Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

New arrival.((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-09-02

PostSubject: New arrival.((open))   Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:44 pm

The moment she staggered from the portal she took in a gulp of air, the pained sound filling shattering the silence in the room. That was the first time she had traveled like that, she had seen her father do it as well as her mother but they seemed fine.. Her body swayed lightly, why did she feel like she was just about to lose the meal she had at her feet on the floor. Serenity's ears pinned back as she heard someone speak, it didn't take long for her eyes to focus allowing her to see the grinning male leaning against a pillar the cockiest grin she had ever seen plastered on his face. She had never met him before but she knew who he was, her father had shown her a picture before and the painting above the throne was also a dead give away."Cirdan." she cleared her throat that felt like it had something caught in it. It wasn't a question when she spoke his name, she was letting him know she was aware of who he was. She smiled as well after a few moments had passed, a brother, she had a brother and a big one at that!
Serenity squealed as she rushed towards him quickly, her arms extending letting him know just what she was going for then it happened! Serenity lost her balance she was still pretty shaken from the trip, she fell into him if he didn't move that is wrapping her arms probably around his waist ((depending on his height)).Her face squished against the leather that wrapped his chest, she inhaled deeply, it smelled so good! She would move her cheek against him, her father never permitted her to wear such things.. maybe he would? She sighed as she felt one of the many dresses her father made her wear brushing against the back of her legs as she swayed."I have wanted to meet you for so long!" She would look up at him eyes wide as her almost soul swallowing blue orbs darted about his face taking him in."You're so handsome!" she giggled."And look at your hair!!" she would reach up as if trying to wrap the length that hung over his shoulder around her fingertip to twirl."I bet it's so soft, I bet you have lots of girlfriends!" she would giggle again, would she ever take a breath during this little ball of excitement she was experiencing."Maybe I can braid it..." she nipped at her lip as she twirled slightly almost as if he were spinning her before pushing off on the other side of him into the center of the throne room taking in every little detail like an excited child.
It was clear her father hadn't let her from his side leaving little time for her to poke and prod at things on her own, this was all so new, so exciting and now she can explore!"Is there anyone else here?" she looked back to what she knew as her big brother."Maybe you can show me the city!?" she seemed to like that idea nodding her head as if answering her own question."Oh, or...." she seemed to bounce."Can I change, can I wear something like that!?" she pointed at his attire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Elros would be standing on the other side of the Portal that lead into Tallendon, he would quickly contact Cirdan who happen to be nearby letting him know that she is on her way..

Cirdan got the message as he happen to be leaning upon the pillar near the portal towards Tal'maria as if he had anything better to do at this time, the war was far from over everything would be pretty much back too normal, business back up and running. He wore his black suite of armor and wrapped around his body his cloak , hidden underneath his boots, his daggers, while strapped upon his right sheath his new weapon Shadow Bane enchanted sword that gave him some unique abilities given to him by Elros before he left, it allowed him to manipulate the shadows around him, as well his daggers being unique for they are almost infinite he can throw them upon his target, it magically restores itself back in it's case. he looked at her as she came running towards him like some school girl, he sighed shaking his head as she stumbled into him. He could tell she was overly excited as he eyed her up and down some, he wrapped her in a hug and patted her head '' First we must go to your room, I shall take you to it then yes you may change. Your cloths are already here. '' he explained calmly as he eyes her at the question about the attires she can wear '' As far as that I doubt your father would permit you to wear them, and so I must respect this he would kill me if I let you wear the attire some of the women here wear.. '' he pause as he looks at her picturing her with the attire and frowns at the thoughts crossing his mind, he knew they were not really related but it was still wrong either way, he would clear his throat however '' Lets go get you cleaned up and after words we get something to eat you must be hungry by now the travel does make you lose your last meal, it did my first time. '' he said as he moved around and begin to walk towards the living quarters in the Palace she would note the many servants, and guards that patrolled the area, the security as of late has increased since the war happened, Templar's from Tal'maria patrolled the halls, as well as the Paladins and his own guard. '' I am sure you have heard what happened within this Empire '' he told Serenity as they marched through the throne room, as they walked two guards begin to march along side them in flanking position more too protect the both of them. It was a bit melodramatic the scene before them, even Cirdan thought so as well. Alzaren happen to be there he was about Serenity's age as he appeared before them '' Ah this must be Serenity '' he said as he pauses eyeing her some '' Name is Alzaren Carnisor ' he offered with a bow '' I look forward to getting to know you '' he explained as he marched along with them the guards vanishing '' He would have no idea that this women before him would be his aunt, Cirdan looked at him not saying a word as they proceeded towards the room opening the door as they entered '' I also have a twin brother Thalos Carnisor he is around here somewhere, or perhaps back at the village on the outskirts of the Empire perhaps someday you will meet him he's been training becoming a sorcerer like Grandfather here '' he would gesture towards Cirdan who would only shake his head '' Silence let her get changed and perhaps the both of you can come along with me to the city '' he said towards them. '' perhaps I can even take you to meet Thalos as well '' he offered to Serenity.

Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:51 am

She would follow behind in silence listening to the pair speak, she took everything in once they reached the second floor her fingertips running along a banner that hung over the railing decorating the wall downstairs. The material was just as soft as it appeared to be the colors vibrant. She could smell the food cooking down there as well, pot and pans banging in what was most likely their kitchen, a hint of fresh flowers mixing in with it all telling her there would be a garden close by."I'd like that.." she didn't look to either of them letting one or the other know which idea she liked so... she liked them all. She wanted to do as much as they would allow experience everything this land had to offer.
Serenity was disappointed when her brother refused her request for the clothing it was all to good to be true her father letting her run off here without putting his foot down somehow.. She should have expected it.. The room that she was taken to was large, much more room then the one she had while she was staying with her mother and father. A large window on both sides of her bed leading to a balcony that would connect them both, fresh cut flowers on a small round table off to the side with a chair for sitting by the fireplace. She couldn't be more excited if she tried, they would know it her cheeks burning with the brightness of a thousand suns, her eyes wide, curious and then... She would groan as she seen the pile of dresses set out on the bed for her. How had her father even got them here so quickly?!
She would plop down on the bed beside them looking through the pile, many colors, styles all of the finest silks.. She sighed until her fingertips would brush against something... different at the bottom. Her eyes went wide as she looked to her brother then, he would know she found it. Serenity shoved the dress aside half of the pile toppling over to the floor before she pulled out the dark leather pieces for them to see."Thank you!!" she squealed clenching them to her chest. "I love them!" They probably wouldn't understand her excitement seeing it was just over clothing but, shove them into a dress their entire life and see how relieved they would be to wear something a bit more relaxed.She would hop up kicking off her slippers her father always bought her, dressing her as if she were a dolly and ran towards what she thought would be the closet to change slamming the door behind her.. "O-oh!" the door would slowly creak open and she peeked out.."T-that must be the bathroom..." she looked to the door across the room before making a dash for it half dressed and leaving a trail of clothing behind her.
Serenity tore off her dress tossing it aside, trailing her fingertips along the black leathers that were gifted to her once more as they rested on the bathroom counter. She wouldn't make herself wait any longer pulling the vest over her head. There were thin straps in the front, laces that she would have to pull to close the vest against her, her eyes widening as her breasts plumped up almost spilling over the top. She giggled as she looked down at them bouncing lightly as she watched them jiggle. Next the pants they wouldn't be much of a fight until she hit her thighs, she would have to wiggle and jerk getting them up slowly over her ass once they hit her narrow waist she had no issue fastening them. She looked back over her shoulder at her butt, her cheeks blazing.. should it look like that!? She would attempt to give herself a little more space there as she picked at the tight leather quickly giving up. The boots would be next, she leaned against the wall having no trouble pulling them on. She flung open the door appearing in the doorway a moment later, her arms open as if saying." Ta Da!" like her transformation was some kind of magic trick. "How does it look!?" she giggled, she would have to get on her brother about getting her a tad bigger size later for now this would have to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:57 pm

He watched as the young girl looked around the Palace, he stepped back some as he observed her she was indeed his father's child the way she carried herself, she was young and innocent however and naive to how things work. An innocence he feared would one day become no more, unless somehow she manages to conquer the evil that still lingers within the Empire's darker regions. He sighed at the thought and wasn't all too thrilled when she would venture out of the Palace on her own adventure or quest and the people she would meet. As they walked those thoughts lingered within his mind..

This one is different he thought to himself. He knew she was not related by blood deep down, she was beautiful for a young teenage girl and she could probably get some heads to turn if she desired it. As he thought about it he only shook his head, over his dead body he thought to himself and swore he would do his absolute best to protect her. He would watch as she went through her cloths and as she spotted the other cloths, he blinked some and wondered how they got there, they were cloths of his other lovers he had once before. He frowned as she went and put those cloths on as she came out she looked more like a women then a little girl in them. He glance at his grandson for the moment

Alzeron had no idea at the time that he was staring his own aunt up and down, his heart was racing as her breasts poked out from the leather clothing she put on. '' uh, I better get going '' he stammered some sweat apparent upon his forehead as he moved and darted off. Cirdan could not help but to chuckle at his reaction towards Serenity and was not overly surprised about it. '' You can wear that if you like, as I said only wear it when your father is not around I would hate for him to have a heart attack Serenity that would be bad, so when he is arriving due make sure you change to your regular clothing '' he said calmly as he approached her as she stepped out '' First of all one rule for the time being you are not to venture outside of the Palace you may go to the city down below but that's it, I will instruct the guards to make sure you are not allowed to pass out of the gates, it is quite dangerous out there without the proper training. Do not fear I will teach you sorcery and how to sword fight , I am quite adapt to magic '' As if too prove his point, he would chant something in elfish tongue as he waved his hands all her cloths would move to the proper hangers, and everything in the room that was out of place went back to there original spots and the hangers..

Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:20 pm

She watched as the young male ran off, her mouth opening as if she were about to say something but, she stopped as Cirdan began to speak. Her brow would rise slowly as the dresses lifted from the bed, the fabric swaying lightly as they drifted towards the closet stopping long enough for the hangers to slip themselves into the sleeves and then perfectly position themselves in what was her closet for now. She would plop down on the foot of the bed."Oh.." she seemed a little upset she couldn't really explore but, she understood why.. "Where is he running off to?"She looked to the doorway that the male had left open after almost sprinting out of it.. Did she say something wrong? She thought to herself as her ears pinned back sighing as she lifted her gaze back to what she only knew as her brother. "Whatcha wanna do..?" She nipped at her lip as her gaze drifted around the room taking everything in. She leaned forward as he neared, her head pressed against his belly if he would allow."We could maybe go down into the city... eat at a shop?" She pouted as she thought of the other boy maybe he could come to, he looked close to her age maybe they could become friends...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:43 pm

As Alzaren ran off to do whatever it was he was going to do, Cirdan could only shrug his shoulders at the reaction hardly surprised. He would move towards Serenity as he sat down some as he gazed upon the woman before him. '' Do not mind him, you did nothing wrong. '' he explained calmly, deep down he felt bad her father was a bit over protective of her and one part of him wants her to be able to explore the Empire freely without fear, he thought about it what's the worse that could possibly happen? the threat is gone for the time being the Drow war is over with.. All the Drow wanted was his sword Stormbringer which is now destroyed permanently he held no intentions of getting it back; As he thought about it more he seemed to be brooding about all the evil things he's done with the sword. He didn't do to well to hide it infront of Serenity '' I will talk to your father and tell him that I will allow you to explore the Empire on your own, the threats are all over and done with and I doubt anything else will happen it's been quiet for along time since the last war that's happened '' he explained as he got up once more and looked over at her and offers a polite smile '' I beg your forgiveness but I do have other matters I need to attend to, Perhaps later you will meet my son Lazuli he should arrive here soon '' he explained calmly he was amused because of the simple fact his son would be her nephew and he was far older then she was. '' I will meet up with you both later on as well '' he explained as he remained awaiting for her response.

Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm

She expected more, more what.. maybe time but it was clear he wasn't as excited about this all as she was.. everything was just so new.. Serenity would smile in return followed by a nod."I understand." Why complain?! She was just given permission to explore on her own, maybe she wouldn't be on that tight of a leash as she had thought. She wouldn't waste anytime, she couldn't if she planned on being back before dark.
Serenity stood, arms wide to wrap him before he could escape the hug that was sure to come."Maybe we can talk a little more later!" she would bring herself to her tiptoes giving him a peck on the cheek before darting to the door. She had heard her father speak of the food that was sold in the market place, her mother went on and on about the sweet rolls often, she would have some! She giggled at the thought, the excitment seeming to bubble over and before Cirdan could say another word, she was gone shutting the door behind her and leaving him in her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival.((open))   

Back to top Go down

New arrival.((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1