Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Unexpected Guests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richter
Accepted Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Unexpected Guests   Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:20 pm

~ Richter had to blink several times to move them both to and inside of the healing clinic, but he was not really sure where else to take her. It wasn’t like he either A knew anything about this, or B wanted to take part in it. Jinyara would feel the over whelming sensation of gravity constantly changing and a severe sense of vertigo as the world around her kept changing constantly.

First they were with Teriath and Jaden. Then somewhere very high over the city. Then sever different places in the streets. Finally she would be in a hospice and on a semi soft bed. Richter still with her each time. the First thing Richter did was to pull out a vial from seemingly nowhere and press it to her lips, he would force her to drink it if need be. This was a two-fold thing. Where as yes it would numb the pain it would also trap her powers inside of her inaccessibly for sometime. After all, he didn’t want his hostage getting away with her puffy flashy vanishing trick.

The heavy armor he was wearing on his left arm was now only a golden bracelet with tribal flames etched around it. But he still bore two daggers at his hip and a bastard sword on his back. All in all he didn’t look very friendly either. Nevertheless, some appearances could be deceiving right? He would aid her in laying down after the contents of the vial were gone and he would get a pillow under her head before doing much else.

He looked down at her gently after wards and his words were much sweeter then at first their meeting would have made it seem like he would give her. His voice held a very strange accent. One from another world it seemed, and his looks were very similar to Elven. But also not, in truth he really was from a different planet. However, that conversation could come later. First, he needed her to pop. ~

“Mistress, do not fret about your lover. Your child needs your attentions first. Deal with this first, then worry about him. After all he is not the only one in jeopardy. Many a mother dies during this process. And it would not behoove you to die if he lives.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:20 am

Hearing footsteps then words, she leaves the herb work alone and walks into the clinic portion of the building. Seeing a man and a female on the bed, she smiles warmly.

"Hello... "

Stepping up beside the female on the opposite side the man is on, she looks down at her.

"May I touch her to check for injuries?"

He was asking him since he didn't look all that friendly. He obviously brought her here for some kind of healing, magical or herbs, so the question of 'what she can do for him' was not needed. Her eyes take a glance over the entire body of the female before she raises her head looking uo at the man waiting his response. She did notice the vial that was given to the female to try to digest. She had to trust the man to not poison the female in her prescence, but he looks much smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:43 pm

*As Jinyara and the strange man began to teleport somewhere else, Jinyara soon became a little ill. Leaning over a bit, she vomited. Everything around her seemed to be moving way to fast… so much different then teleporting with flames.* “Ahhhh… “ *She screamed as another contraction came. The contractions were getting much closer now. Slowly she closed her eyes.. And began to breathe deeply.

Upon opening her eyes and feeling her surrounding, she noticed that she was on some sort of bed. As she lay there, the strange man forced her to drink something she had not seen. She refused, but with the pain the was having, there was no win for Jinyara and she soon swallowed it. A bit later, her pain was gone, but she still felt her contractions. Oh she so wanted to leave, but feared where she would go.

Slowly Jinyara closed her eyes and tried to let her body relax. She should be use to bearing children, but this was different. She had never been away from family…. She was scared. She didn’t even notice him placing a pillow under her head. But again another contraction came.

Before long, she herd him speak. Slowly she nodded her head and spoke, still with her eyes closed.* “I do not fret about my lover….” *She places her hand on her stomach as another contraction came and went.* “I fret about my unborn child.” *So she says, pulling herself up in the bed and opening her eyes, looking at the man that she has spoken to.

Soon she hears footsteps and then a hello.. A bit started, she turns her head quick to see who it is, but then gets yet another contraction. Sweat slowly began to pour down her face, but still she feels little pain. The pain eases and Jinyara looks at the lady that entered the room again and speaks softly.* “Miss.. I am in LABOR!!!* Jinyara says as another contraction came.. And it was but a big one.*
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:38 pm

~ He knew the healer had seen him drug Jinyara. Though he didn’t care, he was not worried about her feeling or wither or not either trusted him. That was just simply not his concern. He was working, and had other things to think over. Like wither or not Teriath was actually good enough to get Jaden. And sadly he was not sure, but he knew the hardest part would be to get the former king to actually stand and fight.

As Jinyara so bluntly pointed out the exact situation that was going on Richter stepped back and away then looked to what he hoped was a healer with Mid-wife experience. It was plain as day that he was a warrior and not a cleric of any denomination. He took a second to read the soul of the lady that had entered, and seeing she was very aligned with her good side he motioned her over. ~

“She is uninjured, just mid berthing. If you can be of assistance to us good. If not get someone who can. I kill for a living, not assist in the maintaining of life. This Childs soul is strong, but in question. My potion has eased her pain. but I know not how much of a good thing that truly is.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Gathering all the supplies she needs to deliever a baby, she takes a seat at the foot of the bed. Raising a hand, she places a hand upon the female's stomach, a smile graces her face.

"Healthy and will be here shortly."

Keeping the hand on the stomach, her other hand starts to grab a scapel. Holding it, she waits. Just as a contraction occurs, she pulls the pain from this one, and places it into her body. Taking that negative space, she places in some numbing sensation. Makes sure that there is enough of her body from the belly button down numb. Enough to stay numb until after the birth.

"Ready?"

Says as she magically but easy enough to slowly push the child down the birthing canal of her body. Just as she sees the head of the baby, she moves her hands and places them against the shoulders and pulls the baby out. Draws the rest of the birthing out and takes care of the umbilical cord. Lifts the baby, she takes it over to a sink and cleans it up and wraps the baby up before handing the child over to the mother with it wailing away.

Returns to clean up the mother and place some medicine into her body to help the healing process before taking all the dirty linens away.

"I will be back with water and some nourishment for you ma'am"

With a single touch, the numbing sensation should start to go away.

Disposes of the dirty linens, then gets some food and water for the mother to keep her strength up. Returns and places the food on a tray smiling.

"Let me know if you need anything at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:13 pm

~ Richter was honestly greatly relieved when the Midwife arrived. He was very much so not equipped to deal with giving life. His gaze now turned to doing what he did best. Appraising others of possible threats, seeking exits, and making plans for how to use the available open space for combat if needed, hopefully with out getting in the way As she entered carrying all of the medical things he very quickly came up with numerous uses for them, even if none were for life saving.

While the actually berthing was under way Richter made himself rather scarce. He never left the room, but he at least looked out of the way and ear shot. He wasn’t. but he looked preoccupied enough that the two would assume that if they had anything secret needing said that now was the best moment. Truthfully, there was never a good moment when a being like him was with in 50 feet. However, that was a different story.

While the baby is being cleaned up and etcetera Richter continued to wait patiently for everything to be completed, After all he was not certain what exactly was going on. He neither had children nor had ever cared to be anywhere near this process. Once the Mid wife was finished with everything Richter smiled and moved closer to Jinyara again. ~

“Regrettably, even though I know you are not fully ready for travel I cannot allow either you or the child to stay here, trust me it will not be safe in the long run.. This will mean more porting. Don’t worry it will not harm the child. But we must away from here to a safer place.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:12 pm

*So much is going on, so confused she is. Her other children did not give so much trouble and they are twins. Everything the nurse was doing was but all a blur. Jinyara never even seen or felt her use any tools. All she wanted was the child to be out. Soon her muscles and the pain disappears and she realizes that she has finally given birth. Relaxing for a bit, she takes the bundle from the nurse and thanks her. Looking into the beautiful golden eyes, she fall instantly in love with the child.

Pulling the blanket to see what sex it is, she notices that it is a boy.* “Oh what a beautiful boy you are.” * She says as she leans down kissing her baby ever so sweetly on the forehead. * “A name is what you need my handsome one, but what should it be?” *Thinking to herself and of a name that would suit her new baby boy, she decides that it must begin with a J. After about 10minutes, she comes up with a name.* “Jedrek Deimoso will be your name.” * She kisses her sons head once more.

Looking up , she noticed that Richter has returned, but then again she didn’t even know hat he had left. As he approached her, he told her that it was time for them to leave. All she could do was hold her newborn baby and nod her head yes.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:30 pm

He had walked from the forest to the clinic, hoping to see his wife and new-born son. Jaden entered the clinic and immediately set about searching for them. He searched each room, calling for her. He finally found the room that they were in and entered it with tears of joy rolling down his face. He walked straight to Jinyara and knelt beside the bed. He took her hand in his and smiled at her.

"I got the message that you sent me, love. Yet, I didn't get all of it. I know part of his name is Jed. I wish to give him another name, if you allow it. His full name will be Jedrek Matias Deimoso. Now, you might want to get a little rest, my love."

He set her hand back on the bed and turned to Richter. Still smiling he looked from him to Rosaria.

"Thank you both for helping. I will stay here with her. No one else need be here while I am. Though I could use some rest as well," he said and turned to Rosaria. "Are there any chairs in the other rooms? If there are, might I have one to sit and rest my aching body?"

He awaited an answer from the woman that he had met twice, without even getting her name. His knees buckled from under him and he fell to the floor. He was already unconscious when he hit the floor hard enough to make the entire building shake.
Back to top Go down
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:12 am

She nods hearing Jaden's request.

"Sure thing."

Walks over to a nearby desk and pulls a chair. Was going to sit the chair down near Jinyara until she heard a body hit the floor. Placing the chair down, she drags a bed closer to the female and grabs Jaden under his arms and moves him closer to the table. Thinking for a moment, she sighs and doing the best she can, she lifts Jaden's body up. It took a few tries, but she eventually got him up onto the bed. Doing a few checks, she makes sure he is breathing and doing well before covering him up and resting his head on a pillow. She felt bad what she did to him, but to walk into her private residence unannounced, even to say thank you caught her off guard. She didn't expect her to learn a new spell, but at least it didn't kill him. She takes care of any injuries he might have by using a healing spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:02 pm

~ Time to leave in deed it was. as Richter readied to do the evil deed he was planning on an unexpected entrance made him glare. Her blasted husband was apparently more the Teriath could handle. Oh well no loss there. In the obviously weakened state Richter could dispatch the poor man. However, as Jaden fell to the floor exhausted a much more sinister plan was made. Before this event was only going to cost her new born son. But a lover and a son was a far better bargaining combination. A wicked grin caught his lips and he used his powers to his advantage. He moved over and touched the unconscious form of Jaden softly while he spoke very warmly. His voice never gave away the evil deed that was about to be done ~

“He is weak form combat and road weary form a long hard travel. Do not fret; he will be fine in the long run.”

~ The moment his hand touched Jaden the game was over. Since Jaden was unconscious already, presumably from fatigue, the task of touching and removing his soul would be extremely easy for one with Richter’s powers. And once it was pulled from the body a thin nearly 2D gossamer image would be visible for only a split second as Richter burned it with a tainting flame claiming it with out contract as his own.

Both in the room would be able to see him folding an invisible item up ever so small but neither should be able to see exactly what it was he was folding. Though assuming it came from Jaden’s body was very easy to do. The question of course would be. What had he just done to the man? The answer was turn him into a near zombie like being. He was not dead. However, his soul was not his. Everything about him would dull and diminish drastically.

The warms of his skin would fade fast and his blood pressure would weaken, but he would not die. And his would grew very cold an slightly clammy to the touch but was not ill. He in fact would look very near a fresh corpse in pallor. His mind would be come very foggy, only basic needs would easily register to him unless the owner of his soul ordered him to a task then he would feel an over whelming desire to complete that task in how ever his personality would normally do it. But he would be forced to carry out the actions regardless on marl compass or emotional drive.

What had been done was simple Jaden was not Richter’s newest plaything. And that was a fate that ended fast for most beings. And this being was very inconsequential to him. He was just another tool for the take over, he would be used up in the process and if he lived discarded to rot in a field somewhere to another killing him off. Next her turned his attentions to Jinyara and he grinned wickedly ~.

“Your husband is my pet. His soul my toy to do with as I please. If you do not wish the same to be true of every heir to his name including that little one in your arms you will do as I say from this moment on and you will also become my pet do you understand me woman?”

~ Where as Rosaria was blatantly ignore by Richter she was not invisible to him. And his powers kept a close eye on here as she was the only being in the room with the power to thwart any of his deeds whilst here. If she took on action against him he would simple have to cut her from this life like a cancerous tumor ~

(((Yes I am aware that my actions are an auto against Jaden, but I have read all of your CIS sheets. While he is unconscious, as he himself stated, there is nothing any of you have listed as a power that could thwart such an action. I am sorry to be such a prick about it. But all it takes is a simple touch to your person and he can touch the soul. Since none of you have Soul Sight, none would be able to have see the actions, thus no one could prevent them. I am sorry Jaden but this was part of Teraiths plan)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:36 pm

*As soon as she nodded her head, a man that looked to be a bit broken down appeared. At first Jinyara did not recognize the man, until the man grabbed her hand and spoke… it was Jaden. Jinyara was scared and wondered why Jaden has come. She looked up at Richter and then back at Jaden with worry and sadness in her eyes. When she herd her husband say the name of there child, she nodded in improvement.

As Jaden gave her hand back, she laid her baby next to her on the bed and slowly laid down in he bed. Although, it was not long that she laid down, she seen Jaden fall down and the whole building shook. The baby began to scream, as Jinyara picked him up to try to comfort him. Looking down at the ground, she seen that Jaden has fallen.

Jinyara was so worried for Jaden, she tried to get out of bed, but feeling no strength in her body she decided not to. She was also holding her newborn child and could not risk dropping him. As soon as Jaden did fall, the nurse was there to help. Thank goodness for the her, but what oh Richter? Oh she feared for Jaden, but was so helpless. She never felt so helpless and scared.

Slowly her eyes watched Richter as he began to speak and walk towards Jaden. When he placed his hand on Jaden.. A slight tremble ran through her body. She did not know what to expect or what to do, but watch. Slowly and quickly she seen Jadens soul come up out of Jadens still body. Watching Jadens soul go in flames and disappear brought tears to Jinyaras eyes. Being a necromancer was to much to bear…especially to see your loved ones soul gone and there is nothing you can do.

There were no words that Jinyara could speak as Richter came over to her with a grin on his face. Her heart was aching for her husband, but there was nothing that she could do, but protect her baby. As Richter began to speak, a shiver ran down her back. He wants her to be his pet! Slowly she places her baby down on the bed, since he has now quieted down and looks straight at Richter and speaks.* “A pet you tell me! I will not become no such thing for you! But I will not let my newborn baby be harmed.” *She says taking a deep breath with a slight sigh. Closing her eyes she speaks again.* “ For now I will do as you say….but this will not be the end. Someone will come for me!” *So she says with her last words as she opens her eyes and looks into the mans cold eyes.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:21 pm

He had felt sick before, but never like this. Jaden had been sucked dry of his soul, and he could almost nothing about it. If he had been conscious, he would have been able to do something about Richter taking his soul. Yet, he knew something that none of the others did. He started to come up with a plan that would free his soul, and in effect make things easier for his family- even though he wouldn't be alive anymore. Everything would work out. Somehow he knew that. Even though his soul was gone, his mind was still there and working. Nothing short of death could change that.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Thu May 15, 2008 10:48 pm

( I am sorry I have Waited 20 days and seen that Rosaria has posted in other threads while we have been waiting. I am taking initiative to get the ongoing plots back under way and am skipping her turn. I have spoken with the admins and where as they do not like it they have agreed to this course of action)

Richter smiled as he looked at the fire in Jinyara’s eyes. This was all going better then he ever could have hoped for. Before he left his close proximity to Jaden’s body he reached down and caressed the hilt of Hellbringer. One of the warriors broadswords, then softly he would draw the blade from its sheath carefully and watch it vanish into a puff of smoke like Jaden’s soul had done.

Everyone needed a trinket from their parents, and a weapon would be exactly what Jedrek would find most useful. Besides if Richter got exactly what he wanted out of this it would be the only proof the new born ever had that he had at one point even had family of his own. Finally moving closer to Jinyara he reached out his hand to her. Palm up for her to take so he could assist her in standing. He knew she would be weak from childbirth. Nevertheless, time was always short it seemed, and he needed to be leaving.

If she did not take his hand he would lean down and touch her shoulder. All he required was the physical contact between them so he could make a quick exit. He felt they had over stayed their welcome, and he had more important things to get accomplished before the sun set on this day. If Teriath was worth anything he might track Jaden down and finish what was begun earlier, if not then Jaden would be used in the coming war.

But that was trifle details in the great plans. Jinyara was the prize he sought right now. And since he might not have her for as long as he liked he was going to use what he could for as long as he could.

“Come Mistress. We have much to accomplish this day before you rebel against me. And I am certain you will only have so much strength left in you for magic. I will make certain that Jadrek receives his fathers sword in due time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 pm

*Silently she sat there with her eyes staring into his, she noticed that he was reaching for the one thing Jaden loved… the Hellbringer. As Richter pulled the weapon from Jadens motionless body, a boiling rage ran through her. How dare he take what is so precious and how dare he take Jedreks heritage? She said in her own self conscious mind. The Hellbringer is a weapon that is not to be taken lightly. Then all of a sudden, in a blink of an eye, the weapon vanished in a puff of smoke. All that was left was the light scent of smoke.

Angry Jinyara was to see it disappear. This man was taking everything from her. What a beast this man was to take all and leave but pain. All Jinyara wanted to do was to curl up and die, but all she could do is think about her baby. All of a sudden she noticed that Richter has came closer and is lending his hand for her. If only I could slice that hand off! She said in her thoughts again as she slowly brought her hand to his, rage burning in her eyes.

Grabbing her baby lightly she looked up at Richter as he talked. Mistress! He called her as she hinted a bit of laughter from his voice. She then spoke clearly, as the man finished.* “I will never be your mistress, you beast of a man! Nor will I ever be your servant!” *She stopped and licked her lip, then spoke again.* “I have been through to much to lose it all… and I will be damned if I lose it all to the likes of you! So don’t get use to this, cus the games have just begun and I am not ready to back down.” *Upon saying thoughs words, she looks down at her beautiful son and kisses him gently on the forehead, waiting for the departure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   Fri May 23, 2008 10:14 am

He laid there, still unconscious. The small part of his soul that none could ever take was still there, though Richter didn't know that. It pained Jaden to have to wait for his chance to regain that which was the second most precious thing to him. As his sword, Hellbringer, vanished, he made a vow that one he could find a way to contact Cirdan, he would. He'd have Cirdan protect his other until the time came when Jedrek would be able to use it. The small part of his soul would transfer into the sword and, unknowingly, into his own son. None would be able to stop what he had started to plan, though he couldn't forsee what the future held for his son.
All he knew is that Jedrek had to grow up to be strong, like his father and mother. He would make sure that happened, even if it meant that his life would end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Guests   

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Guests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1