Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Returning home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 pm

It’s been over 8 years now since Lazuli left Tallendon altogether in search for his wife Destiny he had missed her greatly. He had feared for the worst that something had happened. But luckily he had found her still alive, perhaps running away from what has been going on he thought and wondered who knows but he loved her a great deal, and he couldn’t let her run from him like this no matter what.
He had to fight for her to get her back in his life that was what love was about anyway. He had sacrificed being an Emperor for her and his own kids so he may be there more so he may watch them grow up and further more to be there father and not abandon them. So he had passed the title down to his father Cirdan. Then months later Cirdan had passed down his title as Emperor down to his father Elros and his grandfather who now officially runs Tallendon he figured it was a better choice anyway he wasn’t going to argue against it.
So much has happened when they were gone and he was soon to find out everything he did know about his grandfather being the Emperor at least to him that was better than his father running or himself they were more for the road then staying at some palace every day and night dealing with politics and war. He smiled slightly at his wife Destiny and stood by her side ‘’ I have sacrificed much for you my love at least so we can have a better family and that away I can be there for you and the twins more ‘’ he said softly and looked at her .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Destiny
Tallendons Council Members

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 pm

It has been too long, too long since she has returned to this place, how things looked so different and yet it still looked the same. How relieved she felt to be back, it felt as though she had never left her beloved home, her eyes searching over the grounds up and down the city streets so full of life.

The only life she cared to be with was beside her, holding her close as they walked and how good it felt to be near him again. Some may say it was there was no excuse for her leaving and she would not blame them for hating her for leaving like she did. But she has returned now and has come back to claim what is hers.....their children. Too long they have been missing for too long trapped where they should not be and now she will bring them home.

She had heard everything, heard that Laz gave up his right as king back to his father who returned it to Elros, and perhaps it was for the better it be this way for now. She worried not about the kingdom for she knew it would be in good hands with him.
She turns her gaze towards her beloved husband before once more looking apon the city streets " I have missed this place so " Her eyes look to him again and her hand brushes softly across his cheek with a smile " But I have missed you most of all my love " Her fingers caress his face " You have sacrificed so much for us....and I will not let you regret it " There was much she needed to make up...to the kingdom...to their children...and especially to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.yahoo.com/empress_of_tallendon
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 pm

He smiled softly and held her wrists firmly and gently and gazed upon her eyes and brushed his hair soothingly through her hair. ‘’ And you as well as our kids are the only thing that matters to me and right now, and right now they need us more than ever ‘’ he stared at her he moved closer and kissed her lips gently as he has missed the sweet taste of her lips gently as he turned his gaze ahead ‘’ We must make our stand my love..’’ he petted his horse back neck gently as he kicked It’s front leg the right one upon the dirt reacting to his touch. ‘Once we get them we go on a long vacation just the four of us away from danger away from everything ‘’ he turned back to her ‘’ So we may be happy again I can’t let this family break apart not like how mine fell apart’’ he said softly ‘I love you and Cirdan and Thalos and I be damned if I let something happen to them and to you and I need your help ‘’ he looked at her silently
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

She could feel his fingers holding as her wrists and brushing so gently through her hair as those deep beautiful eyes she longed for look deep into her own returning that warm and welcomed kiss upon her lips. He was right what he said, their children need them to take a stand, to fight to win them back again into the arms they rightfully belong to. But she wasn't sure if she was ready to run again, if she was ready to give up everything their home...their life and run....she was ready to stand.

As he patted his horse its legs kick gently in the dirt it caused her horse to stir as well letting out a brisk whinny, its large hoofs stomp angerly into the dirt and its head bucks up and down as she pulls the reins to calm it once more. Her head nods to him " Then a stand we must make, and get our children back to us. I will do anything in my power to see them safe again " Her hands gripped firmly around the reins till her knuckles grew white with anger and her eyes stared straight ahead. " I love you " Her gaze softly slightly as her eyes looked towards him " We WILL get them back...I swear it " Her hand squeezed his softly knowing they had a long and dangerous journey ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm

He looks at Destiny, and smiled at her as he held her hand gently and firmly in a loving manner ‘’ It is going to be a dangerous journey my love and I want you to make a promise to me if something were to happen… ‘’ He gazed at her and forced her to gaze at her ‘’ I want you to take the children get out of there do not look back or come back after me I will hold off whoever is holding them hostage ‘’ he said softly to her ‘’ Your safety and our children’s safety is more important to me and this will be one of my greatest sacrifices do not allow this sacrifice to be in vein by coming after me.’’ He turned back and started to move forward through the streets slowly
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 pm

She glanced down towards their hands wrapped together in such a tender moment, but his words caught her by surprise. He asked her to make a promise for him, to promise to take the children and flee if something where to happen...to not come back and try and save him. She knew he would sacrifice himself for her..for them but she was not sure that she could just leave him to die. Her head shook slightly, her brows arched inward and there was a look of worry across her features " You know I can not promise you that....."
She was scared it showed in her eyes but she did not let it show on her face" But I will try....for you my love "
Her head nods slightly as she gently taps the side of her horse causing it to start forward following behind him as they travel down the streets
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 pm

As he walked down the narrow path towards the busy streets he noted several people glancing in their direction his eyes gazed ahead however paying them no heed. Some of the citizens gazed at them knowingly that something was going to happen for Lazuli everything seem to go in slow motion as if time itself stood still this was his day of reckoning and he knew it he has grown wiser over the years and courses of his travel he held an aura of confidence that no one could pin point as if he knew his time was to come.
He didn’t say much as he walked down the streets slowly as he observed the city as if for one final time, he kept his head held up high at this as he took in the scents of the fine perfume and oils as well as baking goods his long white cloak fluttered against the wind as he made his way towards the Palace
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:13 am

She followed at his side always, her arm was slipped through his own walking hand and hand as if nothing has ever changed.
Her eyes wondered looking all around her, the people whisper and point and some bow gracefully in respect. He was no longer the emperor of this great city but they knew who he was and honored him as they would a king.

As her eyes wondered across the city they occasionally looked back towards him, he walked so gracefully so beautifully like he had not a care in the world, but she could feel something. Something bothered him, he tried not to let it show but she could feel it see it in his eyes...he worried as if he knew he was not going to make it out of this alive.
It worried her but she would not say anything...not yet for now she walked quietly beside him towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 am

He watched the people as he held firmly the reigns of his horse several soldiers flanked them in a protective formation as they came out of nowhere perhaps Tallendon’s finest soldiers. All well armed and well armored and well trained ‘’They expect something ‘’ he said softly to her breaking the long silence as they walked ‘’ Father has done well everyone seems to be living finely here now which is good’’ he held Destiny’s hand gently embraced it as they walked ‘’ We must go to the Palace there we discover where our children are and then we get them out of there at all cost and I do hope you hold up your end and get them out of there I love you all to death ‘’ he said quietly to her and he was for once serious and it was something he is willing to die for ‘’ We need Elros aid to find out the location perhaps he can do some scrying for us ‘’ he said softly

(Next will be in the palace)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

She quickly looked around as a large formation of guards gathered around them, armed and ready to protect as if they needed protecting? She wondered what it was they where expecting, but had a feeling they would both soon find out.
Her head nods to her husband as she looks back to him now " He had done a fine job..the people look very happy "
She was very happy the city was flourishing so well and there seemed to be a sort of peace about the city now.

But Laz's tone became very serious as he spoke up saying they needed to find their children and get them out as soon as possible. It broke her heart to think of what her children where going through, what happened to them and how scared they must be right now. As much as she would like to keep them all together, she knew her husband would give up his very life for her and their children's ...to make them safe again. " We will find them love " She nods her head knowing if anyone could help them fidn the children it would be Elros.
She followed him ever at his side as they walked towards the palace entrance.

(to the palace)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   

Back to top Go down

Returning home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1