Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)   Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:56 am

(Editor Note: If there is any repeating images, message me and let me know. I admit that I got confused (especially with the bathroom images... lol). I might add more images later, but I think that is enough for now. If you think something should be added to the clinic, message me as well. Oh and...

** The blue words are hyperlinks for pictures. I didn't want to flood it with a lot of images.**

That is all. Enjoy!)

// Front of the Clinic //

The exterior stone, whether it is on the roof, exterior, or the decorative wall surround the grounds, was partially salvaged from the previous clinic. The majority of it was brought in by horse from a nearby mountain. All the stone was chiseled by hand and put in place by mortar. The wood was from a few forests away and what was taken, trees were replanted to maintain life.

Let it be noted here that on the blueprints, orders were hand written by Rosaria herself, to bring in the best mages and priests to bless and set wards all throughout the clinic. That includes above and below it as well, for protection against anyone that may threaten anyone inside, on the grounds, or the land itself. There are small etchings all over in many spots that appear to be decorative, but those that hold the knowledge can find them.

The front of the clinic has a garden courtyard and a fountain. The ground is made of bricks while the fountain is marble.

// Main Floor//

You walk directly into the foyer, you can either go into Room 2 which is straight ahead. To the right, is the study and the spiral staircase leading to the second story. To the left is the dining room.

All of the floors, minus the gallery and some bathrooms, are wooden and has a high sheen to the wood.

Going forward from the foyer, you go into the galley. The gallery is marble in an intricate design of flowers and Elven symbols in gold. Off of the gallery, there is a powder (PDR) room. All it has in it is a sink and a mirror. Beyond the powder room, there is a circular room with two doors. The door on right is another entrance to the study. The door on the left of the circular room leads you into room 3.

Room 3 is another mass exam room. There is a stone fireplace. From that room, it goes into the bathroom and 2 walk in closets. Inside the closets, there are clothing but also medical supplies. From the closets, the only door leads to a bathroom and from there it goes to the sauna and the sun room.

Returning back to the Gallery, going straight is room 2.

Room 2 is just like a gathering place. It really isn't even a room. There is fireplace located here as well. Going to the left after walking through room 2, goes into the Kitchen and a waiting room in the far back. The waiting room has the final fireplace.

Going into the kitchen, there is a pantry and another set of steps going up.

In the waiting room, there is an office. That is Rosa's office and it is usually kept locked.

Going through the kitchen, it leads into into the hall way. Going to the left takes you back to the gallery. Going right takes you to the laundry room, Room 1, another bathroom, and the mass exam room. Going forward takes you to the dinning room.

Room 1 is a small room and reserved for quick exams.

The mass exam room has small individual exam rooms. A total of four rows with three walkways leading to them all.

// Back of the clinic//

There is an open terrace in the back for people to sit or even eat outside. The terrace leads to a beautiful manicured garden and flower beds.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Second Story   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:01 am

//Second Story//

The second story is for long term patients or maternity ward. Inside each of the five suites is two beds. All of the walk in closets on the floor has medical supplies and room to hang clothing of the guests.

If you take the spiral staircase up, that takes you into the loft area. The loft is where extra beds can be placed if needed for family. Also, it is just a good space to gather ones thoughts.

From the loft, to the right is Suite 2, to the front is Suite 3, and off to the left is the Recreation room.

Suite 2 has a walk in closet, a bathroom, and the laundry room for the entire floor.

Suite 3 has a bathroom and a walk in closet.

Also by suite 3 is a private staircase that leads up to Rosie's personal bedroom.

When in the Recreation room, there are a few more places to go. There is a set up steps that leads into Suite 1, the stairs that leads down to the kitchen area, another bathroom and Suites 4 and 5.
Suite 1, and †suite 4, seem to share a bathroom.

Suite 5 has it's own bathroom.

From the loft and recreation area, there is spots to look down to the first floor. The railings are made from wood and are painted white.

Suite 2 and Suite 3 has a joined fireplaces.

Last edited by Rosaria_Selorn on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Rosaria's personal room   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am

//Rosaria's Personal room//

If you go up the second story private staircase, you go into Rosaria's bedroom. It's pretty simple in the way it looks. There isn't much in the room. A bed, nightstand, and dresser. There is a bathroom, fireplace, and a walk in closet. There is also two individual reading nooks by the windows. It isn't much, but it is where she can call home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)   

Back to top Go down

The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1