Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Finally Home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Finally Home.   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Elros stepped through the portal within Tal'maria which he knew would soon become his home. He felt at peace here and well relaxed for the first time in a long time. '' I am home '' he said softly as he over looked the city a bit overwhelmed. As he stood at the entrance unsure what to do. He took a breath as he stepped forward through the Gates he moved with some form of purpose this time, he wore his black armor and strapped upon both his sheaths his shadow blades which he felt he no longer needed and would mount them on a mantle on him and his wife's home where they can raise there daughter without fear of being killed. He gazed upon the city it was beautiful infact more beautiful then the Empire he had left even before the war took place. He saw the Templar's lined up and some of them patrolling the lanes as they glanced his way some. He awaited for the arrival of his wife as he awaited nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 am

"Quite the place isn't it? I thought the same when I first set eyes on this city. Its location might have changed since then but it certainly hasn't lost its appeal. Welcome to Tai'mira Elros Carnisor and I trust you'll find the wonders of this city to your enjoyment. I've ensured that an area within the residence district was prepared and set aside for your use. Nothing has been built on it yet but the materials and everything else you might need have been provided there. I've also seen that several workers are available to see to the construction of your home here." Thasrissian would say materializing into view nearby.

"If there is anything else that you might require it can either be found within the city trade district or I can see to acquiring it for you should you not find what you are looking for there. There are some things of course which won't be found here but I am doubtful that you'll have need of such things." The dragon would say as he curled his tail forward and sat fully upright as though to bring into perspective the size of the massive elven city compared to even his imposing form.

Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:45 am

She had followed right behind him Elros was just to distracted by the beauty of their new home to realize that. Mele gasped as her eyes focused she had never seen anything like this, could it be a dream. THe only thing that kept her from believing so was the feel of her loving husband as she clung to him. It was perfect, for their child... for him... She would never have to fear losing him again, their child would grow up surrounded by such beauty no need to fear what lurkes in the darkness... she was safe.

Mele squeeked out happily clasping her hands together. "This is so much more then I could have ever dreamed up, it's perfect, the perfect place for our child...She would lean closer kissing Elros on his cheek."And the perfect place to keep you out of trouble!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:17 am

He would pause as he gazed upon the city listening too Thassarian's words '' It is everything I have ever hoped for '' he said calmly as he gazes upon the sight of the Empire '' Perfect for my retirement '' he said with a nod. He look upon his wife as she came towards them and smiled '' Perfect to raise our child in as well more safe '' he explained calmly as he gazed at the Dragon '' I have a favor to ask of you however, when Serenity gets old enough she would want to venture out of the Kingdom I trust you will keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't come to harm? '' he gazed at Thassarian for he trusted him with such a task. He would snort '' I don't get into trouble Meledare it just happens to find me...'' he offered with a shrug as he smiled upon the kiss he received from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:06 am

She would smile as well but still had to wonder how he would be after sometime here, he lived for the adventure.. Maybe it was the thrill of it all that made him feel young again. She would peek back over her shoulder to Serenity who soon followed behind, taking her husbands hand as she stood beside him to look out over their new home. "You do realize she won't want to stay here much longer?" she peeked over to him not speaking loud enough for the girl to hear."You were young once, you know how it feels to want to make it on your own.. experience everything this world has to offer.." True the girl is still young, she thought to herself but by her age Meledere has experienced so much more."We can't keep her hidden the rest of her life, she needs her own experiences.." she would smirk." And, maybe.. we can have a few of our own.." She would wink with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:17 am

How quickly time had passed for her.. Serenity had grow into a beautiful young lady, long dark lock tumbling over her shoulders only to end with loose curls. Large blue pools that darted around with curiousity even in places she had been many times before. She resembled her father a great deal with the curves only her mother could provide."Can we go do something?" Serenity pouted as she stopped right behind her parents peeking through the small space left between their shoulders."Let's go to the market place!"The girl loved shopping, always picking the strangest of items that would soon be discarded once they were home, put up on a shelf and never touched again. "Or...." she nipped at her already puffy lip, such a bad habit.. "Maybe we can go to the tavern and get something to eat.. or..." The girl really had no patience, she never wanted to stay still only making what Meledere had said clear."O-oh!" she tugged at her father cloak."You could train me!" she would nod, she had been asking her father for sometime now to go back into training but he was always so busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:52 pm

He would turn to face Meledare as he offered a nod '' I know but right now she is barely even ready to go to the Empire '' he explained calmly '' I will have to teach her our peoples ways' and show her where things are if I have too '' he said softly as he pauses and looks at Serenity as she tugged on his cloak and sighs and pats her head '' I will train you Serenity do not fear '' he said with a slight smile.. '' Yes lets go to the tavern where we can all get some food it's been a very long day already '' he turn around as he looked at the City, the question was, where the hell is the Tavern at? He offer a nod as he gestures the others to follow him, as they marched along the path's soldiers lined up or patrolling the streets most them Paladins or Templar's rather, the markets seem to be busy as if many different creatures and races lived here from all across the mulitverse itself, he was familiar with the mulitverse for he had travelled through the spans of time and space before himself. He looked upon his daughter as if lost in thought as he brushes by someone apologizing for his distraction he wondered if and when she comes to Tallendon if there will be any effects on her. He sighed as he watched her so innocent and pure. The fatherly part of him did not want her to go to Tallendon, did not want her to lose the innocence within her '' I will train you...'' he said as he thought of it '' Show her the ways of an assassin, show her how to protect herself when danger comes near '' he knew his wife if she was reading his thoughts probably felt the same at least he hoped she did. He shouldn't assume much he told himself and sighed as they would finally make there way towards the tavern he would push open the doors, it was nice and fancy not exactly a tavern an appearance a modern day restaurant '' lets go take a seat '' he would suggest..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:31 pm

At Inn, eats food. Done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Pays for food, walks out-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:39 pm

lols)) *throws fit, finds portal vanishes to Tallendon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Cirdan waits for Serenity as she goes through portal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity Carnisor
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Serenity is shocked someone was already waiting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Finally Home.   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm

'' I've been expecting you'' he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content