Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 
 

 Hmm...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Hmm...   Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:34 pm

Lazuli finally manage to get out of the palace and away from everyone he had always wanted to try out his new found abiliities, he found himself upon the beach alone the winds were cool and gentle as they flowed in from the Ocean touching his face as he felt the coolness of the breeze the water was calm. He moved slowly his foot touching the water but something intresting happened he did not sink in but he floated upon the water it self, he walked further down upon the water as if he was walking on solid ground he paused to consider this turn of events. He looks upon the place once more and towards the beach that was not far from where he was now. His scimitars tucked nicely upon his sheath as he stood there in middle of the ocean almost mid way.


(Lazuli is wearing what the guy on avatar is wearing pretty much and make his features an elf and thats what he looks like. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:11 pm

A loud noise, like thunder, would echo across the water. On the far edge of the water, a small watchfire would suddenly flare a brilliant blue, sparking towards the sky before tossing a young girl onto the cold beach. For a few moments flames would flicker across her skin, before settling like glitter onto her body. The only guard in the area would be so startled by the noise, he would run straight to his commander, to get help with whatever was summoned to his watch. Near the now abandoned fire would be the body of a young girl, perhaps twelve or so, dressed in what looks like the scraps of a dragon hide, bearing a rather nasty looking reddened scar around her neck, partially hidden by her long red hair. Knocked cold by the explosion of her power, she will be lucky not to be drowned as the tide rises.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:35 pm

He stopped upon his tracks hearing the loud boom turning abruptly from where he was standing his eyes caught site of a young female laying there upon the beach. He sighs softly to himself as he found himself rushing out of the water towards the young girl he knelt down and places his hands upon her gently upon her burned skin '' This can't be good ...' he mumbled looking around in wonder who else was hear. His hands glowed gently as he uses his healing powers to heal the young female from whatever wounds she has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:54 pm

The young girl would not respond to his healing, yet still her wounds would seal themselves faster than was possible. If he was sensitive to magic she would reek of it, leaving someone with experience the possibility that she might be a dragon, or a mage, though the truth was neither. If he held onto her longer than the moment it would take for him to realize his spell had not taken effect, she would begin to stir, opening wide burgandy eyes in confusion and fear.

She would pull away and look around wildly as she curled into a defensive ball, not seeming to notice the watchfire flaring to a blaze, or the firey sparks dancing on her skin and through her hair until she realizes she is not where she was. The air is fresh, and unlaced with pain and fear, and the stranger is not threatening her... she would slowly uncurl from the ball she had become, staring at him like a wild animal who did not know man might.

Her expression would not be fearful, only curious, until she tried to turn her head and get a better look at him...the turning would cause her to jar the freshly scarred skin of her neck, and she would cringe, jarring it again, before slowly turning her body to look at him. If he was familiar with such things he might recognize the badly tanned dragin hide the girl was wearing, though the pathetic job of cutting makes it obvious it was done by her most likely, or someone else with no tools and no clue what they were doing.

She would stare curiously at his glowing hands as she found a way to look that didn't hurt, and her face would light up, making it obvious in her excitement that she might be 11, or younger, rather than the 12 she looked unconscious. She would reach out and stop just short of touching his hand, her own skin beginning to glow a red near his hand, she would smile up at him...the slavers never glowed so he must be something else...maybe he is like she is, though....he doesn't seem to smell like embers, and fire, and all the good things...

She would try to speak, moving her lips, pausing, swallowing with a look of fierce pain... "He...Hai llo Frend?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:36 am

Lazuli looked at her curiousely and smiled softly '' Yes I am freind, I am the Emperor of this Empire you are in '' his words soft spoken and calm. '' May I ask what happened here young lady? '' he gazes at her more in concern '' We should go somewhere else where it is safe to talk..'' He looks at her and offers his hands out to her '' Then we get you some food im sure there is something me and my wife can do perhaps if you need a place to stay ''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:01 pm

*She would tilt her head at him as he introduced himself, much like a wolf might when confused. She would mimic his smile, returning it hesitantly and would stare at him with wide eyes when he said he was Emperor. That would make him a very bad man indeed...but perhaps she didn't understand. Humans were strange, and she often mis-understood them. She would have stayed in that confused position until he offered her his hands.*

*Looking at him she would shrug and place her hands in his, letting him help her stand if he pulled. She would weigh much less than she looked like she aught to, in fact she would be lighter than an elf aught to be, and she looked more human than elven. Hollow bones can truly make one lighter than other things. She would feel warm to his touch for a second, as an innate instinct did something she barely sensed, and the fire would flare again, though more as if a breeze had struck the coals.*

"I. " *She would pause, the burn around her throat was painful she realized, and still sore...she would swallow visibly and try again.* "I am Ember." *Her words would be quiet, yet clear, and her voice would sound disused. She would smile proudly afterwards, happy she remembered how to say it.*
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:50 pm

Lazuli looked at her with the at most curiosity he was more curios then anything about this female that approached him as the fires burned upon her yet she is still alive he heard of fire elementals before studied all the Elementals.

'' It is a pleasure meeting you Ember, Do you have a place to stay a home perhaps? ''

He moved his fingers through his purple hair soothingly brushing one part of it to the side away from his ears to reveal his features of being a elf his sapphire blue eyes gazed upon hers

'' Relax I won' hurt you mi'lady I wouldn't do such a thing.''

He offered a smile to her he knew she felt uncomfortable around him but he didn't want her to be afraid of him.

'' We have twins close to your age perhaps we should introduce you to them someday and that away you can become friends, come you shall come with me to the palace perhaps to get you cleaned up a place to stay and everything, how would you like that? ''

His words calm as he looked at her watching her every movement taking note of the fires that came out

'Perhaps train you to gain better control of your powers, I can help you with that to the best of my abilities ''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:22 pm

*She would continue to smile as he came nearer, staring at his ears curisouly, she hadn't met many people at all, and no elves, so his ears had no meaning to her. She didn't understand almost anything that came out of his mouth, so she just smiled and nodded and watched him with wide eyes. She would understadn the tone was kind, and the gestures were peaceful, so she would nod and stand up, taking a step nearer to him. It would not be obvious that she didn't understand him, sinc she would most likely seem just to be shy, and she would look at him curiously as he spoke of 'powers'. *

"Powers?..." *She would pause as she hunted for words, perhaps making it look as if she was just leaving the sentance open for him to answer, before continuing* "Safe is good, Lets go safe." *She would smile at him and gesture for him to lead her...somewhere.*

*In the back of her mind she wonders if this is where she is supposed to be, or is she supposed to go back to Imperia...what did the Pheonix mean when she was told to go out into the world...is this man really an Emperor, he doesn't smell like blood..who knows.*
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:07 am

He looked at her curiously once more and watched her move towards him he moved slowly towards her and knelt down his right knee placing upon the sand he offered his hands out to her '' I promise to look after you at least till you find your parents or until you are ready to be on your own, how does that sound? And as for the training thing you do not have to go through that '' he smiles at her '' That be a choice you get to make when your old enough, as for now we shall be off to where it is safer and get you something to eat and perhaps new cloths, how does that sound? ''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:44 pm

*She would take his hands, and he would feel a slight heat through her palms, as she stood up and let go of his hands. His words would confuse her greatly...Parents? Look after? Clothes? Some of the words she had heard before, like clothes...but what could he mean? She would automatically smile back as he smiled at her, nodding in confusion.*

"Where go we? To fire?" *She would emphasize the word fire strangely, like it is a place to go, not a source of heat and shelter. Nodding at him with a smile.* "I go, you go, together." *She would bow over her hands, politely and elegantly, at odds with her hesitant rough speech.*
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:53 am

Lazuli stopped and looked at her more closely as if examining her very being he turned to look at her to regard her finally a soft sigh escaped his lips. '' Okay so from what we established so far, you flew into the beach or well I guess catapulted? '' he shrugged helplessly he didn't know how she got there for he was in middle of something important then trying to walk on top of water like god himself could have succeeded perhaps but the minor destruction of the young girl. Those thoughts he kept to himself however as he considered the point. '' So you have no family I take it? No home really my guess is you might be a slave, then again might not be one if you are one you should be ultimately grateful that you found me instead of some other creature for im sure they'd use you in a much more unpleasant manner...''

He let the words hang from there he knew she understood him she was not stupid by far and he never did underestimate anyone nor was he arrogant for his words held a deep calm about him but yet through it he was trying to sort out the whole mystery of her where she came from so he can get to know her more. '' Now enough chit chat we shall find you some place to stay perhaps I might consider keeping you around '' he smiles softly at her his aura would send off comforting emotions upon anyone. '' Now let us both go home and I get you cleaned up and then you get to meet your new step mother I suppose would suppose..'' He considered his words and shrugged and walked off his hands upon hers dragging her along with his pace swooping her off her feet so she can rest on his shoulders perhaps if she chooses to let it happen and off they go towards the Palace grounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:59 pm

*She would look at him and blink blankly, the shock of the past few weeks of slavery combining with her sudden and inexplicable escape and making her forget what little speech she knew. The more he spoke the more confused she would look until it became more than obvious that he was simply pressuring someone incapable of replying at the moment. She would look very very young, lost, and hurt, as well as tired.*

*Letting his aura comfort her she would follow easily, allowing him to put her up on his shoulders, weighing even less than he would have thought, less than an elf would and she looked, mostly, human. She would relax onto his shoulders, holding tightly without pulling hair or anything. It was a skill she learned from the wolves letting her ride them when she was smaller, you can ride but only if you don't pull, she remembers them telling her. She would watch the journey with wide eyes, trying hard to stay awake.*
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:11 pm

They both then marched towards the direction of the palace grounds, his strides were slow so that away she dont' fall off him though he did pace himself some more so that away the timing be perfect, the thought of going to the palace and letting one of the servants take care of her had been dissmissed he decided to take another turn in direction and head for the cabins where he and his wife Destiny is

(Post in the cabins.. Where me and Destiny are roleplaying it continue from there but adding new people into the mixture..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:38 pm

((New topic...or the one you never left? If you want a new topic , whihc makes more sense, can you start it so I know what the cabin looks like and such?))
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon


Male
Number of posts : 405
Age : 33
Location : Tallendon
Reputation : 7
Points : 474
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:56 pm

(( Started a new one under topic returning home in the cabins is where you can post and if Destiny comes back then it is her choice to post there if not then oh well another one bites the dust seems empresses for me come and they go >> ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Destiny
Tallendons Council Members


Female
Number of posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Points : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Hey I'm still here and kicking Razz don't count me out just yet Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.yahoo.com/empress_of_tallendon
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Today at 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hmm...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: Outside the Walls :: Tallendons Waters :: Galanodel Beach-
Jump to: