Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Lost and alone.(( invite only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 am

He wouldn't look at her as he spoke calmly '' You are no burden Tallya, I enjoy your company I...don't want you to leave'' he said calmly '' It gets lonely here '' he would say out loud though he didn't realize that he spoke out loud about him being alone, he fell silent as he looked at her for a moment watching her every movements '' If you don't mind if not I understand...'' he said calmly '' It is your choice and everyone has the right to do as they please.'' he said calmly as the moon shinned brightly upon the Empire now, he sighed as he tapped his fingers upon the rail '' It gets lonely... I haven't been to the Palace since...well '' he looked at her and shook his head pressing the thoughts aside '' I am an adventurer '' he said calmly '' I would even foresake my rights of nobility if I could and become a hero and an adventurer.. these fancy titles ...'' he sighed ' it's mostly out of pride, which can lead into ignorance ...'' he said his tone was sadden he didn't like the role as Prince had he just admitted it to her? He wondered if it was wise but he didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:53 am

She remained silent as he spoke, he had mentioned his wife leaving him alone with their sons. She knew what it was like to be lonely, to not have friends to not have contact with anyone but who she was permitted.She was a run away, she really didn't have any place else to go ,and it was clear she wouldn't be able to take care of herself as well as she thought she could the stories she was told always made everything always seem so much easier in her head.
Tally would nod."I don't mind, I really didn't have anywhere else to be anyway..." she smiled although if he was going to be this honest with her, considered her some what of a friend, she should do the same for him.."You see, I ran away cause..." she sat down on the balcony facing him her back to the city."Well, you would probably think I am selfish but...My mother and father always used to read to me as I was growing up. Tales or.." she smiled looking up at him."Prince's and knights and princesses and adventures and one day I hoped to have some of my own..." she sighed."Those stories of true love and the hero coming in to sweep the woman off of her feet where just that, a story..." she frowned lowering her gaze."My birthday had just passed, few weeks ago my father came to me the night before. At my party he would announce the beginning of my marriage arrangements to a wealthy land owner, I have never met the man in my life but, my family was struggling. I was of age, and the only daughter..." she peeked up at him."I am sure you can see what my responsibility was..." she waited silently to be scolded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 am

he listen to Tallya's tale as he gazes over the Empire, he wasn't surprised by what she told him, it was very common that most would have arranged marriages. He recalled how many offers from other Empires for him to merry their daughters only to be turned away. '' I find it annoying for arranged marriage, I believe it should be the woman's right, a well the men involved. if they truly love each other then I'd say go for it, but if they do not well...Why would you put yourself through it?'' '' He said calmly he was really disgusted about arranged marriages he would rather fall in love with someone he loved then someone he doesn't know . '' I do not blame you for running away, I would of done the same...the other Empires and there leaders children, some of them may not have Shame or conscience of their feelings, they only seek to benefit for themselves and it's mostly involving once more politics, they view arranged marriages as good will, towards the other Kingdom or Empire especially if the Empire is far more threatening towards them...it's a complicated mess.'' he said calmly as he tried to explain it to her though she probably already knew all this why she ran away in the first place, he figured to express his feelings towards it and allow her to understand that he is just as disgusted as she is about it. '' When I rule the Empire everyone will have the rights to choose to merry who they will, and I will have the backings of other Empires and Kingdoms when it is all said and done and abolish it.''
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Tally smiled, she didn't think he would agree with her but, he did. "Maybe someday but, as for now it's wishful thinking." She would lean her head back against the railing staring up at the stars, the view was amazing, the sky so clear one would think it were possible to reach out and simply pluck one of the glowing rocks from the sky."But, we also can't run away from all our responsibilities..."She would sigh, thinking of her mother, father, her brother and all of their hard work to take care of her over the years and what she had done to repay them, nothing, she abandoned them the moment her time had come to do something in return.She would stay, if only to keep Laz company to repay his kindness, for how long, she had no idea but maybe after that she would return home and help anyway she could even if that met giving herself and her own dreams away.She smiled as she looked over at him still looking out over the city, the streets empty and the only thing breaking the silence was there conversation."It's really lovely here, and I will stay as long as you need me..."She didn't have anymore questions, everything had been answered as best he could and that was more then enough. She had never been treated so well in her life so why not give him this, the company he desired such a simple request for someone that had done so much for her already when no one else would. Her belly growled, her cheeks heated and ears pinned back as her gaze darted back to him in hopes he hadn't heard it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:33 pm

He turn to look at her '' I knew for some strange reason that you were not a normal common women '' he said with a slight smile as turned to face her, his back faced against the rail as he looked at her, perhaps in a different light and not the fact she was a noble women as well. But he knew without a doubt she was capable of so much more. Something he admired about her most of all, the way she carried herself perhaps gave much away to him. He purse his lips into a smile. He pushed whatever thoughts he had of his last relationship, it was time he moved on anyway, deep down in his heart he knew it was time he moved towards Tallya calmly and unthreateningly while he brushes his fingers through her hair soothingly '' Through the several days of getting to know you Tallya I have grown fond of you, and if I may be so bold to admit this fallen for you '' he said softly to her '' I know we both have our duties and I respect that and I want you to give it some thought, but I would like to be with you as in us together dating, I think we both can learn much from each other.'' he said with a smile as he looks at her '' What do you say to the idea? Then perhaps we will go to your folks Kingdom and discuss these matters, however I would rather this become your choice, and in the meantime I'd like you to live with me so I can get to know you more..'' he said calmly as he gave a pause gazing at her with anticipation for an answer he knew it was a long shot he wasn't demanding of her to do it, as her duties like other Empires he was giving her the choice to choose for her own self what she desired to do. He would respect whatever decision she would make, as this silence seem to fall upon the area.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:07 am

Her eyes went wide as she felt his gentle caress, she wouldn't pull away, she would instead lean towards it taking a tiny bit of comfort as he leaned down in front of her."You don't understand...." she breathed out, could this be real, her cheeks heated as he continued to speak. Was she dreaming, only to find herself wake in the arms of the stranger she was promised to, was her entire adventure a dream?
Such words had never been spoken to her, this situation the making of one of the tales her parents had told, surely, so then why deny herself this moment?
Tallya sucked in a deep staggered breath, it was so real, his warmth that surrounds her, the tingling trail that was left behind his fingertips along her flesh he touched. She cupped his hand in her own as she brought herself to her knees in front of him. Her body stretched, her eyes slowly shutting as she stole what would be her first kiss. Only if everything was this simple...
Her lips curled back into a smile against his,this was all so real the softness of his lips, his scent that filled her lungs each time she would breath him in..She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, she would never be so bold in real life so why not enjoy this while she can?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:35 pm

He feel her body press against his, her lips touching his as he returns the kiss back, unable to move or think, he didn't know how to react to her response other then too return the kiss, feeling her soft lips touch his own. his arms moving down behind her back as if holding her closely, could this be it? he wondered to himself. His hands exploring her body slowly, it was a wondrous night as the stars shinned brightly and the moon shinning down upon the both of them, it almost did seem like a fairytale as the cool wind blew gently past them, it felt like hours they were locked in this embrace, with no signs of letting each other go. He knew his children would understand his need to be happy again. For the first time since his wife left long ago he is happy once again he vowed he would never lose this one, he would fight for her to the very end, he released the kiss gazing upon her eyes the sincerity in hers. There would be no more holding back for him, he would never let Tallya go for as long as he lived he vowed to himself silently '' So what now my love..'' he said softly as he still held her closely.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 am

Tallya was left breathless as their lips parted, her eyes wide, her cheeks burning as she looked up at the male who was still wrapped tightly around her."W-what..?" she had to force out, this would be the point in the dream when she would wake but, here they were still wrapped around each other under the pale moon light, she shivered in his arms as the cool breeze licked at the bare flesh along her shoulders.Her lips curling back into a smile as she felt his fingertips still lightly caressing her lower back through the thin silken material of the dress he had given her."I'm not sure..." her words were almost a whisper, her face heating, she had never been in this kind of situation before. She took in a deep staggered breath as she leaned back looking up at the stars still wrapped tightly in his embrace."I would love to stay here with you, even if its just for a little while longer..."She didn't really know how to react, her actions moments ago so bold but, that was before she had realized just how real this was.He was a very kind man, the first to even have an interest in her and the feeling was amazing. She couldn't say in the short time they had known each other she hadn't come to care for him, he had done so much for her already when he didn't have to."I suppose..." her smile remained as she leaned in resting her head on his shoulder, she wasn't sure what else to do at this moment."I suppose it wouldn't hurt for us to get to know each other more..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 pm

He would look at her a bit and wondered if he should tell her his one secret that most don't know; considering Kaline his mother is a Dragon and his sister is one as well, Lazuli happened to be one plus a time traveler before he even realized what he was saying. '' My mother is a Dragon, though I haven't seen her at all lately, and so is my twin sister. ' he explained calmly '' Which means I am one as well, also I am a time traveler I can go through time unphased by the effects of it. ' he said calmly as he looked at her '' that's why I have the gun you see their '' he flash the pistol '' I went far into the future and saw it and figured it would be a neat little weapon to have '' he said calmly '' I do understand that this weapon doesn't belong in this time period. '' he said calmly as he fell silent allowing her to speak as he seem to hold her still all the while '' So what about you, can you tell me anything about yourself? anything that comes to mind?'' he said with a calming voice as he stood silent.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:17 am

Tallya arched her brow, a time traveler?! A dragon?! She thought to herself. They were creatures of legend, things she only heard about in the stories her parents had told her and the old, what she had thought were insane men that lived in her small village. She wouldn't respond, her heart pounding against her chest as her thoughts began to race again, it would almost make her light headed as she tried her hardest to catch one, to focus on something to at least get a sentence out."O-oh..." she wasn't sure what else to say, she couldn't say she didn't believe him but she never believed in anything she didn't see with her own eyes but, she didn't know how she would handle it if he turned right now, at this very moment she had already went through so much and his warmth had her in a comfort she hadn't had since leaving the arms of her mother, he was so warm...
She snuggled her face against him, she had already told him so much what else could she tell? He knew she was a run away, he knew why..She assumed he knew how old she was...Her belly growled and she sighed, it was so hard to concentrate when she was so hungry..Tally pouted as she looked up at him, her ears pinning back, he wanted to know something about her, well she thought, this is something..."I'm hungry..."Her cheeks heated, here he was pouring our his heart and soul and all she could think about was filling her belly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Lazuli would agree with Tallya as he thought about it, his stomach too growled as well as if yelling at him for lack of food '' Very well then, let us get something to eat shall we? "' He said as he guided her through his room and back into the Hallway, instead of going down the path that leads to the Throne room they instead went towards the Kitchens and the chefs hard at work cooking, they seemed quite busy as meals were laid out upon the tables, already folks came in to eat the food. They did have the finest of foods from all around the world, Most of the guests looked over towards Lazuli and the new women he brought into the hall. Most of them were soldiers the only other person that stood out was a man dressed in black and he had an air about him a calm demeanor he looked much like Lazuli's father Cirdan but it was his grandfather Elros who rested calmly against the back wall, watching quietly he was handsome for his age though he was older than most in this room he didn't appear old at all due to his elfish heritage he took well care of himself over the years, every inch of his body was muscular and toned to the finest fighting ability same with Lazuli they both had great physical appearance. He continued to eat his food calmly as he watched the two with some interest, he then thought about Meledare for a moment wondering where she was, he sighed softly as he missed her he move out of the room as he passed by the both of them with a silent nod carrying upon his sheaths his twin blade shadow swords, he move away leaving the two alone ... '' That '' laz explained too Tallya '' was my grandfather Elros don't mind him he is usually moody like that, he carries burdens in which I could never understand '' he explained calmly as he revealed the array of foods too Tally '' Dig in my dear Tallya '' he said calmly the reception hall was rather big, large golden chandelier which hangs upon the ceiling the walls were painted white, and the pillars were made of pure gold, as were most of the sections of the Palace on the inside. He watched the others as they continued on their conversations, Lazuli was there he already gotten his foot but he awaited for Tallya not wanting to be rude '' Can take as much as you like Tallya we have almost unlimited supplies of food'' he explained calmly
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:39 am

The moment they reached the dining area she came to a halt bumping into Laz's back again, her belly growled loudly, her mouth watered so many scents mixing perfectly filled her nose. Her gaze went directly for the buffet laid out for anyone who had come to enjoy it to pick what they wanted. She liked that back home she was to eat whatever her mother had sat down in front of her but here there was so many things to choose from...She wasn't about to wait, she began to inch forward she wanted to try it all!
Tally froze again as Laz spoke, her gaze landing on the male that was about to walk passed her eyes wide, he looked just like Laz..."Oh..." she said as she was told it was his grandfather, her cheeks heating slightly, was she just checking out his grandfather...she nipped her lip, they did look alike...She shook off her thoughts following behind him and taking a plate for herself, piling it high with meats, some fruit that had already been sliced, sweet bread....She sat down beside Laz."It all looks so good...." She groaned as she grabbed a small slice of meat popping it in her mouth, it tasted as good as it smelled and she was sure it would be the same for the rest.She ate until she had her fill almost clearing her plate, leaning back in her chair and shutting her eyes for a moment, she could just melt into a pile of mush right now, her body, muscles so relaxed, a small yawn slipping from her. She knew her actions weren't lady like but she hadn't ever had a meal like that."What are we going to do next?" she peeked out of the corner of her eye to look at Laz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:37 am

He would move along the tables as he grabs some food himself, he gesture for her to sit as he joined her '' Well I am not sure yet, we already been through an ordeal concerning those attacks out there, outside the Empire walls it's dangerous '' he said calmly in a low tone of voice because he didn't really want to give any indication how serious the situation is to the others around him '' The attacks are off and on, as if they are wearing us down and once that happens I fear the worse. '' he said calmly as he took a bite of his foot as he leaned back swallowing it, he gaze upon her '' But it's nothing to worry about since I have made plans for counter attacks, and encourage others to take breaks when they need it and rest up during the pause raids and let the ones who have rested join in the fray, and switch off and on..So far that has been working well '' he said calmly and he would consider for a moment '' If you recall when I mentioned my father was once the ruler here Cirdan is his name he's infamous in most areas, my mother was a dragon and thus Cirdan's wife '' he said calmly '' I can show you my dragon form after this and we can fly to anywhere you desire...'' he offered
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 am

Her eyes would widen as she listened, chewing slowly. Should she, she had never been close to a dragon not that close to ride one? Is that what he met, she would ride him?! She swallowed hard forcing down the food she had in her mouth."I..." she nipped at her lip, he was so calm about everything, how much of the world has she missed out on living in that small village she called home.She would give a quick nod pushing her food aside, very little remained on her plate."May I see?" she asked, was he really going to show her, did it hurt when he shifted, how large would he be?" Many questions ran through her mind but she was sure soon enough she would have answers to them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 am

He look at Tallya for a moment as she asked him to show his other form, it has been awhile since he used it. In fact he rarely used it he preferred not to use it. However she desired to see him in the form of his dragon, how could he say no to her as he observed her emotions and reaction, he would eat the last spoonful of his meal as he finished it. '' I will show you '' he said calmly after he gazed upon her '' But no one really knows that I can do this, not even my father '' he said calmly and as a matter of fact '' My mother and sister knows, but he is unaware..'' he explained calmly as if he was giving her one of his many secrets away, offering a wink her way. He wondered if he could even transform into a dragon now that it has been ages since he attempted it at first, it was not very successful. He sighed as if lost in thought, thinking of the process. He feared disappointing Tallya if he was unsuccessful as he gazed upon her eyes for the moment, he could truly see himself with her for the rest of his life. '' Right after this we will go '' he said calmly '' Whenever you are ready we will head to the back of the Palace the courtyards, there it is empty...'' he explained '' I must warn you though I haven't transformed into a one in many years, and the process can be painful...to me at least.'' he shrugged calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:42 am

She would nod, she was so excited the, so happy he would trust her with such a big secret..She inched closer as he continued to speak her ears folding back as the mention of the pain he may experience just from trying."Y-you really don't have too...."If it were to cause him pain it really wasn't worth seeing.. She inched closer again the moment he set his spoon, smiling warmly as she grabbed his hand lacing her slender fingers with his. "We could just go for a walk!" she would nod."The little bit I had seen of the gardens on the way here was so pretty, you could show me rest!" she would stand before he even got a chance to respond, running her fingertips along the length of the dress he had let her use to smooth out the wrinkles.
She wasn't lying, she had seen the gardens start at the corner of the palace and it did make her wonder what else was wrapped around the back,the scent of wildflowers, roses and whatever else they had decorated it with creating a very pleasing mixture that teased her nose each time she took a breath.
Her parents never let her enjoy the little things, they kept her inside on most days, cooking, cleaning as her mother watched. She could still hear her words."You must learn girl, if you want to keep a good husband!" she shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts she wished she had a childhood, like the one Laz called his son..."Ready!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:30 pm

He would smile some at her, grateful that she seemed concerned on his well being it put him at ease some, he was beginning to like her and care about her a lot. '' There are some things I can show you that wont' hurt me, I can't honestly shape shift into a Dragon '' he admitted as he finished the last part of the sentence alarms sprang up around the Palace as fighting seems to commence '' Great, we have to escape here Tallya '' he explained calmly '' We're under attack, undead probably or perhaps even worse we shall find out '' he said as he got up drawing out his weapon as he motioned for her to follow him towards the door, it seems to be Empty for the time being. '' I don't like this ...'' he said calmly as he moved down the hall, a tall dark form appeared before him a Dark Elf his name would be Durzmyr Daevuil it would seem several soldiers lay dead already '' So you are the Prince of the Empire '' Durzmyr asked in common tongue as he eyed him up and down, he usher Tallya to remain hidden. as he approached out of the shadows '' That I am and I am curious as to why you have came to my Empire '' he said hoping to use diplomacy so no one else gotten killed or worse '' I came to collect a girl name Tallya and last I heard she was here in this Palace '' he explained eyeing the Prince ' She is being summoned back home, her family desires to see her '' the Durzmyr was just as equally handsome though as Lazuli would be, and with a dark aura around him '' Give me the girl and your empire will remain unharmed and perhaps welcome as allies '' he said calmly, logically lazuli couldn't argue the potential of the choice before him, he gazed upon Tallya at the corner of his eyes and at the Dark Elf. He has grown to fond of the women and he even fell in love with her, his eyes narrowed at the intruder '' I fear you are mistaken with your information and you shall not have her '' he growled as he stepped forward circling around her, he would defend for her life if he had too as he paced him, Durzmyr was no novice to battle however, as he drew out his sword.. matching the princes pace, as Lazuli thrusts his sword forward as the Durzmyr Parried the attack easily. '' This doesn't have to be this way....you know '' the Drow said as he begin his attack once more in some devastating twists and turns, as Lazuli matches and equals the dark elf's speed parrying each attack.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:51 am

Her eyes wide, heart pounding against her chest as she remained tucked away where Laz had ushered her to the other male voice seemed to rumble as he spoke making her tremble with fear, fear she hadn't felt since before arriving here, beautiful and yet so deadly his dark skin littered with scars, his pale hair whipping around his broad shoulders as he and his blade danced with just as much grace as Laz. Her tiny claws rake at the walls a sharp breath sucked in threw her parted lips. Her family would never send him, never send such a ...a ....brute!
Tallya couldn't allow this to happen, she couldn't allow others to suffer for the choices she had made."S-stop!" She stepped out of the shadows peering out from over Laz's shoulder."P-please..." her large eyes blurred with tears.If anything she had to ensure her brothers safety, what if this male were to perish, here at Laz's feet would she ever know of her family's fate, her brothers...
They could see the desperation in her eyes, she inched forward, holding onto the wall to keep her balance, then Laz's shoulder her emotions making her light headed how could she possibly be expected to handle so much in such little time."Are they safe..."Her voice trembled as she spoke, she struggled to swallow her throat feeling as if it were swelling shut around each word."P-please tell me..."Her ears pinning back as she looked to the dark male. She wouldn't fully pass Laz, clinging to him for comfort as she confronted the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Durzmyr came upon Laz as he struck his sword in a dance once more, Lazuli defending himself with equal grace, as the two combatants seem too intertwine, they broke apart as they heard Tallya's voice '' Your parents are dead, but your brother still lives, they fought valiantly '' Durzmyr replied '' We have him held captive at your home '' he said this not even gazing at the women as he eyes Lazuli '' You didn't tell her did you? '' he teased as he came on again clashing his sword against Lazuli's as he , looked upon the dark elf with open hatred '' Some secrets are best left unsaid ' he growled as he pushed forward '' About how you can manipulate time ? '' he laughs as he swings his body around in slashes downwards towards Laz nearly knocking him over, he turn casting a spell of holding on the young Emperor as he could not counter such a spell, he moves fast towards Tally as he grabs hold of her roughly '' Our master desires to meet with you '' he said calmly his tone threatening '' If you resist I kill your lover '' Durzmyr said calmly as he places a dagger upon her throat '' Now come along....'' he said as he pushed her forward as they leave the Palace grounds leaving Lazuli helpless there as soon as they were well out of range , revealing several dead guards outside to the two, the spell of holding soon released itself as Lazuli laid there getting up anger in his eyes for he knew he would find her and rescue her.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:39 pm

In a panic she instantly began to resist, struggling to free herself from the males grasp. It all happened so quickly, she was still in shock from the males words the color instantly draining from her face, tears burning her eyes before making small rivers down her cheeks. She couldn't speak, couldn't manage to grasp one single racing thought that had her belly turning, her slender fingertips coming up to wrap the males hand that held the blade to her throat.
Dead, they were all dead...She couldn't help to feel a small bit of relief in her sadness, sadness that took over completely, she had never felt so weak, so alone that she just allowed him to lead her off, what little fight she had gone, gone with her mother and father and the only hope she now had was that maybe, just maybe if they could come to some agreement she would be permitted to have her brother.
She looked back to Laz, her vision blurred as she took what she thought would be the last look at the kindest male she had ever met. Would he kill her, would he kill them both and take the land? Her body shivered as her heart sank, that had to be it with them both still alive the land couldn't be claimed and her brother if still alive like this dark skinned male said was only a trick to get her to return..
Tally sobbed loudly, almost choking on her tears as she was pulled along all she had experienced in the last few days, her small bit of time with the young prince had been the greatest days of her now clearly short life and she dare not fight, if her struggles mattered at all she wouldn't risk another she held so close to her heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 pm

As †Durzmyr †did some spell a quick chant as guards came towards the Drow with a wave of his hands he sends a wave of energy towards them knocking back the guards , and a portal opened not to far a dark blue portal †it would seem, one of the Drow's Psionics opened it. The †Drow known as Durzmyr entered through the portal as he tossed the girl inside it, before he closed it however he turned around as he spotted Lazuli †coming for them , he allow Tallya that hope that he would succeed, a grin spreads across the Dark Elfs features as he pulls out his crossbow, hidden underneath his sleep poisoned with sleeping poison darts. '' Say good bye to your lover '' he said as he moved her hands towards the weapon, to force her into shooting the dart towards the Prince, †in hopes to use that to cause her to think she †pulled the trigger, as the dart would fly out causing Lazuli to pause as the dart landed on his arms feeling the poison flow through him, clutching it he looks over at them as he attempted to fight the poison to no avail as he stumbled over in slumber..
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:00 am

She knew he would come for her, no matter how far, how long it took he would find her. They had just met but she could see it, see how he looked at her as she was ripped away.The hatred that gleamed in his eyes as he glared at the dark skinned male.She did as she was told, she hadn't struggled, the male had kept his word. Tally jerked as she felt herself being guided, felt her fingertips slipping along something but she hadn't taken her eyes from Laz who quickly approached until...She looked down as her fingertips looped the trigger, she let out a scream."R-run!!" She chocked out her words, her voice cracking as she tried to tear her hand away but failed, how she hated how weak she was."L-laz..." she cried out to him but it was too late, her ears pinned back as she heard the whoosh of the dart sailing threw the air in slow motion and then, in slow motion, her prince fell and her body attempt to give out making her fall with him unless it was prevented. All she could do was cry, cry and struggle to breath, the color drained from her face as she looked on in horror, his body laying lifeless on the ground."W-what have you done!?"She shouted at the dark male, not taking her eyes from Laz until the portal was closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:58 am

He would approach towards the portal as he heard Tallya shout run towards him he turned around as †he did the arrow shot at his back instead causing Lazuli to topple over falling face down on the ground in a deep slumber he wasn't dead, but he knew Tallya would think otherwise. †As the portal closed the Drow looked at her and growled roughly as he moved her along the trail down towards her home which had a different look then she would of remembered it, but perhaps that is a simple illusion. the Drow are known for there lies and intrigue after all. '' His blood would be on your hands '' he said at length as they appeared before the door as several Drow soldiers were seen patrolling the house weaving in and out of the shadows as they entered the room it was darkened with only some small light he toss her aside like a rag doll, as he moved along as the other Drow seized her and bounded her against the wall next to her nearly dead brother...

meanwhile †as Laz laid there he thought of his wife who had left him when he was weak and didn't chase after her when he did, he knew that was meant to be separated, he let her go. He loved Destiny but it was all in the past, she †is gone now his heart was beating he had to fight this sleep, somewhere deep within the young Prince he stirred awakening as he was ushered into his bed not so long ago, his father stared at him leaning forward whispering waves of healing powers upon his son Cirdan gazed upon him with symphony he had recently arrived here from the tavern and saw him laying there the quarrel was removed, the guards that were there still alive told Cirdan what has transpired , again Lazuli stirred sitting upright looking around the room
'' I have to find her '' he said at length as he gazed upon his father for the moment '' I can't run away this time it's my duty I ..I love her '' Cirdan moved up and gazed upon him for a moment '' I know you do, but it would do her no good if you are still in this condition to rescue her you barely made it out and besides you're going to need my help if you wish to storm the castle and rescue the princess '' he said at length '' The soldiers are assembled we will take it before dawn.'' he usher him off the bed he was feeling better enough to stand, as they marched out towards the outside, †he saw legions of their soldiers lined up and ready to march and dragons in which they soared high above the skies landing swiftly downwards '' I still have some power here '' Cirdan said grimly '' lets rescue your friends before it is too late '' he said as he wore his crimson black armor and his two swords strapped on both his sheaths.

Lazuli moved over towards a Dragon as they kneeled down as he took his place on top of him, as he stroked the dragons neck in greetings. They were akin to each other they both knew it '' Take me too her '' he said calmly as the dragon soared high above the skies and alongside the prince Cirdan was there flying alongside him as they neared the house in no time it would take the army longer to get there but with magical aid they should be able to aid them as well. Cirdan moved about the camp he was able to communicate much to Tallya through the mind open the doorways he said calmly '' Do not fear dear Tallya we are here too rescue you, and do not fear of your lover my son still lives he was only poisoned by a sleeping dart '' he said calmly through her mind '' we will get you out of here ..'' he said calmly

Last edited by Lazuli on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:08 pm

How could she have done this, how could she of allowed herself to hurt someone that had done so much for her in such a little time. He had cared for her, he was probably the first person to care for her outside of her brother whose body was propped against the wall, beaten, bloodied was he even awake or alive for that matter. His head was lowered, his body only being held in place by the shackles that secured him to the wall that she soon crashed against. She whimpered as her small body began to slide down it, the air ripped from her lungs leaving her gasping as she was instantly grabbed, forced to her feet and chained beside him before she even knew what was happening, before she even had a chance to respond."W-why are you doing this!?" she cried out almost choking on her tears that came the moment she tore her gaze from her brother, so strong, he was always so strong in her eyes.She lowered her head."P-please..." she choked out again beginning to beg."Let him go..." Her ears pinned back as she heard the soft whisper in her mind, they were doing this, they were making her hear these things to hurt her more."Stop!" she sobbed, she knew Laz had passed, seen it with her own eyes even..pulled the trigger herself... She would pull against the chains only to moments later try to curl up as much as she could with the little slack there was."Please let my brother go..." her voice but a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Kyovan walks into the room and peers down at the women who was recently captured '' So you must be Tallya '' he said in the common language of the surface dwellers, he had handsome face ebony skin, red color eyes and wore a black color robe garment strapped upon his back would be his staff which he uses to channel in some of his spells as a conduct, instead of using his hands like some wizards do. '' What I want is what all men desire '' he added as he turned to face her after pacing thinking about the reasons of him capturing her. '' I desire a base of operations for the most part, a trade route so to speak from the surface to the under-city in short I desire power '' he said simply and matter of fact tone of voice '' To expand our operations and so I have requested your presence considering you are of noble blood and have some good influence in helping us out '' he move to grab hold of a stool that wasn't so far from him as he took a seat to peer at her up and down for the moment checking her out for the time being '' For a human girl you are very beautiful if I may add '' he said calmly as if he seem to forget that her brother was present a smirk spreads across his face as he turns to eye her '' however I know you are a stubborn women, so this is what I offer you ... If you help us willingly we will spare your life and your brothers '' he said as one of the Drow women came towards the male hanging in chains with a dagger in her hand she was beautiful as far as Drow women go long white hair, she was well frame and built she bring forth and on command by Kyovan she would cut a small cut on the human males soft skin to draw some blood as it dripped down on the ground spilling it some as he turned expectantly towards Tallya expecting an answer as the women had a knife near the brothers throat he manage to struggle '' Don't do it '' he said as tears streamed down his face.

Meanwhile as Lazuli and Cirdan stood before the house not too far from their camp, Lazuli turned and glared at his father for a moment '' I don't think what your doing would be wise '' he said as a matter of fact. '' You probably frighten the poor girl more then she already is! '' Cirdan opened his eyes in regard to Lazuli for a moment his son an ironic smirk spreads across his face, as he draws forth his swords gesturing his son to do the same, as he drawn out his sword as well and crept along the side walls noting the two guards there patrolling back and forth, timing their movements precisely as they stalked behind the two unsuspecting guards, they moved with ease dispatching the two guards cutting through their a body, and dragging the bodies into the bushes as they searched the guards for the keys, they nodded as they opened the door lazuli had some magic in him, there would be some guards there in the house it was dark, using a spell he cast a white light upon the hall which could throw the mercenaries off their guard... Perhaps also enough fire power to let Tallya know that they were there and to give her some hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone.(( invite only))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next