Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Misjudgement of destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:59 pm

“Just wait till you see how I else I can use that same power” he added on, partially playing to their games, partial not anymore. If only some other mind had not interrupted this little charade Lyo might have put her desire to the test, slipped further into the role and truthfully consumed her with a teasing display of his powers for her pleasure. But that wasn't the right thing to do, and in a weird act of further following his conscious he did not take more then needed form her for the game to look real to those it needed to be real for. But that did not mean he might not try to get back to this very level of intimacy with her another time or place.

After her bikini top hit the floor Lyo let her lead him off to the bedroom without an resistance, and with a careful, subtly hint he guided her to the end of the hall into thee master suite and his personal bedroom. Here the game could stop instantly, for his room was extremely well shielded from any tampering with, save sadly that which entered in her mind

Instead of leaping to her aid Lyo turned his back to her momentarily and locked the door securely, he needn't any guards coming near them to find out they were not fornication like animals. Had he known her attacks plan better he would have been ready to defend Sasha, but no, he was to busy trying to trace the Psionic signature of the mind that was linked to hers, trying to track them down for further revenge. He barely heard the ops, but once he did he jumped closer to her, tried to grab the knife and save her stomach form the agonizing wound coming in towards it

Sadly having been to far away from her as she was forced into impaling herself all he could do was reach her as the blade sunk home into her body. But he would catch her and soften her falling afterward. Get her down onto her back as he started to reach for another healing vial form his pouch “Shh Shh dont cry out.. I can mend this as I did the others...... “He cursed himself for not tracking the other Psion fast enough, and for allowing this to happen in the first place..

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 am

Eyes were down looking to the floor. The initial stab didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would. It was pushing the knife to the hilt that caused her body to tense and mouth to open. Hunched over, she was about to fall to her knees but the next motion caused her breath to go inside her lungs quickly. Him moving her onto her back. She wasn't trembling or anything. Though her grip on his dagger was almost like an iron grip. Her whole body was tense as she didn't look at him. Swallowing, her muscles start to tremble and finally her eyes close. Taking in a breath, holding it in, then the other hand joined on the hilt. If he did search any part of her mind, the psionic signature of that other man was there, and that is what she was doing. Fighting to get it removed so that she can't be tracked again once she was out of this room. The pain was fading from burning like a hot poker was just placed into her stomach to just as if it was fire.

A slight turn of the blade.

Pain fills her body again as her teeth clenched. After a few more moments, she starts to relax as she couldn't find the signature and just gave up. Opening her eyes, she looks to Lyo and one last swallow as she breathes out then pulls the dagger out from her stomach. The dagger drops as her hands cover the wound which starts to bleed. Blood was being swallowed as there was some lightly painted upon her lips and teeth, but she knows she is going to be fine and just watches Lyo. She didn't spill any sounds beside her breathing, which probably couldn't be heard through the door. If they could be, it would sound like quick breathing from the act of sex. No, even in this situation, she didn't completely let the charade fade. Granted, her eyes are no longer full of lust and goes back to the normal green color. It didn't dawn on her until now that her scars could be seen and was seen since her bath on her leg. She doesn't really move since now isn't the best time, but later on... that will be different.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 pm

as Lyo was trying to concentrate, and both get another healing vial, and scan her min his skin seemed to ashen lightly, fair tan skin replaced by ashen gray. But it only lasted for a second as he held on ever so briefly to her mind. He didn't find the signature, but he did find a piece of a plan, and it was enough to let him know they didn't like her, and wanted further suffering and pain to befall her and soon. His eyes narrowed and he glared at no one in particular as his normal color returned to his skin. After another moment he pulled his hands free of his pouch and was going to pull the dagger carefully from her. She was faster, ripped it out herself.

“Shh calm down, you'll be okay” he spoke calmly to her, but in truth he knew how badly this kind of wound would hurt. He was glad it was her stomach and not saw her kidney or liver, those hurt so much worse. And the dying took forever, at least a gut wound didn't hurt as bad, though death still took an eternity to come for you. Though he knew she wouldn't need to experience death tonight. He cold fix this easily. He tried to smile reassuringly as he took her hands away form her wound so he could get better access over it. Soon enough he uncorked the vial and poured about two thirds of the contents onto and into the wound.

Soon enough the burning pain would fade, but before that he would press the top to her lips “Drink” he knew it tasted just as bad as before, but death made people forget pain and suffering. Once the dry heaving ended the wounds would be mostly healed again, sure pain would remain for a bit, but she wasn't going to die. Just be covered in spilled blood “And I thought I was unpopular” he smiled and gently stroked her chin. Blood form his hand marking her face as he tried to sooth her

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 am

She watched with wise eyes seeing the color shift rather rapidly upon any exposed surfaces of Lyo's body. It was rather quite interesting. She will have to remember to go top side soon and kill that psion and the mage for doing this. Then it dawned on her... maybe they weren't after her so much but him and used her as a tool. Maybe someone from his past hired help and she was just there at the right place and time. Lost within her mind for a few moments, she didn't feel the potion being pressed to her wound but did feel the cool glass touch her lips. Blinking a few times, she heard him say drink and takes the rest. The taste wasn't good but if it was going to help her, the taste wasn't important. His comforting words didn't fall on deaf ears as she finally smiles upon feeling the touch upon her cheek. She felt the the wet sensation of blood smearing across her cheek as she laughs some. Sure it hurt, but hell the pain will be gone soon enough. "Hardly... It seems since I've lost some of my memory that I've been in more trouble. It's rather odd... But all I can say is thank you. Another notch that I must repay to you." She laughs more and cringes a bit. "Seems if I stay this unpopular around you, I might just need to stay down here for eternity." She grinned and sits up some before placing both arms around his neck and hugging him. After a moment, she pulls back and places a soft kiss upon his cheek.

Staying sitting up, her hand grazed the horrible scar on her thigh as her eyes look down to it. She was confused for a second, then her eyes cleared. It was that moment, that she just realized everyone that came in contact verbally or physically when coming in here would of saw it and since they were cautious, they really would of saw it. Both hands try to cover the mark as it was an imperfection that no one saw if she could help it. One she didn't forget. She was told once to not be ashamed of scars, and all of the ones on her body, she wasn't. It was this one that she was. Taking the length of her hair, she drapes it over her thigh and shifts her hand out from under it. Eyes look back up to Lyo. "A bad moment in my life that I do remember and wish I could forget. Let's just say a disagreement with my father one day when I was younger." With that, she shifts and just ignores the knowledge, since well, he didn't say anything and she was the one to bring it up. Her body totally exhausted from loosing blood, fighting physically and mentally, and over all being injured, she stands. Her face doesn't show the exhaustion but it was there. "What now?" Her voice soft as her eyes wonder around the room only to stop on him. The tone in her voice was sincere and ever most grateful to him and his efforts to keep her alive. If not her body, she owes him, then perhaps other means can be arranged at a later time for the second saving of her life in the past few hours.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Lyo could understand what she meant about being in trouble, but then again he had spent centuries as the villain. He had died, More times than he could count, simply because he had little fear over death. In all the countless lives he had wasted so he could be a proper pain in someones arse he had learned all kinds of things about retribution, and of unknown assailants. Hell he still had more people mad at him then he wanted to think about. But then again at least he knew he had earned the animosity directed towards him. Sure he might not remember how he earned it, but when trouble found him he never questioned his innocence, just its relevance.

“I'd better make more potions then” he smiled and laughed lightly at her words, though her following actions were more quizzical. She covered her thigh with her hair, and hid a scar there as if it had gone unseen. She was ashamed of it, he could feel that easily. That confused him since she had many scars, but before he could think about asking anything she explained briefly. “Many of us have had falling outs with our parents” true Lyo hadn't, but he had his own long standing argument with a goddess as well to fill that void of parental angst so many others seemed to have in their lives.

Soon she stood, and he joined her in that, normally he might have felt a tad bit awkward around her, after all he was barely over an inch taller than her, and the barely came form the soft-soled boots he was wearing. Lyo was neither tall, large or imposing. But then again he was an elf, his threat came form age,m grace, untamed ferocity, and his mental powers... not his awesome height or rippling pectorals. “I believe since you are already naked, his eyes darted over her spectacular body for a second and then towards this enormous bed “That a bath is in order before we go any further. I would hate to stain the linens “He smirked and gestured towards a side room that housed a large bathing basin, and other needed sundries for personal hygiene. “That is unless your suddenly ashamed to be exposed before me?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 pm

She couldn't do anything but smile at his comment about being ashamed around him naked. After all, she has been naked since entering his room and well what difference would it make if water and soap was added? Her leg still feeling numb, didn't seem to affect her as much seeing that she looked down when she walked to make sure her leg and foot acted right. "Let's just say that the scar on my thigh happened after I fell off of a horse for the first time. The horse got spooked by my father and he wanted to see how much I was paying attention. My first lesson on how to ride a horse... I get bucked off and then he takes the branding iron to my leg... all the way around. Needless to say, I never seen him after that. My mother took me away. We didn't know anyone around with magical healing so we did the best we could. It left me with that scar."

Walking towards the bathing basin, she goes about the ritual of getting the water as hot as it can go before filling the basin. Slipping into it after grabbing everything she needed, she seems to just melt into the water. Going all the way under it before adding any soap to the water, she stays under the water letting her whole body relax as much as possible. Once she needed air, she slowly sits up. Pulling her hair to the side, she starts to clean her skin and her hair. Standing, if need be, in order to clean all of her skin. It wasn't until after her body was covered in soap, that she has no clothing to wear. Not placing too much thought to it as she still had her weapons and her... backpack. There was clothing in her backpack. It had been quite a long time since she used scented soaps on her skin and hair. She seemed to soak it up before rinsing her hair and body. The water now cold, she slips out and goes through the process of using a towel to dry her hair and one to dry her body. Her body was a hundred percent smooth and void of hair as she stands to the side, with her back to the door brushing her hair and getting all the nasty tangles out of it.Once the tangles were out, she cleans up her mess of wet towels and any wet spots from her dripping, drain the tub and even wipe it out before hanging the towels to dry, if there was a place.

Walking out and over to see where Lyo is, she steps up behind him and simply watches. Not standing over him looking over his shoulder, but more or less admiring the place around him before turning and heading back towards the bed. Once there, she slips onto it and pulls her hair over her shoulder. Her eyes looking up towards the ceiling as she drifts into her thoughts. For once, her royalty-esque air shines through as she could easily be pampered and taken care of by maids. Long softened lines and a very elegant grace to her. Something that is totally different than the bodyguard and fighter type profession she takes on. Her body is toned, and it shows on her abs a bit more than the rest of her body at this moment. Ankles crossed and hands clasped over her stomach, she just goes off into a daydream land. Breathing slowed as if she was getting ready to drift off asleep, though she is completely aware of her surroundings. The length of her hair when not being braided was astonishing to most. It trailed down to the middle of her thighs when wet and just at the base of her butt when dry. Satin smooth and velvety soft. One of the things she takes pride in. She waits to see if there was going to be any knocks at his door for anything as usually that's what happened after she got back from long trips. People asking, mostly men, if she needs help. It was mostly the alcohol talking. Denying them, she would go to sleep back then. Lids half opened, a soft smile on her face, she listens to any noise he might be making as her mind started to turn to mush. She felt safe with him, but she knows also, that she can't let her guard a hundred percent down, due to the events that just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 am

(( you know I'm still active with Sash under this ID.))
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm

as she bathed Lyo cleaned the mess form the blood on his floor. No sense in making any one else come into do that which he would be able to finish just as easy, if not easier. Truthfully he didn't move at all and it seemed that a brush and bucket just came to life on their own as he closed his eyes. The buckets cold water floated out gently and touched the floor before it seemed to drop and splash light. The brush and a towel cleaning up the mess and scrubbing it all away easily as he just seemed to be in thought about the events of the day. Or maybe something else.

By the time his open his eyes again even the water mark on the floor had left and there was no proof she had ever bleed out there or that it had been cleaned up. But still Lyo didn't move from where he sat crossed-legged on the floor. Honestly he was both using his powers to make certain they were perfectly secure in his room and to check in here and there with others about the castle. Guards were warned about possible attacks, and maids were informed of a need to find suitable clothing for a new guest.

When she laid on his bed his eyes opened again and he smirked as he moved to stand back up and turn to face her, still as nude as she was in the bath. His gaze of course caressed her every curve and feature, took in all her beauty and he couldn't help but to wonder how it was exactly tonight was going to go. He certainly wasn't going to take advantage of her, but he wasn't going to turn her out any time soon either so he needed to figure out some things.

“The maids will have something for you to wear in the morning. But you are going to have to remain near me for a time until we make certain you are safe and not being tracked that is if you can stand it” he laughed lightly” The good news is the food here is pretty good and as long as you are on my arm no one will think about harming you. The bad news is when not near me people will try to kill you most likely, there is almost no light anywhere down here, and if you have any modesty you will hate anything you are brought to wear. Oh and there are giant bugs all over the place..some live others statues.....”

He smiled and moved over to sit next to her on the bed. From there he would gently stroke her hair and brush it behind her ear before he let his fingers trial down her arm a bit and near her bosom. “Is there anything I can offer to make you feel like you are earning your keep while you are here?” he looked up into her eyes” I personalty hate feeling like I owe people”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sat May 22, 2010 4:40 pm

She heard his voice speaking to her as the words seemed like music to her ears. The laugh brought a smile to her face as she slowly opens her eyes only to see him come closer and then sit on the edge of the bed. The touch of his hand against her face then her arm but oh so close to her breast, she watched him in silence. Admiring, now that she had time to, how his face looked. Each scar or flawed area that covered the skin. Her chest rises and falls evenly for a few moments before slightly picking up. Lips parting to help with the that reason as she blinks slowly. "I can stay here for as long as it takes. As far as being on your arm, I won't worry. I can play that part a million times if need be. Possible slave to you act has been fun so far."

Shifting her weight, she faces him on her side as her upper arm moves over to run an index finger across the back of his hand. She was feeling the pulse and his skin, more for memory, than for sensual appeal though that is what she was also putting forth. Sensual and sexual appeal, even if she wasn't fully concentrating on it. "I shouldn't have to leave this room, unless you insist that I do. As far as what you can offer me, besides my life, and freedom, food, drink, and a place to rest my head, I don't know if there really is anything else. Sure, a nice bedding would be great, but I'll leave that up to you."

With that, she moves and slips under the blanket letting it cover at least half of her body as she wasn't completely cold, but didn't want to start sweating either. She is just freshly clean. The finger running over the back of his hand ran down each finger and thumb as her eyes, which were locked on his, now drop to watch her touch his hand. It was a soft touch, one usually used for teasing, but once more, she leaves that up to him as to her, it was more of an exploration. She has never been touched much by elves, be it drow or cursed. To her, it was interesting and quite thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:35 pm

FADE TO YIM