Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Coming home. ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Coming home. ((open))   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:56 am

Meledere sighed as she wandered through the gardens of the palace, her fingertips tracing along the tips of the silky pedals of each lavender colored flower she had passed."How had she lost him?" She thought to herself, the last she had remember Elros had entered to speak to Thas, how had he slipped passed her?" She plucked a flower from bush right beside her giving it a small sniff before twirling it between her fingertips."Why was he trying to be so secretive...?" She had searched for him for days and found nothing, no one had seen him outside of the palace. Maybe she was over reacting,maybe he just wanted her to stay home so she didn't tire herself out as he went out his daily routine. She frowned, what if he had been here the entire time, she hadn't thought to check back in and if that were the case he must be so angry with her, he had told her to stay and yet comes home to find her missing. She looked at the door in silence, she knew if he was near he would feel her in some way...he had to, would he rush out the doors and wrap her in his arms?
She placed her hand on her swollen belly, her lips curling back into a tiny smile as she felt the flutter."You can smell the food too?" she giggled, she had gotten so big, the baby inside of her so active she knew the time was near and she couldn't wait, to hold their baby in her arms, hear the little pitter patter of feet down the hall, the squeal of excitement each time it's daddy came around, she knew Elros would make an excellent father.
"Okay...let's go then..." she smiled down, giving her belly another small rub as she passed through the garden to the door."Maybe daddy is in there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:06 am

He was indeed there for some time, he gazed upon his wife for the moment a smile curled upon his face. '' I see you have returned home safely as well '' he said rather calmly through the shadows as he stepped forward in a calm manner '' I figured you would follow me even if I told you to stay home where it's safer, though I couldn't be upset with you. '' he gazed upon her for the moment '' The shadows tell me everything '' he said as he accentuates his point reminding her what kind of weapons he had on him, though it was kept hidden beneath his cloak. He move towards her as he came to the food and got himself something to eat as he took a knife cutting the apple he chosen '' I trust you are well my love '' he said as he turned his attention fully on her and gazing her up and down even the stomach where his unborn child is. He turn his attention back to Meledare offering a smile '' How is our child doing?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 am

She nipped at her lip as she looked over the table, everything set out so neatly as it always was and so much to pick from, She took her plate in hand her tummy growling louder. She wrinkled her nose at the meat, shaking her head slightly to herself."Not in the mood..." she filled her plate with sweets, some fruit and a small piece of cake. She turned to find herself a seat only to gasp finding Elros inches from her, her ears pinned back until she saw his smile. He knew her too well, she had hoped, no she knew he wouldn't stay mad at her, how could he? She smiled in return."Fine of course..." she rubbed her belly still holding her plate in the other hand."Getting a bit stronger, I suppose your baby wants to see you as much as you want to see it..." she giggled leaning forward to press her lips to his cheek.He looked as handsome as the first day they had met, she had only been gone a week, maybe two but it felt like forever, she was just so happy to be home, to be home with him."Promise you won't leave me behind again..." she pouted taking his hand and leading him off to find a seat, she arched her brow at the sight of Laz, with a young lady."Who's that?" she whispered as she took her seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:42 am

He smile as she kissed his cheeks and pressed against him, he wrap his arms around '' I can't make any promises, you know my duties to the Empire as well, But I will do my best to be around more '' he said calmly as he gazed upon her '' So what were you up to exactly? I did feel your presence near me when I spoke briefly to Thassarain a few days ago...'' he said calmly he wasn't upset and if he was he didn't show it either his emotions have always been and will remain same calm and collective he smiled at her '' It's dangerous to wonder alone, I suppose you will have to accompany me then on my errands for the Empire, I rather you by my side anyway makes the journey's less lonely as well and I apologize for leaving you behind...'' he said softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:26 am

She shrugged, her gaze lowering."I'm sorry my love, I know it's dangerous just..." she frowned."After all we have just been through and..."She would take his hand pressing it against her belly."I wanted to be near you, I only feel safe near you. I know you make it as safe as possible for us at the palace before you leave but, I just don't want to be away from your side..."Her claws raked lightly at his armor with those words."I just, I know you would never hurt me but, what if one day you don't return.."her eyes began to burn with the threat of tears that she tried her hardest to fight back, just the thought alone of losing him she couldn't bare."Please don't ever leave me behind again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:28 pm

He would look at her as he grasps both his hands gently against her hands in a comforting gesture '' You know I will return and if that day comes you must promise me to move on, I would want you to continue your life and for the sake of our child. '' he said calmly as he pierced into her eyes '' And know that if I shall pass, I have done so valiantly while defending your freedoms here and for the sake of our child '' he press closer towards her, as he kissed her gently on the lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist '' I will take you with me, but if I tell you to run or flee you must do as I command...'' his fingers brushed against her hair soothingly '' If that is your desire to come with me , then you will just promise me never to follow me like that again, if something were to happen to you I would never forgive myself..'' he said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:59 am

She knew he would keep his word, her lips curling back into a smile as she tilted her head into his caress. It had felt like forever since she had felt his touch, his warmth that surrounded her with him this near. She would nod."Of course love.." She knew it would destroy him if he ever lost either of them but, could she go on without him? Her eyes began to burn with the thought alone, but she wouldn't allow herself to cry, not at this moment when she had her love so close."I promise..." her smile remained as she neared taking in a deep breath to enjoy his scent as it filled her nostrils with each breath she took, the taste of his flesh as she pressed her lips to his cheek."Lover..." she purred lightly although she knew no one would hear."It has been so long since we have shared a bed together..." she arched her brow, her smile shifting to a wicked little grin, her fingertips skimming his collar before falling to his chest, she knew he would know just what she was hinting at but she gave a little stretch for prying eyes."Shall we take a small nap?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:24 pm

He gaze upon her eyes as he held her closely against his chest, allowing her fingers to trail down upon his muscular body, as it sent shivers down his spine. She did not have to say what she desired for he knew what it was she was hinting at. how could he not know being bounded to each other, sensing each other's feelings and emotions. He sensed her agony as well for he felt the same how could he live his life alone if something happened to her? He could not go down the path he was once before, the suffering and the guilt he would feel. He would sway some allowing her to move with him n a form of a dance as his eyes gazed upon hers, her words alone enticing enough for him as he leaned forward brushing his hands through her hair , as his hands glided down her shoulders removing her cloths as they moved towards the bed '' Thought you would never ask my love '' his words barely a whisper as his eyes pierced into hers as he kissed her deeply and passionate awakening ever part of his body, as he removed his cloths revealing his muscular body, his long black hair flowing down over his shoulders as he continued to kiss her, allowing his actions to speak for him, for no words were needed for they did indeed both feel the same due to their bond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 pm

She smiled against his lips his body so hard but flesh so soft as it moved against her just enough to allow her to feel. Gods he was beautiful his scent filling her lungs with each quickened breath she took. " I love you..." Her words struggled, her gaze molten from the fire that began to stir in the pits of her waiting body. " P..please..." She needed him, it never would be only wanting when it was his strong finger tips sinking into her flesh so deep it made her want to cry out for more. Never enough, he could live between her welcoming thighs and she would still desire him just the same.

She allowed herself to fall back the mattress swallowing her as the silk sheets only added to the sensations that made her head spin. She parted her thighs allowing him to rest between them her gaze seeking his. She longed.. How she had longed for the moment he would hold her like this again away from her for what seemed like an eternity..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:38 pm

He would move towards Meledare as he spreads her legs some gently caressing her soft skin gently as he glides his fingers upon her body exploring it tenderly and sensually. Leaning forward he kisses her deeply and passionately as he takes in her scent, as he admired her beauty. For her beauty was unmatched by the other women he had came across upon his life, as he gazed upon her eyes he could forget the pains of his own past, as if everything was meant to be and had fallen in place as he presses his naked body against hers which revealed his muscular body, well toned through years of training the scars upon his body, they were faint scars of course. He kiss her body tenderly enjoying the moment allowing himself to fall deeper into the lust that now drives him, allowing the actions of his body too express his love and desire for the female before him, as his heart was racing against his chest with the excitement as he moves deeper inside her, his eyes gazing upon her there was fire burning within him a passion that drives him further. '' I love you Meledare, you are my everything and my world '' he said to her as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:35 am

Her lips would part as if she were readying herself to speak but the words would never follow, her ears pinning back as she heard her own quickened, staggered breaths.. moans filling the room. He was so hot, her body tightening arching beneath his always gentle caress. She felt so full with him inside of her, so long, it felt like it was so long since she had tasted his sweet lips against hers, nipping, sucking, trying everything in her power to prevent him from taking his mouth from hers.
his warmth wrapped her like a blanket, his words reaching her insides as well making her heart swell until tears began to build in the corners of her eyes, not that of pain but... she had never felt so loved, more desired than she had with him.

Mele wrapped her legs around him, she wanted to feel every inch of his body as he moved against her, feel his every breath, his heart pounding against his chest making her know just how badly he craved her. This was forever, she could never imagine another making her feel this way, making her feel so hollow each passing moment they were apart. She could never let him venture off again, it would be the death of her. She pushed her emotions down, although she knew he would feel them, her love, desire, how badly she needed and wanted him around but she said nothing as she leaned up the best she could her lips gently brushing his, her eyes slipping shut as she returned the same passion he had showed her moments ago. She moaned softly into him her fingertips slipping from his shoulders, down his spine feeling his muscles tighten each time he moved against her. If there was one, this was her heaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:57 am

He move against her deeper then before, kissing her passionately allowing his love to reveal itself upon his actions, as his hands explore behind her back up and down against her soft skin. As his heart raced against his chest as there bodies intertwined, as his eyes gazes upon her own as he licked her lips turning it into a kiss which turned into a passionate kiss. '' I love you '' he would whisper softly upon her ears, any thoughts he had of his past life was swept away from him as he was able to focus on the present and on his future with his wife and child which laid within her womb as he enjoyed the feeling of being with her. As he moved down teasing her body sensually. As he gazed upon her eyes as he stared at her he knew she was the one for him there was no question in the world, he loved her and would do anything for her even if it meant to kill. He can see within her soul and very essence and know he will be with her the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Her lips curled back into a wore smile the moment they met his, she could feel him feel his love, the warmth that surrounded her in every way possible body and soul. She was his, so his, his lover, his friend everything and anything he wanted her to be she would for him, She would never deny him.
Every part of her tightened, wrapping him, refusing to let him leave once he had buried himself so deep she could almost feel him in her belly. "I- I...." she cried out as her nails would drag over his shoulders, down along his spin feeling her fingertips slip as they were coated in his sweat. "Love you!" she withered, her words forced out between each struggled breath she took as she was sent over the edge. Her thighs snapping shut against his sides as she found her release, wave after wave of pleasure flooding her body until all she could do was hold on as he continued to move seeking his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:51 pm

As he finishes with Meledare after there love making he would lay against her and sighs contently '' I could live like this the rest of my life..'' he would say whispering upon her ears, as his hands wrapped around her body. Though he knew they could and he had other duties to perform for his Empire, he sighed softly as he frowned '' Though I realize I do have other things I must attend too, as far as the Empire is concerned..'' he sigh as he kept her close to him. '' Perhaps it's time I retire from my duties I am indeed growing old...'' he said as he glanced at her with a smile as he kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Mele would smile in return, her worn body tingling her muscles shaking as she stretched. "Mhmm.." She giggled. "My old man." She curled up against him, her swollen belly keeping a space between them. "Maybe you could, it would be wonderful raising our child without a care in the world." She took his hand in hers, grabbing the blanket with the other and wrapping them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Coming home. ((open))   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:12 pm

((Will continue in Rise of the Drow))