Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The Private Suite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: The Private Suite   Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:38 pm

He lead her through the alleyway towards the best tavern in town... Of course depending on who was there, and your morality level it was also the worst tavern in town... When the door opened the smell of stale beer and bad whiskey was the first thing to hit you, then the noise... There were about ninety people in here, of course it was only designed to hold closer to seventy in this room... But that added ambiance right? The bar staff was working furiously to provide what was being asked for and always seeming to be behind …..

There were several people in here eating things that one never wanted to know what they were... There were also several creatures here sitting at tables that you never wanted to know what they ate... One looked to be eating something’s arm, another some ones foot….. He did his best to not look at anyone or thing other then to avoid getting in knife range... Or making sure he didnt step on any toes ….

It took nearly twenty minutes to get to the innkeeper and get his keys …. He then ordered several things in Drow that Sharla could only guess at their identity … After a few minutes negotiating he handed over some nondescript coins and headed for his room…. It was another maze of people in the next wing before they got the steps. . This mazes a little bit more polite... But not any better organized ….

Eventually after being stared at an seemingly offending no one, but in a Drow city that meant nothing... After climbing up four floors of stairs and passing more strange beings then one thought could sleep in the same tavern, they arrived at a grand sweet occupying a corner area and turret….

This was his room... He opened the door gently and motioned for her to enter first... Once she did he followed after her hound and barred and locked the door…. He took off his sir coat and hung it on a peg near the door then removed his swords… It wasn’t like he would need them… He whispered a word that seemed to guttural for Drow lips and candelabras around the room lit up... The room was quite spectacular... And seemed fit for a king...

All the trimmings were of fine spider silk or velvet. The furniture covered in unidentifiable leathers that were equally soft as the silks.... A den off to one side held all the things to hold a small business meeting and the living room area was fit to hold ten maybe fifteen comfortable…. With a whoooosh the fireplace lit up. The roaring flames were illusionary but provided heat and light none the less. Off to the sides of the room was another stairwell leading up the turret and a door way leading to the Antechamber before the Master Bedroom and all that was entailed in that, but that was for later and still blocked from view….

“Don’t worry love. We can be safe here as long as I pay the Innkeeper... Though I can not vouch for your safety in this city outside this room... Then again I can’t even vouch for my own …..The caravans should be leaving the day after tomorrow... I assume that Lazuli lost your things while sending you deeper in this tomb? Or did you go out adventuring with naught but your puppy and walking stick again? And don’t worry about the coin as I said, I have more then enough… You should just be happy this particular back stabbing thief is the one that found you … “

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:42 pm

She hardly considered it ambeiance... she could not help but stare staying close to Lyo as if afraid someone here might just reach out and make her dinner if she wasn't careful.... she had paled some but managed not to be violently ill on the spot lightly brushing up against some people not protesting when she felt some ones she wasn't sure who's hand giving her bottom a firm feel she moved quickly with Lyo then using one hand to dust herself off as if she felt dirty as if the hand had left some print on her immaculate white silk dress

The stairs winded her even her castle did not have quite so many floors that she herself visited but she took care not to fall behind fearing being molested or worse.. She turned around not seeing her wolf knowing he would not have made it through the crowded rooms she hoped he had stayed outside and she prayed he would not end up on the dinner table like whatever else the savages seemed to eat

It was worth it it seemed as she stumbled into the room watching it light up had it not been for the spider silk she would have felt quite at home but something about the fabric made her skin crawl. She relaxed hearing him lock and bar the door grasping the stone still she thanked Luna for her mercy in her mind. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths then sparks flying through the air to hover around her and be absorbed into her skin.

She listened to him speak nodding true it was a cage of sorts but one for her own safety to keep the monsters out.... it was only then when he spoke did she realise her bag was missing she looked down trying to convince herself he was mistaken or joking but could not she clasped her hands in little fists her eyes glimmered with tears she refused to shed in front of him "aye they probably fell down in the cavern so i have no hope of recovering them" She was upset because some items in her bag simply could not be replaced and one of witch could be very dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands....

A gift from her mother the goddess herself it was a book written by the god with how to work all sorts of miracles and how to make one immortal and how with the blood of a god (or demigoddess such as herself) one could become a god as well "I need to get my things back or I and the entire realm could be in very big trouble" she said trying to keep her voice as calm as possible even though she was on the verge of something beyond either panic or sorrow... the sweet oblivion called despair
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:12 am

“Dont feel to bad Mistress of Light. This city can grow on you, kinda like mold"

* He smiled and moved through to be nearer the den... He was digging through a large envelope looking for something while he was watching her look around his suite... Her dog was going to be brought in via another route...One that involved a tranquilizer and a lot of lifting... But better that than leaving it outside. For a moment Lyo felt bad for the slaves that had to do it... Then he remembered it was their job... Somehow that made him okay with it again... He headed for the door and was opening it just as the first knock landed... The servant nearly shrieked from freight... Lyo smirked......

Three servants brought in covered trays that from the delicious smells must have been food of some divine chief’s master creation... They sat them down on a nearby table and another placed a bottle of fortified port down with two glasses... The port was a very strong but pleasant tasting drink... And in quantity even could do in Lyo for a time... But the idea was not to get drunk... Merely enjoy the fineries this city had to offer...

The servants left and he re-locked up everything... He moved to lift the lids off the food trays and looked at what was brought.... Several rare dishes... Two very fine soup bowls... But he hadn’t the heart to tell her the ingredients. But they smelled like heaven and tasted the same.... Then of course some fruits... Several varieties that only grew in the Underdark… He sat gently in a near by chair and looked Sharla over... From head to toe... With a few interested pauses in between, ahh the memories…

He motioned for her to join him and eat something if she was hungry... Knowing the wizard that sent her here, he might have teleported lunch to Skull-Port... Lyo was smirking as she talked about saving her things and realm destroying consequences ... Figures... With women nothing is as easy as buying a new one is it ... Oh well... It wasn’t like he had better to do... He could take her shopping and see if they could get re-supplied... Depending on what was lost where it might be safe... Or already on auction ....*

“Dont worry, if you can tell me of the path you took to get into the Underdark and where you lost it at... If it was not teleported off into the Abyss we can go get it... I know most of the ways down here and a good number of other caves as well..... There are only so many your pet could have made the entrance into. That must eliminate some of them, right dove? I do have a few warnings for you though while we are down here, the first is kind of silly and a bit insulting... But where as on the surface a woman is supposed to walk on a mans right... Here it’s backwards... Yes I know what it means up there but here it’s a woman's world down here... So I being on your right means I am not for sale... Also most people will try and addresses you first while we are together... Men mean little here... They come and go and are very replaceable.... And please whatever you do. Dont use any magic while we are in public... That will go over poorly”

* He popped what looked like a blue grape in his mouth and chewed on it carelessly, but somehow politely at the same time... It seemed even this brigand had table manners ... The port wine bottle seemed to not only open itself but to poor them both glasses as well. The wine sat into self down and two glasses floated over... A smaller less full one for her and a larger more filled one for him.... He took his from the invisible servant and instead of sipping, took a drink like one would from a tankard. He then set it down gently and began eating a light blue piece of ... Well she might not be sure what it was... But he used a knife to cut it and a fork to eat it*

“Describe to me exactly where you were last to see if I can figure it out... Who knows if we are lucky it will be nearby and off the path so we can get it quickly and not have to worry about Umber-Hulks, Driders, or Goblins... As long as it is not magically in Matron Mother’s hands we are fine... But if she does have it count your blessing and take this as a lesson on why you don’t carry forbidden lore with you while adventuring...."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:45 am

She shuddered at his words suddenly feeling as though she needed a bath... She watched the servant come and smiled spite herself when the servant screamed and sat down across from him her staff leaning next to her chair just in case she had to defend herself

She looked at the food it smelled good even if it looked unusual to her she looked at him wondering if the food had been drugged... but she was very hungry a meal of biscuits and berrys and she couldn't recall how long ago that was.... so she took polite little bites of everything "thank you" she said softly bolting her lips with her napkin even though she felt ravaneous

"I took no path.. i was teleported here by that untalented uncharming twit of an elf..." she said taking a sip of the port "last i recall i was in a cave i do not recall even how i got there but this cave was lined with crystals so it shimmered with what little light there was there was a crevice in the floor with a river running deep bellow and a bridge running over it.... beyond that i know nothing.. and the item is a book a gift from my mother"

She paused to see if he knew who her mother was then continuing "its a very powerful book containing miracles and other powerful rituals one to even become a god if one so desired..... that is why i fear it to be lost I fear it will fall into the wrong hands.... it is bound in a silver volume with a god-stone on it... that keeps it from being destroyed... and also gives it other abilities...." namely the ability to translate itself into any written language the wilder understood, being made in part by all gods the book showed no favor to good or evil lawful or chaotic she gave him no details that her blood would do fearing he might betray her for power yet she must tell him some to understand the very real danger posed by this
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:17 pm

“Well hopefully you have some way for tracking that book other then that description dove... There are a lot of caves with glowing crystals and rope bridges over waterways down here.... If you had anything more specific you would make this a lot easier... I would hate to go all the way out to the surface to ask Lazuli how he got where ever he meet up with you.... It just feels like a lot of back tracking........ But I guess if that is what is required..... Looks like you’re going to be stuck with me for a while... Think you can handle that?”

* He smiled at her sweetly and ate another piece of his blue whatever and took a polite sip of his port.... He was looking at her sweetly... Like somehow all of the things he did were either romantic or were not offensive.... He of course remembered vividly the interactions they shared last.... He didn’t even wonder how mad she was about that... It would be very difficult to explain his motives behind her kidnapping... The rest was easy... Wouldnt make her like him any better than she did now... But the rest of what he did was easy to expalin.....

He relaxed a bit in his chair and popped another grape like thing in his mouth.... He looked over at the door and sighed... He sensed something on the other side... Standing gently he excused himself politely from the table and headed towards the locked door...... He paused to turn around and look her over from afar... He did always wonder how she kept her white.... Pristine... Maybe he would have to ask... After all eventually he would have to stop spending so much on shirts... Or find a good way for getting blood out... As he turned back around he spoke to her while opening the door*

“You dont have to be polite at my table mistress... I expect you to eat... If you always eat so properly it will be lunch time before we break camp every day... I can tell you’re ravished, and no I didnt poison any of it, or have it poisoned... Just eat"

* With that he allowed in a package that was so large there were six men carrying it carefully in... And then they set it down just inside the room, were paid and they left... Then began the untying of something that turned out to be very furry.... Several knots and ropes latter he had an unwrapped Dire-Wolf of hers sleeping gracelessly in his foyer. He sighed and turned back towards her and moved to be back in his seat.... Then as he raised his glass he spoke to her sweetly like one would a lover*

“He is not hurt he is merely drugged to make him dossal enough for transport up to the room... Dont worry the drugs will wear off in a few hours. Till then he can chase cats in his dreams while we eat dinner and eventually go to bed... It is well into the almost morning down here by my count and in about another 5 hours, life in this wretched city will begin as if dawn had awoken them... If you need rest I suggest you use my Master suite… I will camp out here on the couch... I just hope Fluffy doesn’t snore...."

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:45 pm

Cirdan moved silently through the shadows wearing his chainmail suite of armor and his leather pants wrapped around his body his black elfish cloak and with a symbol of a spider marked upon it as it glowed in emerald green, placed comfortably upon his sheath his two scimitars he stopped as he neared the entrance of the tavern and looked up on the fourth floor he could see the fire place going and he knew Lyo was in there he could feel his presence with him and some other presence he had not felt in such a long time.

I couldn’t help but to smile as I stood there I moved to the stone by the tavern and glanced around to see if anyone was watching my infroversion was able to see perfectly in the dark to pick up any enemy’s with in the area sitting Indian style I gazed upon the fourth floor in full concentration. I found my spirits lift outta my body as I begin to ascend to the fourth floor and enter through the walls I floated down upon one of the couches gazing at Lyo and Sharla and I managed to hear about her spell book being lost that his son managed to lose it through teleporting her into the underdark. I couldn’t help but to chuckle at the thought. My body was transparent and I gazed at Lyo for a moment and spoke to him calmly as I always did.

‘Such a pity im surprised to see you hear Sharla what brings you to this dreadful place? Did you miss me or something and had to check to see if im alright, but from my point of view im guessing not ‘’ His voice was snappy and cold hearted. ‘’ I be sure to thank your mother in communal prayer when I see her again now that I can summon goddess and gods of different deities I managed to find favor of Lolth and I do have her full blessings now thanks to you she seemed to have been watching my movements and was pleased in every aspects said I had the potential of a Drow and perhaps even a noble ‘’ I couldn’t help but to smile as I sat there I wanted to make a mockery of her and the simple fact that she failed once more to bring me down in which I could never do such a thing.

He shift his eyes back to Lyo once more his eyes burning in ember flames ‘’ Lolth demands a sacrifice I came here to tell you this and if it is not played then you will fall out of favor ‘’ Once this said I begun my decent from the room and vanished from sight and appeared back to my normal body and made off to find the missing book Sharla had lost and once then I would transform back my old body I moved swiftly through the rocks and the shadows now in search of the missing book and in hopes to retrieve it before they could get to it.

(( I modified it so he does not know where it is and all sorry about that. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:46 am

She shrugged and looked at Lyo "i don't know what other details i can give you..." she said with a sigh listening to him and considering the prospect of of staying with him for a few days it didn't exactly trill her but it was better then other options "I am sure i will manage" she said taking his encouragement and began eating at a considerably faster rate and paused as he brought in the package her eyes lighting up upon seeing it was her pup she believed him though and what he said with a smile

Then they were joined by another visitor she looked at the transparent drow confused wondering how he had gotten in thinking it must have to do with the fact she could see through him.. She looked at him not recognising him for she remembered the man that was she had not been entirely aware of the curse my Mother put on Cirdan but she didn't respond truly no knowing ow what he spoke

When he said sacrifice she was on her feet though backing up away from them She looked at Lyo "am i to be this sacrifice he speaks of? innocent blood to appease your twisted spider queen" she was back against the window her intentions clear. If he meant her to be the sacrifice then she would jump from the fourth story window. She looked frightened and desperate.... She might land and be able to walk away... however the chances were slim but still if he meant her to die anyhow she would choose her own death.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:35 pm

*He was just hoping this evening would pick up and maybe have a chance on ending on a good note …. Yeah, so he was certain they would use different sleeping arrangements... that didn’t kill the hope yet. They weren’t asleep … Then he felt another presence entering the room... He was looking right at the Drow invader as it entered the room … Even before it was visible to the eye He could see the astral form.. It seemed so familiar yet different at the same time... He scanned the mind a little and knew it at once …Cirdan… Then it spoke to them both and ruined any chance of even intimate talks for the evening ….

He heard the words but was not entirely sure of the meaning... He thought Cirdan died in the battle for Tallendon all those years ago… Why would he have been cursed to reincarnation as a Drow.. But even that didn’t work ,the war was not that long ago was it... shouldn’t even a reborn Cirdan have been a child... There was more to this then he wanted to even bother with… Then he looked up at Sharla again. She was pressed against the wall hiding from him... She really didnt take that sacrifice bit seriously...

Then again few knew Lyo’s hatred involved all the blasted deities… He stood carefully not to look aggressive and raised his hand towards Sharla in a passive way... Both hands palms toward her... For a rare change even his classic smirk faded away from view… He moved a few steps closer to her ready in case she tried anything brash... Like leaping from a fourth floor… Odds are it wouldn’t kill her... But damn would that one hurt

“Sharla. Don’t be insane... I am no more in Lloths favor then in Arn’inth’s... The gods don’t like me... I am very sure their female counter parts feel the same way… if I wanted to harm you or use you for something I already would have … You should remember I am not one to wait or waste pleasantries. Had I other desires on you” * She would feel an invisible hand trace across her face sweetly... Gently like a lover brushing away fears* “I would have already done then... And more then likely convinced you they were your desire as well …. “

* He kept his powers ready... If she were to try and do anything strange he would be able to react in milliseconds... He was not sure why she thought that he was an evil being that would even care about Lloth’s will or pleasure… But that was life.. Everyone jumped to conclusions every now and then right... He just hoped he could help her over come this irrational thought process before he did something he would regret. Or that she would regret

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:09 pm

She felt the coolness of the glass against her back it was a comforting feeling looking at Lyo listening to him speak still breathing panicked She decided not to jump for now at least gripping tightly knuckles white but closing her eyes feeling the touch relaxing some but trying to relax herself to breathe normally was not so simple.

"no... you wouldn't.... show such... kindness.... to some..... one you meant..... to kill...." she said grasping her throat it was tight from all the anxiety feeling much like she had been dunked in cold water her chest restricting breath witch only made her panic more soon the room began to spin coughing trying to relax and calm herself but her body did that for her as her eyes rolled back in her head and she crumpled to one side her breathing calming slowly coming to a normal pace

It would give her a reprieve and during that time she was out Barthoren would not be able to reach her since she was neither awake nor dreaming therefore beyond reach
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:12 am

The view of the broken sword tavern seems to disappear through the shadows as Cirdan made his way back to the surface before he can grab a hold of the book he’ll need the right amount of energies to perform any kind of spell with this said he made his way towards the Dark Brother Hood Guild and get Ishida to unseal his former blade Stormbringer and if Ishida fails to unseal it he would have no choice to perhaps in violence he’d be forced to see things his way…

(( My post shall continue to the Dark Brother hood guild so I can state his leave here and go to the guild instead ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:09 pm

* Her breathing hung ragged in her throat... And he was unsure of why she was so panicked... But as long as that window was a viable option in her mind he didn’t advance... He knew where her anxiety was leading and soon she would either feint, or get weak in the knees... And that would be the timing he needed.... He waited in a calm non-offensive or defensive position. His stance neutral as she was panicking... It had to have been the Drow. Blasted Cirdan.... He was ruining all Lyo’s fun.... Again...

As she started to falter Lyo reached out wit his hands to catch her, and even though she was well out of his reach his powers caught her and kept her from falling to the floor.. He pulled her to him so he was holding her against his chest. His heart beat displayed that he was still calm and un-phased... He reached into her mind a bit to make sure she was fine, and helped put her in a dreamless sleep that would last several hours before she could wake. And he was fairly certain she would wake well rested ...

Moving her to his master bed, that was easily roomy enough for four or five to comfortable sleep, he placed her gently on the bed and using his powers he floated her gently towards the middle of the bed. While at the same time he removed her dirty dress and left her in the simple slip she wore under it..... He held it close to her body so she wouldnt flash him to much while she way asleep... He preferred when women did that on purpose... Not that, that kept him from looking at her body, it didn’t seem that she had changed at all in the hundreds years they were apart… He placed her into the bed and pulled the blankets over her.....

He spent the night on the couch after getting everything cleaned up and sending her dress to the cleaners to get it, refreshed... It should be back sometime tomorrow.... In the mean time he fell deep into reverie, not something he enjoyed.... His dreams were graphic and bloody... Everything he had done in his life was replayed before his eyes that night.... But it refreshed in his mind his memories of Sharla..

In the early predawn hours he had a bath heated and just before the sun rose he braved sneaking into the master bedroom for a morning bath... He removed what little he wore that night and had it too sent to wash through a chute in the bath room, and then stepped into the steaming water ... With a flick of his wrist he turned the heat up a bit more as he pulled the door closed with his mind.... Soon he would be able to was or steam away his nightmares

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 pm

She stirred with a soft groan smelling the water she opened her eyes and was glad he had covered her up. Maybe Lyo she had misjudged... he had been naught but a gentleman she looked up at the bath chambers. It would seem he had done the liberty of drawing her a bath.. a good thing in her mind for her ordeals had left her less then immaculately clean as she preferred...

She slipped from the bed her soft feet silent on the floor as she walked over to the door and pushed it open seeing nothing but steam walking over to the tub and feeling the water "I will have to thank him when he comes back" The water was hot but not uncomfortably.

She sat on the edge of the tub slowly digging her feet in no idea that Lyo was already in the top cause the steam was so thick taking off her slip not that any could see anything do to the steam but she sunk into the water with a content sigh closing her eyes and cuping water and soaking herself from head to toes
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 pm

*Lyo heard her open the door and initially assumed she would think he was in here.... After all why else would he have turned on the water? Unless she thought he was being nice to her... Then he heard her splashing at the other end... He flipped a mental coin... Stay quiet and hope she doesn’t find me... Go join her see where it goes..... Obviously he knew which more fun..... As he pushed silently off the wall and moved towards her... using his telepathic powers he tracked her... He was not sure which way she was facing but that didnt matter..... He spoke very sweetly and very quietly as not to startle her more then needed*

“Hunny I didnt think you the type to share my bath. I dont mind, please stay. I just wanted you to know I was in here, lost in the steam...... I trust you slept soundly? And are ready to start this book finding quest once we are both... More.... Presentable?"

* He feigned slight embarrassment in his vioce... He would come off slightly shy about the situation and he was one of the most well versed liars he had ever meet... He was honestly now the he was done speaking, smiling broadly.. He hope she didnt want a reply to quick so he had time to wipe this grin off..... He wanted to slid up behind her and continue where they left off all those years ago... but knew that was not right.... So he tried to be sweet. After all he did owe her some polite behavior...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:51 pm

~It was only proper that a married woman NEVER engage herself in intimate relations with another man or woman. To do so is grounds for nullification of the marriage, and in some kingdoms is concidered treason punishable by death. If only Sharla was in one of those realms everytime she tried to open up her heart and start a new life; forgetting about her 'loving' husband. But none of that mattered now, for if she would not remember on her own, another would force her to remember.

Hidden by the steam, a tall, handsome figure appeared in the waters. He was wearing nothing as this was a bath afterall. His tall, slightly muscular body submered within the hot waters. He was careful though to cloak his presence in a place like this. He didn't want to be found easily for he knew there were many who wanted the powers he held onto. Whether or not Lyo, the other man in this bath, was one of them made no difference. It was always better to be safe than sorry.

Moving silently through the waters, he did not have far to move before he was behind Sharla. His voice now disguished as Lyo as he spoke softly.~
"I hope you do not feel uncomfortable like this. Afterall, it was you who joined my bath and not the other way around. Please, stay, enjoy it with me....." ~Bathoren's figure was still shrouded in steam as his voice darkened back to its normal self~ "Enjoy this bath with me....My Dove..."

~Bathoren then came out from behind the steam, moving very close to Sharla as he extended his hands to rub her shoulders. He assumed though that she would become frieghtened before he could get any closer though and end his little game of being nice. Afterall, he made a promise to Sharla in Tai'mira that he would change for the better, despite Belial's wishes.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 pm

of course nomaterr how sweet or shy Lyos words had seemed they still startled her making her jump and splash a bit She blushed bright pink and covered herself with her arms "my apologies i just though you had drawn me a bath and left. She realised then how selfish and unthinking that had been of her looking down at her knees. Her back against the side of the tub and her arms covering her chest she managed some sense of modesty. Trying to think of some way to leave without offending him since ha had told her not to go.

She thought she heard Lyos voice again feeling his hands rubbing her shoulders from behind unable to see him but when the voice changed her reaction was only natural she screamed. Barthoren could have promised to be a righteous paladin but as always actions speak louder then words and her memories of his wrong doings still quite vivid in her mind. She flipped out of the tub with a splash then began quickly scrambling for the main room stripping the top sheet from the bed and wrapping it around her and grabbing one of Lyos swords glad that they were not to heavy for her to wield taking one out and holding it defensively with one hand since the other held the sheet in place but the sword was imbalanced in her shaky hand one could easily knock it out of her grip

In truth she had been more flighty today then any other day, but given all that had happened one could not expect her to react calmly. Still perhaps when this was over she would be embarrassed of it all. But for now this was forgotten in the adrenaline rush... her imscinst told her regardless of if they were right or wrong.... she had two choices.... fight or run.... with no supplies not even decent clothes she couldn't run and she was left with the option to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm

* He smiled as she answered and it broadened a bit when he didnt hear her exit the bath... He had several dirty thoughts of course. But left them in the back of his mind.. He was going to try and behave for a rare change of pace... He picked up the soap and was starting to wash his face when he heard another voice... His voice... For a moment he thought it was his demon talking to him then he heard her react to it... He splashed water on his face to remove the soap and as he heard the voice augment into another males voice he knew there was a problem... As Sharla bolted form the bath he reached out to feel for the person in here with him... He could sense a dead spot where something seemed to be hiding. But couldn’t sense what it was hiding.. Which was not too terribly fun...?

He would have reached to the side of the tub for his swords...But he left those in the front room last night and knew it... He was unarmed... Unarmored and in a bath with an unknown... He presumed this would get painful... He used a blast of telekinesis to clear out the fog that was in here with him and the other.. The fog would quickly dissipate as it entered the rest of the suite leavening a thin condensation in some areas... But it would leave Lyo the chance the see whatever it was in here with him.... The male looked human... But something was off.... Lyo didnt waste time trying to find out what it was just yet.....*

“Excuse me good sir... But last I checked the bell-hops stayed outside of the room until you asked for them... What makes you think I shouldn’t sell you to the slavers for intruding on the privacy of my bath?"

Lyo's body was covered in scars... The only places they did not litter about his skin were his face neck and his hands... Anything lower then his waste was covered by the soapy water, but from the looks of it he would be a lot a scar tissue there as well.. He was in a neutral stance... neither shocked or looking as violent as his words... Without sword he needed to figure out exactly what was nearby to make his threats more profitable... With Sharla in the next room he would just need to worry about finishing this off in here so she didnt have to see him get bloodied... He honestly didn’t know if she knew about his curse. But this singular interloper was not going to be enough to thwart the former rogue for long..

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:52 pm

A portal would appear through the left side of the bathroom as a figure steps out of it another Drow figure as he stepped casually in closing the portal behind him, Cirdan stood there gazing at the two men in the Bath Cirdan stood there his slender body revealed and muscles showing he wore his chainmail suite of armor upon his body and he wore his leather pants and he wore black leather shoes placed upon his right sheath his sword Stormbringer. Cirdans eyes shifted to Lyo he yet remained calm upon his awkward moment two guys naked in a tub he thought and then looked at Lyo and then at Bartheron and just shook his head trying to hold back a chuckle and thought oh..

This is who im suppose to fight how wonderful. He moves passed them and bows slightly apologizing for his intrusion and walks out of the tub with out a word and heads towards the room across the hall and then found himself facing Sharla and blinks and now really feeling awkward and then looks upon her body as she is wrapped up in a towel he blinked once more turning his head facing out the door and then at Sharla once more with a sword in her hands ‘’ Man I feel err out of place here..’’ he thought to himself out loud so that Sharla hears his comments now registering on what’s going on now… ‘’ Don’t hurt yourself milady ‘’ his voice was calm emotionless he was regarding the fact she held a sword. ‘’ So why again is your lover or whatever his name is Bartheron in another tub… With another guy… ‘’ Blinking with a slight disturbed look upon his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:11 am

~Barthoren grinned and watched Sharla leave the tub. Then as the steam went away, he heard Lyo's voice. Not looking towards the man he begins to speak. "You would do best to hold your tongue Elf. Or do I need to speak to that demon you have locked away to make you shut up? This is between me and my wife." ~Barthoren then watched as Cirdan entered and growled to himself. His body suddenly shimmered and disappeared from the tub. He then reappeared behind Sharla with his arms placed on her shoulders. He was fully clothed now though and smiled warmly as he kisses Sharla's neck~

"What is wrong my love? I hope I didn't scare you. I've been searching for you everywhere. Though I must inquire, why were you in a bath with that disgusting Elf?" ~Barthoren looks up at Cirdan and glares~ "And what is that filthy, vile, disgusting man doing here? Did he not get the hint to stay away from you after your mother cursed him? Would you like me to kill him for you Sharla? Belial is urging me to be set free and bath in his blood."

~Before Barthoren could say another word, he gasped. Barthoren's eyes glowed red as fangs appeared. He grinned devilishly as a dark ara surrounded him, then Sharla. Thrusting his head back and his arms out to his sides, Barthoren screamed in pain and agony. Behind him, a shadowy figure with glowing red eyes appeared with a devilish smirk on his face. The demon Belial laughed as his image arced up and fell head first into Sharla's head. She would feel great pain as this happened. As soon as he was completely inside her, a powerful burst of dark energy would eminate from Sharla's body, thrusting Barthoren's limp body backwards away from her. Barthoren would crash through the wall and fall to the ground, confused about what was going on and why he could no longer sense Belial. Then, Mournblade appeared before Sharla, surrounding her in a barrier that would block any intrusion until she was ready to defend herself. Mournblade would now and forever protect Sharla for its owner was Belial...and Belial was Sharla. He had the ultimate power he always wanted. Nothing could stop him now....or could it?~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:49 pm

She fell to the floor and convulsed the demons evil presence within her as deadly as a vipers touch or it would have been had she remained as she was. Belail was a clever demon though. Using his power to change her, so that his dark powers would grant her strength rather then death. However the process was not a pleasant one for the she elf who screamed as if her very soul were being tortured. She cried out a pitiful cry that in and of itself begged for mercy.

[color=orange]She quieted then her weeping subsiding a change upon her her hair growing obsidian in color her clothing changing becoming short and scantly covering her even in the least she hovered above the ground and stretched her finely shaped legs a long moment running her fingers over her body “ah well….. no pain no gain” she said in a voice clearly not her own. True it came from her lips and it sounded like her except the tone was cold, uncaring.

She walked up to Barthoren mournblade in her hands one had to be amazed normally any sword of this size she could not hold much less wield with any grace or skill yet its weight seemed comfortable in her hand. “Pawns are not meant to think…. Thus I have tossed you aside Barthoren as you are no longer useful to me.” She said and kicked his side three times until she seemed satisfied that several ribs were broken. Let him live with the pain of knowing what he had lost…. Lost the one he loved as well as a great deal of power as well..

She walked up to Cirdan then and chuckled "so tell me what is it like to shun the sun to walk amongst the people you once despised.... I imagine i will feel the same way with my new body" She said holding mournblade comfortably in front of her in a defensive stance. How far will you go for victory little elf.... will you stop this maids beating heart?" she said and chuckled darkly Lyos sword laying a few feet away but she didn't rightly care. Her focus on Cirdain presently
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:52 pm

* He knew about Lyo’s beast yet the two of them had never met before... That must make this male not human but some other form of demon... While he was in thought that blasted Drow version of Cirdan came back as well... Who was next? Killconey? As both men left the bath Lyo jumped out and dragged on a pair of pants and a spare pair of boots from the wardrobe that was tucked away in the bathroom.... With both his elfish sense's and his clairaudience he listened intently to everything that went on in the next room during the few seconds it took for him to get half dressed he would normally have killed all of the interlopers but then again.. Normally he would have been dressed...

He bounded out of the bathroom as Sharla got taken over By Barthorens demon... Something called Belial... This was a chance to strike..... With a blast of his power he pulled his greaves to his shins and they magically sealed in place over his boot and his bracers did the same to his forearms... But they seemed to warp and change a bit to fit to his bare forearms... His main belt wrapped around his waist and was looped and buckled around him granting access to his precious potions... But he needed swords... one was on the ground behind Sharla the other by the couch... Great... Then the spark of creativity...

Any psychic would have been able to feel the massive pull of energy in this next quarter second. They just couldn't have reacted fast enough. But with Cirdan in front of him... More then likely going to be ogling the near naked form of his Ex, Barthoren was distracted by his loss of power. Sharla gloating uselessly... There was little chance any of them would be able to react in the millisecond they had...

The sword on the floor where Sharla had dropped it would shoot like a bullet at Barthorens right leg... Rising only high enough to reach the poor distraught mans leg. Since it was also right next to him the strike should have gone unnoticed, even if he wasn’t currently lost over his demons betrayal. If it hit it would twist in a way to force him to the ground them it would nail him to the floor via his kneecap...

Cirdan would face the brunt of the couch... True not exactly a weapon but Lyo knew the chink in all suits of mail... Bashing... The couch would be reinforced by the Elf’s will and would hit him like a Mac truck... And then he would keep pushing if it hit trying to press Cirdan through the wall. Might kill him, might not, but if it connected it would turn bone to splinters then grind them to pulp. There was almost no chance with all of the chaos that was going on he could dodge an eight foot long sofa, and even less chance he could work any magic to stop it with the speed the attack came.

Sharla was the only one to be granted mercy... And only until Lyo could sort this out... His Chain bullwhip would spring to life on its own from its masters command the normally twenty foot chain would flash like lightning as it coiled like a silent metal snake and grew to a length of Two hundred feet. In this small room not only would it be impossible to dodge it was sentient and would continue to try until its mark was mummified by it... It would then squeeze her, crushing the air out of her lungs like a constrictor snake... Her sword would be of little use as not only was the whip made of mythril it was enchanted to be extremely strong.....

All three attacks would be triggered at once... If Sharla moved forward at all she would face the couch with Cirdan like wise him stepping forward would be blocked by the fiercely writhing chain. There was very little chance any of them would get away unscathed... the sword being so low and so close would make defending against it even more difficult the dodging a couch in the space. But its aim might be made less crippling. And even if they did the Elven Rogue was keeping a barrier skin tight around him in case they tried anything stupid against him... He was not seeking to make enemies he was truly seeking answers... And if everyone was rendered maimed then it would be easier to interrogate them and draw what information he needed from them.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:07 pm

Cirdan moved several inches closer and stopped he knew well enough of this game there trying to play upon him if he acted out he’d be dead right now and Cirdan deep down knew this and berated himself deep within him not even Bartheron or Sharla and defiantly not the demon that came out of the abyss and into this reality could even know his inner turmoil right now. He knew well enough from the past upon them both that they expect him to grovel at there feet for forgiveness his will power seemed gone right now but slowly rising up in silence digesting there very words. He felt the surge of power through Stormbringer it self as the being inside of the sword Manifested it self inside of Cirdan and allowed his own inner demon to come out into play a soft low growl escaped the lips of Cirdan himself a demonic growl nonetheless ‘’ Well if it isn’t the ever famous Belial, no I do not despise the Drow race.. I rather enjoy my time with them and no I guess I haven’t learned my lesson on staying away from Sharla ether ‘’

He grasped the hilt of Stormbringer it self firming a tight grip around it as he unsheathes it as it animates it self full of power as an illusion spread across the blade it self of darkened red flames to cast it’s glow upon the room but no heat signatures could be felt Cirdans eyes narrowed his lips curled up licking the with his tongue slowly his thirst for blood boiling deep inside of him ‘’ Do what you must to the wretched female it matters not to me, im not here for her sake ‘’ His voice was calm and deadly his eyes gazed back at Mournblade it self ‘’ I am after your …’’ but before he could finished he found that a couch was coming at him he had no time to react before him he held out his hands as he grabs a hold of the couch at the precise moment he backed against the wall and braced himself for impact as he held out his hands and held the eight foot sofa firmly preventing it in hopes it won’t kill him ‘’

What the hell is going on here ‘’ his eyes flashed at Lyo for a moment and calmed himself down as he sat there helplessly not moving a muscle now as the couch crushed him he felt the pain surge through him but didn’t flinch or cry out in agony his features remained calm and to the matters at hands he fell silent now as he watched what he did with the other two not that it mattered to Cirdan anyhow he liked nether of the people who are currently with in the room especially the one who threw the couch at him, how he managed to even be alive still is through Stormbringer’s powers surging through his veins and body it self generating some magical shield of protection upon him

'' I tell you my end first I suppose '' he still spoke calmly as he pressed his hands hard upon the couch as his body flowed with what seemed to be endless mana he was growing weak in his magic and knew well if he used it now over this couch he'd have to leave and seek some rest to gather up his mana once more in meditation he had no choice to remain behind the wall '' Personally I could care less what you do to Bartheron and Sharla or his demon '' His words wear cold and yet calm and speaks the truth how could he not hate them is the mere fact he's been transformed into a Drow by Sharla's mother and none took his side on things and that would be the cause of his hatred upon them his eyes burned with rage he wanted Mournblade with both swords he'd destroy all three of them with out even a second thought, or he could just kill the leader of the underworld and take over the Drow Kingdoms once more and have a Drow army for himself the thought had accord to him and it seemed to appease Stormbringer.

‘’ I just want Mournblade and we all can be happy once more and I teleport Sharla back into the surface world where she belongs ‘ Cirdan lied but his voice calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:17 am

The visit to the Shadow Realms had charged X's power level to a high point at this moment. His energy level had sky rocketed above his normal level and he was ready for the confrontation that might occur when he reached his brother. X's power slowly began rising as he used his control over the link between the Shadow Realm to form portals in this room that his brother was positioned in. X would form five portals through out the room. One near his brother, Lyo, Sharla, and Barthoren, and another portal in the middle of the room. Each portal was slowly releasing shadows from the Shadow Realm. As long as the portals would remain open the shadows would continue to pour out of the holes. Each hole was the size of a window except for the two larger portals that sat in the middle of the room and the one that opened near Cirdan.

As this process was slowly happening the form of X would reveal himself from the large portal that had opened next to his brother Cirdan. Here X would view his upcoming process of trying to calm this situation that was occuring. X's cloak seemed to thrash around him slowly as it moved in a single pattern like if a strong wind was hitting it. The cloak was in it's powered form of twenty feet in length and seperated all throughout the cape making it's distance much longer than what it seemed. Under the flailing of this cape X's body stood relaxed and calm but in a much aware state. His feet were on the balms and ready for any slight movement that would be directed towards him. His right arm hung low and swayed slowly his Shadow Claws ready to strike an oncoming object or and oncoming figure. His left arm though seemed to be raised to waist level and was ready to draw his Sword of the Underworld that was sheathed upon his right waist. This arm was also ready for an oncoming object and was balancing out his weight so if a quick evasion was needed it could be put together quickly.

As for X's direct manipulation of the shadows and dark matter he was channeling large amounts of energy out of the holes that were positioned near Lyo, Sharla, and Barthoren. This energy remained idle around the three and would be used at a later point. But, this summoning of this energy would take X's attention from his control over the shadows for a while now. The energy seemed to have his dark matter abilities and shadowmancy abilities combined to power it more and make it stronger for when it needed to be used. Adding the dark matter into his shadows X could eliminate the possibility of the shadows being eliminated by strong light forces such as the sun. Though the shadows that were being pulled out of the Shadow Realm didn't contain the dark matter energy to make it immune to light if this energy that was being brought in through the portals X had formed released it would correct that the moment they released the energy.

As for the portal that sat in the middle of the room it remained idle as X focused his energy upon channeling the energy out of the three holes around the three that seemed to be against his brother at this time. X's attention was now split upon the three and his brother as quick glances upon him would be taken to see his current state. X's main objective at this moment was to calm the room and then help his brother. X was hoping soon enough his nephew would come in to help him in his actions to calm this room if things seemed to get out of hand.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:04 pm

I waited on the otherside of the portal as X entered into this place where my father was. For a few moments I had watched and it was enough to see that a woman was in the vicinity. My orbs flashed from golden to red for I didn't like fighting in the presence of a woman even if she was possessed by a demon. Seeing my father pinned against a wall I did nothing but stand and watch within the portal.

Sure I could have just entered into the fight but I decided to wait and watch to see what else would happen before I would step in. It was rather odd how I knew my father was hurt but I had not told him yet what I had done to Stormbringer. This alone had brought me here and it was enough to get my attention after I had finally regained my strength from the bonding.

Though I had indeed remained inside the portal I could see my uncle's powers increasing and finally seen the elf that my sister loved. Lyo and I needed to speak with one another but the time was not now. The time would be later but I kept my eyes closely upon my father and the woman named Sharla.

At the same time as I watched all this occur a knock had been placed upon the door. I myself was not going to enter into a room so boldly without being given permission to be allowed inside. So I allowed a shadow cloan to knock upon the wooden slate in the hallway hoping it would indeed drive someone away from the action to answer the banging that was polite on the door which led to the outside of the suite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:57 am

Sharla was stunned momentarily by the sight of the whip coming to life on its own. her lithe arms tried to knock them away but it was for not... as it bound her thin frame she or rather the demon let out a curse blaming the frailty of his current host and yet he made no move to vacate the body. He was content to sit where he was like a fat toad flatly refusing to move from his spot. There was always a way out for those with a silver or serpents tongue as the case was....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharla was vaguely aware that something had changed she was someplace dark and quiet where no matter how far, or fast she traveled she never seemed to find either door nor wall or any end to this place. She collapsed after some time yet she did not feel the ache of her muscles... was she not a moment before with Lyo and Barthoren and something about a tub, the bits of memory made her blush. What had happened she remembered a blurr a great deal of pain as if her entire body had been on fire. Was she dead? She did not feel dead besides her mother was not here to greet her. What had happened she wasn't sure what had happened and she did not have a clue what had gone on. She clasped her hands and did the one thing she could think to do, pray.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belail stayed stone faced during it all even as the body's breathing was constricted eventually the mortal body would fail but his will was strong even as he heard Sharla's prayers for help in his mind he held a firm grip over that part of the situation. It was an advantage he would not willingly or easily lose. Even after the body lost control he would maintain control over her until her heart stopped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:43 pm

( THIS ACCOUNT UNDER ADMIN USE FOR THIS POST)

Lying on the ground in weak confusion Barthoran would be staring at Sharla with deepset confusion as his normally sweet wife took on the attire of a succubi as well as a decidedly demonic attitude. His eyes wide with the confusion he would see the sword speed towards him though in his shock all he has the time to do is stare at it as it imbeds itself into his kneecap and the floor. As a rising tide of red begins to consume him he would attempt to voice the confusion filling him~

"Belial? Sharla?"

~The words would fade off as the energy shock of losing Belial's continued presence found its way into his system, made worse by his lack of understanding what had happened or why~

As his system begins to almost seize he would trigger a longstanding set-up, one made with the ‘help’ of several wizards lifeblood, transporting himself to a hidden location in case of life threatening injury or incapacitation. He would have time to heal…and regain his powers to reclaim his wife.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private Suite   

Back to top Go down

The Private Suite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next