Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Some rest at last?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Cirdan watched the fight with interest, however it seemed to be a short one, shorter then he had anticipated. He glanced towards the others as they made there escape, or would of however it seemed Kara had other plans, he could not help but scowl at her stubbornness. He shook his head pushing the thought aside she had her reasons he supposed, as the battle seem to be at an end he would make his way towards the Drow who dropped his sword and provided that no one interrupted his task, on taking the sword back to himself he had planned on taking it too Thassarian to get it destroyed he felt it's call as well however this time he was able to block it out of his mind. '' I will take the sword now, it is only right I wield the blade. '' He explained for the others that were within the room. '' I know how it works and operates, if you trust me enough I will take the sword and give it to my advisor so he can destroy it properly.'' He moved towards it as he inched closer in attempts to grasp the hilt of the blade..

Lazuli watched as his father was reaching for the sword, he grimaced some at the thought. He felt the sword's intrusion within his mind the promise of power within his grasp. He pushed such thoughts aside as he focused on the present. He trusted in his ability and he was upset at the moment that Kara would refuse to leave he could only offer a shrug his fathers way as he remained silent the whole time feeling as if his part of the fighting was over... As Thoril went towards where Tallya was located as he appeared beside her '' I think we both should leave...'' he said calmly towards her '' That away I can begin your training '' he offered as he gazed at her hoping she would agree at least.

Kara
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:58 am

Kara let her body fall back against the wall, almost sliding down it as she watched the events unfold before her, her ears pinned back as she heard the male cuss as he slid off of the other ones blade... take his last breath as his body hit the floor with a loud thud. Was it over, she had stayed to witness the events she knew would bring about change, possibly great change who was to say... She could feel the swords power pulsing, hear the whispers that it filled the others heads with. " Weak men." she thought to herself with a snort. " So easily they give themselves over just for a little taste of power." She hadn't said a damn thing out loud but the look on her face possibly enough to let them know just how she felt. She pushed herself upright using the hilt of her blade to steady herself the tip pressing into the floorboards to prevent it from slipping. She wouldn't stop Cirdan, she didn't care for the sword, his words true or not that would be his own life he either destroys or saves...

She inched across the room slowly not seeming to care if the others had noticed but, hoped they would have enough respect to let her go undisturbed. She wouldn't allow that sword, that demon take what did not belong to it. She leaned down, back to the small group, who would stop her... She gripped Kyo by the collar, she would release him herself free his soul to go to the place it belongs..be it the heavens or... SHe sighed... leaning forward... with this kiss.... She took in a deep breath before their lips had a chance to meet and.. He was gone!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 am

Bianca had been watching the entire time, she had followed his scent blood, sweat the adrenaline that drove him in and out of the city below making it easy...  The sword he had spoke of to her once before hit the ground making her heart do the same as well, it hadn't beat in a time she had memories of but she felt it now.. A strange pain in her chest, twisting so noticeable she had to look down to make sure there wasn't a dagger in her chest grinding against her rip cage.
That bastard... She growled, her gaze tearing from Lyo to Kyovan, how dare he take what belongs to her.. she hissed as she heard Kyo take his last breath, it was hers! No one can take that but her! Before the last strain on that foul smelling males hair settled, before his last heart beat sounded in his chest she was there, a blur, the only thing that would give her away as she whipped right through the room full of strangers and... Cirdan would her scent. She grabbed Kyo by his right arm, she could hear the pop as it was torn from the socket by the force she had used to rip his from the winged females arms. She would decide his fate, she would be the one to take his life if she thought in anyway that he deserved it, and he didn't!
The moment Bianca reached the edge of the forest she grabbed that gross tasting little bastard forced his head to the side and bit down."Mine." she growled, he would be her slave!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 am

Tally gasped stumbling back as the door burst open, any harder and the damn thing would have exploded sending slivers of wood everywhere. "What was that!?" she clung to Thoril (( stroking the ego...). More then ready to get herself away from this place she shook her head quickly."Y-yeah, I think they are fine now..." she had no clue but she was terrified and she knew f she stayed she would probably only get in the way if anything else were to happen.. She would back away from where she was hiding moving to Thoril's side so he could lead the way, she couldn't help but look back over her shoulder every so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Kyovan parried his low slash rather well but was caught off guard by the blast of force that hit him. Swiftly Lyo lunged forward and rammed his sword deep into the Drow's chest and whipped it out fast again with a small twist. The fight was over before it had begun. And as Kyovan dropped his sword Lyo smirked, but remained vigilant about keeping himself defended against last minute attacks or other assailants. So as Kara moved in Lyo stepped back to let the Valkyrie do as it desired with the fallen man. Lyo could recognize her power now that he was more aware of his surroundings.

But before she could do as she wanted Kyovan was ripped from the room by something fast. Lyo felt its mind, but could not react against its speed. The Drow was rescued and stolen and the room was now left with a fast breeze and silence for a second at best. Nevertheless, even as fast as the female was that stole Kyovan Lyo could track her mind and her aura, he'd find her soon enough., he just had one last thing to deal with.

“Actually Cirdan” Lyo said to the former emperor “It is not right for you to take that blade” As Lyo opened his left hand and flexed his fingers in a wave from pinky to thumb before he tightened them back into a fist Storm bringer would go from its feather light weight in the Elf’s hands to suddenly over several tons, and the weight would increase if needed. Once either it was ripped from his hands and came crashing down to crack the floor, or Cirdan was forced down with his hands trapped and possibly broken under the weight Lyo would continue “This sword has cost you far to much, and has cost this land the same.”

“I will take it to whom ever you advise for its destruction, I will assure it is removed from the prime material plane and never able to be reassembled. But I cannot trust you to do that. This sword is a plague on your mind and I do not want to have to kill you to free you from its ever grasping presence.” Lyo was trying to be kind to the older elf, this was not a power play, but an act of rarely shown pity. “Don't cross me over this” It was more than a simple Idle threat.

But before anyone could really make much of an argument Lyo would open his left hand and the sword would snap to him, unless it had power enough already to avoid his telekinetic grab and pull. Assuming it did as Lyo wanted he would them sheathe that cursed sword inside his Pouch of holding cutting it off form this dimension entirely as it was placed in storage. Its malignant presences and even intelligence would be gone for now, both in a stasis inside that leather pouch the elf wore.

Still assuming Lyo had taken the blade he would say “If you will excuse me however I must see about the witch that stole my kill, and correct her indiscretion.” He was of course ignoring Cirdan's complaints about him stealing his sword, but offered Lazuli and any other still present a polite bow and a nod of salute. “You'll see me soon enough” he said, but whom it was addressed to was not as certain. Then with out a word there was a feint POP and just as suddenly as he had entered the scene he was gone.

Or more importantly he was elsewhere nearby. To be more specific he was about five feet behind Bianca and Kyovan as she feasted on his blood. “Excuse me, but that is my toy, and it is rude to steal” He of course ignored how he just stole Stormbringer, interrupted her feeding uninvited, and accidentally seemed to have saved the empire.....

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:34 am

As Cirdan reached for the sword he tried to grab a hold of it at least, however it seem not to work for him either. He offered a slight shrug '' Very well if you wish to destroy the blade then talk too Thassarian he is your best bet on getting rid of the sword '' he look at Lyo as he stepped away for he did not wish to fight him anyway. '' I will respect your wish and not take the blade '' with a nod as he glanced over too Kara to watch her do what she has to do with the body, however that didn't seem to happen since Bianca came out of no where too grab a hold of Kyovan's body and disappear with it. Cirdan had an idea what was about to happen if she is able to get away with it , he wasn't even angry with how it played out. After the hell Kyovan put her through, he couldn't blame her or be upset, a slight smirk spreads across his face as he thought of the cold justice Bianca was about to play out with the Drow.

He watched then as Lyo vanished to go after Bianca he could go after him too prevent him from attacking her unnecessarily, but as he learned Bianca was quite capable of handling herself and trusted in her completely, he would turn around '' I can honestly say I am not surprised that you chose to remain behind Kara, however I know I owe you a serious apology for the way I acted upon you the last time we encountered each other. If given the chance I will make it up to you in some form of way '' he offered as he nods towards Lazuli '' You take care of her I can tell you like her perhaps even love her, I am honestly done with the Empire and ruling it, You are more capable then I am '' he said calmly as he walked by them '' I am too retire this day, I am not sure where I will be at, But I am getting to old for this '' he chuckled at the statement '' Anyway best of luck to you both...'' he said as he proceeded to leave the scene. Lazuli blinked and nodded at the surprised comment by his father he would glance at Kara unsure as to what happened. '' So I seem to owe you that dinner at the least '' he remarked to Kara '' But first perhaps we should get you healed up and change out of the outfit to something nicer? '' he looked at her and as he offered his hands out to her.

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:46 am

It was still warm, she growled as she tore at Kyo's throat his body was limp but she could still hear his feint pulse over the gnawing and sucking that forced his blood right from his veins into her mouth. It was messy, her face smeared in dirt and red that dripped from her chin, covered her hands.. well half her body possibly.. By the time Lyo had arrived the male in front of her would be dead or about to be his heart coming to a stop as she looked back over her shoulder at the newcomer, her lips curling back into a grin giving her the almost drunk with satisfaction that was now plastered on her face."Well it seems I broke him.." She pouted with a tiny hiccup sound following."I hope you don't mind that I burrowed him..." she would release Kyo letting his body drop to the ground like the useless pile of spineless flesh it was when he was still living."You can have him back if you want him." She had taken what she wanted and she was not one to keep trophies the whole rotting thing and the insects that followed made staring at his ugly face as his flesh fell away not worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kara
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am

Kara sat there in silence, well more like kneeled even as Laz spoke, her chest heaving with each struggle painful breath she took, her lungs rattling with each gulp of air that passed through them. How could she have let this happen, how could she be so weak to let that male be snatched from her hands like she was some weak helpless female.. This wasn't over, not by a long shot! This had went on much longer then she had anticipated or cared for! Then Laz.. his father... how could they just accept things the was they are and brush off the events that took place like nothing had happened!? She was pissed, pissed and weak her powers draining with each passing moment that she knew she should be allowing herself to heal her body battered, she had lost so much blood...
She was not weak, she refused to be seen as weak and take the pity of one such as those who surrounded her, she was a warrior, a warrior of the light and if she could not push on then she was nothing at all! Kara stood with a growl, her thigh shaking as her legs threatened to give out from under her, bending at the knee.. she wouldn't even look back to Laz as she kicked off the ground sending her body sailing through the air and straight through the roof of the outpost they were in large wood splinters raining down on the outside of the property like it had exploded from the inside out. She couldn't even seem to keep a straight path as she moved through the skies, her wings flapping wildly at first until they were picked up by the current making her struggle a little less. She could feel them, she could smell his blood the emotions from what she considered as her failure clouding her judgement leaving her driven by anger.
She spotted them off in the distance, her normally enhanced vision blurred making it very clear to her she was in no condition to fight.. How had that other male gotten here so quickly...? She shook her head, it didn't matter, nothing mattered... Kara wouldn't even attempt to fight she knew the male had passed but there was still time, little time but that was better then nothing..
Kara swooped down as the pair was speaking swatting at the girl that was near, if she made contact it would send her a good few feet away even with the lack of strength she had remaining. If left to do as she pleased, she would snatch up the body and kick off the ground again taking flight and disappearing as quickly as she had arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some rest at last?    

Back to top Go down

Some rest at last?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2