Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Misjudgement of destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm

The sound was almost like a sonic boom as the person who took her in the first place for his own disgusting reason and the was trying to bring her back to Tallendon but a miss spoken word had the ending place in a place that she will eventually know nothing about, when she was not disoriented. The magic was strong as a portal opens right at the top of the ceiling of the alcove. Normally there would be screaming, but not this time. With the ceiling to floor length of being nearly twenty five feet tall, she falls. Her body moving over to where her back hits the alcove floor and actually bounces. At the time of the fall, she exhaled and inhaled quickly as she lays there. Her body looking like various whips were used against her porcelain and flawless skin. Blood coated every inch of her body as if she was skinned alive. There was just many small slashes and even some puncture wounds that were pulled open. The next thing to fall through the portal were six whips, all bloody and then a dagger falls through and lands directly into her right leg, right above the silver ornament of Royalty. It stops right at the bone, breaking it. The sheath falls and hits the ground echoing in the colorful alcove she is in. The time mage was kind enough to place her in enough covering so that she isn't nude but to the wondering minds, leaving little to the imagination. Finally a backpack falls through landing with a thud that has the rest of her clothing in it.

She was partially away as some of the deeper wounds also had some powder that with the touch of any huge breeze will activate and over a period of twelve hours, will slowly burn and carterize the wound leaving it open. The larger wounds were in spots that wasn't going to cause her to bleed to death. None of them were mortal wounds by them selves, but together, and she did bleed quite a bit. Groaning, she gathers her strength and gets up onto her feet. She held in a scream of pain from the dagger as she didn't place any pressure on the right leg at all. Reaching down, she feels that it is lodged all the way to the hilt and her pulling on it surely didn't feel good. It actually made her feel faint. Stopping it, she couldn't help but stumble and fall back against the alcove wall. Sliding down, some of the wounds open ripping skin and she can't help but scream out due to it. All of it together was making her quite sick to her stomach as she just decides to let herself rest for a couple of hours to gain strength. Leaning over, she rests her head against the ground as her hair, which is normally braided, is loose and covers her face and most of her upper body, leaving the rest exposed to air. Breathing slowly, she tries to slow her heartbeat as that could be another reason of her dizziness. Hyperventalating will do that as her eyes close and she just deals with the pain.

"Please... If anyone has a heart, help me." was whispered but it wasn't loud. The only thing she knows is that she didn't give that torturer who used her weapons against her, the pleasure of screaming out pain for him. Probably why she passed out at least twice. In her eyes, she was strong. Probably stupid in others, but that didn't matter to her. Right now, she was lost and didn't know where she was. He said she would be in Tallendon. Well this isn't Tallendon. This is somewhere in a damp cave with colors that she has never seen before. She didn't even know how those colors are working. Magic perhaps? She didn't question it as her tired body slowly seeps blood. A good portion of her body was either covered in sand particles or the alcoves dirt from the floor. She kept telling herself, three hours... maybe four... Then she will get up and try to pull the dagger from her leg, build something out of something to help support her leg, then she will find a way out of here to get help. At least her weapons were there and that she seemed safe for now. Her mind drifting, she remember that her weapons are scattered around the area and that anyone could grab them and hurt her if she falls asleep, but can't help it as her body makes her sleep due to her injuries.

Last edited by Sashenka on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Lyo had been sitting in meditation in the private gardens of his personal delight when he felt it, and sadly went deaf… The Cave around him Boomed with a ferocious rumble as the sonic boom happened, and echoed out. He was left on his back, hands cupped over his ears, and without hearing, he blinked repeatedly into the ever present silence, and when his hearing returned he heard nearly whimpered words not to far down a dead end tunnel off the main garden.

A Raised his eyebrow before next lifting himself form the ground to investigate.. the scent of blood was burning his nose, and the sound of light feint breathing was heard by his sensitive ears. Something it seemed still lived. And h wondered what it was…

He traveled about forty yards down dark tunnel and unlit sections that he had memorized long ago until he entered a new place that the bioluminescent crystals were growing. And that was when he saw part of her, slumped on the floor items that must be hers scattered around covered in blood, but she was coated and decorated in it.. And it seemed to all be hers. at first he just smirked and took in the view, if she was less hurt and bloody she would be stunning…for a human. As it was there was nothing other then areola size and labia coloring left to his imaginations.

But with her bloody body she was far from attractive currently. He wondered if she would live long enough to have that fixed. With a sigh, he announced his presence; it was the first noise he made a human would have been able to hear with the weaker ears, and his expert training in the art of stealth by the local Drow. But still he would stick to shadows for a moment more.

“Your trespassing on dangerous grounds miss. If you weren’t already hurt I might not be being nice… Tell me your name, and why you are here and I might bind your wounds and save your life. IF we can come to an accord about repayment that is.”

Lyo was cold yes, but not dispassionate, and already he was taking off his velvet cloak with a sad shake of his head.. Why did he always have to find dying chicks when hew was dressed nicely? Why did they not fall from the sky while he was in traveling clothes? Or better yet.. Why could they not falling to his world in his bedroom where he could get then to water before they stained any of his clothing.

“Come now love.. Wake up”

He probed her verbally and mentally. Seeking to read her thoughts while waking her up. After all, he could not taunt a damsel in distress if she was sleeping. Again he spoke, but this time moved into view… the colored crystals turning his hair black, and eyes near the same. But his skin tone was close to that of a humans….. Just those long pointed ears betrayed his race.

“Will you live long enough to be healed?”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:31 pm

With that sound, she reacted like most injured and skilled fighter would. She grabbed the nearest thing within her reach. A ... rock. Yes A rock. Big enough to fit in her hand. She looks and sees nothing but hears a voice. A male voice. Yet she can't see him. The first thought that crossed her mind that she was blind but then she looks to the rock and can see it. A rock!? She tosses the rock behind her upon registering those words. "Sashenka.. My last name is of no importance. As of now... I'm tresspassing but not of my own accord. Trust me invisible person, I would not be here if I had the choice. If you decide to bind my wounds, any agreement within means is acceptable." She looks around finding a weapon near her as she looks away from it. It was 'Torture' and that wasn't going to help her, especially in this place. She was awake as she heard the fabric cut through the air. Her heart racing as that small amount made some of the larger wounds burn just slightly as her chest rises with a quick intake of air. Teeth clenched as her muscles were full of tension. Finally seeing someone come out of the shadows, she watches him. Moving her left leg under her body, she pushes herself up to stand leaving a hundred percent of her weight off of her right leg. "I will live, if you stay to your word of binding. Even if the binding isn't done, I don't have the strength to pull my dagger from my leg, and will need a form of being able to limp out of this place so that I can continue to Tallendon and leave you be. For it was not my choice to disturb you." She was obviously on guard with nothing but her hands, even though one stays at her side and the other one rests against the wall of the alcove.

Her mind filled with a bunch of questions but the main one being: Who was this man? Where was she? What is the extent of her injuries? and finally, Where is the rest of her clothing? Yes being a female, she does worry about the lack of clothing she has, but more importantly, the clothing will protect those wounds that have that powder in from any blowing of air,

Last edited by Sashenka on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:53 pm

“Sashenka” He repeated when all was said and done. The light sizzling of her wounds made his eyebrow raise again as he looked over the source of the injury better “I see those are not simple cuts and scrapes, nor does it look like amateur torture… whomever is mad at you is mad” He smiled” anything I should know about those wounds before binding them a but?”

Her rock as it was, was completely ignored by him. There was no way she was in good enough of shape to have been a threat with a simple, single rock… Not with the sword on his hip, or dagger on his back. No there was no threat form this broken girl. Well other then whiplash from looking her over to quickly perhaps. Currently he sat still, and never noticed that removing his full circle velvet and satin cloak had been what triggered the burning. Or more importantly that it was the breeze in the air.

While he waited for her to speak, he would start to probe her mind lightly, test her mental barriers, and if none were present, or they were easy to get around undetected, he would poke around in her mind for other answers. Things like any allegiance.. People that might be worried about her, or come looking for her. Lyo was not being invasive on purpose, it was just his manner. After all people lied verbally all the time, it was the inner darker thoughts that intrigued him. those thoughts that were not for others, and kept to themselves that he wanted… THOSE told you more about a person than anything else.

“By the way.. You’re not in Tallendon, you’re under it.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

"Course... He used my own weapons against me. And while you moved your cloak so flourishly, that small amount of air caught the powder and it started to burn. If you were wondering why some of my wounds look like they do." She stayed standing for a bit before the area spun and she just drops to the ground having her arms catch her. "I won't argue with a person trying to help me. I will be as motionless as possible, and allow you to do what you need to do." Hearing him say that she was under Tallendon, she shakes her head. "Below it... So that means I'm in the under dark?" Nodding, she takes deep breaths in as the expanding of her rib cage, expanded the wounds as they weren't that deep. The man just knew where to hit to break the non-lethal vessels in many spots. "I have heard of you in Tallendon." At least heard of his name. She hasn't seen him, but that is probably he is kept to the shadows or she really wasn't paying much attention. "What do you need me to do? I can limp, but can't place no weight on my leg. The bone is broke." Yes Lyo was quite handsome, and had some charm to him, but at this moment, she wasn't trying to hook up with anyone. "I used to be a Lieutenant Colonel for the King... Now I don't know what I am. Probably to start back all over from the bottom... Don't know if that information helps." She has been honest with him from the start. Hasn't lied to him at all.

Last edited by Sashenka on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:38 am

Lyo listened to her speak, and looked over her wounds a bit more as he studied them and tried coming up with a plan on how to deal with them in a manner that was not going to injure her further. Sadly he himself had never learned must about healing, and was only capable of binding wounds to stop bleeding ..not treat them afterwards. But he did have his healing potions, and they healed acid burns so he was fairly confident that they could treat the wounds she had now with out much harm done to her.

“Correct you are. This is actually one of my personal caves.”

Lyo answered her as she spoke of knowing him. but he did not acknowledge knowing her… he had never met her, but her reputation proceeded her a bit. He had done a fair amount of scrying and research on the surface world in his time. and she was not unknown to him

“You have heard of me? Which rumors still persist of me on the surface world? How best is the last son of Kear remembered? As a villain no doubt? Never mind… Wind causing a powder to burn hmm…. Interesting use of Alchemy. I wonder… How long can you hold your breath miss?”

That was her only warning and his right hand raised her direction. Bare and empty for a moment. But then blue flames would encase her entire body, that is unless she could prevent his psionic power from working. But no hear was present, and the same pale flame burned in his hand and eyes. She would be encased in a barrier that was literally skin tight, and it was unfortunately air tight. No breeze would touch her as he moved closer.

“This will hurt a lot love”

Then with that only warning his powers would dig into every wound she had at once. Scraping out the top most layers of flesh and powder a like.. Ripping and cutting free flesh as they moved and no doubt feeling extremely…. Uncomfortably as they did so. But a moment later the skin. Muscle, fat and blood was seemingly vaporized into nothing ness and the flames around her vanished, yet his powers would remain holding her upright expecting her to be a bit weaker after that unpleasant experience.

"Do you yet live?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 pm

"I don't know. I never paid attention to rumors around much. Does it matter what rumors are spread? As far as holding my breath... I don't know... a minute maybe a minute and a half." She then takes a deep breath in and sees the blue flame. Then it went and stuck to her skin tighter than any leather she could wear. That warning was quick but at least it was one. Hurt a lot? Well crap, there goes a good portion of her air as she can't really take much more pain. It was then that she felt like her body was being peeled from the inside out. She does scream as her eyes are closed. She can feel the small amount of energy she saved up diminished in a second cause of it. It felt horrible to her raw wounds. When everything was finished, she was at least greatful that he kept the flames around her body as she would of fell back onto the floor. She was awake but extremely weak as she didn't even have the strength to open her eyes. She will have to thank him in one way or another... once she could at least speak in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:35 pm

“No it does not matter which rumors are spread unless one believes that said rumors are truth. Rumors often find their ways into folk lore, and then into myths and legends. And once that happens then the truth of the matter is unimportant as the legend is all that anyone cares to know.”

He smiled and moved towards her if she did not recoil away from him after that little painful cleansing session he had just given her. and assuming she did not react negatively to her less then properly mannered helper he would drape his clock over her bloodied shoulder, and then using a combination of his powers and his own personal strength tuck a hand under her knees and one behind her shoulders. Then one two three, she was up in his arms like a bride going over the threshold, and he still completely uncaring of how gory, bloodied, or messy she really was.

His eyes darted to the objects on the ground one by one and then to her pack after each. And as his eyes directed each item was whisked form here to there and safely tucked into her pack for starge, and then said pack floated aimlessly and slightly drunkenly behind him as he began walking with her elsewhere .

“Do my a favor, don’t pass out just yet, Bathing an unconscious girl is harder to do, well okay it is not harder to do, but I would prefer you remain awake to understand the moral concern I try to take with your virtue, and personal space.”

A moment later as he strolled through the black unaffected by its murky depths and towards a soft stream of fresh water to clean away her personal ichor. And all the while to try and soothe her a light marching song was song ever nearly at a whisper form his lips.

O see the fleet-foot host of men, who march with faces drawn,
From farmstead and from fishers' cot, along the banks of Ban;
They come with vengeance in their eyes. Too late! Too late are they,
For young Roddy McCorley goes to die on the bridge of Toome today.

Oh Ireland, Mother Ireland, you love them still the best.
The fearless brave who fighting fall upon your hapless breast,
But never a one of all your dead more bravely fell in fray,
Than he who marches to his fate on the bridge of Toome today.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:51 am

She heard everything, felt everything, and just really wanted to sleep. Of course, she didn't want to sleep encrusted in her own blood and dirt. Feeling him pick her up then speak about trying to stay awake, she managed to open her eyes enough to look at him clearly. "I am awake and I am not worried about my virtue. Enough have seen my body without the clothing. What is one more who is helping? I'm not ashamed of it either. Even the scars I'm not ashamed of. Do what you think I would want to do myself provided I had the energy. Also, I am still willing to repay you for this. Anything that you ask of." With that, her eyes close and she tries to help with her weight by attempting to place her arms around his neck, but failing to do so due to lack of strength and blood, which is slowly replenishing itself.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sat May 02, 2009 9:41 pm

“Up the narrow street he stepped, so smiling, proud and young.
About the hemp-rope on his neck, the golden ringlets clung;
There's ne'er a tear in his blue eyes, fearless and brave are they,
As young Roddy McCorley goes to die on the bridge of Toome today.

When last this narrow street he trod, his shining pike in hand.
Behind him marched, in grim array, a earnest stalwart band.
To Antrim town! To Antrim town, he led them to the fray,
But young Roddy McCorley goes to die on the bridge of Toome today.”

The song continued as he carried her through the darkness. A cold breeze running over them both for a time while they were in one passage, but hopefully the cloak shielded her form that. And then into a warmer one with a light in the distance ahead of them. and the smell of fresh running water, and the light trickling sound of its source

“The grey coat and its sash of green were brave and stainless then.
A banner flashed beneath the sun over the marching men;
The coat hath many a rent this noon, the sash is torn away,
And Roddy McCorley goes to die on the bridge of Toome today.

Oh, how his pike flashed in the sun! Then found a foeman's heart.
Through furious fight, and heavy odds he bore a true man's part.
And many a red-coat bit the dust before his keen pike-play,
But Roddy McCorley goes to die on the bridge of Toome today.”

Two more verses of the song brought them closer to the new cavern and into a dim light that would allow her human eyes a chance to start making things out better while the approached a more real source of light. Albeit green, that was illuminating the new cavern decently Lyo seemed not to notice the new coloring. And just kept carrying her through the tunnels towards the sound of the running water, and once near it he softly sung the last verse while he set her down ever so gently

“There's never a one of all your dead more bravely died in fray
Than he who marches to his fate in Toomebridge town today;
True to the last! True to the last, he treads the upwards way,
And young Roddy McCorley goes to die on the bridge of Toome today. “

He smiled and run a hand over her cheek before speaking to her gently “I am going to clean your wounds.. and try to get that dagger out…. This will likely be cold, and painful….. I cant really do much for the pain .but I can try to make the water warmer and more soothing so you don’t get any closer to being in shock…… next I shall take you to my home, and we shall see about letting you rest okay?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sun May 03, 2009 3:07 pm

She nodded to him speaking. His singing voice was so relaxing that she feel asleep and as long as her leg didn't move much, that had the dagger, she would stay asleep. She shouldn't have this much trust in someone she doesn't know. He is powerful and that should keep her vigilant and awake, but for some reason, she had this feeling she can sleep and that he didn't mean to hurt her worse. When finally she felt him sit her down, she opens her eyes slowly looking around. Her eyes drop to the dagger as her hand wraps around the handle." I can try to pull it out myself, if it makes things easier on you? You've helped me so much so far that the debt I owe you couldn't be paid in my lifetime." Taking a deep breath in, she tightens her grip around the handle more, which is considerably less than when she is feeling fine and a hundred percent. Trembling, she starts to prepare her mind so when she does pull, she doesn't completely pass out. More blood loss isn't good, but can't be helped. That was the moment she felt his hand caress her cheek. No one has ever done that to her and she is caught off guard. She still holds the handle of the stiletto dagger but isn't trying to pull it out of her leg just yet. Bathing would be easier done with the dagger in place than to risk an open wound. Nodding, she just releases the dagger and while moving her hand to test the water. Yes, it was cold and that would probably send her further into shock than what she is already. Closing her eyes, she just relaxes after removing her hand from the water. "Let me know what you want me to do. Be it moving or holding. I shall try with all the strength that I have."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Mon May 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Lyo gently took her hand off her dagger and then with a touch, those same blue flames erupted under her and the cold cavern floor grew to a nice comfortable temperature mimicking nice sun warmed sand. And with a smirk as his fingers dipped a scrap of fabric, that had been seemingly produced from nowhere, into the waters it warmed up to before it was run over her arm and he began to bath her blood from her skin with the care of a most intimately concerned lover, or even a parent tending to their injured child.

“Just don’t pass out. I can manage the rest… This is not the first time I have had to bath another that was too weak to tend themselves.”

He smiled up to her as the rag was cleaned in the stream again and then re-warmed and he went back over her arm tending to it as best as he could with out injuring her more… “Once we get you mostly cleaned off and I can get a better look at your wounds I am fairly certain that I have something that will mend them all and leave you feeling a bit more energized. But I would prefer to clean and inspect them first to make certain I have not missed anything, or leave anything in side of them that would cause undo scarring.”

If she knew anything about the Elven culture she would know that scars were a VERY hated thing, and that they avoided them at all costs, so it would not be odd sounding for him to be trying to prevent any avoidable scarring to her skin.

Very soon he would wash her face tenderly, and then clean hr neck, and her other arm most expertly before moving to get to a bit more… faux-pas areas like her chest, and even though he touched and washed her breasts carefully he manages to do it with out any unneeded touching or staring at her wonderful assets.

“So far your not so bad. Does the dagger in your leg hurt to badly” he asked as he began to clean her stomach and sides while he tried to figure out how to clean her thighs chastely…. After all being a good honest non-molesting man was NOT his normal operating procedure with Gorgeous, mostly naked, or defenseless girls that could be tricked into offering their bodies for payments owed….

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Tue May 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Laying there listening to his words as they seem to meld together as soon as he started cleaning her skin. It was far too relaxing to her, almost like a pampering. When she heard him ask about some dagger, she slowly opens her eyes and looks through the slits at him. "Yes... It does. I don't know if it is all the way through or the dagger itself broke/lodged into my thigh bone, but yes... It hurts bad." She closes her eyes again moving her head to lay down on the ground near the water as her hair goes into the water. "I said thank you right? If I didn't, Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 pm

“Well then I apologize for how badly this is going to hurt than Sasha, but it does need to be removed soon.”

He smiled and moved lower, down her stomach and started cleaning her most intimate of places as needed. Running the rag over her thighs, hips, and her nether regions lightly, and trying to do it as politely as possible given the extremely intimate nature of exactly where he was touching her and the fact that nothing save this rag, and her skimpy bikini bottoms were all that existed between his fingers and her temptations.

“Please forgive me for where I have been touching you. I do not mean to say I would not enjoy a more detailed, and intimate time touching you. But for the sake of cleaning your wounds I am trying to be thorough and as. Innocent as possible. Later once you are healed I will gladly aid you in scratching any itch that my fingers create while tending your wounds.. but for now I think that would be bad form. You are both to injured and seeming to feel to indebted for me to ask such things of you… may haps tomorrow once you’re rested.”

He smiled mischievously and then moved down to clean thighs and knees and eventually her feet to rid her of all the dried and extra blood. Indeed she was still bleeding form many places but now he had a better idea of exactly where she was and wasn’t wounded.. And how badly they all were. Now it was time to do what he had put off… Carefully he reached into his pouch and placed two small vials on the ground near her. and then gripped the dagger very lightly.

The first he lifted up was golden in color with a strange glowing light inside of it. and this he poured lightly onto her wounded thigh.. it would be cool to the skin and soon make everywhere it touched go numb rendering the majority of her leg dead to sensation for the most part and after another few moments the dagger would be wrenched free…hopefully she didn’t feel any of it. that was when the second vial was poured over the open wound and very, very rapidly it would began closing up and healing over.

“See your getting better already”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 am

She has always managed to not become sexually aroused when someone, no matter the gender, was tending to her body because she couldn't. She just seemed to turn that off. Her eyes were closed for the most part until the ending of him speaking before she felt cold on her leg. She knew he had some type of mischievious grin on his face. That made her open her eyes, not the grin but the cold sensation. Just as she did, her eyes widen as she saw the blade come out of her leg by his hand. She felt the pull but no pain. That still didn't stop from her heart racing. Blood did pump out rather quickly down her clean leg in that mere second before that other liquid was used. Laying back down as if her arms gave out, she stares up at the cave ceiling as she had no real sensation in her thigh and down to just below her knee. It was odd. She felt pressure and that was it. The feeling was not comforting. "You do what you have to do. I have managed to turn off the arousal portion of my brain. Being hurt in combat teaches me to do stuff as I could never tell what gender would come to tend to the wounds and of what sexual preference they had." Her voice was soft as she lowers her eyes to look back at him, though it would seem that her eyes were closed; they were not. "I am indebted to you. Not only for using your precious items upon me but for not letting me die when probably many drow would. Either that or use me for bait to lure monsters of some sort." Yes the later was a bit harsh, but some of the drow could be like that. She doesn't know from experience though. She is rather happy though that she wasn't left to die and that he is being a gentleman about it so far."Does that mean that I have to go to the surface to rest and recover through the night and then return back down here so you can get your payment?" She must not of paid any attention when he was speaking earlier. And for that matter, why would he let a half naked female go up to the surface alone... when he can have her here to be a play toy? She just had to ask. Maybe it was listening to his voice that calms her down or something.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Use you as bait? Never.. Far to pretty of a lady under all that blood for something so.. cruel.” He smiled and finished treating her leg before rewrapping her up in his cloak and getting ready to carry her once more. Though her words stopped him before his intentions were fully clear. “they are not that precious, and it is not a waste. But most importantly. I am not a Drow… I just happen to live with them… Not every creature down here is evil……”

“A long time ago I lived on the surface most of the time. but to many bad memories are up there, and down here they are not afraid of my curse. Its simply easier to dwell in the under dark then it is to deal with the insufferable elves of the surface empire. Specially their leader….. The twit…..” He shook his head and smiled before finally getting ready to lift her again “And no. you can repay me that way if you CHOSE it was not a request… well it might have been. But not until your healed. Sex might reopen some of the wounds as you flex your muscles.”

A gently grin and she was aloft in his grip again. “I could send you away to the surface if you want…but my personal house down here is far closer…… Your call if you think you can trust a deranged surface elf or not though….. but to sway the vote.. There are some rather wonderful foods down here. and more potions to tend you wounds at my house….. Just as a thought that is….”

Once more he would smile at her directly before he lifted her pack with his powers and started moving through caverns again towards the hidden archway that lead back to the patrons fathers estate… Probably another twenty minute walk at least…. but he didn’t mind it at all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:51 am

Listening to his words and feeling him finally lift her up and start to walk, she didn't know how to take it that he wasn't a drow. She knew she just insulted him. Shaking her head, more to herself, she didn't know what to think now. Her mind starts to wonder as she wonders if she can walk. Sure her leg has no feeling in it, which would be good if she can't feel the pain right? She was off in her own mind and then that word snapped her out of it; sex. "what? Sex? Ohh.. Well My injuries are not within that region. But since you are more qualified than I am in medicine, I will accept it and move on. Besides, I can't feel my leg." Laughing, she shifts in his arms before trying to get out of them to see if she can walk. "Let me see if I can walk at least. You shouldn't have to carry me all around the place when I might be capable of walking." Slipping from his arms, she places her good foot on the ground and followed by her injured leg. Course she uses him to help steady herself by ways of his arms. Her grip was strong for such a feminine look. She doesn't look strong. Looks more like a lady made for the court. Placing weight down as she looks to the foot to make sure that it is right, she finally stands. Knowing her leg is holding, she can't get over how odd it feels. "You win... It does feel quite weird having weight on a leg that I can't feel." She moves herself back up into his arms but moving to where she is resting her head against his shoulder. Wasn't going to sleep unless she needs to. "Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it." Whispers as she closes her eyes sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 pm

“If you insist” he replied to her request to walk, even though he already knew that with the drugs in her system it would likely end in failure… but that was something mortals seemed to need to experience to learn. So he was not against her testing her limits. To his surprise however she got onto her own feet and tested them out successfully. Though it seemed the numbness thwarted her, and a moment later, she re-climbed into his grasp. Easily lifting her back up and continuing to walk again he spoke softly.

“Don’t feel bad. Few ever actually know I am not a Drow. And even less than that number do I actually help out…. It isn’t cruelty. Its just the way it is down here.. Few would have healed you, and even less down here would have helped you afterwards….. you’re quite lucky you ended up near my gardens. There are not many safe havens down here for a surfacer, let alone a cute female that wouldn’t have been able to defend herself….”

His smile probably went unseen in the gloom but it was audible in his speaking. Though soon enough a feint light would start to glow around them. And as they grew nearer and nearer the passageway to his estate it would get easier and easier to see. However, never would it be better then a moonless night on the surface…. But their close proximity would make him visible to her surface vision. After the light filtered tauntingly their way a slight echoing form running water would enter her ears, and the smell of flowers.

“Another few hundred yards and we will be in the second cave, and in my estate. I will warn you that for appearances I am going to treat you like a sexual pet whilst under the eyes of any of my staff.. but once I have you in my home I will stop. If they assumed I was helping you for no reason other than to be nice it would be taken as a sign of weakness down here.. and unfortunately I am not ready for another round of butting heads with the local council.. you understand right?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:48 pm

She heard that smile ringing in the tone of his voice and that caused her to smile. "I am very appreciative of you helping me but words can not express enough. Or at least that is my own opinion. If you need me to stay by your side or be your eyes above ground. I can do that." Seeing that eerie moonlight light shine down, she looks to him as he wasn't really that bad looking. In the end though, she didn't need anyone. She had to get back to training. She was out of shape, or at least she thinks she is. After her leg heals a hundred percent, it will be better and she will be able to get more strength. The scent of the flowers were intoxicating to her as a shudder runs up and down her spine. Eyes closed only a second after as they stay closed. "It's understandable. Do what you need. I do not want my appearance here to hinder any of your reputation that you probably worked hard to build." It was sincere as there was no malice towards it. She was a guest. A very lucky guest at that. "Just let me know what I need to do and I'll do the performance of my life... for you."

Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm

You may do as you like” He said to her, he wasn’t going to fight her desire to reward him, favors were goods things to be owed, even if you never panned on collecting them during the lifetime of the being that owed you “But I will not request anything after this one performance. Sadly your role is both simple, and possibly the most offensive thing I could ever ask of a stranger. Down here there is no word for Love as known above.. There are several words for the act of sexual intercourse. But no such word as love. With that in mind I make my request…. Pretend in what ever manner you can that you think I am gods gift to woman, or that somehow sleeping with me will bring you great luck, fortunes, or whatever it is that you can think of as a needed motivation.”

He sighed as the moved into his garden. All in all a wonderful sight to behold, well for those that could see it. it was filled with all kinds of surface roses, and subterranean things that looked a kin to them, all colors of the rainbow were grown naturally here, though in the largest stock was deep purple near black roses. And then eerie white ones. The rest were growing around those two types.. greens reds, blues, oranges… even some with many shades of color in them…

But before long the trail they were on would lead into view of twp typical male Drows, armors in dark leather, and both carrying spears. He only hoped she was ready for this to begin. With out warning he himself started.. his hands roamed over her flesh lewdly and inappropriately. He touched her thighs and her breasts., one he even was so bold as to lean down and kiss her lips in a powerfully lusty kiss. As he broke the kiss he mouthed sorry to her and then looked up to speak

“Get out of my way, don’t you have anything more useful to do than watch me?” he spoke rudely to the guards who both bit back comments but only stepped further aside of the sorry as he carried her inside like some trophy. He was honestly sick with himself, but at the same time aroused by her compliance.. gods he hoped they got quickly to his room with out any of the house maidens getting in his way…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 am

She smiles to him and nodded. She was ready. It didn't take long for her mind to set to the performance to help save her and protect him. Listening to the words that is well spoken, she nods once more before her eyes befall the garden. It was beautiful. It was then that her mind started to switch over. After a while, she closed her eyes for a second before looking up at him a mere few second before the guards came into view. Her eyes weren't like before. They were filled with lust as it seemed her whole face changed a touch. Cheeks were rosy and lips were full as if her body was already aroused from the mere though of him carrying and touching her bare skin. His touch on her body drew small moans from her lips and that kiss, though she could tell how he disliked it, she helped it look good by placing more emotion than probably needed behind it. She wasn't in love with him, but maybe that kiss was something of a 'Thank you' for her to him. She never said a word as her eyes screamed it, now even more than before the kiss. The scent of arousal also was there as she was able to control that as well. It was all an act and she actually was really enjoying herself. Not because of the touching and her playing an act, but because she was trying to help him. "Oh Lyo.... You God's gift to women... You make me so hot..." Her voice was in a whisper as she gave that emotion in there to make it believable. Granted, in the end, she might want to know what he thought of the whole act, hoping that they don't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:31 pm

As she moaned and purred at his touch and kiss he couldn’t help but get slightly more drawn into it, either she was acting or she wasn’t. Either way he was forgetting the purpose of this charade, every soft moan, each soft gasping breath of hers a she moved drew him like a moth to the flame, and he himself almost forget the point of this. But he hadn’t fully, another set of guards, these ones females that honestly wear wearing more then her, but still revealing nearly as much of their bodies at the same time. it was amusingly enough the choice of those women to dress that way, the only difference in the way they dressed and that of a harlot was the prominent weapons they worse belted on over the virtually no clothing.

As the pair moved towards the other Lyo couldn’t help but stop long enough to pin Sasha to a wall and kiss her lips and bite her neck in wanton display that made both other girls look away in disgust. The only thing that seemed to keep what Lyo was doing an act and not full foreplay was the little bit of clothing she wore, no matter how he touched her or where he would never slip under it, and only ever barely over it. as if he preferred to touch and tease that which was already exposed.

The moment passed and he unlocked the door they were nearest too almost as if it was done at random, but in the moments spent wantonly feeling Sashenka’s body he had secretly be searching out the exact positions of the guards in his home by their mental signatures. His path would be the only one that could lead them quickly, and nearly covertly to his quarters.

One inside the dark room black ness would over take them as he did not make any light sources known to her, but she would again feel the wind on her exposed skin as they moved quickly through the embrace of the shadowed room and the hall connecting to it. but soon again they would move into a lit corridor and again the game of cat and mouse would come out full force..

His lips on hers his tongue would slip to run over her soft lips before pressing between them. The long slow deep kiss was made while the very slowly moved down the hallway. “Undress me, take off my doublet” his words would ring clear in her mind, but never actually be said aloud. Moment after he said that he would of course help her with the demand, but as she stripped him another person. Again a Drow, but this time male would come around a corner nearby investigating the sounds he heard.. this one however would never round the corner fully, and would only be just visible to her human gaze with the darkness he stood in … Lyo seemed to be stalling for this ones gaze for some reason or another.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:45 pm

He was a master of the art of seduction and she didn’t even have to really ‘act’ along, but it was always fun. It wasn’t even a minute after the start of this charade, that she nearly melted within and almost gave up the whole acting bit, but a string within her mind was every once in a while strung and that string said to pay attention and to not fall completely due the last hour or so. It was fire inside and outside of her body as each beat of her heart swelled with satisfaction as well as other portions of her body. That was only natural and something she either didn’t want to control, or had a hard time with it. Drawing her hands down to wrap around his waist, she slides her fingers, with enough pressure for Lyo to start to question if she was still apart of the charade, or completely involved in the actions he was doing, up and down along his back just as she slightly parts her eyes to see the one female’s face of disgust. Her eyes burned with lust for this man, or at least she gave it that full appearance.

Arms drawing him in closer so that there was hardly any room to move as she felt that press of the cold barrier against her back. Gasping at the rapid temperature change, her skin reacted just as fast with goose bumps and a chill. It didn’t last long as the charade continued, but with more force of lust. Her neck more sensitive than other places of her body, it caused her to close her eyes, arch her back away from the wall and into him. Her lower lip was drawn in and a muffled moan escaping. It was beautiful and at the same time, the string was being played close to three times before she returns back to her senses. Legs down touching the ground as she starts to feel him move and thus goes with him effortlessly. When there were times, where people were around, she would whisper words of lust and oozing sexual pleasures about things she would love to give him and all for just simple kisses and touch.

Much like a devoted and head over heels in lust with a God that she has followed all of her life. That she finally gets to touch and savor each of his simple actions with the utmost gratitude. Granted, those words probably fell on deaf ears of those around, but it was what woke her back up to the surrounds instead of falling deeper into the lust that her body is now encased in. With the new sensation of more playing with his tongue, her lips accepted it into her mouth and that’s where things got interesting. With the demand, it sent shivers of pleasure waving through her body as she steps back enough, under partially her own weight, to remove that article of clothing only to move to place it upon hers. The warmth of the fabric warming her skin as her body was drawn like a magnet back to his. Yes the slow walking helped as numbness surely took it’s time to get out of her leg. With her left arm placed around his neck, and her right one around his waist, her fingers once more explored the upper hand of his body before feeling the dagger. It was at that moment that caused her to quickly take a breath in and a second go by that left her frozen, almost in fear.

Her hand drawing away from the dagger leaving it in place as she keeps that right hand, specifically against his skin as long as possible before pressing it against her stomach. A wave of psionic powers of suggested nature hits her as if she was just hit in the head by a sharp rock. It was loud in her mind while at the same time, the magical sensation of conjuring was felt in the palm of her right hand. With her hand concealed from the peeping tom, her left arm still holds them close and with that second of being froze, it gave the appearance of needing some air. With the cold hilt of the dagger between them, and the suggestive power taking root in her mind, she struggles hard to keep the dagger from moving away from her skin. Yet, it failed horrible, as more suggestion was there to continue the charade, but with more lust thrown in there. Her body pressing harder up against his and then her lips feeling hotter than before was against his. She was now trying to be the aggressor. Tongue trying to regain access back to his mouth as that right hand presses against the back hoping if he had a cloak on, or anything, it would hide the dagger against his back. She knew better, that the cloak was wrapped around her and that probably nothing hid the weapon.

It was the psionic above ground that was standing next to the time mage that made this all possible and whose thoughts of hiding the dagger from view was in her mind. She tries hard knowing she knew nothing of where the weapon came from to drop it, but it failed to. It was like it was glued to her hand until the act was done. The act of killing Lyo so that she could be killed as well. It was all the time mages idea for he hated her with a passion so touchable, it nearly was a robe laying across his shoulders. The scent of her arousal being more prominent now as the left arm moves to start to undress herself. Within the confines of her own mind, she tries to scream and say no and stop to herself even though she has no clue as to what is going on and who has a hold of her mind and her actions at this very moment. It was a mood buster but at the same time, those controlling her, played with her lust and her body as if it was a toy and keep the charade going but not having it a charade for her. Having it be the real thing. 'Lyo... help me... I can't do this.... It's... too much... something is happening... Help!' She hopes that those thoughts were not placed upon deaf or wondering minds.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

His doublet was removed and then draped cutely over her own body, still the kissing and teasing went on. they were like lovers with no care in the world who may or may not be watching, and it was only their passion that matter. Only this moment. Sasha was honestly incredible, and thank fully he knew form his empathic powers when she was faking and when she was honestly interested. He tried to keep from doing things that melted her too badly, but at the same time he was not going to ruin the show for his guards. The only problem was that when she was not faking her passion she was enticing him in manners that had not been done in a very long time, and so it was becoming more and more challenging for even the master rouge to not be caught in his own web.

Lyo was busy making sure that everything was believable to the peeping tom around the corner and he missed the spells being cast over Sashenka, but thankably the psionic impressions being slipped into her mind caught his attention, but not fast enough. The dagger was already in her grasp, and eh was fairly certain what her puppeteer was going to have her do with it. but how to thwart such an attack and not raise the guards suspicion. How to hide this from the on looking eyes.

Quickly he would turn around as if she was taking power and pinning him to the wall with her own desire and his hands would roam her body in the most greedily of lusty manners. Over her butt, and her back, and under the doublet she now wore of his. All out ward signs would show that he was completely unaware of the blade, and what it might be soon used for. His every outward action was consumed by teasing and distracting Sasha, and using her body now as a diversion to the guard that was watching. For every second that the perverted guard was staring and ogling Sasha Lyo had a bit of freedom to work with.

Lyo knew he couldn’t pull his mind form the lust that had filled it, but there was another mind he could use to protect her, even if it might cost him later… His beast would be stirred slightly and Lyo would impart to it the need to defend this girl form whatever was mentally attacking her. and thus two minds were now involved in this action….. Lyo tried to keep the rouse up, and to further distract his guard he would offer more of this surface girls skin. It wasn’t much but his right hand moved to slim fabric at her right hip and as he touched it it frayed and snapped, and then with her other hand also gripping her hip and pulling her in, allowing her to still be this kisses aggressor and dominator he did the same to the other thin strap.

Her panties would fall to the floor at their joined feet and leave her exposed from the waist down, and in that act the guard would become as distracted as possible. Lyo’s mind would press the disgusting thoughts of the guard to higher heights to keep him from seeing what truly went on, and the beast would try to being up a mental defense around her to shield the probing desires of those tying with her mind like some game… first building defenses and then lashing out at the psionic taunting her. distance meant little to powers of the mind, and using that psychics signature to rack him down through he very means he had found Sashenka Lyo’s demon would taunt and traumatize him… First slowly getting a grip in his mind, and then demoralizing him with visages and memories of deaths, all Lyo’s sure, but very real to the other man.

“Fight it Sasha, Fight it till we can get to my room… we are so close. Fight it….. Break this kiss and pull me from the wall…. Drag me further down this hallway, take the initiative.. I shall do the rest….”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Feeling her hand pinned against the wall, she smiles mentally. Happy that it was such. The smile outside on her face held overwhelming amount of lust as her eyes seem to glint just right to whatever light was around them. Her free hand running over his body as teeth and nails are used against his body. There was no room between their bodies as it seems, at least to her, that it is getting increasingly warm. Skin glistening as strands of the darkened hair of hers sticks upon her skin. Feeling the lower part of her little clothing drop, this causes a grin to appear on her face. “Mmmm… Naughty one aren’t you?” Voice oozing with sexual prowess as she hears his voice in her head. Only to reply back Okay.. I’ll try… This is getting increasingly hard.’

Any other remaining clothing minus his doublet would be removed from her body with that one hand of hers. It was getting to warm for her. Taking a hold of his hand, she pulls him and with all of her strength towards his room, but she was hoping somewhere, he would motion to which was his. The hand with the knife was starting to pull the tip of the dagger against the skin ever so lightly. Enough to leave a red mark but no blood. It was working towards his side as the movement was starting to get jagged. Like she was fighting will all she had in her. As such, her eyes went devoid of the lust and became their normal color. The strength was starting to fade as she was starting to stop moving so she can solely concentrate on stopping her hand. The movement was then moved off of his body and the wrist and hand moved towards her own exposed sweat glistening body. She then shifts her mind playing on it as if she planned it. She made sure though, with all of her ability, to keep it from the guard or any prying eyes.

Once inside the room, she lets go of him and steps back as her free hand grips the other wrist of hers and holds it away from her body. She was in a steady position so that she wasn’t going to fall over easy. Eyes closed as her head shakes back and forth. The hair falling from whatever form it was in, to being free. Sticking to her body as she looks to Lyo. A wild look of satisfaction in her eyes and a sinister grin before the dagger is thrusted towards her stomach with little to no resistance. “Oops…” was all that was said before the pscionist disappears out of her mind at the last second to where she couldn’t stop the blade from at least going in full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misjudgement of destruction   

Back to top Go down

Misjudgement of destruction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next