Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Her Realization...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayoress of Greenleaf
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2015-06-15

PostSubject: Her Realization...   Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:34 am

Rika looked to the Palace Entrance and sighed, she was feeling sick once more and didn't know what to think. She had felt like this before when she had first arrived at Kingsport; shaking the memories form her mind she lightly touched her mother's pendant; "Mother give me strength.. I... I don't know if I can do this. I know we need to make Greenleaf stronger but.." She closed her eyes as she felt tears streaming down her face, "I can't...I can't do this!" she yelled as she looked at the doors once more. The three of them were close to maybe forty feet or more away and she felt her stomach turning over; "Mother, Father I am sorry but I can't. This isn't me, this isn't who I am I should be back in Kingsport healing and going on adventures and.." She stopped as she felt Asher's hand on her shoulder.

"Mayoress, you can do this Father and I believe in you. Once we are done here we can go home and you can finally relax and not have to worry about anything any more." Asher reassured her and smiled a bit to her. "Besides, I am sure this kingdom can help us with something.. You know?" The young Elf smiled more and nodded to her as Rika smiled back.

"You are Right Asher I can do this. Plus who care if they don't help. They have a problem bigger than ours and well we can't lend much of help right now it is just us three that can actually fight. Tor and the others from when my father was Mayor can't not do much now, the attack killed most of the village that day. But I can at lest say we tried and also look at it this way this is a bit of a vacation.." Rika smiled but it disappeared when Matrau spoke.

"M'lady this is no vacation. Tallendon has a Drow problem, you have dealt with Drow before right..?" He glared to her and made her remember the one Drow she thought she had once loved.. Or at lest might have loved.

"Yes I was interested in a Drow but sadly he had other ideas, but it is the Past I shouldn't let it be holding me back at all anymore but I just... I just can't.." Rika looked down some.

"I know that you could not save Zazu when you were in Kingsport and that was not your fault, you did your job and did it well. From what you have told us." Matrau informed her and smiled at bit to her. "Now come on I am sure we can do something to help them, even if it is just us three, right?" He chuckled and held her close like any father would his daughter. "Now now.. No more tears, you are Mayoress and I know you have strength you can do this; don't give up ok?" Reassuring Rika he looked to her once more and nodded to her.

Rika let go of Matrau and looked to the palace gates, "Your right Matrau.. You both are. If Tallendon wont want to help or need us to help them with their problem before they will then we will. Besides, it was nice to get away from home for a bit even if I fail." Rika chuckled a bit and started to head for the palace gates, she felt her stomach turning again; she was very nervous for some reason. "But I'm sure I wont fail.. I can't.." she mumbled under her breath a bit.

Asher and Matrau looked to Rika and then to each other, they knew she was nervous but they did not speak unless she had said something to them or unless she ordered them to do something. Rika was the last of her line that they knew of; there had been romours of a brother that had been born before Rika but he had disappeared when Rika was born. Matrau knew of her brother but he did not know of his location, he wondered if the young man was dead? Asher looked to his father and then to Rika he was confused but decided not to speak; he dare not get Rika's wrath at lest not now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Within moments the very large reinforced doors of the palace would open and a pair of palace guards could be seen shoving the doors out of the walkway and securing them in place. Where one might have expected Cirdan to walk through the doors at that moment there was only silence until the colossal form of a gray scaled dragon squeezed through the doorway followed by another slightly smaller dragon of the same hue. The pair of gray dragons would take up places in front of the palace doorway and sit upright their intimidating height towering over the palace entry.

"If you have come to speak with Cirdan I am afraid he is preoccupied with the events and affairs concerning his empire as of late. However I have been asked to speak for him in his stead for the moment." Thasrissian would say looking towards the elf approaching the palace and it was clear that the colossal dragon was speaking, as the dragon's voice would noticeably cause the ground to shudder slightly under foot though more from the power behind it then the tone or loudness. "At any rate I am Thasrissian and I shall spare you my titles as I am sure the simple presence of myself and my younger sister is intimidating enough."

Mayoress of Greenleaf
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:04 am

Asher blinked as he nearly fell to his knees, he had never seen a dragon before so seeing Thasrissian was quiet intimidating to him. Matrau looked to the dragons as he put his short swords away and bow to the pair of dragons; he had seen a few dragons in his travels but none like these two. Looking to Rika watch and smiled as she bowed to the pair of Dragons as well.

"It is an honor to meet you Thasrissian, I do not know if you know of me but I am Rika Lia Leafen, Mayoress to the Village of Greenleaf.." Watching her words she remembered what an old companion had told her once about dragons so she kept it short and to the point. "We did come seeking an alliance with Tallendon but it seems that we would rather help Tallendon and prove ourselves to the kingdom instead of just asking for it." Her voice was strong and full of courage even if she did not show it very well. She had encountered dragons before but none like Thasrissian once she was done introducing herself she straightened up and then looked to Asher and Matrau then back to the dragons.

"These are my guardians. Matrau is the one with the short swords and this is his son Asher." Rika spoke pointing to each in turn; she wondered what would happen next. She shivered a bit as she had to calm herself down; thinking about being eatten by a dragon was not something she wanted to experience now. Waiting a bit she spoke again, "I want you to know that I am not here to try and take back Cirdan I only wish to see my village grow once more. We were attacked by Drow several years ago and so we understand how they work; in some way of course." She spoke as she held her ground and never backed down. Asher had soon become use to Thasrissian and was soon amazed by the two dragons; he even put his own bow away to let them know he would not do them harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 am

Thasrissian smiled slightly while the elven woman spoke though the act certainly showing the set of large teeth that he has. As the gray dragons listened their front claws would shift slightly on occasion etching a strange pattern onto the walkway stones which would then simply fade away when they shifted the weight on their front legs to either side.

"So it is an alliance with Tallendon that you are seeking to form? An interesting idea to have though I wonder what sort of alliance you seek. What can you provide as a benefit to the people of Tallendon that their sovereign himself can not provide to them by his own means? Secondly what is it that you seek for the benefit of your own people? These are questions that must certainly be asked before even the proposal of an alliance might be considered upon. Then one must decide the sort of alliance that would be of benefit to both parties. A defensive pact, trade agreement, or an offensive alliance to name a few of the choices that would need be decided and agreed on." Thasrissian said shifting his stance in a more defined way.

Within moments the colossal gray dragon would disappear in a flicker of light only to materialize directly in front of Rika towering over her and casting a long shadow over the walkway. "The drow that have been setting their sights upon Tallendon's walls are not like most. Certainly not like ones that you may have encountered once before. However that is simply not the extent of the trouble Tallendon has dealt with or is dealing with. At any rate to prove yourselves to Tallendon you must first know who its enemies are and who it calls its allies. What its strengths are and even its weaknesses. Once you've accomplished learning of those things and understanding them then perhaps the talk of an alliance might be considered more heavily were I Cirdan. As it stands now any alliance beyond a simple trade agreement would not be fair to either party in this dragon's opinion. But my opinion can be changed according to the efforts made to sway it in a more favorable direction."

The gray dragon's large tail would slowly weave its way across the walkway and between both of his front legs after he finished speaking for the moment to hear Rika's reply. Meanwhile the female gray dragon would shift into her elven form and slowly wander over to sit on her elder brother's large front right claw. A clear indication that neither of the pair intended to cause any harm themselves though the proximity of both dragons would seem to have an effect on the surroundings. It would seem as though time were either standing still at one moment from the perspective of those gathered around, or suddenly reversing the next to then flip back around to normal then accelerate in a repeating cycle which affected only those whom were not near enough to be within their sphere of immunity to the strange temporal behavior.

This anomaly would eventually cease and things would simply seem as though nothing had truly changed while it had been happening but it was clearly the work of one of the gray dragons as perhaps a harmless show of their capabilities. †After this occurrence Thasrissian would tilt his head down and peer at his sister who was using his large claw as a chair with an amused smirk. "This is my younger sister Tasharissa, as to touch on the subject of introductions again briefly." The elder dragon would say lowering his face down to ruffle his sister's hair while she maintained her elven form.

Mayoress of Greenleaf
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Rika looked to Thasrissian and blinked a bit, she was going to say all of these to Lazuli until she made her comment; what a stupid thing she said. "Well I was going to tell Lazuli but I said a stupid comment and well.. I upset him." She wondered if Thasrissian could read into her mind but she did not care at this point. All she cared about was helping Greenleaf. "My village may be small but we are growing, we have a small army where Tallendon's can not." Looking to Asher and nodded to him she smiled as he disappeared from everyone's sight. "You see my father taught us all a trick.." She smiled and stepped forward, "Tallendon may have a strong army but Greenleaf has the speed and the manovability that we can teach Tallendon." Smiling Rika looked at Asher had appeared on top of Thasrissian's clawed hand opposite of Tasharissa, smiling as he had become an excat copy of her. "I know what you may say 'We have folks that may be able copy the look of our enemies' Well..."

Asher smiled as he stood up and spoke, "Now normally those from the Greenleaf village can copy the voice as well as any habits that they may have. Watch.." Asher walked over to his father and soon transformed into a likeness of Matrau, no flaws were seen; when he spoke it was Matrau's deep voice. "You see once we come in contact with our targets, weather by sight or physical contact we can become our targets. If you wish M'lady Leafen could teach you since she was the one that was taught first."

Rika looked down as she sighed a bit, "Before we were attacked father taught me this move so that I could protect myself from anything, but sadly I forgot about this move during the attack and well.."

Matrau stepped forward as he spoke, "Sadly we lost Lady Rika during that attack. The lady's ex lover had attacked the village and took some of her memories.." Matrau looked to Rika as she held her ground. He could tell that she was reliving those memories, she couldn't get the memories to go away from her mind. "We would be glad to teach this talent to those willing to learn if they like."

Rika looked to Thasrissian as she spoke up, "I am also willing to learn more of the Drow and give my information about the Drow that I have rememebered." She looked to Thasrissian †and took a deep breath. "Since my ex lover was a Drow until by some way he has become a wood Elf like myself, we are still tracking him down along with his corhorts as well. Or if what we know will not satisfy your or .." She swallowed a bit as she said his name, "Cirdan... I am sure that we can agree upon weather it is something that we can track down that Tallendon can not or.. reversed I am sure that the ruling family wouldn't mind having some help.." She thought for a second, the only person that may not want her help was Cirdan; she remembered how stubborn he was but she wondered if he knew she was no longer wanting his heart that he would look past that. She was coming to terms that she had to lead her people first and that love would come second in her mind. She had her duty and she had to fulfill what she was given, weather she would get the alliance or not she had to at lest try.

Matrau and Asher, who was himself by now, had both looked to Rika and then to the two before them. "Rika's line has been nearly destroyed, she is the last of her family she.." Matrau spoke as he rested a hand on his leader's shoulder. "She has gone through much, just like Tallendon.. Greenleaf was just ruins when Rika finally returned.. I saw her by that time my son had become old enough to fight, she promised that she would do what she had to do. Greenleaf would flourish once more, just like it did. I don't not know much of Dragons or much of your kin but I do know that you understand strength in the heart; that is what M'lady has. Strength in her heart, she may not show it from time to time but she would do anything to see her home be what it was once more.. If Ashitake had not attacked us Mayor Hiroku and Lady Rlina would still be alive to this day, and you would be meeting with them and not us." Matrau's eyes flooded with tears but to make sure Rika understood that they would never give up on her, he quickly blinked them away. "I implore you great Dragon... Let Tallendon see what Asher and I see... A great leader and an even greater ally.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alzaren Carnisor
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Alzaren watched the discussion with some interest, while leaning against the wall. †He had to agree with Thassarian point of view as far as an alliance goes with Tallendon, he knew the many enemies they had, he was off training and learned many things upon his adventuring as well. †He wore what appeared to be a leather boots, and pants both dark colors, and black shirt along with it, his long silver hair flowed down over his shoulders, he kept his shadow daggers close to him which allowed him to manipulate the shadows. Stepping out of the shadows after she finished talking '' If I may interrupt this meeting, you three both said you can shape shift into anything you touch? '' he would say as he walked closely towards Thassarian, as his eyes shift towards his siblings and offered a nod. '' †So with that said, who's to say your not the Drow who have been attacking at random locations within the Empire, and who's to say your not a spy? '' he glance at the three of them with a shrug '' The Drow are deceitful and very manipulative after all '' he would point out calmly as he fell silent he would wonder if Thassarian would of approved or agreed with him on the statement, he would fold his arms over his chest and look at the three of them. †As waited for the reply he would calmly begin to cut an apple in half with his dagger, as he started to eat it. As he finished he also added calmly and matter of fact '' Also I can't help but notice how you constently mention my family, and it's rather insulting how you call us all stubborn, it's not being stubborn it's called being smart. Also try not to sound superior, it's very becoming of you for you are no better then any other. You see we treat everyone equally no one is superior then the other.'' he would add later during the silence with another shrug '' If I had the power and if I was my father I would of declined you for that act alone.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:53 am

Thasrissian would simply lower his face down low giving Rika and the rest of her group a good sniff from what the sound of air being inhaled through his nostrils suggested. "Hardly smell of Drow to me but that would simply mean they haven't been in contact with any for a while. At any rate Alzaren while you do make several valid points and are quite right about a few other things you indeed still have much to learn about being diplomatic. Either way if they were the ones who attacked Tallendon it would be doubtful I'd simply be sitting here speaking with them. At any rate what I said still stands and even if I was of different opinion on the matter Cirdan would wisely reject the idea as it is for the time being. That however can as I said change when you've taken the time to learn more about Tallendon, its people and their needs, its allies and foes, and where this alliance you seek would rest in the middle of it all." Thasrissian would say lifting himself back upright.

"Such is only fair to be expected and is but a simple request to make. Prove to me that you learned of Tallendon, its history, its allies and foes, and the needs of its people. Then I will tell you what it is that you must do and say to convince Cirdan that an alliance would be of benefit. For it is truly not I whom must be convinced but him. Even if I were to form an alliance in his stead it would not be lasting and it would certainly not be fair to him that I do so. If you wish to help Tallendon's people while you go about this I will simply say that it may make things more favorable when the time comes to convince Cirdan of the idea. That is all I can say on the matter and such would be expected of anyone seeking to form an alliance." The gray dragon says shifting his stance slightly while looking off into the distance for time being a noticeable frown forming on the dragon's face.

Thasrissian's sister would peer up at him with a raised brow but say nothing from what could be discerned though it was possible the pair of dragons conversed mentally on the subject which had turned the elder dragon's attention away. Eventually Tasharissa would turn back towards the group while the others were forming their replies and would speak. "You'll have to forgive my elder brother his distraction. Matters of importance have drawn his attention away from here for the moment. I am sure he will speak of them when and if it is proper. In the meantime I can answer a portion of the knowledge you would wish to be familiar with where it concerns one of Tallendon's allies."

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Mayoress of Greenleaf
Accepted Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Rika looked to Alzaren and blinked a bit, not knowing who he was she spoke in a calming voice and replied after Thasrissian had, "We I thank you for you opinion sir...?" She finished her statement and ending it with a question as if she wanted to know his name. Who ever he was he seem a bit cocky, but after what happened in the tavern she dare not repeat it again. She wanted to at lest things to be calm, "And also I apologize for my rudeness it was uncalled for." She bowed before the young man before her.

Asher looked to the male in front of them and bowed as well, he wasn't into making a mistake as well. Matrau followed suit and looked to Rika who had seemed to calm herself once she took her breath; he knew of Rika's stubbornness but he also knew she had a good heart but she let what she was thinking come out too much these days. He had seen her at her worse and now he was seeing her at her best. As he stood there he looked off in the direction Thasrissian was looking, he had heard something but maybe it was just the wind. Who knows these days his hearing was going lately as well as his eyes.

Rika looked to Tasharissa, "I am willing to help in anyway I can, I have the ability to heal and make potions that can heal. I was taught by my mother; she was a healer like myself. I only took my father's place as Mayor because I am the only one to take the position.." She explained herself more, nodding a bit she smiled when she remembered her first time making a healing potion; she could still hear the fireworks from adding to much ginger root. Blinking she looked to everyone as she felt embarrassed, "Sorry still getting use to having my memories back, you see my first visit to Tallendon I did not know I was to take my father's place I.. I had most of my memories taken from me." Adjusting herself a bit, it seemed she was getting a bit tired while she was on her feet plus she missed her meditation moment. "Lucky I was able to get them back, so if I seem to stare off I am enjoying a memory I once lost."

Matrau looked to Rika as he smiled, it was good to have Rika back and Greenleaf was better for it. Rika so far had helped their small village rebuild in a few ways but not all the way. She still had much to learn and right now this was perfect. Something also clicked in the back of Matrau's mind, Rika's brother. Could he be found? Was he alive? If he was alive where was he? Matrau blinked a bit as he looked to Rika and to those before them.

Blinking a bit Rika looked to Cirdan as she felt her heartbeat move faster, "Well you know what they say a little bit of fun before fight is always nice.." She chuckled a bit and looked to Asher and Matrau, "Well gentlemen looks like this will be our first war together, don't give up alright? I will be here with you by your side." She reassured them as they each nodded at each other. "So when everything is over we should go back home... or maybe visit Kingsport once more time before I finally stop adventuring?"

Matrau smiled as he nodded "M'lady I am sure we will make it home to Greenleaf. I am sure we will." He spoke and pulled Rika close to him and hugged her like she was his daughter. "I will always protect you Rika, you are like my daughter." Looking her in the eyes, "Don't give up Asher and I will be with you. I promise." He smiled to her as Asher rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Lady Rika I will protect you." Asher promised her, he wasn't focused on the naked woman he was more focused on keeping his promise. Asher's mother had been killed the night Greenleaf was attacked so he never gave up hope on his people nor his leader. Glancing to Cirdan he nodded and spoke. "Well shall we start some fun?" he asked as he pulled his bow from his back. "I think I'm up for some protecting, I know it." He gluped a bit as he looked to everyone.

Rika smiled as she looked down and clasped her hands together and started to pray under breath, she touched her mother's pendant and nodded. She took her silver dagger and cut off most of her skirt from the knees down, "I can't fight in this dress, besides I can fix it later." She looked to Cirdan and felt the burning flame in her heart, "Where do you need us?" She asked finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:17 am

closing off this rp hope you don't mind posting that on the topic with rise of the drow? section.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Realization...   

Back to top Go down

Her Realization...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: Dead Roleplay Section :: Dead Roleplay Section-
Jump to: