Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Untamed Anger.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor of Tallendon

PostSubject: Untamed Anger.   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 pm

He would unleash more furry upon the undead ranks as they came through the mists, lightning strikes down upon the skies and causing a chain reaction to them, allowing the corpses to explode one by one, his hands moving in several directions as he begins his conjuring and expanding his powers perhaps far beyond his own limitations, as the energy seem to swirl through the streets as his eyes blazed in a reddish glow, his sword slashing down upon the zombies skulls crashing into them, he begin to chant in some demonic mantra as he calls fourth the powers of chaos as if hell itself would open up before the undead allowing the demons to grab hold of them to drag them under.
‘’ Come to the call of your master! These undead make a mockery of your kind defeat them my minions ‘’ he would raise his own army without the care of on lookers as the demons came crashing into the world killing almost everything in their destructive wake, Cirdan’s eyes narrow as he licked his lips enjoying the display ‘’ Oh the irony ‘’ he thought to himself as he unleashed his powers upon even the innocent victims as the ground below them begins to shake underneath their legs,
if it effected Cirdan he was not aware, he floated somewhat half way off the ground as the grounds erupted with fire with a raised fist clenching his fist as he watched the destruction before his eye, his body shivered some in the ecstasy of power, as he danced about rising the ground up before them hardly caring it would seem who he would hurt, they will soon know fear that he shall not be made a mockery no longer , he laughed once more, no more he said to himself they will fear him and if this display of power wouldn’t strike fear in their hearts he did have one trick up his sleeve if that was the case as he watched the destruction of the market district

Ataraxia
Empress of Ravenlock
Empress of Ravenlock

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Character Information
Title: εмρяεss σғ яαvεηℓσcк, нιgн ρяιεsтεss σғ яαvεηℓσcк, sεяρεηтιηε мσηαяcн

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Akeema followed the rage she felt emanating from her sire. Her footsteps were carefully placed as she picked her way through the bodies of those slain by the demonic army Cirdan had summoned. Traveling through an alleyway she heard the sounds of chaos that lay before her. Keeping to the shadows she watched as he laughed, delighted in the destruction his minions caused. From the shadows her voice would reach him carried on the breeze that whipped through the alley from behind her. “You would seek to destroy all that you created out of a jealous rage?” Releasing the glamour cast upon her eyes the crimson glow would be seen from Cirdan’s point of view. She stood there gazing upon her sire with her head cocked to the side.

She appeared more feral than the when he had left her. Her transformation had probably been completed much quicker than he would have anticipated. Waiting a moment longer for him to realize who had spoken to him she stepped from the shadows to reveal herself. Her alabaster flesh now devoid of any impurities gleamed in the torch light. She would remain silent while she waited for his answer. Braving the hell that swarmed the area she picked her way through the wreckage unphased by the demonic minions raised from the depths of a nightmarish hell to heed the call of their master. A smirk played across her features, fangs protruding against her lips.

Stopping once she was at his side she licked her lips, the smirk curling into a smile. She watched the nightmare of destruction that was wrought before her a giggle escaping flushed lips. Her new found disposition in life gave her great pleasure in seeing the chaos before her. Her hand brushed against his arm while her gaze scanned the area, studying the events transpiring before her; the destruction of the market district of Tallendon.

†gℓσвαℓ ∂ιsтυявια, вσωs ∂σωη тσ тωιsтε∂ ωαүs.†

иαєтнια --тнє ѕнαᴅоωѕ ωιтнιи (Role playing forum)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naethia.proboards.com
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:46 pm

He linger there for a moment, as he watched the destruction of his beloved Empire he could dismiss the hell right now and restore everything before it begin he knew. He felt arms brush against his, and he could not help but to place his hands with hers ‘’ for so long I have desired to have you, to win your heart over, not by simple means of trickery as this ‘’ he said as he continued to stare onto the destruction in wonder. ‘’ I have always been the jealous and angry type..’’ with a wave of his hands he would dismiss his minions knowing that the area is well cleared; he channel in some more energy as he unleashed a storm before them as lightning streaked the skies and rained poured down upon them if he felt the coldness of the water he did not show it, and it did not seem to bother him as the fires were soon cleared out, he turn towards Akeema facing her eyeing her up and down marveling upon her body, knowing he could take her if he desired too. But he knew there was that other thing that would prevent him, despite him being dead already, he was still with Kaline he turned away from his new found apprentice. ‘’ This isn’t the curse I had in mind during my life time my dear sweet Akeema, this wasn’t what I wanted for either of us…but it seems fate had dealt it’s hand upon us, fate had always been cruel to me over the years of my existence, I have been forever at odds with her. ‘’ he explained calmly as he gazed upon the dead bodies and half eaten corpses from the demons, in life he would of felt great sorrow he would of wept for their very souls, what he did was far worse than anything he has done in the past. Akeema was right it was out of jealousy and anger, he begin to summon another spell as the Earth itself seem to shift some calling fourth the Elemental lords to bind together something most could not achieve he would renew the Market district all at once, he seems to be a bit calmer ‘’ You have been with me longer then my wife and stuck by my side, before I can consider winning your heart over to me I must take care of that business first ‘’ he turn to regard her ‘’ If I do this then I can be free to be with you and you alone..’’ he brush his fingers through your hair as he gazes upon her eyes for the moment ‘’ we can spend eternity together my love..’’

Ataraxia
Empress of Ravenlock
Empress of Ravenlock

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:28 pm

She paid no attention to his hand clasping her own. Her gaze had been fixed upon the slaughter of innocents and the destruction of the market district that had been wrought from Cirdan’s jealousy and rage. “You must learn to control your emotions.” The demons disappeared from whence they came at the bidding of their master. A storm began to brew and as the temperature dropped and the rain fell from the sky landing on the two of them, putting out the fires that had erupted through the chaos that had ensued she did not feel the cold. She saw the look in his eyes while he gazed at her, taking in the entirety of her purified form. She knew that look all too well, the look of desire. A flash of mischief danced through her eyes as she met his gaze. While he may think that he could simply take her that is not the entire truth. She would never make it easy. “Where you see a curse, I see a blessing.”

She did not think of vampirism as a curse like most, she saw it as a blessing. The power she now possessed, the heightening of the powers that she had already possessed, the sheer strength. She cared not for those that would die in order to sustain her that was simply a necessary evil. “You may not have wanted this for either of us, but I certainly wanted this for me. Otherwise I would not have implored you to change me.” She chastised him, reminding him that this had been her choice, not his. She wanted all that being a vampire would offer her, the good and the bad regardless of the consequences. “While you may loathe the being that you have become I revel in the power I have been gifted because of it.”

“Indeed you must take care of the business of your wife. If I were to take you as lover and consort you must know that I will NOT share you with another. If you want to be mine, you will be mine in all things.” He had to know that is how it would be, she was a strong willed woman and bowed to no man, rarely to a woman and only a very strong woman at that. Thoughts of her sister flitted through her mind adding to her discomfort. She was hungry again. Akeema would have to feed soon and now that the market district had been destroyed and rebuilt with the elements, the people were still dead. She would have to go hunting…

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

He did not take his gaze off the slaughter before them, feeling the coldness of the water that dripped down upon their bodies: if he were alive he knew the state of depression that would have fallen upon his very heart and soul, he would have felt the regrets and guilt as well. Drawing his cloak around his body ‘’ There is one way I can end it once in for all …A weapon that I can retrieve from the Chaos realm, a vamperic sword like my old rune blade…the sword I hate and yet desire…’’ he knew that Akeema would know the blade he is referring to and yet he knew the folly of his actions on retrieving it.
Then with a pause he considered his wife Kaline he still had his ring upon his fingers; he glanced upon it eyeing it the bound that they had shared together and Lazuli and Riisaka the twins they had brought into the world. He knew they were both well grown up by now and can understand that he has to move on from her, he knew also once he removed his ring the bond with the chaos realm the power he once held that caused such destruction will no longer be his to control.
So be it he thought to himself as he slides his ring off of his finger and tosses it into the mess of corpses uncaring at the slightest doing it right in front of Akeema as if he was making a stand ‘’ I release you …’’ he said calmly against the winds that blew against them ‘’ I release you from our bound, you are now free Kaline…to choose to live and to die upon your on transgressions ‘’ he knew that the spell would work or what he did worked, he did not feel her presence no longer he was well removed and he felt his power diminish as he nearly swooned from the effects, as sharp knives pierced his heart cold heart as he held onto Akeema for the time being. ‘’ As far as I see it now..’ he would say as he regains his composure and begins to walk down the streets if she follows him ‘’ Kaline and I are no longer together or bonded together ..’’ he looks over at Akeema ‘’ If I lose such powers of the chaos realm then so be it, a sacrifice worth making.’’

Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 am

Lyo shook his head as he looked on from his hidden location. Such blatant destruction and wastes of life. And from the royal family itself. He had always known Cirdan was a waste of flesh and a useless person, but he did not think him a rampant murderer and villain..... Well okay he disliked the elf, but he never thought this strongly of him one way or another. And with this new found displeasure the ring he discarded would vanish with the softest of popping sounds and reappear elsewhere.

“Stupid Fairy” He spoke in the common tongue but used the insults of the Under-Kingdoms. With a shake of his head he looked at the golden ring with the single ruby set inside of it.  The mark of the Chaos Realms set on it an it radiated an aura of magic detectable to him. It was an unwise thing to discard so eagerly. For more reasons than just the magics it granted a wearer, but also the astral imprint of Cirdan's own essence was a part of the ring he bore for so long. There was a power to be had in having it now, and Lyo slipped it out of existence when it slipped into his pouch of holding.

He looked back up at the sickening scene once more. Innocent people caught in the cross fire of the battle between the undead and the demons summoned by Cirdan himself. If Lazuli knew of this betrayal it might crush him, Which of course made it more necessary to have proof before confronting the younger Princeling. The Wedding ring of his father was one piece, The other of course would come from the voices of his Citizens

Lyo had long had the Displeasure of knowing this fallen king but this new low he had sunk to was pitiful. He did not notice in his annoyance the stroking similarity of the girl with him to one he had meet ever so briefly before in a war camp. Akeema was just a bystander to him. He should have taken more time to note information about her but for expedience he let that obvious piece of information elude him sadly. After all it wasn’t like Cirdan was known for his long, or monogamous relationships.

With a shake of his head Lyo looked out once more on the wreckage and chaos of the scene, and then with a soft smirk he felt a mind still in the awful mess... One that could possibly aid him in expressing this as need be. Several blocks away ti seemed some female had gotten out alive after all. Probably saved by the noble intentions of guards, or other males. It did not matter to Lyo in the slightest. With but a whim he vanished form this massacre and went to seek her out as part of his proof needed.

POP

(Exit)

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Ataraxia
Empress of Ravenlock
Empress of Ravenlock

Female

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Akeema watched as Cirdan discarded the ring thus severing the ties to his old life and the wife that had left him so long ago. Her head tilted to the side as she regarded him thoughtfully for a moment before her eyes began to glow again. The crimson hue seemed to burn through her irises, her gaze turning toward the sky. Raising her hands to her stomach she pulled in a deep breath before flinging her arms outward at her sides and bringing them up and then slowly down. With her hands lowering, her breath slowly exhaling the storm that had been raining down upon them began to cease, a few moments more and it had stopped all together.

Glancing around at the destruction and corpses that were strewn on the ground around them she tsked under her breath. “This will simply not do.” With a few whispered words under her breath she pushed her right arm outward from her side in front of her. The ground began to shake, crevices cracking open and swallowing the bodies that had only moments before lain lifeless all around them. With her right hand still held out in front of her she brought her left hand up in a swirling motion. Instantly the wind began to flow freely through the alleys picking up debri as it went and returning the pieces to the buildings that they had broken from. In a whirling mass of debri the buildings were repaired leaving no trace of their destruction.

“Well, that’s better.” Lowering her hands she cast a side long glance at her companion. With a smirk playing across her features she winked at him. “You see, the powers of chaos are not all the powers in the realms. The elements can be just as deadly but it can also serve the opposite purpose.” She chuckled softly to herself. “You have a great deal to learn Cirdan.” The glow behind her irises had grown brighter and now encompassed the entirety of her eyes. “Come, I feel the need to hunt again. Apparently my hunger is not as easily sated as a fledgling.” She wrinkled her nose taking a deep breath scenting the air. Any that had been around had fled when the destruction had begun.

Sighing she caught a faint scent of a human and she set off in the direction the faint scent had wafted through the air from.

Back to top Go down
Cirdan Carnisor
Emperor Of Tallendon
Emperor Of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 pm

He look upon his companion soon after he had thrown his ring away, severing any ties of his past life. If there had been any regrets he did well to mask it with his new companion, Agents of Chaos would no longer aid him now as the ties have been broken he knew deep down that they would soon be after him for his own betrayal, he seemed bitter his expression showed it all his eyes showed a man who had suffered so many terrible things, he brooded in silence though on the outside he disciplined himself to be calm and not reveal any signs of weakness. As the winds seem to shift around him he sensed another presence, a familiar one perhaps his head turned in the direction of the scent, his hands went for his weapon clutching it as he grasps the hilt of the sword firmly; then the shift of the wind would change as he watched as Akeema performed her magic his attention soon turned towards the direction of her spell casting as he felt the ground shake some as well. He knew she was calling the elementals and he smiled some bitterly allowing her pride to show through, he kept his calm because he could summon Elementals easily if he chose too.

After when she was done demonstrating her powers to Cirdan, declaring they should be off, with a nod ‘ Go on then ‘’ he said off handedly as his attention seem to focus on the other direction of the ring once more giving it one last glance, for he had the strangest feeling that he was being watched, it did not sit well with Cirdan as he considered it; he pulled the cowl of his cloak over his head to cover his features, half his white hair flowed down over his shoulders as he moved to keep up with his companion he did not bother to say a word or respond for he was so lost in thought on the events that has transpired around his life.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Anger.   

Back to top Go down

Untamed Anger.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1