Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Out of the Frying Pan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter
Accepted Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Out of the Frying Pan   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:43 pm

~ The world blurred as she took his hand. Gravity seemed to shift from free fall to normal several times. The scene around them would become a gut wrenching blur that did not make any sense. Every time she could almost identify where they were it changed completely. After several moments of him blinking them from there to here, they were in a vastly different place. Trees covered the area around them and a gently field was very over grown around a worn down and very, very battered looking house.

This place was several kilometers from the city and was secluded in the forests. Who knows who might have lived here before .but it was very evident that none had lived here for a very long time. With two more blinks, they were inside the dusty and worn out house. The dirt floors were dry in most places. However, the walls looked like the might fall if touched. Thank fully this structures was a lot more sound then it looked. Several broken windows had vines growing into or out of them and the furniture was completely ruined. Except for two things

The hearth was obviously recently used as there were fresh ashes from a fire in it .and a bed was made out of hides in one corner that wee very new looking. This was the den of the fox. This hunter was staying here for now and needed only the minimum of comforts to live. Namely a bed and food. Even warmth was not needed when the blankets were used right. However, something told him this little girl would not get cold any ways. He let go of her hand and assumed she would fall over from all the teleportation ~

“We will be safe here .no one knows of this old house but us ...and even you don’t know where we are. Please sit and let me make a fire. “

~ He would turn around and stack the wood without kindling and then with a flick of his wrist it ignited into a warmth flowing gently out of the stone chimney. Then he turned to his stores and offered her some fresh made jerky and a skin with cool water. He was trying to figure out exactly how he would use this being to his advantage. And he knew that soon enough he would figure it out ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:13 pm

Aphrael of course falls over some but she catches herself as she watches him. She looks around the room as she stays as far away from the fireplace. "There is no place safe now adays or thats what i heard" she replies then kindly takes the offered food and water. "What was that did you do to move us like that?" of course she is always very curious about things.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:31 pm

~ He was still making his plans when it came to him.he wondered what the young ruler would trade for his sisters soul … or if he could turn her into a weapon of some kind...he doubted she would honestly hurt Lazuli.but she might make a great distracting to go with his other plans. Yes, she could make a good ace in the hole as it was. Smiled as she asked him questions he turned to face her while sitting Indian style on the dirt floor ~

“There are some safe places here and there. You just have to know where to look for them. And what I did is referred to as blinking.its a type of teleportation. It allows me to cover great distanced very, very quickly. That is how I got us here so fast from the underdark …”

~ He would smile and sip water from a different skin as he looked at her for a bit .taking in her features and looking over her wounds. In a few years, she might be very beautiful and give great lust filed thoughts to many a man. However, right now she was still a child. Too young for much. However, in time, anything was possible. That is. If he did not kill her soon. That would put a damper of her appeal he was fairly certain.but elves were weird .maybe they would like her more that way. This dimension was strange is several ways to be honest. ~

“We need to get your collar off before to many people see it. Let me have a look to see what I can do?”

~ He would move over to her and examine her collar and other bindings, like the shackles she still wore. He would be able to remove them all quite easily. However, he first needed time to finish his plan.so he pulled out a small metal pick, started working on her right ankle first.the pan finally coming to him as he unlocked it, and moved to her other leg. He would use her soul. Make her a puppet. Then he would be able to do far better harm to the kind ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:10 pm

Aphrael stands still, letting him unlock the shackles. She smiles sweetly at him not knowing what is going to happen to her. She maybe only 7 years old she has the wisdom of an older person. Aphrael didn't understand most of what he had said."What is a collar?" she asks as she watches him with her blue eyes. She looks at the fire then sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:08 pm

~ After he had unlocked her legs, he moved up her body and undid her right wrist. While she was specking to him, he almost wanted to smack her for being so simple minded. How could see know the language without knowing what the words meant. Once he unfastened the shackle on her right arm he tapped his lock pick on her dull metal neck brace and smiled ~

“That is a collar young one. It denotes a lower social rank than the adopted sister of the emperor should show to the people. True many of them won’t know whom you are like I did but we can fix that in time”

~ He moved to pick the lock on her left wrist as he looked intently at her soul it was painfully pure. Something that if she was in an older body he would fix rapidly. Nevertheless, that was not going to happen as of now. For now, she could stay in this pristine condition. Soon enough he would find a way to damn her, as he was already damned. As he moves to unclasp the Collar she is wearing, he activates his touch the soul power. His right hand would sink into her flesh if she did not see it and hook her soul painlessly.

As he offered her a smile, he would pull her soul from her body if she did not have a way to stop him. This action however would not kill her. However, she would feel what was going on. If she could not stop him, he would remove it from her body then fold its gossamer like substance up and it would vanish as he summoned it away. Locking it in a place only he could reach ~

“I am sorry to do this .but I need to have a certain degree of leverage for my plans on this kingdom to work out right. Moreover, for this advantage I need your soul. I will not harm either it or you as long as you do what I tell you. Is this fair sounding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:23 pm

She blinks "i never knew why those men put that on me but now i do" she replies. Aphrael didn't notice what he did she was thinking of her brother at the moment. She couldn't have stop him not like the way she is. Aphrael is tired of fighting off strangers, right now she isn't even listening to what he said about her soul. All she is thinking about is her family. She has gone numb from her soul being taken from her body.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:32 pm

“They collared you to mark you as a slave... a creature that does what it’s told. It is a good thing your body is young or they might have sold you to a brothel. They pay high for fresh girls round here. The more exotic the better”

~ He smiled and looked her over .he could see that her lack of soul had already glazed her eyes. Good, his powers were working just fine. He was going to turn her into a weapon to be used against the crown. Even if the king did not care about his adoptive sister, it was still a way to get close to him that would work for now.

If all else failed, he could use her soul to draw on her powers and control her by force like a puppet. However, he was hoping that he would not have a need to do that. He removed the last of her shackles and leaned back smiling. This assault was going far easier then he anticipated. His master was right. This kingdom was going to fall fast ~

"Aphreal sit in front of my with your back to me please.”

~ Richter summoned a small obsidian blade with an intricately carver ivory handle and waited for her to do as told by her new master. Once she sat down he placed a blanket overt her chest and removed her top so he could get to her back. The best part of her soul being gone was that she would follow orders.. And in theory this wouldn’t hurt as much as it could. ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:55 pm

Aphrael does do as she is told. She will no longer ask questions even tho she still curious. She keeps her face turned away with her hair in her face. If she knew what he was going to do she would have fought him even tho she was a slave. Aphrael is worried for her own life and family even if this man didn't know that she has two daughters of her own. She watches him cover her chest with a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:54 pm

“Good girl. This will hurt, but I will make it as quick as possible and try to keep your skin as numb to it as I can.”

~ He would move the Blade over her skin softly and leave a feint red line as he traced the basics of the
Glyphs on to her back. It was a good thing he could heighten her healing using Tallang or this would be very bloody on her part. Moving much like an artist working on Stone Richter Carved into the skin of her back with expert care .never going far enough back to hit muscle and only Washing the blood away with a rag occasionally because he did not cause much bleeding.

He would take all the time that was needed to Leave the glyphs on her body and carve all of the detail he could into the spell he was weaving on her body. Returning part of her soul under a conditional clause of obedience. He had been working on what would become a tattoo for well over and hour before he asked ~

“Aphreal, are you still okay?”

~ And once he had her answer, he would continue with what he was doing. Celtic designs and Gaelic words would adorn the flesh of her back now. Then while he paused on cutting her, he summoned an ink well and brush, He would slowly work the ink into the wounds leaving it under her skin. This style tattoo would have been very temporary if it was not for the magic he was using binding her soul, and her will to his command. ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Aphrael whimpers some as she tries not to move. She really didn't want to know or even answer. "I'm fine i think" she replies as best as she can. Aphrael's skin is not numbing up like it should but she is trying everything she can to keep herself cool. She knows that she belongs to this man now and she wont question him about this.

Last edited by Aphrael on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:01 pm

~ The ink would soak into her wounds and reopen any that had sealed off. An eerie green light would glow on her back as the magic of the spell took hold. He was binding her soul partially to her to give her some of her freedom back. However, it would remain in his possession. This was just to connect her with her personality and powers better. He hated seeing uninventive slaves botch jobs be lack of originality alone.

Moving with the grace of an artist he finished up and then using a scrap of cloth blotted at her back. It soaked up a little of the ink and some of the blood form her. She would be very sore for a bit but the tattoo would regenerate the skin around it fast and then would sink in and vanish until it was activated. For all intensive purpose’s she would be returned to normal. Just willed to follow his orders to her best ability. ~

“I want you to take a nap now Aphreal. You should rest from your ordeals. When you wake we will get ready to reunite you with your family okay?”

~ His words even spoken in such soft ways would be very compelling to her now. His request would be surrounded by a desire to please. His slightest whims could very easily become her lives quest if he allowed the magic to go that far now. But, for now he just needed to think in silence. And having her sleep would make that easier. ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:04 pm

Aphrael looks at him before she closes her eyes. "My family barely knows me" she replies to him before sleep took her. SHe looks very peaceful while asleep. Aphrael didn't understand why she suddenly wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:30 pm

~ He did not answer her statement as she drifted of as instructed. However, he did move to cover her with another light blanket and then moved to the other side of the room to finish the incantations and get all of the ritual behind this ready. Not the ritual involving the spells on Aphrael, but the rituals for his own prayers as he sought guidance on his next course of actions. It was a silent prayer, since he did not want to wake Aphrael, but it was more then enough

He actively checked in on his body doubles… one sitting at a tavern trying to hire a new sword arm. Another in the woods cleaning up form his prior kills.. This was going very well. Making duplicates of himself had served well enough for now .but for the rest of his plans he would need some outside assistance. And whether slaved or willing he was going to need a couple of other bodies to do him some work.

Concentrating on not using his powers in his own body, he sent a small portion of his powers to his clones so that they might become stronger. He had heard of a thief woman he was going to go after this evening while Aphrael slept here safely. He knew she was currently in a shop keepers place looking over a sword.. in a little while he would track her down and see about getting her on his side as well .. he had a few ideas of how. ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:22 pm

Aphrael moves some as he covers her up. She is thinking in her sleep why does he need me for? what is going to happen to my family and myself for the matter. She curls up some hiding that she is thinking while dreaming, her hair falls over her face like a gentle veil. Aphrael doesn't feel the pain in her back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:01 pm

~ Richter spent the night in meditation of his plans. And funneling power to his clones for the evening. When dawn stirred so did he. He tended the firs and brought the house to a reasonable temperature, then gently cooking he made some salted pork to go with some fresh eggs he had pilfered form a farmer a few minutes ago. he had it mostly cooked up before he bothered to season it. But that was because it would hold the flavor better now then earlier.

He finished cooking food for both of them before he woke her. His touch was gently but firm. And he woke he sweetly before placing a plate of fresh hot food before her and some honey wheat bread. He sat cross-legged before her and ate gently. There was much to do today. And not enough time for everything it seemed. ~

“ Mistress I need you to go to the royal cabins and fetch me Thalos and Cirdan if possible. I need to have them here with me for their own safety. Their house will not be the safest place for them soon I have been warned. And it would be bad if any evil touched the newest heirs of this empire t their tender age. Nevertheless, do not let any one know why. If they knew, they would not trust either of us. They would want more information then I ca give you. And they wont trust me”

~ He smiled as he ate and eventually finished his meal. And moved to place his plate on the meager table before returning to sit before her. he ate very quickly so he waited for her to finish her meal before he made her do anything. Then of course he redressed her and gave her a very small glass knife just incase. ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Aphrael does awaken then she looks at him. "bring the boys back here?"she asks in a soft tone. She then slowly starts to eat what he had placed before her. She didn't really want to question him but she was curious about the reason. Aphrael then brushes some of her hair out of her eyes as she stares into his searching for the reason.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:20 pm

“Yes Mistress of the Ice, bring Cirdan the second and Thalos here to me. I need to protect them from the coming storm. But we are not allowed to tell any one why. That would tip off the ones threatening them. And might make aiding them very hard indeed”

~ He smiled at her sweetly. It was his will she go and get them and return here with them. In the time she was doing that, he was going to both find more helpers and a better place for them all to stay. It was not that he had any problems with a run down place in the woods. It was far more that he had problems with the lack of defense and distance to the city. But that would change. He had spotted a few good-sized estates off the beaten path .and he had a good plan on taking one over…

He smiled the task of his first lackeys would be clearing out one of the estates in a manner that left it able to be used and unnoticed by the law. But for now he first needed to both find those lackeys and then get Aphrael do get the boys. She was a good tool. If she could do this, he would probably release her. If not, well he did not care if she died in the attempt to please him. ~

“Go mistress. Go bring the Young heirs here, for me to guard. That is all I ask of you.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 pm

She doesn't like the way he said that, but she doesn't have a choice is this matter. Aphrael looks at him again before she gets to her feet and dusts herself off. "i will do as you say but if the boys are harmed in any way i will go to my brother" she warns him. She knew not to make threats but she does love her brother and she will go to him. Aphrael turns to leave the house to go and search for the boys. "I am really a mistress of the ice?" she asks herself as she goes.

Last edited by Aphrael on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i missed a word)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:17 am

Aphrael led the boys and Ember along a path. She sighs as she looks around to make sure no one else follows them. The young ice maiden seems to be frighten but she keeps calm around the children. "Boys you must listen to the man you are about to see and you my young fire bearer dont do anything foolish, my life and theirs hangs in the balance" she says as she goes to open the door. "im here and i have the boys like you ordered me" she says as she goes to sit down far from the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:45 am

Cirdan Thalos and Ember continued to follow their Aunt deep into the forest until they came to a strange looking place tucked away in a very remote spot. Cirdan looked up and listened to his aunt as she explained that they needed to listen to this man and what his says to them. Then as she explains to Ember to controll herself because her and the boys life is on the line, he knew that there was something not good. He knew that they needed to get out of here and fast. His head turned back looking towards Thalos still holding embers hand as they walked behind and muttered softly softly to him in elven soft as a quiet breeze and it only took seconds for his brother to his it and nod his head in return.

Thalos kept a hold on Embers hand knowing she was frightened very much so, he could feel it and sence it in her. Thalos turned looking at her with a soft smile keeping himself calm " Its gonna be alright " he said to her softly " we won't let anything happen to you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 pm

*Ember would hold onto Thalos's hand as the walked, getting more and more nervous as they went deep into the forest and came across what looked like a decrepit building. Pausing outside he would feel a tingle in his hand where she was holding onto him. She would stare at Aphrael as she was warned not to be foolish, feeling a shiver of fear as the words were so close to what the Slavers warned before a beating. She would squeeze Thalos's hand before letting it go and concentrating on staying calm.*

"I do not like...Not like." *She would be quiet, but it would be clear that she is agitated, and does not want to go inside. She would look at the two boys, one after the other, trying to see why they aren't heading back to the nice place, the one with the friendly fire, and the people who speak without sounding ...strange.*

*She would look back into the woods, but with a gulp and determination she would follow with Cirdan and Thalos - sparkling brightly as she tried to keep calm.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:29 am

"please sit down....." Aphrael's voice seemed to be shaking, she knew if anything happened to the boys it would be her fault. "Ember please dont be frighten... and if something does happen i will do my best to protect you all" she says in an almost normal voice. Aphrael gives them a smile and then starts to scratch her back where the tattoo markings are. "Cirdan and Thalos i wish i could say what he wants but i'm not even sure myself" she says in a worried tone and she turns to watch them all after brushing her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Accepted Member

Male

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:24 pm

~ Richter blinked in about fifty yards form the house. Well secluded by trees, shrubs, and foliage. Breaking the sweet kiss shared with nirvana he would grin and motion towards the house. While he ever so gently broke the contact between their bodies, he looked her over again and grinned wickedly. Oh she was fun. His voice hung low and nearly a whisper. But with all the distance between him and the kids there wasn’t a way for them to have heard him speaking normally. He was just being cautious ~

“Nirvana there are four over there. Two small boys whom are our goal. A young lass with Sparkling looking skin and some form of heat about her aura. She is an unexpected addition. But one that may pay off positive in the future. Try to make sure that none of those three escapes. And I would prefer all their limbs attached. But if its needed, then its needed. The one who looks a bit frigid and has hair of ice is my servant. I would prefer her to survive unscathed as well. She is a most useful tool in controlling the boys. And will become another pawn in my game with the king. If none try and run then join me in a few minutes

~ With that said Richter blinked away again. He closed the distance between the four and himself in one go and appeared with out any warning. There was no sound of warning other then his voice when he spoke. A gentle breeze fluttered his sir coat about his thighs. On his back, he indeed wore a great bastard sword. And his right hip he bore twin daggers. He stood in a manner the suggested a lack of patience already. His tone when speaking was low and slow. He was after all taking to mere children. ~

“ Yes, please enter and sit. I will explain everything you need to know. But first know that you will not either need to know everything, and I will explain several things you will not like. But I need you to trust me. I am Richter. And I have two associates that work with me. One is a very beautiful lady, she is a skilled rogue and master with her sword. The other a man named Quill. He looks much like a demon from your worst, darkest nightmares. However, he is friend, and shall not harm you. Also know that we NEED compliance from you, many things are at stake and this might be the biggest adventure of your young lives.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Cirdan was trying to stay brave for his little brother and their new family member but there was something very much not right here. He knew Aphrael was their aunt and that she wouldn't do anything to harm them, or at least he would think so, but the scared tone in her voice as she told them to have a seat and the way she looked at them put shivers down his spine. When he turned and looked towards the other two he could see the same look of fear in the Embers face as well.

When the rather dark looking man entered the room and told them all to sit, Cirdan took a few more steps back putting his arms out across his siblings as if trying to keep them safe. Just as Ember could sense it there was something wicked about him. But he knew not all of them would get out of this, if only he could get the other two out safe he would not care if he got left behind.
The man carried on talking about his associates and the adventure they are about to come to.

Cirdan slanted his eyes and stared at the man, long and hard at him as if he was trying to look through him before finally speaking up " I appreciate you bringing us here, and an this adventure you speak of sounds interesting but it is late and we should be going back home now. " Just as Cirdan said those words Thalos once more took a good strong hold of Embers hand and turned whispering into her ear softly so that the others could not hear " When I say we will turn around and run as quickly as we can for the door. I don't care who we have to hurt or push out of the way get to that door fast " He took a small step back from behind Cirdan taking Ember with him, glancing over his shoulder only for a moment to see where his aunt was still standing along side of them.

Cirdan knew that in order to get the other two out he would need more then a small wooden sword to fight or distract them with, thankfully he had such a thing. The blade end of a long knife that had been broken off and lost in the woods, he found it and picked it up tucking it away for use another day. His hand slipped down his side just in case he had to use it to be more clever then the man who brought them here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:28 pm

*Watching the expressions on the faces inside the small building she would shrink back, seeming even smaller than she truly is. Her aura would flare brilliantly for a moment, before shrinking into her skin, leaving her looking less obviously magical, and more like a child. Aphraels words would have her even more uncomfortable...they seemed much like the arguments she had heard before.*

*As Richter came in and ordered them to sit she would instinctively obey, sitting down against the wall silently. The scar around her neck would flare with pain reminding her of time lost to cages. The sensation would cause her to abruptly stand back up, moving to try to edge in front of Cirdan and Thalos. The boys do not, should not, must NEVER know the kind of things that she has seen from people who were like Richter.*

*Speaking soflty she would clear her thoughts to the air.* "I do not ...like, This." *She would attempt to meet Aphraels eyes, making clear that she expcts the ice maiden to do something...QUICKLY. Shaking off the failure to act in protection she would meet Richters eyes, seeing a fire in them that she cannot describe..and she would simply watch it for a few moments, mesmerized by the fire.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Today at 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Out of the Frying Pan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: The Outer City :: Tallendon Cabins :: Abandoned house-
Jump to: