Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A new Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laeyon
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Laeyon looked up, sensing the tension in the air, he watched as Thalos created the barrier that surrounded them now, and soon the augmentations Marquis made to it. He could feel the power seeping into it, the same type of energy that he was training to use, Sol energy. He knew they were strong, and seeing the combined concoction of their energies proved it. It was as if they were in the eye of a raging storm! However the adversaries that were already surrounding them didn’t seem to flinch at the storm in their path. They all charged as one, the front few came close as the earth began to tremble at Thalos’ feet and they were scattered by both wind and earth. Laeyon could only watch in amazement at their work. “So this is what magic is capable of.” He thought. More enemies were pouring in, they seemed almost endless, one after another was torn asunder by the raging elements, it seemed a few of the stronger ones were making it through, while Thalos was still casting Marquis stood at the ready to fight off any that crossed his path, though he held his ground two of them slipped though his defenses, he readied his lance in the fighting position he was taught by Marquis, as the tall elf-like enemy approached he thrust his lance forward, but was dodged gracefully. He jumped back and readied himself again, he wouldn’t be a burden this time. He got low to the ground and lunged forward and plunged his lance deep in the chest of the pale elf, then ripped it out only to spin it around and sweep it’s legs. After falling to the ground he finished the job by jabbing the head of the lance through the skull of his target, quickly ending it’s life. Though he wasn’t fond of ending the life of another, it was do or die. He calmed himself and looked around, Marquis and Thalos were fighting in the other direction while the barrier surrounding them was weakening near the edges. Sensing this he got closer to them to defend their back should anybody get around them, soon his fears were realized and they were Truly surrounded. But he wasn’t afraid, he could sense it, Thalos was nearly done with his spell, he could hardly wait to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalos Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:06 pm

He was aware of his surrounding’s as he watched Marquis amplify his own spell with a Storm like shield instead that would deflect the attacks made by the Drow as one was unfortunate enough to get too close to it, only to find himself being torn to shreds. Thalos smirked ‘’ Nice one ‘’ he thought to himself as he channeled in his own energy into the spell as he transforms the spell into a ball of energy that upon contact would surely disintegrate the targets.
He open his eyes as he looked in the directions of the trees where the Drow are lined with fairy fire and commanded the beam to strike in the direction; soon they could hear the screams of the Drow as they were torn to shreds. As he cast off the spell he heard a familiar voice as a female approached with the Drow chasing her he would cast another spell soon after he finished destroying the Drow on the trees, he guided the light towards the Drow chasing the women approaching them, he reconigizes her! It was his girlfriend and she looked beautiful as ever to Thalos despite the situation he was glad she was still alive.
He saw the Drow chasing her and using the beam of light he still had some control over and the raging storm that Marquis created for him, he kept the spell up as he dropped the energy on top of the Drow that was chasing Lanna, the Drow chasing her would scream and then suddenly all was quiet then after the spell worn of only the sounds of the distant thunder could be heard and yet it was hard to tell what direction it was due to the darkened skies.
There would be two more Drow left remaining on the battle field Thalos was exhausted by this time expanding most his energy trying to save them as he needed to rest, but there would be time for rest later as a Drow came at him, he brought out his sword just in time as he felt its power he would rush towards the Drow as he swung his sword, the Drow would deflect the sword only to find it being cut in half easily. He felt the power running through his veins as he hacked into the Drow taking his soul watching in horror as he killed the Drow no man deserves this fate even the Drow deserve a better death then this, he understood now his Grandfathers plight and why he loathed the sword.
He felt the power of his sorcery regain vitality and energy. He would look up as he gazed at the blade as ruins would appear before the blade itself, it would feel light to him he felt the universe in his hands the multiverse itself. ‘’ I see now why my grandfather hates this blade ‘’ he would speak to himself the as he watched the others fend off the attacks; he would make his way towards the Drow that flanked them and he would cut them to shreds with the sword stealing there vitality in the process, he was laughing taking bitter amusement of their deaths, as he felt the sword become one with him with each kill. He suppose he wouldn’t have to give the sword to his father as was instructed... as the Drow came upon the others swords Drawn (I leave you guys to control the Drow to see what you do.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SabbathSage
Accepted Member

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2015-07-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:22 pm

As the storm before them raged each foe tempting to reach them was torn a sunder. Marquis held back the ones that had broken though as the spell began to diminish. Even Sandra pecked the eyes of one poor elf causing him to flail aimlessly into Marquis' dagger, but several Drow made their way past him, one in particular making a straight line for Laeyon. Marquis almost took a blow as he flinched to parry the villains assault on the boy but quickly realized his services were not needed as Laeyon thrust his spear into the chest of the dark elf and plucked the tip from him as he hit the ground. It was obvious this was not something he was accustomed too, even Marquis abhored death and violence but time and pain had taught him there are times when such a thing is necessary and this was one of those times.

As the group grew smaller a final wave came from the forest but they were not alone. Marquis could see a female hooded and robed sprinting from them, and he was not the only one to notice, Thalos was already in pursuit, a long darken blade in hand. Marquis had not seen Thalos carrying the sword until now. As the blade made contact with their enemy the very life itself was pulled away from them. Marquis could see it all. This was not death, this was not pain, this was obliteration. Their very souls, body, aura, all that made them living was twisted and contorted within the sword itself until not but a shell remained. With each life taken Thalos seemed more and more vindictive and bloodthirsty, as if he was enjoying the act. The flow of energy from the victim to the sword to Thalos explained enough, but this flow did not act one way. With each life taken part of Thalos himself left him. As the sword grew stronger and shared it's vitality, it also took and did not return. Horror and disgust filled Marquis.
"That blade is not of this world, and should never be used. Death herself shows more mercy. It would seem things have grown problematic. I will turn my eye shy to these deeds but Thalos is not to be trusted. Such power, such will of an object is unsustainable. A soul can only endure so much."

Filled with rage Marquis threw off his cloak and unshesthed his two twin blades. "Alright father. Bring to me the rage after the calm of the storm, and let them see a hurricane!" Launching forward at blinding speed he held the swords backhanded. The tip of the blade caressed the neck of an elf causing blood to erupt from where a head once rested. With a quick twirl two more fell to the ground, separated at their mid-section. The pools of blood splashed Marquis coating his face. A strong and abundant glitter of red shown in his bright blue eyes, which were almost florescent now. Coming down with both blades he relieved a Drow of his arms then kick him with such force the sound of it's ribcage cracking echoed the sky's as the body flew back several feet. He was a wirldwind of destruction and everything in his path paid the ultimate price. Twist after twist brought more body's to the ground. After a long string of rapid death Marquis began to calm, a stern voice echoing in his mind.

"That is enough my boy. May their souls rest in peace as you have released them from damnation. Calm your mind and soothe your heart." Marquis rose and the sparkle in his eyes slowly vanished.
"As you wish father, thank you for fighting with me once again." And then Marquis sheathed the two blades.

Looking around the field only several more Drow remained. Thalos was starting blankly as if in a daze, perhaps lost in his own mind after the immoral act he set upon the Drow

Laeyon stood before the last of their victims. Marquis started to pull against the air and set the few ablaze but decided otherwise. This was the boys time.
"Let us see if he has the spirit to fight, or if this beast within will seize him once more... I'm rooting for you boy." Marquis sat and placed his hands on the ground. It began to rumble as a wall of stone thrust up around the boy and his attackers locking them all in with no where to run. "Don't die on me now."

Last edited by SabbathSage on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laeyon
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Screams and blood were all he could see and hear from behind the elves. Seems they were getting cleaned up nicely. “If I can just defend myself here, maybe even take one more out Marquis will come to help.” He thought, surveying the situation. He lowered his stance again and brought the tip of his lance to the ground, one of the elves started to make a move, he stepped back and sprang forth with his lance aimed at the chest of the elf who seemed open. He was gracefully dodged and felt a swift kick to his chest, toppling him to the ground gasping for breath. He quickly got back up still wheezing and looking for the air he couldn’t quite get. The bigger elf in front laughed and said something in a language he couldn’t understand. They started to enclose on him, he looked around and saw Marquis quickly dispatch the remaining enemies in front of him and Thalos off in the distance. Suddenly he saw Marquis mumble something under his breath and put his hand to the ground. The earth around him and his adversaries began to tremble and form large stone walls all around them, he was trapped with the two elves who looked just as surprised as he was. He stumbled back a step “What….I don’t understand, I thought Marquis would help me…..” He trailed off as the elves regained their composure and once again turned their attention to Laeyon who was now trapped in what he counted as a worst-case scenario, completely outmatched, outnumbered and out of options. He once again got into his stance, of he was to go down he would at very least take them with him! He let out the most fierce war cry he could manage and surprised the bigger elf, who was too slow this time to catch him before the lance penetrated his chest, through his heart and through his back and slumped over dead. The other elf wasted no time and stabbed Laeyon in his shoulder. They both fell to the ground as Laeyon was fighting off his attacker but to no avail, the sword only dug deeper into his flesh. Then the elf grabbed him by his throat and pulled the sword out of his shoulder and thrust it deep into his stomach. His mind went blank save for the pain. Everything started to go black, yet he woke up in the familiar dark void. “Youngling, do you desire power?” A loud voice boomed through the open void. Laeyon looked around, “Who are you?” he yelled back. “Youngling, do you want to live?” The voice boomed back, Then the voice gained a body, Laeyon knew in an instant, it was the dragon he had seen before in his dream, however it was much more clear. He could see the large wingspan and the bright blue scales that shone through the darkness, and the large blue singing eyes that pierced through his whole being. “To live….?” Laeyon said weakly. “Right…I was stabbed, I’m definitely dying.” The Dragon laughed. “Will your life end here boy? Without saving anybody? Being a burden to those around you? “You’ve accomplished nothing, and if you die here you will never accomplish nothing, but I can save you. I can give you the strength you need!” Laeyon trembled. “I…”Boy release me, and I will give you more power than you’ve ever dreamed.” Laeyon could feel his will slipping. “What happens when I release you?” The Dragon laughed again, “We’ll just have to find out. But you don’t have much time. Tell me youngling, will you die here useless or will you rise to fight again!?” Laeyon walked up to the dragon and placed his hand on its scales. “Fine, but you won’t have your way with my body Dragon!” the dragon started to glow a piercing blue that was almost too bright for him to handle as he felt power consuming him. Everything was white for a moment and he looked down on his own body still in the hands of the elf. The elf dropped him after sliding his sword out of his stomach. Then he saw is hands clasp tightly as he began to stand once more. He gripped his lance tightly snapping it under the force of his grip. He stood motionless for a moment, then roared to the sky as blue energy started to pour out of him. His eyes took on a more slanted state and his muscles began to quiver. His nails jutted out further and became far more dense. Two small horns began to protrude from his forehead and extended to the back of his head. When he finally opened his eyes they were far more animalistic and glowing a deep blue. He roared loudly and his wounds began to close at an alarming rate. He crouched down on all fours and lunged  at the elf cleaving his arm clean off and taking a good portion of his neck in his mouth. He spit out the visible chunk of flesh and smiled revealing sharp fangs where his normal teeth once stood. Without Missing a second he kept at the elf again, this time taking his head clean off of his shoulders leaving his body to fall to the ground with a dull thud. He then turned his attention to the walls surrounding him. He stopped for a second and then broke one section down with one arm. He could feel the bloodthirst coming from his body, knowing the only targets left were his comrades he came back to his body and felt it. The rage, the anger, the hate. Not aimed at anyone or anything but anger that permeated his whole being and the intense bloodthirst that came along with it. He locked his muscles up as tightly as he could, but his body was no longer his alone. He could feel the rage to his core. It was all he could do just to hold himself back.  He looked at Marquis who was now standing looking him dead in the eye and said. “Please….run……I….don’t know if I can hold it back…….much…..longer…..” He became desperate, he knew if he didn’t get himself under control he would harm them. He looked at his now lethal Claw covered in the blood of the elf he just slew and thought of an idea. He formed his hand as flat and strong as he could and stabbed himself in the side, he focused on the pain and gradually began to feel the dragon’s hold slipping. He seized the moment and took full control of his body again. “YOU’LL NOT HAVE ME TODAY DRAGON. I WILL NOT BOW!” He yelled as he slumped to all fours again, bleeding heavily from his self inflicted wound. The wound would soon begin to close as the bleeding stopped he took to his feet again and looked at Marquis. “I……I think I won.” As he dropped to one knee again severely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thalos Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:29 am

Thalos held his sword out still, he felt the sword's energy flowing through his veins and felt powerful indeed. Was this what Cirdan felt when he held Stormbringer upon his hands? Thalos asked himself, as he looked up at the blade with fire upon his eyes.  He would tear his gaze away from the sword as he placed it back in the case.  He simply imagined Lanna during the heat of battle. The image would of appeared as if his life flashed before his eyes in an instant. He shook his head to shake it away '' She's gone '' he would say out loud to himself as he got up.

The fighting seem to be over,  the sun was out it seemed as the clouds had vanished over time. He wondered what was happening, was the war over? He thought to himself though didn't ask the question out loud. He turn to  see what the others were doing as they finished off the Drow that attacked them.   He turn to regard the out post in the distance, as a bright light appeared out of no where and saw as everything begin to magically reconstruct itself, and people were coming back too life most the innocent folks that didn't deserve to die.  He stared in amazement as he looked over at the other two ' It's save to say that the war is over...'' he said calmly as he paused '' Marquis mind sending your bird over there to see what's happening over in the village? '' He would gesture towards the outpost , he wanted to go over there but he knew his bird would be able to perhaps go here and see  more clearly as to what's taking place.  '' I don't want us to travel there and not know what's happening...'' he explained to the others .  '' However from what I can tell this may be a good thing and a good chance the war is finally over and we can perhaps travel safely into the Empire's gates without fear of being attacked, if that is the case then I still wish for you both to join me in the Palace grounds so I can introduce you to my father '' he would glance over at Marquis and Laeyon '' I think he would be most interested in meeting you both seeing as you also have aided me too.'' he turn to regard the young lad that had accompanied them seeing his power after the battle ''And Laeyon I know someone who would be quite interested in meeting you once we reach the Palace, someone akin to both of us I believe.'' he smile somewhat not wanting to give much away and he knew somehow Marquis would know what he may be hinting at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Thasrissian sat quietly for a time watching everything going on around the city near where Thalos and his friends where. For time being his scales were shifting hues to match the background view making it nearly impossible to see him there while he sat still and silent. His shadow would also seem to not be visible with the limited illusion magic he was keeping up. Eventually the ancient gray dragon would drop the illusion around his shadow causing it to slowly appear while his scales slowly ceased blending in with the surroundings. The visual effect of this appearing as though he was materializing from the head down out of nowhere and nearby his sister would also be doing the same.

The elder gray dragon remained where he sat after "appearing" saying nothing and perhaps simply waiting for Thalos to approach him. Every now and then though the dragon would shift a talon up and move it to one side while channeling magic of some sort. The purpose of the dragon's channeling for the time being unknown to any but Thasrissian and perhaps his sister.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Beginning   

Back to top Go down

A new Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2