Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Venturing out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Venturing out   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:48 am

AHHH SHOPPING a loathsome endeavor, but one that must be completed every now an then by everyone. Sadly even the patron father was not immune to the necessity and found himself out today with a pair of servant girls. It was a state of his standing that a girl had to serve him in this city. But both came form noble house looking for better reputations and both girls were learning to staunch their tongues when needed. Though neither of them was going to get the reward their matrons sent him there for.

Today he was out in market gathering supplies to make some new potions and basically to be out of the house. Sure it was dangerous.. And often tedious to haggle. But if he didn’t get out of the sun for a few hours, or manage his city like he was supposed to there might be a rebellion soon. And that would prove bad for patron father.

Currently he was with a shopkeeper that claimed to have spices and herbs from every corner of the globe. The only problem was that the little goblin was missing Dream-weed,. And had only paltry amounts of Ninderian-root, and it was nearly dried up.. But sadly this little creep was right about him not being able to get either form any other brokers. Which meant Lyo had to buy substandard supplies again …. A few minutes of haggling later, the Surface wood elf was on his way with one of his servant girls left to deal with the jars purchased.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 pm

‘anon stepped seemingly carelessly along the dirty, currently empty streets. Though with each step she took, her eyes flickered to a side, taking in even the tiniest details about the scene. She was, perhaps, a bit too paranoid, no drow would dishonor himself by performing such a quick, non-public attack. Or would they? And precisely that was the issue at hand. She had performed such quick murders, so she knew that it wasn’t completely unbelievable for another of her kind to do the same. And what if they found out about her cowardly move? Would they praise her? Or frown upon her?

But she would cease thinking about the decisions such a pathetic society was able to make, and instead focus on her current issue. She needed food. But even more important than that was of course her appearance, she required better clothing. The red gown kept her voluptuous body far too concealed, and the ruby hanging from her belt swung back and forth as though a glorious pendulum, yet despite its beauty it was constantly hitting her thigh and creating unwanted bruises.

For hours she seemed to walk, simply exploring her surroundings, but she kept her curiosity at bay and refused to venture out of the limits she set for herself. At least her mind gave her that small peace. Soon, though, creatures seemed to gather. Money-hungry vendors selling their fake items and old potions, and rich fools having nothing else to do with their blood money.

The long copper hair slid along her body in loose waves, all the way down to her knees. One hand pressed to her hip, and the other reached to the back of her skirt, pulling out a small pouch that was attached to the inner seam by means of a few hooks. She pulled out one, then two, and finally three silvers with skillful fingers as she approached a food vendor. Nothing smelled good, nothing smelled like home, as a matter of fact – nothing smelled. She reached for a mushroom bun with her free hand and simultaneously dropped the money in the vendor’s cupped palms.

Their heads bowed in silent agreement, and she turned to walk away, lifting the bun to her lips. Finally, she could enjoy a meal, and then go searching for more appropriate clothing.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 pm

So far so, average.. nothing great but he still had not ventured all the way through the markets, and it was normal to hear from every merchant that no other merchant had what ever it was you were looking for, in Lyo’s Case… Dream-Weed…. So further looking for the elusive ingredient he moved deeper in the markets. That was when he saw her… or more importantly saw her hair….

A Drow with copper red hair was as uncommon as a surface Elf with his shade of purple. With an action very befitting him, and very NOT befitting to an Underdark citizen he moved towards her taking in the curvy view from behind. Her dress was risqué on the surface, but amusingly covering for a drowess with her looks. With a smirk he spoke.

“Its not that cold down here is it?”

He knew it was possible that she wouldn’t recognize the cities ruler, because he damn sure would have had information on such an oddity as her, and that made her a guest here, so he was braced for the usual tongue lashing a Drow female would give an impertinent male in any under dark city. On the corner of his lips was a deep smirk that always found its way there.

His clothing was nice. But not much like what was normal in the under dark. However, he was carrying enough weapons to belong here. His leather doublet obvious from a surface creature. And where as his silk shirt was spider silk the cut was not native… the same could be said about his curved Yatagan swords…. Indeed a Very strange elf to be so bold with a lady.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 pm

One thing she had learned since she was little was to take calculated risks. She was told only to push and risk all she is and has for her goddess, but to keep all other risks calculated. ‘anon heard the footsteps of the surface elf behind her, as soundless as they may be to other species. Not only did she hear the steps, but she also heard the faint rustle of blades moving back and forth against cloth.

He was armed.
She was not.
Nor was she a fool.

“Cold? It’s never been cold.”
‘anon replied without turning to look at the surface elf. Her hatred for them ran deep, and unlike most of the other drow, her hatred was due to jealousy. Finishing up the bun she had just bought, ‘anon wiped the crumbs off of her lips and finally turned. Her copped eyes took in the view of the elf, and the corners of her lips twitched into a fake smile.

“You’re imagining things.” The young drow whispered and then turned away from the surface elf once again. There was something strange about him, he emanated too much confidence for a commoner. She could smell the arrogance on his skin. The young drow looked around, hearing the soft voices of girls.

‘anon gave a small hiss, followed by a grin. They were so ugly. With their pale skin and hair, every strand out of place, and all skin completely covered! Not to mention that they lacked the heightened senses of the drow, these pathetic surface elves.

“I’d suggest you watch out for your girls, stranger, unless you’re expecting their death, as that’s what coming for them.” She whispered, with as much confidence as he emanated.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

“If those girls die it’s on their Matriarchs for not sending the Patron Father of this city better trained ladies.. I care not if they make it home safely as long as my acquired merchandise does.”

He smiled broadly at her as if he had NOT just said anything rash or mean.. Or as if she herself was being polite and not being.. Well a Drow. But then a moment later against the words she had just spoke the temperature around the would plummet sharply and soon their breath would be visible. And if needed he would make it colder as he knew his own tolerance was FAR better then a drowse at dealing with cold.

“If its never cold then why are you shivering?”

He asked nonchalantly but intentionally being a partial bastard about how he c got his point acrossed. It was plainly obvious he had not used any magic, put some other form of power when he sunk the temperature in to the teens., if not single digit numbers around them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 pm

"How very cruel. Are all blueblood elves as arrogant and selfish as you?" 'anon snapped at him, her tongue pushing lightly against her teeth to give a small hiss as she breathed. It had finally clicked in her head, he ought to be nobility of some sort. His confidence and selfishness was something she'd only find in fellow drow. Her copper eyes fixated themselves on him, and even narrowed as she watched him. Something about him frightened her, disgusted her, and impressed her all at the same time. Were more surface elves as despicable as this one was?

She felt the temperature drop suddenly, and she came to an accord with herself. Surely, they were worse! "It's merely a chill. Perhaps there's a breeze... quite smelly too, I'd suggest you tighten up your arse." The young girl spoke with an innocent smile, though it hid the greatest of secrets, and the remaining half of the sentence, one which she would not share of course. 'anon wasn't that stupid, though she had taken her comment just a tad too far.

"Since your merchandise has obviously been paid for, shouldn't you be returning up top? Surely there's nothing for the likes of you down here."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 am

“Few blue bloods as you call `em dare tread here. Probably the higher then average mortality rates down here.”

Yup she was proving to be just like the others, and it was such a shame. What beauty wasted on such a trashy mind. Oh well his years down here had made him accustomed to cranky females. But that he guessed is what happened to ladies that didn’t get kept in line at all. To bad.

“Yeah I Guess I should, After all I wouldn’t want to spend my whole day with a commoner. You have fun now ya here?”

With a smile, Lyo turned and began to walk way. The cold aura around her vanishing as soon as he wasn’t looking her direction. She wasn’t worth the continued power usage. All she had done was prove to him why he didn’t generally talk much to girls down here, they were all far to conceited, and in need of a ball gag.

“Have fun playing in the dark love, it seems to fit you.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm

"Probably?" 'anon scoffed faintly to show her disgust, but all the same, her amusement. How very entertaining it was to listen to the uncensored tongue of a male who believed himself to be as high up in ranks as a fellow female. The time spent proved to be wasted, but to hear the sharp tongue of this villainous bastard utter such an insult to her, made it all better. She could play with words as well, but why bother anymore? He seemed to be making his rightful way, apart from her.

A commoner?
When was the last time she had been so degraded?
Ah', how refreshing it was, indeed, the rush of adrenaline, the anger surging through her, the nagging voice at the back of her head urging her to slam her tightly closed fist into the elf's face. It was beautiful!

Black lips stretched out in a grotesque grin, and her eyes twinkled. There was no hint of mischief. It was worse. Pure evil oozed from the depths of her golden eyes, and it would have sent shivers down the spine of the most fearless hero.

The speed and lightness of food of the drow was never to be underestimated, though most took the wrong step and did so anyway. A faint whooshing was heard, the movement of heavy fabric against smooth flesh and corroded ground. And in that instant, the instant the sound faded, she was already in front of the elf.

"Play alone? What kind of drow would I be then?"
Crimson velvet gloved hand extended towards the elf's figure, and her head dropped to a side. She wouldn't give her name just yet, but this was to be a formal greeting. A formal invitation. Her lips stretched out further. Dinner, perhaps? seemed to be called out by the inhuman grin.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Lyo had a grin on his lips as he walked away; he LOVED making Drow women irate. And nothing worked better then calling them common. Well. Maybe calling them ugly.. Or perhaps pointing out a flaw in the looks. Or.. Well… he stopped his mental wanderings and continued to depart the scene. Though a moment later she slipped around him fast, but not faster then he could have dodged a blade if needed, and she was in front of him again.

She offered him her hand and looked very much like she was insinuating that he take it and lead her somewhere… his first motion however was too look her over blatantly again.. His eyes focusing on the places her dress brought then.. Her chest. Her exposed hips.. The flat tummy… she was pretty enough.. why not….. Reaching out he took her hand gently and then kissed her fingers.

After all he didn’t want her to know exactly who he was yet, but no doubt she would find it odd that the moving crowds parted around them, and that their whispers revolved around who HIS new girl was. And NOT why a Drow lady had a surfacer near her with out a leash. But like all good things this one had to come to an eventual end. And what more amusing way then at his choice, and in a manner she could not stop

“A very bored one I bet… your kind never does do well, alone…… oh well, hers a chance to practice.”

And with that Lyo looked up into her eyes and then simple vanished, teleported away to a different location, and thusly ended the encounter, and the conversation. SURE she might be mad at him later, but WHAT cold she really do?

Last edited by Lyo the Shadow Whistle on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to end thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out   Today at 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Venturing out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1