Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

untitled((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: untitled((open))   Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:28 pm

"How long had it been?" She thought to herself, her lips curling back into a tiny smile as the breeze that whipped through the busy crowd lifted her dark locks. It was rare she let her hair down in both ways but, it had been sometime since she had crossed paths with her servant, no need to worry for him, she was sure he was fine and the many talents he had even hidden from her gave her no doubt.
"Whiskers...." She whispered with a frown slowly forming she hoped he was well, her little furry companion was he scarred, was he afraid? Of course not ,why would she even think Vy would allow anything to happen to such an adorable bundle of fur.
Bianca arched her brow, peeking back over her shoulder to view the owner of the footsteps that came near so very quickly, She probably would have taken notice before now †but allowed herself to be easily distracted by fond memories, well they weren't really fond to her, maybe ,but to others they would of just been considered simple passing moments of their lives that met nothing.
Her lips curled back again, truly handsome, his hair long and fair, his eyes the lightest shade of green she had ever seen and yet... She sighed because beneath that set of armor that shimmered in the pale moonlight making every inch of him the hero in many a females dreams was something dark, waiting, stalking its prey every moment in the back of his mind waiting to pounce.
Bianca quickened her pace, he had her scent there was no way he would break off the chase now, not when he was so close. The welcoming little smile she had so innocently offered doing nothing but tempting him more. She turned the corner quickly her bare shoulders pressed against the cool stone wall.
The beauty of a summer night, shedding all of the un needed layers making each inch of her pale smooth flesh all the bait she would ever need. Flowers peeked out, yellows, pinks, all the light colors that made this time of year so appealing weaves through her spiral curls, curls that poured down over her shoulders. Her plump lips burgundy to match her dress, the gloss shimmering with the light scent of strawberries tickling his nose with each breath as he neared.
He grabbed her arms, his grasp tight but not painful as he forced her backside flush against the wall. He wouldn't wait, wouldn't seek her permission before his mouth quickly joined the assault, nipping, lapping at her throat.
Her eyes rolled back before they shut, his heat against her, the tingle, sting she felt as he nipped at each inch making her feel a need she never fully allowed herself to fulfill and never would as long as she had any say in the matter. Her breasts were plump, the meat spilling out over her top making her cleavage impossible to miss even as the cold steel of his plate covered chest pressed against hers.
His mouth met hers silencing the moan that had escaped her moments ago. He pulled away breathless, his lips that curled back again smeared with her gloss."Strawberries..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Her lips curled back into a smirk, followed by a small nod for her response."Like it?" She giggled, leaning in to nip at his bottom lip which was already red and puffy from his attack on her mouth. "Mhmm..." he growled softly the warmth of his breath caressing her earlobe, throat as he neared, his lips brushing her as he spoke."Makes me curious..." He purred, nipping at her again, and again, tiny nibbles down the side of her neck to her collar bone, tasting her before he would pause."Makes me want to know just how sweet the rest of you is..."
Bianca's eyes widened as his hands, mouth his breath that made her flesh seem to heat, her body tighten with each warm passing. She had never been in this situation before, well, she had. She had just never let it go this far, never felt as if she had lost control. She had, she was lost in the moment. She found herself allowing things she never had before, boundaries she had set quickly crossed before she could even bat a lash.
Bianca whimpered as her feet left the ground, the sound of his breaths, the gravel grinding beneath his boots as he pressed himself between her thighs the only thing she would hear.The heat of his palms seared her flesh as it slipped along her, forcing her dress to bunch around her hips, her body pinned now between him and the wall.
What was wrong with her, had she fed from Vy for so long that she had lost her interest in the hunt, lost the strength to kill? His hand slid along her inner thigh, gentle, a small tease of what was to come as his fingertips traced the lacy trim to her panties, a low growl making his throat rumble."N-not here..." She choked out trying to sound concerned, maybe he would think she didn't want anyone to see?..But he wouldn't stop, wouldn't slow, his grip on her only seeming to tighten with each moment that passed."Stop.." Bianca whimpered again, softly her claws biting at the flesh on the back of his neck drawing blood which made her fingertips slip, the sting only encouraging him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Cirdan moved along the streets calmly, he wore his black suite of armor, his black elfish cloak which fluttered against the wind, he has the cowl of his cloak pulled over his face, covering his features and half his face, only his eyes could be seen, strapped upon his right sheath his sword Har'dro, and on the other a most familiar blade, though he kept it well hidden for years and only used it when needed. For both he and the blade had a full understanding of each other, and the sword without a doubt knew Cirdan would destroy it if it becomes a problem. He enjoyed the walk as he passed by the on lookers who gazed upon him, he followed the guard for he was up to no good, Cirdan sensed this he turned towards the direction he was going, he was following this man for sometime; as he watched in silence in the shadows, his sword drawn out both his blades at once '' I believe you best leave the girl alone , or prepare to face the consequences '' his voice was demanding and calm despite the situation before him, as he wielded both his blades as he made his stance, perhaps to the women there would be a familiarity they had crossed paths once before during the undead invasion so long ago. But it was hard to tell between the darkness of the skies and the shadows that covered half his features but you could sense the incredible power Cirdan possessed upon him. He'd advance out into the lighted street lamp revealing who he was '' I'll not tell you again, it will be your choice however to release the girl and leave in one piece or I let my sword feast upon your soul, and believe me it could use a drink or two '' he said with a slight grin upon his face, as he reveals who he was his long silver hair flowing down over his shoulders, pale skin as the moon now shinned brightly enough as his cloak fluttered against the wind as he stood there with both swords drawn.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Somewhere hidden in the shadows a figure sat perched quietly observing the scene. Nigh imperceptible given the natural camouflage that shrouded them from all but the most trained eyes. For several minutes after Cirdan arrived the figure would remain quietly there assessing the situation eventually to reveal themselves when the blade was drawn forth. A momentary blurred and flickering image of something quite large on a rooftop overhead finally coming into focus to leave the colossal grey dragon completely visible.

"He is not the only one you need fear this night and you should believe I am capable of visiting a fate upon you far worse then what my friend there would do to you." Rumbled Thasrissian down towards the street. The dragon's eyes glowed with a brilliant golden hue and narrowed towards the man being threatened by both himself and Cirdan. There would be a drastic and erratic shift in the perception of time around the grey dragon while his eyes glowed in this manner. Those looking directly at him might see the sun rise or set in reverse at one moment only to see things shift differently the next. "I would let her go and be on your way out of the city and consider deeply the thought of not returning."

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:41 am

Her thoughts raced, her body trying to curl up almost inside of itself but, only able to lock around the males large frame she wasn't even able to shield herself. Bianca whimpered louder this time as she placed her hands on the males chest trying to shove him away and failing, her bloodied fingertips slipping along the plate that covered his chest.What was wrong with her, she used to pride herself on her strength and now, now she was nothing more then a sobbing little girl unable to even save herself....
He laughed as she panicked, her attempts to free herself nothing to him, had her fear made her this weak, had her body being denied feeding for so long taken more of a toll on her then she had expected? All of a sudden it stopped, the weight , the heat of the males body tearing away from her making her small body drop to the ground at his feet, silent as he turned away but, she couldn't see around him.
Bianca curled up gathering the torn material that was once such a lovely dress in her trembling fists to cover herself the best she could, hearing the rumble of more voices but couldn't make out a single word.
"How dare you!" the male growled, turning swiftly, his ears pinning back as his long slender fingertips wrapped the hilt of his blade, the sound of the steel scraping as it was pulled free seeming to echo through out the ally covering his already labored breaths."This is no concern of yours!" He spat.
The color drained from his face as the male stepped into the light, quickly followed by yet another. His eyes widened as they gazed upon the large mass which was Thasissian, blocking out what little light the nights sky had given him moments ago. "P-please forgive my actions. My...." He sucked in a sharp breath at the dragons command. He had no where to go, to be sent out would be the same as being struck down here on the streets, probably far worse...
He growled, he wouldn't, couldn't allow this to happen, not over this...He glanced back over his shoulder at the female."You banish me, a man that has served you both so well?!" With a jerk of his wrist the blade quickly inches from the small females throat."Over this blood sucking whore, who has no place roaming the streets?!" As he spoke he would add pressure, the razor sharp tip having no resistance as it tore through the first layer of her flesh causing a small droplet of blood to stain her pale flesh as it was smeared."Maybe it is you who should go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Cirdan would be the far quicker as he saw the guard draw his blade on the women, he knew what Bianca was, he hardly cared about the guards rant, as he seem to ignore it and he move towards him, as he draws his rune blade on the man pressing it against his neck '' I don't give a damn what she is, you are not too harm her, you heard what Thassarian said you will be banished from the Empire and never allowed to return again '' he said in a deadly controlled calm that caused most to fear him. Though since the runesword was close to the man's neck he could sense his own power being drained slowly, feel the sword draining his energy, Cirdan would use his free hand and yank the guard aside roughly sending him sprawling away from the girl in hopes to make a defense between the women and the male and allowing Thassarian to be behind the Guard for there would be no escape this time '' I've been trailing you for some time, you did look suspicious.. I have been the one that lingers at night the shadowed knight who protects those being attacked '' Cirdan admitted to being the vigilante to the guard and too Thassarian being the one who would send the criminals to the dungeon and he did quite a good job, this man wouldn't be the first and he wouldn't be the last, this was what he's been doing he never left he was simply doing the jobs the others seem to fail to do. Even he knew Thassarian wouldn't have suspected a slight smile spreads across his face, his sole purpose for giving up the Throne for the time being was to better protect the Empire, and it's people within it. He knew deep down he wouldn't be able to do so behind the throne room.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:15 am

Thasrissian continued to watch the events on the street as they unfolded. Every now and then his focus would shift onto the guard and the feeling of being slowed by some metaphysical force might be felt by him. "It is not your place to sit in judgment over this woman's life despite what she may be. That is for your emperor or myself in their stead to decide. If you so deemed her a threat to the people of this city then you were to make haste to inform your emperor or myself in the event that the throne is unoccupied. But instead you did not and took it upon yourself to act alone and in a manner which left you without the aid of your fellows and without justification under the laws of the empire."

The grey dragon shifted leaning forwards towards the street as he continued. "By his birthright Cirdan may sit in judgment over what is to be done with you if that is his wish. Other wise that duty falls to me. As for what is to be done with her that too is Cirdan's right to make save he should decide that I should be left with that choice to make. Do not tempt my patience or attempt to flee you will not get very far either way." With that said Thasrissian leaned fully upright again to tower over the street in watchful silence.

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 am

Bianca sat in silence as she felt the blade press to her throat, this was it, her end..Her thoughts racing, if she was not fit to hunt what would be the point of going on anyway? She whimpered softly the sound probably not even heard by the others as the males blade nicked her throat her eyes slowly shut, she wouldn't fight, she doubted she even could had she gone soft in the short amount of time she was in Vy's care?
She felt the scrap of the blade again as it was knocked away, her eyes burst open, wide as she looked up seeing another male towering over her but, to defend her...She leaned to the side to try and look around him only to see the guards narrowed eyes lock onto her but he would say nothing. Should she run, should she go back into hiding until she figured out what was wrong with her, seek out Vy or Kaos for help? A gentle breeze slipped through the ally carrying with it the scent of stale ale, piss..and the males scent in front of her filling her. His scent, his scent was so familiar...she knew this male but couldn't remember how...

Her growled again in frustration, if no other was willing to protect the innocents of this city then how was it a crime for him to do so, he didn't require help with that, that thing that hid behind Cirdan.The words Thasrissian were true but, how could either of them expect someone so loyal to put their life in the hands of such a flighty ruler such as Cirdan.Who seemed to come and go as he pleased not concerned with the safety of the city, instead worrying about the next to warm his bed."Forgive me, Thasrissian." he lowered his head and well as his blade, the tip scraping against the cobblestone."I knew she was hunting and if I were to go to find her I may have lost her..."He stood there in silence, praying he would be forgiven. He wouldn't run, he knew what the dragon had said was nothing more then very wise advice, there was no escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:15 am

As the guard was distracted to speak with Thassarian figuring the dragon would take care of the matters in the meantime, he rolled up his sleeves as he moved over towards Bianca kneeling down before her level, he could tell she was thirsty, he reveal his arms '' Drink some of my blood '' he said in a whisper ' It be okay along time ago I have been a servant to your kind before so I am far use to it...'' he said calmly as he offered it to Bianca, while eyeing the man for the moment, with his sword still drawn out Har'dro would give him his life back even if Bianca took his blood it would counter act it, but it still feed her nonetheless. †He didn't seem to care about the guards opinion of him, he could simply tell he didn't respect Cirdan, in fact most guards probably didn't respect him and with good reasons of his past. he would shrug his shoulders as his attention turned back towards the women before him, for knowing what she was. '' All she wanted to do was feed, perhaps I should have the bartenders start preparing blood wine using some of the animals live stock instead... At least make it more welcoming towards Vampires as well...they simply can't help being who they are, and this women is no different ' he said calmly more explaining too Thassarian '' She is of no threat of the Empire, she was hungry and this Guard I think was going take advantage of her and that's what I saw him doing. '' he added with his arms still open as he awaited for her to drink off his blood.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:02 am

"There are those who are far more dangerous to the people of this city then her. While the act of hunting within this city is certainly not permitted. It is by no means a law that requires the death of the individual. There are other options which I will allow Cirdan to see to himself. As for you guardsman you are to be relieved of your duties for thirty days time. Return to the guard barracks and turn in your uniform to the quartermaster. However you will still be permitted the fair compensation of your job in so far as you spend your time serving the clerics of the temple. Unless Cirdan should say other wise that is the penance you shall serve." Thasrissian says keeping his focus on the guard while Cirdan was other wise preoccupied.

The grey dragon was certainly known to be merciful according to the word of those whom had ever had dealings with him. Though it was also said not to tempt fate by abusing his merciful nature for the dragon was well aware when such moments were at hand. "You may leave to do as I've instructed. Should I find that you've done other wise it would be within your best interest to have found a humble profession to occupy your time with. Else I will not be pleased with you." Thasrissian would add narrowing his eyes momentarily at the guard to emphasize his serious tone.

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:22 pm

The male listened in silence his attention completely on Thas now, after he had turned away in disgust at Cirdan's offer to the female.His ears drooped at what was said but, to spend the next 30 days there would be a hell of a lot better then banishment. He would nod, lowering his gaze not even bothering to look back at the pair behind him as obeyed."Yes, Sir..." he would bow returning his blade to his side as he began to leave the alley heading for the barracks.
Bianca looked up at Cirdan with wide eyed as he pulled back his sleeves, she inched forward before quickly shying away, who in their right mind would offer her kind that? She recognized his scent but, from where? Her gaze moving to his hand, his blade still tightly in his grasp it was a trick, it had to be only Vy had been that kind to her and that was because she owned him, he was a free man now, she wouldn't even expect the same treatment from him seeing how long she had been gone.
She curled up tightly again, her back pressed against the cool stone, her knees against her chest and her eyes shut, she was trying her hardest to disappear within herself, maybe if she did, maybe this was all a nightmare and when she opened her eyes they would be gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Cirdan would look at Bianca as he realized she was scared '' I suppose introductions would be in order, I know who you are Bianca and yes you know who I am we have crossed paths before. I am Cirdan Carnisor '' he said rather calmly '' I am not here to harm you '' he said with an assuring smile '' I know you are harmless enough '' he said as he took a dagger out he look at her for a moment , and a cup a goblet it was golden color with several rubies around it, he cut his wrist as he allows the drops of blood too fill the Goblet , he chant something in some unknown language to those around as he activates the swords powers allowing him to heal himself from the cut he inflicted upon himself he felt revitalized then he turn and offer the Goblet to Bianca laying it towards her perhaps in an act of kindness, or perhaps Cirdan had other motives in the near future for her he did not know yet as to why he is doing this. He get up from his kneeling position and patted her comfortingly on the head and moved away to face the Guard '' As for you , you are fortunate I am in a merciful mood today, So you would do as Thassarian commanded. '' he ordered as his eyes narrowed upon the male '' If I see you near this women again or anyone of your friends, I will kill you slowly and enjoy the cries of agony inflicted upon your soul. '' he let the threat linger in the air for the time being as he fell silent '' Do I make myself cleared? I am still your superior and you will respect me..you will learn it '' he said quite in a serious tone perhaps calm and frightening calm upon him

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:24 pm

With the need for his attention to be focused on the guard no longer present Thasrissian shifted his weight on the roof he stood on and looked towards the others to speak. "While I do not believe we have met before it is quite possible that such an event may have once occurred without your realization. Then again this might even be the first time you've had chance to speak to me. At any rate I am Thasrissian, Highlord of Tai'mira, of the Planar Nexus, and hold a number of other titles of inconsequencial importance. Now as my friend Cirdan has said neither himself or I are here to harm you."

After speaking the grey dragon shifted again and proceeded to wrap his wings around himself and lay on the roof. Somewhere nearby during this there would be lots of chittering sounds which eventually were revealed to be coming from a much smaller grey dragon that was jumping around trying to grab a moth flittering over head. Every now and then Thasrissian would shift his attention towards the smaller dragon as though keeping a protective eye on them. By this time the elder dragon's eyes returned to their normal hue shifting appearance.

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 am

The males jaw popped after it tightened as Cirdan spoke, he would pick and choose his battles and this one he had clearly lost."Aye.." he would bow again before ducking out of the alley. He knew if Thas wasn't there, there was a chance things would have went much different, possibly even in his favor who is to say...He let out a long, held breath, a sigh of relief his adrenaline had been so jacked up during that whole ordeal once he got to his destination and followed his orders to hand in his belongings he would need to have a drink, there was no way around that.
Bianca peeked out over her arms that where wrapped tightly around her knees listening to Cirdan speak, his voice calm, almost comforting making her loosen up a tiny bit with each moment passing. Her eyes would widen with the introduction, that is how she knew him, she had been hired to break into the palace a while back to get the layout for Kaos, that dirty little dark bastard never did finish paying her.She could smell the blood as it poured from his veins, hear his heartbeat pounding as it forced his blood to spill filling the cup he would soon offer her.Her brow arched as she watched his wound thread itself together, the only evidence a wound once existed there was the smear of crimson that stained his flesh, easily wiped away.
She took the goblet, pulling in close against her chest as it was cupped in both hands, staring down to watch its contents crash against the sides as the dragon spoke, his voice thundering but she as he said didn't feel threatened by him.Her gaze darted up as she heard the chattering sounds, baby dragons...she watched silent for a moment before taking a tiny sip, it was warm...her eyes shut for a moment, her belly tightening growling as it demanded more from her. She looked back up at them both with her blood smeared lips, she probably disgusted them, she felt so foolish. How could she let herself be put in this situation, she never had before, was she a victim to her own conscience a little voice she hadn't heard in so long she couldn't remember? Was she lonely, missing her Vy so much she couldn't bare the thought of forcefully taking from another..?
Bianca sighed, trying to push herself to her feet, her height and build nothing impressive or even threatening at the 4'11 she was both cursed and blessed with, her knees chattered, such a silly side affect from all that had just taken place, or at least to her it was. She was a night stalker, a predator why was she stuck here acting like a frightened little child. "I'm s-sorry..." she lowered her gaze shocked she had heard such words come from her own lips."I didn't mean to cause any trouble..." She waited in silence, where would this go from here? Would they insist she leave the city, would they lock her away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Cirdan would turn to regard Bianca soon after the Guard had left, they had won the battle against the guard, mostly through talking, instead of simple bloodshed, and it would of looked bad if Cirdan actually did kill the Guard, his own soldier they would not have viewed him favorably. Cirdan knew this and knew that his title as Emperor would of been revoked and shunned once again, he sighed as he sheathed both his blades, turning too regard Thassarian ''' I believe I can handle the rest from here, I remember Bianca here she was with me during the invasion with the undead, with a few others '' he explained calmly as he looked upon her for a moment ' She is no threat to the Empire she has helped us actually. '' he said as if ignoring her apology for she did nothing wrong. '' Though she may look like a little girl I assure you she is no little girl '' he said rather calmly, as he eyed her offering her a wink her way as he turned to face her '' no need to apologize and I will talk to the other guards and inform them not to give you any trouble, unless of course you were caught stealing from the city or spying '' he wore an amused expression on the last statement perhaps letting on he might of known, as he purse his lips together as he turned to focus on Thassarian '' I know you must be curious on my blades, but I can assure you they are quite well under my control, and are not evil I had it somewhat purified with holy magic '' he said with a shrug of his shoulders '' the other sword that was my rune blade is no longer actually evil '' he said calmly as he drew out the sword, normally the sword would of had an aura about it which made it evil, but it showed no signs of it '' I replicated the sword you gave me to resemble my old blade, but it is the same sword you gave me, I did it to scare off my opponents '' he would sheath his sword's once more '' I am however drained, I rather get something to drink I suppose both of you would like to join me?' he asked both between Bianca and Thassarian '' My treat?''

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:23 am

Thasrissian listened to Cirdan speak for a few moments about the events which had transpired some time ago. Given his nature the elder grey dragon knew all to well of what the past held within it. "Cirdan you should know me well enough by now that I am often less curious and more concerned for the most part. However it is interesting that you've retained the look of a former belonging. Difficult to let go of the style hmm?" Thasrissian said climbing down into the street below.

The dragon's height dwarfed the buildings around him while he remained in his true form though after a moment Thasrissian shifted into his elven form wearing what appeared to be a overcoat decorated with the regalia of Tai'mira. He would move closer to the others once fully shifted from his true form. His younger sibling of course would jump down from the roof where she had been playing with a moth and promptly jumped up onto the elder dragon's back peering around the side of his head at the others with vibrant hue changing eyes. "I believe it has been quite some time since I've had the chance to enjoy the company of friends. As such I shall certainly join you my friend."

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:28 am

Bianca sunk down she could hear the pair speaking, the small bit of dim light that lit the alley was quickly blocked out by the large dragon that climbed down filling the space before shifting into his elven form. His voice still thundered,but she wouldn't look to him or Cirdan, hadn't taken another sip either only held the cup close against her. What would happen next, would he take her, would he leave her in this spot and go about his business? What then, where would she go? She hadn't seen Vy in weeks and had no idea if he had stayed where she had left him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:26 am

He turn his attention to Thassarian as he seems to change into his normal form '' I do say I like you better in this form, and less more intimidating as well '' he said with a shrug he was of course speaking honestly '' I suppose some old habits are hard to get rid of and besides I look good in black '' pausing some he turn and look at Bianca as she seems lost in thought '' Are you not coming? '' He asked her calmly offering his hands out towards the women '' I promise you are very safe with the both of us '' he added calmly there was no hint of evil with Cirdan even with his two blades against his back he had a calm posture about him, as he gazed upon Bianca for a moment eyeing Thassarian ''lae si said dout darastrix de scares xiekivi! '' (As I said your dragons form scares people for the translation) he said calmly in the draconic language with a sly smirk as he was joking towards Thassarian as he turns towards Bianca '' I don't think you want to be stuck in this ally especially if another person comes by and attacks you again '' he said calmly.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:44 pm

"Si mi thric nuri gacomair persvek nomeno adon hak sia vis adon cirdan. riluoh si mi throdenilt kyorlurn ekess korep wer ptaual di vi usjalil." (Translated: I am no less intimidating in this form then my true form Cirdan. However I am more keen to attract the attention of a lady.) Thasrissian says in reply to Cirdan speaking in the common draconic tongue. By now the grey dragon had fully taken on his Tai'miran elf form and his voice too shifted to suit it no longer causing the ground to rumble under foot but it was no less powerful in its own way.

"So where was it you had planned for us to enjoy a drink this evening Cirdan?" The grey dragon asks raising an eyebrow at the elf. "I'll simply convey us on our way there and out of this alleyway before more trouble comes along." Thasrissian says idly waving a hand in the air for some reason. In the meantime the grey dragon whelp that had been with the elder dragon appears to be jumping up at another moth fluttering by her trying to catch it from the looks of it.

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 am

She knew there words were true, regardless of what they decided to do with her after they left the ally Bianca knew she couldn't stay there. She stood slowly trying to bunch as much of the material from her torn dress as she could in her clenched fists. The length wasn't affected that much by her little run in it would be the thin straps that easily broke with the little scuffle. She forced her lips to curl into a nervous smile, her tiny fangs poking out along the edge of her lip."Thank you..." she would bow her head to them both, she had no idea what would have happened if they hadn't arrived when they did but, she knew it wouldn't have went well for her or the guard.
Bianca went silent again as they spoke words she couldn't possibly understand, her gaze taking in both of the males the best she could from behind the one known as Cirdan. The one, the one standing across from Cirdan she could have sworn he was a large dragon moments ago, his voice that rumbled as he spoke was now soft, much softer then before taking the edge off of things or at least for her it did. He wouldn't be paying her any mind as he spoke to Cirdan but that was good at least for her because he had her full attention. She watched in awe as his hues seemed to shift along with his form a small ripple of gold the last sign to leave. She stumbled back as the smaller dragon jumped down, the movement she made probably not noticeable and she wasn't afraid just taken by surprise. She remained silent as she watched it rear up on its hind legs trying to catch the moth making her crack a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:22 am

The Tavern was lively this night it would seem, the bar tender a Dwarf named Thalek Whitbringer who seemed rather bored, cleaning off the glasses as he watched the patrons as they drank and danced, there was even live music it seemed. Life was good for the poor old Dwarf here he came along ways from his home, he had his weapon in behind the bar, well hidden from customers incase things got a bit rough.

A door opened as Cirdan approached the Dwarf in a calm fashion along with his friends provided that they followed him, he saw the Dwarf and smiled broadly '' I see business is good as usual, this pleases me good Dwarf '' he added calmly '' Aye business be good lad, so what can I do for ya? '' he asked in a heavy dwarfish accent '' My friends and I came here for drinks and to relax '' Cirdan explained calmly as he produced several coins '' Bah '' the Dwarf retorted as he pushed the coin back to Cirdan '' I owe ya for rescuing me long ago don't be thinking of buying a drink, it's on me '' he said as calmly as he moved away to fill up the drinks. Cirdan nodded his head in appreciation a bit embarrassed actually he hid it well. He move over towards one of the empty tables as he gestured for the others to sit with him as he leaned back against the chair '' it is a long story '' he added in case they were wondering what the Dwarf meant by he owed him '' I saved him a long a long time ago during the invasion of the undead army. '' he explained to his friends. He would remove his weapons from his sheath's lightbringer would be the sword he renamed it for it was formly known as Har'dro but Lightbringer seeemed well fitting and there was his other sword named Nightbane it had some magical properties in it that has yet to be discovered and it wasn't an evil sword nor was it sentient both swords just had both enchantments on them. Cirdan earlier used his past reputation infact he felt much better lately since both evil swords have been destroyed ' One step at a time '' Cirdan said towards Thassarian '' One step at a time as I walk the path of redemption '' he said calmy as he gestured towards the swords allowing Thassarian to examine them he would notice that they are not evil infact the only significance they had they were enchanted with magical energy anyone could sense that, outside the standard enchantments placed on each weapon they were indeed normal swords. He would look upon Bianca after handing them over '' The Guard that attacked you his name was Arkron Elsinlock and he was a former captain of the guard and one of the finest in the Empire. I suggest you do well to avoid this man he has a distrust of the undead and vampires for the matter, after the undead attacked us there is little distrust of the ones who don't offer any harm....'' he said in an almost with some symphony in his tone of voice.

'' For that I am sorry for any other's who may give you a hard time, there is not much I can offer you I can inform them to leave you be, but that's all I can do I fear. I can order them but doesn't mean they will obey '' he said as the Dwarf came by offering them drinks laying them down upon the table as he bounded off back to his bar to help the others who have entered.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:07 pm

Thasrissian quietly examined the swords Cirdan held over to him for several minutes. At some point during the elder dragon's examining of the swords the metal would turn transparent then slowly return to normal though the blade of both swords would seem to shine more then they had before. "There that should prove useful to you Cirdan. I've also identified the magical properties of your second sword. You should become knowledgeable of them right away once you wield it. Both swords will store the radiance of sunlight over time the longer the blades are touched by it. Eventually to the point that they will shed light into their surroundings. The effect of sunlight on the undead and other beings vulnerable to this will be conveyed by the touch of the these blades when they are charged enough to glow." Thasrissian says handing the swords back over to Cirdan.

"The charge contained in the swords will decrease with each strike until the blades simply shine as they do now. Though the edge will still cut into the undead more keenly then it had before. Either way so long as you've prepared them before hand you'll have little need for a torch when you might normally find you would have. The charge will remain while the swords are sheathed as well in case there was concern on that." The grey dragon says lifting his drink to take a sip of it after enjoying the aroma. Thasrissian's sister would be sitting next to the table peering around at the others with a warm expression showing through her hue shifting eyes. The younger dragon would still have the appearance of a whelp though able to see the top of the table given the size of their form.

At some point Thasrissian would say something to his sister in the grey dragon dialect and she'd reply the same. There would be a few words that could be understood given their exactness to common draconic however most of it would leave anyone listening who could speak the common dragon language perplexed. Eventually the younger grey dragon form shifts to take on an elven form of the same race Thasrissian appears as though somewhat younger in appearance. She'd take a seat next to the elder dragon afterward and properly join in with the group's gathering.

Bianca Rosemont
Seasoned Poster

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:29 am

Bianca watched the girl wide eyed as she took her seat beside her father, older brother? She didn't know but knew they were related. It amazed her how someone, something that seemed so playful could just as easily take a seat and be so well behaved with just a few simple words. She sat back in her chair not much left to cover herself with but she managed knotting her top the male they had sent off destroyed, it was such a lovely dress either way it wouldn't have made it through the night no matter the outcome she was a very sloppy eater. She didn't mean to be, even in her youth she could recall being corrected by her mother.
She would in the end, as always force herself to smile a sigh leaving her lips, when was the last time she had smiled and meant it...Whiskers, her poor baby out there all alone, well not alone, he has Vy but how long will that last, she couldn't blame him if he decided to take his freedom back but she would hope he would care for her companion as well.What she had received from Kaos would have been more then enough to support them both for a long time...
Biance gave a small nod, his words were kind, the male with the pale hair that hadn't been a dragon moments before, the male with the scent she had crossed before when she had done the miserable dark skinned's dirty work."Thank you..."Her voice was but a whisper, still cracking, she was clearly still shaken by what had happened as both her small hands wrapped the cup that was set out before her, its contents cold, the liquid clouded. She took a small sip, her nose wrinkling from the taste. She hadn't drank anything like this in so long she couldn't remember but, it wasn't bad."I will be sure to leave the city as soon as I gather my belongings..." She would nod again as if agreeing with herself setting the cup back down in front of her but her grip remained on it as if she needed something to do with her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:36 pm

He'd peer at Thassarian for a moment as he listened him concerning his two swords, as he took them back he lay them upon the side of the table, within easy reach if he needed it, he seemed to regard Thassarian sister with a curiosity, though he knew of her. he could only shake his head he had no real comments, he lean back on his chair as he turned his attention to Bianca he had heard her, his hearing is well enough he can pick up half the conversations around him, he even caught some glances his way, and some looks of hatred upon some of them especially towards Cirdan, if it bothered him at all he didn't show it, he shrugged it off like he always did, trusting mostly in his weapons. '' You are welcome Bianca, however I would offer you a place in the Palace but seeing as we fortified the base with holy magic, we cannot possibly allow you in, for that I apologize, but with the recent undead invasions and the attacks we have fortified the bases defense '' he explained calmly not bothered by the fact Bianca was not eating properly he was amused, he sipped his drink and seemed well relaxed, and alert '' The soldiers are not fond of the undead, they lost families due to the last war here, demons and vampires, I am hunting one myself a vampire lord that is said to linger outside in the forest somewhere one who had killed my family long ago and the same being who enslaved me '' he said calmly as he sipped his drink, why was he telling them both this? He wondered, he never once told Thassarian about his family or what happened. he fell silent as he seem to recall those events.. '' Also you are more than welcome to stay in the Empire and do know and rest easy that no guard shall bother you anymore, so long as you don't try to drink their blood, there are other methods to feed you..'' he explained calmly

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:20 am

Thasrissian and his sister listened quietly while Cirdan spoke, though the elder dragon also glanced around the tavern keeping an eye on the patrons in case one of them got the idea of causing trouble. The dragon wasn't overly worried though considering that most would know who he is and what he'd be capable of. Thasrissian's sister however simply listened intently to everything being said by others at the table.

"You'll have little to fear from any more of the guards in this city as long as you remember what my friend has said of how things are here." Thasrissian says with a hint of purpose behind his voice. "Come and go as you like so long as our one condition is kept." The dragon would pick up his own drink and sip at it quietly after. Seemed to have a frosty appearance to it and the glass appeared to be covered in a bit of ice as well. The grey dragon's sister also appeared to be drinking something similar.

Eventually Thasrissian tilts his head slightly in thought then comments. "Before you leave the city should you choose to, be sure to stop by the local smithy and tell them Thasrissian referred you there. You can pick out anything you feel you need or have repairs made to anything at my expense without worry. Consider it a friendly parting gift to compensate for the trouble you've dealt with." The dragon smiles for a moment then turns back to his drink to sip at it quietly again.

((Sorry for the late reply. RL was a bit crazy for a while. Finally settled down.))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: untitled((open))   

Back to top Go down

untitled((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next