Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:18 pm by Lazuli Carnisor

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» New arrival.((open))
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm by Serenity Carnisor

» Laptop issues
Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Share | 

A partnership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A partnership   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Walking through the long tunnels, a young Drow female made her way towards the impressive gates. Her deer skin boots were scuffed, showing the signs of a long journey on foot, and dragon back. Her clothes, also made of deer skin, seemed less damaged by the trek. Her hip length white hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Beside her walked an equally young, dragon. With his head held high, he almost pranced with excitement. His scales were a beautiful blend of blue and silver. Slowly, she looked up towards him, her red eyes meeting his ice blue.

“I’m pretty sure Mother told you not to prance so much Silvrus. We’re still a ways from getting into the city. There’s no telling what we could meet still. I don’t want my partner too worn out if we have to defend ourselves.” She spoke towards him. Sounding slightly agitated by a dragon who deemed showing off more important than focusing on the task at hand.

The dragon paused, looking towards her a moment, before slowly returning to his movements. Not so much a prance, as it was a cautious walk. Together they had two back packs, one filled with dried food, which they were running low on. The other, which she carried at the present, held whatever items they deemed important enough to keep with them. From money, to clothing, it all was in the second bag. She didn’t dare hand that to the dragon. He might do something insane, like spend all the cash they had.

“Well, we haven’t encountered anything…yet…” He replied, tilting his majestic head to the left.

Snorting, Maya replied. “There’s still plenty of time for something to happen Silvrus. You know this as well as I do.” She paused, listening to the tunnels. She acted as if she expecting something to try sneaking up upon them. Loosening her silver blade slightly, she placed one slim ebony hand upon his front right leg.

“Let’s just keep moving buddy. I don’t want to be out in the open too long.” She finished speaking. Listening as the dragon snorted his agreement
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: A partnership   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Their voices carried farther than likely they had wanted and hunting party turned their way. The main gate was still a quarter mile away, and that left plenty of time to do anything that might be wanted before a guards man could even near, let alone get to such a location in the twisted passages. It was a near perfect set up. And would only have been better if it had truly been their plan for this days raid. Nevertheless the lead scout knew these caverns blindfolded ( amongst other ways) and set up three points to be held by the raiders as he moved nearer to bait the trap. This would be like stealing candy from a halfling. The silent order was given and no man moved from his position in the caverns.

No man save the lead scout anyways. And he, with face covered both inside the hood he wore, but also behind a gray mask he wore that shaded the lower half of his face took careful silent steps in the caverns. He was soundless, and nearly scentless. His every motion was perfectly made to conceal his whereabouts and he had centuries of practice at moving quietly.

He approached at first from ahead of them, but stayed out of the range of her elven dark vision in case she might spot him. But also he stayed as well hidden from the dragons sight as able. This was of course a swiftly hatched plan, but that didn’t mean it was a poorly made plan. As he neared where they were just on the verge of being able to detect him, he vanished. And that is meant quite literally as he simply ceased to exist in the location he had been in before. Though almost instantly, and covered by the Dragons Snorted response he popped back in to reality as if he never left it.

Though his location was entirely different. He now resided behind the pair and with the slight wind he felt, his scent would now be being blown the wrong way aiding in them not being able to detect his exact location be fore he acted. But this merely gave him a few more seconds to inspect them. It had been a few years to say the least since he dared tangle with a dragon. Let alone one with some form of rider. BUT fortune favors the bold right?

“This roads under a new Tax” the voice called out from behind her and the dragon. But its speaker was hidden in the echos of the cavern. “Lay down arms, and any valuables you might 'ave and we wont have ta take em from your corpses.” He spoke in false accent an improper Drow first. Though if no answer was given swiftly, or his power detected confusion as his words they were repeated in the common surface tongue, though oddly the same rough accent would reappear perfectly even in that language.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

PostSubject: Re: A partnership   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:51 pm

The dragon glanced around hearing this new voice, a small snarl crossing his maw. Two rows of jagged teeth showed momentarily before Maya patted his leg reassuringly. His wings opened slightly, however they folded again with just a small breeze being forced from them. His ice blue eyes continued to look around as he came to a complete stop. His tail curling around Maya.

Maya on the other hand grinned not really in amusement, but in a smug little ‘I was right” sort of way. Her finely tipped ears listened as he made his threat. Truly daring this male was. To try angering a female Drow, or a dragon she traveled with. However, she was far from angered yet.

“A for a new ‘tax’ on the road, hmm? You realize that story sounds as false as can be.” She replied quickly. Looking around in an effort to see the one speaking, she patted the dragon’s tail. And here he was acting all cocky because we had yet to encounter anyone. Ha! She thought to herself. Pushing a few strands of hair behind her shoulder, she acted as if she was thinking of doing as ordered.

“And, what makes you think I have anything valuable. Or any weapons that would fetch much when sold?” She spoke evenly. She of course was going to toy with this male, and any others if they dared rear their heads. "You do realize, it would be foolish to continue such a foolish thought do you not? The likely hood that you’d get away with anything of mine would be rather slim, even if I didn’t ask my partner here to turn your corpse to ash…or chew upon your bones for that matter.” She spoke with a mock sweetened voice.

Acting as if she was rather amused, she quickly began thinking of a way out of this little situation. Shame she didn’t have her mother’s blink ring. Or else Silvrus and her would be able to blink right over to the gates. He could of course, try flying, but he hated trying this underground. That left little besides a fight. Which neither looked forward to. Corellon help us. She thought before speaking up once more. “Truly a shame you’re being cowardly about this whole affair. After all, you can see us, but we’re having a bit of difficulty seeing you. Afraid we’d be able to ah… Get the better of you?"

Deer hide boots shifted as she leaned against Silvrus' leg. "The choice is yours. Come out and show youself so we can discus this peacefully, or prepair for a fight that neither of us desires."
Back to top Go down
Lyo the Shadow Whistle
Patron Father

Male
Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Lord Master, Patron Father

PostSubject: Re: A partnership   Tue May 07, 2013 11:02 am

((((Sorry this took me so long))))

“Aye a Tax” he repeated in the same small county accent as before “There's been awful rumors of Driders and bandits, and all kinds of unsavory folk travelin this road nowadays, and what can ya do bu have the travelers pay a modest fee for their own safety on a dark road such as this?” He continued to play his game with the female and her dragon knowing they were stalling for time to see if he was alone or if they could find his location. “Iffin ya aint got nothing shiney ta pay the tolls with I'm sure that lovely ebony body could could be used to accommodate a trade in other services rendered”

He was SO going to hell for this. Well okay this specific ruse was not likely the one that crossed the line to send him to a fiery eternal land of suffering where his soul would be made to reflect painfully on every wrong he ever did to another. Bu tit certainly wasn’t going to help his case at all.”Aye, aye, Ya could send yer little lizard after us to broil and bake our skins off then use our bones ta pick his teeth after a snacking on blackened flesh.”

Lyo was in deep enough as it was, but still, what could pulling out the old shovel really hurt right? “Course I can see you alright, Be a bad spotter iffin a little bit of fun such as yourself escaped my eyes.” He risked it and moved forward out form his hiding place with not even a visible weapon in hand. A pair of swords crossed his back, and there was something on his hip near where his left hand was concealed under his cloak. But he was not blatantly holding a blade yet. Of course he was holding a small palm sized black bag concealed form her as it wriggled lightly waiting for use.

“And now ya see us, But that doesn’t mean we wasn't itching for that fight you don't want to be defeated during little precious. Now how about you laying down arms like discussed. And for me troubles you can leave your top on the ground near your blades so I get a bit more sport and fun to pay for the troubles and time you're wasting?”

Image hosted by servimg.com

Suicide is like telling god " You cant fire me! I QUIT ! ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A partnership   Today at 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

A partnership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1