Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Mouse Catching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Picking up her sword, she sheaths it and carries it with her but not having it around her waist. Walking into the bedroom, she laughs at his comment about still being alive.

"Well... I'm surprized it's still sharp and well yes. I'm glad your alive. That is on of my objectives is to seek out undead and kill them."

Says as she sees the combat looking knife and then him, sticking his hand through the mirror without any incantations. Listening to him, she nodded as it finally clicked in her head.

"Innate ability to pass through reflective objects. Almost like the arcane version minus the incantations. Scrying. Same thing almost. I think with that version, you can see both directions. I was always falling asleep when we covered a bit of arcane in school."

She laughs at that as she has always prided herself on her knowledge. Moving over to the bed, she sits down on it next to him.

"So... Interested in healing. Well, I'll see how busy I am tomorrow and if not too busy, I'll give you so basic knowledge. Well allow you to show me what you know then I'll expand on it. How does that sound Nox?"

Smiling, she places her weapon in her lap and just looks around the room fighting back memories yet again but not letting it rise to the surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 pm

He smiled at her warmly as he was somewhat surprised that she actually sat on a bed beside him “Yea it is like Scrying, it’s different. Anyone can learn Scrying but so far I’m the only one who is able to use it as an innate ability. In a senses I was born with it but not until recently have I began to master it.” he said calmly. He laughed at her comment about falling asleep in class “Oh arcane was that boring eh?” he asked jokingly. He never took any classes on arcana or anything, he learnt from trial and error. And what an experience it was.

“That sounds good specially since my teacher is cute.” he said winking at her playfully. Gazing upon her facial expression, he knew something was wrong. His fingers grace across her cheek before he spoke calmly “Can you do me a favor Rosaria? Can you get dress for me? Remember we still got to go to the mall.” he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Feeling his touch, she nods and smiles at his comments about mastering his innate ability and the cuteness.

"I guess I'm cute. Thanks too."

Standing, she goes to get dressed, even though she was in a shirt and pants. Closing the door to her room, she changes into a normal black velvet pants, black boots that go up to above her knee. There is a bodice done is sapphire blue velvet with a white long sleeved shirt under it. Walking out with her hair not braided, she places her weapon onto her side and looks towards his door which she left open.

"Ready?"

( Image (With pants only))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm

“Your welcome.”

His eyes follow her movement as she exit his room. Standing up he moves casually to his dresser and gets something out to wear. Quickly he would change into a pair of black baggy pants and his combat boots. The fact that he left his door wide open didn’t bother him at all, because the only thing Rosaria would see is Nox’s bare chest. He was about to put on a black t-shirt when Rosaria had spoken to him. The first thing he would notice is what she had on. The pants that she was wearing fitted her figure perfectly and god she looked hot in them. He quickly snap out of the trance of staring at her before she notice, at least he hoped to. Putting on his shirt he would grab his combat knife and place in it’s sheath and strap it over his right thigh. Moving to the side of his bed he pulls out this hefty size bag of gold coins and tie it on his waist “Yea I’m ready and must I say you look very sexy in those pants.”

Walking towards her he would wait for her to interlock arms with him “I notice your hair isn’t braided anymore, I actually like it better like this.”, he said smiling warmly at her. They would walked out of the house together as they headed for the market area. There was a few surprises in store for Rosaria that only Nox knew about.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm

She smiles turning around once for him and posing before laughing and shaking her head.

"It's just me and this has been in my closet for ever. Decided to wear it today. And might I say that you look quite handsome too Nox."

Placing her arm in his, she nodded again softly. "Yeah. I have my moments. Though I have been seriously thinking about cutting it extremely short. Been in the idea stages with that for a while now."

Walks with him as sh wished she should of brought something to tie her hair back near the base of her neck.

"So clothing shopping for you.... Wooo."

Laughs as she looks around the town and market area when they get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   

Back to top Go down

Mouse Catching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3