Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Mouse Catching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Mouse Catching   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Hearing him, she didn't know what he would get minus the alcohol and a cushy chair on his rear.

"A hug for brightening my mood?"

Says as she sees that he is catching up. Runs down a few alleys making sure he knew what direction she went by staying in the corner of his vision. After a good cat and mouse game of at least five minutes, she stops at the front of her house door. Unlocking it, she takes the bottles from his arms and opens the door for him. The scent of vanilla fills the room as she takes the bottles to go pour the drinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:41 pm

“Oh I get a hug from the beautiful healer, lovely. That will be just fine.”

His strides would remain the same as he follow her down the alley ways, how he had forgotten that there were alleys down here. Even if she did get out of his line of sight he was familiar enough with these alleys to find the way to the clinic. After five minutes past he would finally catch up to her at her. Giving her the bottles he would allow her to walk in first but he did. The smell of vanilla filled his nose and brought back memories of his childhood. His mom often had vanilla scented candles in her house.

Walking his way through the house he would sit on a couch before speaking “Do you need any help?”.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm

After a few moments, she returns with two glasses and the bottle of ale. Handing him the bottle, but she doesn't let go. Pulls and tries to get him to stand. Giving him a hug, then releases the bottle before sitting down in a chair near the couch.

"Just opening the bottle is all. Oh and thank you."

Smiles to him as her legs cross holding her glass in her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh the couch was so comfortable ah his butt was pleased. His eyes would follow her as she returned with the two glasses and the bottle of ale. Reaching for the ale, he notice that she wasn’t going to let go. “Oh wanting to hug me that bad? Or do you just want to touch my sexy body?”, he said jokingly before standing up and hugging her. Closing his eyes the smell of her hair would fill his nostril...and it was intoxicating. Shaking his head some he would open the bottle of ale “Are you sure that’s all you need?”, he asked, pouring the ale into her glass. He slightly tip her glass at an angle before pouring the glass. He did this more out of habit then anything.

While pouring his eyes would slowly go up her legs, she was beautiful...too beautiful he thought to him self. Making his way back to the couch he would pour him some ale and set the bottle on the floor beside him “You to good to sit beside me? I won’t bite...that hard.”, he said jokingly.

“So tell me, what is a beautiful lady like you like to do for fun?
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

"Yeah... IF I take too much alcohol, I'll be almost as loose as the floosies in the red light district."

Smiles as she takes a drink of the ale before hearing his teasing question.

"The last time I sat on the couch with a man, it less than a year and it hurt. So, I sit here."

Another drink from the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 am

Taking a sip from the glass, the cool sensation of the ale going down his throat was refreshing. He run his fingers through his short spike hair, as he laughed at what she said. “Well then if you do get that drunk, I will make sure you don’t do nothing you would regret in the morning.” he said with a warm smile. He wasn’t the type of man to take advantage of lady when she was drunk, because where was the fun in that? Not only that it was degrading in a since.

“ Oh I’m sorry to here that, I can’t even remember the last time I woman came in my life. Four years...”, he said his voice trailing off a little. He had never told anyone about his past but for some reason he wanted to tell her? But why? What was about this girl that screaming “reassuring”? He didn’t know but he wanted to find out. Unaware to him he was tracing the scars on his arm, finally noticing what he was during he would stop.

A sigh escapes his lips before he spoke “Do you ever get lonely? I mean when you be working the clinic.” he asked. He was just curious because he needed a place to come that made him feel safe...in a since. Tipping the glass up he would finish the ale up before setting his glass on the ground, he wasn’t feeling the slightest of buzz, but he wonder was that the same for Rosaria. “ Ain’t you glad he bump into me in the tavern? Since I somehow manage to brighten up your mood.”

He blink slightly before a childish grin appear on his face “I want to play.” he said popping up from his seat. “Eh, the kitchen is that way right?” he said pointing towards the direction that Rosaria had came from earlier. Once Rosaria told him the direction of the kitchen, he would run in there and grab a hand full of ice. Wild Ace was allowing his guard down for this once and actually enjoying his self in every way possible. But now he wonder if Rosaria would kick him out if he threw ice at her?
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 pm

"Four years? Wow. And yes, I do get lonely. Everyday since that one."

Pain crossed her face as she takes another drink from the glass. She was getting a buzz and quickly but it didn't bug her. Her mind was steel at this moment as her eyes close remembering that day where he left her at the alter. In a very beautiful gown. Even her parents were there. Then she knew it was getting a bit out of hand since her parents couldn't travel that far of a distance. Opening her eyes, she nodded when he mentioned bumping into him.

"Yeah... I really thought I'd hurt you. Me... Tiny me hurting someone phyiscally like you."

She laughs.

"That I don't see happening, since it was I that fell on the ground. Maybe that is why my own butt hurt in those seats."

She looked to him when he said he wanted to play and about the kitchen.

"Yes... It is that way. What are you planning on doing Wild Ace?"

Asks as she was half tempted to follow him but stayed in the chair now nursing the alcohol in the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 pm

“Hey, it’s possible you could hurt me. But luckily you didn’t.” He said jokingly. As he watched Rosaria laugh, time around him seem to stand still for a short moment. Oh, how she tries to hide the pain that still resides in her body from the rest of the world. Trying to keep it in check not wanting it to surface. These things was seen simply through her laughing. His heart sunk some as he wanted to just be there for her, to brighten her day, to protect her anything that would cause her harm...this is what he wanted to do. He just wanted to be that friend that she could count on no matter what. That what he wanted...

“Well don’t your butt feel better now since it’s sitting on something more soft?”

He smiled more when she told him where the kitchen was “ I give you a hint. It deals with something cold and cubes.”, he said grinning wildly. Making his way towards the kitchen he would speak softly “Hope you don’t mind getting slightly wet.” he said, his voice trailing off. Once in the kitchen he move towards the frig. and got a couple of ice cubes. Walking back into the room where Rosaria was “Well have you guess what it was?” he said, holding a handful of ice. He begin to juggle them a little and smile at Rosaria “Come lets not waste this night by getting so drunk that we might have regrets in the morning? “
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm

She found out that it was ice that he had. Standing, she places the glass down and takes off running towards the hall which there is the door that enters into the clinic. Laughing, she turns to look back since he had a shorter trip than she does, her hand misses the knob and she screams playfully trying to defend herself even if it means open handed soft slaps or squirming since she doesn't want anything cold down her back.

"No!!! Ahhh!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm

He watched her take off down the hall and he runs after her. Yes, he did had a shorter distance to run and thus when she looked back he would be right behind her. He laughed as she miss the door knob that led into another room. His right hand quickly wrap around her waist from behind pulling her close to him. Using his free hand he would slide to pieces of ice down her back. “Ah afraid to get wet are we?” he said, before letting her go and walking back down the hallway like he didn’t do nothing wrong He was purposely leaving his self wide open for any kind of “attack” Rosaria might do.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Screaming and squirming to get the cold ice down her back, it finally hit the floor. She laughs and runs after him as a drop of water runs down her spine giving her shivers. After about four or five strides, she leaps into the air trying to pounce on him while his back is turned. Her hands would rest on the top of his shoulders while her legs squeeze onto his sides incase he does fall forward, she can still plant her feet on the ground to run away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm

As he walked away a smirk would form on his face. He knew she would come after him but in what way he didn’t know. His answer would be given when he felt something or someone on his back. He looked over his right shoulder as he sees Rosaria just hanging on his back “Well now am I that attractive?”, he said jokingly. His hands would place themselves underneath her leg , resting on her calf muscle, his hands would be cold to the touch due to having ice in them . “Squeezing me tight enough? I wouldn’t let you fall anyway.” he said. He begin to walk with her on his back, before he started running with her through the house , weaving and dodging anything that could cause him to trip“You know you in trouble right?”. He would come to a door and open it...oh a bedroom how lucky. He gently move her legs from around his waist before moving her arms and place her on the bed “Are you ticklish?”, he said. But for she could answer his fingers would be felt gliding up and down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

She laughs at his question about his attractiveness. She hadn't really looked at him in that manner. Looking now, or as much as she could, he was an attractive man. She just isn't willing to give her heart over to anyone. Wound is still too fresh for her. Feeling him move about like a mad man, she would hold on tighter with her hands this time laughing the entire time. Once he slowed down and she felt the bed on her back, then his hands, she squirms about trying to get free from his ticklish ways.

"Stop! Uncle!"

Says as she grabs his hands trying to hold him from tickling her any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:38 pm

He would continue to tickle her even when she tried to squirm away it was to no prevail. A smile would form on his lips “I’m not your uncle.”, he said. He blink once as she manage to grab a hold of his hands “Well you finally got me. Now what? Going to spank me for being a bad boy.”, he said jokingly. He sit on the bed beside her, his hands still within hers. If he wanted to he could had escape but he wanted to see what she actually going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Feeling the tickling stop and then his weight on the bed as he sat down. Sitting up so that their hands could stay together, she sits on the edge as well.

"Ohhh I think I have something for you. Might not be a spanking though."

She reaches over and with some unseen quickness that most don't have, she pours water all over the top of his head. Laughing in the process, she releases his hands and runs out the bedroom door and towards the door going into the living room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 pm

He would look at her at she spoke for some reason her words didn’t register to him like they should. He didn’t have time to react before he felt water being poured over him. Oh how nice he was wet...she is so going to pay for this, he thought to him self. He watched as she ran out of the bedroom, he proceeded to chase after her. Running out of the room, he quickly take off his shirt revealing his very tone upper body.”You just wanted to see my sexy body. Didn’t you?” he said aloud. A few scars was visible on his body due to his past for it wasn’t many. Running through the hallway he would detour towards to kitchen and pick up a glass of cold water. He slowly try to sneak up on Rosaria and dash the water on her back.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 pm

She wasn't in the home at all, she was actually outside as part of her blue dress got caught and was ripped leaving it on the door. She was out hiding in the bushes with a bunch of petals off of about four flowers she managed to pull from the garden. She watches him with the glass of water snickering internally as she simply waits right outside the front door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm

What the hell? Where did she go? He thought to his self as he search the house looking for her. A piece of fabric that was on the front door would catch his eye. It came from Rosaria’s dress, the only reason he knew this was because she has ONLY been wearing it since he was around. He slowly walk out of the front door right pass the bushes that was beside the entrance of the door. “Rosaria where are you?”, he said loud enough for if she was near she would hear him. He stop a few feet from the house as he thought about the bushes. The flowers...some had been removed. When he first got there none of the flowers were removed but now some where. He slowly began to walk towards the bush standing right beside it, his back turned to it “Phoenix DarkBlade, is my real name. I thought it was time I actually told you that. But I no longer go back that...it died four years ago along with a part of me So now I got by Nox Wild Ace. I can’t go into details about my past for its...not important. I trust you that you wont tell nobody who I’m really am.”, he spoke in a calm manner, loud enough that if she was in ear range she would hear him.

He had a feeling she was in the bushes but he didn’t say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm

She stands up from behind the bushes and tosses the rose petals at him giggling though it didn't last long as she nodded being serious.

"Safe with me."

Knowing that he still had the glass of water in his hand, she bolts into a courtyard surrounded by flowers, moonlight, and a light breeze as she just spins around a few times before stopping. The alcohol was fully in effect before she sits down on a fountain edge.

"So.. Nox... How long are you here for?"

Says to him as she watches him to see what his next move is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Hearing the rustling of the bushes behind him, he would turn around just in time to get a hand full of petals in his face. He smiled warmly at her “I thought it would be.”, he said calmly. He laugh as she bolt towards a nearby courtyard. He would follow her to only stop and watch her twirl in the sea of flowers. He move towards her and sit beside her on the fountain edge. Reaching down he pick a yellow flower and handed to her “ As long as I have a reason to be here.”, he said looking at her with a smile. “Why do you ask? Do you want me to leave town already?” His right hand slowly move around her shoulders, as he hug her close “I stay here as long as you need me to be.”, he said whispering into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Taking the flower, she smells the sweet fragrance of the flower. It brought a smile to her face as she then looks towards him.

"I don't really want you to leave unless you want to. I like your company though I just met you less than three hours ago."

Feeling the embrace, she smiles then the last comment graced her ears. It was salt to the wound as she releases him and sits back looking to the water as she smiles wondering if she will ever be able to let go.

"He left me... there... "

Her left hand raises as she still wears the ring on her middle finger where the ring still sits. It was a beautiful diamond ring fit for a princess, or at least she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:25 am

His eyes watches her as she takes the flower from him. His light green eyes would meet hers and listen to her “Very well then I want leave. Besides I wasn’t planning on leaving no time soon because I can’t leave till she is happy.”, he said, the last few words was spoken softly and faded away. He watched her reaction at what he had said, she was still hurting from her past relationship. Could it have been that bad? The answer would be giving to him shortly as she spoke about it. So he left her at the alter, Nox felt his heart grew heavy. Oh how he just want to take her pains away and give them to his self. She meant so much to him....only though they met just a few hours away.

His eyes would glance towards the ring as it sparkled in the moonlight. It was truly beautiful and evert since in the word. His light hand would caress across her right, and he grabs it and hold it “The past is one of the hardest things to get over. And it’s truly hard when it done alone. Rosaria let me help you, let me be the one guy you can trust. I’m not saying trust me right away, I know it takes time. But hopefully would be able to trust me. Let me be that shoulder you can lean. Your smile is so intoxicating that it’s not even funny. It’s so beautiful and warm. I wish it can stay on your face forever.”, his said in a calm, gentle voice.

Releasing her hand, he stood up and looked away from her. Had he said to much? Was it to earlier to express his feelings to her? These thoughts flutter his mind before he turned back to her and smile “How can something so beautiful come from something so small.”, he said, referring to the sea of flowers. He outstretch his hand towards her “Care to dance my healer.”, he said.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 pm

"Till she is happy?"

Whispers not having any clue that it was her she was talking about. Feeling his touch, she shifts her eyes from the ring to his hand and that soothing touch to his arm, and finally to his face. Looking to him as he talks, she smiles lightly. Then came the coldness that came in to conquer the warmth left on her hand from his. It was bone chilling to her. So bad that sh shivered when he wasn't looking. Now things came clear from what he said only a moment ago. It was her he was talking about. Until she is happy. What will happen when she is happy? This is just one of those moments where she is down. Happens more frequently recently though than normal. Looking down to her hands, his own came into her view as she looks up. This causes a laugh from her.

"I'm feeling this alcohol will make my feet not as steady. You sure you still wish to dance?"

Even asking, she still takes his hand and stands. The world spins some as she blinks quickly only to regain her balance. Her arm placements where on his shoulder and her hand still in his.

"I guess I can always just dance like this knowing that I have enough trust in you now that you won't let me fall."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Taking her hand within his other hand would be place on her hip “Yes, and don’t worry I’m not a good dancer. So you probably dance better then me even when you are slightly drunk.” his said calmly. The sensation of her hands being placed on his bare skin caused it to shiver slightly. He begin to sway his hips a little as the rest of his body move along with it “Yeah, I will always be there to catch you if you fall. And if I’m not there on time, I would be when you get up asking if you are alright.” He couldn’t make promises since they are easy to be broken but he can say he will try his best to be there when she needs him. His body along with hers gracefully move throughout the sea of flowers. They would dance and twirl around the fountain.

“Are you enjoying the night?”

Without warning he move his other hand to her waist, lifting her up off the ground he begin to spin with her in a circle. A cool breeze caress across his bare upper body, as they continue to spin in a circle. His eyes would fixate on hers and it was then that she would notice the softness within them. He slowly stop spinning with her as he slowly allow her feet to touch the ground. He still held a good grip around her waist, just in case she fail. "Should we head back and finish off that alcohol. Or stay here and just gaze into the night sky?" Neither choice bother him at all since either way he would be close to her and that is all he wanted. " I won't leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 pm

She laughs at what he said about if he wasn't there on time, he could help pick her up and asked if she is okay. Feeling his hand shift towards her other hip, she was all of a sudden weightless as she realizes that he is holding her and spinning. She tries to fix her eyes to a solid object while spinning but she got easily dizzy. Lucky for her, while she closes her eyes and opened them, his were there and they were screaming compassion. Smiling, she keeps her hands on his shoulders until her feet touched the ground, then they slipped and as she was dizzy and ended up wrapping around his neck. She was also relying more on his balance than her own as she was on her tip toes leaning towards him.

"Um... Wow. The world really likes spinning fast."

Taking a few moments, she finally got her balance and stood on her own two feet.

"I don't care really. I think any more alcohol in my body might also hinder my performance if anything happens tomorrow."

So staying and looking up at the sky works.

"But I do believe you need a shirt or something. Don't want you to catch a cold or anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Catching   

Back to top Go down

Mouse Catching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next