn't kill her, so I will do nothing to you."

He turned and walked away, his hair flowing behind him as if it were several snakes. As he came to the edge of the beach and a small wooded area, he looked back and looked at Sean and Lazuli. He had calmed down enough that he changed back to himself, then turned away. He closed his eyes and stood there, right at the edge of the beach. A tear rolled down his face, though he showed no sign that he felt it. Seconds later, he passed out and fell on his face. The transformations had taken a toll on his body that he hadn't forseen, or known about. He lay there as if he were dead, but he was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Control a living....blade?   

Back to top Go down

To Control a living....blade?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next