Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A beginning of a new dawn. (Open Roleplay to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: A beginning of a new dawn. (Open Roleplay to anyone)   Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:22 pm

After the meeting with his mother in the forests a few hours ago, Lazuli finally came to a stop down the beach area and took pause to notice the scenery of the ocean itself and in the distance the small island, where if needed, he would make his retreat there. He calmed his horse as normal as she seemed nervous around the open waters. It was a white horse that when the light shinned upon them it almost seemed angelic. Lazuli sighed in relief and placed his hands on the hilt of his sword, Naldridon Flameberge. He kept his handheld crossbow strapped upon his back with leather straps, he wore black shoes and leather pants as well as a black shirt. Placed around him would be his chainmail suite of armor as his long silver hair flowed down over his shoulders. He appeared to be much like his father in a distance but a closer look would then be noticeable that it is not Cirdan himself but his son and the real heir to Tallendon.

‘’ I shall rule Tallendon once more, father, what have you done? You have many enemies in your wake and yet you sit there and do nothing about it. When I become the rightful ruler of Tallendon I shall set things right! ‘’

He brushed his hair aside and revealed his elfish features. He didn’t have many enemies to his knowledge but he feared that he'd share his father's enemies and that was something he didn’t really want. That was mostly his concern at this moment, perhaps he should parley with his enemies and seek out some form of truce between himself and them.
But the question is will they even give him a chance to speak? Or would they murder him on the spot for being naďve and thinking such rational thoughts? He kept questioning himself over and over it.

The waves were calm upon the ocean floor could hear the birds up in the sky as well as some other wildlife animals out there in the forests, he got off his horse landed softly upon the sand as he walked near the water feeling the coldness of the ocean itself as the waves crashed below his feet gently.

‘’ When I become ruler things will be set right! ‘’ He shouted towards the ocean, not really expecting any real answers since he figured he was alone. He kept repeating that thought in his head, more a motivation for himself to continue the course he was going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com

A beginning of a new dawn. (Open Roleplay to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1