Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

And So It is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:28 pm

* She was ignoring him. This wasn’t going well. It really must be her first time with alcohol... Great... He just got a construct drunk. Just what he needed. Well if she was, a construct that would give him an edge in ordering her in this state. He hoped… Then his eyes went wide as she moved down the couch to the ground… It was a good thing that chair was inexpensive because it was fire wood now. He moved off his chair and stood up he was going to clean up the dishes when he heard he speak. Yes, she was drunk, or broken. He moved to squat near her. And looked her over carefully before he spoke again.. His words well chosen as she seemed to be in a disoriented state. It had to be the first time this had happened to her…

“Avoquin. Your Drunk. Impaired. You are not functioning correctly right now. I want you to take off your armor so we can put you to rest until this goes away and you get better. You need to disarm and remove your armor other wise the bed will break. I will make sure nothing harms you while you’re recovering. Okay?

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:13 pm

As before, she didn’t seem to respond very quickly and only stared at him as he talked. Once he was done, she made no movement to do anything her said until a few minutes later. Her logarithms tried to make sense of his words but seemed to associate them strangely. She knew she was impaired but that explained little as to the reason. Was she malfunctioning internally? What does removing armor have to do with rest? The bed will break if armor is not removed? What could possibly harm her here? Why was the long eared human suggesting these things? Either way, she was in no condition, or did she have the capacity, to argue any point. It simply wasn’t part of her behavior to do so. Meaning to ignore his orders she sat up, or tried briefly, before falling back onto the ground once more with a loud crash. Turning her head to him, she then nodded her head in an awkward way that made her neck seem as though it was broken. Well, at least tilted in a rather unnatural position.

“Will you repair me then? I have not gone through maintenance for some time now. I trust that you enough to perform an adequate job.” Propping herself up this time with one arm, she used the other to quickly and efficiently unclasp a number of straps and buckles binding her pauldrons on. Free of some weight, she took to her feet and proceeded to almost literally rip apart her armor, seeming as though she had no care in the world. Every piece that she removed ended up with either a crash of metal against wood, or metal against metal. When she was done, she stepped out from the pile of leather, metal and odd bits of crystal here and there. Turning her eyes to him, she seemed to be oddly comfortable being in the nude and even more alarmingly was the frail structure of her body. Avoquin seemed to have little muscle mass if any while her pale skin seemed as though she had never experienced sunlight.

“What is a bed?” was all she asked after she had finished.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:32 pm

As avoquin ignored him, again he waited. It was likely she was thinking about it and as she tried to stand up, he moved away. To let her … When she went crashing in to the ground again he was glad this place had dirt floors. If it had not she would be in the dirt by now any ways. Using his powers, he cleaned up the mess and as he went to move to help her stand, she was already unclasping her buckles, and undoing her armor. He moved back as she started to remove the rest of it … and at one point had to raise a barrier to stop a plate form crashing into him. He was going to have to work on her carefulness. Or caring. Either way it was good he lived inside a cave…

“I am not certain what maintenance I can help with but anything I can do I am more then willing to help with. And, anything I cannot do I can have done. I know many a wizard that could assist.”

When she was done and he lowered his barrier again he saw her move out from the pile of armor in the buff. At first, he was slightly shocked that she didn’t wear anything under her armor. However, as a construct, it wasn’t as if she would be used to undressing. And who would bother to teach her embarrassment? After his initial moment of stupidity he did what any male would do with a naked girl in front of them he looked over her body with a slightly lusty detail on his mind she did have very feminine hips . But was otherwise very curve less… he wondered why for a bit. But if it ever came down to mattering, he knew a few mages that could more then likely give her a more female build. All of the classics men wanted could be added easily to a construct… though truthfully he had never seen one so detailed. He really did want to take a few minutes of hands on inspection of her to see how … Detailed she really was.

“You don’t know what a bed is? Very well …. Come with me I will show you then see what I can do for maintenance?”

* He would brace her against him in case she needed it and assist her in moving to the bedroom if she needed it. He was somewhat amazed that she was so soft and lifelike. Other then the fact she was cold to touch. After leading her to the room he would help, her sit on the edge of a bed and e would kneel in front of her. To start looking for anything he might be able to fix*

“Avoquin. Can you increase your body temperature? And what maintenance do you require other then the release from this impairment?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:25 pm

Avoquin’s eyes did observe Lyo for the moment as she watched his gaze roam about her body. Her initial thought was of an opponent sizing up their competition until she noticed that his eyes seemed to linger on parts of her body that did not have too much combat potential. It wasn’t until he spoke about “bed” and maintenance did she realize he had meant no harm. Allowing herself once again to be guided by this man, she leaned against him lightly until she was allowed to sit on the edge of the bed. Having the graceful weight that was nearly twice as much as Lyo, it was little wonder that she sank so deep into the bed. Keeping her arms by her side, she continued to listen and watch with a curious gaze.

Touching the bed with her hands, she could feel the texture of it somewhat and deemed that she liked it. His question about her body temperature though seemed to take her by surprise as she raised an eyebrow.

“Raise my body temperature? My internal temperature is normal though.” After a moment however she then nodded her head. “I may do so if you require to do maintenance.” Closing her eyes, she reopened them a few seconds later. “Done.”

Taking his hand into one of her own still cold palm, she guided it to a spot in her lower back. “Please press hard here so that I may realign my spine and wings. Then proceed and secure the blades of my left wing.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 pm

* He smiled sweetly as she took his order and then shivered slightly as he realized she took it wrong… he pressed his hand against her flesh where she placed his hand but did not press with any force. Merely touched the cold skin for a second as he thought about how he went wrong with his order. Then it hit him. He was specific in the wrong way...and not nearly specific enough …*

“Avoquin. Lower your internal temperature. I meant raise your exterior temperature, for your skin. See if you can match myne. Or maybe be a little bit warmer then myne. But not too much.”

* He weighed a few other thoughts in his head and realized that if she said hard ..she would mean HARD.. Thinking about her armor he wasn’t sure he could do it with his hand… but he had done far better with other tricks*

“Don’t be alarmed at what I am going to do its a subtle change, and make sure to tell me the moment I have realigned it or if I press wrong make sure to tell me before I damage anything.”

* He would roll his neck popping it as did so. Internally he was borrowing power and strength from something he would rather have left sleeping. He was requesting a favor from his beast, and that was dangerous for him, but it should not be that dangerous. As his head rolled round, he would visibly Ashen, his skin would grey and tribal tattoos would paint themselves across his skin. As he looked into her eyes, his face would like the same just ashen grey and his smile would now bear the vampiric fangs of this form. His voice would be different but it was still easy to tell it was him.

“Roll over and lie on the bed Avoquin… Stomach down so I can get to your back easier”

* after she moved like he assumed she would he would move to straddle over her upper thighs and buttocks … pressing his hand on her lower back he was assuming much like doing this on a human that he would feel a pop.. and he applied a steadily increasing pressure where he was directed to previously … in this form he was far stronger .and when he started lifting himself up hw would press down on his own shoulders with his T.K. to keep himself down and applied even ore pressure until he was certain she said it was done correctly. Then he would speak again*

"Where are the blades and how do I secure them?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 pm

The orders he gave made little sense to her and to some extent amused her slightly. Lowering her internal temperature once more to normal she then turned her mind to figuring out the problem of her external temperature. Lyo’s request was for her to match his skin heat pattern or a little warmer. This struck her as odd and a useless function but as she was a guest here she decided to abide by his rules for now. Nodding her head, she increased her skin temperature to a fraction of a degree warmer than his and then resumed listening to him.

“I will say when you have reached the point,” was all she said in reply to him before he began to change. She then watched with a vague interest in how he was drawing strength from somewhere. Without meaning to, her mind had already categorized him as a type of magical being and began to reevaluate whether or not it was a human with long ears.

When his next request came to her in a different voice she hesitated. It took a moment for her to realize that his voice had changed slightly along with his appearance. Obeying the order then she laid down on her belly. Turning her head to so side to watch him apply the pressure, she couldn’t help but let out a slight sigh as she felt her parts clicking into place.

Quite suddenly she said, “Stop,” as a loud cracking sound was emitted from her back. Flexing her wings experimentally she then fanned both out carefully. “Please secure the two nearest my back on both of my wings.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:08 pm

* feeling her external temperature rise made him happy, sitting on an ice cube was not the most comfortable place to be, and a warm body against him felt much nicer. He pressed slowly harder and harder on her back until he felt it crack and slip into place. Her light sigh of pleasure was very comforting. When as she said stop he released his pressure on her, he was not going to admit how much that seemed to take out of him. Nevertheless, his arms ached from that strain.

Then the next request, fixing the blades on her wings, as she flexed them experimentally he noticed several of her feathers weren’t feathers. However, had sharpened edges, and looked removable. That must be what she meant. He moved off her back and looked over her right wing for a few seconds as he assessed how it moved and what might need to be done to secure it in place. He moved the blade lightly into a position that looked more natural and felt it click rather quietly in place, interesting.

Quickly finding the other three he did similar to them and then double checked to make sure they were better. While he was doing this he ended up kneeling behind her, and he took a few moments to look her over. Where as she was rather flat chested, from behind she was very shapely. He wondered why someone would shape her so feminine in every detail except that one. He might ask her later .but right now the question was just not polite seeming. Even if normal social interactions were not normal for her, he was not going to go out on a limb. After all, where he was sitting she might be able to cut him in half on accident.*

“What other work do you Require Avoquin?”

* While he waited for her to speak, he moved to sit on his feet near her and his right hand gently touched her skin. She was very soft, not calloused form all that armor. His hand trailed over her lower back and even over the dimples above her pert little rear. She was extremely attractive when it was not so obvious how naive she may be. His hand continued gently touching her flesh while he just waited to see what else she wanted him to do*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:03 pm

If Avoquin had the ability to be surprised, she most likely would have been by Lyo’s quick fix of her wings. Instead she merely flexed her wings again carefully and made a small sound of approval. Feeling him shift off of her, she remained flat upon the bed for a moment and simply watched him. She silently noted the position of his eyes and how his arm was moving. There was no need for her to feel him touching her as she simply assumed he was. Her physical sense was dulled anyhow and the gentleness of his hands were wasted on her.

Sitting up, she folded her wings against herself and then mimicked Lyo by sitting upon her feet as well. The entire time she was rolling his question about in her mind to try and think of what she wanted him to do. There was something she wanted but it seemed her mind was in a cloud and her ability to try and make any sense of things didn’t seem to work too well. In any case she rotated herself so that she was sitting opposite of Lyo with her head slightly tilted in a curious manner. That, and so she could keep a watch on his hands.

Somewhere in her mind, she was still trying to categorize him into something she had seen before. So far, everything had failed. Perhaps he was something new she had never met. If that was the case she would be eager to observe it more. But how could she without the subject being aware of what she was doing? In the end she decided to ignore categorizing him for now.

“I would like a few questions answered. One, why did you have me increase my external temperature? Second, why were you touching me so lightly?” She asked the questions in a very bland manner and with not much of a conscious awareness of what she was asking. To her, they were simply questions without any moral content.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:06 pm

*Lyo was contented that she looked happy. Well he assumed her content was close to joy. However, as she flexed her wings he realized how bad of a place he was in, not only was it very likely that she might cut him in half She might do it on accident. As she moved and twisted, he dropped flat on the bed to avoid said harm. Then as she moved, he sat back on his feet. He could see her thinking but he did not understand about what. Had he know it was a categorization process he might be embarrassed. Nevertheless, as it was he was just curious. He still had not figured out exactly why he could not read her thoughts, and to be honest it was rather exciting not to know what one was going to do.

She faced him and as she spoke, he listened to her questions. Even if it caused him to feel a bit embarrassed about how he was asked. At first, he did not know what to say. I was just checking out your body and was wondering how exactly you were made. No that did not seem like a good answer. Nor did asking her why she was so perfect in so many ways and off in the one… He just stopped thinking and answered before he said something dumb*

“Because you felt cold. It was. Well slightly disconcerting. And it would have been hard for me to keep in constant contact with you if you made me cold.”

* Her second question would have made a younger him panic and blush wildly, but because of the matter of a fact tone it saved him and allowed him to answer in kind. He was of course counting on her either not fully understanding the intricacies of his prior contact, or the thoughts that went with it, or her just accepting his answer and hopefully not killing him for invading her privacy. But then again, she was sitting naked facing him. Modesty was not a large issue*

“I was exploring your body gently. A soft touch is normally a very sweet if not romantic thing. I was not trying to be overly romantic but after touching your back while realigning it I noticed you were just a lot softer then any other woman I have ever seen in such heavy armor. Did I do something wrong?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:19 pm

A normal response to almost slicing a man, or any person, in half would have been to apologize. Unfortunately, Avoquin knew little of proper etiquette concerning behavior or sentient interaction besides killing and maiming. If she did she would certainly not have been sitting in front of Lyo nude with an inquisitive expression. Currently she was more concerned with the questions he asked her and the way he phrased things. For one, she was not expecting her questions to be answered with more questions.

His first statement that, “it would have been hard,” to keep in contact with her if she made him cold already confused her. What did being difficult to break have anything to do with being cold? Perhaps she was over thinking what he said and in the end decided to just simply nod in response.

Lyo’s next response caught her off guard completely. It wasn’t because she was ignorant to him exploring her body but it was the reason. In short, she didn’t understand the reason at all and what she did understand was her misunderstanding his meaning. If touching something softly was to mean being sweet and sweet meant being sugary, didn’t that mean Lyo was sugary because he was touching softly? The word romantic on the other hand eluded her completely and based off the context, Avoquin could only make the erroneous guess of the meaning also pertaining to being sugary.

Her expression by now, as she thought his meanings over and over in her head, had changed to a confused and then perplexed expression as her head tilted to the side a little more. Responding as best she could, she slowly started with, “No, you did nothing wrong. I was curious of your reasons for doing what you did.”

Returning her head back to a normal position as she flexed her wings, she then gazed at him trying to phrase her words carefully. If was difficult enough for her trying to understand him that she knew if she confused him it would only become a vicious cycle of misunderstanding. Folding her wings against her body she scooted herself a little closer before stating with caution in her voice, “You may continue to inspect me for damage.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:35 pm

* he was starting to understand how her mind worked and was trying to lead his words around the simple misuse that she might go through. Sweet crossed his mind as a poor but likely choice. She might not take it as affectionate but as sugary like. That would not do. He decided to try to commune telepathically to see if he could find a way past her defenses that hid her so well. Even intelligent swords could be poked by a Psion with sufficient skill. Even if it was a waste of time

Regrettably he missed the other ways hard could be used. He needed to help her learn common. There were so many words he could not use in Draconic. However, he did not know how to teach it to her rapidly. Unless.. He could get her a ring of translation. That might help. They would translate well enough while she learned right? Well either way he did not have one handy and there fore would have to wait till later. Oh well such a good idea lost.

As she sat back still before him he moved to lean her back lightly so he could see her better but he smiled at her words. Though blushing would have probably been a normal person reaction to this setting. His hands gently touched thigh and he traced along her skin a bit. His thoughts of course getting into a realm she seemed very designed for, but not used for in the past, how interesting she was to him*

“Avoquin I am not exactly inspecting for damage. It would be better to say I was looking to see how exactly you replicate females. I would like to ask another question. Why where you made so shapely yet with out a bosom? “ his eyes trailed from hers only for a moment when he asked her”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:08 pm

It wasn’t so much that she tried to hide her thoughts from him but rather she was simply unable to let anything through into her mind. Lyo’s attempts of telepathy only caused her to blink slightly in confusion at what she did receive. Nothing of comprehensible words could be interpreted but instead only sounds that resembled a summer’s rain. If she had the capacity to wish she might have tried to hurry her mind to establish a connection but alas her mind would do it itself eventually. The alcohol however, did impair its ability to do so.

Eventually, curiosity replaced her expressions once more as she allowed him to lean her back. She did give a hint of resistance this time by letting her wings act as another set of arms to prop herself up on the bed. Following his hands with her eyes, she could once more see him tracing along her body in a light touch but could not feel him doing so. Perhaps this was the way the long eared inspected each other.

When his voice came to her she looked up at him with a bit of confused at what he asked. Gazing into his eyes as if trying to establish his true meaning, she eventually gave up and simply answered his strange questions. “I do posses a bosom but I do not understand your meaning of shapely. If by why I have wide hips it is simply to enhance a center of balance to that which is closer to the ground.” Tilting her head a little and still staring into his eyes, she continued but this time her voice began to take on a more distinctly softer tone which replaced her previous, matter-of-fact monotone. “I do not replicate females. I am one.”

(( Continued off forums ))
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Mon May 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Night eventually faded into morning. And Lyo eventually convinced the slightly inebriated construct to sleep. After the nights, events left the bed shredded and destroyed, along with the couch. He slept near her in a nice heap of blankets and pillows on the floor. But in truth that is where he slept most times any ways.

What had transpired between the two in the hunting lodge was their business, and no one else’s. However, knowing Lyo he would eventually tell someone. In addition, knowing Avoquin if it came up she would as well. But thankfully it was very doubtful that any one would talk to the female construct about her sex life. Well maybe after her bust increased and she looked more evenly female. But thankfully she said that would take her a while.

A few minutes after the first rays of light started Lyo very gently rose out of the bedding. It was unlikely he would actually get out of the room with out waking her up but he was going to try to sneak off so he could get some breakfast ready for her, and eat something himself before she went about accidentally demolishing the rest of the lodge. If she followed him he would not mind, but if she didn’t he would bring a few pieces of fruit and some water to her incase she still needed to eat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue May 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Sleep was something that she had not remembered to do for quite a while. In fact, Avoquin didn’t really need to sleep but it was an extra source of energy that she never quite learned to secure correctly. For one thing, she was a light sleeper and any sound would prompt her to awaken and scan the area for the source. To her, “sleeping” felt more like entering into a regeneration cycle. Perhaps the biologics used sleep to regenerate themselves?

Morning came soon enough as it normally does for Avoquin. Lying still with her eyes closed though, she listened to the movements of Lyo for a bit before deciding to rise as well. The way he was moving sounded as though he was trying to be careful of something. Looking about herself, she saw the mess of the shredded bed sheets and fragments of wood strewn about. Picking up a sharp piece of wood, she prodded the tip of her index finger and simply stared at the single droplet of blood that began to form.

By now, Lyo had exited the room yet Avoquin could still hear his quiet footsteps. Deciding that the supposed human with pointed ears was avoiding the sharp wood, she rose and followed in the direction of where he had headed. She half wondered if she should call out to him but then again there was no need for it. Finding him searching for something, she stood there in the nude and watched him with unblinking eyes for the moment before saying in her slightly less monotonous voice, “What are you searching for?”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Fri May 30, 2008 11:41 am

* He heard her moving around as well and knew he would not have time to finish making breakfast before she rose, not that that bothered him in the slightest however. Instead, he just continued making them both eggs. He was uncertain if indeed the construct would eat again. Or how often she needed to eat, but he was not going to be rude about it so since he was eating he would feed her as well unless she refused When she walked in behind him he didn’t turn he just grinned and spoke softly knowing she would hear it*

“ I was making breakfast and did not want to wake you incase you needed more sleep then I. but since I seem to have failed in that sneaky endeavor, would you care for some eggs?”

* he turned around holding a metal pan and basket with a few eggs in it and then walked over to the stove. The embers in it were hot, but with a flash of his powers, they roared to life as he added in extra wood. In truth, he did not need the wood in the stove to make fire. But he did not feel like explaining his powers, so it was easier to avoid the topic all together. Once the stove was ready he cracked two eggs in the pan for himself and waited for her to answer. If she was hungry he would find out how many she wanted and cook them as well. If not he would simply cook his two.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Folding her wings neatly against her back she then returned her attention to him. Avoquin wasn’t quite sure if she should trust the man but from the past day, he seemed to mean no malice towards her. His actions did somewhat befuddle her as the very reason of cooking eluded her. She did recall the explanation of her former Master and of the other two creatures that had served under him. Cooking was supposedly a way to make food “taste” better. Either way, she didn’t quite understand the concept of taste even though she could take in different flavors. What concerned her more was the potential destruction of some of the compounds through heating.

“Breakfast?” she eventually asked him. “Is breakfast what one does to their enemies? To eat them for breakfast?” Avoquin recalled the term “breakfast” as used by the Gallorian. She then also remembered the Naga for having chided him for that usage, saying that “You know Avoquin constructs strange meanings if you use words strangely!”

Noting how the flames roared to life before he actually put in the wood she then walked over, careful not to break anything with her wings, so that she could watch him cooking the eggs. Needless to say, even though Avoquin considered cooking a slight waste of time, she couldn’t help but become interested at the process. Eventually, she looked about for the eggs as she spoke once more. “A dozen eggs will be fine. Raw would be more beneficial for me.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:03 pm

She waited a few seconds to answer him and he had almost given up on her answering . but then like clock work tight before he stole the heat from the stove she spoke and he turned to listen to her. The question was strange but sadly made sense since he knew she was still learning to communicate and a lot of languages were convoluted, and the users came up with strange phrases to add more confusion to the usage of certain words.

“No breakfast is the first meal of the day… to turn your enemy into breakfast means that they think your going to be easy to kill, and they are claiming that once they are down killing you they will eat you.”

He smiled and set his eggs down on his plate and he started quickly cooking a very thin sliver of meat to go with it. everything was fine till she asked for a dozen raw eggs. But he was not as shocked as he could have been his simple answer was to smile as he shook his head and hand her a basket with six eggs in it

“ I only have a half dozen left. But if raw is how you want them then that is fine I guess. Just don’t make a mess?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:46 am

Nodding her head after a moment, and having the basket of eggs presented to her, she took them and held them to herself, staring at them for the moment. After what seemed like a few minutes, she asked again in more confusion, “Make a mess?” Yet even as she asked this she was holding an egg delicately before herself before swallowing the object whole without chewing. Searching about with her eyes for her equipment, she saw where she had left them, a “messy” pile of steel and crystal bindings. It was only then did she realize that she should have put her gear away more orderly.

Wolfing down the remaining eggs and considering to eat the basket, she glanced back at Lyo a moment to make sure he wasn’t watching her before breaking off a small piece to try it. A little too bland and lacking in anything substantial. Making her way over to her things, she began to put them on quickly as she spoke out, “Does the master have plans he needs to attend to?” Done with dressing, she slung her sword over her shoulder and stood there waiting for the long eared human.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:38 pm

She did exactly what he had assumed she would do. Ate then in one gulp no chewing. Subtlety he shuddered this construct was VERY crazy, but oddly he wanted to keep her. It had been a long time since he had had either a servant or slave. Either of adult of non-adult nature. It hurt his pride to admit it.. But sex had lost its fun for him. He had done just about everything he could figure out, in every position he could come up with, and with out gravities constraint there were in deed a lot of them. But sex had begun to bore him a while ago and he no longer had the drive to just go look for casual or meaningless one night stands.

Yet last night had not only amused him the possibilities had aroused him, even if this false likeness of flesh had not known it. He was amused by her naïveté. And found it a lot of fun. It put a spice in to the evening he had not felt in a long time.

“Yes, He …. Does” Wait did she just call him? Yeah, yeah she did… odd. Did she need some one to instruct her in what to do that much? Or was there a bound he had missed in his own glee? Did it matter? “Do you wish to join me, or meet up with me later Avoquin?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Today at 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down

And So It is...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: Dead Roleplay Section :: Dead Roleplay Section-