Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:02 am

"No i know the dress ill wear it belongs to my mother i think it will need to be taken in for she is more gifted then I..." she said and kissed him "besides it bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the wedding day but i assure you it will be nothing like you've ever seen But mayhaps a veil or or something i know not Ive never had the chance to choose for myself... something silver or that glitters like the night sky and i would like to assist in preparing the wedding feast if i may... I'm no great cook but i do promise ill kill no one with my cooking" she said with a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:26 am

Locke laughed with her and smiled. "Your more then welcome to help with any part of our wedding that you want. I am sure that the chefs that will be at the reception would be more then happy to show you a few things." he said smiling. "I look back at my life now over these years, and I find that I was at times pretty stupid and should have had someone slap some sense into me. But thats done and over with now." Locke said holding Sharla tighter.

"It might take some getting used to, when we are married but I think we will figure everything out just fine." He smiled and gave her a kiss, not caring who saw it. Locke was in love and that was all that mattered to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:09 pm

Rika looked at Cirdan and smiled lightly. She was still hurt by the fact that Strombringer had come back. She was upset that Cirdan did not have her help him she wnated to help that man she loved so much. She looked down to hide her tears and her pain, she didn't wnat him to see that she was upset at all.

She formed a fist and looked up at Cirdan, "I understand Love....." she said and smiled at him. She couldn't hide her pain near him, she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 am

Cirdan stepped back several paces and glanced at them both '' Look upon the light to mark my return when everything else seems to fail I shall be there, and I shall be there for the good, tell my children '' He looks upon both of them. '' Do tell them the good i have done i may have done...'' He closed his eyes as a silent tear fell down he was regaining some of his memory back memories he wishes he never had. '' Tell them I am free that...i love them all.. as I care for the both of you ''' With this he lifted his right hand as his form begins to fade from view and he soon vanishes with out a trace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:33 am

Rika looked at him and ran to him but fell right through him when he went away. She looked around as she sat up, "Cirdan?! Cirdan!?" she yelled as tears started to flood her eyes. She started to sob loudly when she knew what had just happened. When could she see Cirdan again? When could she feel his arms aorund her. "Cirdan...." she whispered and sobbed softly as she sat thwere hugging her knees sobbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:21 pm

She smiled at Locke thinking of a thousand things she still but her cheer quickly deflated on seeing Rika... she knew how she hurt having been hurt by cirdan herself once or twice. "give me a moment love" She said and walked up to Rika her small almost childlike arms wrapped around Rika "cry not Rika... Cirdan is like the tide he may go out beyond your shores reach but he will always come back... no force can stop the tide a turning Rika" she took her silk kerchief and dabbed Rika's eyes and then hugged her even though Rika was taller then she
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Rika look at the young woman and nodded. All she could do is keep quiet and make sure that she didn't hurt anyone. She smiled softly and looked to the sky. She was upset but she refused to show it at all. "Thank you..." was all she said and all she would say until Cirdan would return back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm

Looked at Rika," He will return. He needs time to heal. He will be there for you when ever you need him." She looked down to Rika and smiled softly. Nodding once more, she turned and headed off into darkness. Silently, a soft sigh escaped her lips and she shook her head. Looking up at the sky, she spoke softly," I will watch over her till you return." She looked up and kept moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:25 pm

She hugged Rika and stood "I must go start preparations Rika but if you need me I'm sure you will be able to find me... ill probably visiting the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker while I'm at it" she said with a small smile "Buck up Rika ill not have one of my bridal maids looking quite so miserable.. you should find me we can see about getting you a dress" ^.^ She ran up and kissed Locke "well I'm going to go look at some things love how bout we meet up latter this evening for supper if you like" she didnt wait for his answer all to excited and jovial to think of those details.. with that she was out the door and onto the busy market streets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:42 am

Before Locke had a chance to answer his soon to be wife was out the door and gone. "Well I certainly hope its not going to be like that all the time when we get married." Locke said jokingly to those left in the area. "Hmm well I guess I should go see to it that my estate is prepared for changes, and prepare some food for later." He said mostly to himself but aloud, as he slowly faded from where he was going straight to Tai'mira and his estate grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Today at 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2