Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

Returning Home (Open RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Emperor

PostSubject: Returning Home (Open RP)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 pm

So much time has passed since he has returned from his travels, so much has changed it seemed as well. He lets out a sigh as he finally makes it home ‘’ home sweet home ‘’ his eyes peers upon the Empire as he noticed it’s change and he wondered if he stumbled upon the right time period and he looked upon his new found weapon and he wore a grey like suite of armor that helped protects him when he’s time travelling. He didn’t sense that he was in the wrong time period however, his eyes darted around ‘’ So much has changed since Elros taken over ‘’ he said as he was more amused with the change then anything. He kept his sword close with him, he draw his cloak around his body to cover his weapon and pulling the cowl over his head to hide his features once more upon the night sky as he arrived just in time, he regarded the mist but not paying any heed to it he begin to make his way down the street within Tallendon markets and he knew he could destroy any target if he desired too if they threaten him he could remove them from reality and make them as if they never existed the thought pleased him greatly. Though he promised Thassarian he would never do such a thing after being presented with such gifts he would not abuse them in such ways., Considering his travelling through time and space he kept close to him a long range weapon a small pistol of sorts enchanted with magical properties that give him unlimited ammo and explodes on target he was able to travel with this when he ventured into the future, he watched as the people looked at him trying to make out who it is but keeping a respectful distance, he remove his hood as he revealed himself to the crowd as some knew who it was as he seems to walk down the streets with some purpose
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tallendon.speedyforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Having left the palace with many things on her mind she would walk the streets looking for any information she could get on the vampire she is tracking and hunting. Watching the people as they pass her by giving her strange looks. She could only ignore them for the time being as she would look up at the buildings that tower overhead. Strands of raven black hair would caress her alabaster skin and curl under the pale of her ruby eyes. Dressed in a simple black outfit she would notice the shadows moving along with her watching her every movement. Thoughts of home would fill her troubled mind as she would keep moving with her hands at her side she would pass several more people before the light of day would hit her eyes causing her to growl low. Pausing for a moment she would notice a man in gray clothing she would think for a moment “Maybe he can help me” she thought to herself. As she would approach him with caution “Excuse me sir but may I ask you a few questions?” she asked him being very polite.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 pm

He’d give pause as he over looked the women who approached him; he’d eye her up and down some as if checking out her. He’d lick his lips tenderly as he thought on the question ‘’ Greetings Miss ‘’’ he would reply in return greetings and a gesture of welcome, he move his cloak back revealing his weapons to at least feel somewhat imposing towards her. ‘’ What services do you require ‘’ he would you require of me? ‘’ He’d ask her all the while eyeing her up and down her body as if checking her out. ‘’ Perhaps I may be able to assist you ‘’ he’d gaze at her watching all the wall within the shadows at the people watching the exchanged all to knowingly, however if it concerned him he again didn’t show it as he eyed the women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Shade would look at him for a moment seeing him move with grace she would stay on guard her crimson eyes watching his every movement like a hawk. "I was wondering if perhaps you might have seen a vampire with white hair, crimson colored eyes, medium build, stands roughly six foot five inches tall goes by the name of Lord Victor?" she would ask of him. Shifting her weight to her left foot for a moment placing a hand on her hip awaiting his answer of either yes or no. Reaching up she would brush the strands of hair out of her face with her right hand, locks of silken raven hair would move over her shoulder and back down to her spine. Sighing softly she would adjust her weight again to her right foot as the shadows would move with her and around her feet. The black leather of her boots would have a high gloss shine to them matching that of her black leather pants with a black belt holding silver daggers, her shirt would be something from the future it would have a pentagram on it with a few words written in large lettering made of red. Shade would lift her head a moment before tilting it to the side she would study him a bit watching him for a moment as if it was poetry in come to life. Blinking only once the entire time he gazed at her she would give him a strange look after a moment not sure yet how to take him just yet is he hostile or is he a gentlemen? one thing was for sure she was about to find out that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:38 pm

His eyes continued to shift through the shadows, watching everything going on around him. Taking it all in in single stride as he listened to the women speak a smile curled upon his handsome face as he clasps his hands together ‘’ I’ve seen many things before in the past, the present and the future as well… ‘’ he would answer simply as if to him that is all that seem to matter ‘’ The past would dictate the actions of the future, however that is the theory, the theory is the present is what dictates the future..’’ he would speak in riddles perhaps of course ‘’ For example I knew my wife would leave me it was a matter of time, though I am upset but I see a future where I am happy again, that I have moved on with a new wife and a lover ‘’ He would eye her once more as he grinned all the wider ‘’ However I would simply let the man go for he is not worth your trouble at this present time ..’’ he would simply answer politely ‘’ I do not know where he is ma’am however I do not know your name! ‘’’ he’d say as he waved both his hands up in the air as he looked around wide eye and turning towards the women ‘’ However, your name is Nightshade and with that I now know your name ‘’ how would he have known one would wonder the answer was simple he saw through the future of this encounter and he smiled knowingly ‘’ I am Lazuli Carnisor ‘’ he’d extend his hands in a gesture of greetings ‘’ Pleasure to meet you Lady Shade, as far as your quest goes perhaps I can accompany you upon this adventure! Yes it would do me good and allow me to clear my mind of past events, such an ironic thing time is..’’ he could go on and ramble about time, about the infinite multiverse as well but he seemed to calm now, He carried a burden with him, a burden that no mere mortal could deal with so easily it shows within his eyes, he knows far more than what he leads on of course he never can reveal it right away. Perhaps he knew about his wife running off to never to return to the Empire, he has let it go however to seek something far greater than the life he once had. His conscience cleared. Yet this woman who stood before him asking for his aid what could it mean? He wondered to himself and lets out a sigh he felt somewhat drawn to her and he was not sure why, though he knew why but he couldn’t say now…’’ Time is a fickle thing ‘’ he would remark out loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 am

Irony was all that came to mind as he spoke to her in a riddled fashion about time and its importance. But that’s not what took her by surprise no it was the fact he knew her name and talked to her like they have known one another for years. Watching his handsome features change frequently would cause pause as she listened to him a little more. At last he would have given his name to her followed by a complete graceful way of saying welcome and greetings. She could not help but smile at him but something was amiss in her mind.  Shade would give a graceful bow to him in return feeling a bit relaxed for the time being.  Shade listened to him as he spoke of the past as it has happened already, the present as if it's going to happen right now and the future a mystery for it has not happened yet or has it?. Looking at him as he clasped his hands together she would take notice of his demeanor and how it quickly changes like that of a mood ring.  But as handsome as he is he would seem off somehow to her as she is not able to put a finger on just how yet. Slowly, keeping her eyes on him and her surroundings at all times Shade would reach down to her belt where a black bag would be resting on her right hip, reaching inside she would pull from it a small black box it would rattle for a moment as she would open it and pull a red pill from it.  Looking at him she gave only a slight smile as she would stick the pill between her lips and onto her tongue swallowing it as she put the black box back into its resting place on her hip. Ironically she would hear him offer his services in finding this vampire lord who has been the bane of her life since she was barely walking. “ Adventure “ she spoke suddenly with a smile “I guess you could call it that.” She would say to him with ease.  However her motives are much darker than she let on for once she found this vampire she planned to kill him but of course she would not tell him that. However curiosity got the better of her for the moment as she looked him over wondering if he was a family man and who exactly is this man? Many questions would fill her mind many more things to sort out with time. Time how fleeting it really is for those that only live one life time and die with so many unanswered questions.  Smiling at Lazuli for a moment she would ponder on his words a little longer before she would shift her weight to her left foot again in a nervous stance, but what did she have to be nervous about other than the weapons he carries and the gray armor as well. At last she would act naturally around him for some odd reason maybe it was to gain his trust there for to gain his help or maybe just maybe he grew tired of playing games with him and was getting ready to be more direct and to the point about things. However minor the subject she wanted all the bases covered and soon so that they could move on with finding this vampire and be ride of him once and for all with any luck.  Still she wondered how the heck he knew her like this its only been a few days to a week since she arrived from her realm to this one. But she would have to put this unsolved mystery to rest for the moment as she had other plans to carry out first.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 am

He’d smile at her some all too knowingly as he proceeded to walk expecting, or perhaps knowing she would follow him. ‘’ Perhaps we have met before, through another part of this time period ‘he’d say as he walked he’d pause long enough to turn around.. He turned towards a fruit stand to purchase an apple, well two apples to offer one to Shade unsure if Vampires like herself would eat it, the thought however was what counted the most ‘’ Perhaps we have met in the past to answer your question, or maybe sometime in the future, however time is a mystery within himself ‘’ he’d shift his attention towards her ‘’ You seek perhaps vengeance upon this person you seek ‘’ he’d state flatty ‘’ Revenge … it leads to many other consequences and chain events that would take place after you are successful, perhaps this man would come to you and seek you out in the near future. ‘’ he’d continue to walk beside her ‘’ Perhaps it’s time you seek out inner peace within yourself ‘’ his eyes shift once more to the shadows as he pulls out his long range weapon and took aim, perhaps it was nothing at all, at least to a mere on looker the person blended in well within the shadows perhaps a thief trying to ambush them, Laz smiled at the bitter irony as he took am and with a click a loud bang issued from the pistol and went into the darkness and as it hit the thief square on the heart, and the impact of the bullet would cause him to explode lighting up the ally way for only just a moment; he’d swing his gun around and places it back, as he turns on his heels and proceeds to walk as if nothing happened at all ‘’ It’s a shame man such as that one go down such a route is it not?’’ he’d watch Shades reaction to the events that are transpiring around her and he was not sure if she noticed them as he did, he wanted to tell her there future but he could not, once more he seems to have this air like he knows more than lets on ‘’ It is a curse and it is a gift either way you look at it, to know the future and not be able to alter it in fear it would cause a rift between the time lines we must stick to the path..’’
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Hearing his words about finding inner peace made her scoff at him for a moment as she followed him to the fruit stand watching him buy a pair of apples. The merchant would simply smile and exchange the apples for a few coins. Looking around she watched as he offered her one of the two apples lifting her right hand she would politely decline the offer of the fresh fruit. Narrowing her eyes a moment she felt the shadows move upon her swiftly but as she quickly reached for a blade to deter the assailant Lazuli would have already reacted by pulling his pistol and fired at the assailant she watched with keen vampirc eyes as the bullet flew past her and into the chest of the would be thief. Shade only watched as a hole would appear in the chest of the thief as crimson blood would spray the ground as the bullet exited out of his back into a near by wall. Shade only closed her eyes for a split second as she listened to the body slump to the ground. After a moment she would open her eyes only to see the crowed streets clear of people due to the sudden loud noise of the gun. Shade could only but laugh as she watched more people scatter like cockroaches after seeing the body fall to the ground. No one dared to make a move towards them but what few on lookers remained would just turn away. Sighing softly she would return her gaze to Lazuli as she would part her lips to speck to him "Why would I need to find inner peace? I am perfectly fine with killing him if I have to." she would say to him. "He is the reason why I am here in the first place if it was not for him I would be at home ..........." she would fall silent her crimson eyes would close again as a sudden rush of emotion would cross her face it would be a mixture of anger and sadness. "I don't expect you know understand why I must find him and why he must answer to me just know that when I am done I will search for my inner peace at that time. " she would say to him softly. Walking beside him she would keep her eyes peeled for any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:35 pm

He looked upon the shadows, his one foot in front of the other as the wind blew causing his cloak to flutter some, and the dust to somewhat rise off the ground, he load his pistol back within the case he carried it in. As he proceeded to walk alongside Shade, he would speak within riddles perhaps not to confuse her but to cause her to think, and perhaps in hopes she make the wiser choice within the circumstances as they walked he would explain calmly ‘’ Perhaps he hopes you would find him, follow him blindly to wherever he is at, perhaps he knows you are chasing him and there for he has prepared a trap for you, the best thing you can do is allow yourself to choose the battlefield and not let him make one for you to where he could gain the upper hand.. ‘’ he’d take the apples and places them upon a pouch he carried and to save for later. ‘’ You must allow the battle be upon your own choosing my dear ‘’ he would say calmly as a smile crossed his face as he looked upon her eyes ‘’ Perhaps that is why I have returned we do not know the reasons upon my arrival at this late hour in the day, I sense of course a darkness rising within the Empire…’’ he’d indicate the mist that seems to swirl around the town, which on occasions gave him that chill like they were being watched. His eyes stared upon the mist in wonder, though he dared not venture into this mist for he did not know what it is and what caused it what power has befallen Tallendon, what evil is lurking from beyond a frown was shown upon the young Elf’s face , shaking it off brushing it aside ‘’ Let us go somewhere where we can stay the night I do not dare venture further into this unknown cloud of mist my guess it would only grow…’’ he’d say as he watch the towns folk go into their homes locking up for the night his eyes averted the streets became really quiet suddenly like a Ghost town ‘’ What do you make of this Shade “’ he would turn to regard her as he motions to the events playing out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 am

She would look at the darkness starting to cover the land her eyes of crimson would hold no remorse for all too well she knew what she had to do and what had to be done. There was no second guessing what must be done now to make order out of the chaos that creeps just on the outskirts of Tallendon. Turning her head to Lazuli she would give him a point blank stare with little to no emotion in her eyes as she spoke her next words " He has already chosen the field of battle by coming here to Tallendon. But what do you expect me to do reason with him? There is no reasoning with a vampire such as he. He kills without honor, murders without reason everything he touches dies. “ Sighs softly “ I have to stop him before he can alter time any more than he already has. Look all that I do know is as long as anyone from the future is here and we change the past history will rewrite its self for either the better or the worst. And right now my future is uncertain since I am here in the past. “ She would look to Lazuli for a moment her eyes of crimson would show concern for a moment before she would banish the feeling completely “The timeline I am from this place this empire is not even around. “ Turns her head away from him and looks to the ground for a moment before speaking again “If I don’t do something in my future and everything to do with me will change and I have this strange feeling that you know something “ she would say to Lazuli.  “So I ask that you forgive me for being upset with what is going on. “ She would say to him. Looking to the shadows she would see a vast array of colors dancing and swirling about as if calling to her to come. Taking a few steps away from Lazuli she would almost reach out to the shadows before snapping out of it and jerking her hand back. Still the pull would be strong making her feel on edge and uneasy. It would be as if it was taunting her to come daring her to enter. Shaking her head for a moment she would narrow her eyes and reach down for her pouch once again and pulling out the black box she would sigh and count how many pills she had left. She would almost panic when she realized she only had enough for a few more days left over and after that she would be in need of a doctor that could remake the pills that controls the vampirism.  Growling she would put the box back in her pouch and move on doing her best to not think about it.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli Carnisor
Prince of Tallendon

Male

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 am

He avert her attention towards him as his blue eyes gazed upon her s as he shifts some he watch the mists grow ‘ I do not believe this is coming from the man you seek, I believe there is something more happening then just your vengeance a greater evil perhaps, this …is not done by a vampire ‘’ he’d have his gun upon his hands once more as he turns and walks ahead and if she followed him towards the Palace ‘’ No doubt my father knows what’s transpiring around here as well as Elros I did give him the role of leadership after I have left, perhaps now he is planning a way to defeat this evil that seems to linger, you must put aside your hatred for this man you seek, and help aid us in the defense of the Empire ‘’ Some undead zombies seem to raise from the mist as they seem to swarm around them, Lazuli halted his progress he’d gesture with some hand movements and quick rapid succession as the undead approached them ‘’ Well then I am sure your enemy has not enough power to do this, only one thing is for certain a powerful necromancer is afoot and must be dispatched quickly although I would venture a guess this necromancer is far stronger than what any of us have faced in such a long time.’’’ He sighed softly as he then takes his gun points it towards the undead and fires it off, then moves so fast as he seems to blink in and out of reality teleporting behind the undead with his sword cutting their necks off and slicing there body in half allowing green liquid to fall to the floor from the undead. ‘’ Someone knows were after them ‘’ he sheaths his sword walking towards Shade ‘’ The sooner we get to the Palace the better we can hold the defense s of the city, and I can summon some aid and allies ‘’ there was an air of confidence within his tone of voice as they proceeded towards the Palace within the Empire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am

Shade watched him for a long moment thinking on his words, and how right he really is. With a frustrated sigh she would bottle up her anger and hate for the time being and follow him down the path that would soon lead her back to the palace where she would encounter yet again Elros. Looking around for a moment she would watch the mist a bit longer seeing it move in circles as if someone or something was controlling it.

However she had to admit that Lazuli moved just as quick as a vampire would bending and fleeting in and out of time as if it had no meaning. But her mind would return to the task at hand and she would start to wonder what the heck she could do to aid the empire in this struggle of power.

It was not everyday after all that a half bread such has her self got asked to help save something she normally would have been asked to destroy something instead. So why the change? what did he know ? hmm many questions that would need answering later on if the time was aloud.

Once thing she knew for sure was the undead walked around trying to kill who ever they can for some dark purpose. Yet for some reason it was not the death that bothered her most it was living that seemed to bother as if she has forgotten how to live and enjoy life.

Goddess knows she was never a saint but a sinner with purpose and that was to rid the world of monsters any way she could come up with and it would seem that her special skills would be needed after all. Half vampire or not she was still a people person and if help was needed she would give it.

Shaking her head she would continue to follow him down the road heading to the palace as the fresh scent of blood reached her nose she would snort a moment to ignore it and move along for time was what mattered now and yet she found herself still wondering why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open RP)   Today at 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Returning Home (Open RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1