Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Number of posts : 138
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 am

Within one of the many transepts of the temple there was a group of clerics clothed in hooded white robes, a few of such robes were accented with silver or golden thread woven in an intricate design. The accenting likely to designate those of a higher status perhaps. Every now and then one would speak lowly in the Tai'miran tongue and the others either nodding or sighing in reply. For the most part they seemed to be waiting but for what or who, only they seemed to know at the moment. It was clear though that they stood out compared to any of the other clerics at the temple, and it was not simply because they were Tai'miran elves. The occasional shift of plate and chain hidden within the robes too set them apart.

After several minutes of silence among this group one of the ones wearing the robe with gold accenting lifted a tome up from his side opening it. A brief flick of a page and the Tai'miran began to chant, pausing just long enough for his fellows to chant the chorus once his verse was said. Their chanting would continue on for several minutes, bringing a manifestation of holy power into the room they occupied. The marble floor radiant with an inner glow brought about by the consecrating effect. It was not long after the chanting ceased that a plate clad figure shrouded in a white cloak entered the transept. Only once the figure stopped did the clerics rise from where they sat and bend knee to the one who joined them.

The newcomer walked among them, silently offering his blessing and bidding them to stand once more. Among the clerics the eldest then spoke. "Highlord, you honor us with your presence." A warm smile would then cross the face of Thasrissian as he lowered his hood in respect towards the elder cleric. "The movements of a foul darkness have brought my attention once again to Tallendon, Templars. I am certain it has not gone unnoticed by any of you. When the undead shamble their way to bring death among the living one can not help but sense them. My charge unto all of you is to protect the people of this city from the shambling dead. As was the vow given that they would be protected in their times of need. An hour to make what preparations you require then into the city to defend our friends."

With those words said the Templars removed the robes from over their armor and each clanged a fist against their chestplate before departing from the transept. Thasrissian himself lingered there and made his way over towards the altar which had been set there in reverence of Tai'mir. The gray dragon then reached into the confines of his guise's cloak and pulled from it a bundle of incense which he offered onto the altar and lit. "Ver'eer Tai'mir." Thasrissian said giving a reverent bow of his head towards the lit incense after which he moved and sat down on one of the nearby benches.

Elros Carnisor
Tallendons Council Members

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm

He darted through the shadows in and out quickly his swords drawn as the shadows danced around his body, creating a shield of sorts of energy as it builds up within his very being, slashing and hacking away the undead soldiers within the Markets and streets that were left to him as they seem to rise back to life. His dance was near perfection to some on lookers as he weaved in and out it would appear as if he is phasing in and out of reality as he performed his swords play, showing years of experience in the battle field barely unmatched by some. He fought his way towards the Temple of Light the only hope he has had in gaining some foot hold in this chaos as scores of undead trail behind him, unaware his wife followed him at this moment as he continued to show his display of power and the rage that built inside of him, he knew because of the bound she could feel it within her heart as his eyes flared with a battle lust like never before as he licked his lips some , at the massacre of the undead minor minions of hell, hardly worthy to him he moved swiftly towards the Temple by all accounts the Temple was beautiful still had some light shining around it as if the darkness itself has not touched it, as if the heavens themselves shinned down below it giving it’s glamour and glory.
He knew who was within the Temple he stood there for a moment as he pushed open the large gates towards the Castle where some refugees stayed and lingered as he brushed by them without even a word though some called out to him begging for help or any food that may be available he turned towards his fellows ‘’ In time we shall have some supplies, we are gathering our strength now some allies will be needed those who can fight shall fight ‘’  he said calmly to the refugees ‘’ we will make our stand now, for the sake of the Empire and for the sake of our families and loved ones ‘’ he would say loudly ‘’ we will drive back the undead scourge we will show them the true meaning of fear, we will fight to the end we will not give in without a fight ‘’ he said as cheers went out all around the tavern as Elros gazed upon the on lookers for a moment giving one sweeping gaze ‘’ I shall be within the Temple for a few moments time and then together we will reclaim the Empire ‘’ another cheer rose as he turns  on his heels and walks inside the Temple as he gazes upon a familiar face, as he moved past the disciples that were already there without even acknowledging most of them as he turned to look at Thassarian ‘’ If there is one person I am thankful to see in this dark hour it would be you ‘’ with a sweeping bow as he gazes upon the man who sat upon the bench ‘’ I come with tidings of a war, the undead has been rising within the Empire and causing chaos within ‘’ he said calmly as he turned towards the group ‘’ Cirdan is off fighting them, him and Akeema has arrived from what Lazuli has told me and your apprentice it would seem,  I have error…’’ he sighed softly finally admitting to it as he paced looking at the dragon for the moment ‘’ I have error and so Laz is forced to make an alliance with an enemy of the empire and my family Lyo and his band of mercenary’s and the Drow.’’  Scratching his chin as he considered it for a moment his eyes gazed upon Thassarian ‘’ I come to seek an audience with you and seek out your aid…’’ he’d pause and remain silent for the time being
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male
Location : Beyond the reach of mortal kin. Outside of time's outstretched hand dwelling there within. The realm to which all planes seek to enter in.

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:13 pm

"Aid against the shambling dead? Or perhaps something more then that? Where the undead are concerned I've brought several Templars of Tai'mir here from Tai'mira. They've gone to make the few preparations they need before heading into the city. As it has been in the past it will continue to be, Tai'mira will stand with Tallendon, but something tells me that you are troubled more then just with this encroachment of the undead." Thasrissian said lifting a gauntlet clad hand behind him to motion Elros over.

"Now you mentioned something about an apprentice of mine? Not sure I recall having an apprentice. At least I don't recall having had one for quite some time. Regardless that is something I'll look into at a later moment. For the time being this error you've made tell me of it." After saying this Thasrissian paused for a moment to briefly stand and add more incense to the bundle which he had already lit on the altar. The scent of sage and other potent but otherwise mundane herbs would continue to waft into the room with this added bundle. "My attention has been away from Tallendon and events transpiring around it for some time now. Strange perhaps to you that I am unaware of the error you made hmm? A rare thing it is that I am not at least somewhat knowledgable of what goes on, often takes something of great importance to draw my attention completely away from other things."

The gray dragon peered at Elros for a moment perhaps studying his facial expression then turned back towards the altar in front of him waiting to hear of what Elros wished to speak of.

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Elros looked at the Dragon incredulously at first ‘’ so you mean to tell me you are not training Lazuli being a defender of time and space? How was it possible he even gained such attire, I assumed you had some dealings with it? ‘’ He frowned as he considered it for a moment allowing the mistake or accepting it for what it is with a resonated shrug of his shoulders as he seem to glance towards the Alter as well for the time being, watching the others at work he was also grateful that Tal’mira and Tallendon will work together during the chaos that has transpired within the Empire, something he knew he won’t control without help, Elros paced some as he considered his next statement carefully ‘’ Cirdan was reported seen within the Empire as well as some women I never met before, they seem at least to be a couple and this women is not his wife Kaline…’’ with a pause and frowns remembering what Lazuli told him about Cirdan ‘’ Cirdan has been a vampire for a long time now, longer then perhaps you realized…. I suppose his cover up was his rune sword he had centuries before. Cirdan’s vamperic nature seems to be controlling him now, and his powers tripled because of it. He is after someone within the Empire so the reports told me, or something and he will stop at nothing too attain it. ‘’ he sighed softly ‘’ I am not sure whether or not he is good or evil at this moment or both, what his goals are indeed unclear to me, however we must find the source of the one who is causing the undead to raise…perhaps it is a powerful necromancer? Or something stronger, we have no leads…..The only lead we have has something to do with the ancients rising from what Beasonna told us before I acted rather irrationally …’’ he frowned as if he was ashamed of his behavior from before and he intends on making it up to her somehow he gazed upon the Dragon for the moment in hopes he would understand what exactly it means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meledere Carnisor
Seasoned Poster

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title:

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 am

She wouldn't dare follow behind. Meledere remained as far back as possible,using the trees,bushes and any dark areas she could find to tuck herself away as Elros entered through the large doorway. Not talking another step closer until he completely disappeared inside. She couldn't be caught, wouldn't allow herself to be discovered and sent back to the palace.
Meledere had no problem while following Elros here,he had left a trail of rotten corpses torn mangled flesh decorating the streets like confetti leaving her nothing to deal with. Now all that was left was for her to wait. She moved off to the left of the doorway,lowering herself to the ground tucked behind some shrubs, his cloak wrapped tightly around her so that only her eyes were visible allowing her to see when and if he would exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 am

Thasrissian contemplated something for what would seem a brief second to those observing his thoughtful gesture. Once he finished the gray dragon carefully pushed himself up from the bench he was seated on and calmly turned to face Elros directly to speak. "Lazuli is not so much an apprentice as he is someone who had and may still need my guidance. Perhaps one might consider him an informal apprentice in this case so far as our dealings go. I offered to him the same benefit I once offered Cirdan in so much as I was and am willing to provide. Cirdan's fate however was once not his own to choose something I went to lengths to change, and for better or worse his fate is now his own to shape. Now as for the dead rising from the grave, I believe this is the work of more then simply a single necromancer or the work of a being of particular strength beyond that of a simple mortal."

After he spoke the gray dragon turned towards the altar again to add another bundle of incense to the smoldering pile that was there already. One might notice with each bundle he added the platemail which he was wearing in his guise would take on a shimmer along the ornate bands of golden metal inlaid into the almost pure white arcanirnite plates. "Not much has ever been spoken of Tai'mira's history outside of its walls. However I am sure you know the city had once resided in a different place then it does now. Twice the city was almost lost completely when an ancient evil stirred to claim the world for itself. Undead and other foul creatures assaulted the city in those days. Despite the victory over this evil the Tai'mirans claimed, the world was still lost in the destruction brought about. Something the Tai'mirans and myself will ensure never happens to this world. As for what Cirdan does now. If and when the time comes that a confrontation with him will be, it will be. He knows I won't stand idle if his actions would bring harm to the innocent."

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:17 am

Leaning against a pillar Elros would listen to the dragon talk as he considered his words, some reason he believed him he doubted a single necromancer could hold this many undead under control. His eyes narrowed upon the dragon as he mentioned of Cirdan ‘’ Regardless I will not let you kill or harm Cirdan no matter what the crimes may be, if you knew the burdens he carries now you wouldn’t be so quick to end his life ‘’ he said in a scolding manner , but he wanted to say it in that way but yet his voice remained calm he could not lose another ally in this conflict ‘’ We have more pressing matters then what Cirdan is doing Thassarian the undead are a bigger threat right now then whatever he is planning, you do understand of course sometimes in life you have to do a necessary evil in order to save another.’’ He added rather calmly as if in the past he had done so before ‘’ I carry some burdens myself I had to watch my first wife get killed before my eyes and the regret still lingers ‘’ he sighs as he frowns considering it ‘’ Cirdan survived because of Stormbringer influence yes, but he had no choice it’s only thing that saved him from the curse he has now again it boils down to a necessary evil he carried Stormbringer to save others from that inner demon he has and since you destroyed it that inner demon will be unleashed his anger would not be sedated unless he was killed off ‘’ he wanted to add to the dragon he didn’t seem to know much of what truly transpired but he kept most and majority of his thoughts to himself he was slightly disappointed ‘’ But we must fend off this monster that threatens us there be another day and time when we would discuss my sons fate, yes it is true he is my son my heir I’ve kept it a secret for so long he shares the same burdens as I do it is fate he was the son of Songs my former wife who is long but dead even you cannot pretend to have known this ‘’ his eyes gazed upon the dragon as he fell silent for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 am

"Confrontation does not always lead to a trial of arms, Elros. When a confrontation is in words. Regardless it is not my place to bring an end to his life. Even if I wanted to do so, which I do not." With those words the gray dragon sighed and turned towards the altar for a moment to collect the ash from the burnt incense which he then added to a bottle he took from a belt pouch. "It is a rare thing for me to end the life of an opponent Elros." Thasrissian added while swirling the bottle he had poured the ash into. "I am if anything a merciful being simply seeking to restore hope to troubled lands."

For a few more minutes Thasrissian swirled the contents inside the bottle until finally everything inside it expanded as though it were exploding only to be held in by the bottle and finally collapse back into a golden glowing liquid. "Tai'mir's Fire. It can be used to imbue weapons with a holy aura or it can simply be splashed directly onto the undead to purge the unholiness keeping them animate from them in mass. An undead being with intelligence however will only be injured by it. A little goes a long way if imbuing weapons however." Thasrissian said extending the now radiant bottle to Elros. "This should help bolster the city defenses."

Elros Carnisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:25 pm

The temple seemed rather calm as everyone went about their own business, the disciples that worked within the Empire went about their business, praying to whatever gods they believe in in hopes they would survive this attack, he watched Thassarian own people as well closely with some interest during the brief moment of silence between the two, his attention then turned back to Thassarian his expression calm ‘’ We need to evacuate the Empire send the survivors to your own Kingdom until the thread is nullified ‘’ he said to him ‘’ I will send some forces out there to retrieve anyone who is caught in the attack…’’ pausing he only now notice the liquid he held within his hands as he listened to the Dragon speak as he fell silent soon after as he offered him the bottle, reaching out his hands he’d take the bottle from Thassarian and with a nod ‘’ I shall do that then, and perhaps use it for my own weapons as well ‘’ he move some, his hands now upon his side as he reached for his weapon, in wonder perhaps to see how this item would work. Of course those thoughts soon drifted from his mind the people needed it more than he did, he had powers of his own he could use against the undead if he so chose to.’’ Very well I’ll ensure that this bottle is given to the right people.’’ He said calmly. He sighed as he thought of his wife and daughter knowing the risk he would have to take to ensure their safety, yet he was unaware of her being awake during their talk and conversation for Elros has no idea that she had followed him this far, he scratched his chin as he thought of his wife ‘’ I do request that you send Meledare and my daughter to your Kingdom Thassarian to protect them I do not want any harm to come to them at all, they mean the world to me and I’ll do anything to ensure their safety even if it means giving my own life.. I beg you to protect them as well and I’ll do my best to ensure the threat of the Empire is eliminated..’’ he added calmly as he stood there in silence soon after watching him closely as all seem to turn to regard the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thasrissian
High Lord of Tai'mira
High Lord of Tai'mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 am

Thasrissian tilted his head in thought for a moment perhaps in remembrance of something then spoke. "If I recall correctly my skyship is still docked here at the port. Your wife and child can travel safely to Tai'mira aboard it along with everyone else being evacuated from the city. Normally I'd say to make use of the travel gate however it is cut off from the city currently. A war zone as it were given the state of things. Several Templars of Tai'mir are keeping hold on the gate platform for the time being but I am certain the gate will need to be closed and made inoperable until this threat is dealt with."

The gray dragon turned briefly to the altar again placing his right hand onto it speaking in the Tai'miran tongue. "Val'ishar Et Tai'mir. Est'var N'vori Tal." Once Thasrissian finished uttering those words his armor began radiating a more potent silvery glow which caused the floor beneath his feet to take on a similar glow as it became consecrated by the aura of holiness surrounding the armor. "The templars here in the city and myself shall escort your wife and child to my skyship and see to it the way to the port is kept secure for the evacuation."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})   

Back to top Go down

Clerics from afar(Open RP {SoD})
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1