Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

And So It is...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: And So It is...   Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:52 am

‘I’m hungry,’ was the only thought that processed through her mind. It was true that for a few months now, she has barely even drank a sip of water and some of her motor functions seem to be slowing down. Looking about for a moment, she spotted some sort of leafy green shrubs off the side of the road and without a second thought, made a b line for them. Inspecting them for a moment, she stripped off a hand full of leaves and chewed on them thoughtfully. ‘Bitter… but good concentration of minerals…’ Breaking off a branch, she stuck it into her mouth and ground down upon it.

‘I’ve been walking for 11 days… I wonder where I am…’ gazing around, everything looked the same and even though she didn’t know the meaning of being bored, she felt it. The wild life she encountered had been interesting enough though but she did wish that some had come closer to her instead of running away. ‘Typical rodents….’

Then she saw it, a rather massive gate or at least it looked like one, set against a great rock face. ‘An entrance to a cave? If it is indeed a cave, that should mean water. They’re usually damp and moist, or maybe only the ones been in…’ In any case, she was getting annoyed with the flicking light from the sun on the leaves. The constant motion of the flecks and spots from the sun kept her on constant alert.

Walking closer and closer, she studied the gate in hopes of finding something she could use to identify the area or what it was. Alas, nothing useful. Standing close enough to touch the gate, she simply stared at it for what seemed eternity. ‘To break or not to break. That is the dilemma….’
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:22 am

He was sitting in a nearby tree waiting for the right time of night for the gates to open up again .. He was glad there weren't any peddlers nearby he had been enjoying the alone time.. Then he heard something getting closer .. To a normal ear it would have gone unnoticed but to his highly trained elven ears it was clear as day. He turned to look in the sounds direction and saw some form of weird, heavily armored, angel .. Could it really fly with that armor on ?

He moved a bit to try and remain hidden at least for now .. He watched as she ate a leaf from the tree .. he thought about trying to warn her that it was poison ivy but at this stage it was a bit to late .. Then she striped off several more.. And even went as far as eating part of a branch? He was highly confused ...

He was wearing a light weight studded leather jacket and loose fitting pants.. His greaves were hidden under tightly wrapped leather scraps he wore to hide the quality of their workmanship and his bracers were under his coat for the same reason ... He had a bastard sword strapped in a horse-mens sheath at his back and a pair of fine long bladed fighting knives at his hip. And a silvery whip on his other side. But there was little chance he was wearing enough to fight what ever that thing was ...

And it was starring intently at the Gate to his home .. This was not something he needed right now .. Maybe he should say something .. Better idea .. He lifted a rock about the size of his fist a few feet up silently with his Telekinesis, then dropped it on another on the side of the angel he was not on .. Weirdest thing was his tattoo was not reacting to what he thought should be this things divine nature .. What was happening today?

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:20 am

Her thoughts were beginning to run about in circles as she tried to decide what to do. Eventually, she came to the conclusion that whatever was behind the gates was worth looking into. Hefting her massive blade off her shoulders, she dropped to what seemed to be a battle stance and began to swing with all her might, intent on breaking through on the first strike when suddenly…

Thud.

Stopping the blade mere centimeters away from the gate, she turned her head towards the direction of the sound. Why did she even bother? It was probably some dumb squirrel that fell from the tree or maybe a larger animal in the underbrush. Straightening up once more, she rested her sword on her left pauldron before starting in the direction of the sound.

Reaching the bushes her eyes scanned the area some before she lowered herself to a squat. Peaking under the bush and the ground, there was nothing she could see that had made the sound. Looking up into the nearby tree’s branches, she noticed that there seemed to be some kind of fruit hanging up there. ‘Perhaps one fell?’ In any case, the leaves didn’t contain as much compounds as she had hoped and she was craving something sweet at the moment.

Rising once more, she turned and began to walk towards the direction of the nearest fruiting tree. In fact, it was more or less in Lyo’s direction. The invitation of actual food was a very tempting thing when energy levels were low. She had never been a fan of consuming large amount of low compounds anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:19 am

He looked back at her seeing her sword raised ... He was glad he had gotten it to stop.. Had it actually down that he would get stuck out here even longer.. But then she looked aournd... Could she be that dim .. Was the distraction that good.... Well at least she stopped eating poisonous leaves?

He smiled .. Then she walked strait toward. Him .. With that giant thing still on her shoulder ... Crap .... He froze... Maybe if he didn't move she would not notice him? Yeah right... Might as well break the silence. Before he got grabbed himself,

" Is there a reason you are thinking of attacking the gate.. And eating poisonous leaves? Or was it for the humor value"

* He didn't bother revealing himself .. He assumed she would see him, even if he was well hidden ... He was still shocked that his tattoo was not reacting.. Was she not an angel .. Interesting... There appeared to be something going on he wasn't aware of .. Maybe she was a Planar?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 am

Halting in her movements, she blinked her eyes once before looking in the direction of the voice. Scanning around for a moment, she eventually spotted what looked like a human. Well… with long ears. What he said made almost no sense at all and if anything, sounded something close to a threat. Considering him as a meal for a brief moment, she dismissed the thought quickly. It was a sentient after all and they never did make good meals. Too stringy.

Keeping her eyes upon the man, she began walking once more towards the tree that was a little to Lyo’s left side. Avoquin was half tempted to try and communicate with the man but the closer she got, the less she actually care for conversation. Her wings fanned out briefly in a flash before retracting once more against her body. A simply test to see how well her motor functions were still.

Once in front of the tree, she looked up at it once more before placing a hand upon the rough bark. The tree was hard enough to with stand an impact from her or at least she hoped. Destroying the tree could be potentially a bad idea and she didn’t exactly want to frighten the man. Well… actually she didn’t care but she could pretend to at least.

Lifting her blade away from her body, she then turned the tip earthward and plunged it down to free her hand. Clenching her left hand a few times, she then suddenly and quickly without warning punched the tree. The entire frame shuddered a little and her hand inside the gauntlet did smart a little from the dull impact. “Tahen coolden mala dahet…” she said softly more to herself.

No fruit. Looking up, they only seemed to rattle some before everything was still once more. Raising her left hand once more, she punched with much greater force this time and needless to say, was even less effective. A chunk of wood splinted out from the other side as her hand went through the trunk. “Ta hem….”

If anything, she seemed oblivious as to how the man might react as now she was now, sadly, more preoccupied with trying to dislodge herself from the tree. Rolling the option of simply destroying the tree now was quickly ruled out. Avoquin didn’t fancy a tree falling on her.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:11 am

Well she saw him and walked over to a nearby tree. He shifted his weight and let his legs hang freely from the branch he was on ... Then she stuck her sword in the dirt all showy like .... Cute... He was starting to think she was some form of Averial .. But her ears were wrong .. What else had wings ..... He want sure .. There were lots of strange creatures he was certain he hadn't meet yet ... Maybe he would figure it out ... Maybe not

He wondered what she was going to do with the tree she was touching.. He cocked his head the the side and just watched..Then she struck it .... What was she doing .. She looked at it like a scolded child .. Was she trying to knock it down . Or knock something out? He was unsure ... He hoped down off the tree about the time she struck hers again and got stuck .... He snickered.....

He had never heard the language she had used ... And she wasn't an angel .. Nor Averial .. Planar it was then ... He thought back to his brief stint plane hopping .. The language they mostly spoke was Draconian.. It had been centuries since he spoke that .. He hoped he got it right .......*

"Do you talk dragon at all? Or am I waste I times?"

* Something deep inside told him he said that wrong .... But he was trying to remember what part was off .... Normally he was good with languages .. Huh .. Maybe he should go find a new Dragon to irritate so he could re-master the tongue .. Gave him a project at least,,,*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:45 pm

Ceasing her delicate struggling with the tree she turned her eyes to him in an almost meaningful manner. Curiosity would have probably been the best description. Did this man really say something she understood or was it just her imagination? Still, it didn’t take long for her to realize that he did indeed say something that she could respond to. That, and she realized that she didn’t have an imagination to begin with.

With a yank, she wrenched her arm free from the tree. Looking at it for a moment to make sure it wasn’t going to fall, she turned her attention to this pointy eared human once more. Trying to desperately recall what the proper way to greet someone, a brief image of herself knocking his head off flashed past which almost brought a chuckle from her. Somehow she didn’t think that was correct.

Finally, she selected one that suited her at the moment. Grasping the hilt of her sword, she began walking towards him once more, dragging out the blade as she went. Stopping a few feet away, she extended her right hand out, palm facing skyward and then simply frozen in that position for the moment. Then suddenly she tilted her head a little to look at him.

Slowly though, she opened her mouth and a voice, much too gentle to fit her persona, floated out. “My name is Avoquin. Indeed I do speak the tongue of the great sky keepers. Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:25 am

At first he didn't think he spoke in the right tongue.. Or maybe his accent was wrong.. Then again.. Maybe this whatever it was in-front of him wasn't a planar being.. He was really not sure what else to try.. Sure he was going to rattle off a few more languages.. He just had to see what other "universal" languages popped into his mind.. Then she finally wrenched her arm out of the tree ....

even though he was certain he didn't want to get to close to her he allowed her to moved closer to him.. There was little chance she would be fast enough to catch him anyways .... As she drew her sword from the ground while heading his way he did honestly have a few moments to think over how stupid of an idea this really was. Maybe letting it in close was bad?

with her hand raised at him and her still not saying anything he was growing paranoid he raised a small invisible barrier around himself.. True it was not powerful but he could pour on my mental juice to strengthen it if needed... but with what she did to that tree he wasn't sure it would be enough... Then she spoke.. Avoquin huh? Well time to play the game*

" Lyo Shadow Whistle."

* There was little chance that his exploits were still remembered.. There were far more creatures out there. And unless she was here for him specifically then there was little chance she would know who he was so it was safe ...*

" Why are you done out here in the forest?"

( Yes I keep doing the bad language errors on purpose. But I also assume you would know that )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:49 pm

The question of why she was in the forest seemed to catch her a bit off guard. Blinking her eyes once, then again, she opened her mouth to say something but stopped. Instead, she only stared at him once more. Thinking through a list of excuses, she wondered which one would fit the situation.

‘Visiting family? Treasure hunting? Hunting? Looking for someone? Lost?’ After a moment, of thinking, she simply returned a shrug. “I’m looking for someone in my family but I’m lost.” Taking a step closer to the man, she looked at him closely with her crimson eyes, as if trying to remember something. In the end, she lightened up a little and cracked a smile for the long eared human.

“Might I ask you the same question? Why are you here in this forest? Oh, and your grasp of the sky keeper’s tongue is somewhat lacking.” The last part of what she said wasn’t meant to be an insult although it sounded very much like one. It was simply Avoquin being the blunt observer that she was.

OOC: Don't worry, I figured as much though I don't think you character was talking when you said "on my mental juice." ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:29 am

" My reason is great.. I am dying while the door is closed"

He smiled and moved closer to the Not really an Angel and looked her over .. Under her armor she might have a girly form but he couldn't tell honestly, but he offered a smile like what he had said was perfectly correct.. What he had meant however was far off from that .. It wasn't his fault he hadn't spoken Draconian in so long ... He pulled a piece of salted Venison out of a pouch that was to Small to have actually held it and offered it to her*

" If you must eat, Eat this.. Its much well then trees ... Unless that is your a cabbage?"

Again he was looking at her confused .. He knew that time he said it wrong . But only as an after thought ... he sighed and looked down .he knew what he said was wrong but he had to think of how to fix it ..hie next words were slower*

" Sorry .. I had not spoke dragon in long time .. . More moons then I look .... Please eat this.... I live near here . In the caves..... past the door.. Need you help?"

* His accent was getting better but he couldn't remember it fast enough to talk quickly to her .. He hoped she would understand his suckyness in the language but was not sure of much about her because he couldn't even figure out exactly what she was.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:54 pm

Accepting the piece of dried deer, she inspected it somewhat before swallowing the whole piece after only chewing once or twice. Giving her body a moment to process and allocate the different properties, her expression changed to that of a somewhat inquisitive one as she stared to him. “Good… but lacking. High energy but nothing refined.” Leaning on her sword a little, she studied him from head to toe as if looking over his figure, but in reality she was merely trying to determine his diet. This long eared human certainly was strange.

“Thank you though for the meal,” she said after a little while before she started to muse over the idea of him dying because he couldn’t get inside the cavern. Then again, his grasp of Draconic was really starting to jumble her own processes. Unless it was her cabbage? What was this… cabbage? Still, just being able to stand another individual was enough for now.

“Very well, I will help you gain entrance to your home since you require my help,” she finally stated before plucking her sword out of the ground once more and began to advance towards the gate once more. At least, that was what she thought he wanted after his words, ‘In the caves… past the door … need you help?’ She owed him for the piece of meat anyways and she hated debt.

Stopping in front of the massive gates once more, she stooped down and grasped a handful of dirt to rub onto her gauntlets. “Come brother Earth…” she whispered before winding back her sword to the left with both of her hands on the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:59 pm

" What"

* He spoke in common because she lost him .. He tried something else .. He knew the basics of what he was trying to say and he could picture it all clearly .. He just couldn't pronounce it well .. He wondered if this would help .. He sent his thoughts telepathically to her .. If she was shielded then she would never get them. But he hoped this would work faster .... Since he was tired of stumbling over words he tried getting around them

He sent feelings of friendship and of camaraderie .. But he also sent thoughts of comfort about the current setting .. He honestly was not bothered waiting .. He tried to form words mentally to speak to her*

" I do not need to go home nor must you repay me .. If you must offer something how about friendship?"

* Then she raised her sword at his gate . He jumped in front of her raising a very strong barrier around himself .. He held his arms out in front to stop her*

" NO!"

He spoke loudly in dragon speak to get her attention... NO was a word he knew .. But that was from habit .... He talked out loud in case his other words were not heard*

" I am fine . I can wait till the door opens .. Then I can take you there ... With me ... We can .. Get more food?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:46 am

His voice was lost to her as she began to swing the sword once more until suddenly…

“NO!”

Pulling back and straining against the sword, Avoquin managed to stop it a single inch away from Lyo’s face. Holding it there she peeked around and gave the man an almost amused stare. Moving her blade to the side, she planted it next to her once more before tiling her head to him, trying to find another perspective on him.

“This gate will open? When? The sun has nearly fallen back into the Earth and I do not enjoy the night. Too many foes are abound in the dark and I do not intend to wait much longer...” His mention of food though did seem to lighten her somewhat as another smile cracked once more. “As for your promise of more energy, I will graciously accept.”

Holding out her right hand for him to shake, her smile remained in an almost artificial manner before she spoke once more. “Let us agree that you are not trying to fool me into anything.”

Anything that had been sent to her though a physic link however was lost and instead she had felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 am

Either Lyo had some serious stones, or was out of his mind .. He didn't even flinch .. Sure he didn't want to get creamed in the head with her Shield sized blade .. But still he didn't care either .. And it wasn't like it would hurt for long, he smiled at her as he digested her words...

"Yes .. It Will open at midnight . When the moon is about there"* He gestured with his hand and smirked * " In several more hours when they know it is safe .. if you want w can wait at a nearby lodge?"

Wait did he just get that right? He could feel that his beast helped him out a lot with it .. After all it was in control for most of their evil planar experience.. She would see a few tattoos appearing on his flash .. Drawing themselves down his neck and on his hands .. It was easy to assume they covered his arms as well in fact they cover everywhere *

" This makes it easier for me ..Hhope it doesn't startle you"

* His voice sounded different .. More gravel filled . And held a slight echo if that was possible . But it was what happened when they shared control of the body ... He looked her over in a different way as well .. His demon had never seen anything that looked like an angel so close and it was trying to study her .. But first it needed to get her out of that armor*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:27 pm

There was, for the briefest of moments, a sliver of an amused gleam in her eye before she brought the obscenely large blade to her side once more. Was this man toying with her? Was he trying to protect something inside the gate? Or perhaps he simply did not want her to gain access. Either way, it didn’t matter much as she didn’t care much what was behind it but it looked like a good place to rest or even turn into a small home. So much for that idea.

The man however proved to be much more interesting as she listened to the pitch and tone of his voice change. Humans were such strange creatures but that made the all the more fascinating… well, sort of. That and their hypocritical ways. She also didn’t even notice the tattoos until he mentioned something startling her. Her first glanced showed nothing different but it was the second pass that she saw it. Strange… even after all this time, humans still surprised her. Perhaps 4 years wasn’t long enough to study one race.

It was then that she noticed the look in his eyes as well. The look of a predator. Something that hungered. And yet at the same time it seemed to amuse her even more. Closing her eyes and letting out a sigh then hoisted her weapon onto her shoulder. Seemingly in thought for a moment, she gave another deep exhale before opening her eyes to look at him with what seemed to be a glare.

“If you insist… lead on. I will follow in the rear,” she said softly before waving with her free hand for him to start walking ahead of her, away from the gate she had been so interested in.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 pm

" That is a first"

He wouldn't clarify at all .. Just move on forward with her behind him .. He would however keep up his shielding in case she was as trustworthy as any other girl .. He moved several hundred feet through thick foliage yet never did it seem to get in their path .. It was a simple trick of the magic on this area .. Any who knew where the lodge was could find it in moments . . Others might stumble for days ... Unless you really weren't looking for it .. Then it was just as easy to find as anything else you aren't looking for

After nearing the lodge she would smell the light burning of pine wood In the hearth inside, and as he opened the doors a smell of fresh baked goods and stew would shower her nose with their temptation. He moved inside ahead of her since he assumed she wouldn't get the idea of after you . Or trust him for that matter..

" Well... Since I forgot about the food here .. Would you like something? If I remember its some form of Elk stew and wheat rolls.. I will go get some of the stored wine .."

* With that he walked in toward the cabinet and let her look around .. It was a simple hunting lodge . With one room other then this one .. And this one housed the living room, kitchen, and a table presumably for eating but covered in dust. The other furniture was simple in design and local in materials .. Wood form the forest and leather from its animals .. Nothing was fancy...

A few seconds later he came back with two hollowed horns that had large bases that looked tied on somehow and placed them down on the table with bottle of Meade*

" Well it seems I am out of wine .. How about a good Meade?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:29 am

The walk to the lodge had been uneventful thought she had been hoping to find her bearings so that she could return to the gate later, alone. Then after a moment of thinking, she simply dismissed the thought and continued to follow behind him wondering where they were to end up. As it turned out, it was as he had said, a lodge. It didn’t look too spectacular though she heard the cracking of a fire inside.

Following him inside, she watched him bustle around, speaking of “rolls,” “stew,” and “wine.” Only utter confusion seemed to be the best explanation of her current algorithms running through her mind. Looking at the food items about, she merely categorized them as food and potential energy sources before returning her attention once more to him as he came back.

“Meade?” she questioned him almost absentmindedly as she walked past him to inspect the fire in the hearth. After a moment, she turned her attention to the animal skin covered furniture before approaching them to feel them with her hand. Not feeling it the texture, she frowned slightly before realizing her hand was still in its gauntlet.

Shedding the gauntlet, she let it fall onto the floor with a clatter before touching the furs once more. “Soft.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:24 pm

*Lyo pivoted like lightning and had his right hand raised up to the hilt of his bastard sword .. He heard the earth shattering crash as her gauntlet hit the ground and at first thought it was an elephant falling down.... Once he saw that he was wrong he released the grip he had on his sword handle and shook his head ... Seemed he was getting jumpy. But how did a single gauntlet make so much noise ? He didn't want to know

He poured them both a horn of the Meade and brought it to her while she was petting his chair .. This angel seemed to have a few issues.. And Lyo was not sure he wanted the complete list of them either .... Moving into the room with her, he offered her the drinking horn gently*

" Here this is a honey Meade. It isn't very strong but it tastes good. And if you would like I can fix you a bowl of whatever is cooking?"

* He wondered why she was so simple minded? Did she really not know anything? Her body seemed to be at least teen-aged in make... but that didn't mean she was ever given instructions about life.. Maybe she was some form of construct... That could explain why she knew about violence but not life in general..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:53 pm

For a moment, she didn’t notice him walking into the room where she was and was by far more interested in his fur-covered chair. Only when he spoke did she realize he was standing there holding something out for her to take. His mention of something more nutritious that leaves and tree sap seemed to brighten her mood a little. Laying her sword onto the ground so that it wouldn’t clatter, she was unfortunately absentminded about her other gauntlet as she took that off and let it drop with another clatter.

Taking the horn into both of her hands, she peered inside at the liquid for a moment before looking to him again. “Food sounds good. I haven’t really eaten anything decent for a long time.” Bringing the horn to her lips, she downed the Meade quickly in a few gulps and then lowered the horn once more. “This place is a good shelter… but only that…” she said after a moment. Then suddenly, she raised the horn to her lips once more and bit out a chunk. Not bothering to chew much, she then swallowed and gave a slightly disappointed look. “Not very nourishing… but it’ll do.”
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:03 am

* He shook his head as she removed her other gauntlet with such a noise. he was going to start catching these things with his T.K> if he had to... she obviously had not realized his hearing was sensitive... but that kind of figured if she was a construct... then again if she wasn’t a construct he was lost .. He had never met a planar being that was this simple without being a child..... And she at least looked older then child hood... but getting her exact figure was difficult in all that armor.... then she bit the cup*

“No you don’t eat the drinking horn it is not food ...I have plenty of other things here to eat l am sure that will be allot tastier ...and better for you then that.... you don’t eat everything you put in your mouth do you? Cause I only have so many spoons and forks laying around here."

* He moved and refilled her horn to keep her from takign another bite out of it and got her a bowl of what ever stew was cooking. It was very heavy on the meat and potatoes but there was carrots and something green in it he quashed by the floating colors... maybe some onions...He really didn’t know what the enchantment had made .he just knew it was based on what was here last ... maybe he should startmaking the hunting parties list things?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Needless to say, Avoquin was quite confused at this point as to what was proper and what wasn’t. The horn wasn’t food? But it had compounds that seemed to be easily digested. Still, she decided that she’d only eat what she was given by this man for the moment so that she didn’t seem completely out of place. Then mention of forks and spoons seem to catch her interest as she surveyed him with curious eyes. “Metal?” she asked quite out of context. “Or they made from other materials?”

Either way, the answer was unimportant as he refilled the horn for her and presented her a bowl of something, which she took in her other hand. Though it might have seemed perfectly normal to Lyo to have one’s hands full, Avoquin for one did not like it. Looking at the liquid of the horn in one hand and then the contents of the soup in the other, she raised the bowl quickly to her lips and gulped down the soup quickly, despite it having just been on the fire. Once it was empty, she extended the bowl back to Lyo before draining the contents of the horn in an equally speedy manner and then did the same as the bowl.

If anything, it looked as though Avoquin was a child asking for seconds, the way she was acting, but rather she just wanted to free her hands. The stew seemed to be good enough and she would be able to continue on another week or so without a meal while the Meade on the other hand seemed to be having mild side effects on her mind. For one thing, things began to look a little blurry.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:24 pm

“No I think they are wooden”

he said while turning around to get himself a bowl of the slop and he returned with two spoons and a slight grin …that is until he saw that not only was she done that it looked like seconds were in order .. He almost sighed...But it wasn’t like he understood constructs...he would just cheat a little he used his powers of T.K. like a third and fourth hand… he brought the mostly gone bottle of mead over and filled her cup AGAIB how much cold she drink really? And then switched bowls with her and left her a small wooden spoon as he turned around and made himself another bowl of food …this was going to get strange quick...where would she put this much stuff.. She couldn’t be all stomach could she?

He would turn around with another bowl of food for himself and be eating at it as he looked her way again... if she wanted more he would sigh but not get it right away until he had, had his own first .. It wasn’t rudeness. He was just hungry as well now... he moved to sit near her armor on the floor in a smaller chair that was more fluff then fur it seemed *

“Will you need me to show you out of the forest after I take you inside the Gates? I doubt who ever you’re looking for is in The City in the Rocks but I think it could be possible... Maybe guardsmen can help you seek them out? Or we can look in the forest to see if they are there still??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:42 am

Whatever Lyo said to her about helping her out of the forest, the gate, the city that was beyond, and finding whoever she was looking for, was completely lost to her. To Avoquin, she didn’t exactly expect him to exchange bowls and then fill the horn again. Now the dilemma she was faced with seemed to make her head spin. The extra energy intake wouldn’t be harmful but it would make her sluggish for a short while as her body allocated the excess.

After a few minutes of standing there, she brought the bowl closer and then downed it quickly and then set it on the table. Then, the same as before, she gulped down the Meade all at once and then set the horn onto the table as well. It was then did she notice that her vision began to become unfocused and her mind was beginning to fog slightly. “Interesting…” she said softly as if she was the only person in the vicinity. Making her way to a chair, she collapsed down into it and then tilted her head to stare at Lyo. “Interesting…” she repeated again.
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 pm

* Lyo was not paying her much attention at the moment. He had very contentedly sat down and was trying to eat his food. After barely three bites he looked up to see her placing her empty vessels down..... She sure ate a lot for being so dainty. But it could be worse right? He turned back to his Meade as she started talking to herself. At first he ignored it, but then as he noted her slightly slurred speech, and fuzzed expression. Was she drunk already? Was that even possible off two horns? Well, in the grand scheme of things when a Planar Being was involved he supposed it might be possible.

Cocking his head to the side and judging her reaction and motor function he was gauging about how far gone she was now. Because it would get a little bit worse if it had never happened to her before, but then it should level off. As long as she didn’t become a violent drunk. The last thing he needed was a violent construct with massive strength in his lodge... But hopefully that was not a very likely scenario... He way curious what however had her interest so well. And eventfully caved in and asked her*

“What is it that you are finding so interesting young one?"

* His head would be cocked to the side still and his eye brow rose in a questioning way. But his tone was very sweet, almost like one would offer to a child.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:00 am

At first Avoquin didn’t seem to notice Lyo’s question at all. In fact, she just ignored it and repeated herself another two times. After she had done so, she seemed to lose all incentive to stay upright and began to slide out of her chair. To say her armor chipped pieces off the chair and her wings damaged the poor wooden object would have been an understatement. It was simply destroyed when the girl flexed her wings and sent splinters of wood in every direction. She herself though was lying on the ground staring at the ceiling still with the same expression of intrigue.

She laid that way for a good deal of time, or at least what seemed like a good deal of time to her, before letting her head lull to the side to look at Lyo. In reality, it had only been a minute of laying there before she sat up again. Keeping her eyes on him the whole time, she gave about another minute of motionless movement before falling back down with a crash from her armor hitting the floor.

“Comfortable, the ground is soft.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So It is...   

Back to top Go down

And So It is...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: Dead Roleplay Section :: Dead Roleplay Section-
Jump to: