Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Mouse Catching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm

His arms where still wrapped around he waist, when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was that sturdy figure that wouldn’t let her fall. Moving his right hand up her back, he move it through her long hair and smiled warmly “Yes it does...very fast indeed.”, he said laughing a little. Seeing how she somewhat manage to get her balance back, he loose the grip he had around her waist. “Hmm...yea you are right on that note.” He smile warmly at her, she actually choose the once choice he was hoping for. The night was beautiful stars scatter about the night sky, with hidden images among them.

He blinked quickly before a grin formed on his face “I be fine and besides it seems you liking my body anyway.”, he said the last part in a joking manner. Releasing the grip that he had on her, he would lazily fall on the ground. His eyes looked up at her “Come and join me.” he said, motioning her to lay beside him. If she did he wrap his arm around her “So Rosaria besides being a healer what do you like to do in your spare time?”
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 pm

She liked the feeling of his hand through her hair as it has grown longer. It is barely touching the ground. Seeing him lay down, she smiles and tilts her head to the side.

"Seems that I like your body? Well. It does look rather nice. Can't say that I like it though."

Says as she was being sarcastic and it was in her tone as well. She didn't lay down in his arms but sit on the ground near though. Her legs drawn up to her chest and arms wrapped around her legs. She looks up when he asked her a question.

"Make potions, walk around, make salves, walk around, and occasionally venture out of the city walls. What about you? What do you do in your spare time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:11 pm

“Well it would look better then this but things happen.”, he said referring more to his four years capture, and the torture that he endure by the hands of vampires and elves alike. “Oh how cruel, you know you like it.”, he said teasingly to her. His right hand would poke her in the side gently before quickly returning back to his side. He listen to her speak about what she do on her spare time. Does she ever go out and just enjoy her self? Work, work, work, it seems that all what she does and not spending time to pamper herself. That might have to chance just a little, he thought to his self before he answer her question.

“I like nature. So you mainly find me laying in an field of grass, listening to the songs of nature. Other then that I be in the tavern looking for something interesting to do. Other then that I’m pretty boring”, he said shrugging a little. He sit up and look into her eyes “Cold a little?”, he asked. He was unaware that his left hand was tracing the scars that was on his chest, but once he became aware he stopped. A sigh came from his lips before he spoke “Ever wonder about these scars that seem to be everywhere on my body?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:41 pm

She giggles and shakes her head at his comment of his body.

"Yeah... I guess I do like it."

Laughs softly as she watches him absent mindedly stroke the scars on his chest.

"Wow... You really like nature."

She shakes her head as she wasn't cold, not really. She looks to him and shrugs.

"Haven't noticed the scars until now but since you ask... care to answer your own question?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 pm

“See I knew you like it.”, he said smiling childishly. His right hand slowly move to hers, as he simply caress the stop of hers with his fingers. Light green eyes gazed into hers as he spoke in his normal calm voice “ Yea I guess you can say that. It’s just the simple beauty of it. “ He was surprise that she hadn’t notice the scars until now. Either she really didn’t care about them and thus didn’t speak about them since they meant so little. Or she didn’t want to pry into his life. Whatever the reason was he didn’t care, he had plan on telling her anyhow...so why not now. Staying her hand within his he place it on his chest as he would guide it across one of the large scars on his body. “Since the age of 15 I was apart of special force group that basically kept all the bad guys off the street. Anyway, I was given a very dangerous mission to find out the plans of this organization ran by vampires. Well the mission was a bust and I needed up been capture by them. For the next four years I experience pain in a whole new level. Oh that’s not all they did, they experiment on me. Shooting different type of drugs into my body to see what affect they have on me. It was during those time that I wanted to die, but something that kept me going. At the end of four years my squad finally rescue me, though they thought I was dead. After my rescue I went under intense healing and surgery to try and fix my broken body. Everything changed about me...”, he said with a sigh “Phoenix DarkBlade was my childhood name, until the special force I was in gave me a choice. To go back to my old life or to assume a new one and thus I chose the new one.”

A tear slowly rolled down his cheek as he quickly wipe it away. He wasn’t a shame of crying in front of someone, he didn’t have anything to hide anymore. Shaking his head he look at Rosaria and smile “Enough about that..it’s like really late. I guess I could be a gentlemen and walk you home.”, he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:19 pm

She feels the scar as her hand slowly ran over the scar. By the time he was done talking, those fingers went finally touched all of the scars on his chest. She looked at every scar as she touched it trying to figure out what was used to create it.

"I'm sorry... That should never happen to anyone. Those vampires should be placed under sunlight while sitting in a Holy water bath."

As she looks up, she sees the tear and then heard his tone in his voice.

"Speaking of that, Do you have a place to stay the night? When I came here, I added the house portion onto the clinic and made it with two bedrooms. You're more than welcome to use the other one. There is even some clothing in the dresser... "

She stops and tilts her head as the alcohol is messing with her mind and she can't remember if the clothing was still there or if she took them out and disposed of them.

"I think there is clothing. Not sure. There is a bathing area out in the back yard. Water feels pretty good once it gets warm too. Complete privacy as well. Up to you."

With that, she stands and keeping a hold of his hand, pulls to help him stand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm

“Needless to say the vampires got what they deserved, but it wasn’t by my hands. Which is a very good thing that I didn’t.” The truth to the matter is they commander of the special forces wouldn’t allow Nox to because they didn’t know the true extent to the drugs that was in his body. And if Nox did go there wouldn’t be nothing left of those vampires. His eyes fall upon Rosaria’s as he listen to her speak. Wow, she is actually offering him a place to stay? Did she know that he didn’t have a place for tonight and thus was going to rent a room at the tavern like always? Or did she actually offer him the room because she was falling for him? He didn’t know and he honestly didn’t care but he knew what he was going to say. “Now that you mention it, I don’t have a place to stay to night. And I will gladly use one of those spare rooms you have.”, he said smiling warmly.

Taking her hand within his, he would get up slowly “Thank you for helping me up.”, he said, brushing off his pants. “Shall we go m’lady?” he asked, before walking towards her clinic. On the way to her clinic he would ask her a question “I need more clothes, care to go shopping with me? I mean whenever you ain’t busy?” He seriously did need new clothes and this way he can explore the market place.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:03 pm

She smiles to him nodding.

"Least I can do for running into you anyways."

Laughing at that, she dusts her own clothing off and heard his question. She didn't really have any fashion sense and most of the clothing she has with her now is usually around the same color since her mother used to help her pick out dresses and colors.

"I can try to go shopping but my own fashion sense is horrible. The only way I look this good right now is cause of my mom. But I think I would enjoy keeping you company tomorrow." walks with him back to the clinic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 pm

“You have did so much for me. I somehow feel like I’m leeching from you, if you know what I mean.”

He really didn’t pay that close attention to the clothes she wore. More or less it was because he was a firm believe that clothes didn’t make the person, personality did. And for Rosaria her personality was golden, you hardly find women like her around anymore...it’s a shame. His eyes would meets her as he laughs a little at what she said about her fashion sense “ No one fashion sense is horrible, it’s just different. I knew you was going to say that, you just like my company don’t you?”, he said in a calm voice. What Rosaria didn’t know what that, Nox wasn’t only going shopping for him but for her as well. It was the least he could do for her.. Finally reaching the clinic he would allow her to go in first before he did.

"God, I'm so looking forward to a hot bath."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 pm

She smiles to him and then nods.

"Not really Nox. Ask anyone here, I would take anyone into my home that is of good moral judgement. "

That causes her to giggle and nods to his company question.

"Sure. That's the real reason. I just like to work around the bushes instead of going straight to them"

Refering to the fact that she isn't exactly saying the truth but skirting around the issues.

"Well, the water should be warm. Doesn't take long since it stores the heat from the sun all day and uses that to heat the water at night with a push of a button."

She enters the home and heads over to grab him a towel and show him the room he was in. It was the one closest to the back door while hers was the closest to the clinic. A single wall seperates the bedrooms.

"Enjoy your bath Nox and hopefully I'll see you in the morning."

Giving him a hug, she goes into her room and closes the door before going through her closet to find something to wear for when it is her turn for a bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:30 pm

“You are a very kind hearted person Ms. Rosaria.”

His eyes glance towards her and smiled “I knew it.” He listens to her words carefully as she told him about the water being warm. The thought of actually getting a warm bath was a welcoming thing for him. Allowing her to go in first he would follow before waited for the towel. Taking the towel in hair he would throw it across his shoulder as he walked with her towards the room he will be staying at. Walking into the he would go straight for the drawer before turning back towards her “Yes I will and thank you for everything.”. he said before he went through the drawer.

He would pull out a white T-shirt and a pair of black pants. Placing them on the bed he walked out of his room and heads towards bath. Closing the door behind him, he would remove his clothes and proceed to take a bath.... A good 30mins would pass before Wild Ace merges from bath area, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He quickly move towards his bedroom, just in case Rosaria decided to peek at his sexiness.

Once in the bedroom he quickly put on the clothes that he had gotten from the drawer. Everything fit perfectly for the most part, the pants were just a little more baggy then he would like but it was cool. After his clothes was on, he would sit on the bed and think. He couldn’t go to sleep since it was still too early for him, so he wouldn’t even try it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 pm

She was going through her clothing briefly before braiding her hair shortening it but it is still quite long. She heard his door open and then close before she walks out and goes to use the bath. Hitting the button, the water starts to warm up more until steam rolls off of the top of the water and into the air. Slipping out of her clothing, she relaxes into the water. Tilting her head back, she gets the rest of her hair wet before just relaxing in the water. About a forty-five minutes go by before the back door opens and she enters. Going directly into her room, she changes into a large black night shirt before brushing her hair and braiding it. Yawning, she leaves the room checking all of the doors and then checking the clinic doors to make sure all is locked before heading into the kitchen. Grabbing some warm tea, she smiles.

"Night Nox."

Speaking before going back into her room to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

His eyes were closed as he sat there motionless on the bed. One would think he was asleep but he wasn’t he was just thinking of the past. Images and the sounds of having his bones broken, smashed, and cracked filled his mind. Images of him screaming when the skin on his face was partially peeled off, how he couldn’t do nothing but to indure it. One images stuck out the most to him and it was when a “cat of nine-tails” lashed at his chest, completely ripping most of his flesh. One might ask how could a man survive it? Well even Nox couldn’t answer that, he often question everything that happen when he was captive wondering if it was just a dream. But it was not, the scars that danced across his body was the indication that it wasn’t a dream.

His eyes slowly open after hearing someone in the kitchen, moving from his bed he would peak out of his room and see Rosaria. A smirk formed on his lips as he looked at what she had on, un-pure thoughts flooded his head for split second before they vanish. His eyes followed her as she walked towards her room “Night Rosaria. Sweet Dreams”, he said, before slipping back into the room, closing the door ever so gently. Once in the room, he would grab his old pants and removed a jet black combat knife, with a blade close to seven or eight inches. Everything about this blade was black and was mostly used for assassination. He moved the blade to his right hand before he walked up towards a nearby mirror. Using his free hand he would touch the mirror and his hand would go straight through it.

“I need a place to clear my mind. So I will go here.”, he said to his-self in a low voice. Quickly moving to a nearby table, he pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. He will begin to write Rosaria a short letter just in-case she came in his room, and he wasn’t there. And the letter said this...

Dear Rosaria,
Don’t worry I haven’t disappeared on you. I needed some room to think for a moment. To find me look in the mirror beside the dresser and you will find what you seek.
Sincerly
Nox

Placing the pen on top of the letter, mostly to weigh it down. He would move back towards the mirror and walk through it. His body was taking to another dimension that was not like any other, well for one he was the only known person to actually travel to this other world and it was his safe haven. Moving about in the other dimension he mind began to be flooded with thoughts of Rosaria...ranging from the most silliest thing, like her favorite color...to the more serious things. Will she allow me to help her? He didn’t know the answer but he wanted to know. But for now he will stay within this dimension, messing around and doing nonsense, until sun rise or until Rosaria came and check on him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Once her hair was braided and the tea was gone, she was asleep. A little potion made for sleeping was slipped into the tea. Something she was making for a few months to get herself to sleep. She just forgot to take it tonight before meeting Nox, but she is happy that she didn't take it.

By the time morning come, she just figures he was sleeping in until it was late evening and she got worried. Knocking on his door, she enters not seeing him but the note instead. Reading it, she looks to the mirror and just got confused. So he was in the mirror? He is the mirror? Something with the mirror she got. He needed his time and well, at least she knows he is okay where he is at, or she hopes. Leaving the room after writing on the note incase he comes back.

Dearest Nox,

Thanks for the note and well, there is a small patch of herbs I need and they grow at night near the stream. I'll be back shortly.

Cordially yours,
Rosaria

With that, she gathers her things like a bag, some scissors, and her sword before heading out of her clinic and into the city. Past the city gates and into the forest outside of the town with only the guards cautioned words of 'Be careful Lady Selorn.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Within the other dimension a darker personality had risen to the surface of Nox. It was the affects from the drugs that was pumped into his body, every time he gets excited, angry, aroused, etc. the drugs kicks in. He usually have pretty good control over it, but for that moment he would give into his darker side. Hearing someone opening the door to his room, he would figure it was Rosaria. He would look through the mirror and watched as she read his letter. He laughed a little as he watched her looked at the mirror. She was looking straight at him but she didn’t even know it. It was like a one way glass, you can see in it but you can’t see through it.

After she left the room, he would walk through mirror with his sword Romeo in hand. Placing Romeo into it’s sheath and placing it on the side of him. He would leave the clinic and head towards the city. Thanks to the information of the guards who had spotted Rosaria, he would follow her. His movements would be silent and quicker then normal, he was still in that darker mind set that increased his physical abilities. Following her into the forest he would watch her from the shadows. Meanwhile, his normal self was slowly returning.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm

She was wondering through the forest before finding the herbs she needs near the stream. Cutting the herbs from the stem near the ground, she walks for at least ten minutes just looking and collecting about ten small bushes of the herbs and places it into the bag. She was busy thinking on how many bushes of herbs she will need that she didn't pay attention to her attire. In another forty-five minutes, she gathers ten more bundles of herbs, she decides to head back home when she noticed her clothing.

"Oops."

laughing at herself, she shakes her head as it clicked why the guards were paying close attention to her. She starts to head back quicker than her original pace as it is getting cold too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 pm

His eyes watched her as she gather the herbs she needed. He would follow her closely making sure nothing happen to her. Every time she would go down and cut the herbs he would close his eyes not wanting to lay eyes on something, that he shouldn’t see. He was referring to the clothing...well shirt she had on and how it rose up every time she went down. It was wrong for a man to peak on a lady when she is unaware and Nox hold true to that. Moving through the shadows he would follow her back to the clinic, and he will only make his self known if she was threaten in anyway possible. The cold wasn't affecting him as much as he was use to it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

What was that green thing that was moving through the high grass? Was it a poisonous snake or something worse? She didn't know and stepped right into the way as it turned out to be a harmless pinned down article of clothing. She really didn't even notice as she walked through the gates seeing the two guards that were there the first time she went through but not on duty.

"Evening Miss Selorn."

Says the blond haired man standing close to 6 and a half feet tall. She looks up at the man and smiles.

"Good Eve Charles. How's your mother doing?"

Asking as his mother came in for some herbs a few days prior. Another dark haired man steps up to her right side as it was another guard. Both were dressed in black pants and navy blue shirts with black long coats with the Kingdom's symbol on the left sleeve.Seems like it was normal attire that they had under their padding for the plate armor.

"Oh She is doing much better now Miss Selorn. Those herbs you gave her worked well"

She nodded smiling as she is completely aware of her attire and why the men were being nice to her. She looks to her right to the dark haired man that was a few inches shorter than Charles but with amazing green eyes.

"Rosan... How are you tonight?"

She asked him as he looks to her and smiles.

"I'm well Miss Selorn. Aren't you cold in your attire?"

Rosaria shakes her head and smiles as Rosan takes his coat off and places it around her shoulder as it was warm then his arm stayed around her shoulders while Charles' arm wraps around her waist. She looks to the two men, both taller than her, as she shrugs.

"I'm really fine gentlemen. Thank you for offering your coat Rosan."

She was nearly to the clinic as she slips from the coat only to have it placed back up onto her shoulders.

"Almost home Miss Selorn. Keep the coat on so you don't get sick. We woudn't want our favorite healer to get sick on us."

Charles says as his hand caresses her side in which she slips from their arms.

"Thanks gentlemen. I can take it from here. Thanks for the walk and the warmth of your coat. Have a good night."

She turns after facing them to say her goodbye and heads back towards her clinic and home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Upon reaching the gate his light green eyes would follow Rosaria, as she was approached by the guards from earlier. It would that they were off of duty and now had changed into more civilized clothing. A smile danced across his face as the thought of setting both of them a blazed crossed his mind, before it was push a sided. His darker side was teasing him but he wont let it get the best of him for now. Just a few minutes pasted and he had already attain the name of the blond haired man, so his name was Charles? Well Charles there are some things that a man shouldn’t do and you are crossing that line. He thought to his self. Later on he might have to “talk” to Charles but that is for later.

Nox’s body twitched ever so slightly when Charles wrapped his arms around her waist. Oh surely Nox and Charles will have a talk. He looked at the other man name Rosan, he knew that guard personally. Before Rosan was a guard for this Kingdom he use to run with Nox or well Phoenix...but those days were gone and now he worked for the kingdom. Rosan was unaware that Phoenix had almost got killed and was captured...but some things are best left unknown.

He wouldn’t stay and listen to the rest of the conversation it was pointless. Moving through the shadows quickly, he would make it to the clinic before Rosaria did. By the time Rosaria made it into the clinic, Nox would be sitting in a chair, drinking tea. His sword romeo was at his side, humming it’s beautiful music. His eyes would looked up at Rosaria and smiled “Well, hello there.”
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Laughing as the two men leaving after some flirtacious taking of their own, she enters the clinic and then looks to Nox as she heard his voice.

"Oh Hi Nox. How was your relaxation?"

Says as she walks over to clean the herbs in the sink. Placing the bundles in the water, she goes to get more clothing on before coming back out with white pants and the same shirt.

"Hope things went well."

She heard the humming of the beautiful music wondering where it was coming from. After looking around, she found that it was the sword on his side.

"Beautiful music coming from your sword Nox."

Going over to the sink, she cleans each leave on the bundles before setting them out to dry. After a few minutes, she starts to cut them up very small using a small knife then sticking them in a mortar pestle grinding them down to a paste as the muscles in her forearms flex as she has to do this every few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm

His eyes fell on to the shirt as it was the only thing she was wearing, he was about to say something about it before decided not to. Turning his gaze to meet her eyes he would speak in a calm voice “It was...well different.” He said referring to the fact he didn’t sleep at all last night and he allowed his darker side to surface once again. As Rosaria went to put on more clothing, he would get up tea in hand and looked at the bundle of herbs within the sink. Some of the herbs looked familiar to him while others didn’t. Hearing Rosaria speak again he would turn around and smile “I’ll tell you about it later and remain me to show you. That mirror in my room.” he said with a smile, before moving back to his seat.

“It’s name is Romeo and he offer those that when it’s in a good mood or something like that.”, he said, picking up the sword. The blade was unusual because it blade was a greenish tint and it’s unknown how it got like that. He would watch Rosaria as she cleaned, chopped and grind every one of those herbs. “How often do you do that?”, he asked wondering.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 pm

"At least three times a week depending on how much of these herbs I use. Those are magically grown so that they will be perfectly grown by day light."

She sits the container down at the table along with some thin paper and proceeds to pour the paste onto the paper. Next she presses the paper with a heavy rock as liquid gets squeezed out.

"It is part of about three or four major components in any healing salve, and that is a really cool sword."

She smiles and stands going over to go and get some tea herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 pm

“Oh, wow I see now. So wait you went outside at night with just your shirt on and picked these herbs.”, he said blinking a little. He knew all about where she was last night, but she didn’t know and that how it was going to remain. He watched as she did the process of squeezing the liquid out of the paste. “I see now, I always had an interested in healing in general. Just never found anyone to teach me.” he said, before he looked at Romeo “Thank you, so is yours.” He had taken note of the sword that she had carried that night and he was slightly interested in it, but that was for later times. Watching her get her self some tea he would speak “After you get done with that tea, I want to show you something that will help you understand that letter I wrote you last night.” What he was going to show her was his ability to move through mirrors or anything with reflection. It’s a simple ability but yet he is the only one to master it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

She sits down and crosses her legs as she forgot about her sword as she looks down at it.

"Oh... This..."

She draws her longsword holding it out to him to inspect, hilt first and with the blade on her open hand.

"It glows when there is undead around."

Says as there is runes up and down on the blade. Taking the cup, she finishes the tea quickly before standing motioning for him to lead the way.

"After you Nox."

She was curious but not overly excited. She just wanted to know is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 am

Taking the hilt of her sword in his hand, he would run his finger across the edge of the blade “Still sharp I see.”, he said, referring to the fact that he blade easily made a small cut on his finger. He wasn’t bleed for the small fact he can control his blood movements, a nice trick to have when you are being tortured. Listen to his words about how the sword glows around undead he would look at her “Well now, at least I know I’m still alive.”, he said laughing a little. He would place the long sword on the table, as well as Romeo. Slowly getting up he would walk towards the room that Rosaria had giving him to stay in.

Once in the room the first thing she would notice is the black combat knife that was resting on his pillow. The blade of this knife had “teeth” for the sole purpose of tearing one’s flesh. “Oh here Rosaria.”, he said, moving towards the beside the draw. Looking at her he would smile warmly “In that letter I said, look in the mirror right? It’s because of this...” he slowly glide in his hand through the mirror into the other dimension that he was in last night. “I am able to travel through anything with a reflection that means and not limited to; swords, mirrors, tvs, armors, and water to an extent. Anything you can see your reflection in I can travel through. And once in the other dimension it’s like a way one looking glass. You can’t see in it, but you can see through it.”, he would allow her time to digest his words, as he pull his hand from out of the mirror.

Moving to his bed he would sit on it and look at Rosaria “Care to join me? You must be tired from all that work you did.” he said, motioning her to sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   

Back to top Go down

Mouse Catching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next