Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Birth of an Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 am

His arms remained around her all through out the night, he slept only for a small amount of time for he was more worried about her. She used that spell on him and he dislike that. He told her not to use it but yet she did...he couldn’t be mad at her for long because that was who she was. The kind person that would help people out without a second thought and that’s why he loved her. His light green eyes looked at his fiance when she stirred and rolled, she would be met with a warm smile “Love you to sweety. Good morning sleepy head.”, he said jokingly, feeling her head rest against his bare chest. She could hear the steady beat of him, heart “Honey it’s time for you to know the rest about me, it will help you feel in the blanks. “ He said sighing softly, his fingers through her hair. “I never knew my real father because well...he died by the hands who captured me. But that’s not what I want to tell you. I am an Angelic being just like my grandmother and those before her. It’s ironic that all of them were healers of sorts. And I’m following in their footsteps. Until then I couldn’t heal nobody just change the flow of their blood and stuff. However now I have the power to actually help others by healing them and thus what I’m going to use it for. A was prophecy that my grandmother told me before she died and it went like this “ It will take an healer to set the Angel free. I didn’t know it then but healer would be you and I would be the Angel. Rosaria Selorn we have been through so much together that it isn’t funny. Through thick and thin we have been their for each other. You Rosaria you have been the best thing that ever happen to me and I love you for that. But I think it’s time I actually take you to my Kingdom and for you to be my queen.”

He knew she would probably be in total shock bout him having his own kingdom so thus he would explain it to her “Unknown to most people, after my grandmother died. The kingdom would be mine but something had to happen before I became rightful ruler of it. And now I understand what that something was. An angel can only take the throne when he had ascended from his human form."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 am

Listening to him and feeling his hand run through her hair, helped with the calming feeling that was still coursing through her body from sleep. Listening to him speak about his past and the powers and well responsibilities that go with that new found power, she smiles. When he asked her to pretty much be his Queen, she couldn't help but smile. Tilting her head back away from his chest, she just looks at him.

"So let me get this straight. You obviously were possessed by a demon or something inside your blood. Died... My resurrection spell didn't work... but because I did it anyways, you became an angel of sorts. Living but not really dead. Now that this happened, the Kingdom that your Grandmother willed over to you is now yours. I was in some prophecy, unbeknowst, to you and well now you're wanting me to be your Queen."

Her tone was serious as she sits and then stands. Placing on a large shirt, probably his, then walks around the room. She was slightly fatigued but nothing horrible.

"I don't know Nox. I mean what happens if ... well .. there is a war. Or... What kind of people are within your Kingdom? I don't like to upset the balance of things cause .. well.. I'm not an angel of any sort. Just a really compassionate person."

Still that serious tone as she finally stops at the foot of the bed looking to him.

"I guess I'll just have to take that chance if I'm going to be with the man I care for so deeply. I would be honored."

She just stood there watching him as she actually had to think about it, hence, the talking. Sure it didn't take long, but it was the right thing to do. To stay with him and be happy instead of here and alone.

"Is this a part of our vacation too?"

Finally asking with a smile on her face as she leaps and tries to pounce on him.

"Cause that would be so cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 pm

“Yes I did die but when you used your resurrection spell brought me back but barely. That was because the majortiy of it went to my breaking the seal that was holding my Angelic powers back. One of an holy presence freeing one of it’s kind. Yea I’m an Angelic being and I’m more alive then ever. Yep, you got it.”

His eyes watched her as she got out of the bed and put on one of HIS shirts. He just loved how she put on his clothing without even asking but it was cute so he would allow it. Sitting up on the bed he listen to her “Everybody in the Kingdom is different, but most of them are humans. Along with your elves, Drows, fairies, and of course Angels. Now, now hunny who cares if you are an Angel? You won’t upset the balance of anything, hell my grandfather was a human. They won’t judge you because they know you make me happy.”

Then the words that he hoped she would say finally reached his ears “I hoped you would say that. You just made me that happiest man in the world. And...and...I...I...love you!”, he said the last part shaking his head a little and flashing a big grin at the end. “Yes it is but there is more that you will have to wait and see.” Then his mind clicked why was she standing in front of the bed. Then he began to put two and two together...bed plus her standing in front of it...oh snap. Before it clicked with him it happen, she pounced on him and was wrapped in his arms as he laid back giggling. “Yes it would be.”, he said, tickling her a little. “I have a question. Do you want to go shopping here or at my kingdom? Or we can do both. It’s up to you.”
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Laughing at the whole tickling, even if it was a little. She smiles looking down at him.

"I don't go shopping much. That first time I met you was the first time that I was alone when I went into the market. What do I have to go shopping for anyways? I have a lot of clothing already."

Smiles as she hugs him.

"I love you too. So ... does this mean that... well It's official? That we are engaged?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

“I know you baby, you don’t. But we will just go shopping in my Kingdom once we get there.”, he said calmly, kissing her cheek. God, she smelled so good! It was intoxicating to him and to think he would be waiting up to her wonderful feminine scent every morning! He really was the luckiest man in the world! And these thoughts caused something to stir or rather wake up and he knew Rosaria would realize it also. “Yes it means that it’s official. We are engaged.”, He said with a smile. Then it clicked with him, he totally forgot about that thing, he had bought when he made the dress. Heck, he surprised she hasn’t found it yet. Reaching on the side of the bed between the cushion, he slowly pulls out a black box. “Rosaria Selorn will you marry me?”, he said, managing to open the box while she was on top of him. It was there within the box was ring...and engagement ring. The pure white diamond that sat on top of the gold ring band, was a blueish tint. A very elegant but simple stone, but the real beauty was in the ring band. The ring band was your standard ring band. Engraved on the outside of the band with a tiny light blue crystals was her initials. On the inside of the band was the words “Till death do us apart.”

He had bought this ring when they went shopping and he bought the fabric. The fabric was only a cover up to his real intentions. His light green eyes looked at her waiting to see what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm

She smiles and did feel his excitement as she couldn't help but feel it more when he moved.

"Do I really need more clothes? I mean I barely wear what I have in that closet. Something that just costs more than normal clothing, I would be afraid to get the clothing dirty."

Shrugging as she leans down to kiss him but something gets placed right into her face causing her eyes to go crossed, but hearing those words, she already knew what it was.

"Nox... Oh god."

Sitting back, she got a better look at the ring and couldn't help but take the ring out of the black box and immediately place it on the correct finger.

"Wow... You know.. this does look good."

Smirking as she nods yes to him.

"Of course I'll marry you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 pm

She still didn’t realize that he was taking her shopping for her wedding dress, but he wouldn’t tell her this though. It would be a surprise for her “Okay honey but we are still going shopping because it’s fun to be out amongst the people.”, he said, calmly. The reaction that he got from the ring was priceless and he loved it! “Thank you a simple elegant ring for a beautiful person.” He smiled even more as she answered. Bringing her forward he would kiss her passionately before he broke it and whisper something in her ear. It would have to deal with his excitement, but he wouldn’t give her time to answer. Before his lips found hers again.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am

"Hmmm... Do you now? Well... Nox... I have a better idea."

Slipping from his arms after the kissing, she goes over to the closet and pulls out the dress he made for her. Slipping it on, and with some help from him to secure it, she slides on some shoes and goes over to the dresser and starts to brush her hair. After the brushing, she starts on the tedious process of braiding and twirling before all of it was secured in loops and braids on the crown of her head. She should start to either play with her hair more or cut it. She might drastically cut her hair, at least to her lower back instead of where it is now, nearly down to her knees. Would make things a lot easier too as far as headaches go. It took about twenty minutes to get her hair like that before she turns and looks to Nox, if he was still there.

"Let's start our vacation. Or at least get things ready right? What do we need? Horses, buggy, carriage?"

Her hands were on her slender hips as she smiles at him before going over and applying some color to her face. It wasn't a lot, and she normally doesn't do it, but if she is going to be a Queen, then why not, have some on every now and then right? It was just enough to make her eyes sparkle and pop that much more and to enhance her lips as well. Maybe a little tease for him to? Only she would know that.

"What do you say hon? There is a few things that I want like to take, a few paintings, and well if I could I would take the whole clinic itself, but I might just take a few personal items from there and leave the rest to the next person that comes in... if anyone does."

Tilting her head to the side, she looks at him.

"Even if I am a Queen, if this Kingdom needs my services, Would it be okay to travel over here and offer them?"

She didn't know and well now is a good time to answer before she leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 pm

The light green orbs followed Rosaria as she slipped out of his arms, sitting up he would watch her go to the closet and pull out the dress he made for her. Getting out of the bed he walks towards her and helps her secure the dress around her amazing form. A smile remain constant on his face as he just watched her pretty herself. It was then that he notice how long her hair actually was. Time seem to go by quickly as he blinked and smiled warmly at her. Oh my god she looked so amazing, so beautiful. Like a princess or even better a Queen and she was...his Queen. A smirk spread across his face as he listens to her question “Just pack your things. The horses, buggy, and carriage has already been taking care of in advanced. Oh and did I mention how amazing you look!”

He slightly shook his head at her as he couldn’t help to smile. She getting all dolled up for him, how cute. But it was what happen next that almost caused him to loose it all. His eyes fell directly on those beautiful lips of hers that seem to call out to him even more now. Oh how he wanted to kiss them right now, but that must wait. “Take whatever you like baby. Someone else would probably take you place, since well you have helped me. And you never know who you might had aspire to become a healer like you.”

“Actually baby if the kingdom needs your services. You will go, since I know this was your home for the longest. And I will come to because I consider this place a home as well.” , he spokes words of truth. He meant every word of it to, if the kingdom needed their services they will return, because no he is a healer as well. Taking Rosaria by the hand his eyes would lock with hers “Wow baby, you look got beautiful. I’m afraid to kiss you.”, he said joking a little. Her hand within his, he would lead her out of her room and into the room that she had given him earlier “I watched you got dressed now you got to watch me.”, he said with a smirk.

Moving to a closet he pull out an outfit that he had bought a while back. Placing it on the bed he combed his hair, before reaching into a drawer pulling out a blue bottle that had the word “Scented oil” on it. Putting some in the liquid in his hand he would rub it over his chest, covering his abs and everything. When he got to his abs he slowed down teasing Rosaria a little bit. The wonderful scent of the oil filled his room. His upper body not glistering like a diamond from the oil, he allows it to dry some before he puts on the white suit he pulled out of the closet. The suit was entirely white. The only things that wasn’t white were; the red tie that matched his red cuffs. This would been the first time since he had worn this suit but it fitted him perfectly. Reaching down he slip into a pair of white dress shoes, before he moved towards the drawer. Opening the jewelery box, he pulls out a silver cross and put it around his neck. All of this took a little bit then 45mins.

Turning to Rosaria he smiles at her warmly “So baby how do I look?” He asked. She was his queen and he was her husband. He wouldn’t say king for it seem like he ruled over her and that wasn’t the case. He was raised to respect women and thus he never place his self in a higher position then the one he loved. Every decision he would make now and in the future he would talk it over with her. Because that who he was.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm

She followed him into the room after saying thank you to him from the compliments.

"Aw.. I won't break love."

Says about the comment of afraid of kissing her. Sitting down, she sat tall and at the edge of the bed. Her back was straight and her eyes watching his every movement. He looked so handsome. Regal and royal. She was rather speechless as she just sits there watching him and smiles. By the time that things were done, she stands and walks over to him. It seems being dressed like this, she was more apt to have her shoulders back, stand tall, and have an air of being important. Stopping right in front of him, she presses her hands against his chest as her eyes looks down at it, watching her hands. She moves her hands down to the waist band and then walks around him and works the hands across his shoulders. Adjusting and smoothing the coat out, those hands work down making sure it was good before stepping back around. With the heels, she was a few inches shorter than him, she leans up and kisses his lips gently. If any lipstick got on his lips, she wipes it away with her thumb.

"You are deliciously handsome, regal, and you take my breath away as well as my words."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Who would thought that Nox, would be where he was at today? Most people believed that he would remained in the Royal Guard but after his death, things changed. He changed for the better. No longer was he the man who was like an obedient dog doing what he was told. No longer would he not have a mind for him self. That had all changed the day that Phoenix died and Nox’s was born. He was a different man now, he thought for his self and value things more. But that wasn’t all that had changed about him. Light green orbs fell on the figure of the beautiful lady that was in front of him as she pressed her hand against his chest adjusting his coat. He now had a wonderful fiancé who is his Queen but more importantly his wife. That was the biggest change of them all.

Every so slightly leaning down his lips would connect with hers but it was only for a second. But that second felt like an hour, he took in the wonderful smell of his lover. Oh how she smelled so good and looked amazing...he is the luckiest man in the world to be with her. He was hers and she was his. Feeling her thumb going across his lips wiping anyway lipstick, He would smile warmly “Thank you my love. You are amazingly beautiful. You are my world and my life now. When I’m with you nothing seems to matter any more.”

“So my love is there anything else that need to be done before we leave?”, he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 pm

"Besides packing, nothing."

She smiles at his sweet words before she hugs him gently. She moves from his room and over to the clinic grabbing a piece of paper. She starts to write down everything that she wants to take with her that is in there, then the house and her room. Once done, she folds it up and walks over to him.

"I have at least a list of things that needs to come with me. Not a lot minus maybe my clothing and the furniture... Might leave those here since I won't really need those either right?"

Asks as she scratches a few things off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm

He felt her embrace him as he does so as well before he release her. His light green eyes watched her as she leaved the room. Everything around him went cloudy as he thought about the future a head. How things have changed; now a ruler of a kingdom and even bigger he is getting married to the love of his life. Wow where did time go? Shaking his head slightly he smile at her as she walked over to him “ Take what you wish hun. This is a vacation after all, so we will return to get everything else. More or less I want you to get a feel for our kingdom before you settle in. Because in all honestly if you don’t like the kingdom, I will allow my mother to take my spot as ruler.”, He said, grabbing both of her hands. He would speak in a calm manner as his eyes locked into hers “Listen baby, you are the only thing I want in my life. And I can careless about everything else. My heart and soul is devoted to you and to you only.” The words he spoke was the truth and came from his heart.

He just wanted her in his life...nothing else would matter. Because it was her that CHANGED him for the better and it was her that SAVED him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm

"Honey.. I'll try. That's all I can give. My best."

She takes his hand and leads him out of his room and out to the town.

"I'm ready to go. I want to see the world and your... our Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

“Just be you honey and everything will be fine.” He said, embracing her for a moment before letting go. Well it seems that time had went by faster then he had expected and now Nox’s is the ruler of a kingdom and is getting married as well. Life is good. Allowing her to guide him out of the house and out to the town, the wonderful smell of fresh air filled is lunges and it was great. Turning his attention to her, he smiles warmly “Okay my love. Yes, lets go visit our kingdom. Are you ready for the adventure?”, he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 pm

"Of course I am. I love adventure."

Smiles holding his hand as she kisses the back of his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of an Angel   

Back to top Go down

The Birth of an Angel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1