Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:25 pm

After the match with Drake he was weary and in need of rest and relaxation, although he knew he had to meet up with Kaline he did acknowledge her presence in the Tavern where he and Drake had encountered each other. With a flick of his wrist however almost like magic the entire town that was in rubble almost had restored back to normal no fires nothing.

He let out a soft sigh he reached the mountain area near the palace to over look the whole Empire itself it was a nice view from here and a good spot to think over the past few events alone but also expecting Kaline to show up at the same time he had won the match only by luck, his thoughts trailed away back to it trying to reflect upon it and he knew how to cause Drake to weaken the shadow sword he can perhaps try to have it so the sword would drain him in battle every time he uses it, and perhaps play defensive for awhile.

He let out a soft sigh thinking that to be impossible he would guess by now Drake would figure out how to make the sword work on his side after that match. He rested against a rock he was high above sea level the ground below appeared to be small he was about 20,000 feet high above sea level he had his gear on as he did back in the tavern he never changed or anything so he had his original weapons on him as well as Junes potion still and surprisingly unharmed.

He sighed in relief on that note as he took it out the flask as it shinned against the sunlight he knew he would be expecting it soon perhaps. The only noise that could be heard were the birds that sung around the mountains and an occasional howl by the wolves, he gazed at the flask as he placed it back in his pouch and moved along the mountain side glancing every few seconds down below and then ahead of him thanking the gods that he wasn’t afraid of heights as he walked around the mountains trail he had designed himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:46 am

Dalton would scale the side of the mountain one handed with out any safety gear. His other hand grasping his metal pole which had several jugs full of whiskey tied to the other end. He was able to procure the whiskey for this trip. This was both a form of training and a test. Reaching the next platform he would pull himself up. He was sweating he had been climbing almost no stop since the bottom. After taking a moment to catch his breath he would take a giant leap and grab a hold of the side climbing up to the next platform before leaping completely to the next with out so much as a pause. Proceeding in this fashion it was not long before he encountered another person above him.

With a leap and some climbing he reached the path which the person was walking on. Dalton wore no visible gear except for his clothes and metal pole in his right hand. Once reaching the path he stumbled around a bit before stepping backwards on to the ledge. His right leg would swing out and his left around swung about as he seemly tried to keep from falling over the ledge. As he preciously balance one the ledge with one foot he spoke. “Greetings.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Taking her dragon form, she flew up to the top of one of the spires in the kingdom and watched over it. Anyone who looked up smiled as they recognized the obsidian dragon on the spire. Letting out a ear shattering roar as it shook the very foundation that she held on too. Pushing off the spire she took off. She hadn't sensed Cirdan in town anymore, it was time to hunt.

Flying through the forest as little whirlwinds kicks up behind her. Soaring around the kingdom watching everything as she let out a long low sigh. Tilting her head back as she let out another roar and finally picked up Cirdan's scent. It was in the air, higher up that what she was so she pushe d her wings higher and higher until she was skimming the clouds. She ducked in and out of the clouds as the sunlight would play over her scales and cause them to shimmer. She neared the mountain and if Cirdan was looking out into the horizon he would see the great beast playing in the clouds.

Letting out another roar that sounded like a laugh as she took in a deep breath and let a jet of fire spill from her maw into the air. Causing the clouds to evaporate and turn into rain as she dived down a bit and looked up at theo emerald hues glittered. Folding her wings as she dived toward the ledge that Cirdan seemed to be on. Letting out a roar again as she spread her wings to slow her down. She was larger than she was orginally as she had spent much time in a dragon form of late. Her wings beat slowly to keep the massive 20 foot body including the tail in the air.

Those emerald hues looked at him with a familarness that only a lover could have and the maw of the dragon broke out into a grin. Speaking into Cirdan sides as she murred softly," Hello, old friend. Care for a lift?" She spoke softly and looked at the other climber and let out a low growl as her vocals spoke up," It is dangerous up here meat...things are up here that could just gobble you up in a single bite." She smirked sadistically and let out another growl as a light seemed to glow behind her teeth as a fire burned at the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:14 pm

He turned to see the new stranger a man walks up towards him and he turned to regard ‘’ Greetings as well sir, what brings…’’ Before he finished the sentence he heard a roar in the sky almost like a dragon and then out of nowhere Kaline appears before them he looked startled he moved back against the wall and tilted his head towards Dalton, Cirdan shrugged
‘’ I would listen to her if I was you, that is unless you prefer to be Dragon food? ‘’ He looked at him questionably ‘’ I have no control of her for she acts and does as she pleases.’’ He tried to scare him off as well though he spoken truthfully ‘’ I have a meeting up here perhaps I shall meet up with you back in the markets or somewhere other than here sir…’’
he was trying to find the nicest way of telling him to go as best he could he didn’t sound rude in his voice for he really didn’t expect a third party here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:07 am

As the stranger returned his greeting he would only smile. His attention was drawn as well to the sudden roar that pierced the skies. He would turn his head in time to see the sudden arrival of the dragon. But unlike Cirdan he didn’t seem to flinch a muscle and Dalton maintained his careful one-footed balance on the edge of the ledge. Returning both feet to solid ground he would stare strait at the dragon as it spoke. He didn’t seem intimidated at all In fact he only smiled back. “Oh I am sure you are right, but believe me I would not agree with them.” He turned once again to Cirdan as he explained that he had a meeting. It had seemed the he interrupted something and that was his queue to leave.

With a slight bow Dalton would turn his head away from the others. He would make sure not hit either of the other with what he would do next. He would exhale and a stream of flames cut its way through the air as he breathed fire. While the two where distracted by his pyrotechnics he would step over the side and disappear.

Allowing gravity to take control he would fall towards the ground. He would fall few a several seconds before thrusting his hand towards the cliff using it to slow his fall.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:19 pm

Cirdan looked from the new guy to Kaline and nodded in apology to Dalton ‘’ very wise decision’’ he calmly replied to Dalton as he hoped on Kaline’s back which would allow her to take him away from this location into a more safer route. Cirdan turned to regard her and mentally in her mind ‘’ what is the purpose of this Kaline? ‘’ He stood there looking at her as he found himself a comfortable spot.

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:56 am

Rika reached the area Cirdan was in. She had Haku asleep on her back, he wasn't heavy actuly he was very light. She wnated to tell Cirdan why she had yet to lead. She was scared, she didnt know if she had lead anything in her whole life. But she had. Her past was taken from her by her ex husband Ashitake. He killed her parents and took her memories of them and anyone else. But all she remebers is seeing a man wiht white hair and yellow eyes. She wished she knew who it was. Maybe she could find someone that could help her recollect her hidden memories. She sighed and saw the dragon and wondered if it was Cirdan's ex wife. She sighed and waited for a bit before walking to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:20 pm

The large dragon seemed to let out a chuckled that seemed quite like a growl as she shook her large head. Speaking to him once again within his mind," I want to speak to you about our children and I was wishing to take back the kingdom." She smirked and it seemed to fade as it was replaced with an actual growl.

Pushing off the edge as she soared around a bit and looked down and spotted the familar scent in which she had caught moments earlier. Speaking with in his mind again as she sighed," Your wife is following you...with your son. They are a bit ways down the cliff." She snorted out a bit as she smirked," hold on." She folded her wings and dived straight down and dove just past Rika and spread her wings as they jerked them to a halt.

Laughing as she looked back over her shoulder and looked at him with one emerald eye to make sure he was still there. Winking at him as she flapped her wings and started to gain height. Coming to dead even with Rika as her emerald eyes caught sight of Haku and she let out another low growl. Cirdan would feel it as it would vibrate her whole body, as she let out a snort.

Looking at Rika as she forced a smile," Would you like a lift." She smirked and turned her body so rika could climb aboard. Speaking with in Cirdan's mind as he could hear the anger in her voice," How could she bring your child up here in this....weather, this alititude, this this GAH!." She huffed and continued to speak," Your lucky I don't just eat your wife, for her stupidity." She grumbled out and looked at Rika, as in her dragon form she had gotten a lot larger than what she had been.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Cirdan too was just as curious if not upset that she would have done such a thing she could have left her with Rosaria to baby sit, he let out a sigh and patted Kaline on the head spoke in draconic language towards Kaline ‘’ si chiili ti vucot kii she ui tenpiswo chiili ti itrewic mad sva nebeur she vucota thric byanlti she ui still ghergo.. ‘’ he replied softly upon her ears and then moved up some so Rika can get on the back though before he did he glared at Rika ‘’ How could you bring Haku in this weather let me see him so I may wrap him with warmer cloth with this he took off his cloak and laid it upon Kaline’s neck ‘ Should have left him with Rosaria at the Clinic …’’ he replied calmly.. ‘’ But stay we have much to do and cannot afford delays..’’

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Rika sighed and held her son close to her. "I can protect my own son Cirdan..." she said and looked at Kailine. "I know you are mad but I am still Emperess and I must fullfill my dutuies as one." Her eyes were stern and full of hope as always. She hoped on and held Haku close to her, he was till young and she didnt trust anyone to watch him yet. She sighed and closed her eyes, "I know I shouldnt of brought him but...Something is wrong he seems to be so worried about something...I just dont know what." she whispered to Cirdan and looked at Haku. He had a small twich it seemed so strange. She held him close and sang to him lightly so Kailine wouldnt fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:55 pm

A snarl rose from her lips at Rika's remark and shook her head as she snorted. Her body temperature seemed to rise as she started to climb altitude and huffed a bit as she was not used to carrying the extra weight. Pushing herself to her limits as they started to near the cave. Stopping about half way up the mountain as she looked over her shoulder and spoked to Cirdan in her native draconic language."nomeno weather ui thric goawy ihk vi vrak. si mi choosing vi warmer waere vi little lower persvek height. si mi ti letting nomeno vrak itrewic jimva tagoa di nebeur mistakes vur nebeur sisargho."

Looking at him as she spotted a different cave lower in altitude. Banking to the right as she snorted and decided that the cave was not secluded enough and proceeded to the higher caves. She was taking it slow as not to knock the child off, nor his mother. Her scales were warmed as she was keeping her passengers warmed by them.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:00 pm

He held on he felt the anger within Kaline then and sighed softly to himself wondering also why Rika had followed him he spoke to her calmly ‘’ si chiili ti huven sia vrak ekess qe jimva ethier chiili svabol wux feel ui right kaline, si nishka tepoha private xans mrith nebeur huena nomeno biwheg ui svern vur authot mrith.’’ He let out a soft sigh glancing back once in awhile to make sure there both doing okay during this journey and as he glanced back ‘’ You do well to be more careful upon what you say especially in full flight..’’ He then turned and scanned the ground for a safe landing zone and spotted one not to far ahead he pointed it out to Kaline ‘’ I found one…down there should be safe enough for Haku and Rika myself and you ‘’

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:09 pm

She nodded and held Haku. He moved slightly and kept quite. Rika kept quite as well for she didnt want Kailine to eat her. She sighed and wondered if she should of even came? Was she really needed? She was glad she came, she wnated to show Kailine that she was a leader and that she could and should rule not her. She moaned slightly in pain, he head throbed in pain but had decied to hide it from them and Haku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Gritting her teeth a bit as she spotted the cave that Cirdan is talking about as she glided down to it. Landing as she stretched out and lowered herself to the ground so her passangers could get off. Once they were off her back, she turned and soared out of the cave to gather some wood so they could burn it. Speaking into Cirdan's mind as her voice was sharp and controlled," sjek si jahen wux si ornla tell douta aesthyr ekess shivi nebeur ooble. nomeno ukris has ehis ekess chiili mrith nebeur."

Growling as she picked up some large logs and brought them back to the cave and landed. Breaking them up into bits that her elven form could carry and shifted down to her human form. She was in her old battle armor, she seemed more comfortable in it anyway. Looking over at Cirdan as she had a few new scars on her face as she picked up several logs and moved them to the middle. Making a few trips back and forth as she leaned down and took a deep breath. Her throat brightened and was almost see through as she blew into the fire. It caught flame and smiled as she took a few steps back. Looking at the others as she kept her mouth shut.

One thing that Cirdan could tell was she was exteremly irritated," Rika, now. Before I get on with what I wanted to talk to Cirdan privately about, what possessed you to come up here and let alone bring your child up here. Don't tell me it is your Empress duties. Because for one, this has NOTHING to do with you. Second, this was a private talk between me and him. Has nothing to do with you. Thirdly and lastly, what in your right mind would bring YOUR child up here. This is no place for a child, there are things up here that would eat him like a snack." She snarled out and her hues seemed to blaze.

Looking at Cirdan as she shook her head and spoke to him within his mind as she spoke in drow, which was the first sign she was aggitated was when she was slipping to her native tongue."Errgan,Usstan orn tlu telanthaad dos wun dosst shar. Nindol zhahus aluin tlu natha uss pholor uss telanth, goros l' usstan'sargh 'ranndi detholar ulu drill wun." Looking at Rika as she merely waited for a response from the other's. Her blood was boiling but she was not going to let Rika step on her because of her title. Pride and arrogance is what causing a kingdom to fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 am

"I see...Well Im not leaving and my son is still young...So he has to be wiht me until a certian time." she sighed and looked at Haku, "Kaline....I stand by Cirdan's side no matter what happenes or what anyone says. I love Cirdan with all of my heart and I feel something when I meet him...Kaline...I will protect Cirdan, Haku and Lazuli as well. He may not be my son but I will still care for him." she stopped spekaing and let Kaline and Cirdan. She didnt want Kaline to hurt her or Haku or even Cirdan.

She looked at Kaline with a look of courgae in her eyes, Kaline may think she was stupid but she didnt care for what this woman thought. She was with Cirdan and no one was going to stop her from loving him. She sighed and wondered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:56 am

Cirdan jumped off of Kaline’s back and thanked her for the lift and then he turned to regard Rika and Haku the moment she left the Cave and he heard what Kaline said in his mind he kept silent though he’d speak to her soon his eyes focused on Rika a look of disappointment upon Cirdan’s face at her. He moved forward to confront her ‘’ Coming here was reckless especially caring Haku on your back on these mountains Kaline is right this place would be dangerous for you two there are far more powerful creatures out here in the wilds and I would hate to see you get hurt the both of you if I ever lost you Rika and Haku I would never have forgiven myself, imagine if something happened to you two while I was gone and what would have happened to you if Kaline hasn’t spotted you in the first place I'm sure you two would have been killed out here…’ He did show his disappointment in the tone of his voice yet he didn’t yell or shout at her. ‘’ And also you need to show Kaline a bit more respect then what I have witnessed weather you like it or not Lazuli and Riisaka are going to be my number one priority then you two and the Empire itself. ‘’ He then changed his tone and looked at Rika ‘’ I care about you do not ever pull a stunt like this again not without me knowing first…’’
He then turned to see what Kaline wanted listening to what she said earlier in response he spoke her language as well fluently since this was private he had no choice ‘’ si tepoha talked ekess nebeur jalyur si apoligize zyak svabol ui nomeno biwheg zahae?’’ He responded as his mind was linked into Kalines for the moment so Rika does not hear him. He looked at Kaline upon the scars she has had, his face full of concern for her at the moment and let out a sigh he blamed himself then silently but he kept a calm façade about him, he moved closer to her and switched to Drow and responded loudly and grinned as he did to her ‘’ Il 'udtila naut zhaun alur xal sevir ol 'zil natha lesson whol ilta ulu screa drill xun naut jivviim ilta whol ussta sake a l' mzilst Usstan zhaun il zhah fridj screa'in tangis' usstan zhahus arrogent vel'drav usstan ust started akana Siannodel ajak?’’ He stopped it at that with the logic and he looked between the two and suddenly dawning in on him that something wasn’t right he sensed jealousy about the two in this room and he figured at any moment a fight would break out so he turned back to Kaline spoke loudly in common ‘’ What is this about ? ‘’

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Another growl rolled from her lips as she looked at Rika and nodded to Cirdan, she was losing her patience with the girl." You know, there are times when an empress must take a step back and let her emperor deal with things on his own. It is lesson you must learn, I had to learn it the hard way. As for your arrogance, that will get you no where. Haku, would have been fine with a babysitter, when it comes to times where you must deal with things. A child has not place there nor will you get pity for having a child there. Haku is strong young man, I see Cirdan's blood running through his veins." Gritting her teeth at her next words seemed to pain her to keep herself calm.

"As for Lazuli, he can handle himself just fine. Yes I have failed as a mother for him. But he knows that I am here and just a whisper away, I would giv my life for my children. BUt, I would not put their lives at stake like you have Haku's. But I will let Cirdan deal with that one, I have so say in that."

Walking to the caves mouth as the wind seemed to pick up and her hair floated around her as she shook her head," Rika, child... You have much to learn about running a kingdom, let alone running Siannodel. Just to let you know, my love for Cirdan has never weakened, I just felt that I could not fullfill his needs like you could. I am still untamed to be loved by someone." Looking over her shoulder at Rika," As far as you sticking your nose into my business with Cirdan, will come to an end, right now. I am not taking him from you, I could never do that. But there are matters that him and I will and shall speak about in private. Its matters that do not concern you nor will he need you by his side. He is a big boy and can handle certains affairs on his own."As her jaw seemed to tighten as she watched Rika's body language," If you think I am going to harm you or any one here out of anger. Your wrong, I may have a temper but I have control over it. Plus, I would never harm a child no matter whom his parents are or what they have done."

She sounded older by the minute as she talked,looking at Cirdan and the smooth tongue of her native language flowed from her lips. Every time she spoke the words seemed to dance out from between her lips," Al, Usstan ssinssrinil ulu telanth ulu dos bauth uns'aa coming rath wun 'zil Nei drill ol kluthak dosst 'ranndi uriu byr inthen. Quin, 'sohna Usstan orn unboi rath lu' naut push ol jala felah. Drill, Usstan orn'la saph ulu telanth ulu dos bauth Lazuli." Looking over at Rika as she shook her head and looked back out over the mountains. She was furious at the fact that Rika had stepped in where she was actually not needed. But, she was to say nothing further on the subject. Letting the wind, that brush over her skin calm her as she merely listened for the responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Rika sighed and looked at Kaline, "I know it is none of my bussiness to be here but I had a feeling that somethine here is going to happen what i do not know. And I know I do not know....Hell i do not even know of my past...It some how was taken from me.." she looked at Haku as he cuddle up close to her chest. She smiled and he was warm now she could tell by his body language. She closed her eyes and let her barrier down, she knew Cirdan was upset at her but how could she help it? Something was calling to her and she had to follow it. Wether Haku was with her or not.

Rika knew what to do, she still had her healing powers, she woould do what it would take to find out what it was. she didnt mind waiting till Cirdan was done talking she would see about tlaking to someone herself and she would have someone watch Haku at that time. She had to speak to Elina about what she was hearing and seeing, she had to.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm

He glanced back and forth towards Kaline and Rika he felt some tension there between the two perhaps jealousy he saw but he was not so sure though he listened to the words of Kaline and heard Rika’s words spoken though as a male and knowing his place when it comes to women arguing especially over him part of him a cynical part of him would enjoy the attention, he silently stepped off to the side. He glanced about the cave as if enjoying the scene before him, once Kaline was done speaking with Rika he turned his attention back to her and nodded in silent agreement on what she had said to Rika he turned to regard her and calmly spoke to her
‘’ When Haku comes of age there be a time when he does learn how to become the Prince, he learn and master the art of combat sorcery, whatever the gods demand of him he shall learn. But right now Haku is just a child and it is not his place to be here, you could come but he would have been better off with Rosaria or Sharla whoever would have watched him at the time. The Empress has say in what goes on with the Empire she is also responsible to ensure when a time of crises happens to help aid the people to give them hope, to give them courage they’ll look up to you for wisdom for advice.
This task is not an easy task the people of Tallendon would ether love you or hate you but you would have to expect that from both ends. Most women would kill for this position you should be considered lucky you have it. ‘’ He turned back to Kaline ‘’ There is a time and place for this tension between you two to settle we have more important matters to discuss I am glad to see you are still alive ‘’ He went straight into business ‘’ I would like you to return to the Palace Kaline and I am aware of Lazuli and there is another concern now Elros which I have learned from one of the soldiers Lord Elros has died in a battle concerning two assassins defending Elina and Elementro ensuring there safety out of the Order of Arcane and I know now they are safe and sound. Another disturbing note I discovered Elros to be my father.’’
he fell into silence and sighed softly his eyes gazed upon the fire he wanted to divert any tension from the two right now onto his problems it really wasn’t about them this time he needed the both of them, he needed everyone he didn’t mention about Stormbringer being back it was locked away within the Palace awaiting for its call. ‘’ I know Lazuli’s hatred for me for ignoring his call earlier but I was busy trying to help Rika conceive a new child Haku and he could have waited he chose not to wait and as you have seen in the Cabins Kaline my twin brother has returned this time the fight was started by Drake and Drake alone I only defended myself..’’ he turned to regard her as if he figured that this was about the incidents. ‘’

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Looking at Rika and shook her head as she kept her mouth shut, she wanted to say so much to the girl but decided to keep it to herself. She didn't want to cause any more problems as she merely just stared out the cave entrance.

As Cirdan spoke to her, she looked over her shoulder at him and nodded," I will return to the Pala...." When she heard of Elros's death a sudden pain seemed to plunge into her heart. Gritting her teeth as she looked away back out of the entrance and she let out a sigh. Speaking softly within Cirdan's mind as he could tell it was hard for her to speak," I am sorry...." A single crimson tear rolled down her face as she slammed her fist into the side of the entrance as it groaned and shifted a bit. Stepping away from it as she looked back at Cirdan and he could see the stained streak," Lazuli is merely hurt that your chose your other flesh and blood over him. He seen it as your his father you should have helped him because his mother wasn't around." Looking at him then Rika and then back to Cirdan," He is just hurt, Rissaka should be in Siannodel in a nights time. She is close. I can feel her." She shook her head and looked back out over the horizon which had darkened and howls started to filter into the air.

A soft sigh parted her lips as she kept herself farther from Cirdan, she feels guilty that Elros was passed as if she had a part in it. She hadn't and right then and there swore on her ex-father in laws grave, she would find those assassins that had taken lazuli's family and killed her beloved Elros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:20 am

Rika watched them and sighed, what was she doing here? She was scared that was why. She didnt know if Cirdan was going to cheat on her or not. Her barrier seemed to weaken some as her headache came back. She winced in pain as Haku placed his own up as well. She looked at her son and smiled, "Thank you my son.." she whispered and looked back to Kaline and Cirdan. She would have to wait...to tell Cirdan of her pains. She just thought they were regular pain from the after birth but maybe now they werent. She felt as if someone was stabing her in the head, it felt so awfull, and she wised they would go away. She sighed and started to sing Haku to sleep as he held firmly onto the blanket his mother gave him.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 am

He remained silent for some time now as he watched Kaline for a moment he felt sadness in her at the moment and then he looked at Rika he felt only mixtures of emotions not exactly sure what but reminded himself to talk with her later about it for right now it wasn’t the time to talk about any emotions at all especially when it came to jealousy which he had certainly felt between the both of them. He gave both of them ample of time to mourn for his father’s death although he was sad about it as much as they were if not tenfold he did not show it in front of them.

He took a deep breath he was calm and relaxed where he stood for he was way out of reach between any of them at the moment, He put both his hands upon his sides where he allowed the wind to blow against his face, his cloak fluttering slightly as the wind hit against it. He moved towards Kaline calmly and steadily and placed his hands upon her right shoulder for he knew and understood what she was going through and hugged her gently to comfort her, indeed this was a sad day for her though he knew she suffered a lot but this one he knew would have crushed her.

There was nothing else really left for him to say at this moment though he spoke softly in the common tongue to where both of them can hear him and you could tell a hint of sadness in his voice as he spoke it. ‘ I know you both are jealous of each other and I should be the one to feel the wrath from both of you right now I deserve it as much as anyone I hurt you Kaline a lot which is something I regret doing, but you did leave back in Siannodel so much was going on at the time we both didn’t think this was going to happen the way it did, believe me when I tell you I do still love you and your still in my heart as well as Rika is. ‘’ He said calmly towards Kaline he wanted Rika to hear this as well but these emotions he had he could not hide any longer ‘’ I love the both of you and I would give my life to save you two I would and to save our children weather you all like it or not it matters not to me ‘’

He didn’t look directly into their eyes silent tears fell down upon his face as he gazed upon the sun as it shinned down upon him ‘’ You both are a part of my life regardless Elros would want to see the both of you get along not for my sake but for our children’s sake Lazuli’s sake Riisaka’s sake and Haku’s sake we all are a family ‘’

he turned to them both ‘’ and were all in danger Elros died protecting all of us as well. ‘’ He finished what he had to say though there was much more he kept his thoughts in check for now allowing them to absorb what he had just said as he turned away and looked out beyond the horizon towards the Palace allowing them to make the right choice

He wasn’t asking for both of them to love him and approve of any love triangle he only wanted to have them get along long enough where they could survive this trail and until these assassins are dead or gave up the hunt ether way didn’t matter to him.. What mattered to him was there safety over his own

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Looking at Cirdan as she pulled away from him and moved herself over to an area by herself. Blinking as her stature seemed to become exteremly calm for her, taking a deep breath as she closed her eyes and sighed softly," I will help." She opened her eyes and looked at him. They were dark emerald almost black.

Looking at Rika then at Cirdan as those words still hung in the air," Cirdan, love her. There should be no love left for me, I abandoned you and the children in the worst of ways. Your father walked me through a lot of tough spots in my life, gave me control over my wilder side. Though it is hard to control it now, as I speak. But I have control over it." She would grieve over Elros when she was alone.

Taking another deep breath as her figure seemed to become calmer the more she spoke and she shook her head and glanced out at the cave entrance," Those who are threatening the empire will fall and all will be safe once more." She looked at him and bowed," You have my word on that, My Emperor, My life is yours." She stood up and saluted him with a fist to her chest like she would have when she was in the military.

Looking to Rika and then Cirdan," We must head back to the palace....just so Haku does not freeze up here." She looked at the fire and then the two. As her eyes gazed back to Cirdan and they seemed to be so distant as she was hurting and bad, she was just hiding it through becoming pretty much a zombie." She jawline was taunt as he would know she is struggling to keep herself composed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Rika nodded as she stood soon letting Hkau know it was ok to let his barrier down. "That sounds like a good idea.." she said softly still hidding her pain. She didnt want them or Haku know. She smiled softly, she hid so much pain now but she could not apper weak. Not ever. She closed her eyes as she took a breath and looked at Cirdan, she didnt know what to say to him now, she was still a little upset.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 am

Cirdan looked into Rikas eyes that moment he did not miss the mixture of emotions within her, he felt them as if he felt they were a part of him but there was a reason things have been said but he would leave them hanging for now and let her absorb his words perhaps she figure much out there. He does love Rika with all his heart and soul everyone knows this even Kaline he gave her an apologetic look but with the dangers so close he could not risk losing Rika or Haku or even Kaline but Kaline too was a fighter and this one he known because of who she trained with been with has known Kaline better than anyone.
Before he hopped onto Kaline’s back he moved towards Rika touched Haku upon the forehead chanted something in elfish tongue as a blue light formed around the babe as Haku soon vanished from sight, Cirdan teleported Haku in a safe location to one of his allies Kingdoms with word about what is transpiring there he sent him into Neo Valoria the ziggurat near his Empire there he can be transported into the actual Empire. He clasped his hands and sighed in relief ‘’ There he should be safe there for now I apologize but matters are to grave at the moment and I cannot risk losing the hair if Lazuli and Riisaka end up being murdered somehow he’d be the last in line. ‘’ He replied calmly to Rika hoping that explains why he is doing this.
He turned to regard Rika once more and gazed upon her eyes for he had no other words to say especially after what she had over heard him tell Kaline he turned and called upon Har’dro and Stormbringer within a single command word as both swords formed in his hands as they burst into life Har’dro with its blue aura around the blade and Stormbringer a fiery like aura blazing in all its glory he took heart with both blades and sheathed them both for now he was ready in case trouble loomed ahead a sparkle of excitement for battle came upon his eyes those who know him close enough would know that now nothing will stop him now, for his pursuers who hunt them should be warned for they have become the hunted

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.   

Back to top Go down

continuing from out for a drink topic the after effects of the battle any welcome to join.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next