Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

She is my protector and your provider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:03 pm

The Galanodel Beach what a wonderful place to be, it was dawn and the sun was slowly setting in the background. Hardly no one ventured out to the beach at night, even though it was at night that the beach was most beautiful. Golden sand stretched for miles and miles, as far as the eye can see. Usually at this time the waters would be calm but not tonight, there was a disturbances amongst it. In the center of the ocean a water tornado had formed and was whipping across the sea going in every direction. If one would looked closely they would see a boy in the center of this tornado, and it was he who caused it. And if one had keen hearing they would hear laughter, the boy was actually laughing. This is what he called fun and he knew his mother wouldn’t mine it. The tornado would soon vanish as the boy lands on top of the water. She wouldn’t let this child fall, for she was his adopted mother. Who is she you ask? No other then the water itself, for as long as Arnoldo could remember the ocean has always been there for him, it fed him when others wouldn’t. She protected him when others try harm him. And she was the last person you would want to be mad at you.

He began to run across the water before coming to a dead halt on the beach itself. His legs went limp as he allow his self to fall down on the wet sand. He would lay there for awhile knowing that nothing will touch him, since not only his mother but his father was watching over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:22 pm

A young figure can be seen walking along the sands of the beach in a cloak. She would seem mysterious to anyone else on the beach, with swords at her side. Aphrael loved to walk the beach at night since there is hardly anyone around to figure her out or harm her. As she walks ice would form around her hands as she thinks. She then sees someone on the water, a brow raised as she stops in her tracks. Aphrael would watch the boy as she hid in the shadows of the beach. She knew how to play with the shadows with the moonlight.

Aphrael would think this boy is lost or has no family at all. She keeps her face hidden at all times in her cloak knowing someone finds out that she is outside. Some think she is a troublemaker especially her brother and sister-in-law. She would sit down and see what will happen with the boy, she wonders if he could see her in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:45 pm

The ocean began to move towards the boy as it slid under his body and wrapped around him. A smile caress across his face feeling his mother touch on his body. A gust of wind suddenly came out of no where and brushed up against the boy’s body. The boy’s eye open all of a sudden, as the smile remain on his face. The wind had given the boy a message that he wasn’t alone and had given him the location of this person. Without warning the boy would vanish from site as a gust of wind would be left where he was. “It’s nice to spy on people, dear.”, the voice was that of a child and if the female would looked up she would see, the child hovering above her. How could this be you ask? How could he locate where the female was hiding? Well it was simple his factor was the source of life, the air. No matter what Arnoldo will always be aware of his surrounds, thus was the will of his adopted parents.

Red orbs would fall on the female’s weapons “Violence isn’t the answer but yet we are people are compel to use it. It’s a shame actually.” He lower his self beside the woman and smile brightly “The name is Arnoldo. An ice user eh?”, he asked, pointing to the ice on her hand. There was a cheerful mood about this boy even though the aura around him was a neutral alignment, but that was due to Aphrael alignment/personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Her eyes widen as she lifts her head to see the young one so close to her. The hood of her cloak would fall from her fast movement to lift her head, the wind would catch her blue hair and make it fly into her face to hide her bluish silver eyes. "These are only to defend myself" her voice is soft and strong for her. She shook her head she must have imagnated it that he appeared before her. No one could move that fast well besides vampires but hardly anyone believes in them anymore its the same for herself. She shrugs then nods at him since he noticed the ice around one of her hands. Aphrael then laughs her laugh is like music to some who knew of it. She then looks over at him "why are you here alone little one?" She needed to know that reason why would anyone would leave just an innocent child on the beach like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:04 pm

He laughed childishly at the fact that the wind blew the woman’s hair into her face, it was funny to him. “That what I meant, it’s a shame one must carry weapons around to protect themselves.”, he said in a calm voice. A soft breeze wrapped around the boy’s form as it felt good against his wet body. The slight twitch of his ears wiggling was a sign that he liked her laughing, it was beautiful in a since it has been so long since he heard a female voice. “I’m not alone my parents are with me. The wind that caress you body is my father. The water that we drink is my mother. Since the age of five they adopted me as their child and thus that where I remain. I will never have to worry about getting hurt or anything since they will protect me for they love me, unlike.”, his hand, unknowningly went to the necklace around his neck. The necklace had two spheres on it, ones red and the other blue. Each one carries a part of the angel and demonic soul within him. Shaking his head he look up at her “Hmm, never mind. So you like to come to the beach also?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 pm

"My life is somewhat in danger thats why i have my swords" she replies to his words about them. She would let out a sigh as she sits there thinking of what to say or do next. Aphrael watched his ears then laughs more, somehow this little one makes her feel safe unlike her own family. Aphrael lowers her head as she thought about her brother. "The beach calms me when i feel sad or hurt" she replies as she looks over at him. Aphrael knew nothing of him so she decides to ask "what is your name little one?" She smiles at him "my name is Aphrael."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm

“Oh I’m sorry, my life in danger at one point. But my papa cut off the evil people oxygen and they died, so yeah my life became undangered and I’m glad of it. Hmm, maybe papa and mama can help you out?”, he said in a calm voice. Yes, his life was in danger at one point, but that was in the past and no longer of his concern. His legs would grow limp as they fell in the beach sand with a soft thud, he would laugh about it. That laugher would soon fade as an expression of worry came across the boy’s face “So you sad? Why you sad?”, he asked. If she could feel it she would notice a shift in the boy’s aura it was reflecting whatever she was feeling. “I don’t like to see people sad, because that mean someone cause them to be sad. And I don’t like that.”

Red eyes would lock onto hers “ Silly I told you my name once. But most people tend to forget. So here it is again my name is Arnoldo Le Mort.” he said in a calm voice “Now wait before you say it. Yes my mother was an angel and my father was a very powerful demon. They couldn’t decide on a name, so they named me after a vampire they both respect. My mother died given birth to me and my dad well he died protecting me.” A tear rolled down the boy’s cheek but a soft gust of wind would wipe it away “But their before their death they asked the great spirits of both water and air to watch over me and become my adopted parents. So thus it was. Not only are they my new parents but they are my affinity I am a master of both of them.”

A smile appears on his face “Nice to meet you Aphrael.”, he said before his eyes went down his body, he would blush badly. “Hmm, can I ask why you ain’t wearing that much clothing? I mean it’s none of my business but I am an 11yr old boy you know and well...you get the picture. Oh and I’m not a dirty pervert, so you don’t have to worry about that.” It was true he didn’t care that she wasn’t wearing that much clothes, it didn’t bother him. Heck, he wouldn’t care if she was naked it didn’t phrase him that much. Then again he is just an innocent child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 pm

"I can't tell you my reasons why I'm sad Arnoldo" she replies as she blinks. Thats strange even for her, she usually tells everything about herself but not this time. It hard to believe that this woman is not this shy about her knowledge but with her life threaten she has to be. "You remind me of my little ones" she draws their picture in the sand as if it was like paper. She then replaces the hood over her head to hide her face once more. Her life is in more danger then she leds on to Arnoldo. She gets to her feet and dusts herself off "I was raised in slavery for most of my life so thats why i dress like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 am

His lip stuck out slightly as Aphrael didn’t give him a reason, why she was sad “If you say so.”, he said in a calm voice. The wind that encircle the boy’s body shift as it began to move counter clockwise. He knew why she couldn’t tell him, well at least he thought he did. He was a child and she didn’t want him to get involved. But that isn’t going to work with him, since he will find out one way or another. Tilting his head slightly to the right he’ll watch her as she drew her children in the sand “Beautiful.” A sphere of water would condense on his right hand as he forms a heart with Aphrael’s name in the center it. His red orbs looks back at her as she notice her placing the hood back on her head hiding her face once more. This made him sad but she wouldn’t know it. Standing up with her he smile softly “Slavery, sad that will never end. If you haven’t notice I’m somewhat pacifist by nature.”

And with that he would vanish once again, leaving a gentle breeze. He would appear on the ocean once again and turns towards Aphrael “Well since you wont tell me. There has to be a way to make you smile and try to forget some of your worries?” The water around the boy began to turn and danced as two water clones would appear right beside him. These two cones looked just like Arnoldo but they were different. The clone on his right had a warm caring smile on it’s face and had a pair of angel wings on it’s back. The other clone was evil and more demonic, spikes protruded from the back of this clone and it had two inch claws on each hand. “ These are my fates. Unlike most people I wasn’t born with a soul. I was born with two. An angel and demonic one. These two souls were separate at my birth and each one was powerful to it’s own right. And when I was born I accidently caused a power surge and killed my mother. After that my father took me to a wizard who remove both of my souls, taking ½ or each he placed them in the necklace I wear. And the other half was merge and became my soul. Each part was equal in strength so they balanced each other out. But there’s more, depending on who I’m around determines which soul becomes more controlling. After living five yrs with that person will I even ascend to become an angel or a demon.”

The clones soon turn back to water as he began to dance across the water, during various flips and other stuff. He was enjoying life, to the fullest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:01 pm

She smiles and hopes he don't do anything foolish unlike herself. "Slavery is crime against life to everyone" she says softly. "Their names are Gina and Mina" she replies to him after he said beautiful about them. "Please understand I can't give the details of what is happening with me little one" she placed a hand on his shoulder before he disappeared on her. She understood about have two beings inside. She walks closer to the water's edge afraid of what would happen when it would touch her feet. Sometimes she would have control and other times not. She don't want Arnoldo mad at her for the water to freeze. "You might say I am like you in one way little one" she laughs softly as she watches him. Aphrael then starts to dance on the beach as ice circle around her as she moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm

His eyes diverted towards her as she neared the ocean edge “ We are the same in a sense. You is an ice master and I am a water master. I can manipulate ice if I wanted to since it was nothing but water in a solid like state. So thus you should be able to manipulate water. However, my power extends one step further.”, He would pause before he spoke again “Blood the manipulation of it. Taking control of another things body just by manipulating their blood. As we all know we are make up of 75 percent water, so thus that is why I can do it. “ Another reason why he was valued so much by the one who had captured him, they knew about that ability. It they were the first and last to witness it. He killed them with the very ability they wanted. That was his first killing and after that he became a pacifist only using his ability to protect those who need it. A soft laugh would be heard from him “So you like dancing as well?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:52 pm

"I can make it snow but thats about it to my control of the water young one" she replies as she stares at him while continuing her dance. "i killed a hunter of rare beings once for sealing my powers against my will" she completely understood his reasons. "But i killed for a purpose of freedom thats all" she lowers her head as her feet finally made touch with the sea water. "Once in my past I used to be a graceful dancer so when I'm happy, sad any other emotion I would put it into dance" she replies to his question about her like to dance.

Last edited by Aphrael on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoed and fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She is my protector and your provider   

Back to top Go down

She is my protector and your provider
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1