Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Apple anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Apple anyone?   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:13 pm

She had returned... seemingly she always did the she elf walked along the sands her eyes showing age and weariness in their vermilion pools. Shed traveled far.. seen many creatures some good some bad shed been the captive of a giant for a time

She was lovely as ever a gift from her mother that with the passage of time she would stay beautiful but as of late it had caused her grief the man she had loved had abandoned her.

Such was the story of her life it seemed, "Locke.... didnt you love me.. was this all some cruel joke?" If it was she felt like the punch line to a joke she did not understand.

She reached into her satchel.. the jerky was gone only the apple remained. I kindly old peddler woman had given it to her so she had been saving it the entire journey here.

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

She had been sitting by a fountain in a town square when the haggard woman in rags approached her "Why so sad dearies?" She looked up at the woman "the man I love hes disappeared and my mother wants to succeed her as the next goddess of the moon... but if i do I am destined to be alone...." "Oh dearies aye men can be fickle... but you are lovely surely there are others" She shook her head but the woman pulled out an apple of gold and red hue "here take this and cheer up pretty one it all will fade with time..."

-----------End-------------

"Do I choose a mortal life or do i chose the life of a goddess both harbor naught but loneliness for me" She took off her shoes and walked down letting the surf was over them "I would give my last breath just to be with you again Locke" She blushed remembering their talks and adventures and sighed Looking out on the horizon bringing the apple to her lips and paused she thought she sensed Locke but he was gone.... She bit into the apple the sweetness flooding her mouth. She swallowed the peice and was about to have another bite when she paused.

Her bodice it felt too tight taking her dagger she cut the threads but nothing seemed to help. She couldn't breath she couldn't cry out she fell to one side the apple falling from her hand and the surf rushing up and soaking her still form. The waves taking the only evidence the apple out into the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Her form had shimmered in the house of magic as if pulled to the beach by the waves. Her pawed feet gently touched the sands as the whirlwind grew small. Taking a deep breath, Ilmeari took in the scent of the sea. Something was not right here. Opening her eyes slowly Ilmeari scanned the sands before her. It was at this point she spotted the slender form on the she elf in the waves. Her muscles sparked as she bolted towards the still woman. Skidding to a stop she looked down at the female and frowned. The surf was coming was starting to come in fast and if she didn't move the woman she was going to be washed out to sea.

Ilmeari gently turned the female onto her back and then picked her up. Her pawed hands hooked behind her legs and one shoulder. Ilmeari hissed at the waves as they rolled over her feet. Moving as quickly as she dared, Ilmeari headed for the tree line. Steppng onto firmer ground, she gently lay the girl down.

" Who are you elf child? "

Ilmeari spoke to herself as she looked the female up and down. Sniffing her gently, she tried to pick out a scent she might know but there was none to be found. Again Ilmeari frowned as she patted herself down. She had left her pouches and weapons back at the house of magic. Again she took in a deep breath she was calling on the magic of the wild to try and help her with the she elf. A green aura glowed around her pawed hands as she held them over the woman's slender body. It passed into her filling her with natural energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:21 pm

She gave no signs of life no breath no heartbeat no other signs of life she was warm though not cold or stiff to the touch and there was an earmark of magic on her.

One could sence it if they tried also one could sence her life force however a faint trace it might be...

Sharla would appear to most layman's as quite dead but she was alive sleeping her body dormant her life signs far to faint for even the best healer to find.

In her state like a person in a coma she was aware of the other person.. able to hear her words even if she could not respond in any fashion..

She could hear and she could dream..

(OOC: sorry been watching Enchanted and snow white repeatedly.. and well i was bored..)
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:34 am

Cirdan found himself transported upon the beach his eyes looked up at the water after talking with Locke, and looked upon the direction of the Sky Ship, and at the book he held firmly upon both his hands, he kept his sword sheathed and walked down the beach and flipped through the first pages of the content. It was cool with a gentle breeze blowing he wore his black chainmail suite of armor his long silver hair cascading over his slender shoulders his pale skin reflecting against the sunlight as he walked along side of the beach as the water flew against his ankles sending chills upon his spine for what appeared several hours of walking at least until he notice two figures on nearby, allowing his curiosity guide him he moved slowly over towards the rock not to far there and peered around the rock not wanting to be notice by the two as his eyes moved at the female elf who laid there upon the sands and as he moved closer his eyes widened as he recognized her as Sharla. He looked at the other person next to her as she was casting her spells, he moved into the clearing and sat down beside the laying elf

‘’what has happened to her? ‘’

his voice calm as he spoke to Ilmeari..He turned and spoke calmly to Sharla.

‘’ Sharla...I don’t know if you remember me it has been so long it’s me Cirdan…You got to get through this..I know you can hear me.. .’’

(( Hope you dont mind but I am going to join in this one since it seems to be active..))

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 am

Had found the slight trace of life force that lay dorment within the she elf's body with the help of the Earth goddess. She still continued to channel the engery into the frail form. Her ears twitched at the sound of Cirdan even before he had looked over the rock and then come to sit with her.

" I was called by the waves from the halls of magic. I found her laying in the surf. I don't know at this moment in time what is wrong with her but I know she still lives. There is a tiny spark of magic that lays wihin her soul. I am trying to feed it with the magic of mother earth "

Ilmeari's voice though soft had an earthy undertone as if she herself was being spoke through. Her long clawed fingers worked as if pulling invisable strings. Her gaze flicked to Cirdan and the look in them didn't look good. Still the magic flowed into the she elf. Looking back at the elf she sighed.

" Child we need you to come back to this plane. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:02 pm

She did not respond, not to Cirdan and not to the woman's magic...

She was vaguely aware of them though their actions she knew they were trying to help her but nothing they did would help. for the curse was strong...

Her dreams turned to Locke and their past adventures. memories intertwined with her hopes and dreams. weaving a many splendid vision

At the corner of her mouth lingered a very small peice of the red peel... enough to tell what she had eaten but not enough to make an antidote

then the haggard old woman just happened to pass by (what a coincidence) "Oh did the little dear faint again?" She said in a sickly sweet tone
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Cirdan knew if she woke up at any moment and saw his black blade within his case he’d be in big trouble also, but he was not evil and the sword itself is within its case since he did his study on it before retrieving it back. This time was different with the sword itself he had full control of the sword he hadn’t really used it much except the one time in the Palace which should be enough to keep the blade at bay. Although Cirdan had no desire to ever use the blade it would follow him to his grave that he knew. He let out a soft sigh and then looked at Sharla as he sat next to her trying to figure out what he could do to heal her and too help her he turned the direction where the Skyship would be at with Locke and then looked at Sharla for a moment.
‘’ I think I know who can cure her from this curse she falls under, though we would need to be quick about it.. ‘’He got up and looked at the two and nodded silently he knew what had to be done and who he can rely on he turned to the Ilmeari
‘’ We need to take her to Locke he is a mage and he knows how to cure such magic I am sure of it though once I bring her there I will take my leave I have other matters to attend to plus..’’ He looks at his blade and sighed softly and then gazed at her again
‘’ I don’t think she would be happy to know that the sword is still around…’’

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Turned and looked at the hag. A deep growl escaped from her throat as she allowed the healing to stop. Shape claws grow longer as she stood herself up. Ilmeari knew the girl would be safe. Her eyes locked onto to hag's face, the fur down her back stood on end.

" What have you done to this child? "

The Hag just looked at Ilmeari and laughed.

" I have done nothing to the child and nothing you do will help her. "

Ilmeari growled again and pounced on the hag. Claws ripped into old flesh and teeth bit down. The sounds coming from the mage where not that of a mild mannered woman but that of a wild beast. She ripped out the throat of the hag while she screamed. The hag had not seen this coming and was unperpared. Ilmeari pushed the dying woman away from her and spat out the chunk of flesh that she held between her teeth. Screams came out as sickening bubbles as the woman clawed at her own throat. The hag's body stopped twitching as she drew her lass breath. Blood soaked Ilmeari from her lower jaw down to her navel. Turning slowly she faced Cirdan, her gaze to the floor.

" I am sorry you had to see that Cirdan. I don't normally do that. Yes I understand what you are saying. If you hold onto me I will be able to tap into your mind, if you allow me, so I can do a teleportation spell to get us to this Locke that you speak of. But first I must clean myself."

Bowed gently she moved towards the surf and walked into it. The water came to her hips when she stopped. Sitting down suddenly she allowed the waves to wash away the blood that soaked her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:30 am

Her soaked form grew steadily more chilled the warmth leaving her skin since she could not shiver to keep warm. She was aware of others talking but it grew more and more distant

Grateful, shed had not to see such carnage, as justified as it might have been it was not something she liked nore would have agreed to.

They seemed to get fainter and fainter as she drifted down into the silent dreamless void of her mind.. Soon nothing was left but the pitch black and the silence
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Cirdan looked at Sharla and then at the Hag and Ilmeari for a moment and watched her destroy the hag. He was actually grateful that she did it and not him because of the sword and its evil presence he had yet to purify the blade with the book Locke had given to him. He kept it hidden underneath his cloak so no one can see it; for it was strapped inside of the cloak he stood up and clasped his hands as dark grey mist formed around the three of them the mist would teleport them to the skyship Locke is located on once the Mist fades away they would no longer be within the beach area.
‘’ It is fine milady I have seen worse carnage then that in my life time. ‘’

He only offered a soft smile as he stood allowing the mist to carry them to the skyship for the mist below there feed would be solid where one could walk on or lay on if needed.

< The next person just starts a new post in the Skyship to continue the Roleplay.>

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple anyone?   

Back to top Go down

Apple anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1