Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Beauty of a Red Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 pm

What a wonderful sight to see, Nox actually enjoying him self and with a beautiful female at that. It had been so long since Nox been in the company of a female that he really had an interest in. He had known other females but none of them could compare to Rosaria. Unlike the others Rosaria didn’t look in disgust upon seeing the scars that stretched his body, like an un-rudely child marking up a wall. She didn’t run in fear when she found out about his ability to travel through reflecting objects. After all of that she didn’t run, she didn’t turn away in disgust, no she still is beside him but how long will that last. Unknowing to Rosaria, there was a secret that was burning a hole through her friend’s Nox’s soul. A secret that could change their whole relationship demeanor. What was the secret you ask? Every time he gets excited in anyway possible; fighting, sexual arousement, and surprises of any sorts causes a darker personality to surface. Born from the numerous drug experiments and torture that he had to endure. It was the main factor that kept him alive. This darker side is the more ruthless side of Nox, it taunts him to do things that would be classified as unhuman, a monster as you will. Nox for the most part can subdue this personality, but sometimes it can’t be subdued. Since the time of after his rescue, this darker side had only took complete control six times. And every one of those times the remains of his victims couldn’t be found.

Since his time with Rosaria this personality has only surfaces once and it was in the confinement of an alternative dimension. Nox wanted to tell her so badly but he was truly afraid of the reaction that he could get from her. What would she say when she finds out that a darker personality resides within Nox that could possibly harm her if it got out of control? Like the winds violent tornado tearing up across an open field, these thoughts danced within his head.

Feeling her arm touching his, he would quickly be snap back to reality to her words that she was speaking “Either way you will still look cute.”, He said to refer to her cutting her hair. In all honestly he liked girls with long hair, maybe just for the simple fact the pleasure he gets from gently pulling it . . . when engaged in sexual activities. But he knew that the relationship he and Rosaria have isn’t that, and a part of him wanted to stay like that for a while. That is until she is completely healed. He knows that she is hiding her feelings and only a few times have she allowed them to surface when he was around and even then she tried to hide them.

After leaving the house they would make it to the market area. He was some what surprised at the fact that there wasn’t that many people here. A part of him was glad for the simple fact that it made move to and from each merchant tent a lot easier then it would if a lot of people were around. The wind caresses across his face as it was blowing quietly nicely, not too hard just perfect in a sense. His eyes scan across the numerous of tents before that fell on one. He slowly moved toward the flower-decorated tent as they both walked into it. The wonderful scent of numerous flowers, those commons to the area and those that are not. Picking up a pink rose from a nearby bundle of them he would hand it to Rosaria “ How can something so small can be so beautiful.”, He said.

He turned his attention to the owner of the tent, as he moved toward the female owner. After a few words were exchanged the sound of a gold coin hitting the table confirmed that Nox had bought something. Turning to Rosaria in his hands was a bouquet of various colors of roses. “These are for you.”, He said, handing them to her. The time was coming for Nox to tell Rosaria his biggest secret that could either strengthen their friendship or destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Rosaria walked beside Nox looking around at the beautiful season of flowers blooming on the trees. The various hues dancing within each other during the day. It was amazing. She loved spring for one reason and one reason only; the colors. Her fingers softly resting near his wrist, as they softly play with the hair absentmindedly while she starts to take in all around her when they enter the market. Memories filling her mind as she just remembers that day. Where flowers, ring, and a dress was shown to her. Eyes wondering over the various food items, storage baskets, jewelry, and more that were before he stopped.

“Thank you.”

Smiling, she will probably keep her hair long and just use magic to play with things, or learn arcane magic to play with it. She doesn't know and at this moment, she didn't care. Eyes glazing over, she drifts off into her own thoughts. She remembers the flowers, colorful and quite fresh. The ring, was dazzleing. Even though she still wears it which she knows that she shouldn't. That she needs to really move on. Finally came the dress. The homemade dress as he somehow managed to get her measurements was beyond her, even still. Her arm dropped to her side as she snaps out of being in memory lane as she finally smells the scent of roses. Looking from Nox to the flowers, she smiles once more. Taking the flowers, she brings them to her nose and sniffs. The aroma was sweet but not overly sweet. It was nearly perfect. Opening her eyes, she keeps a hold of the flowers as she tucks them into her other arm before looking back to him.

“I don't know but I heard good things comes in small packages.”

Giggling, she stands up on her tip toes softly and presses her lips to his cheek.

“Thank you. The flowers are beautiful.”

Placing her arm back through his, she rests her fingers against his wrist once more walking further down the market stands as she keeps her eyes out for clothing. Chewing on her lower lip, she seems distant as the hand that has the ring on feels heavy. Moving the fingers next to the one it was on, the ring moves as she is happy it is covered by the bouquet of flowers.

“Perhaps some forest colors. Browns and greens? Help to bring out your eyes and your skin color.”

Shrugs as she looks around to see some tables with various articles of clothing. Gently pushing him towards one.

“Go... try on clothing. I'll be close by. Call my name when you are ready for me to see the outfit.”

Smiling as her eyes are not so cloudy from memories, she turns and goes to look around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 am

Time seem to stop for those few moments when he gave Rosaria’ s the flowers. Without she even speaking he knew that she loved the flowers. As their eyes met he would smile at her comment about “good things comes in small packages.” and in this case it was cute. She was that one good thing in his life now and he didn’t want to let that go. What happen next Nox was prepared for, the soft touch of her lips presses against his cheek almost caused him to blush. She kissed him maybe as a sign of appreciation for the flowers, but any case it cause him to small more. “ Your welcome Rosaria, you did so much for me that this is the least I can do.”

As she place her arm through his again, he felt her fingers rest on his wrist as they left the tent and headed further down the market stands. Looking out of the corner of his eye he would smile at her seeing how she was keeping an eye out for clothing. Oh what she didn’t know was that Nox wasn’t only going clothing shopping for him but for her as well. It was one of the many things he had thought about during that hopefully will ease some of the pain she has inside. Noticing how see seem to be day dreamer or thinking about other stuff, he would let her be for now.

He raised his eyebrow a little as he listen to her words about clothing “ Yeah I was thinking about something along those lines.” he said, as he felt her gently pushing him towards a table with clothes on it. “Aww, don’t you want to watch me as I change clothes.”, he said jokingly “Okay I will.” He watches her as she goes and looks around “I wonder what she is up to.” he said below his breath. Walking towards the table with the clothes on it and finger through articles of clothing. Finding something that looked decent, he walked into the tent and into the changing room. Quickly he would change into the clothes, and folding those he had on up. There was a mirror in the room, so he took this time to see how he looked. A dark green button up shirt, with dark brown slacks completed the outfit. He left the shirt unbutton to show off his amazing abs. Moving out of the changing room he would buy a few more outfits before paying for them.

Walking out of the tent with three bags in hand, one in which had his previous clothes in it. He would look around the market place for Rosaria “Rosaria come and look how sexy I am.”, he said aloud enough that she could hear him. As he wait outside of the tent he caught the eyes of other females looking at him and blushing. “Look like they next seen a bare chest before.” he said underneath his breath. He quietly waits for Rosaria to return from where ever she was at.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:16 pm

As she was walking around, she was smiling and actually having a good time despite the memories in her head. She fingered some fabrics just wanting to feel how soft they were, and just when she was about to turn around, there it was. The very spot where her heart broke. He said he had to go. He said that it was important to their future and that he would be back for her. Kneeling down, she stares at a spot on the dirt as her vision goes completely blurry. He said he loved her and wouldn't ever leave her. Here she is, alone and without him. Reaching out, she presses her fingers to the cold and slightly moist dirt. Turning her hand over, she looks to the dirt as her thumb runs over the small granuals of mother nature on her fingers. It was like she was being stabbed in the heart all over again. Turning her hand over, she looks to the ring and then back down to the dirt. Closing her eyes, she trembles but eventually stands. Taking in a deep breath, she comes back to her surroundings with a few people looking at her as if she is nuts and then one elderly lady asked if she was okay. She smiles and nods.

“I am fine M'Lady.”

With that, she turns just as she heard Nox calling. She didn't know how long he was calling. To her it felt as if she was gone for nearly an hour. Lost among the memories that is tearing her apart but she knows she has to deal with them now if she is wanting to move on. Nox seems so much like him but on a more vibrant way. More outgoing and fun. She sees him barely through the moving crowd as the outfit he had on was rather nice. Fit him well. Not wanting to go against the movement of the crowd, she moves around and goes back into the market and looks at him smiling.

“Well, I must say that many females might have not. The only that have abs would probably be the guards, but they keep those covered while at work. Very nice Nox. Looks like you're growing up into a man.”

She smirks at the last comment before looking to the other females.

“He is quite the handsome one isn't he? Too bad though. He is... taken today and well move along and let him shop in peace.”

She looked back to him and winked before moving in with the rest of the crowd going back to look at things. Looking ahead of her, she sees the white rose that she placed upon the ground from the bouquet he gave her. She then sees the flower being crushed under many feet and the petals being forced into the ground. Was that her way of finally giving up her past relationship? Or was that a way of her coping? She just knows that the process has started of her becoming 'free' again.

“I do think that you need more clothing, though luckily for you, I have learned how to sew. We can get any amount of fabric and in many different colors to suit your needs.”

Laughing as she stopped at a table of raw fabrics looking through the different colors and makes.

“See any that catches your eyes?”

Her own eyes shift back to 'that' spot as she tries to hide it from him. Looking back towards him, she smiles pointing to a beautiful jade green color.

“I think this one is nice. What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Things hardly did escape the sight of Nox, maybe it was because he was in the special forces so long that he paid everything attention. And this was another example of it. His eyes have been scanning the market area looking for Rosaria, and instead caught the movement of people looking at someone or something. It wasn’t until the crowd had moved that he had saw Rosaria getting up from off the ground. Now what was she doing. He thought to his self, before he saw her making her way towards him. He smiled warmly at her as she listen to her words “ I guess you are right. Thank you I bought some more clothes, I might have to put on a fashion show for you later.”, he said winking at her.

He tried to refrain from giggling when Rosaria told the other females to let him shop and peace “I see you are claiming me as yours already Rosaria.”, he said jokingly. It seems that she was growing very fond of Nox well at least that what it seem liked. He followed Rosaria as she moved through the crowd, apart of him wondered where they were going but it dared not to ask. He didn’t even notice the white rose that he gave her being destroyed by those who were walking. “So Rosaria can I ask what was you up to, when I was shopping?” It wasn’t trying to be nosey just wondering, that is all.

“Wow someone is multi-talent.” he said referring to the fact that she can sew. He wasn’t going to mention that he could as well since when have you heard of a guy knowing how to sew? It was a skill that he was FORCED to learned from his mother who told him that it might come in handy one day and boy was she right. How it came in handy is a story for another time. Looking at the table he eyed the many colors of fabric before an obsidian black color caught his eye. “Actually I do.”, he said picking up the obsidian black fabric “ I have a thing for dark clothing, blame it on the special forces.”, he said jokingly.

He knew that she wasn’t paying him that much attention for the simple fact that her eyes where wondering, but no matter. He simply nodded at her question about the fabric “I like it also.”, he said picking up two of them. He fondle through the fabrics before picking up; a sky blue, dark red, dark blue, light green, and royal purple fabrics all in which he got two of each. One might wonder why he bought all these fabrics where he was planning on making a certain healer something special and he needed these things. Placing the gold coins on the table, he would pay for them before looking at Rosaria “Follow me for a second.”

Moving out of the tent with the fabric in hand, he would walk towards another clothing tent but this one wasn’t for males, it was for females. Looking at Rosaria he smile “The main reason why I wanted to go clothes shopping was to get you something. And since I didn’t know you size or anything. I came up with a plan to ask you to come with me and plus I love your company.”, he said kissing her on the cheek. He gently push her towards the tent “Go buy you some clothes don’t worry about the cost. I can take care of it. I be outside of the tent. Oh and I want to see at least one of your outfits."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Not wanting to lie, she looks to him.

“Trying to say good bye.”

With that, she watches him picking the colors of fabrics and after a few moments of walkng, she gets gently pushed in the direction of females clothing. She didn't really need the clothing, but she never could hate trying on clothing she couldn't afford. Grabbing a few articles of clothing, she steps into the changing tent and everything seemed to hit her like a downward spiral. So bad, that her knees buckle and she falls to her knees. Eyes widen as her hands shake bad. The memories flow as she looks around frantically. Looking around inside the tent, there she was in a wedding dress waiting. Then nothing. Taking in a deep breath, she closes her eyes trying to get a grip on reality. When she opened them, there he was. Standing before her. Standing, she smiles and goes to embrace him then there is nothing but movement of the back of the tent. She couldn't breathe. Her heart started to race as she takes her blade cutting the thin fabric. Sheathing her sword, she runs. Another glimpse of him as she runs pushing and dodging through people trying to catch up. Down an alley and then running around the dark alleyways of the street as she has no idea what could be contaminating the area but she still tries. Just as she was running, she stops at a brick wall. Turning around, she catches one more glimpse as she runs back and down another alley bringing her about four blocks from the market. Calling out his name, she runs and with her luck being quite high, dodges a boy playing with his father sword as it nearly went into her stomach. Glimpse. Follow. Glimpse. Follow. End. She was at the end. There was no where left to go. Her mind was almost gone with following and trying to remember where to go.

There has to be somewhere where she messed up. Has to be. She was determined as she retraces her steps back to the alley. There were three men fighting over a bag of money when she showed up. Face pale and shock filled. They forget about the money and head towards her. She wasn't half paying attention when one comes up and touches her arm. It was a blink of an eye reaction. The drawing of her sword and the defensive motions. The very areas where her sword tip graced their bodies to just injure and to not kill. To show that she means business not to touch her. Sure there was a few particles of blood that graced her pale porcelain like skin, but that was to be expected. It was over really quickly with the men either scurrying away quickly or staying there wincing in pain. Turning, she runs leaving her weapon behind as the blood jolts another memory. That of killing her sister and how much blood was left on her skin then. It was all coming back to haunt her. Everything. She just ran. Ran back to her home and locked all the doors. Curled up on her bed and just weeps. Her mind numb, she really opens her eyes this time to see the grass under her, the shade of the changing tent and then the colors. The rich colors of dresses and tops for her to try on that she just picked up. Cold sweat drenching her clothing as she blinks. Was it all a nightmare? Is she so obessed that she can't let go? She looks down to her left hand and the ring was laying on the grass near. She didn't remember removing the ring. Through the ring was a sapphire silk ribbon and connected to the ribbon was a single dark blue rose. Wrapped around the rose stem was a parchment paper.

Sitting up, she takes the rose and smells it before taking the paper off of the stem. In the beautiful handwriting that was his, it reads:

Dear Rosaria,

I'm writing to tell you that, I know everything that has been happening in you life. Please my love whatever you do, don't let the past hold you back from moving on. It would seem that you still trying to hold on to what we once had. And that's the last thing I ever wanted. All I want is for you to be free and be able to enjoy your life, without holding on to the pass. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there when you need me that most, but things at home is keeping me away. Rosaria promise me something. Whatever you do let go of the past and move on with your life. That is what I want.

P.s: I hope you liked the blue roses

K.M.

She stands and leaves the tent holding just the blue rose and immediately looks up as her eyes search for Nox. The ring dangling from the rose. She had his bouquet of roses within her other hand as it was a simple motion. Something that should mean something to Nox. It was dropping of the blue rose and the ring upon the ground. A sign of her letting go of him... and wanting to be free. She still looked pale and there even was some blood splatter on her face that she didn't see or even know about. Was it all a dream or did it really happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 pm

“Trying to say goodbye? What did she meant?”, he thought to his self before he realized what she was saying, she was trying to say good bye to the man who still had her heart. He watched as she went into the tent and smiled warmly “She just don’t get it.”, he said turning around and leaving from the tent. He wasn’t leaving her just wanted to wonder the market area aimlessly. His eyes caught the glimpse of a nearby jewelry tent. His hand would fondle through the many pieces of jewelry before it came to rest on a sapphire blue necklace, it was beautiful and it seem that it was made for Rosaria. Looking around he asked the owner of the tent, how much he wanted for the necklace. A few minutes past and they both came to an agreeable terms. Placing ten gold coins on the table and left with the necklace.

He was about to make his way back towards the tent where Rosaria was suppose to be, when he felt something sharp against his neck. The coolest of the object told Nox that it was a blade of some sort, of what kind you ask? Maybe that of a knife or dagger since it was being held in one hand.

“Give me all your money, fool and you won’t die today.”, the robber said, pressing the blade hard against Nox’s neck.

Either this robber was really smart or really stupid, but whatever the case Nox gave him the benefit of the doubt. Damn and here he thought it was going to be a good day for him, he guess wrong.

“What cat got your tongue?”, the robber said, his left hand fondling trying to find Nox’s bag of money.

“No my dear friend, I’m just laughing at how stupid you are.”, Nox’s voice had gotten deeper then normal, but the change was so small that most people wouldn’t realize it. Mentally he was saying a pray for this poor soul as he might just cross over to the spirit realm. Without warning Nox sent the heel of his foot into the man’s groin, causing the individual to step back. The robber lunge towards Nox and was met with a knee to his gut and the sound of ribs breaking. He cried out in pain as he felt his ribs shatter by the force of Nox’s knee. A smirk manifest on Nox’s face as he saw the man in pain, he wasn’t his self anymore the darker side of him was slowly taking control. The one thing that he feared was becoming reality this very moment. As the robber stood up, Nox kicks the man’s right hand shatter it and causing the dagger to fly out of his hand.

The sound of something un-snapping was heard, as Nox withdrew his black combat knife. The robber began to cry and beg for his life once he saw the knife within Nox’s hand “Man...Man I didn’t mean it. It was a joke. I’m sorry dude please don’t kill me.”, he said between breaths, but Nox wasn’t hearing none of it. “You tried to rob me of my money and now I’m going to rob you of your life.” He said, as he began to do a slashing motion towards the robber’s neck. Was Nox really going to kill someone who just simply tried to rob him? It would seem yes, but before the knife reached the man’s neck Nox’s snapped back to his normal self.

Shaking his head, he just simply sheathed his blade and walked towards two guards and told them what had happen. Luckily Nox was able to get a hold of him self before he did something that he might have regret later. His eyes began to scan for Rosaria as he spot her in front of the tent. He quickly moved through the crowd as he walks up to her and the first thing he notice was ring dangling from the rose. A smiled formed on his face as he watched the blue rose and ringed dropped to the ground, without warning he would embrace her in his arms and whisper something into her ear “Is it over?” was all he asking, referring to her leaving the past behind. His eyes would meet hers as he saw the blood splatter on her face, using his free hand he would wipe it off “You had some dirt on your face.”, he said, playing off the fact that it wasn’t dirt but blood.

“So I take it you didn’t see anything you liked in there?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 pm

A small child came running up to the two.

“Miss... Selorn! Miss Selorn! Here... you dropped this.”

The little blond haired, blue eyed girl has Rosaria's sword with the tip bloody as she looks down after feeling Nox's arms goes around her body and the question he has probably been dying to ask.

“That is his hand writing and that is his rose. I don't know yet... but he said it would be okay. Maybe just some more time to get used to the idea. I mean he was my frist...”

She feels her feet touch the ground all the way now as she looks to him. She noticed some blood splater on him as she felt his finger take some dirt off of her face. She was on the ground and so that does sound plausible. Looking down to the little girl, sh takes the weapon and then looks up at Nox.

“How... When did I....?”

She just looked really confused as she could of sworn it was all a dream. The running for him and the fighting. She really would of sworn on it. Shaking her head, she looks to Nox and shrugs.

“I guess I am needing some tea. My memory seems to be fading quite bad. Once in the tent, I had some clothing then I just fell. Fell to my knees and then... Well... I just ran. I swear I saw him. And then I ran. I tried to catch him. To see if he was coming back and when I ran into an alley. I swear I must of got lost, but I didn't. I just got turned around. So instead, I turned around and continued to run. Wow... I sure did run. Just kept going until there was another wall. I don't remember loosing him, but I guess I did. I turned around once more to back track my steps but found three guys and... Well hell what was I supposed to do. I couldn't find you and well... I defended myself. I don't know what happened but there was quite a bit of blood but the cuts weren't... well slashes weren't deadly nor serious... so... I guess it worked. I ran and well.. Then I was back in the tent with … the blue rose and the ring off of my finger. The note.. well... read it.”

While talking her hand were nearly flailing about as she felt guilty for even running after him. She knew that it wasn't going to end good in the first place. Grabbing the rose by the stem, she gives Nox the letter as she looks down to the ring and picks it up from dangling and holds it in her palm. She takes her sword and out of habit, wipes the sword off onto her velvet pants before reshealthing the weapon.

“See what I mean... He doesn't want to see me like … that... I didn't even know he was watching me Nox!”

By the time she stopped talking, her hands were at her sides and his bouquet, well a few petals were in her hair and around them. She didn't mean to, it just happens that she talks with her hands when excited or other range of high emotions.

“I hope you understand. I mean you are a very great and quite the handsome guy. I would hate to have you be upset with me cause of the past. I'm trying. I really am. It's just hard sometimes. I know you know about hard times....”

She just fades off there knowing that she doesn't have to talk so much. So, she just stands there. She thanked the little girl with the ring as the girls eyes lights up running off to tell her mom. The mom will probably use it to get money to feed their family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:34 pm

His eyes darted towards the little girl as she came running towards Rosaria, with her sword in hand. What the how did that girl end up with Rosaria’s sword, he wonder to his self. His arms still wrapped around her and embraced her and listen to her words. “Rosaria I’m not trying to rush anything. I just want you to feel comfortable around me and no matter how long it takes I will be with you. “ Nox knew Kado from the past just for the small fact that he was the one that taught him swordsmanship and plus he was Nox’s personal trainer. And what a hell of a trainer he was. Placing her back on the ground, he would smile warmly.

Raising an eyebrow he watched the interaction between the girl and Rosaria. He took note of the confused looked on her face before their eyes met again. As she talked about everything that happen he couldn’t help but smile if only she knew how she looked, with her arms flailing about and petals going everywhere. Even though it seem that he wasn’t paying attention in fact he was actually is, taking every word in. Taking the note from Rosaria he would read it and smile “Just like him always wanting the best for others.”, he said. He sudden caught on to what he just said, he just admitted that he knew Kado...oh how nice. Hopefully she didn’t here it but no matter he will tell her.

“I could have told you that. Kado is the type that wants everybody to be happy and not to be stuck in the past.”, he said. Without giving her time to think he would embrace her once again but the only thing that was different was the touch of his lips on hers...he actually kissed her . Breaking from the kiss he looked into her eyes “Don’t say no more. I understand everything and thus that is why I been trying to make you happy. Everything I have been doing was to make you happy and to help you heal those wounds that you held onto. ” Each word he spoke was full with emotion as the last, he was literally telling him how he felt about her. Holding her in one arm he would pick the petals out of her hair “You look sexy in that wild nature kind of way.”, he said laughing.

Suddenly he would shift the position in which he was holding Rosaria. He was now holding her like she was his bride, his eyes looked at her “Lets go home shall me?”, he said. He began to walk towards the clinic with Rosaria in his arms. He knew she was bond to ask question and he was going to answer. “Kado Miya was my personal trainer when I joined the special forces. And he was also about of the team that rescue me. He talked about a Rosaria briefly but he never got to deep with it. He always told me that he just wanted her to move on with her life and not to wait for him. At that time I didn’t know who Rosaria was...but now I do.”
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm

She heard him speak of Kado as she looks to him but when she was going to ask Nox, she felt his lips upon her own. She was taken back as she didn't know what to say. She didn't even move. Feeling him picking her up, she blinks quickly and then looks to Nox just as he finished speaking. She gets out of his arms and slaps him across his chest.

"How dare you!!! You... You.. Aahh!!!"

Angered, she stomps her foot and glares at Nox even though it was a cute glare. She might of been upset about the kiss but alas, she wasn't upset about that.

"You knew him?! Nox... oooooh.... Why didn't you tell me sooner?! If you knew he wanted me to be happy, .... Oh!"

Throws her arms up in the air and faces away from him as she hides a laugh deep inside.

"and... Mister! What was that?! Did you just kiss me?! I'm not that type of girl! I... I am nice and ... I deserve to be told when someone is going to kiss me. This whole... Spring a kiss on me... well... that doesn't work on me Mister!"

She was facing him at this time before she started talking and was letting him have it good. Sure her eyes were on fire, but it was rather a content fire than an angered one. She turned and headed towards the clinic,

"And.. Well let me tell you something Nox. This doesn't mean that we are anything more than friends. IT just mean that you got lucky!"

She was snickering inside as she kept the facade of being angry up very well. She should of been an actress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Once he had let it slipped that he knew Kado, he figured that something was going to happen and there it was. The sound of her hand hitting him on the chest. He was about to speak but decided not to as his eyes met hers. He tried to figure out what she was more upset about the kiss or the fact he knew Kado. “If I have told you earlier would you have did what happen in the market? Would you have let go of the past and moved on?”, he said calmly, even though it seem he was upset but that was far from the truth. He shook his head as she threw her arms up and faced away from him “Seems like when I actually try to be nice and caring. I still end up doing something wrong.” his whole demeanor was changing rapidly and it wasn’t for the good either. The one thing he was afraid of was surfacing quickly and he couldn’t stop it.

Turning away from her, he would listens to her words before speaking in an usually darker voice “Hmph, you never told me when you was going to kiss me. And by god it was just a friendly gesture. If I knew you was going to at like this, I wouldn’t have. By god Rosaria don’t you get I love you!.” He looked over his shoulder at Rosaria as she walked towards the clinic “ The only thing I want it to be there for you. But I guess...” his words were cut short. As took off running towards the tavern he needed to escape everything...he needed to be away from Rosaria. Before he took off running he would speak to her “I’m sorry Rosaria that I couldn’t be the guy that could bring a smile to your face. Please forgive me.” he said, as tears fell from his eyes.

He would sudden stop and fall into the same field of flowers that they were in before. He began cry to his self as he tries to regain control of him self before Rosaria saw him. The struggle between his and his darker half was taking place and it was tearing him apart.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 pm

She heard his response and she turned and looked at him with her brows were raised. She was shocked. She didn't mean for any of that to happen. She really didn't. She still thought of him as a friend and didn't want this to happen.

"Your room is still yours."

Spoken softly, she turns and heads towards the clinic, giving him his space. She always forgive people, unless they killed or injured children. Then there was no forgiving them. She stops and takes one of the three flowers that wasn't broken from the bouquet and walks over to him laying it near his head before walking off. It was a pink rose. Hopefully he knew the meaning of the colors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 am

((continued in clinic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty of a Red Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Beauty of a Red Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1