Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Private Suite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:08 pm

(( eat long winded-ness))

Even though so much was going on all around them, all at once, Lyo's powerfully trained and expertly honed Psionic powers were keeping him up to date on all of it.... The couch found the preverbal sweet spot... Both in how it hit, and pinned Cirdan to the wall. And exactly when it cut off his witless prattle and classic posturing. When would he learn that monologues only work in silly stories? It was surprising however that the former Elf Lord had remained both alive, or even conscious after the hit. Lyo would have to get heftier furniture before trying that move again. But was a granite sofa to much, and how well would it need to be carved to afford true comfort?

Lyo smirked at his own thoughts as he dropped the powers on the couch and trained his Psionic powers elsewhere. Now it was just the weight of an eight foot, solid wood frame, and all the hefty down pads, pillows, and blankets that the Exiled Lord would have to contend with. Well that and any broken limbs, ribs, or other bones that should have happened on impact. To bad Chain mail armor does nothing for bashing weapons.
Though it is doubtable that Cirdan would live long enough after this to correct the mistake.

In front of Cirdan was the exquisite form of Sharla. One Lyo had very thoroughly studied a long time ago. It was both oddly cute, and slightly depressing to know she tried to bat away an object that had no other intention then grappling and near mummification. In fact it made it far easier to accomplish its mission. And once wrapped up Lyo felt the separate thoughts from Belial and Sharla inside her mind. This must be what happens when a Psion skims his own psyche. It was almost interesting. The chain would move fast to be at Lyo's side bringing its newly entombed play mate with it.

Reshaping his barrier so that it would also encompasses Sharla's body in the same protective shell as his, he would offer a smile even if she might not see it... Everything went almost perfectly. It was actually surprising

Behind Sharla was the first interloper, and the very reason that Sharla was not currently Sharla.... Barthoren, A being Lyo had learned about from the ladies own mind a long time ago. To bad he didn’t bother committing anything to memory. The disappearing act would have been a foreseen action. But alas the former host of the Demon was impaled by the sword almost as quickly as he blinked out to some other location. It was kind of disheartening for one of the victims to escape, but rather rapidly Cirdan began rambling on about his cause…

His reason for invading the private room of the Patron Father of the Undercity. Lyo listened to the former king, the Wasted Reincarnation of an Emperor. But in the middle of all the prattle about motives and what was claimed as logic, Lyo felt another near as the shadow realm attached itself to this one. He even could fell the presence that didn’t leave the shadow realm. His decades with a Shadow Master had taught him ways to sense things that even she was not aware of.

As the first presence passed form one plane to the next it brought with it a darkness Lyo was not very familiar with... But that was not going to deter his next actions. He felt the mind still in the shadow realms and grinned. It held similarities to one he had known very well several decades ago. Somehow during the confusion there was a knocking at the door. It would wait for now. The energies fluxing into the room were the current concern. Lyo could feel them bouncing around the barriers he had erected tightly around himself and Sharla ... He was trying to figure out what to do as his next move.

Then it came to him, sure it was cheap and underhanded, but he was living in a city prodominently filled with Drow. He reached out his thoughts and found exactly what he needed below him in the tavern. A squad of gaurds was below in the tavern for one reason or another... Lyo sent them all the orders they would need... Quickly they entire unit mobilized. Not only was there a chance at action, but a chance to win favor with the Patron Father!!!

The One male in the city that could talk down to any female without worrying about repercussion. As they stormed up the stairs drawing steel Lyo offered the new entrant a smile.... At the same time he reached rather obviously into his leather pouch and pulled out three vials, and one small green orb.

Transferring the green orb to his left hand he would offer a smile. This could be fun. Just to stall a few minutes he would play with them a bit. Tossing one of the three vials at Cirdan and guiding it like a miniture homing missile to its new home. Once it neared the former High Elf, turned Drow no class scum it would erupt showering a light glittery sparkle all over the couch, the elf, and most of that corner of the room. moving backwards back into the bath room slightly Lyo moved the very small form of the mummified elf in with him then forcing his barriers out ward making them grow to fill the room he now occupied he raised the green glimmering orb to his lips and whispered words from the ethereal language*

“Ver gra nea bern"

The powers of the enchanted gem would trigger at the last word and Lyo would look up and smile as the portals should all be being forcibly locked off. It would be suddenly clear. The gem in his hand was a planar lock. It would force all the planes to stop touching temporarily. True it would only be local in scope but would cover about a half mile radius... Any creature caught in a gate when it closed would regrettably remain half there and half here.

Presumably it would kill them; if they were unlucky the death would take a little bit of time to fully kick in. Oh well. Drastic times and all. The rapid advance of the charging Drow gaurds would be near enough that the clamoring of armor would easily be heard in the suite. Lyo offered one warning before all hell would certainly break loose.*

“Get out of my suite, and leave this city before I have the guardsmen take you to the stockades and un-ceremonially turned into Driders for the next hunts. Leave this Girl with me and take the Former king somewhere else. I would comply quickly unless you think you are good enough to take the entire garrison headed this way?

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:49 pm

He looked dangerously at Lyo his red eyes glowing in hatred for the man more then ever before. ‘’ Shadow Whistle ‘’ his words echoed with venom now he was sizing the man up ‘’ When you are alone my lost friend you will meet the end of my blades, as for my purpose of me being here ‘’ His eyes darted towards Sharla who now wielded Mournblade who stood there ‘ As for you Sharla forever until Mournblade is with in my grasp you will be hunted take that threat not idly if one day you are alone, he looked at Stormbringer and then at her ‘’ You shall feel my wrath and I shall hold no pity among you and not even your mother can save you this time ‘’ his words calm deadly his red eyes burning with hatred for the two
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 pm

Everything seemed to be happening so fast at this time. X was still remaining calm even though he would have to retreat at this time. X thought quickly as he watched the elf's moves take place. Quickly X saw what he was planning and knew he would have to react now. X looked upon the Planar Lock gem and shook his head. This meant there was only a split second of time X could react and get him, his nephew, and his brother out. Quickly X's hands reached for his brother and gave him the largest pull on his body. The pull would end up turning into a hurl of Cirdan's body as X would launch him into the Shadow Realm through the portal. In one fluid motion X's body would follow and go through the portal bringing his nephew along with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:08 am

She said nothing but grunted in discomfort as the plane shift happened makign it rather difficult for the demon to remain in control he cursed in abyssal but sat unmoving like a toad closing the she elfs eyes and focusing on continueing to change the woman to adapt her form to his use. Such power laid in the she elf it made his mouth water but control would have to be learned.

He chuckled listening to Cirdan like he cared about his new host. She was powerful and it would be a pitty to lose such a host but he was not going to cry about it. He focused his mind trying to manipulate some sort of magic but it was blocked still.

Alone in the ever expansive darkness Sharla wept. Where she was and how she got here she did not know. She didnt even know where here was or how to get out of here "hello can anybody hear me? Anybody please help me" terror filled her as her mind raced. She felt like she was trapped back in the tombs of her land after it had fallen. Her fears made this dream like state turning the darkness around her into a labrinth of catacombs filled with corpses and the stench of death.

She covered her mouth feeling that she might be sick. The corpses got up then the half rotted skulls turning and looking at her their eyes acusing. She had let them die. She had been too weak. She was the lady of the light after all should she not give them life?

They clambered after her and she ran down endless coridors her feet moving as if through water her movements slow and slugish as the nightmarish beings behind only gained thier skelital fingers reaching out as if to tear her apart.

"Ellious! Cirdan! ANYBODY!!!!!" her cries echoing down the neverending coridor of stone and bones but not able to be heard aloud in reality
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:04 pm

A fast pack was made between Lyo and his beast. He knew he would need to be both in his body and hers if he was going to help and figure it all out. Good thing he had two minds.......

Lyo would look deep into her eyes. Into her very soul to enter her nightmarish hallucination... And then he would appear in front of her. With one hand he would pull her to him and with the other he would attack the ghouls with his yatagan. He would force the impression of its mighty powers at her mind. He knew she had never seen its enchantments so he was trying to convey to her what they were. But at the same time. In her mind she made up all of the rules. And he would have top go by those. However there was no way for her to doubt his psionic powers. She had known those very well. He would form a barrier around them. Not one like normal. But one she could almost see. So she would know what it was he was doing *

“You look lost love. Need a hand?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* His beast would grin. But not do anything to her form. He knew the demon had control. And he could assume it was at least as powerful as he. He would lift her form and the chain and move her back into the bedroom... Placing her down gently on the bed he would order the whip to make sure she didn’t go any where.... It would uncoil as much as it needed to exposing most of her flesh to the beast's view and chain her to the bed.. Four limbs in the four corners... And it would do its best to hold her there...

The beast would smile at the demon and pull out a rag of cloth and then force it into the demons mouth. Whether it wanted it or not. With a loose bit of fabric that was once her towel it would tie it in place. Effectively muzzling her for now as well. Now the beast took the time to look her over again. It had been year’s, no centuries since it had done this last. And it remembered every little moan and gasp he made her make. He wondered for a moment if the demon would share her arousal points? After a few minutes he would cover her in a sheet for a semblance of modesty while he allowed Lyo the use of most of their powers*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gaurds in the hall way came screaming to the door as an illusion opened it up and explained that it was dealt with but for their bravery they would be granted a reward best not described to the normal viewing public. It is easy to say however that they all left and went back down stairs. Their reward waiting for another day when the lord master was better .and was back from saving the little lost elf....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:25 am

She blinked as Lyo was suddenly there it didn't make sense, but then none of it made sense. She looked around the crypt hall that suddenly didn't seem that long now with the ghouls gone she grasped onto his arm tightly almost afraid he too would vanish like the ghouls had when he attacked. She didn't want to be alone down here amidst all these bones "I am lost... I don't even know where I am... this looks like the crypts of my kingdom but they have long since been retaken by the forest" She looked at him. This place would reflect any and all fears she had all her inner demons so to speak.

The scenery around them would morph ti;ll they were outside they were in a grassy field under a large oak there was a little girl crying under the tree. the girl was a very young elf looking to be no more then 6 by human standards. She had long golden color hair a silver crescent scar on her brow. her eyes when she looked up were the same violet as the she elves. She released him and walked over two the girl "whats wrong darling?" She asked kneeling down to the girls level. "I'm all alone... everyone's gone! Everyone has up and left.." the girl said in between tearful sobs "Ellious, Cirdan, even Barthoren"

Sharla lifted the girl up into her arms and held her against her chest. The girl cried into Sharla's shoulder while Sharla stroked her hair and spoke soothingly to her. The girls eyes turned red as she looked at Lyo her face becoming grotesque for a moment as she mouthed "don't press me elf" the girl clearly the demon for a moment before returning to normal but Sharla wouldn't be able to see such a thing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the real world the demon growled at lyos beast trying to bite him as he placed the gag in her mouth having repeatedly cursing him in abyssal and trying her bonds her lithe form arching back so that only her head and her calves, clenched fists and heels were touching the bed the chains would creak in protest but they held strong. No doubt the demon wanted to kill him. She growled but felt the invasion in the she elf's mind. my it was getting crowded in there.... so she closed her eyes and the demon spoke to lyo through the dream before snapping back to reality pondering its next action. how best to handle this annoying elf and his pet demon for no self respecting demon would be subservient to any creature willingly as this one seemed to be to this Lyo person
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:49 am

He was aware of her confusion and he in turn was trying to help set a different scene in her mind...something above ground preferably. He watched everything shift around them and made sure to stay in physical contact with her as it did. It was always disconcerting being a visitor in another’s mind. But this time he had little choice. As the little child came into view he swore it was Sharla as a child. Why did she see that? Then it turned demonic and glared at him. Lyo offered a smile back to it and then moved up to comfort Sharla.*

“It is all right Hun. We just need to get you somewhere safe. I think Cirdan or one of his lack wits did this to us… But I can get you out. Once I figure out where we are. I think its some kind of illusion. Or maybe a pocket realm... but remember our fears off this place power... so try no t to think about hordes of undead or dragons eating me... it wont be pleasant in the long run I think.”

He moved to take the hand of the elf maiden that he had done so many wrongs to. And then lead her towards a ruined building not to far away ….. He didn’t really speak much. But that was because he knew what thoughts she was having. He had no need to speak but he did do it for her comfort .yet he would shield his thoughts and words from Belial *

“Mistress of the light .how is it that when ever we end up together it means something bad is happening... And Cirdan gets involved? For an ex fiancé he sure does seem to stalk you often”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beast offered a smile to the demon trying to free itself from the chains...to bad it didn’t know the strength of that whip. Reaching into a drawer the beast pulled out a small dark red rod. And grinning manically. After a few seconds he sat down on the bed and looked the body the demon was in over thoroughly while it turned the wand around in his fingers

After a few more seconds the wand began to make a humming sound the beast grinned as it pulled back the sheet and looked on at what it as about to do …. Moving carefully he touched the wand to her chest, near her heart. A sudden shock would arc into her. An immense amount of pain would enter the shared body and Lyo would do his best to shield her from it. Severing even more ties to the out side world and her mind ……

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In her mind the entry way he was taking her to would be a place far secluded from her conscious body and would allow him to take her out of her body altogether... he was already making a bridge at the door way to his own mind... once he got her there this would be come an easy task ..Especially if the demon was in tow.*

“Come mistress it isn’t far. I bet we shall at least find something there to identify where we are? Maybe a map or compass?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:47 pm

her body arched in pain and she writhed while letting out a great almost howling sound as the pain wracked through her body again the demon began to curse him but it was muffled. The demon writhed and chewed at the gag trying to dislodge it with her tongue. He would kill this annoying elf given the chance. rip his eyes and tounge out then work from there. THE eyes rolled back as he stepped into her mind trying to work some advantage seeing what Lyo was trying to do and intent on preventing it at all costs

----------------------------------------------------------

She pulled away from Lyo as she was shocked "ow that smarted" she said having left the little girl behind letting Lyo guide her for the most part She was about to take his hand again though when she heard a voice say her name. It was not her husbands or Cirdan's but some one who she hadn't heard in ages. Some one she had been so sure was dead. She looked shocked but her eyes twinkled with hope and she smiled. Behind them the girl had up and vanished and not a few feet away stood a very handsome elf. He was 5'6 so only about a foot taller then the she elf. He had short honey blond locks that fell over his green eyes he was dressed as the picturesque knight she had last seen him in his mythril shirt shimmering his hand on his sword comfortably.

"ELLIOUS!" She ran up to him and jumped up into his arms as he caught her and spun her around She kissed him repeatedly "oh Melonamin.... Ive missed you so... much" she said between kisses and bouts of affection "Where have you been... all this time" she asked and he had the decency to blush "My lady you have company.... and I have been here at home waiting for your return... come invite your companion if you wish but i was thinking of having some tea if you would so grace me with your presence"

She turned to look at Lyo with a large smile on her face looking happier then he had ever seen her "wont you join us Lyo?" She said holding onto her beloveds arm as if afraid he would vanish
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:32 pm

The Beast could easily feel the hatred directed at it from the other demons mind. Nevertheless, little did it know, the union with Lyo at birth gives it powers and removes vulnerabilities at the same time. True it was stuck with Lyo. However, a lot of their past neither of them could tell a difference in whom was control when they thought about it.

Just sometimes they were benevolent other times not. To them it was not really a matter of power as it was perception. The demon had had times of complete control over the body and complete solitude in the mind. IT was happy with its existence, especially when it has to torture another unbound demon. The Beast would warn Lyo of the coming invasion as the demon turned its psyche inward. And that would just make it less aware of what The Beast did any ways

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyo would watch the surrounds shift away from his intended path as he was warned Belial was returning. This was proving more complicated then he wanted .but it was doable still it would allow him to set up several layers of illusion on top of each other, one over the next. Making a true web of lies … with the Aid of The Beast Lyo would start on the out side of the mind and work his way in. but only after raising his mental shielding, so as to keep his mind separate from Sharla’s..

With a slightly visible sigh he would move to take the lovely ladies hand while he saw through the illusionary guise of the demon … whom ever Ellious was it was obvious he was close to her. He wondered how they separated. Was it war? Could it have been Belial? Or her life of service to the faith?

He shook his head and moved forward taking her hand gently and sweetly, then he would follow after the pair.. Demon and priestess, it was Quite a sight... To bad, she hadn’t seen the new outfit Belial had chosen for her in the real world. As they moved towards the house Ellious would lead her to, a broom would Fall in her path, in the doorway and probably make her stumble.

Yet after she was past it, whether on her feet or not, the broom would vanish replaced by intertwined bead ropes: one of silver, one of hematite, one of jade, and one of garnet. With what appeared to be an expertly crafted golden key at one end of the braid and a very exquisite lock on the other. Nevertheless, if examined closely there were no knots or any breaks in the cords. It would just stop being one gem and start being another, and it just begged to be picked up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:17 pm

The demon caught her hand in the guise of Ellious and wanted to get the key whatever it was away from her but she was to fast and picked it up examining it "how pretty" She said and wound the cord lightly around one wrist so not to lose it given the only other place she had to put it was in her cleavage down her bodice and she would never do something like that with two men watching her

The demon watched Lyo with distrust wanting to force him out of her mind but knowing he could not do it on his own it was her mind after all and doing so she would have to be aware that this was not real that this was her mind and in so doing he could be forced out of her mind as well and given he had little control on the outside world he would not willingly allow that

She studied it and tried the key on the lock while it hung around her wrist being quite curious about it and it was so pretty after all
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Illusion over illusion was layered over the outside world that both demon and priestess world see if awoken suddenly. It would have changed to a forest scene. Their body chained to a large granite stone, still only really dressed in the demons lovely miniature garb and nothing else. Even the cape would seem to have been cut off of the outfit. Leaving her mostly exposed to the world around. A gentle smell of burning pine and ash wood nearby would roll past bringing the smells of wonderful campfire cooking, and by wonderful I of course mean burnt. A gentle breeze would roll by periodically but other then that no forms of life had been added to the illusions yet as they were waiting on interaction with the demon before it could get started…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the inside of Sharla mind he was smirking as she played with the lock and key. Glancing at the demon for a second and smiling warmly and mouthed “I still know you” then raised his eyebrows in gesture at it. But he didn't say anything about the lock and key now wrapped round Sharla like a coiled snake awaiting attention from her hand. She would feel a gentle caress on her neck as she played with the lock, and once the key was inserted and turned even a hair a flash of light would start to glow across what was previously hidden ruins on its face. The words were simple; it said ‘unlock me for safety’, But they would be presented to the demons eyes differently, to it the verse would read ‘Thy will be done’ He would not yet give away anything about the next riddles before them. Only leave it to the female Elves constant curiosity to guide her.

In truth part of the battle was done for already, and soon enough it would be downhill for this little waste of intelligence invading Sharla’s mind. He might not be able to remove it from her entirely. But he knew a place where he could. And an even better place to stick it for a while once it was plucked from that place. A thought would drift into Sharla’s mind from His, and she would hear it as if he spoke. But to the demon it would merely appear a hiccup from the Elven invader present in this mind.*

“Lady of the Light, Why is it that every time you and I almost get alone something interrupts the moment? And. If I get you safely out of here, do you mind trying to start this morning over?”

* He would block her thoughts about Ellious for a moment. As if not only was he not here. To make it like he never was while he asked. Once she did answer it would be ever so clear to the demon that something was not going the way it wanted. He was gaining powers in her mind that he shouldn’t be able to have, but then again.they would have to be solely in her mind for him to be limited. And without truly well trained Psionic Powers it would be impossible to know that, that key was a link that was sending them ever so quickly from her mind into Lyo’s. A place where he would have not only more power, but back up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Sharla was forced out of her own mind by the demon and again the world changed unbeknownst to her she changed to however slightly.. her eyes lightened and her feel seemed to give off a sweeter lighter more innocent feel. She looked around and tried against her bonds feeling utterly confused and perceiving that she was alone panic began to set in. "Ellious.... Lyo..... whats going on..." She looked down feeling cold and spotted her very scant attire and turned scarlet "LYO THIS ISNT FUNNY YOU PERVERT" she said and struggled against her bonds even more only seconds away from crying despite how angry she sounded she was far more confused and frightened.

---------------------------------------------------

The demon watched her vanish knowing he had full control now and in her confused state she would be easy to repress again leaving him in full control. "Good no more interruptions" he said and picked up the lock she had dropped as she vanished. "Distracting my host with trinkets wont help you know elf" he said and flung back his elven disguise and in the dream state he made him self larger then life so he towered over Lyo and drew his sword. "Your demon should have tough you not to interfere with other demons foolish little elf"
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:44 pm

* As Sharla vanished from the scene, Lyo stifled a grin. Nevertheless, when the stupid demon fell for the trick and picked up the lock he could not help but laugh… even if there was a sudden gut wrenching pull that finished the transfer into Lyo’s mind. Poor demon was now in the wrong body. and here’ll had plenty of practice with demons… but at the same time the Beast warned Lyo of Sharla's entrance to the illusion around her… crap… but Lyo went with the moment .. Allowing the illusion to entertain Sharla for a minute while he dealt with this pest.

As Belial grew to a ridicules height and towered over Lyo the elf was still smiling. But that was because Lyo’s beast had come in to play… even as tall as Belial was now .the beast was bigger… it would grab him by the back of his neck tween thumb and forefinger and lift the hand sized ninny up.. And turn him to face the beast holding him*

“WE have taught our host well. At least well enough to trap you in out mind. How about you play nice Belial your not in your host, you are in myne. And I don’t think you are nearly capable of handling two Psion’s “

* In the specking, the beast would shrink both itself and the demon Belial... to a more fitting height so that know the beast was Lyo sized and Belial was palm sized…. He looked over the Demon as he locked away its powers and smiled revealing its vampiric fangs. Mean while Lyo looked the pair over, semi-saluted and vanished…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene Sharla was in did not move for several moments. True it felt oddly, like the wind was running gentle fingers over her skin and chest. Nevertheless, even that was removed to reveal the true setting. Back in the bedroom. Sharla still. Scantily clad and chained to the bed by what would feel like an ever moving and writhing living chain. Nevertheless, sitting on the bed next to her was a still barely dressed Lyo. He never had a chance to put on his shirt. Or anything other then his doublet and pants…

He leaned over Sharla, ran his fingers gently through her hair, and looked her very sweetly in the eyes. He was secretly trying to ignore the ranting and screaming of the demon that was being tortured in his mind as Lyo’s own beast was giving it flashes of deaths. Including all the pain and agony that went with it… occasionally Lyo wondered if his beast’s methods would make it worse or better.

“Sharla your … how do I put this ...you were possessed ...Barthoren's Demon Belial ...he took you over ... he actually choose this form of attire for you not me… but thank you for the thought”

Lyo paused as the beast played back a particularly bad death… and he looked paled for a moment before he spoke again …*

“I have currently locked him in my mind... But don’t know how long this will work… I think. I need… A cleric? And I don’t say those words ever…..”

* The strain on Lyo was becoming very apparent as he seemed flush and was sweating lightly. This for a wood elf took a lot to ever cause. As the final illusions faded away, his tattoo would seemingly melt away into a running mess of blood on his face. Staining his doublet and chest heavily. It seemed Belial was a very true demon. And without being bonded to Lyo as his demon was, it activated part of his curse. Namely, what was going on now… he blinked frequently and seemed to be losing his balance a bit, as he wavered on the bed… it had not even been more then a few minutes that Belial was inside of him but it was taking his toll fast of the Elven rogue.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:38 pm

She looked around watching the scene change to where she was chained to a bed scantly clad and Lyo was siting next to her quite calmly she struggled against the chains move for several moments. Wanting to cover herself to keep her immodest appearance from his eyes... first she had run in on him while in the bath and now this. One would begin to wonder if perhaps she liked him if this behavior continued. The living chain moved over her like a big snake in her mind.

Her eyes met his as he leaned over her and ran his fingers through her hair. He was being nice and it confused her even more, today seemed a day for her confusion. She had no idea what was going on in hos mind but she noted he did seem a tad distracted.

“Possessed... me..." seeming not to believe it for half a moment. "but why would Belial take over me.. I'm weak.." again she tried to pull against the chains to cover herself

She watched him as he paused and paled infront of her he had locked him inside his mind or so he claimed.. she would have been disinclined to believe him if if hadn't been for how he looked "well it seems this cleric is a little tied up at the moment so i sedgiest you look elsewhere..." she said not even smirking at the irony of what she had said
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 pm

He blinked and faltered but before he fell over, he caught his balance. It was obvious he was not going to stay conscious for much longer. The toll was too great on his body. He reached towards her wrist and as he touched the chain, it uncoiled from her body and shrunk back down into his bullwhip. Then self coiled on the bed before becoming dormant again. His body wavered again spinning slightly as he retracted his hand from touching her and her tried to steady himself in his upright position.*

“I think... Need to be exorcised... Or what ever it is your godly types do to get rid of demons. However, you may desire to do it fast love. I am not sure my beast will be able to hold him once I pass out. And that may be sooner then I would like…”* he moved away from her a bit knowing she would want to cover up. For some reason she did not ever show off that wonderful body she had .and he was going to miss it once it was back in that high neckline and low hem. But oh well. As long as he had done some good to offset a little of the evil he had done it was okay right.

He wavered again and this time fell over. Then regrettably fell off the bed to the floor. However, he did not even so much as groan when he hit the floor. The pain from his curse was far more then gravity could offer. He was still trying to stay awake. Awake he had defenses against Belial escaping him. He had to stay awake, had to stay in control the worst thing that could happen would be for Belial to get control of Lyo’s body.

“You. Might wanna run away soon… not gonna be … able to … old this”

He was rapidly giving in to the pain. But more the blood loss was affecting him. That was one of the shortcomings of his curse. Religion caused him to die if he hung out with it to much. He never understood that part. It must have something to do with his goddess not wanting him to try to talk to any of the gods... Or maybe just her?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:29 pm

She rubbed her wrists and quickly covered herself with a sheet the outfit the demon had given her not at all modest enough for her like she held it to her with one hand her bare feet silent on the floor as she walked over to him and knelled beside him. To extract the demon properly would have taken hours of preparation and near as she could tell she had no such time to pursue the procedures of the cloth. She grabed his wrist gently checking his pulse "you will be alright Lyo... just try and stay awake" She said and fetched some candles and hastily drew symbols on the floor in a circle and helped him move into the center of the circle... it would keep him from hurting or attracting her if the demon was allowed to take over... She stabbed her finger and added a drop of her blood to the circle watching the runes glow with holy power.

No doubt either demon would want to be confined or two be exercised but she looked at him a moment then looked around the room. She wanted a vessel to entrap the demon in till she got to the surface for here in the underdark where sunlight never reached they were to powerful for her to banish outright. Any vessel that could not easily be broken or opened would work even a small gemstone would work. her free hand pilfering through things to find a suitable container while the other held the sheet around her immodestly clothed form.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:50 pm

* He laid there silently on the floor while she made her self a little more modest, he was far to busy with the internal struggle to really be able to do much else. As she touched him, she would note that both his skin was growing colder and that his pulse was very hard to find. And once she did find it, it wouldn’t make her feel any better. Lyo was dying. The fight going on inside him was killing him it seemed. Nevertheless, that was not that bad, she should know that Lyo never ever actually died. However, did she have any idea of the rest of his curse?

* The holy circle she made in the room was not bad until after she placed him inside of it and activated it. Now his curse drew to new heights. He writhed in agony as if he was on fire. His screaming however did let her knew that he wasn’t dead yet. The mark on his face was glowing a darl crimson through the blood that was covering it. Lyo was no longer able to hold back anything and since his beast didn’t want to take over the other one did for a moment..

Belial. Thinking he had won out over the other two, fell for what was honestly a poorly placed trap. He took over the body. This meant the pain and agony of Lyos curse. He was unable to concentrate on anything or use any of the new powers he had the ability to draw on. This was the most painful thing he had ever felt. Every atom of his being felt a flame, but the nerves were not searing off as a real fire would have done. Nor would shock take him. In the back of his mind Lyo thought out

“Welcome to my world you wretched in'loil d'shu. xun ol satiir bwael? Vith dos”

*True, his words were an inner monologue but it made him feel better. While he forced Belial into the front, he felt less pain. And that right now was a good thing. It took a combined effort but he and the beast had managed to continue to trap Belial in Lyo’s mind.

Lyo’s room was honestly very well furnished .and other then the couch still leaning on a wall near the bath was easy to find things in. This little elf had innumerable precious things all over the place. Most of it was attached to other things like statues or fine household goods, but gems were everywhere

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:27 pm

She picked up one of the small gems he had laying around his room and watched him pitiously she hated to see him suffer so and was worried about him no man was made to suffer not even Lyo. her hands glowed brightly and her eyes turned white as the holy power ran through her whisps of light running from from her fingertips and she chanted in celestial the whisps reaching into lyos body and taking hold of belail and drawing him out Lyos body the gem in her hands glowing brightly as if it was on fire from the inside "Come Belail you have an appointment with judgement" she said and Tugged at him he lashed out leaving deep gashes across her shoulder but she trapped Belail in the gem and fell to her knees the energy the magic she had been using dissipated leaving her drained her blood dripping on the floor from the gashes
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm

* His cries silenced as she started to pull Belial form his body. The curse had taken hold to deeply and he had simply bled out. He laid there unmoving for a bit. Had it not been for the blood on his face it would be hard to see what killed him. However if the blood was removed it would seem eerie since he was unharmed. Just pale form loss of blood. However, there was no wound on him anywhere. He was just drained of blood somehow.

The scene lay quiet for several seconds. Like Romeo and Juliet they laid together in semblance of death. Then in a flash of light and a loud curse Lyo convulsed and as the tattoo on his face grew dark he sat up fast panting, breathing hard. He rolled over a bit and punched the floor. He thought that tie was it. That he might finally have been able to rest. But here he was.

He looked over Sharla to see the deep cuts on her body. but they still flowed with blood which meant she still had a pulse. He lifted her gently into his arms and placed her on his bed again. He apologized quietly as he readied to give her one of his healing vials. This was a cruel thing to do. But he had no choice,

The taste of rancid Troll dung and sweaty Ogre balls raced over her tongue and down her throat. But a second latter it burned of sour lime. The flavor had changed from the earlier vials. This one was a newer blend of ass like taste. It would heal her fast and after the dry heaves she would be healthy enough to feel the breeze on her exposed flesh. The gashed had cut what little she was in to even less. But oddly Lyo was not looking any where other then her face. And once he could he kissed her lips gently*

“Don’t do that again. You will make me worried. Dying is my job"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:07 am

Her eyes shot open as the vile fluid ran down her throat she turned her head and dry heaved no less then three times onto the floor then fell back onto the bed exhausted from the physical exertion and strain of puking "are you trying to p-" she said caught off guard by the kiss but to exhausted to push him away but noting he was looking at her face at least she shivered and crossed her arms over her chest "I am glad you are alright... i was worried about you... and i don't plan on letting you die Lyo.... "
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:10 pm

* He knew her question before she asked it. Several people wondered what the goal of those potions was. But for a change he was just happy someone else had to drink it. He knew she was not forward enough of a person to kiss him back. But that didn’t matter at the moment. This was his way of, well rewarding her. As he broke the gently kiss he reached out towards mess in the living room where the couch got over turned and a blanket floated to him quickly. He then placed it over her body covering her ever so scrumptious form gently.

Even if he would have loved to look her over, and touch her body he did not. His hands had done enough to her under the guide of his demon all those years ago. He moved away from her and over to his closet. There had to be something in there that was not, slutty, right? Well after several minutes of finding nothing but erotic, or extremely skimpy attire he was left wondering about the last time any of his women ever dressed them selves. And exactly how much Drow girls paraded around in nothing because they could. He turned a bit to face her. Slowly so she had time to cover again if needed*

“I don’t have anything up to your.. Morals love. Do you mind a shirt and trousers for now? We can try the Tailors shops to see if they make anything down here that is not revealing. I am certain there has to be one Drow with some form of self-consciences. And don’t worry I don’t often plan on dying myself, but then again it isn’t like I run around avoiding it to much”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:48 am

She held the fabric against her skin and nodded "yes not like I have much choice" She petted her pup and looked at Lyo not sure what would happen now with Belial safely locked away could everything go back to some semblance of normalcy her book still missing and she was in a drow city with a man she did not wholely trust without any of her personal effects
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:06 pm

* He grinned and pulled out a pair of linen pants that would be entirely to big for her, and a shirt that would go to nearly her knees. She was going to be dressed like a miniature him, just very pale and busty. She was going to have to wear her slippers because there was no chance he had boots for her feet. However, with a creative use of lacing and belts he was mostly certain he could keep his clothing on her small frame.

He handed her the clothing and then pulled out several long laces that normally would’ve been used to keep his doublet closed, or his boots on. Then fishing out a spare belt for her and a velvet band for her hair he stood up and made sure to leave his back to her. Since he doubted she would have changed with him here, he grinned and spoke softly*

“Love; there is no chance those are going to stay on unaided. I promise not to look, but please put that on so I can tie you up to keep it from falling off and flashing the whole city that pert little rump of yours.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 pm

She did not feel comfortable but looked at his selection of women's clothes... most even if they were decent enough would still be too big for her so she began the tedious process of pulling on the shirt while holding the sheet around her nearly dropping the sheet atleast three times getting her head through it and pulling it down it hanging off her shoulder the sleeves coming down over her hands... she dropped the sheet and stepped into the pants and reached down through the shirt to pull the pants up managing to pull them up and nearly tripping over the ludachrist length of the pants...

She pouted mayhaps the woman's attire would have been better but she would not be caught dead wearing something so scant in coverage. She sighed and shook her white shimmering hair out of her face... the light hitting it got an array of highlights some silver some opalescent on color.... "I cant believe how big you are.... i never thought i was so small.... but then I've never worn anothers clothes before either...."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:19 am

* Lyo smiled deeply at her words. It was very cute how small she was. And very sad how badly his clothing fit her. Though the line of her bust coming from the shirt was incredible. It made him just want to undress and take her, but he wouldn’t, he was no longer that man. He moved close to her holding a lace and looked her over. He had to figure out how to tie this all on.

He moved his hands under the shirt and wrapped the lace around her curved waist a few times tying up the pants independently of the shirt just in case, and then slipped his hands out of the shirt without doing anything impolite. Then he moved to bind the shirt up and to her waist before he laced and tied the neck to hide that wonderful chest that he grazed over lightly a few times on accident while getting everything hidden.

Next he kneeled and wrapped the lacings around her legs binding the ever so large pants form falling to the ground and getting under her feet. And would make then cleave to her legs as if she was in this giant outfit on purpose. A little bit of artistic work with a pair of belts, and she had makeshift braces on her forearms helping hide the giantess of the sleeves and granting her access to her own hands.

A few more minutes of him moving the clothing over her body and even though it was intentional molesting of her soft and wonderful frame, every touch felt like an accident. Or that it was necessary for the outfit to work right. They also would make it impossible for her to undress her self when the time came.*

“This should work. But for safeties sake I should arm you with a blade.. If I put a pair of light fighting knives on your wondrous hips, will you kill any one on accident? No one really travels down here with out several weapons of some nature. And just being with me my dove will not detour any one who already doesn’t like me. In fact, you will become a prize in their eyes”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   

Back to top Go down

The Private Suite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next