Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A Daring escape..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A Daring escape..   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:44 pm

It’s been about 20 years since he set foot upon Tallendon his homelands he been brought up in Sin Empire in some strange mansion he did not know, he had skipped out on them and made his escape though not really an escape he always felt drawn to this Kingdom here he of course oblivious as to why he was drawn here but he allowed his curiosity get the better of him a laughter escaped his mouth a childish laughter as he skipped along the alley ways and into the streets he wore his black shoes and pants as well shirt placed over his shoulders and wrapped around his chest his long elfish cloak his long silver hair flowing through the winds as he moved about his merry old way and strapped around his right sheath his short sword he paused to look about the place he watched the people glance at him with curiosity and his outlandish outfit though it hardly bothered Haku he was used to the attention and he intentionally brought it upon himself to do so. A grin found his way across the face ‘’ Ah Tallendon my home..’’ he spread his hands out and twirled his body around as he could not help but to find excitement about this place he knew the risk of coming here was well worth it and he didn’t care what Viper would have done to him he continue to walk down the streets aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 pm

She heard the spoken words and saw the spin of the young child. It brought a smile to her face as her eyes watched him even if her body carried it in the same direction. It hurt her to see the children anymore. She made up her mind to go on a journey to see new places though she will always call this place home. "Morning." Speaking warmly towards the child. She bowed her head towards him before shifting directions and heading to get some fresh bread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Haku looked at her for a moment a smile spread across his face from ear to ear ‘’ Morning ‘’ as he replied to her this be the first person he made contact with in Tallendon it thrilled him for some unknown reason ‘’ the name is Haku , Haku Carnisor it is a pleasure to meet you ma’am . ‘ he bowed slightly, he resembled the look of both Rika and Cirdan his blue eyes gazed upon her him still smiling an innocent smile that could not be diminished.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 pm

She returns the bow back to him smiling "Pleasure shall be all mine Haku. I'm Rosaria Selorn... Healer and one of the council within these walls. I do hope you enjoy your stay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 pm

He looked at her and tilted his head as she bowed to him, he wondered why. ‘’ Has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful!? ‘’ he said unexpectedly it sort of slipped he looked about gapped in amazement of this place that he has been drawn to it he was so disobeying Viper this he knew if she found out he’d be in BIG trouble. He giggled slightly as any child would do ‘’ I’m a ranger! ‘’ He announced once more smiling ear to ear ‘’ one day I make the biggest discovery of the universe.. .’’ He pointed to himself so proudly

(( I love Haku's personality im sorry im keeping him this way.. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm

She smiled and blushes at the compliment as even though she has had a lot of compliments recently, she still can't get used to it.

"Why thank you. You are quite the stunning lad yourself."

Smiling and even hearing the exclamation of him being a ranger, it made her laugh as she missed this.

"And what would be the biggest discovery in the universe Haku?"

(It's adorable.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 pm

He paused to consider the question for a moment of course he knew what he wanted but it be extremely difficult with his present predicament, he scratched his head confused for a bit and looked around and then back a Rosaria once more. ‘’ I search out all the evil in the world and I bring about peace once more! I become a powerful leader and unite the peoples together for the better and for the good.. ‘’ He smiled at his comment and twirled around excited once more he couldn’t help himself he wondered if it had to do with caffeine and sugar but anyone can see his innocence about him and his words. ‘’ But that is impossible for I am no leader…’’ he frowned sadly he remembered images in his mind of his mother and father and the image of this empire but he did not know what they meant. He saw the golden hair of a female elf sadden and a silver hair elf standing there, his eyes averted to the palace and he shrugged it away carelessly, though he made no mention of this to anyone he laughed to cover it up and smiled once more his eyes brightened once more ‘’ I should perhaps get going before I get caught here…you see I'm not supposed to be here truthfully ‘’ he moved his toes about the ground and blushed slightly as he admitted to this deed of lying to Viper his mother so he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 am

She listens patiently smiling when he did and it faded when he frowned only to see his hopes perk back up as did hers.

"To have that want to bring about peace, it doesn't take someone with money to make it happen. Start small. If people value your cause, they'll join beside you and help make it happen, but remember. Respect your people when you make it into a leadership role. For forgetting the people that helped you is almost as bad as the ones that cause destruction."

Yes, she said -when- he became a leader. She saw it in the way he spoke and the small little times when he wasn't moving and standing still. Strong and confident. He was special that one day, she knew for sure she will hear his name spoken with great words of admire, positivity, and even from the females in their way to try to gain access to either money or fame, lust. Hearing that he should get going, she nodded.

"My clinic is up around the corner if you want to stop in. I'll be in there or I'm sure with your fleet of foot, that you'll catch me wondering around. You take care Haku. Dream big."

With those words, she turns and goes off to get some of the bread for her stomach is starting to growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Haku looked at her and listened to her and he smiled thoughtfully ‘’ I won’t murder them or kill them I want to show them by example and show them that not all battles could be won by bloodshed. ‘’ He let out a soft sigh and looked about the place as he felt so oddly comfortable here within this Empire he felt secure compared to when he was living in Sin Empire he wasn’t sure if he wanted to leave in truth. But he knew the others would be worried about him but there was one more stop he wanted to make perhaps the Palace grounds. ‘’ I want to show them by example… To show them that what they are doing is wrong and bring them back to the side of good but only use force if needed. That is how I will bring peace to these lands, I shall heed to the advice and start off small..’’ he smiled at the thought once more he had so much of Rika’s looks and Cirdans personality in him his blue eyes gazed upon her the innocence within him revealed as nothing in this world could temper it
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 pm

She could of sworn she saw parts of his appearance in other people. She just couldn't put her foot on. Smiling at his words, she nods.

"Very noble of you and courageous."

It was when she was paying for her food that it hit. The facial features. They looked just like the Empress with small variances here and there. Probably just a coincidence. She offers him some of the food as well before letting that small thought tickle the back of her mind. Filed away to see how wrong she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm

A smile spread across his face at her his pride doubling more than it should; he then nodded at the offer. ‘’ I would like some food Mrs. Rosaria I have barely eaten all day…’’ he pointed at his stomach as he heard it growling some. He gave a short giggle and stopped he was 20 still a mere child in heart. He wrapped his cloak around his body as he gave a shiver from the cold temperature of the region.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:07 pm

(Locking this thread I wanted to test out his personality anyway figure out what suite him so i think with that said ikeep him like this once he reaches 20 that is...thanks for helping me test it.)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Daring escape..   

Back to top Go down

A Daring escape..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1