Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New arrival.((open))
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Returning home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Returning home    Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 am

Cirdan had left the Empire for some time now, he left in secret there was no one really left in charge, he needed the break and knew also that if he announced his departure someone would try to prevent him from leaving, he let out a sigh he wore his black suite of armor and wrapped around his body he wore a black elfish cloak he kept cowl of his hood pull down covering half his features and strapped upon his right sheath his sword rested against his hips.. He moved past the gates as onlookers saw him enter as he chanced a glance at the people, everything seems to be normal and he wondered if they knew he even left. everything seems to be back to normal the Empire was rebuilt and even stronger then it has been in ages, Cirdan had adventured outside the Empire walls and in search of other Kingdoms and Empires like his to seek out alliances and trade routes it was more a diplomatic vacation for him, for he also enjoyed himself more then he cared to admit and of course the many lovers he left behind in the process as he strolled down someone stopped him, a guard '' Halt who goes there...'' he said as Cirdan acknowledged him with a raised eyebrow as he removed the cowl of his cloak, revealing his features to him '' It is I Cirdan, I have returned back from my break '' the guard interrupted '' forgive me I didn't know...'' he said his face blanched several colors at the sight and Cirdan could not help but suppress his chuckle in amusement of fear he still has placed upon his guards. '' No need to worry now get back to work'' he said calmly as he brushed past him heading towards the Palace grounds.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 am

While Cirdan continued towards the Palace grounds he'd find himself followed by odd clicking and faint scratching. This would continue to occur and steadily grow louder while a recognizable shadow fell over the him. By the time Cirdan would be able to turn around to look he'd be facing something rather large and covered in gray scales only to have something else start climbing up his leg soon after. There would be a distinctly different and much smaller gray scaled dragon clinging to Cirdan's leg.

"I see my young sister has taken a liking to your leg Cirdan. Speaking of which you can see what I found while you were off on your unannounced wandering about. As I am certain you've noticed things have been rebuilt around Tallendon. You might also notice the streets and such are large enough to allow one such as myself to traverse them with plenty of room." Thasrissian said lowering his face down where it would be level with Cirdan's own. In the meantime the younger gray dragon would continue her climbing unless stopped and eventually cling to the back of Cirdan's head with wings wrapped around his face.

The elder gray dragon would chuckle in amusement regardless of the outcome of his younger sibling's antics while he paused in his speaking to observe her. Thasrissian would eventually continue. "Don't let the adorable antics fool you Cirdan, that one is quite the handful. On a different note I trust you enjoyed your time away?" Thasrissian smiled slightly and shifted his attention towards his sibling again who'd no doubt be up to some sort of mischief.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Cirdan would pause for a moment as he saw a shadow fall before him, as he eyed Thassarian the one person he has trusted for all his entire life outside his own family. '' I have noticed the changes since I have left, which is a good thing and I am rather glad that no one noticed my absence, I doubt anyone really noticed or cared that I was gone '' he shrugged off handedly '' Yes I have enjoyed my time away from the Empire and I have learned much since my departure and I have a mind set to place protective shields around the Empire incase enemies try to attack us..I have learned how to conjure some '' he explained calmly '' I also travelled through other realms as well, and learned there customs and perhaps this Empire could benefit from it ' he blink as the sister dragon started to cling to his leg he was quite amused on it and wasn't surprised for some reason coming from the grey dragon '' I trust things have ran smoothly while I was away and I am assuming you have taken up the role as leader while I was absent?'' he asked calmly as he eyed the dragon for the moment.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 am

Thasrissian shifted his head slightly towards one side of Cirdan to blow a plume of air at his young sister whom was still very keen on clinging to the elven emperor. Eventually he'd shift his attention back towards Cirdan and reply to his question. "I ensured that things were taken care of yes, and that everything did indeed go as smoothly as possible. Given my natural appearance I can only assume things were done according to the desire of your vassals and the citizens of this empire that they might not be subjected to my particularly unsettling presence. Either that or they desire that my sister not attempt to climb them as she has certainly done with you. I prefer to believe it the later and not the former given the benevolent nature which I endeavor to hold myself to."

The elder gray dragon would smile briefly and shift his focus towards his sister again to blow a plume of air at her again. This time the younger gray dragon would respond and send her own plume of air at Thasrissian whom would simply chuckle and return his attention to Cirdan. "This would be my sister Tasharissa whom I recently became aware of the existence of. Apparently she found herself stuck in the very temporal anomaly which we sealed not long ago. Still unsure of how she ended up there though it appears she was able to escape while I was sealing it. A curious event but I am certainly content that one of my kin has been found."

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:53 am

Cirdan would turn around to regard Thassarian for a moment '' So all the portals in the land is closed?'' he asked calmly as he considered the news '' Good if they are keep them closed '' he said with a nod '' Causes too much trouble and something i'd honestly want to avoid if possible '' he said calmly as he then eyes the other dragon as he heard his tale of his sister if Cirdan was surprised he gave no indication, he looked at Thassarian '' interesting how times changed over the years, how long has it been? '' He said as he begins to walk perhaps he would join him as he eyes the crowds as they seem to watch them with curiosity '' I am glad things are in order here and let us pray that it will remain in order. '' he said calmly as he removed the cowl of his hood revealing his long white hair which flowed over his face and his blue eyes gazed upon him, he had pale skin which reflected against the light '' I assume the Palace has gone under reconstruction and I believe it's time to step up production and perhaps as far as technology goes other Empires and Kingdoms are far advanced then we are so I have thought about it we should step up our game and begin modernizing Tallendon '' he said as he looked upon the dragon '' so would you help in this ?'' he asked calmly.

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Thasrissian tilted his head slightly to his right briefly to focus on something seemingly nearby though in the sight of this particular dragon he could have been looking at anything. The dragon's attention would promptly shift back to Cirdan as he spoke. "The only portal of any sort that remains active to my knowledge is the travel gate. I've yet to sense anything else of a permanent or anomalous nature thus far prior to your return. A few magi here and there have traveled around via their means but nothing worth looking into for the time being. If anything has avoided my detection then it has been protected by beings greater then myself or is one of such."

By now Thasrissian's sister had ceased clinging to Cirdan having jumped onto the elder dragon's own head to ride along. "All the damage done to the palace has been repaired as well as the rest of the city where it was required and possible. The Palace guards have been given much better equipment with which to protect the royal court, and there have been several renovations made to the interior which I believe will provide the assurance of security as well as being pleasing to the eye. Where the defense of the city proper is concerned work has been underway to improve the shipyards and construction has started on a series of dedicated forges to provide the materials needed by the shipyards." Thasrissian said following along next to Cirdan as they walked towards the Palace grounds.

"The modernization of Tallendon is something of necessity as I've seen though the pace of which had been going on in phases up until the recent problem. Such a thing has given reason for an expedited pace and so the foundation upon which that can be done is already under construction. Where it is required such construction will be accelerated by the means at my disposal however for the time being I believe it is good for the recovery that the work under way requires able hands to do it." The gray dragon said shifting his attention onto the younger dragon riding on his neck while he waited for Cirdan's reply.

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 am

As they turned down a path he turn to regard the dragon for a moment '' That is good to know, and I am glad to see everything is running smoothly now, however I do have a plan in mind to begin expeditions outside of the Empire walls to expand our territory perhaps, or seek alliances with other neighboring Kingdoms and Empires that are out there for far too long we have lived in seclusion from the outside world, however I do not plan on keeping it that way we have suffered many loses on the last invasion...Since our enemy has not attacked in some time we must better prepare ourselves for inevitable conflict '' he said calmly as he averts his attention away his cloak floating against the wind as it brushed past them, his sword resting against his hips '' I have plans for the Empire, plans that will help us more than destroy us '' he assured the dragon on that one as he explained the detail of the plans he had in mind in full '' When I leave again to search for our neighboring Kingdoms there may be good chance of friends or enemies alike I know that not everyone will agree with what I have in mind..'' he pause some as he considers '' I have friends I must reconnect with of course one of them is the Empresss of Ravenlock she can be proven a valuable ally... Of course I know there are other Kingdoms out there...we will discover them however in meantime I may leave but this time I will let others know and once again you will lead tallendon during my absence Thassarian as I play the role as ambassador, I would of course leave it to my son but he isn't quite ready for such a task....last encounter they had I don't think was too friendly '' he said with a casual shrug. '' But I have come to announce that I am back to normal and I have returned once more to rule the people and be more dedicated '' he assured him as he eyes him for a moment to show his sincerity '' I just needed that time to figure things out '' he said calmly '' There will be no more fun and games with me, no more relationships will affect my duties as a leader I refuse to fall victim to it again, they bring nothing but trouble ''

Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 am

The dragon considered Cirdan's words while they continued towards the palace. Certainly Cirdan's desire for change and improvement was pleasing to Thasrissian though the dragon could not help but feel the smallest degree of instinctual caution. Despite this the dragon would do what he could to help Cirdan with his attempts and guide the process along towards what would be of the most benefit for Tallendon.

"As I have always done I shall continue to do for you Cirdan. Tallendon shall be taken care of while you venture forth as its ambassador. When you return you may resume your leadership over the people as you have done in days past. I would not keep you from doing such at any rate. It has been my desire to simply be a benefactor to prop up the welfare and fortune of the people and when needed a guardian over Tallendon in times of conflict." Thasrissian said tilting his head towards Cirdan as he spoke.

"Trade has resumed between Tallendon and Tai'mira with the ceased conflict here as I am sure you've noticed given the skyship traffic coming and going between the harbor. Several magi from Tai'mira have also ventured here to teach their knowledge to Tallendon's own magi. So I expect that there will be a vast improvement where such areas are concerned in the coming months."

Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:32 pm

He would turn to regard Thassarian for the moment, reading off his expression. He was pleased Cirdan knew deep down, also knew his lack of trust in him. however they known each other long enough, Cirdan remained confident that he would follow through with his orders to make sure Tallendon would become more modernized. he frown knowing that his next tasks at hand would be hard, perhaps even difficult. He would unite the other Empires and Kingdoms under one banner or at least die trying. He sighed as he gripped the hilt of his blade as if lost in thought for the moment '' Trust in me as you once have '' he said to his friend '' I will not be gone long.'' he offered a slight wink his way as he turned and walked out and into the Gardens as he over looked the Empire as a whole, taking in the freshness of the air around him, watching as the patrols of the dragon riders doing their usual routes. He move towards the edge as he gazed upon his home, it had lived in seclusion for some time now... He hoped soon perhaps that would change..

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning home    

Back to top Go down

Returning home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1