Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Great Friendship blossoms more.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 am

Quote :
Lyo didn’t budge as she was watching. But the moment she was out of the room the ever present smirk turned into a full grin, and a quiet laugh. After a few more moments, he moved and fluidly stretched out before pulling the blanket off himself and leaving it gently on her bed. Part of him was tempted to vanish like the bad dream most though him to be, but he stayed. Besides, he was hungry.

Standing as silently as he always moved he seemingly floated to the kitchen like a ghost and then happily haunting her domicile he moved with a knowledge gained for three days of being here as he pulled out pots, pans, and foodstuffs. Eggs were plain enough, but he had them about three hours ago at actual breakfast time, so a different meal was in order. Something that might give him a better mental work out. Something like pasta.

The grin that ran over his lips transformed as his eyes finally opened, and a deep blue flame seemed to burn behind his emerald orbs as he raised his hands out and let his powers take the room. Pasta, with a tomato sauce, in less than twenty minutes, from scratch… THAT would be a work out. Taking a deep breath the pot moved towards the water pump and the handle of the pump moved on its own.

Soon ingredients were busy mixing with flour in a bowl with no one touching it and water was boiling nearby. A tomato skinned itself carefully then fell in chunks into a pot. Another smooshed itself and herbs were added to that mess. Lyo the whole time stood there eyes closed and working his powers rather quickly to accomplish everything before she was done with her bath. Pasta dough formed and stripped it self into very thin noodles before somehow flash drying and then going into the water to boil and resoften. The tomato sauce was busy mixing and thickening and heating up a moment later.

Very soon the smells would waft to her bath no doubt and she would know that he was making many good things for her to hopefully aid in filling an under used stomach and possible warm her heart a bit more in knowing he was still here, and still taking care of her.. Before she would be able to exit the bath room he would have the finished meal waiting on her table gently for her to join him. and he finally opening his eyes wondered… “How did I get that on the wall” as he looked at a tomato skin he seemingly lost as he was working so many other objects.

She smiles as the water was just right. She could swear she feels all the impurities of laying in bed all those days wash off and yet it wasn't as much as she thought there would be. Shrugging it off mentally, it then hit her a few moments later. Lyo! He helped keep her clean. Then the next thing that nearly made her stand up, He saw her naked form. Not that it was hideous or anything but... Wow. How embarrassing. Then came the scent of food. Oh geez... 'How am I going to face him if I know that he could of seen my body?' Shaking the thoughts out of her head because, well... it didn't matter. Eventually her husband will see her body naked.

After about ten minutes since the food was done, she gets out of the bath feeling completely refreshed. Slipping from the bath, she dries off and then wraps the towel around her hair to dry it. Getting dressed, she walks back in feeling completely relaxed. The food was awesome, or so it smelled before walking into her room. It was just a really long black, long sleeved night shirt. Black cause well if she was in white, more thing that she wanted to show would show in the light. Closing the door, she finishes getting dressed. Stepping out, there was a simple light green skirt gently tickling the floorboards and a matching top.

"Well.. you have some talents Lyo. Never underestimate you."

Looking down at the food, she shakes her head.

"I couldn't of done this in four hours let alone the incredible amount of time you did it in and have it edible on top of that."

Looks up to him and then sees something red and tilts her head. Giggling she stands to get the peel of the tomato before throwing it away.

"You are truly an awesome friend Lyo. Truly awesome. Stayed here all those days and even when you had the chance to go, you cook us food. What will I do with you?"

Laughs and walks over to him. She leans down and gives him a hug and a small kiss on his cheek.

"If you ever need anything, and I mean anything, ask okay?"

Whispers as she finally goes over to sit down. Saying a prayer, she starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 pm

(( bet you thought i forgot))

”Most of myne involving killing, or stalking prey… but after a few hundred years I learned how to cook as well…. I figure no one else will live with me, but I damn well have to be able to live with myself, and take care of myself…. No harm in doing it well I guess.”

He smiled at her and looked at her green outfit, he could read the embarrassment about him seeing her naked, and he wasn’t going to bring up that but had happened more then once. She was insecure about her body and where as he didn’t understand it, he could respect it. After all, he didn’t like people seeing him naked, but that was for a different reason. Even if his people were warriors they didn’t like scars… no to be an Elven warrior was to be an outcast, and scars were marks that you would carry forever on your body … proof that you were a warrior , and proof that you were not always the best at it.

With scar like Lyo had he would look like the worst punching, or stabbing bag in the Prime Material Plane.. That was not something he wanted to EVER show if, and thusly hide his body from view most of the time. He had come to term with his scars years ago, but most others were still horrified by them and he didn’t like all the fawning over them or worry that others gave him about them.. He was going to live forever after all what was a bit of wear and tear on the body. It’s not like he was perfect… at anything….

“When you know what you are doing its not that hard, and having an nearly infinite number of hands under your control does indeed help one a little bit.” He smiled “What did you think I was just going to leave and not tell you?” He laughed” Rosaria, I did not do this to seek repayment; you owe me nothing but a smile and a hug. Maybe a laugh or two, but I am sure those will come in time…. just knowing your going to be fine is enough reward for me… after all not everyone is as resilient against death as I…Now eat before it gets cold and I have to reheat it”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm

"It is only with dearest friends that makes one's own life resilient. Or at least I'd like to think so. Course if you weren't there, I probably wouldn't even be alive. Then again, if I wasn't there, none of this would of happened. I guess... everything has a way of working itself out and well I can't even cook this good and I've been on my own for a few years. Granted nothing like the lifespan of an Elf."

Smirking, she tasted the food and it really was better than any of her cooking. She savored the food before eating about half then pushing the plate a side.

"I can't even bother to eat it all. I'll save it for later as I'm sure my appetite will come back eventually."

Taking a drink from the glass before her, she smiles and if he was finished, she stood and takes his hand. Walking over to the couch, she sits and pats to a spot on the couch as well.

"Thank you for dinner, for the past few days, and for being... who you are. It seems no matter what trouble I seem to be in, or even get myself into, you're there to either pick me up and sometimes help me with dusting myself off, or at least there to laugh only to make me smile. I couldn't of asked for a better friend than you Lyo. Thanks once more."

Her legs were crossed and her hands rested in her lap only after a soft hug and a soft trail of her fingers down his cheek.

"So... now what? We go our seperate ways and if I want to see you, fake an injury?"

She laughs smiling in his direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Don’t praise the Elvish lifespan nearly that much Rosa. To you each day is fresh, and the mortal races learn new things every day. But trust me immortality has its price. For you this meal is exquisite for me it is average. The longer one lives the harder it is to see the remarkable for what it truly is. The shorter one lives the fresher it always remains.”

He smiled though his words were grim and he watched her eat happily getting more satisfaction from her joy than his taste buds. But that was normal for him. Maybe it was why he traveled so far and to so many lands.. it cant be tedious if you don’t understand the customs. And food can’t be bland if you don’t know the ingredients. It was strange logic. But he was a strange man. After all how many other assassins, murderers, thieves or demons would not have taken even a little bit of advantage over a helpless and beautiful human girl while she slept.

A she spoke about not being able to eat her entire meal he grinned and it iced over, literally frozen solid so it would keep better for longer. And he simply smirked. “If you package it now and thaw it tomorrow over a light eat it should keep perfectly fine” Another of his famous smirks before he finished his meal and joined her on the couch in the other room. the hug was soft, and fully returned. And her soft touch on his cheek made him need to suppress a shudder. Thought raising in his mind were not proper for a friend to have after taking care of another so intimately for so long…. Sure he know knew every curve of her body, but not how his fingers would make her react on them. and he didn’t want to, at least not tonight anyways.

“I need not leave so soon unless you desire it, or require it he knew those indeed could be very different things. “And faking an wound is not going to be needed. Though it would be cute to see….. Mayhap’s I will just have to stop by on a regular basis. we both know I will take a few more sword wounds than you in the future anyways.” Another soft smirk as his hand trailed over her cheek and brushed her long golden locks form her eyes tenderly before dropping down form her soft skin.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 pm

"I see. Well, I can understand it in that light yes. Makes a lot more sense. Sad that my eyes didn't open until now about immortality. I had an idea that it wasn't all what it was cracked up to be. Thank you."

There was something about Lyo that made her heart melt. Maybe it was the smirks, or the wonderful friendship that has developed. Whatever it was, she was enjoying. Her mind shifts to different areas within the recesses and it causes a tear to drop onto her check just as she feel his hand touches only to draw it off of her flawless skin.

"I would really enjoy that. If you came by on a regular basis, injured or not. I'll try to make it different each day to at least keep up with your mind or to at least keep you coming back every day or other days."

Drawing a deep breath, she releases it and closes her eyes briefly. Thoughts drawing through all of the past few events that's happened before her eyes widen. Standing, she starts to pace as nothing but concentration is on her face. Stopping, she lowers her head for at least a minute facing away from him before turning to face him and raise her eyes.

"He isn't dead. He uses time to get back the forth through an orb. If we destroy that orb, then he can't use it no more and will be able to be killed! We have to find him Lyo. I just have this feeling that something bad will happen to either me or someone that I love. I don't know when though."

She finally sits back down after releasing all the energy in her body. Sighing, she rests her head on her hands and thinks. Going over the images of when he was inside her mind. Tries to figure out more and more through those images that she remembers. Eventually, a few minutes pass and she just sits back with her eyes open.

"I haven't seen anything more but maybe after some more sleep. For now, it's still... early isn't it?"

Stands to look outside from the front door to see that it is night as she nods and walks back in.

"Is there anything that you want to do tonight Lyo? Anything that you either haven't done yet or want to do that you might of been either hesitant to do?"

Was sitting back down and goes back to crossing her legs and resting her hands in her lap clasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 pm

“Don’t get me wrong, its not all bad, but it is not all wine and roses either” He smiled again “I think I can arrange that.” As he mind wandered to past events he tried not to listen into them, but found he couldn’t ignore them easily as they included him to an extent. Normally he didn’t mind eavesdropping on others, but he didn’t like doing it to friends. Then her thoughts got weird “Who isn’t dead Rosa? What orb?” he was lost, but knew the answers where somewhere in her mind, he just wasn’t going to pry.

“Well if its danger for you then we should get ready to go soon, I would hate to have spent all this time tending to your wounds to lose you now.” he smiled again and then stood up to move towards the door, neatly tucked away in the corner behind his cloak were his swords and armor. He hadn’t been wearing any of then since he hadn’t needed them. “Are you sure we should rest? If you don’t know when danger is coming, resting might be bad.” He looked at her as she moved to the door, but he could tell she wasn’t ready to leave yet.

With a smile he moved back towards the couch she was sitting back down on and ran his hand over her cheek again “There are always things I have retrained on doing, and things I have wanted to do that I haven’t.” He smiled and turned her chin so she was looking up a at him as he leaned down. Gently his fingers caressed her skin as he moved his lips closer to hers, but if allowed they would find her cheek and not her lips when the pressed to her.

“Come, lets leave my brashness in the past and slip you off to your bed one last time before we go out to track down this orb. A little bit more rest won’t harm us. And I won’t let anything happen to you”

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

She felt a headache coming on before she felt those lips of his against her cheek. His eyes were so inviting and if she wasn't so aware of her body, she could of said that her heart stopped beating in that moment. Sure it was just on her cheek, but that one gesture held so much weight for her. She really won't let it come out though... how much she actually feels for him. It's the whole idea of not wanting to hurt him. Of him leaving her alone only to never come back for her own protection. In a way, she is protecting herself as well.

"He won't come for me again. Not tonight... I don't know when but there ..."

She looks towards him after the blush faded from her face from the kiss.

"Kado... Remember him? I think he was here when I was. Met in the tavern but I can't be a hundred percent of that. I think something happens with him and I. It is during that time. Anyways, we get the orb, destroy it, and everything that happened in the future with the evil necromancer and my sister will be gone. I won't be in danger no more, or at least I think I won't. At least not by my sister.... I can't see that far when that man had my mind, but I know that we were sharing thoughts to a small degree. I was too in a panic state to check out other things. I'm sorry. Maybe.. just maybe... you in all your magical wisdom... can use me as bait. We know that he is still around here. I know that much. I can still partially feel him trying to gain access back into my mind. What about that?"

All the time she is speaking, her eyes dart from the front door to Lyo numerous times. The wheels turning in her mind now as she fidgets too. Her fingernails moving against each other as it then clicks.

"You don't sleep like I do Lyo. Don't you go into a meditative state?"

Asks as the thought just ran through her mind and caused her to blush.

"Sometimes I don't like my mind... "

Standing, she gently takes his hand and walks towards her room.

"Lyo..."

Stops just inside as she looks down to her hand on his then back up again. It was at that point where she stopped herself and settled with a simple word instead of those three words that she figured might harm her or him.

"... Thanks."

It was soft spoken and full of so much appreciation that she was shocked that it wasn't physically seen. It was almost a reluctant release of his hand as she was fighting hard not to just kiss him in the way she truly wants to. It was shown in her eyes but once she blinks, the internal confrontations was gone. Almost like a darkness behind those blue eyes that wasn't normally like Rosie. She turns and walks over to the bed and sits down on it as her hands find her hair and starts to braid it as her eyes focus on the floor of her room. She was tired, but at the same time, wired up and wanting to just ... take care of business; even if it meant getting blood stains on her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

“If you are certain” his smirk sat on his lips prominently, as if more was fighting to come, but being restrained through an act of will “I do barely, he and I spent little time together. He wasn’t my type of ruffian you know.” his smirk nearly faulted “Do we have any idea when that might be?” he wished her happiness yes, and he even knew that no lady could achieve happiness with him for long, but that did not mean he did not occasionally miss the sight of a warm smile. Of the soft caress of a woman who cared. Even if those opening gestures of affection were the first steps down a twisted spiral he missed them .

Do not fret Rosa, even I have been known to lose my head with Death staring me down. Its not something any one truly ever adjusts to” he cocked his head to the side “I don’t think it would be wisdom to use you as bait.”

But before he could continue along that line of reasoning she asked him what he thought was an off topic question “Sort of, its not truly meditation, but it is very close.” Another confusing gesture and she grabbed his hand, lead him to her bedroom. No, even wanting this he was not going to take it. not even if he had heard the three words that nearly slipped from her lips. It wasn’t right for many reasons. But it was still something he would deny her.

Loving an immortal could be just as bad for the mortal as it was for him. She did not need that kind of pain. To know that he would live on after her death. It was another side of both his curse and his race that few saw, it was why so few elves he had ever meet had ever risked love with a shorter lived race. But for that sweet look in her eye as she said thanks he thought the risk might be worth it. was it possible that he had formed a deeper connection with her than his own eyes would see? Deeper then his heart would admit to out of fear of despoiling it with his very presence?

“Rosaria” he called to her, stepped in after her to touch her shoulder, but he didn’t. he let her walked to her bed and sit. He knew that some fates were set, and if indeed something were to happen with her and another, he should not interfere. He should let it blossom as it was intended, and allow her to experience the joys that fate had laid out before her feet. “Sleep well okay?” he said weakly.

“But, if you need me” of the list of some many things he could say given the opportune moment he had right now, he chose the least likely to let his curse shine “I’ll be right here okay? I am not leaving yet” he smiled “I’ll stay until I know you’re safe”

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:04 pm

She just sat there as she hides her trembling hands.

"I'll give a better answer in the morning as far as a time line if I can."

Even if he thought it wasn't wise, she still can go through it. After a few moments, she stands and looks into her closet. Pulling out a old book, she dusts it off before sitting back down on the bed. He was invited to come in as the door was open. Looking up at him as he called her name. There was something more behind it just like there was more behind her calling his name both both diverted. She nods and gives a warm smile before looking down to the book. Opening the pages, she starts to skim over them as the immediate area was filled with dust bunnies.

"I... know Lyo. I know of this curse you have on you. I figured it out that night you rescued me when I took us both off of the cliff to avoid that monster."

She flips another page as her eyes stay to the book.

"I don't want to hurt you and so I'll tuck my feelings away. I can hear it in your voice that there is something there too. I can't put my finger on it though."

She doesn't dare look at him as she simple reads over the draconic language written in the book. Her fingers skimming over the page before searching another and another.

"I just don't want you to hurt or our friendship to hurt. To think of a day where I won't get to see that smirk would be devastating, unless I'm upon my own death bed. If that is the case, could you promise me that you'll be there before my last breath is stolen from my body?"

With that, she did look up as she was serious, a look that is rarely on her face. Makes her appear to be older than when she actually smiles. Granted, she wasn't that old, it was noticeable. Drawing her eyes down as her finger ran over the smooth page then her finger stops half way down the page. She then closes the book after sticking a piece of blank paper into the spot marking it. Standing, she places the book on the top of her dresser and then over to him, if he is still standing in the doorway. Her hand softly reaches up to fix some hair that seems out of place then lowers it down to her side.

"Even though I'm mortal and probably don't have enough strength at this moment, If you call, I'll be by your side to. To fight and to mend those wounds you get."

The smile was one of a loving emotion flowing through her body as she closes her eyes. Lowering her head some, she shifts that emotion around inside of her before looking up and raising her head. Leaning in, she places her soft lips against his cheek before wrapping her arms around his neck. Embracing him, she sighs content before releasing him and going off to get some sleep, or to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm

“My curse is more complicated than most know Rosaria, even I do not fully grasp its intricacies. Its what drives me more often than not.. Like a master behind me with a whip demanding my loyalty through pain.”

Lyo sighed as he watched her, one of the few girls that seemed to understand most of his curse and not judge him for it. An honest woman that was easily in a position to hurt him, but wouldn’t ever choose to…. Wasn’t that honestly what love was. Giving someone al the power, all the knowledge of how to hurt you and trusting them never to do it? He refused to search her mind for the answer. It wasn’t a place he trusted himself right now. Her thoughts might save him or damn him. but him knowing them would hurt her worse.

“I will promise to be there at your last breath if you swear to not waste it till I am present” He smiled and moved into her room lightly, headed gently towards her bed. He didn’t know what he was going to do once he got there. But he hoped it wouldn’t be trouble making. Lyo was good at getting in trouble. It was almost as if he didn’t have that little voice… you know the one that told you what NOT to do… hew certainly had devil on his shoulder egging him on . But more often than not the angel didn’t bother to show.

“Do not fret over your own strength. mortals seem to have far more inner courage, and resolve than any other race. I have never doubted a mortal’s courage, only their life expectancies.” He continued closer to her “I have never been able to doubt that they can have more love in just ten years than any other race could muster in a hundred, nor that they could inspire more people in a mere day with a single action than any race could given entire months… No mortals are far more than most assume them to be. there is more strength in you than you know Rosa”

He would move to be right next to her dresser, so she did not need to go far to fix his stray locks. What she might need to do however was remember her chastity vows. As she fixed his hair he would step in closer to her and press his body lightly to hers. “If it ever could be, and wouldn’t hurt us I would let it in an instant.” He smiled and leaned in to kiss her, but not her cheek this time. this time he leaned in for cheek but would quickly change and leave a very soft, and telling kiss on the corner of her lips. One that screamed of a desire for far more, but didn’t take it. one that places his heart on display for a moment before pulling back and smiling to show her hew was serious.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 pm

The inhale of air was shaky after that press of his lips so close to hers. She felt the urge to tilt her head ever so slightly so that the press of her lips to his was there. To curve the craving, but alas she didn't do that. Lowering her head slightly, her eyes closed due to the embrace as her arms starts to slide from being around him. Her voice soft as she speaks, just under her breath. Afraid that someone would hear her and damn her.

"Give unto me your troubles
I'll endure your suffering
Place onto me your burden
I'll drink your deadly poison
Why should I care if they hurt you
Somehow it matters more to me
Than if I were hurting myself
Save you
I'll save you..."

With those words spoken, her head slowly raises to look at him. Tears threatened to fall as she exhales more shaky breathes.

"Fear not the flame of my love's candle
Let it be the sun in your world of darkness
Give unto me all that frightens you
I'll have your nightmares for you
If you sleep soundly..."

Her voice was no more by the time those few words were spoken as her arms dropped from him only to stand there feeling defeated and broken. Those words spoke true as she had nothing to hold onto no more. Everything that was hidden inside, was spilled upon her sleeves the instant their lips almost touched. She was shattered and for once in her life, she couldn't bare to her him say no. Though, she also knew that, in the end, she would grow stronger. Swallowing the thickness of sadness within her throat, she pushes it down and tries to stand tall and strong for this man before her.

"If... if something happens and we are seperated, promise to find me once again in the future so that I know you are okay."

The words held a bite more weight than the prior ones that fell from her mouth as she finally raises her head to look to him. The tears still are fearful and do not fall but still on the edge. It was strength that was reflecting as she tries to pull herself back together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 am

Some days being a psychic was worse then anything else. Ever pain that crossed her heart or mind was there on display to him, and being an empathy he could feel her sorrow and desire so strong while the touched that it was hard for him to remember what was hers, and what was his. But even with out saying it who knew the both wanted far more than they could ever have, and that in the long run this was best, not for him, but her. She was one temptation he could not allow himself to give in to, no matter how she begged, pleaded or bribed. She was not his to have, and he wax not going to take her. She deserved better, and he would not let his tainted touch soil her. Not in ways that might degrade her before others.

“I do not fear the flame for my own safety, I fear it for yours”

He brushed his fingers through her hair, and gently ran his thumb along her cheek. They both knew now that she was fated to be with someone other than him, and he knew that her being with him would only land her pain and misery. He couldn’t allow that. For once, he was more concerned with another than himself. For once in a very long time, his fingers touched the warmth of love, and his heart arched in a manner he had long forgotten it knew. If ever he could beg for something, or someone he had found it.

The next time he leaned in he risked far more than anything before, he would leave a soft and gently kiss on her lips. There would be no mistaking it as chaste or friendly, but neither was it lustful or demanding. it simple was. And in all of its simplicity it was unique and powerful. His want and desire placed into fear and hope. For once Lyo kissed timidly, and submissively, he did not seek to control this in any manner, only to follow her lead, and allow her the choice of what was at hand. If she broke it off, or turned away he would understand. But even if she took it whole heartedly, and begged his lips to give more he wouldn’t… for now his lips on hers was the most innocent and pure thing that he had done in more than a century.

He knew she would not voice how she felt, and he knew he would not either, but where their words would lie their hearts and bodies couldn’t. “I would never leave you Rosaria.” The words did not flow form his lids to her ears, but from his mind to hers. his hands gently stayed gripping her sides forma moment before moving to the small of her back to hold her pressed to him. If ever he knew the key to breaking his curse, tonight was the night he would have turned it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 am

*walking down the street toward the clinic riku saw no one at the clinic so he looked around the corner and saw a door open .... he walked slowly down thw alley way and knocked on the door* "hello anyone home?????"

(sorry the summer was long and i couldnt get to a computer)
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:27 pm

"Let me get burned Lyo. Let me feel that flame if it means that we can stay in this moment for a bit longer."

The light blue of her eyes watches his deep green as she is lost within them, far. She was trying to stay calm and reserved but it isn't working at all. She pressed her face lightly against his thumb with closed eyes and a warm smile on her face. She was lost in a dream and didn't want to leave at all. It wasn't shortly later that something unexpected happened. His lips against hers. It caused her to draw in a breath and eyes to open wide but less than a second later, those eyes were closed and she melted. It might of been simple and not forceful, but she took it full. Full of emotion of how he cared for her, as well as a good bye in a way. She knew it deep down, that he wouldn't stay. That she was meant to be with someone else. The feeling of his arms pulling her closer to him, she moves her body as well as her arms around his neck to softly rest around. Her heart beating fast for a moment or so before calming down as she hears his words psionically. It caused a tear to drop from her left eye as she finally know fully, that it wasn't meant to be between them. That this moment, probably won't be recreated again... ever.

She kept her lips against his as much as time will allow, which wasn't very long. There was a knock at the door that she barely heard, but the voice rang clear in her mind. She was cursing mentally as this moment was now shattered. Breaking their kiss, she looks towards the door to her room.

"One... One moment please."

She didn't recognize the voice right away as she shifts her attention back to Lyo. Her eyes screamed for him to stay, but no words fell from her lips. She can't keep him here. No matter how she would love him to be in her life every day. Slipping her arms slowly from his body, she closes her eyes tightly chasing the tears away before stepping out of her room to go see what this man wanted. Eyes open, she looked around the corner to see Riku. A familiar face and finally a voice that called up memories of a few weeks ago.

"Hello... Welcome to Tallendon and to my clinic Riku. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Asks as she has her hands behind her back hoping... just hoping that Lyo would take one her hands for reassurance that he won't leave without a proper good bye. It was a hope... she just doesn't want to ask too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 am

"I was just checking the city out and i saw yall come to this place.... you feeling any better???"*looking around the place he didnt see lyo*
"what happened to lyo is he alright too?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm

She nods.

"Yes I'm doing fine. Nightmares but okay. Lyo is... himself."

She smiles towards Riku.

"Lyo isn't one to... take kindly to those mastered or apprenticing in magic. I suppose that he is around. Not much of a people person either."

She knew how sneaky Lyo can be and wouldn't even know if he left or not. Just hopped that he comes back if he did leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Her words burned him. He wanted this to continue as long as her mortal life would allow, to simply settle down and be hers and show her exactly how he had come to feel about her. True, on the outside he always put on this icy exterior. Hew pretended that he thought so little of all women, that they were only good for that luke-warm hole between their thighs. But he didn't really believe that himself. It was a safety measure that helped drive away all those women that his curse would hurt, and all those brothers that would hurt him for harming their sister. But in their brief time together she had surmounted his walls, and cracked his barriers. She likely already knew more about him, and had more sway over him then most others.

And yet the out side world seemed to separate them before the flames could burn, a knock at the door was pulling her away. He so badly wanted to drag her back into his arms, to tell her who ever it was could wait. But he wasn't going to stop her if they really did need her help. So instead he just watched as she walked out of the room and left him standing cold, and alone. He knew this was the chance he should take. He should burn this bridge as fast as possible to save her. But he couldn't go like that, she deserved so much more.

Silently he redressed, doublet, sword belts, cloak and armor, well what armor he ever wore anyways. His eyes glanced over the window ad again the thought nagged at him, he knew what might happen if he stayed, he needed to crush this growing ember of love before it consumed them, and his curse consumed her.

It was only a minute or two later that he was moving, sneaking towards his goal and leaving all else behind and forgotten, all save his conscious. It was nagging and pestering him the entire time. Ever step he took burned as if he was on hot coals, and every fiber of his being told him how wrong this action was, how bastard like he was behaving.. but what else could he do?

He closed his eyes, and put back up all his barriers and that better then everyone facade he was so known for. Another step and his hand reached out, moved slowly upwards. Gripped her hand behind her back and his body slipped lightly into view.

“It isn't Magic practitioners I avoid, its spiritualists. Divinity is not my ally” He spoke calmly as he gripped her hidden hand tightly, reassuringly “It is good to see the city is treating you well Riku, is there anything I can assist you with? Or was it the cleric you sought?”

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 am

The second that she departed his arms, she had this ice cold sensation inside of her. It caused her to nearly cry but her emotions held tight and in check. She was just about to drop her hands to her side when she felt his warmth. Her lips part as her lungs took in a bit more air than a normal breath but nothing that is alarming. Her eyes drop down some from Riku's face to his chest as the corner of her lips raise in a bigger smile. Shifting her eyes up to look once more back to Riku, she nods to Lyo's words. Her hands grasping his softly as her thumb softly stroked his skin. What soft and warm skin. The ice was gone as fast as it came on and a raging fire was burning inside. He stayed, even for a bit longer. She didn't want to prepare her mind for when he really did leave. Procrastinating against it so hard. That day was close. Turning her head, she looks over her shoulder at this beautiful man and the smile faded some.

"Do you think we can use his help on this final journey?"

Whispers as she knows that killing the time magic using psion was needed so that she wasn't a target and can live without worry that every day her life might end or that she might cause someone else to die at her own hands. Her sister's death was enough blood upon her hands to stain them for her life. Shifts her head back towards Riku only after giving Lyo a sweet smile as saying Thank you for staying. Her other hand drops down to her side and then in front of her as she hears her stomach starting to growl. She giggles softly at the sound as it was something that wasn't heard often by her own ears due to being so focused on others around her. A flaw of hers and one she needs to work on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 am

*Riku looked a lyo as he entered the room. Listening to them speak Riku caught the words that rosa spoke*
" Another journey? Yall must travel all the time."
"Um actually i wanted to say thnks for traveling with me to town......... Well if you want me to help yalls journey i would accept but only if you want my help."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:19 am

“I adventure as often as possible Riku “He smiled “Its easier on the road for one such as I than in a city.” Lyo answered truthfully, he was never one for much time in the towns unless he had nothing else to do. Well or he couldn't avoid it due to a job he was completing. Though that was the best part of the jobs he took, they moved him around the world on a regular basis. “I think If Riku is up to it we could use the assistance... How do you feel about risking life and limb?” he said the last part of course talking to Riku directly and holding a very strange smile on his lips as he said it.

To Lyo risking life and limb was not as much of a risk as it was to others, so he obviously weighed adventure in a very different manner then almost ever other person in the world did. But that came with being virtually immortal, he never minded risking life, it was losing limbs that concerned him the most. He learned once before that it took a lot of magic to get those to come back..

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 pm

She smiles to what Lyo said as she moves around into the kitchen area. She was to cook a family style meal for the two men and herself. She really enjoyed cooking as it helped her relax. The meal was to be made by scratch and thus taking up more time, hopefully, to share with Lyo. She did occasionally glance over at him and smile warmly to him. Walking over, she grabs a towel and some spare clothing that looks like it might fit Riku before going over to him.

"Here... Go bathe and relax. Have dinner here."

She shoo's him off and goes back to her work in the kitchen. A happily tune running through her head as her hands work just as quick as her mind does at some points in the day. Stress melting away rather quickly since she started cooking as it's nice to have more than herself in the home for longer than a few hours, or at least that she has remembered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Lyo smirked and followed her into the kitchen. But he didn't offer help yet, instead he just leaned on the door frame and watched her. A domesticated goddess. A creature way out of his league, but one that felt for him the same way he felt for her.. it was awkward knowing she would end with another man and likely be happy there, but at the same time he was happy just knowing they would remain friends. Lyo honestly had very few friends.

“You really are nice to everyone aren't you Rosa?”

He asked rhetorically, for he knew the answer. She was more than a healer by job, she was a care giver by nature.. .whomever this man she eventually married was indeed in for a treat. Lyo already had plans to make him prove his worth.

Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 am

Shaking her head at Lyo's rhetorical comment, she turns around from chopping and looks to him.

"You just haven't seen me mad is all."

Shakes the knife at him grinning before placing it down and walking towards him. She puts the apron down on the counter.

"I don't know if you really want that though."

She couldn't really ever get mad at him, even if she could, it wouldn't be for very long. Something about him will always bring a smile to her face.

"Rawr!"

At the last moment, she leaps up into the air some and goes to tackle Lyo. All out of sheer fun and playfulness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Friendship blossoms more.   

Back to top Go down

Great Friendship blossoms more.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1