Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Cirdan looked around as the castle was nearly destroyed, the pillar had fallen between †Rika, Asher and his father ( Sorry I can never remember his fathers name off top my head and too lazy to look. ) †All seems quiet now as the Drow were pushed back, some of them made it out of the war alive and unscathed barely. †Others however were not so lucky for they loss many lives this day, both for the bad guys and good guys, even Cirdan's soldiers were scattered through out the Castle either buried by rubble or fallen off the tower, some were impaled against the walls. †He would gaze upon Thassarian as he felt the connection to his old sword gone he could not summon it anymore, the enemy had won and gotten the sword it switched it's loyalties he wasn't sure how to feel about it at this time. †He turn to face the pillar that had separated him from the others and chanted softly and cast a †spell upon it and then with a wave of his hands he cleaned up the area well, everything was back to normal as he cleaned up the Palace '' I lost the connection of my former sword it now has a new master it would seem. '' Cirdan explained as he walked up towards his Throne sat down upon it to over look them all '' This cannot be good news for us, and good news for the Undercity and with Lyo being in charge I am sure he would desire to know what has happened, however I doubt he would care much of what transpired here'' he said calmly he sighed for he didn't desire to speak with him and he dreaded it '' As for the alliance Rika I cannot permit such a thing especially now, you have yet to prove to me your worth all I can see you desire it simply to be close to me because of some feelings you may have had, but know this I have no feelings for you like that anymore, do I hate you? No I do not hate you or dislike you. †I have moved on with my life for I know I must focus on the Empire and the people around me currently they are what's important. I suggest you do the same for the benefit of your village and for yourself. If you desire however to have this alliance I will accept under one condition that you become familiar with our Empire that you aid us in our time of need, I agree also with Thassarian that you need to learn of our enemies, that is the most critical point in any alliance, †and for example I know you sought out alliance from your previous Kingdom who is too say that the Kingdom you have allied with you is not my enemy? That would cause a conflict of interest on your part. †'' he said as he gazed at her pointedly '' Also after watching you during the battle from last night I know you have no experience when it comes to fighting, Also further more †you have insulted me and my family and the Empire itself from what reports have said to me, claiming me as stubborn? There is a difference between stubbornness and knowing better learn it. '' †he sighed as he had nothing else to say glancing around '' I now offer all a reprieve '' †he said as he got up and chanted softly and open a portal a gateway to wherever it is the others desire to go. †'' This portal would take you wherever anyone desires to go '' he explained calmly '' step through it and imagine the place you want to be and it should transport you there'' †the portal opened itself up †'' Anyone who wishes to leave to where they can be safe please do so and those who wish to remain in defense of the Empire may remain here I would not hold it against anyone who desires to leave at this present time '' he said calmly '' I will remain behind I need to find out where Bianca is at for she has been kidnapped and †she is important to me '' he said †calmly. †

(Thassarian, Rika and Alzeron's Elros and Meledares post on this one. )

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 am

With Cirdan's portal opened Thasrissian and his sister altered the manner of their own portal magics and instead simply opened a gateway through which a handful of heavily armored knights exited. These knights appeared to be wearing rather ornate armor from the intricate designs etched into the heavy plate mail they wore many of the designs suggesting these were no mere knights but a handful of devout followers of Tai'mir, the Tai'miran deity associated with true goodness and the life force of their people. Despite the darkness that began to fall over the empire's lands their armor remained radiant casting light across the area they stood within and an aura of sanctuary, consecrating the ground under their feet against evil.

These Templars of Tai'mir as they were called gathered at Thasrissian's feet and knelt once they had fully materialized from the gateway that was opened by the dragons. Eventually Thasrissian would speak to them. "Templars once again you have answered my call without hesitation knowing full well the extent of which I would ask you to serve. The perils I would have you face are great on this day. All around us the land falls under a great darkness akin to the evils which fell upon our own world. We tread upon a land which our foe believes they've conquered and cast into darkness forever but on this day your Highlord calls you to prove them wrong. Calls you to show the enemies of our allies the true strength of Tai'mira. That it is not Tai'mira and her allies that should be filled with fear but the foe who shrouds themselves in darkness."

Thasrissian would pause for a moment casting his gaze around briefly to reflect on the situation before he spoke once more. "I need not ask the question "Will you stand with your Highlord." for I know the answer in your hearts templars. I know that you will follow my word and face these perils with me. For it is with honor that you serve by my side. We bear the honorable burden now of entering into the darkest places to hunt the evil to its source and burn it out from its foul den. Bring forth Tai'mir's wrath upon the enemies of our ally Tallendon my templars. We can do no less then fulfill our oath to protect our allies."

With that said several more armored figures poured out from the gateway the dragons opened each with similar armor to those who first came through it though not nearly as ornate. They'd continue to pour through until a sizable company of these templars had stepped through the gateway after which the gateway would seal closed and disappear. When the gateway closed Thasrissian and his sister would fiercely roar out "Unto the Darkness we bring the Light of Tai'mir and cast down evil where we tread!" causing the templars to also yell out the same battlecry with them. The words spoken while simple would bring an uplifting aura with them as though the sense of hope was restored to those around them.

Mayoress of Greenleaf
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:45 am

Rika looked to Cirdan and then to Thasrissian, she didn't have an army like they did nor could she form one. Sighing softly from Cirdn's words she glanced to her guardians and smiled a bit; knowing that Matrau would not leave Asher alone she knew what she had to do. Closing her eyes she said a soft prayer and took a deep breath and looked to Cirdan. "M'lord.. I don't care about the alliance now; all I seek is to help Tallendon this was once my home and well I will do my best to protect it from harm but I must do one thing before we continue so if you would excuse me." She bowed and walked over to her guardians and smiled softly to the both of them, she could see that Matrau had been able bandage Asher's large wound on his back bit it would not hold. Rika knew that, she also knew that he may not survive here much longer, "Matrau.." She spoke softly and knelt before him, "I need you and Asher to go back to Greenleaf.."

Matrau looked to Rika and blinked quickly, "But... Mayoress... You..." Looking to his leader Matrau wanted to stop her from doing this. She was the last of her clan and he had to protect her. "Rika... Come back home... We can forget all of this. Our mission failed." Matrau begged Rika.

Looking away she could feel herself gaining her courage and strength, "Matrau... I am sorry but I must do this. If I leave I will look like a coward, you remember my stories yes?" She smiled when Matrau nodded to her, "Good, then you will know that I can not give up. I wont give up." Taking Matrau's hand she helped him lead Asher to the portal. Once Thasrissian was finished she used the portal to focus on her home. "Looked... Tor and Yin have been doing well..." Chuckling she looked to Matrau. "I am sorry but I must do this, I am no longer the weak healer I was years ago, I am stronger, wiser than before. Please understand that I must do this." She gasped she felt Matrau hug her.

"Be careful M'lady, I pray for your safe return. When you return we will celebrate you coming home like last time." Matrau said as he took Asher from Rika's shoulder. "You had better return safe, we need you back home you know that right?" He joked and laughed a bit. "Besides, Asher would kill me if you didn't return home safely."

"Take good care of him, and make sure Tor and Yin are informed as well." Rika ordered as she hugged her guardian once more time. "Be safe going home, alright?" She asked him and watched as Matrau and Asher stepped through the portal back to Greenleaf. She sighed as she watched her guardian disappear from her sight; looking back to Cirdan she felt different some how. "This isn't me trying to win you back, right now I am going to do my best to save these lands, Greenleaf has no army but they do have me. I have trained to fight and trained my magics it has been some time since I have fought yes but.." Sighing she picked up the bow and quiver that Asher left behind. "I'm not giving up now, nor will I ever. As I said before I am here to help we will get her back no matter what." Her voice was filled with confidence and strength, she stood tall and had a look or determination in her eyes, this Elf was not going to go down without a FIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alzaren Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 am

Alzaren looked at Rika and shook his head some '' I think I'll take the portal I need to find my brother, he is out there still and I fear he may need some help by the end of all this.'' he looked over towards Cirdan and the others '' I'll need some supplies of course '' as he said it the servants came towards him and passed him what appears to be a magical satchel of sorts '' This is a enchanted bag, anything you need with a simple thought of your mind and imagination it would automatically appear within food, cloths anything needed to survive out there. '' Marklain moved out of the shadows as well he was tall and handsome for a human '' I have lost communication with the towers and the skies outside have darkened no sunlight can come through, I fear we are all doomed if we stay here '' the archer looked around his bow was still in his right hand already loaded with a quiver, his quiver was magical as well and kept an infinite amount of arrows. Alzaren looked at him and nods

' Well I best get to my brother and inform him and with some luck we can convince him to alter his course and perhaps investigate the source of the darkening clouds out there '' the archer gazed towards Alzaren he didn't seem to acknowledge the women and her friends there '' I shall accompany you sire, if your brother is out there , you're going to need help '' he explained calmly as he and Alzeron made his way towards the portal and with a thought the both of them vanished through and they would magically appear before Thalos, Marquis and Laeyon in the middle of a fight with the Drow

(Alzeron and Marklain are now gone )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:16 am

Elros looked over towards the portal the part of him wanted to stay and fight, defend the Empire to the bitter end. But he knew he could not do it because he had his wife to take care of and his child who needs her father. †His emotions were somewhat conflicted '' Come my love let us leave this place before it is too late '' he explained and he glanced at Rika '' your welcome for saving you, '' he would motion towards the portal as he ushered his wife towards it eventually soon vanishing from the portal as well having both him and Meledare vanish too Tal'mari where she can get medical attention. .

(After Meledares post they will also be gone from this RP so only people left here is Cirdan, thassarian and Mayros for the time being. Also with the permission of Meledare I use my admin and god like abilities to automatically move Meledare through the portal and thus leaving Cirdan, Thassarian and Maryos left. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Cirdan looked at Rika only to shake his head, he really had nothing else to say towards her at this point. So be it he thought to himself silently as he turn his attention towards Marklain who appeared before them '' Great that's all we need now is no sunlight '' he sighed as he rested against the throne rooms chair. He watched as Thassarian marched his Templar out of the portal to help defend them, but it truly wouldn't be enough at this point even Thassarian himself wouldn't be able to do much.

The supply caravans are already screwed at this point, the Drow had killed off the guards and merchants within the outposts, he knew of Tallya's home as well which was a major trading point with the Empire as well and what Cirdan neglected to mention he secretly traded with her family some goods, mostly food rations and supplies behind there cottage was nothing but farmland and that was where most the grain and food came from and the were the go between. He worked with her brother for sometime after her mother and father had passed away, however now that the Drow attacked them it would set him back.

'' We must reclaim those out posts , kill the Drow wizards within them and if we are successful should end the spell they had enacted should dissipate, I also know and realize I will have to face there leader alone in combat. ' he shrugged at the thought '' Such is the way, and yet I am faced with fighting my old weapon as well '' leaning against the chair he was thinking out loud and mostly towards Thassarian as if Rika wasn't even there or her '' Sorry Rika but there is nothing you can do unless you and your friends want too go too the trading out posts and eliminate the Drow for us '' he look at her for a moment '' I am pretty sure you dont want to do that alone since you sent your friends away. '' he would take a goblet and drink the wine within it seeming lost in thought '' I probably should warn Lyo or summon him to see if he is willing to aid in this war in some ways after all I am pretty sure this war effects him as well ' he said softly as he tapped his fingers upon the chair, as he glance at Thassarian '' Perhaps your army can clear out the Empire of Drow and Undead and secure it, and i'll send a small detachment of soldiers to take out the out posts..''

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Thasrissian turned towards Cirdan giving him what could best be described as a smile while remaining in dragon form. Mostly it was just a partial show of his array of teeth but in a friendly gesture. "I would say that the city would be cleared according to the positioning of the sun but considering the lack of such at the present I suppose you'll simply know its cleared once the undead are gone and you see a few of the wretches running from the city to avoid my judgment. Once the city is secured I'll bring in more of my forces from Tai'mira and begin securing the strategic locations outside the city walls. With luck they won't force my hand and require that I bring in more then just valiant soldiers before it is time to return the favor and give these drow a taste of what a true siege is."

With that said Thasrissian turned towards those whom were likely the commanders of his templars and motioned them closer while channeling a spell to display a map of Tallendon proper. He'd motion to several areas across it as though giving simple orders as to the locations to clear then he'd move on and point to several more with the same intention. Once this planning was concluded Thasrissian, his sister, and the entirety of his templars began moving out into the city from the Palace grounds.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Cirdan would nod '' Just be careful we don't want to lose any more of soldiers then necessary my friend '' he moved away from his throne room chair as he begin to leave to head outside there was not much to be done here, he cared little about what Rika wanted to do at this point his primary concern was for his Empire and home. '' I must go find Kyovan he is the key to all of this as well '' He reach his hands out and called out another old weapon he used too wield as Har'dro appeared before his hands it was like Stormbringer but it wasn't sentient the sword itself was enchanted with the same abilities as the older sword he was able to meet the man at least on even ground. '' So the time has come to truly see who rules the Empire and the world '' Cirdan mused forgetting the people present as he saw his reflection upon the blade itself he was sure his enemy was thinking the same thoughts. The difference was Cirdan actually cared about the people within the Empire and the other was bent on Destruction. '' Stay here ' he commanded Rika '' You will only get in the way from this point out '' he said as he turned and walked away vanishing behind the large doors of the Palace leaving the room as he goes off on his own to find Kyovan alone for it was his battle and no one else.

Mayoress of Greenleaf
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:43 am

Rika looked to Cirdan and blinked a bit, "I..." Not really knowing what to say she just stopped and clenched Asher's bow. She had only came with Asher and Matrau the only two men that could fight and she sent them back home, Why? Asher's wounds for one and two Matrau would be worried for his son while they were fighting. "Shit... I've made a fool myself.." Rika muttered as she sat down on a stone slab. "I tried so hard to show them I've changed but .." Closing her eyes Rika started to meditate, she was going to calm herself and her soul. "I've really made a fool of myself now... But... what can I do to change things? I wont go back home, not until I know I can prove myself.." She spoke aloud.

Opening her eyes Rika looked out a window and blinked a bit, "The outposts... I can get there quicker but I should focus on healing the injured." Smiling a bit she stood up and adjusted the quiver on her back and held onto the bow tightly. She didn't care if Cirdan saw her now, all that mattered was those that were injured which meant even saving a few innocents that she saw.

Rika stopped at the door to the throne room and sighed, "Cirdan I'm sorry but the healer in me wants t help." She exclaimed, knowing the he could some how hear her she found a place just outside of the palace and was able to help some of those that had hid. She guided a few away from the palace and started on her task, Healing. She took her time and sang the whole way. It calmed her and she felt itwas a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )    

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Rest (Continued from Rise of the Drow )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1