Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Out of the Frying Pan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am

Aphrael returns the look in Ember's eyes, but then she turns her head away. She knew not to harm her family members even new ones. She sighs as she gets up and walks around, as she makes her emotions numb to Richter. Aphrael didn't want him to know that she is frighten of him, and that he could use her feelings for the boys to do something foolish. She knew the boys are planning something but she will keep quiet it for now.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:19 pm

“Your words are understandable your Cirdan, but I regret to say also inexperienced. I did not ask for your compliance I demanded it. Thinking you had a say in your participation is very cute. But wholly wrong.”

~ At the part to door shut behind him and so did all of the shutters covering the windows. Then the same force that just closed them would keep them locked as well. True the wood of this structure looked rather weak, and one would easily assume it could be broken through or down rather simply. Normally this assumption would have been correct. However, as long as the might that held all of the exits barred was in place it strengthened them all as if they were made of tempered steel.

Escapes chance seemed to have left these young ones for now, but if they were smart it would present it self again later. The room now would be light only by the glow form the dying flames in the hearth. Everything would take on a very shadowed complexion, but this did not hinder Richter’s eyes sight. It might possibly have even aided it. Just like his superior hearing had heard Thalos’s and Embers softly spoken words before. They were after all children and thusly severely out matched. True Richter assumed them to be simple whimpering, inexperienced children which gave them a little bit of an edge to use against the grown up, they were in for a world of mistreatment if they thought he was a friend. ~

“Now as I said earlier before you attempted to have any bright ideas. I NEED your assistance and it can either be given or taken, the choice is ultimately your own. But I would prefer not to have to rip out your souls and turn you in to simple pawns like I have done with your dear Aunt. Consider this your final warning children”

Richter had not seemed to move ever during his Lecturing, but that did not stop him from hearing and seeing almost all of what the children would , and had done. True the knife in Cirdans possession was still a secret but it was up to them how long that secret was kept. If that particular trap was sprung to early Richter would get very rough with the boys very quickly. Not to mention untrusting as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat May 31, 2008 6:54 pm

Aphrael looks at Richter then shakes her head. She would have to step in before that happen. "You wouldn't dare!" she yells, she didn't care if she is bound to his purpose. Aphrael would rather die for the boys and Ember, she would even try to help them escape. She just couldn't summon up her ice magic not without dangering the children. "Richter that goes to far even tho you own me i will protect my family, they dont even understand my arrangement with you. Cirdan and Thalos are heirs to the throne of this place." Aphrael's outburst might have startled them all even Ember. Her eyes glow dark blue with anger she didn't understand herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 pm

At this point Cirdan did not care what he had to do to get them out of there he has had it long enough. Just as the two boys turned the doors closed as well as all of the windows, Thalos quickly ran over and tried to open the door but with no such luck he walked back over pushing Ember back behind him and holding her there with his hand.

Cirdan listened to the mans words saying that they could agree and do as he tells them to do or he could rip out their little souls and use them to his wishes as he did to their aunt. Cirdan gives a puzzled look as he glances towards his Aunt shaking his head, not her?? She was family she wouldn't trick them into coming here and put their lives into danger like that. She would never let herself be taken...but obviously he was wrong.

He stepped away from his Aunt unsure of her now until she finally stepped up and tried to protect them Richter. But when she said that he only pushed her aside and stepped up a little bit past him " What do you want from us? Why did you bring us here? " His finger pointed out towards the man demanding to know " Your going to be sorry when my father gets a hold of your sorry BUTT " He stomps his foot in anger and crosses his arms over his chest just waiting to see if he was stupid enough to move forward and try something. Casually his hand falls to his side just above the hilt of his blade. Thalos glanced down just catching what it was he was doing and quickly looked up again only to see that no one els in the room had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:29 pm

*Trying to edge in front of the boys she would actually listen to the mans words. If he truly had a purpose for the boys he would not hurt them, unless they forced it. She would feel the magic pour into the wood as everything around them salad magically, feeling like a solid block around her. She would quail inside as the feeling surrounded her, before straightening and forcing herself to be calm.

As he spoke she thought, quickly and perhaps spastically, if only the things he was saying made any sense to her, what in the world is a soul, and what is a pawn? She could tell it was a threat, but what he was saying went high over her head. If she knew what he was saying she might fear him more, as is, the ease with which he trapped and threatened them let her be fairly sure what he was.

Ember would glare inside as the Blue woman started yelling at the slave Master, or at least that’s what she assumed he was. What in the world was she trying to do? Provoke the man into killing one of them as an example? She glared and tried not to react; the plainer she looked the less likely she was to be the one to make him angry. While she stood she would resist Thalos trying to move to a window, simply standing still and watching the man. He said he had two other people with him, but she didn’t feel them or see them. Were they magic? She kept her eyes empty of her magic, but didn’t know how odd it would look for a frail looking girl child to make eye contact with an adult threatening her…perhaps making her look even more off then the sparks she let off when agitated.

She would watch Cirdan push past with a internal cringe, he was gonna get backhanded, and that HURT. She would whisper to Thalos as Cirdan verbally assaulted the man,* “If we stay calm we not hurt. We go free later. When not watching. When the fires say ready.” *She would look around the cabin for the first time looking to see what kind of fire was in here, would it be candles or a true hearth? She hoped Cirdan didn't get hurt badly, but she had littel faith that he wouldn't get hurt at all.*
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Richter listened as the whole room seemed to think they had a vote on what happened next. Why did they not simply understand there was no choice being offered? Oh well it was jut going to have to get a lot rougher in here to get them all to agree it seemed. With a sigh, he would exert far more power into the room. A blast of telekinesis would hit Cirdan, Thalos, Aphrael, and Ember. Not caring about injuring any of them he would shove them back hard into the wall. Possibly breaking ribs in doing so, but not necessarily. It was very unlikely any of them would have any idea how to counter his power so there was a slim chance any one of them would not be plastered to a wall several feet off the ground.

Grinning Richter would then press a bit harder against all of them, but most against Aphrael. For the children he was making it slightly uncomfortable and harder to breath. Nevertheless, dearest aunty Aphrael was slowly getting the life crushed from her. Richter brought two fingers up to the bridge of his nose as he shook his head. He took a couple of steps forward and then took hold of a chair and turned it around to face them and sat in it as he began to speak

“Look, I think we are getting off on the wrong foot. Let me explain this more simply. I don’t need you alive, it will make it easier if you are. But don’t ever get the idea it is required that any of you live through this ordeal. If you all play nicely and do as you’re told I won’t have to add any unneeded scar tissue to your young minds or bodies. Nevertheless, if you act up, or in any way cause me annoyance, do not think I will hesitate at all when I hurt and or kill you!”

To emphasize his words he pressed harder against all of them, this was more then enough force to cause breathing to be extremely difficult to all of them, and nearly impossibly for Aphrael. But after just a second he virtually released his hold on their bodies, but still kept them afloat against the wall. Finally taking his hand form his face he looked up at the floating youths and shook his head. This was going to be one of the longest kidnappings so far. And in retrospect, killing them now was the easier road, but his blasted Master didn’t want that if it was avoidable, and so far it was.

“Lets try this again shall we…Your father is entirely the reason for this. I plan on using you, wither alive or dead. To kill him, take his crown and then give this entire kingdom over to my master. One of my clones is already attacking, and going to kill your great grandfather Elros, if you want I can keep a sword from him around for both of you if you live, think of it as a memento. If you behave I might be able to do similar with Cirdan the elder, and your dearest waste of flesh father Lazuli. But don’t despair so readily, my master does not seek out either of your blood. So you are of little consequence to me currently. Please don’t change that by acting out?”

Richter would not warn any of them as he stopped drawing on the power of the moonstone amulet and they all dropped suddenly to the ground. However, he was not done yet. The moment Aphrael hit the ground there was a long and wickedly serrated blade in his hands form nowhere and he tossed it at her right bicep. Richter was a very good shot with throwing blades, and with the shock of face planting on the hard earth floor freshly in her he doubted she would have warring of the incoming knife. Which if it hit her would hurt like hell to remove because it would rend flesh horribly as it moved through it.

“That is for revolting against me. Next time I stab one of the children and then I stab you. And the time afterwards I will simply kill you. Do I make myself clear Slave?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:02 am

It had been a few moments since the teleportation to this spot, but the kiss stilled remained on Nirvana's lips. She was dazed from the teleportation, which was quite a different experience for her since she usually traveled through the spirit realm, but also from the kiss. However, in those few moments she began to regain consciousness. And it was just on those few moments that Richter's words found their way to her. Once her task was set out she got to work on it. She quickly scanned the building for possible exists. There were a few doors and windows and the buildings structure was quite vulnerable. It truly looked that if a strong wind came along then the building would shake and quiver with the wind. Luckily for Richter the wind was calm and only managed to tussle her side-swiping bangs and not the building. She thought it was strategic to continue to wait outside, just in case one of the captives thought it wise to try and escape. A unwise choice it would be. But, just seconds after she decided to wait she saw one side of the building shake.

Nirvana pulled her dagger from her its attachment to the side of her leg; she didn't think the sword was needed for such small children. Then with what seemed to be an effortless sprint Nirvana was at the door of the house. However, Nirvana did not stop running, but she continued on through the door, but not breaking it. Any other person would have either broken through the door or collapsed trying. She had turned into her ghost form and was in the room in a matter of seconds. She found all four of the people that Richter described against the wall. They appeared not to be in control of their body, which triggered Nirvana to look to Richter. Who seemed quite agitated. "Problems with children, I thought better of your capabilities." Her voice was playful and soft; it took on a tempting sound. Richter's spell was doing its job, and her tone of voice reflected that. Her dagger never left her hand and out of the corner of her eye she could see all of the children and Aphrael. Not once did anything in the room leave her sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:11 am

As Aphrael and others hit the wall by the blast she lowers her eyes. She feels sorry for them since it was her mistake. She knew it was only time before he harms her or them. Aphrael feels her life was being crushed out of her body, but she couldn't fight back. She wished that Ember would be let free. She will try to see that happen for the girl, she just couldn't let the fire maiden be harmed by him. As he finally let them down from the wall, she lands with a loud thud. Her hair falls into her eyes but she could tell that something is coming at her right bicep. She could have dodge it but she decides to take the punishment. Aphrael slowly pulls the knife out of her arm, she screams in pain. She lays there holding her wounded arm and looks at Richter "yes master i hear you and i wont dare try to protect them again." She then sees the other woman but she will not speak unless she was told to or if she thought something is wrong. Aph knew that her brother is already looking for the children but she decides to hide the information from him.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 pm

It was requested in PM, and I am okaying the request to skip Cirdan and Thalos so the plot can continue.)

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:17 pm

*As Richter threw them all into the wall Ember simply accepted the blow, and the force with which it was delivered. Simply being slightly out of breath was not enough to really alarm her after her recent time in the slave pens. She listened to him with a seriously blank expression on her face…she could tell clearly that he was threatening them, and that it was serious…but, who was he threatening? What the threat was? These things went over her head like his other threats.

When another warrior came in through the wall she had wondered for a moment if she should get away from the wall, but fighting with this man seemed a very very bad idea. When the woman spoke to Richter with such warmth in her voice Ember tilted her head in confusion…sometimes the human types made very little sense.

She dropped to the floor suddenly but without hurting herself at all, a little sore around the ribs, but fine. When he stabbed the blue woman she understood it. She had tried to rebel and gotten caught, not really a smart thing.

She stood up in front of the boys and taking a rare change chose to step in front of both of them defensively, bowing to Richter and the Wall-Walker. “Sir. We Haved. All three will be-have. No Trouble. No Pain.” *She would bow again respectfully shushing any objections the boys might have as she tries to keep them from getting more hurt.*
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Richer smiled as Ember stepped forward an spoke to him . It was interesting but correct and with her words he stepped forward a bit. His right hand glowed for a second then a long set of shackles appeared. It had five sets of cuffs along ten feet of chain. It looked a little rusty but it was only a surface tarnish form blood. They were still extremely strong. With a grin he dropped them in front of Ember and said

“You’re right. No trouble, no pain. But I won’t trust you in the woods either. So I need you all to cuff yourselves so we can go for a minor walk. Think of this as your chance to screw up my plans. The longer you guys stay with me the longer you have to escape. Eventually I will relax and drop my guard. In that moment you can run away from me. But before that moment comes I WILL hurt you for every mistake in judgment and each time you make me annoyed by trying to run away. “

he would then motion back at the blade that Aph held and use the same powers to rip it form her grip into his own .then it would vanish the bits of her on it gone as well for now. Richter would remain silent as they hopefully chained each other up and got ready to begin this nice long death march into town so he could regroup with his other partner in crime. And then get started in his plans to work havoc over this pathetic empire.

To Nirvana, he would smile and wrap her in to a light kiss if she didn’t resist. And then whisper into her ear an answer that only she would hear before he pulled away. Once all the children were ready and shackled he would lift the chain and lead them out side to get this started.

“Don’t fret my dear it was just a needed testosterone match .it seems the Carnisor line needs to be shown who their superiors are… even this younger generation doesn’t under stand their place under my boot”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Aphrael curled up against the wall, she is still pain when he took the knife away from her. She wonders what will he do with the bits of her own flesh. She then looks over at the fire maiden in awe and sadness. Aphrael then looks at the chains "Richter i think those chains would frighten the little fire maiden." She could that the girl is a slave like herself. She is still afraid of chains and shackles because she still wears the ones she broken. Her own shackles and chains are weapons of her own design when she needs them to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:06 pm

((Sorry for the long post.. it's been several posts ahead of me, before I got the time to be able to post again. Cirdan is the blue color and Thalos is the dark red color, decided to not combine the both of them with one post and to do two separate ones for them.))

The last thing that Cirdan was doing was that he was resting his hand down to his side to be able to trigger a dagger that he had concealed from the other’s view. Instead of him being able to withdraw that dagger from its hiding place he seemed to have made Richter a little upset with his statement of his father going to find out about Richter’s plots and kill him. Before he could do anything to protect Ember or Thalos from anything, Cirdan and along with everyone else was pushed backwards with a telekinesis blast that was being controlled by Richter himself. His back hit the wall with full force leaving him vulnerable in the mid air from doing anything, normally he would have a reaction to these things just not this one.

While Richter was making himself more clear at demanding them to do as he says or he would kill them off as easily as he killed their grandfather, the pressure against his body was great and making it hard for him to breathe. The only thing that was keeping him to breathe was that he had to fulfill a duty of protecting Ember and his younger brother Thalos. This rage burns inside of him at the thought that once he was released from this pressure he wanted to do a full head on attack to kill Richter, yet knew it was impossible for him to do so at his age. The only thing he could do was to stay strong for his brother and new sister and try to come up with a way to escape with their lives. When the force becomes greater than the last, he let out a pain of agony scream. It hurt to be pressed against this wall with force it felt like all the bones in his body was cracking. Whenever Richter gets done making his point and releases the restraint against him. Cirdan gasps for breath and clenches at his chest for it hurt the most from all that pressure. When his brother Thalos during this whole torture speaks of saying that we might accept defeat, he wanted to yell at him for even thinking that. Yet, the pain was too great for him to really say anything and to just stay on the floor.

Staying very still upon the flooring in this old abandoned house only trying to catch his breath at the moment, he watches his sister come forth after the force was released from her to speak to Richter. His hand went out towards her to stop her, but it was useless she was out of his reach for his thought at the time was that Richter would do a more powerful attack on her for making a statement. To his surprise Richter didn’t do anything besides make rusty shackles appear for Cirdan, Thalos, and Ember to shackle themselves with. What more could they do? They were defenseless against this man, he obviously showed his point that he had a much greater power than the three of them combined. Cirdan regained his composure and walked to the shackles in a bit of fury anger. Kneeling down he begins to place himself in the shackles with cuffing his right wrist first and his left wrist second. Once this process was done, his gaze turns upright towards Richter’s direction. “We will do as you say for now, but just wait for we ‘will’ find a way out of this no matter what.”His tone was harsh and cold, but when he turns to face his brother Thalos he could only shake his head knowing that it was hopeless. He places the shackles around his brother’s wrists and gives his brother a weak smile of hope before he turns around to look at Richter with pure hatred in his eyes. Cirdan didn’t do anything to help his aunt, because of her she was the one that got them in trouble anyways with bringing them here. The only ones that he doesn’t have hatred or betrayal feeling to where his brother, Thalos, and his sister, Ember.

The last thing that Thalos was doing was trying to keep Ember his new family member behind him and trying to keep a straight face as he knew what his brother, Cirdan, was going to do with the dagger that he had hidden down to his side. He wanted to yell at his brother to not be so rash and stupid to throw it at Richter, because it would just anger this old bag even more. Yet, he knew not to say anything to his brother because it would not only give away that he had the dagger hidden but knew his brother wouldn’t listen to him anyways. Showing no expression on his face, Thalos looks at Richter and doesn’t say a word about anything, because normally he follows his brothers lead and into these kind of situations.

Whenever his brother takes a stand and tells this old bag that when their father hears about this that he would be punished for what he was doing to his royal children. He wanted to shake his head and tell Cirdan that he was an idiot for opening his mouth like that to someone that had control over them at this moment, because of being too young to do anything rash. When he opens his mouth to speak only to tell his brother to be quiet or he would have them killed before they could tell father anything, Richter makes a telekinesis blast come forth and force him, Ember, Cirdan, and their Aunt, Aphrael, to a wall. Instead of making any commotion about it or showing any signs of pain he closes his eyes and meditates trying to keep his mind off of the pain for now. They were all in mid air being forced against a wall by this old bag, but he knew that when Richter spoke about not needing them alive that he might as well accept his defeat like Cirdan should too. The force was strong, but Thalos stays in a mental state only to think about what would happen to their father and how life would be without him. Instead of the thoughts keeping his cool about anything and the force becomes stronger against his chest Thalos opens his mouth to speak to Cirdan, “We might as well accept defeat for now brother, we are useless.” Which was true they were useless and were just mere puppets for Richter to do with as he wished, but instead of Thalos falling down onto the floor whenever Richter releases them he lands on his feet. I guess practice wooden sword fighting with his brother has gotten him used to the pain that his brother inflicts on his body.

He watches the scenery around him and sees his brother and aunt on the flooring of this building in a lot of pain and agony, but saw his sister Ember still standing upright as him. Thalos watches his sister move forwards and speak to this old bag, instead of Thalos having the same urge to tell her to stay quiet he restrains from doing so and listens to what she has to say. Only for her to get a reply with rusted shackles to appear for them to lock themselves up in, why did that not surprise him? They were prisoners after all and prisoners should be shackled down before they made any attempt to find a way out of this building, but an idea gathers in his mind for the shackles didn’t appear to be held or bonded down onto the flooring of this building because of it being so weak. Yet, even if that thought crosses his mind the first thing that they would all have to face is this other woman that came into this place. Thalos watches his brother go through and pick up a set of shackles and straps himself inside of them and then turns to face him to strap his wrists inside his own pair that was provided for him. The smile that Cirdan gave him only meant two different things, one he was out of ideas and couldn’t come up with anything to get them out of this situation, or he had something up his sleeve like usual. Yet, this time instead of him going to take his brothers lead with these things, he was going to yell at his brother to listen to him and to go with what he wanted to do.

He shows no emotion towards Cirdan’s weak smile and just turns around to be able to help his aunt off of the floor with placing her non-injured arm around his neck to help her get back onto her feet. She was family after all and even if someone else has taken control over her to make them their puppet, she still had the love for her relatives inside of her. Thalos wasn’t mad at her for what she did; she only was looking out for the best of them and didn’t wish for them to get hurt out of all of this. Her body was much bigger than his, but after packing Cirdan around he was able to keep his composure to help her up as much as he could. The only thoughts that came to his mind was for his brother to not say anything else more stupid to endanger his family and that Ember would do as told and shackle herself in the shackles that were provided for her wrists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 pm

*Ember would watch the chains appear with wide eyes, nodding in at his words. If he would make peace while they were chained, she would accept the chains. She would watch the boys as Cirdan put on the shackles and shackled Thalos as well, breathing a sigh of relief that neither of them fought the idea. She watched Thalos as he reached out to help their Aunt, taking the third of the 5 sets of shackles to the injured blue woman.*

*She looked at the last two sets of shackles with trepidation; she did not want to put back on any kind of chains. At the same time she did not want to get hurt any more, or to get these new brothers of hers injured either. The smell of blood on them wasn’t helping her make the decision to put them around her wrists either; it was the sound of Richter’s boots on the floor that pushed her decision.*

*She steeled herself and shivered as she picked up the farthest pair of shackles and put one on her left wrist. The feeling of metal against her skin broke her out in goose-pimples and she began to glow as she began letting off heat without consciously doing anything. She would notice the shackle were starting to turn red and would see that she was glowing and would stop it with a startled noise, dropping the other shackle and the chain to the floor with a loud noise.*

*She would slowly kneel next to the dropped shackle and hold her hand over it, as she tried to collect herself. It would take a moment or two, which would hopefully be covered by Aphraels slow painfilled addition to the chain. She would get the other shackle into her hand and would quickly close it around her right wrist before standing back up. She would look back at the three others and would let out a prayer that they would not make this worse.*

*She would turn to face Richter and the woman with a strange expression on her face. It was not obedient, nor was it in any way disobedient; it was more of a very inhuman waiting expression…It was not the face that someone who looked as young and frail as she did should be wearing, yet it did not look as if it was assumed, or as if it was a threat. It was more of an evaluation. She was waiting, and thinking, and trying to keep track of the human sense of things.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:12 am

*Nirvana was numb to the situation going on around her. It all seemed like white-noise in the background; her eyes saw, but her mind was not digesting it. She was merely a pawn that Richter used, but it was to her own demise that she could not realize this. Richter’s spell was working well, his words and demands were the only things that were coming in clear. Each word echoed within her head, and each command demanded an action. But, there still was a bit of Nirvana there, the Nirvana who loved the conflict…who loved the adventure.*

*The voices of the children brought her back to reality. She turned from Richter and took in the situation once more. She noticed the “blue one”, as she dubbed the woman who worked with Richter, curled up against the wall with pain written all over her demeanor. Then as she spoke up Nirvana cackled at her pathetic words of empathy. The girl was already a prisoner, if seeing someone get stabbed wasn’t terrifying her, handcuffs surely wouldn’t. The incompetence of the blue one was quite baffling to Nirvana. She could not understand her use. If it was up to her, the knife would have ended her life. But, she could not doubt Richter, even if she wanted to do so. *

*The girl who stared at her inquisitively, was greeted with a piercing glare. Nirvana felt that any sign of acceptance or kindness towards the captives would undermine her authoritative aura. Then her gaze swept down on each captive in the room. It had been a long time since she had power like this. The power that she craved, and it felt just as it should, good. She didn’t feel she had to respond to Richter, so she waited for the next step in the plan to take action, and her actions would then follow suit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Aphrael thanked Thalos as he helps her off the floor. She returns the glare at the new plaything of Richter's. She unlike herself is a pawn to bring down the kingdom. Aphrael had no choice but to obey Richter because of her own spell which attached to the runes on her back which binds her soul to him. She wonders if Ember and the others will forgive her for her role in terrible plot of Richter's or banish her from their lives forever like her real mother and sister.

Just as Cirdan jr. puts on his own shackles to obey her master she could sense the anger for her from this little boy. She is pained by these feelings and from the wound in her arm. She doesn't dare heal herself even tho she wants to, but she is proving that the pain don't bother her like in the past. She knew that there is a plot for the takeover of Tallendon and yet she is helplessly a pawn to do harm to the ones she calls family even now she wished she never been caught by those hunters.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:49 pm

“Aphrael, I did not ask your opinion. Keep them quiet for now. When I want your advice, I will give your soul back so you can truly think freely. Until that moment shut up and do as instructed please.”

With a great deal of posturing, overdone ego from the children and a few silent complaints. The group was now cuffed and ready for transit. Which was honestly a process that took far longer then he had wanted it too. Thankfully, the Fire-Child had the idea and was getting the others interested in living through the day. No matter how depressed anyone of them seemed about getting chained up Richter did not care. However, the reaction Ember had to the shackle was noted.

That was the time Richter took to speak, and heft a section of the chain. Though he did not disentwine from Nirvana, more then he had to.

“Children I recommend not using your power’s while I use mine. Teleportation’s are a precise thing. And where as you might move my goal and place my inside a wall or something. You might just get one of your own permanently place inside a wall or boulder.”

With that, Richter smiled and everyone would feel the world shift sickeningly as the teleportation’s began. This was one of many, to many to count more then likely

Please click here for the new topic location
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   

Back to top Go down

Out of the Frying Pan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: The Outer City :: Tallendon Cabins :: Abandoned house-
Jump to: