Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

In search of a servant (Open RP )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyovan
Accepted Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm

The Sun begin to descend upon the village outside of Tallendon near the mountains , everyone in the village went back to there homes for the night to tuck there children away for the night, guards marching in and out of the city; Kyovan and his group of Drow appeared out of thin air , Kyovan had long white hair which flowed down over his shoulders and wore black chainmail suite of armor, his red eyes glaring upon the village as he signaled for his men too begin there attack, as they dropped globs of darkness down upon the village guards who seem to have had quite the effect he was hoping, and shots were fired as the Drow moved in silencing the guards quickly and efficiently with little trouble at all. As the Female clerics in his group decided too raise the guards as there own thralls, and march them away from the scene only to be dropped off the cliff and into the waters below, for they could not afford to leave any evidence of there arrival, Kyovan was looking for someone particular, as he scanned the area for his missing slave. '' The village is clear the soldiers are gone..'' he would signal as they made there way towards the Empire as he opened another Gateway as he transported within the city itself, it seemed quiet the only people out currently would be the soldiers there he stayed within the shadows as he awaited for his pray silently, as he signaled to the others too stand back and ensure no one came within the area as he drew out his sword a wicked smirk spreads across his face '' Where are you Bianca '' he said softly into the air '' You can't escape from me this time...''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Bianca stretched, the silence that filled the room Cirdan had offered her a sad reminder of her missing companions. Vy, the warmth his body provided, the softness of his touch and the taste of his flesh as her lips... then tongue rolled along whatever part of him she desired to feed from still haunted her. The scent of his body, the strength he possessed but rarely used.The hair on the back of her neck seeming to stand on end. "Whiskers..."her lips curled back into a frown the moment that name left them. She wondered if he was safe, no, she knew he was safe... Vy would never let harm come to such an innocent little creature and, that he is.
She sat up in the bed, who was she kidding.. she couldn't even recall the last time she had slept and even with the silken sheets that wrapped her now nude body, slipping along her pale smooth flesh she felt no more comfort then a shallow grave would offer. She had never been so alone, yet she was surrounded with so many. She could here the voices downstairs in the tavern, the clanking of glasses the smell of their food that didn't make her mouth water even as it filled her nostrils..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:19 am

Kyovan activated a spell, as he waved his hands a minor detection spell, and due to the tracking device he secretly placed within Bianca. He spotted her within the Tavern filled with people there and knew he had to be careful as he entered, he moved silently ordering his men to stand down and for the time being. He entered the Tavern and Inn alone his weapons clearly showing revealing underneath his cloak, the room went silent as he entered however. Some turned hateful glares towards the male, Kyovan ignored the stares and continued on his way, towards the room Bianca was staying at as he entered the room, he spotted her naked on her bed '' No sense on running Bianca if you do , you will be slain on the spot. My men are outside. You would be no use to me dead, well....dead again ? '' he said recalling that she was a vampire. They had spells to put her down quickly if needed. He close the door behind them and casts a spell of silence around the room to where no one can hear them outside of the vicinity. '' I see you made no effort to try and contact me when you have successfully earned there trust. '' he approached her as he toward over her as his hands reach out too touch her skin softly. '' So what have you learned about them? '' he asked her calmly gazing at her which makes some folks nervous around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:59 pm

The silence which could have possibly driven her insane if not broken, was. She didn't need to look to know who it was, her nostrils flaring before her lips would curl back, twisting into a face that could only be described as one of disgust. "Kyovan." She said softly, she still hadn't lifted her gaze to him, even after he placed his hands on her bare shoulders. They were hot, searing almost and she couldn't say the sensation wasn't pleasurable in some twisted way.

Bianca despised him, that was made clear on many occasions and she didn't feel the need to hide it. She snickered under her breath once he had finished rambling. "The only payment I had accepted was for the palace break in, which judging by how easy it was..." She would look up to him. " You lack the intelligence even a small child would posses. I am sure one could have crawled in, maybe even gotten a meal before it was noticed. "Bianca smirked, yes she was nude but the sheets that still wrapped her wouldn't allow him to see much." As for getting to know them, that won't be possible. I have my companions to seek out."

She would attempt to shrug him off. " Unless you intend to feed me or fuck me we have no further business." She arched a brow, leaning in she would inhale again, deeply taking in his scent. "I am afraid neither intrest me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Little did Kyovan knows his whole patrol was killed in the streets by a certain young Prince that runs the Empire, the male he had seen earlier upon entering the place. Kyovan would advance upon Bianca clearly annoyed at her back talk towards him, such insolence. He move his right hand and slapped her hard across the face '' You filthy bitch, do not underestimate my knowledge of the Place. First of all I sent you in there as fodder weather you lived or died again is of no consequence of me, I can always find another servant. ' as he glared at her his glare was intense as if he mentally pictured throwing daggers into her heart, or whatever it is she had now. '' Do not question my motives again '' he said his tone was sharp in which he would not hear any back talk. '' So the Emperor's palace is defenseless that much I have gathered on my own, I needed too learn there patrols and the positions they were in '' he explained as he paced back and fourth '' If we were too have a successful raid within and steal the treasure and get out a certain sword is within the Palace grounds an evil sword, I wish too acquire the blade '' he would tell her with a smirk '' of course if you do this perhaps I will even find you , your own personal servants to where you can fuck them, or draw blood from them willingly.'' he say as he moved closer and licked his tongue against Bianca's lips to kiss her before he moves away almost teasingly. '' Now go my pet and get close too the Emperor too Cirdan find out where his sword is and what has happened too it...'' he would demand of her. '' I promise you if you fail me in this again, I shall kill you slowly and painfully, perhaps even with some added pleasure '' he place his arms over his chest as he glares at her too see if she had any remark towards that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 am

Her head jerked to the side from the force of his slap but she made no sound, not a whimper, not a tear building in the corner of her eye, the flesh hadn't even shown a red mark... was she phased at all? Her expression hadn't changed as she watched him pace, the irritation of him still being in her presence clear. Then.. she froze.... her eyes widening as his tongue glided along her slowly parting lips but she wouldn't retreat, she held her ground of course even with the large male that towered over her so close. As he pulled back her tongue slipped out tasting him still on her lips.

The offers he made didn't excite her much, she was hungry now what were promises... promises made by him she was sure would be easy broken. She slipped from the bed, she had no shame as she let the sheets fall away, ignoring him as he continued to pace or even if he stopped as she moved across the floor. Her slender pale fingers wrapping the doorknob before she would give him a glance over her shoulder, her dark lock tumbling down the center of her back. "Shall I go now..." she would tilt her head slightly like a curious animal. "I believe I seen Laz downstairs, would my closeness to him not benefit you as well...?' with that said she would turn that knob taking the first step into the empty hall before hesitating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:00 am

As much as he would of been amused of Bianca walking out half way out the door naked. '' I think not you should put on some cloths, unless you want my men too kill you on the spot '' †he would allow his tone of voice to be serious. '' I will feed you after you do as I say, and I will fuck you at the same time to the point you would pass out. '' he said as he advanced towards her as he grabs hold of her shoulders roughly as he jerked her away from the door roughly, making her face her. †The things he does for world domination he thought amusingly as he pushes her against the bed; as he advances towards her as he licks her neck teasingly as he holds her down '' I will make you submit to me, I need the weapon and once I have this weapon I will make you into my Queen perhaps if you are nice '' he said purring against her ears, as he forces himself upon her. †While he advanced on her he had no idea about the situation taken place downstairs at the Tavern, and he didn't even hear the commotion due to his spell he enacted too silence the area so no one can hear them and they can't hear anything outside, he would enter inside her as he got between her legs as he goes deep within her, as his fingers trail slowly down upon her chest. '' But in order for me to do this, I need a powerful weapon to even match blades with the Emperor and the council'' he said as he looked upon her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:22 pm

She smirked as she stood in the doorway watching him near his words making her giggle. "Oh...." she tilted her head. "I doubt very much your men would..." She whimpered softy from the unexpected jerk her gaze instantly lifting to meet his as he held her against him. She was stunned, her body tight as she felt his arms snaking around her. "G-get off...." before she knew she was bounced against the mattress, covered by him. His warmth felt, it felt.... she could feel the flesh heating between her thighs, her insides then, pain... pain was something she could deal with, a sensation that allowed her to feel alive long after her †life was taken from her. "K-Kyovan...." her words were broken as well as her always tough front, her legs tight against his sides as he moved. She had never felt anything like this before slick in her blood he would move with ease. She withered beneath him. she could feel his breaths crashing against her throat, the tingle along her flesh as his fingertips explored her, teasing, the lightest caress making her shiver.

She wouldn't fight him, leaning up she would press her lips to his throat his scent which normally sickened her had changed sucking her in, she needed more, wanted more her mouth watering as her tiny pink tongue darted out to taste him her fangs lightly scraping his flesh. One taste just one... A low growl rumbled in her throat the sound seeming strange for such a harmless looking female. Her fangs sunk in, she could hear the pop as they penetrated the first layer, second.... her hips rocked lightly as she ignored the pain she felt between her legs her lips stained crimson as she began to suckle, it wasn't enough not even close, the shallow wound only allowing a tiny bit to pool on her tongue which quickly lapped it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyovan
Accepted Member

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:04 pm

He was angry with her perhaps he was venting out his frustrations upon Bianca the poor little she devil of a vampire he thought as he rode her like a puppet, driving her hard and fast as he had her from behind, cupping his hands around her upper chest as he bites down her neck, he did not care his lust over ruled his thoughts, he was going to put this bitch in her place, as he slapped her upon her butt as he plows into her deeper and faster, he lean against her there was a chemistry but he hated her and disliked her but yet he wanted and craved her, he tie her hands behind her back as he drove deeper into her as his breathing became heavier with his black heart racing against his chest sweat beating down upon his muscular body. He already had his armor off then '' You will obey me one way or the other '' he growled as he continued to pound on her, deeper and faster. '' For you are my servant '' he would drill it inside her as he spoke too her in-between each thrust he would moan against her ears '' If you do you will be rewarded..'' a smirk spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:24 pm

His hands seared her flesh, he was so fast she didn't even have a chance to respond before her face was forced against the mattress. Her cries muffled, she could even wiggle free the weight of his body pinning her there. What happened to her strength, she prided herself, always, on being able to defend herself in any situation. She lifted her head just enough to scream, cry, moan? Anything but nothing came out as her eyes rolled into the back of her head her eyes pinning shut as she felt him lose control.She couldn't resist, her head tilting to the side as she felt the sting of his bite, her flesh being pulled and she swore she heard him growl as well..

Bianca couldn't claim to not like it, gods, her body responded to his every touch, her shoulders aching as her hands were pinned to the small of her back by her wrists. What was going on here ?! She was so damned confused, this felt.... A moan escaped her in response to his words which were purred out into her ear.. the heat from his breath alone making her shiver.She had to get out of here, away from him! Now! She tried to push herself off of the bed but each incoming thrust sent her back down with ease, why was she so weak?!

Bianca began to panic, what could she do, where could she go?! She whimpered again although the sound probably wasn't heard over the slapping sound that filled the room as there bodies met.She... had.. to... She tried to calm herself, tried to catch a single thought but that failed terribly her body trembling, her belly tight as her flesh began to burn.. It was working.. but ...but... where!? Before Kyovan would have a chance to react, before she even could her body heated as he gripped her her flesh would peel away or so it seemed and then ash! Where her body had been pinned is all that would remain, messed, wet sheets stained with her blood, and ash, nothing but ash to hold his body in place but it wouldn't be enough to keep him upright possibly making him fall face first into it... she was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:06 pm

(( Moved to In peace and strength.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of a servant (Open RP )    

Back to top Go down

In search of a servant (Open RP )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1