Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Private Suite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:43 am

She gave a small squeak when ever he touched here accident or not... She was glad of his work when he was done though she didnt have to worry about it falling around her feet or her tripping over the fabric.... "If you don't mind i would feel more comfortable with my staff... i have never had luck with blades.... if i can even lift them... besides i do not intend to stay very long..... I miss the moonlight and flowers... I wonder if this is how Persephonie felt when.. Hades took her for his bride..." She said with a sigh and slipped on the slippers it dwarfing her feet but not as badly as his boots. She sighed and looked around sadness and loneliness in her eyes "I don't know how you can stand it here... its dangerous and dark and gloomy... no beauty at all..." She said and pouted slightly and ran her fingers through her hair
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:20 pm

“Fair enough.”

* he smiled and stepped back examining his work and then moved back in for a few last minutes adjustments. Then pulled away and handed her, her staff. He himself then went into the bathroom to wash up and clean of the rest of the blood and then came out and dressed gently. He did not mind being naked in front of her. And he was fairly certain she would look away embarrassed.

He donned a simple red silk swordsmen’s shirt, black silk parachute like pants, his greaves and bracers. And then put on a very ornate sir coat. The back was adorned with a giant set of embroidered hawk wings of tribal nature. And several other tribal designs. Celtic knot work followed every hem line and went all the way around unendingly. The entire coat only used three colors. Just varying shades of them, red, silver, and black. The coat had no sleeves to it and when buttoned up clung to Lyo’s chest very closely, but didn’t not seem to restrict movement.

Over this, he donned a very dark red belt, and adjusted it so the two locked pouches hung near his right hip. Then he donned a second belt of the same color and set his sword sheath on his left hip. Moving gently across the room he retrieved his black leather baldric and slipped it over his head so the hilt of this sword would rest over his left shoulder. He turned to face Sharla as he sheathed both swords. And then went to putting the blades in his boots. On his back out side of the jacket he slipped a small blunderbuss pistol. With a grin he spoke to her as he moved his hand away form the medieval shotgun*

“Never know what awaits you in the Under Dark. Even the most well lit and heavily popular places can hold a quick death or a slow acting poison. Persephone huh? I used to think there was no beauty in these dark caverns once. However, you have seemed to have forgotten about the caves filled with luminescent crystals. Oh how even in this gloom when you cast the right light spell even the hook horror has a vibrant set of markings on its armored carapace. No spending time down here can open a brave adventurers eyes about what color truly is. And besides. It makes entering the every large expanse of the surface all the more fun. Shall we away to a tailor? Or would you travel in that to the surface? Tis only a two day hike up the entrance I use. And it is normally safe.”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 am

She did look away namely at the floor studying the grain of the seemingly wooden floor.. When he was dressed she gave a nod of approval.. Hook horrors? She flinched at the word. Anything with such a name sake she had no desire to get close enough to admire.. beautiful or not.

She cocked her head to one side and sighed... two days.. two days in the underdark... alone with Lyo.. and monsters She had heard tales of horrid beasts in the underdark eager to take unlucky travelers off into the shadows never to been seen again except perhaps for a bone here a blood spatter there.. Her grip tightened on her staff as she thought about it

No.. for now... she preferred the 'safety' of the city.. maybe with proper attire and time to build her courage she would venture the journey.. "To the tailor... I don't think I am brave enough to venture from the city.. even with your company" She drew close to him not because she held any affections for him.. but of all the people here she could only trust him... He had been cruel to her before it was true... but she had seen another side of him this most recent jaunt down here. She grabed the silver crescent pendant that hung around her throat and silently thanked the gods above that Lyo and not a slaver or other equally unpleasant sort had found her.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 pm

*Her silent prayer caused a flash of eerie blue to roll over his tattoo. And then a motion over his body like a tingle rolling up ones spin. This didn’t have the same effect as normal though .instead of shivering he gritted his teeth and roll his head lightly as if popping his neck gently. Then looking her over, he held a minor expression of annoyance, but only for a second before he spoke.

“That is bad for me too”

With a grin, he moved over to her again and took her hand. He would lead her over to his Room door. He paused and took his traveling cloak off its peg. However, he wrapped it around her shoulders not his. Thankfully it was only calf length on him which put it about an inch taller then her in the back and left her about two inches taller then it in the front. He hoped she would not trip over it, but he didn’t mind catching her a few times either. He honestly did like holding her. She felt, well nice... It was hard to describe for him. Nevertheless, he did know he felt something for her.

After covering her with his Velvet cloak, he smiled and opened his bedroom door. He went out first and offered his hand to her. If she took it, he would lead her out of the tavern very sweetly, if not he would lower it and motion for her to follow him out of the Inn. Once into the city he blinked a bit at the dim light around them and let his powers be his guide. True even he could not se half as good in this gloom as a Drow. Nevertheless, his psionics made him keener then the whole of most beings down here.

He would start to lead her out through the streets and towards the market. The entire time with his hand under the cloak and wrapped around her seductively formed hips. He was not Being so tactile with her sheerly for the desire to feel her body pressed against his while they moved. He was intentionally making his “claim“on her visible. Moreover, it kept most people away from them. After all. Who wanted to hinder Patron fathers female in the open. True if she was found with out him she would be in trouble. But near him she was nearly as invincible as he

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:24 am

She smiled apologetically to him and walked with him keeping the cloak pulled the cloak around her tightly to help her look and feel a bit more feminine She did trip a few times but with Lyo there she wasn't worried.

She stayed close to Lyo glad to have him at her side and staying close to him she felt safe or as safe as an elf could feel in a drow city. What could a drow tailor make that she would care for? Then again beggars could not be choosers.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon May 12, 2008 11:27 am

He had lead her as promised safely to a tailors shop, and he was discussing with the tailor her particular clothing needs. While an assistant measured her body VERY thoroughly. Everything from cup size to hips, inseam. Everything that he could get to, and several places intimate enough to probably leave her blushing.

Once all of her measurements were recited in Drow to the head tailor and Lyo and e had finished discussing things Lyo moved to sit gently near the door as they got to work and two female assistants lead her off to go try on a few things. With each out fit change they would move her to a mirror so she could se and then show her to Lyo.

They started out with more traditional outfits that showed off a bit more flesh then hse was used to . but as she complained and described others they found more covering things and made quick alteration to hide her cleavage or conceal her hips more. But eventually they would probably fins something she liked

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue May 13, 2008 6:43 pm

She blushed and how, Was it necessary to measure so thoroughly? She guessed so depending on the cut of the clothing... She found one dress which while it showed more then what she was used to was lovely it was a soft white fabric with an opalescent sheen to it it was styled off the shoulder and had sheer sleaves and keyholes cut along where her cleavage was and one on each side of her waist. it had a skirt that was nee length with an overlay of sheer fabric. lastly it left her back exposed to the small of her back.

She tried it on along with a few more modest dresses. modeling anything she tried on for Lyo to see his reaction though with some more traditional pieces she was too busy blushing and looking at her feet.

"Don't women get cold wearing so little down here?" she asked shyly running her fingers over what she wore feeling naked even though she still had some clothing on..
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue May 27, 2008 10:14 pm

“Love, the caves stay warm day and night in this city. And sometimes they stay far warmer then the surface. Lava flows do that from time to time. and stop being so shy, you will draw more attention down here by hiding more flesh then showing it. Once we get you closer to the surface we can put you in one of those formless dresses that hide your curves”

Lyo smirked and spoke in Drow to the other elves in the room. Eventually the tailor giving up, and finding something very close to what Sharla would find acceptable. It was a light tan and mostly leather, but it was loose, and would cover her well.

“We need to get you back out to the surface soon I suppose huh? I don’t need another of your fiancé’s coming down here trying to start a war again. Last one took forever to settle out, though I will admit the raiding was a lot of fun while it lasted.”

He smirked the same grin he always bore it seemed, his face had never changed. His hair was a bit shorter then back then. And his clothing different, but he had not aged in the last hundred years at all. Not even a day, which for a wood elf was indeed a strange thing. But Lyo was indeed a strange elf, in many ways.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Today at 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down

The Private Suite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3