Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:30 am

Cirdan found himself magically transported within the healing clinic in Tallendon though he was hardly aware where he was his arms crossed over his chest as he rested there.. He felt his body weakened his spirit was broken he wondered if he'd ever be the same after these long terriable years since he had stormbringer he wondered as well...If he even deserved this second chance..he couldn't think out loud he was out cold no longer barely breathing at rest but he felt alive for now.

http://tallendon.speedyforum.com/pulsing-cave-f20/something-unexpected-t323.htm#2307

(( The fight that took place that lead him into the clinic..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:42 am

Rika looked inside and saw Cirdan. She ahd been worried, he dissappered while she was talkign wiht Elementro and Elina. "Cirdan...love?" she mumbled and quietly walked into the room. "Are you alright?" she asked him. She walked to him and sat next to him looking at his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:58 am

Walked in and looked around. Her nose twitched a bit as she gazed upon Cirdan. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she stood off to the side. Crossing her arms arcoss her chest as she watched him. Counting his breaths, and listening to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:20 am

A white owl fluttered in with a hoot and transformed into her normal self and shook the lose feathers out out of her silver hair "ug i hate molting..." she muttered to herself and looked at the open window then to the "asking to help the man who has spurned me so many times... whats to say i wont leave him..... to his fate" she paused as if listening and nodded "ever the wise words of the heavens above stun me with their truth and simplicity" she walked over to him and looked at Cirdan and the women their nodding to them not even looking at them more intent on the healing that needed to be done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:28 am

Within a mist Locke appeared in the room, visably exausted. He managed to speak a few words. "Stormbringer is no more. Heal his spirit." With that said Locke fell to the floor appearing as though he had died at that spot. However he had simply fallen into a recuperative trance, one which would give Locke the strenght he needed to once again be able to stand. His breathing was so slow that it did seem that he had died, but if one listened well enough they could hear the sound of his breaths. Even his heart beat just as slow, but he was alive. His quest was fulfilled at last Cirdan was saved, Stormbringer destroyed, and the ravaged lands of Eldari would finally be able to be restored.

So much he accomplished, and it all would bring a era of peace to Tallendon and Tai'mira.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:52 am

His eyes squinted open though they appeared hollow,emptied and lost such a deserving fate such as his own. He saw the white light hanging down upon him, he hardly registered what was going on within the room, didn't even notice Rika or Kaline or even Sharla.. Not even Locke.. He just laid there he barely heard the words from Sharla his breathing was somewhat steady now to indicate he was alive still he wondered what would happen when he returned back..If he returned... What unjustice would be brought to him for crimes he did not commit that Stormbringer was the one who possessed him this whole time. He killed Malus Stormbringer brought him death the demon inside it did it he knew. Other then Locke who else would believe his case why...Would he even kill another man an innocent man for all those Stormbringer had killed and made them think he did it..He used his own mind and made it sound like it was him a groan escaped his lips at the pain he was awake but his spirit was not with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:55 pm

"Cirdan...do not be troubled by what you see here, I am still alive and well. I have reached out to help you, as I did when I destroyed Stormbringer. The souls within that acursed blade can finally rest. However I sense you are troubled, let us take a visit to the places you have been durring the dark path you walked." Said the Locke which stood there in the room, unseen by everyone else. On the floor still was Locke himself deep in what seemed like death but was not. "This journey needs be done Cirdan, and I will help you along the way. We will visit the times which are most important for you to once again see. Durring this time I will give you a choice, which you must decide on. You choose the first place we visit."

Locke walked closer to Cirdan, moving though a table while he did so. It was almost as though Locke was just a spirit there seen only by Cirdan's mind. "Let us not be distracted by these surroundings." Locke said. Soon the room that they were in faded to a white backround with a open door nearby casting a shadow on the floor of the room they now appeared to be in. "That door will lead to where we will go now, when you are ready to walk through it." He said waiting for Cirdan to make the choice.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Cirdan was still out of it in the meterial world his mind was racing in a million directions at the time confusion begin to settle within him on now what he should do? As those questions rose a figure appears there. Cirdan looked at Locke and only nodded he was ready to see the damage he had caused now that Stormbringer was finally gone he also was glad that the spirits are no longer imprisioned by the demon within the sword it self. ' I am ready..'' he said in a calm voice yet shaky at the same time he looked upon the white room and then at the shadows that came upon it he begint to open it but he stopped and looked at Locke 'but siad nothing the look he gave him was a look of thanks he had no words to say really his mind already in a state of confusion he stepped through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:29 pm

Locke followed Cirdan through the door, closing it behind him as he did. "I will show you first the damage that Stormbringer caused to Eldari, this you needed to see for yourself. This is what Stormbringer was capiable of Cirdan, this is why I warned you of that sword when I did. This is also why I had wished you listened to me, and why I sought to destroy that sword." As Locke spoke the surroundings turned dark, there were fires everywhere and distruction. The air smelled of brimstone, and was filled with smoke. Trees were scorched and dark beasts roamed across the land. "This was once the site where Tai'mira was, you can still see where its walls stood. Now it is a home to all manner of foul beasts." Locke said turning away from the sight.

There was a creaking sound heard and a door appeared, open with bright light shining out through it. "Now let us journey to where the first victim of your return from death was slain." As Locke said that, he pushed Cirdan through giving him little choice to avoid seeing that again. When they both stepped out through the door, they soon witnessed the events which lead to Malus's death. "You looked like you enjoyed that, Cirdan. I know it was Stormbringer using you to satisfy its hunger, but there was a part of you that almost enjoyed what Stormbringer was doing with you." Said Locke shaking his head.

"I will now give you a choice here. You can continue to remember what you saw here, or you can have the memory taken from you leaving you with only the feeling it was a nightmare you witnessed. We will continue to visit these events and I will give you the same choice for them all. When you wake from this journey, you will not remember them. You will also not remember what I am doing for you as more then just a dream. Decide now Cirdan, forget this event that happened or live with it. We will move on once you decide." Locke said sitting down on a bench which stood there nearby. As Locke waited for Cirdan to decide, the event continued to play itself out, each time Cirdan would see Malus killed and the dark side of Cirdan enjoying it.

While Locke was doing this with Cirdan, he was also lying on the floor deep in the trance which he had fallen into. He could feel himself being lifted up onto a bed nearby, and was aware of everything that was happening around him even if he couldn't respond to it. He would have smiled if he could, knowing that Sharla was there in the room watching over him and Cirdan both. Locke knew that Rika too was in the room watching over Cirdan still, and Kaline still there waiting for Cirdan to wake.

However it would be sometime before Cirdan would wake from what was happening, and at that time Locke too would wake out of the trance.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Cirdan shook his head in disbelief that he had done this to someone who was innocent, such as Malus he stripped away everything from the man with out a second thought, his Pride his love and even his soul. He moved closer to the dead figure and knelt down beside Malus his fingers touching his body it was dead cold lifeless Cirdan was in tears then as he knelt beside him, as such in the real world the other people could see the tears streaming in his face '' I'm sorry...'' was all he said to Malus and so his voice in the real world seem to echo outside. He gets himeslf up from Malus corpse and looks at Locke not wanting to see this scene anymroe '' I wish to rid of this horrible memory I do not think I could handle it '' He turned back to see Malus dead body still shaking badly his own fist clenched together '' Im sorry Rika... '' he whispered softly and turned away and looked at Locke not wanting to see this event any longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 pm

"Remember it no more then." Said Locke standing up from the bench. Around them the images of the event faded, leaving only the marketplace and what was happening inside it now. "Choose your next place to visit, and we will witness that event in your life." Locke said opening another door away from the market streets. "This journey is not going to be easy for you Cirdan. You have already seen that, but it will strengthen your resolve to do good from now on. Come let us continue." He said helping Cirdan through the door.

"Do you recognize this place here?" Said Locke looking around a bit. He was waiting for Cirdan to say something before he played out the event which happened here. Locke himself was unsure where they stood, but he knew that Cirdan would know.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:06 pm

Cirdan stepped inside and there on the altar with several other people lingered Kes, everyone he knew before the times he became a ruler. Cirdan stoood there by the Altar Stormbringer was upon his hands Jade was laying on the altar nearly dying, As the events unfold Cirdan moved closer passing everyone bye with out a sound he felt the aura around his own body as the demon was under his influence then. He watched horrified as he sent Stormbringer plunging down upon Jades heart taking her life force away and stealing her very soul. '' Nooo!! Jade... '' He moved closer as he held his hands upon hers and shook his head once more '' Was I this evil...'' he turned to face Locke as he heard the screams and shouts and people running now away from the church after her death, he was in pain the expression within Cirdans eyes the sparkle of life he once knew was gone and he was now in despair he shook his head as if this was only a dream a horrible realistic dream '' If this was real Locke this memory too shall be gone..''
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:16 pm

She looked at the two women and walked up to cirdan she was unaware of this hidden conversation between Locke and Cirdan she rolled up her sleeves and took off any jewelry including a ring Locke had given her and laid them aside with care her hands turning white and see through up the elbow.. it was like surgery but instead of mending torn flesh she was mending a broken spirit... "I do apologise for any discomfort but its no better for me" she said and plunged her glowing ghostly hands into his chest her violet eyes glowing as she used her sight to see the damage to his spirit and its energies... in truth she wanted to leave him and check on alt but she had said she would help and she could not back out now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:20 pm

"You will remember it no more." Locke said shutting away the events that happened within the place. "I think we have seen enough here now. You will no longer remember the events which happened to cause this pain you feel. However you will be required in time to face them again. When that time comes I will visit you again, in this manner." When he finished speaking they once again appeared within the room in the healing clinic, and Locke left the room going out through one of the doorways that he like he had led Cirdan through.

When Locke left Cirdan, he also left the trance he had been in and stirred a bit. He wasn't quite awake yet but he was just awake enough to say something. "Is Cirdan alright now?" Locke asked reaching a hand up to reach out to who he just barely saw near Cirdan. He was waking quickly now and was regaining his strength, soon he would be able to stand once more.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Cirdan too awoken from his trance and fully healed now he let out a graon of protest from the pain when Sharla begin healing his spirit he was awaken however and everyone there he reconigzed he felt himself coming back to life his body was sore but he didnt understand why it was so sore '' I know one thing I think im going on vacation after this is done..'' he grumbled loud enough where everyone can hear. '' A very long vacation...'' he rested there and continued to stare blankly at the light trying to ignore the ideal that sharla is inside his body mending his spirit he had to relax himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:09 pm

Awkward... that was the word for this she nodded to Lockes voice but not taking her eyes off her work knowing if she became distracted it would kill Cirdan certainly and the energy could hurt her as well "almost" she said squinting her eyes this was a hard state to keep up she finished mending the last bits of his spirit and pulled her very hot hands out of him letting them turn back to flesh and blood "you should be better now Cirdain" she said and left his side picking up her jewelry without looking at him and quickly went over to locke but not touching him afraid her hands would burn him dropping her jewelry given that it started to glow and warp slightly in her hot hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Locke took hold of Sharla's hand, feeling no pain or noticing the heat. "Don't worry, this armor I wear protects me from the fire burning forth from your hands." He said with a smile. Indeed it did seem that his armor was protecting him from the heat, as the armor retained its shape in her hands. Slowly the armor drew away the heat, almost as though Sharla's hands had been placed in water. It was absorbing the heat into itself and turning it into a soft warm glow which the armor gave off. "I can see that you are looking much better now Cirdan. How do you feel now?" Locke asked looking towards him just breifly, before looking back to Sharla.

He smiled up towards her, then moved to sit upright on the bed where he was. "I think everyone will be much better off from now on. Stormbringer is gone, Cirdan is no longer on the dark path, and life seems to look bright." Locke said with a chuckle. He then stood up off of the bed, still holding onto Sharla's hands. "It is almost time." He said looking to Sharla with a smile. "Cirdan I think it is time for you to get up off that bed and show everyone gratitude for their being here to watch over you."

Locke's face was full of seriousness about what he had said. But he only kept his attention on Cirdan for a second before turning back to Sharla, smiling. "I would invite everyone here today to witness, soemthing that I should have gotten around to doing much earlier in life but was unable to do at that time. Now that I am able to, Sharla and myself have decided to be married. We will be wed at the cathedral in Tai'mira, and all within Tallendon are invited to attend." Locke said knowing that the news would be very suprising.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Cirdan let out one last groan but stopped as Sharla's hands come out of him his spirit seems to be better now, he moves out of the bed but sits down on the edge of it instead looking around the room blinking, he tilted his head some to regaurd Sharla and Locke, he turned to Kaline and Rika and everyone else standing upon the room. '' Im alright, just felt like I bumped my head really hard, and I had this horrible nightmare...'' He looks at them and blinks some '' Death and people screaming all I remember from the dream everything else well im fine I suppose '' he moves up steadily from his seat. He turns facing Sharla and bows slightly but not mockingly moreless grateful '' Thank you for healing me..'' he turns towards Locke now his moment of silence comes his eyes gazing at him and smiles softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:14 pm

She was blushing she nodded to Cirdan looking a bit puzzled at his comment on the nightmare but said nothing thinking it was for the best she turned her attention then back to Lock wordlessly smiling her eyes saying more then she could fit into words... "My Lord Locke you embarrass me... just how many people are going to attend?" she could only think of one person she wanted there her mother and maybe a Lycan or two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:54 am

Rika looked down and held her right arm. She knew what had happened and what might happen. She wished that Stormbringer didn't come back so she didnt have to see Cirdan in this pain she wouldnt wish this pain on anyone. She closed her eyes as they started to tear up. "I'm going to stand outside for a little bit..." she said and headed out the door and sat against the building. She looked up at the sky and sighed. "What am I to do?" she said crying lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:18 am

Looked at Sharla and her nose twitched a bit as her eyes simmered softly. Seeing Rika leave, she followed after her. Once she reached her, a soft sigh escaped her lips. She stood next to her and looked down at her," It is going to be ok." She smiled softly and reassuringly." Trust me, Stormbringer is gone for good. I don't feel it anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:28 am

Locke turns to look at Cirdan and for only a second Cirdan gains some idea of what happened and then it is gone, leaving the brief wink from Locke before he turns back to Sharla. "I will invite as many people who wish to attend our wedding. All of Tallendon is welcome to attend, so long as they are not walking dark paths. Everyone else visiting Tallendon too many attend if they are too not followers of darkness." He said moving to stand beside Sharla.

"Cirdan I belive you have some things on your mind you wish to speak of as well and not just your wondering what happened to you. Say them here and now when you have the chance." Locke said encouragingly to Cirdan. It seemed that Locke always knew things, even without being told he knew. Maybe it was wisdom beyond his years, or some gift that he had. Never the less Locke seemed to know what was on Cirdan's mind.

Locke then noticed that Kaline and Rika were not longer in the room. "I belive that you should follow after them Cirdan. I'd be disappointed if you didn't" He said waiting for Cirdan to move to follow them. He intended himself to follow after Cirdan and mentioned this to Sharla, giving her a slight nod and smile.
Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 am

Cirdan gets up and looks at Locke for a moment and then back at the exit where Rika and Kaline left he moves swiftly outside the room heading towards them, he stood by both of them '' I remember some, I remember that in the past I married you Kaline we bore two children Lazuli and Riisaka which are both wonderful children we have. Im sure they grown up wonderfully to the point they no longer need us to guid them on there own course and so they left our nest along time ago ' he let out a soft sigh and then looked at Kaline ' You know I love you with all my heart and soul that if I had it my way, I would go back in time and change things the damages I might have caused upon you.. ''

With this he kisses her lightly on the cheeks turning to Rika now he moves to face her placing both of his arms upon her slender shoulders gently gazing upon her eyes deeply he was speaking to both Kaline and Rika the two people he come to love and cherish above all others what drove him to the point of destroying his cursed sword it was mostly for them '' I sense pain upon your eyes Rika, But with the two of you around me both you and Kaline by my side means much to me and helping me regain some memory of the past back. I hurt you I sense it and can tell in your eyes as you gaze upon me I do not expect forgiveness, but I would like to make up for any kind of damage done to you ' he looks at her and moves over and kisses Rika on the lips gently moving away he gazes at her '' And I love you Rika for some reason my heart tells me this much.. ''

He moves back and looks at them both '' I do not know where I'd be with out you both and I do not know where I'd be with out Locke and Sharla..And for that I love all of you....But I must take this journy now I feel it in my heart that I need to take my leave I don't know when I shall be back but it is something I must do, and when I return and if your still single Rika I shall marry you and you shall become my bride that is only if you wish this to happen just remember you are your own person and I only hope you do what would make you happy ''
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:05 am

She smiled at Locke "Well It should be quite the gathering I imagine" She kissed Locke and kicked one leg up her hands on his chest "it is not far away love and there is and there is still much planning to do how do you intend to pull off such miracles by that day... and still be well rested?" she said and placed one hand on her hip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:40 am

"Time on Eldari and time here in Tallendon are completly different my Love. While we are here in Tallendon, the time in Tai'mira before our wedding day is within two weeks time. There is a slight time variance between Tai'mira and Tallendon because of these two lands being on seperate worlds. One hour in Tai'mira is a day here. But regardless of that fact, I have several Illusions which look like me taking care of things for me when I am not in Tai'mira. I've already sent one to have everything arranged for us. We will need not worry about planning anything other then what we oursleves need to do." Locke said smiling warmly at Sharla.

"Weddings are the one thing us Tai'mirans always do big, but it is because we enjoy the happiness they bring. Nothing else we do is as grand and marvelous, unless we somehow make legends out of ourselves." He said with a laugh. "There are many shops in Tai'mira in which you can find wedding dresses, but there are a few Tai'miran run shops here in Tallendon that also sell wedding dresses. We can go take a look at them all now if you want. As for myself, it is traditional for the High Lords to be wed in their armor all except for the helm. Don't ask me why that is tradition, even that still eludes me." Locke said pulling Sharla into a embrace, holding her gently.

"If there is anything you wish to do before our wedding, I will take you where you need to go to do it. We can have all the time we need." He said looking down into Sharla's eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )   

Back to top Go down

Something unexpected part 2 (read the pulsing caves )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next