Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Lost and alone.(( invite only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 am

Silence, how she hoped for the silence now that only the safety of her bedroom offered. The warmth that so easily was forgotten until now, it was one of the things she desired the most. Her ears pinned back as she shivered, so cold, so damn cold goose bumps covered each inch of her exposed flesh, the torn pieces of her clothing balled tightly against her chest, the material once so soft, smooth as it brushed against her now hardened with dry blood, the vibrant colors now stained reddish brown.
† She sunk back, her ears twitching as she listened to the rustling of the leaves in the distance, her heart pounded against her chest, so fast, so loud in her ears that with each nearing snap of a twig she could swear whatever it was that lurked in the darkness would hear. Her large emerald eyes scanned the small opening. "Quiet, she has to stay silent, not even a single breath..."She sucked in a †staggered breath to fill her lungs, her hands quickly coming up to cover her mouth as she waited for whom or whatever it was to pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:08 pm

It was a warm sunny day, very nice out not a single cloud in the skies, the occasional wind would sweep down upon the Earth to cause the leaves to move and some rustling sounds, Lazuli marched down the narrow path way, calm and relaxed as always was his posture, he had long silver hair much like his father Cirdan, he had pale skin soft blue eyes, grey suite of armor, wrapped around his body his cloak, as it seems to flutter against the wind, strapped upon his weapon was a pistol something from not of this world, perhaps something from the future as he was after all a time traveler he kept his gun concealed at all times, and strapped upon his back his sword which he kept visible at all times. He heard the snapping of a twig not too far off. He turned to regard it for a moment, as he scans the general area he could hear the distance of the stream not so far '' Hmm '' he said calmly to himself as he turns and walks towards the stream the sun bearing down upon him, he felt hungry as his stomach was growling at him, he turned in search of food, he didn't pack enough rations from his journey home he was out of the Empire he took his gun as he saw a deer grazing by as he took aim at it; he paused as he considered for a moment, he move his gun back to its case deciding not to use it here at this time, the sound would alert anyone to his presence. A grin spreads across his face, time to have some fun? he thought to himself as he raised his hands issued a low command vines came out of the trees and encircled the deer wrapping it's legs about to the point it could not move, he moved towards the animal as it seemed to struggle but the vines kept a tight hold on the poor animal ''' Forgive me '' he whispered in its ears in a calm soothing voice, as he slices his sword down the animals back killing it swiftly more out of respect. he begin to build himself a camp fire in the area, allowing the fire to raise some but he used some of his magic and ensured the fire stayed as it burned low as he begin to cook his food, having no way of knowing if anyone was close by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Tally sunk back, her back pressed against a tree as she heard heavy foots steps, a thud, dragging....Her ears perking up as she tried her hardest to figure out what was going on without going to look.. What if it was those creatures again, would she be able to escape...She doubted it. What was the scent, she whimpered as her mouth began to water, her belly which hadn't been full in sometime, growling, aching..Was this some kind of trap to get her to come out!?
She inched forward slowly, she could hear the crackling of the fire, the rustling of leaves as whom ever it was, was probably setting up their camp. She could see the feint glow of the fire through the bushes that kept them from each others sight. "M-maybe it's a hunter..." she thought to herself as she inched forward more, her trembling hand reaching out to move some leaves aside in an attempt to peek through the brush.
Her eyes went wide, a young man, the light from the fire making his armor shimmer in some places, his hair was long, clean. She blinked, he was too clean to be a hunter, she thought to herself her gaze taking in as much of him as she could from her little hiding spot. A knight...? She nipped at her lip as she considered many things, tried to imagine what best suited him. He didn't look scary, not one bit. She reached out again to brush more leaves aside possibly even exposing position if she did but then, her ears pinned back as her belly growled catching another whiff of the meat he was cooking, her cheeks flushed as she stumbled back falling on her ass out of site on the other side of the bush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:56 pm

He was cooking the meat, tenderly ensuring that no part of it was gone to waste, there would be no Pink left on the meat. He liked his meat well done, as he rested against a tree, taking in the sounds around him, he perched himself in a comfortable position. As he took in the sounds and sights before him, he heard some noise not far off from him, the rustling of the leaves once again he was at peace out here. Well relaxed away from the politics of the Empire and duties that demanded of his station. †He decided he would spend his retirement out here someday. †Again he heard the noise from the bush and he turned to regard it as he moved over silently, he did not draw a weapon there was no need for it here. Some part of him felt another presence within the area, he wasn't sure what to make of this. Didn't feel to him threatening anyway, perhaps scared? Maybe even lost but the young Prince was soon to find out as he moved to the bush where he heard the noise originally, he spotted a young female before him, he sighed some '' Greetings , †you are welcome to join me at my camp it will be nice to have some company...'' he said calmly and in a friendly tone of voice almost welcoming. '' What would a young lady like yourself be doing out in the wilds, it's quite dangerous out here if you do not know the way..'' his voice was soft melodic almost he was elfish he kept that side of him hidden of course, though the way he carried himself said otherwise '' I am Lazuli Carnisor '' he said calmly he decided to leave his title as Prince out of the equation for the time being. Though perhaps his name might of given it away he thought, †he knew many have heard of his family and knew them to be royal blood and the rumors of his families reputation and past he hoped this young lady never heard of him or at least of his family she was by all accounts the most beautiful women he has seen, besides his late wife Destiny she reminded him of her some reason, †she had been gone sometime now since they went their separate ways he refused to find another women to be his partner after Destiny left, fearful of the future that she too would leave him after awhile. †He pushed the thoughts aside as quickly as they came, as he looked upon her for the moment, studying her †what seemed to be hours of silence until he decided to ask her name '' So what is your name young lady? '' he would ask her.but as he realized it he noticed the blood on her armor he sighed as he shook his head he move towards her as he knelt beside her touching her soft skin '' I will heal you '' he said calmly as a light blue orb formed upon the palm of his hands it was a soothing aura that would touch her he chant in his native language almost angelic sounding as he begins to heal the women's wounds allowing the magic to simply erase the blood off her body, and close up the cuts from what looks to be someone chasing her perhaps. After he released the healing spell he get up as he watched it take effect.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:28 pm

She whimpered as she tried to scramble to her feet, what if he had heard!? Her gaze darted back to the bush the moment it arrived there he would be standing, tall, handsome making her cheeks heat more. Her ears pinned back as he spoke Lazuli...That name sounded familiar but she couldn't remember where she had heard it.She would begin to scramble away as he neared, her eyes widening, what was he doing, she began to cower as his hand neared, was he going to hurt her she was in shock the moment she had seen him towering over her and hadn't heard a word he had said. She whimpered as his hand pressed against her the small orb, the feint light blue mist that surrounded it slowly being soaked up into her pours, it was warm, his touch was warm and calming. She could feel the warmth travel along her flesh, she stinging of the tiny cuts, the ache the bruises hard made her feel slowly disappearing as well as any sign they had ever been there.
She would peek up at him, forcing herself to smile although it was clear she was still terrified."T-tallya..." her voice was low, a broken whisper as it left her dry cracking lips.She would bow her head, the rags she once considered to be her shirt balled up against her chest, she was sure he had said she could join him."C-could I, please?" her belly growled loudly again, her gaze lowering him embarrassment."I'm sorry..."She tried to push herself up from the ground but, stumbled again, her legs wobbling, her body swaying from days of travel, hours of running and hiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:25 pm

He move away soon after he healed her as he studied her for a moment, and nods '' Pleasure to meet you, and yes you may looks like you haven't eaten in a good few days, luckily I killed this here deer, it provides enough for both of us..'' he said as he turns and walks towards the camp as he kneels before it turning it around some '' It's almost finished, so tell me about yourself Lady Tallya '' he said calmly as he continues to go about his chores ensuring everything is well in order, while paying attention to the women before him , as he gathers two plates and silverware he keeps with him at all times. passing the plate towards her as he removes the meat and cuts it in half for the both of them to eat '' What brings you all the way to Tallendon? '' he asked once again as he sat down beside her offering her a glass of wine one of the most famous ones within the Empire at least.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:19 am

Although the sun began to set she no longer shivered, the warmth his fire provided more then enough to keep her comfortable.Her gaze didn't wander once, her attention fully on the male. What more was there to see anyway, they were in the middle of the forest...
She took the plate and silverware in both hands carefully bringing it to her lap it was far better then her family's good set the would use during the holidays,no way would they take anything like this camping, if they ever had went in the first place?
Tallya's eyes widened as he dropped the slab of meat on it, her mouth watering yet again. It was more then enough, way more then she would get at home as her share but, she wouldn't complain the way her belly cramped, growled, she was sure she would have no problem finishing it.
She wouldn't bother using the silverware, why dirty it when she really didn't have the patience to cut it in tiny pieces anyway?She pinched a small piece between her fingertips, slipping in the grease as she tried to tear it away then shoved it in her mouth. She shut her eyes, it was amazing, a soft groan leaving her showing just how pleased she was with the flavor that rolled over her tongue. Her ears twitched as he continued to speak, until he wanted a response. "About her, there wasn't much to tell or at least not much she wanted to admit."I." her hands came up to cover her mouth, she knew better then to talk with her mouth full. She could hear her mother now...She chewed her food quickly, almost having to force herself to swallow. "Well..." she dropped her hands back to her lap, her cheeks bright red."I ran away from home...." She lowered her gaze. Would he think her reason was selfish? She decided against going into detail, maybe he wouldn't press the matter. She grabbed another small piece shoving it in her mouth to avoid going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:32 am

He'd sit down the plate as he listened to her intently, he gazed upon her his soft blue eyes boring down upon her. He observed her watching her emotions and reactions, very intently, and he looked at her as he said '' Most come to the Empire to escape, it is not an uncommon thing. Rest assured you are well protected inside the walls and under my protection '' he said calmly as he wondered if he gave too much away about his station '' I am on my way there now I came back actually from a mission in search of other Kingdoms and Empires around the region, I found we are very secluded '' he said as he shrugged and went back on to his meal in silence, enjoying the sound of nature, he watched her in a very subtle way, there was more to her then meets the eye he figured and in time he would eventually learn the truth, and she seemed the type to take time on earning someones trust. He knew she was studying him as well. He sighed and chuckled to himself but not to where she could hear it, but deep inside at the amusing thought. '' I am a Prince of the Empire my father rules the Empire Cirdan...'' he said calmly and as a matter of fact tone of voice '' I have twin children my wife left me along time ago though, haven't' been married since...'' he explained casually after words as he finished his meal up soon after as he falls silent wondering why he even admitted this? what hopes or gain would he have in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:40 am

She remained silent as she listened so thankful he hadn't asked her more, she didn't even know if running away was the right choice herself clearly everyone had responsibilities they had and not all of them were enjyoable.He didn't seemed too pleased with his findings as he explored, he was tired anyone could see that but he still looked a hell of a lot better then her. The moment he mentioned children the questions began to fill her mind, how old were they, were they her age if so she wondered if they would be her friend...they couldn't possibly be, Laz looked too young to have children her age. She would nod letting him know she was listening as he went on, taking another small bite until she heard the word prince. "P-prince?" her gaze darted back up, she was in this males presence but looked horrible, her mother had taught her to never look this way in front of males it would shame her."I... apologize for my appearance, how rude of my..." her gaze lowered again..."If I offended you in anyway..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:58 am

He raised his hands as if the thought of her presence was offending him '' No need to apologize, you looked as though you've had quite an ordeal no worries...'' he said calmly as he stared upon the women, he moved his hair as if brushing it aside as he revealed his heritage was indeed Elfish if anyone closely looked, upon the man would even see the signs and demeanor suggest other wise he was not indeed human. '' There is a stream not too far from here, we can go there after your dinner here, you can clean yourself up if it would make you feel better..'' he said calmly as he considered it '' After that you may rest here if you like and then in the morning we will set off towards my home, you are more then welcome to accompany me, though the choice is yours after we reach the gates '' he rummage through his bags as he produced some coins perhaps say 100 golden coins he knew would suffice to get her by until she could get on her feet again as he moved and placed a coin pouch by her side. He move back to his rock as he leaned against the tree, closing his eyes for just a moment all he could hear was the sound of the forest, he knew the patrols reached far and wide in the Empire as Dragons soared into the skies he spotted one as it flew through the moon light skies a ride seemed to be on top of this one, it was of course the elite guards of the Empire he knew he wasnt far off and he knew they could be possibly looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:16 pm

She didn't know how to react, he seemed so much more laid back then she would have expected from a prince, a real prince! Her cheeks continued to heat, she had never thought, never once ever thought she would be lucky enough to meet one. Her eyes wide as they seemed to take him in again, the male was right out of the books her father and mother would read to her, beautiful, strong, everything about him seeming to shine even where there was no light peeking through the trees over head to reflect off of his armor.
She wouldn't reach for the pouch, it was obvious yes, she probably needed the gold but, maybe pride would prevent it, her family was not one to take handouts maybe that is why they were doing so bad in the first place, never accepting any help that was ever offered to them.
She set her plate down, she had cleared it before he had even finished speaking, her smile never fading, her belly was so full, her body relaxed, she hadn't felt that way in so long she couldn't even remember. "Thank you..." she said with a nod, glancing around too see if she could spot the stream he spoke of through the thick of trees. She needed a bath, there was no way around that, her flesh was tight in the spots that had dried blood caked to it, her hair knotted, stuck to her cheeks in some stops but, once she was clean what would she wear. She looked down at her torn shirt that was still pinned to her chest, her ears folding down again."C-could I use one of yours..." she said softly almost ashamed to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:29 am

He leaned back against the tree as he watched her reaction, and sighed. it never fails he thought to himself, as the reaction was expected when he told others. He hoped she wouldn't treat him any differently now. He eyed the women before him '' Sure you can borrow some cloths if you like, there in the bag over there ' he gesture towards the large bag to her right, as he resumed his comfortable position he stared upon the women '' Please I beg of you not to make a big deal about my station in the Empire it is nothing more then a title to me, it means nothing '' he said admittingly as he considered it he meant it too '' I am just an everyday person like yourself and everyone else in the Empire, I get rather annoyed when others treat me differently after I tell them who I am.. I just like to enjoy a normal life '' he said with a shrug '' I am a simple man '' he added calmly '' ... also there is nothing wrong about asking for help, in my opinion it doesn't show weakness...I wouldn't have gotten to the position I am at now without help from others, just when you ask for help in time others would ask you for help in return and it is under obligations to help them in return, you get my meaning ? '' he asked calmly as he finished his plate of food after he goes quiet for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:53 am

Tallya would nod, she hadn't even moved from her stop as he spoke her gaze drifted to the bag but only for a moment."I understand..." she smiled softly with a nod following it."He didn't seem how she would picture a prince, maybe stuck up, maybe having servants following him waiting on him hand and foot..but she supposed stories were just that, stories not at all based on facts. She wouldn't argue, it wasn't her place to argue anyone's wish and she would treat him with the respect he deserved not for whom he was but because he was very kind to her.
She set her plate to the side placing the fork and knife down on top. She stilled clung the tattered material of her shirt against her chest before squatting down in front of his bag, if he did mind her going through it he would have gotten it for her himself. She pulled the draw string flipping the flap so it hung over the back and started digging through the contents.She tried her hardest not to mess up his nicely folded clothing, pushing aside the first few, the material felt wonderful, smooth against her fingertips was it silk? This was no place for silk and seeing how her last shirt turned out she wouldn't even consider borrowing something like that from him but she still enjoyed the feeling as they brushed against her fingertips."Ah ha!" She said as she grabbed a shirt, the material a little itchy but not much it felt more like a work shirt and she pulled it out quickly trying not to disturb the others."Got one!" she smiled back over her shoulder with an off white shirt in hand.
Tally looked back out in the thick wooded area, her ears pinning back as she listened for any sounds that were out of place but heard nothing, she was still a little scared to venture off on her own."Could you come with me?"She wanted to go to the stream and clean herself up before putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:03 am

He set down his plate for the moment as he nods '' I will accompany you down the stream, after what I already can tell you'd need the protection '' he said as he got up moving over towards another bag mostly containing weapons a one handed sword made of iron and a black case handle he swing it casually with a flick of his wrist against the air the movement was graceful enough, he turn to regard Tallya '' For you, for your protection '' he said calmly as he handed her the sword hilt first her direction '' I trust and hope you know how to use it '' he said as he paused '' I also hope and pray you never have too...but in case you do, do not hesitate '' he said calmly in all seriousness '' Undead has been known to linger here in these woods, at night especially there not your typical one a necromancer lives in these woods somewhere, we have yet to locate him '' he said as he got out his own sword, his sword was magical the flap of his cloak moved swiftly as Lazuli turned to gather his things and start packing it revealed a gun not from this world, perhaps from another time period. The one thing he neglected to mention was how he was a time traveler and the fact his armor was the reason he was able to do it. He was far more powerful then he showed he allowed his aura to vanish so no one can sense his powers and he wasn't even sure if this women could sense his true strength
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:11 am

She looked down at the short sword as it lay across her flattened palms, the case was a shinny black, hard, smooth with little decorative trim along the top possibly silver, it was light, she wouldn't have to struggle to swing it one bit."Thank you..." she smiled again, but he assumed wrong and she shook her head."No I can't say I have ever had too..." she frowned as if she were offering it back, her head tilting to the side as she had seen the gun, it was something she had never seen before.
"what's that...?" she began to reach out and if she came into contact before he noticed she would poke the barrel with her fingertip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:16 am

He turn around and regard her, as he took out his pistol '' Something i've gathered over time '' he said calmly and as a matter of factly, he heard a moaning sound as if to accentuate his point on what it does, with a single click he fire it and an undead fell over as he aimed towards it's head, he never stood a real chance as it toppled over the log that Laz was sitting on '' My point, the undead roam around here and I am sure the noise alone would attract more un-wanted attention then needed..'' the birds flew high into the sky as he said it '' Time to move along now...'' he said as he drew out his sword holding it on his free hand, while carrying his handgun, as another undead came down upon the women, Laz move so fast, he move around Tallya in a blink of an eye and his sword through the undead and lifting it up, ripping it in half '' I don't need to tell you that it's time to move '' he said calmly as he brushed the fire away he was thankful that the moon was out to light the way and he was able to make out the forms moving in on them.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 am

She whimpered, her ears pinning as she heard the thud her eyes wide staggering back. She had never seen an undead before the scent of his rotted flesh making her belly turn, another moan and Laz was gone, she gasped the breeze picked up her tangled hair swept quickly over her shoulder and that was the only sign he had moved then he was behind her, the walking corpse raised high in the air then split in two the blood spraying her already dirt covered body. She shielded the shirt she was borrowing from him only a single drop hitting the material but it would still be wearable."O-okay..." she moved behind him, almost clinging to his armor as her eyes darted around."I-I need to wash up really fast..." she grabbed her small bag swinging it over her shoulder waiting to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:01 am

They moved swiftly down the path, luckily the Empire wasn't far off and it was a short run there, he grabbed Tallya lifting her up upon his arms, he needed no weapons as he guided both of them through the woods heading towards the front gates of the Empire, his movements would be graceful enough as his feet barely touched the ground as they moved, he begin to channel in some of his energy those who would be sensitive too magic would be able to sense how truly powerful the young prince has become. Clouds above them would magically form upon the skies as it darkens the areas, confident in his magic he continued to run along, as streaks of lightning came boring down upon the undead monsters, and dragon riders alike came swooping down to destroy the advancing army. '' We are almost there.. '' he said to her as they ran towards the entrance of the gate, he thank the gods that it was still open as they

A rider came along a Paladin who was well known across the world, he wore his golden plate armor and long blonde hair, he carried a holy sword which was imbued with some magic and enchanted some say it was a gift from the gods themselves for his undying loyalty of justice, as he galloped to meet the two '' Seems I am missing all the fun '' he greeted the two as he noted the women before him '' Ah...perhaps formalities later? '' he said as Thoril turned and chanted uttering every command spell he knew as if the heavens opened up before him . Holy energy would be spread across the ground eliminating any unholy, or undead creature within several miles of the Empire.

Lazuli looked upon the Paladin for a moment watching him after they arrived safely into the Empire he gently allowed Tallya to stand on her feet again. ' forgive the rush Tallya, over there a good friend of mine Thoril Darksbane he's well known all across the world '' he said calmly. As he watches his friend do battle.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:25 am

She had no idea who he was, the friend Laz had mentioned but it still didn't stop her cheeks from turning the brightest shade of red they had possibly even seen as she was set down, clinging Laz's top to her chest."I-I see..." she breathed out, this was turning out to be a very uncomfortable moment in her life, possibly even the most uncomfortable as she stood here half naked..she had never been in a situation like this before and as the riders swooped down it felt worse. She would side step behind Laz, peeking out to watch as the battle took place in front of them although short lived she had never seen or even felt that much power before, it made her flesh heat, the short hairs along the back of her neck rise.
Was everyone from this place this handsome, she watch wide eyes as the Paladin's hair whipped around in the wind that kicked up the moment the energy seemed to explode from him, a rush of warmth a feint light allowing her to see into the darkness for a brief moment before it went black again, silent the groans that were once so loud disappearing more quickly then they had came. Her gaze followed the riders back to the skies, she had never seen such power, such taking down of ones enemy so quickly before she could really even remember seeing battle like this..."Is it over?" she whispered still clinging to Laz's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:28 pm

He look over and shrug his shoulders, as he watched the battle commence as Tallya moved behind him. '' Come let us go to the Palace '' he said calmly as he turned and walked away, feeling confident that the battle at the entrance was over and that they won the day. The City was more impressive then the forests they left, towers soaring sky high, people running back and fourth between shops, weather they were running for cover or shopping. The fighting has become a normal part of there everyday life, even everyone in the empire brandish weapons of all kinds, and learned how to use them well. Soldiers patrolled the streets brandishing fine weapons as well. He turn his attention back on the field as he saw flames being lighted up, under orders from the commanders. To ensure they don't come back to life they would walk up the streets, turning towards the right and down the narrow streets as they made there way into the Palace grounds, The guards recognizing Lazuli and his companion stood at attention as they passed by heading towards the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:06 am

As Laz turned she pulled on his shirt he still held, she would have to some how replace it later because she couldn't bring herself to walk into the city the way she was without an attempt to even hide herself. She followed quickly behind, the city was so much larger then her small farm town, shop after shop the smell of fresh baked goods making her mouth water, her belly growl but, she would only feel the light rumble not hear it over the commotion of the busy streets. Everything was so new to her,she watched with wide eyes as men and women alike weave through the crowd each dressed it would seem in their finest garments or at least to her they were.
She froze but only for a moment as they reached the front of the palace,she hadn't doubted his words but, this was amazing the light breeze picking up the many scents of the flowers that were in full bloom all around them, her attention only regained, her pace quick to keep up with Laz's long strides as she heard the sound of metal clanking. On both sides guards pulled weapons in tight, backs straight, eyes forward to show their prince respect. Her cheeks heated although she knew none were looking at her, well trained not daring to look at the pair that walked between them.
Her ears pinned back as the large door creaked open, he didn't bother to wait for anyone to open it for him and he kept his same pace as they entered the central hall, long thick drapes of silver and black hanging from the highest spot to the floor surely a decoration, on the far wall and emblem she couldn't make out in the center hung high. They passed a single table possibly the only table in the large room that she had seen at least a vase with freshly picked flowers in the center. Laz would veer off to the left and she managed to stay on his heels there were so many rooms, doors surrounding them but he picked the one right beside the long hallway leading off to maybe the kitchen, she could hear what she thought was the clanking of pots and pans. He shut the door behind them, the room was dark silent she could hardly make anything out except the large throne? across from where they stood. Tallya waited in silence unsure of what to expect next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:02 pm

As they entered inside the throne room, it was no less spectacular then the outside, guards stood lined up towards the throne room chair, which remained empty, the Throne area was large enough to fit a dragon inside of it, Maybe even several large dragons. He ushered Tallya down a corridor he nodded towards the people who stopped as if to give them permission to go about their business, everyone in the Palace knows that the family has a habit of bringing home strangers who are either in danger or poor, whichever the reason the people in the Throne room dared not to question as to why the Prince brought this women before the Throne room and Palace, Some did stare upon her as they walked, Lazuli was ushering her quickly, Thalos came running towards his father '' Father where have you been? My grand..'' he pause as he bowed politely towards Tallya he gazed upon her for a moment she was around his age and he looked at his father questioningly '' I had some errands to run and I am helping Tallya out for she is not from around here, '' he raise his hands and pats his son on the head he looked much like Lazuli and Thalos looked at the younger women '' Perhaps later we can play if you like '' he said as he bounded off skipping about almost in a child like manner '' Forgive him that was my son he can be rambunctious suppose he gets that side from me '' he said with a shrug of his shoulders as the bounded off down a corridor and as they walked flames magically turned on as they passed by lighting up the darkened corridors '' He is about your age I believe so be careful with that one '' he said calmly as they moved inside one of the rooms, it was his bedroom he didn't do to much with it. It looked the same as it always has, he move over to grab some cloths of her liking '' choose whichever I doubt my ex would mind so much since she is no longer with here, she left along time ago '' he said calmly as he moved over to the side '' I will leave you be so you can get dressed in private '' he said calmly '' Do make yourself at home '' he added as he turned and walked out towards the balcony that over looked the ocean floor feeling the warmth of air brushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:53 pm

She remained silent lowering her gaze as the others they passed stared, their gazes seeming to burn through her. Once Laz stopped she bumped into his back again, her gaze darting up and she placed her hand lightly on his arm ready to apologize."I'm...." Her eyes widening as she seen the young male bow.Her face would now be on fire she inched behind Laz her gaze taking him in, he did look a lot like his father."Hi.." she smiled. He seemed so excited as he spoke to her, maybe he wasn't used to seeing others his age. Although she really didn't consider herself the playing age, she was after all due to be married. She would nod quickly in response, her smile widening."I- I would love too...."She blinked as he skipped off, her ears pinning back as Laz spoke once more."Careful, what do you mean?"
She went silent again waiting for his response as he placed the dresses on the bed, many different textures, colors, so fancy others simple. She leaned in her fingertips slipping along a light blue dress, not much to it at all but why dirty the others if there was no need. She glanced around finding the wash room and cleaned herself the best she could before slipping it on.
She would soon join him, she tied back her hair, washed her face and felt a little better knowing she wasn't the mess he found her as."Here.."She walked out onto the balcony standing behind him holding his shirt she had burrowed back to him."I got it a little dirty, I'm sorry but I didn't want to walk through the city like that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:17 am

He sigh as he over looked the Empire, the Palace itself resided on a large hill that can view the land down below for miles away, the Mountains lingered far off in the distance where the sun begin it's decent giving off an almost romantic look to it, the stars came out each passing moment, his thoughts remained else where. He would note the shops shutting down for the night, and the guards ever on alert now for this was the time the attacks started once again ever were they on the edge of danger, yet the magic protection that his father left protected them well enough, and sufficiently though it cost him much too accomplish it. He could make out with his eyes the distance fighting, as undead attempt to cross the borders. '' Just trust me '' he said calmly as he looked at her as he watched her come out towards the Balcony he move aside so she can over look the city. '' Thalos is reckless sometimes puts himself into dangerous situations, he reminds me of me, in an ironic sense though I know as time goes on he will grow and realize the errors he has done '' he said calmly '' As far as getting the dress dirty, it is fine '' he said and he looked at her '' You are indeed very beautiful '' he added as he glanced around back at the city.
Back to top Go down
Tallya
Accepted Member

Female

Character Information
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:32 am

She wouldn't bother pressing the matter, she didn't see how playing with the other male so close by could cause any problems but, if he said so who was she to argue. She smiled, her cheeks heating ears pinning back as he complemented her."Thank you.." she bowed her head slightly before moving up beside him to enjoy the view as well. The city was large, larger then she had thought she knew they took a short but she had no idea how much more there really was. The merchants hurried to pack up their things as night slowly rolled in, she could see the battle off in the distance but not enough to make out what was going on.
"I hope you don't mind me staying the night here, I will be sure to be out of your way in the morning you have enough on yours hands already and I really don't want to burden you anymore then I already have."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and alone.(( invite only))   

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone.(( invite only))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next